So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

It was easy I always find these guys the cheapest to book with. I have not had any problems it is all smooth going. Thanks guys

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Gypsylee, Thanks for the five stars. Great to know that you find Skyscanner so easy to use! - Chantae

• 5 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 100 helpful votes

Best Online Airfare Comparison Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

This is the best and most efficient airfare booking site I can find. Tried all the others but I came back to Skyscanner. I saw all the prices and took the best price and was redirected to Bestjet where I made my booking. The booking went well and as expected.

What I like even more is that officials from Skyscanner actually come here to Product Review and add comments and or try and help customers resolve issues, well done. Just keep an eye on the companies you redirect too. If they are letting you down then maybe you might have to stop redirecting to them. They could destroy your business but I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you that. Anyhow, thank you for a top service and a job well done, I will be back!

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Iing, Thank you for leaving such a glowing review and we're happy to hear that you're finding great flights with Skyscanner. And thanks for noticing our presence over here on Product Review. M... read more »

Verified Customer

I have trusted them for quite a long. after complain, they resolved the issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I have used their search service and trusted them for years.
Everything changed when I have booked their interface to book with Trip.com
I have booked the air tickets using Skyscanner website (agent was trip.com) They have booked my two tickets separately with different luggage sizes and different PNRs. It means, I have to do the self transfer and if the flight is delayed, I have to do the new bookings on my own. When spoken with their customer support they said that we have shown two tickets separately (which is false). I have called within 24 Hrs of booking but they said they cannot do anything about it. I have to pay cancellation charges (half of the ticket price more than AUD1000).
Do not trust them; they won't show you all the information correctly and won't show you what you are getting into.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Kane, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear your complaint was resolved and I'm sorry that you had trouble with your flights in the first place. - Chantae

Lies and misdirection

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I booked a ticket from Amsterdam to Christchurch, NZ. I was told I would fly Amsterdam - London - Dubai - Christchurch. Once I'd paid and got the booking details, I found it went Amsterdam - London City Airport - 3 x trains to get to London Stansted - Dubai - Sydney - Christchurch. It was so stressful and long.
I tried to change it but was told I couldn't.
I prepaid my seats but didn't get what I asked for.
I asked if Emirates were an Air NZ star alliance partner as I wanted to fly with one, and they did yes. I even checked that on one of my phone calls to try changing flights. Again I was told yes, I would get air points. Now I find that was a lie.
I do not recommend Skyscanner and will never use them again.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Sas, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your international flights. We try to warn travellers if there will be an airport change at the time of booking (before redirecting you... read more »

Great and easy way to book your trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The app is very good to compare flights different times and prices are very accurate so easy to use will recommend to all of my friends and family

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We're happy to know that you'll be recommending it to other travellers :) - Chantae

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 51 helpful votes

Limited usefulness

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Skyscanner's usefulness is limited - ok if you are certain of your travel dates but if you are looking for cheapest available within a range of dates you have to go through entering the data over and over again to 'scan' the best options, which is very time-consuming. My time is worth more than the few bucks I can save here.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi KissMiss,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback on how we can improve. - Chantae

Edream mess!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I have used skyscanner before with great results except for this last experience. I chose edreams as a referred supplier of flight quotes from skyscanner for my trip from Mykonos to Athens. Made sure that I booked baggage as part of my charges only to find out at the airport that they would not be honoured and had to pay 50 euro for my luggage. This company is so hard to contact that I have not been able to rectify this issue.
I would hope that reviews would make Skyscanner more discerning in who they on sell to as this affects experiences such as mine and wears away the good will.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi JDEE, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your luggage and eDreams. Could you please contact our help team? This way, they can contact eDreams on your behalf and investigate wha... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Why show things that aren’t available

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Looking for a destination for Xmas holidays and it shows 300 places of which 3 are available. Wth?? There isn’t even a filter option to cut them out. I don’t want to sift through all this. Next. Booking.com for me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Kirk, I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our search feature. Could you please let us know about the specifics of what's gone wrong? We search flights live each time a traveller s... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Star rating are not true

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Chose a good flight with tripair, cheaper than others had 4 star rating. Booked flight have a name correction problem, sent numerous emails tripair are non responsive, incorrect information, 18 days before any response. Yet given 4 star rating, checked reviews, bad reviews since 2013. Shame on you Skyscanner.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Emma, sorry you had a tough time with TripAir. The star ratings you see on our site are from real Skyscanner traveller ratings of each of the partners. You can find more out about these here; h... read more »

If you review tripair there are nothing but bad reviews, and my problem is still on going and unresolved. They should be removed, 5 years of bad reviews is pretty obvious they are unreliable, unh... read more »

Hi Emma,
Our help team is always available to help you with TripAir. Could you please let our help team know what has happened? https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/requests/new This way, we can get in touch with TripAir on your behalf.

