Bad skin reaction

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Like many other users on this site, I also had a very bad reaction to L'Oreal revitalift. I used the product on my face only, for two nights in a row, and now my face is swollen, itchy, and bumpy. I discontinued use of the product 3 days ago, and while skin condition is improving, it is not 100% yet, and is still quite irritated.

Horrible rash

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

I wish I had read these reviews before using this product!! Now I have what looks like a sunburn in the middle of winter and it itches like hell!! If they aren't going to take it off shelves, it should come with a warning label. I am too embarrassed to go out in public now or Id return it :(

Face on Fire!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Used this Revitalift yesterday morning and despite having thoroughly cleansed last evening and washed this morning, I have a raging rash as though suffering of over exposure to the sun. I am an older user and in my life have never suffered such a ghastly rash. L’Oreal should remove from shelves and withdraw from the market.

Itchy reaction

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

After using this product first thing in the morning. I noticed a very itchy face and burning lips. After a few hours, I was itching all over my body. The skin is the biggest organ in the body and whatever is in this cream was going into my bloodstream and going around and around my body. Anti-histamines have not helped much and I am going to see my doctor tomorrow.
This cream should carry a health warning.

Allergic reaction

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Face and hands now swollen after day 2 using revitalift night mask and cleansing cream. Very swollen and painful never using again will be returning to the store... Waste if 17.00

Fayetteville

• 2 comments
Private message

Red swollen and painful worst cream ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I bought Revitalift with sunscreen by mistake thinking it was what I had been using but with sunscreen added. Thursday I applied to my face and ears since it had sunscreen it started burning. My entire face swelled and turned red. This is the 4th day and it is still so painful I’m going to the doctor. My face has peeled And feels like hot sandpaper.'

January 8th 2019 Update: Worst cream ever!

I thought I was purchasing the same cream I had been using but with sunscreen added. It was not. Within minutes of applying liberally over my face, neck, and ears I had what appeared to be a chemical burn my skin was so red it appeared to be purple. It was so severe I had to go to an urgent care facility for a steroid shot and Rx. It lasted for more than a week leaving my skin dry, extremely wrinkled, and feeling like sand paper. I have had 3 flare ups. Each time I’ve had to use ice packs for the swelling and heat generated from the burn. I only applied it the one time. I have had to see a dermatologist.

Comments

I’ve now had a steroid shot, Rx for Prednisone and also taking Benadryl. My skin is like sandpaper everywhere this cream touched. There should be a huge warning on the label!

I’ve had 3 flare ups which the doctor said could happen and no I have not used that cream again. The last time i has a flare up was Christmas Eve and it lasted until Jan 2. I had to keep ice pack... read more »

Dangerous if you have asthma

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

On the 1st day that I applied, I immediately noticed a very strong overpowering "fragrance". With 1 minute, I felt that I was being strangled and couldn't breathe. Grabbed my inhaler. Washed product off and attempted to catch breath. After about 5 minutes, the reaction left. Threw product in trash where it belongs.

I had allergic reaction too

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

1day after using revitalift I noticed a couple of red areas on my neck but didn't think much of it. After the second use my neck is now completely covered in a raised, sore, red itchy rash. Couldn't believe it was this product but decided to check online and found this site. Wow! Cant believe they are still selling this. Have thrown the stuff straight in the trash and won't be using any kind of Loreal products in the future.

Dangerous - do not use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Severe allergy requiring steroids & antihistamine. Swelling around eyes, nose and forehead, complete breakout of inflamed, red blotches. I can not believe this product is being sold so readily! I have always had clear skin with minimal breakouts - this is similar to a chemical burn, very dangerous!

It makes my skin peel.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I normally use a different L’Oréal cream but this time I bought L’Oréal revitalift and it is causing my skin to peel. It looks horrible and I can’t put make up on over it.

This does not work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Didn't get the instantaneous results. After 1 month no change at all. Very disappointed. All bags under eyes still there, and even the tiniest wrinkles have not changed or been reduced at all.

Cardiff

• 2 answers

Anti-aging cream

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I’ve been using the day cream for a couple of months now. It absorbs almost immediately and the wrinkles are starting to disappear and my face feels really soft - Highly recommended

it cause my eyelid itchy, swelling, then very winkle and dry

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I had same tragedy like all of you guys while using Loreal eye cream Revitalift and age perfect Hydra-nutrition, it is terrible, I dont even want to go out now, it looks really ugly.

• 1 comment

Can’tbelieve How bad this is

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Looked good, felt good at first. Have used moisturises since I was 10 and now 67. Have never had an allergic reaction before until now. After a week of using Golden Age night and day cream my eye surrounds are burning red and swollen as is my face. really irritated and sore. Waste of money - L’Oreal should be refunding our money

Comments

This post is not correct. My review was for L’Oreal Golden Age day and night not revitalift

Face is so itchy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Not a happy first time user but I can assure you all - will use no more. What a tragedy! You don’t know if you’re allergic to a product until using it - big fail L’Oréal marketing...
Face is still itchy and tingling - like a million bugs crawling under my skin. Bad product!

Stay away!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I have used creams on my face since I was 15 (I am now 54) and I have never had a problem. I used age perfect night cream for the first time the night before last, and I woke up seeing stars in front of my eyes. I went to the bathroom, and I had an open burn under my eye and had a very puffy eye which I still have. My eyes still burn and sting, as does my face. I am furious to see (now that I see so many other people complaining about it) that they still have it on the market. If anyone wants to start a class action, count me in! I am in so much pain.

BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I used the day cream and night cream for 2 days and developed blisters on my face. The itching was horrible. Stopped using it and it is taking forever for blisters and itching to go away. NEVER AGAIN will I trust any of these products.

My face is on fire

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I started using this on Sunday and on Wednesday I seem to have loads more lines around my eyes.Now today Friday I've got red blotches under my eyes,my skin is tight and burning and looks dry and really lined.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

L'oreal RevitaLift smells good and felt great at first, but OMG, I am allergic to the cream

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

After the second application of the revitaLift cream, I broke down into a facial rash. My face is swollen, and although I stopped using it, I am still swollen. This was my first experience with L'oreal product.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Used a small pea size amount of revitalift anti wrinkle extra firming cream on my neck and within hours I was red swollen and in agony, still in extreme pain 3 days after the one use. There is no warning of adverse reactions on the packaging or jar. It is reasonably priced but then you only get to use it once and then spend a fortune on getting relief. Please stop advertising it on TV.

1 of 3 pages