MELBOURNE

• 4 helpful votes

Prompt and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Called them to fix long standing pixelation issue on our TV. They were efficient from booking to reminder to technician to payment. Ernie was also good at explaining things in simple terms. The price was reasonable and both payment and invoicing seamless.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent job. Swift diagnosis, excellent follow up reccomendation. All wored really well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Quick diagnosis of the problem. Swift replacement of the (once seen, quite obviously faulty) head amplifier. Diagnosis of what shortfalls might be left. Quick trial of an updated antenna. Results measurable ommendable. All done swiftly.

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

The employee turned up on time, was very friendly and honest in his diagnosis. I would definitely use this company again

Prompt Helpful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Mr Antenna was extremely committed to finding a solution to our TV Antenna problem and was prepared to offer advice and suggest issues that could have impacted on the situation. Suggested other avenues to pursue (Energex), when it became clear that our Antenna was NOT faulty. As a result of follow up, it was an Energex issue now rectified and TV reception is again perfect without having to replace the existing antenna.
Would recommend Mr Antenna without hesitation. Also replaced a manhole damaged cover that Mr antenna had nothing to do with.

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Helpful, friendly, assessed an aerial we had on hand, said it was good for what we needed, didn’t force us to buy a new one. Good advice to install it inside our roof cavity! Very happy :)

Line down on show!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Tech was great, worked hard and fast but with great quality control, can’t be happier!
Picture is clear and strong now, better than before.

Perfect clear picture now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Can watch TV without losing signal. Nice clear picture.
The antenna man was friendly and changed the antenna in a timely manner.

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Very friendly and helpful people. Explaining in detail what needed to be done and why. Great experience. Will definitely recommend Mr Antenna to friends.

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

george was great on time fixed my antena and added extra power points amazing attitude and friendly staff made this a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Great support, advice and service. Totally recommend for all things antenna. Did everything I asked and very trust worthy service

Excellent service and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

I had great experience with Mr Antenna. I was given good advice on which antenna to choose and the new antenna was professionally installed with minimum fuss and very quickly. The installer was polite and courteous. I would not hesitate using them again.

Great service and no bull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Mr antenna came to install a antenna at my property in kellyville, after get many other quotes for other companies I decide to go with Mr antenna for their great price and no crap.
Just straight to the point with reasonable price.

Mr Antenna was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Shane was fantastic,great people skills,was on time. I would recommend Mr Antenna to all.Shane was very professional.
He was on time.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Excellent service and advice. Will use them again no problems fast reliable honest service. Hard to find theses days Credit to them

Adelaide

Teenagers tv antenna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Quick and efficient service. Happy teenager can now watch her programs in her room. Allows parents to be able to watch theirs. Everyone happy.

Came to the rescue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Was very knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and thorough in identifying the problem and then resolving it. Grateful for the very prompt service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Can’t complain with Mr Antenna, efficient job , on time , will recommend to friends and family , very courteous .

Prompt and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Needed a new aerial, technician was prompt, explained the whole replacement process to me in laymans terms, and gave me options regarding the different types of aerial required. Very happy with Mr Antenna

Excellent service and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

Thank you for your excellent and timely service, your advice and care taken was most appreciated.
Our television is working very well now.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

Very happy with a very prompt and professional service.
Friendly arrived in time , everything was fixed straight away. I will use them again.

1 of 24 pages

Just recently, my television started pixilating......I thought it might be that the coaxial cable had come loose. After fiddling with it, it seemed to improve....but now every so often the TV makes a bit of a noise, and words are missing......Could it be the antenna? We have had strong wind and storms.

Jude asked on Dec 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jude,
Thanks for reaching out to us.

Based on the notes you have shared, a number of things could be at play.
There could be signal loose due to poor contacts from the cable, there could be cable or antenna damage, or interference.
Depending on the distance of the antenna from your TV set (and the length of cable used) there could
be signal loss.

The best option would be for one of our technicians to attend and conduct an on-site inspection.
They can then provide a no obligation assessment and free on-site quote to correct the problem.

If you'd like to go ahead with this please give us a call on 13 11 49 or send us the best number
to reach you on and a member of our team will be in touch.

I purchased my antenna from you about 18 months ago. It has stopped working, I tried unplugging the antenna and the tv's from the wall outlets and plugged them back in again. I tried doing the channel search. I tested the outlet to be sure it is working. I still am not getting a signal. What else can I do?

Lorraine asked on Sep 25, 2018

Hi. Want to make enquiry. How much is the price of airal anthena? Not sure if its the right word. I live in clyde north. Thanks - joy

Jocelyn cabarubia asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi. Not sure of the detailed cost. But we paid $700 and this included a new antenna, a new antenna outlet in our study, and two new digital wall fitments where we already had an old analogue connector.