Love Skyscanner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I have only had good experiences and have made significant savings using Skyscanner! I have never had any problems with our bookings.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Kristal, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and letting us know how useful Skyscanner has been for your travels. - Chantae

Very very useful. Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Pricing was very accurate. I have no complaints. Booked flights for us several times. Very user friendly site to check prices for accommodation too.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Jay, Thanks for the five stars. We're happy to hear you find Skyscanner accurate and useful for trip planning. Happy travels! - Chantae

• 1 review
  • 1 question

all good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I have no complaints. interesting and helpful articles This was meant to be a quick survey and it isn,t !!!! !!!!

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Glenys,
Thank you for the four stars. Apologies that the review took longer than expected. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Skyscanner. - Chantae

Hopeless!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

There's no way of changing dates for departure and return once you've clicked "search". I've come back to it to try again but no hope.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi ToniP, I'm sorry you're having trouble with changing dates. Are you using our App or are you using a desktop site? At the top of the page, you can change dates by clicking on the blue bar that ... read more »

Recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

It was very easy to compare, I enjoy getting price updates on the trips I am looking at. Pricing was always accurate.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Dee Dee,
Thanks for your positive review! The Price Alert feature is one of my personal favourites. - Chantae

Verified Customer

Ideal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Loved this website.
It was accurate to what I was expecting.
Couldn’t fault the prices.
Although the Expedia site through it isn’t great.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Tam,
Thanks for your review and letting us know that you find Skyscanner useful. - Chantae

At least 10% cheaper than Flight Centre.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Skyscanner scans more than 35 outlets and directs you to the best deal. Prices are accurate. On two occasions that I dealt with them in recently, Flight Centre refused to even match the price, (forget beat the price). It is NOT any cheap airline that they find for you but the likes of Qantas, Singapore Airlines etc.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Rateesh, Thank you for your review! We do our best to search every relevant airline for each route - no matter the budget as we know travellers are always choosing between speed, budget, and value. Best, Chantae

Margarete River

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer

Great Offers, I would like to see more offers for WA

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I live in WA and don't want to go to Manila, but I am interested in different destinations, Good to see the dates for the offers

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Nato, Thanks for the review. You can see flights to many different destinations using our search feature. Simply type in "Everywhere" as your destination to get a list of the best-value destinations we can find. - Chantae

Thank you, very helpful. Nato

Best rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I have always used Skyscanner and it has never let me down. It is a good app to use when planning your trip.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Mini,
Thanks for the review. We're happy that the App is useful for your travels :) - Chantae

Great for general travel info and ideas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Enjoy all the travel tips and suggestions regarding planes and destinations. Very useful for travel alerts to find best deal when I enter destination and dates b
Very good resource

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the great review. We're glad that you find the price alerts helpful! - Chantae

Being older person it’s so easy and simple to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Skyscanner allows me to find out the prices beforehand and allows me to make informed decision before booking
Overseas trios. Easy to use and accurate.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Mina, Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you find Skyscanner easy to use for flights. Happy travels! - Chantae

1 of 23 pages

Hi, I’m trying to book flight from Sydney to Dubai on Aunt Betty.. I found my flight but doesn’t show if it’s flexible and the How many kg lagage? Can someone assist me please?

Najma asked on Oct 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Najma, Most airfares are not flexible fares by default -- though you would have to double check with the airline or with Aunt Betty. After selecting your flight, you should be directed to a page where you can book luggage. As we don't take payments or make bookings ourselves, you have to contact Aunt Betty for clarification on your flight. If you have trouble getting in touch, please feel free to reach out to our help team at https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new - Chantae

Booked flight has come out of A/c. But email confirmation has not come thru .have fine to booking site Go to Gate what do I do?

bren asked on Sep 21, 2018

Hi Bren,
Sometimes, booking confirmations can take up to 24 hours to be issued. Have you checked your spam folder? We recommend contacting GotoGate if you haven't received it within 48 hours.
Best,
Chantae

May I ask from those who have booked with BudgetAir, has it been hassle-free?

Leny asked on Sep 19, 2018

Hi Leny,
Thank you for this question. We recently had a traveller ask about their experiences with BudgetAir in our Skyscanner Australia Deals Club. Please feel free to join us! https://www.facebook.com/groups/134910130477698/ - Chantae