• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Why show things that aren’t available

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Looking for a destination for Xmas holidays and it shows 300 places of which 3 are available. Wth?? There isn’t even a filter option to cut them out. I don’t want to sift through all this. Next. Booking.com for me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Kirk, I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our search feature. Could you please let us know about the specifics of what's gone wrong? We search flights live each time a traveller s... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Star rating are not true

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Chose a good flight with tripair, cheaper than others had 4 star rating. Booked flight have a name correction problem, sent numerous emails tripair are non responsive, incorrect information, 18 days before any response. Yet given 4 star rating, checked reviews, bad reviews since 2013. Shame on you Skyscanner.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Emma, sorry you had a tough time with TripAir. The star ratings you see on our site are from real Skyscanner traveller ratings of each of the partners. You can find more out about these here; h... read more »

If you review tripair there are nothing but bad reviews, and my problem is still on going and unresolved. They should be removed, 5 years of bad reviews is pretty obvious they are unreliable, unh... read more »

Hi Emma,
Our help team is always available to help you with TripAir. Could you please let our help team know what has happened? https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/requests/new This way, we can get in touch with TripAir on your behalf.

Love Skyscanner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I have only had good experiences and have made significant savings using Skyscanner! I have never had any problems with our bookings.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Kristal, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and letting us know how useful Skyscanner has been for your travels. - Chantae

Very very useful. Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Pricing was very accurate. I have no complaints. Booked flights for us several times. Very user friendly site to check prices for accommodation too.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Jay, Thanks for the five stars. We're happy to hear you find Skyscanner accurate and useful for trip planning. Happy travels! - Chantae

all good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I have no complaints. interesting and helpful articles This was meant to be a quick survey and it isn,t !!!! !!!!

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Glenys,
Thank you for the four stars. Apologies that the review took longer than expected. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Skyscanner. - Chantae

Hopeless!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

There's no way of changing dates for departure and return once you've clicked "search". I've come back to it to try again but no hope.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi ToniP, I'm sorry you're having trouble with changing dates. Are you using our App or are you using a desktop site? At the top of the page, you can change dates by clicking on the blue bar that ... read more »

Recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

It was very easy to compare, I enjoy getting price updates on the trips I am looking at. Pricing was always accurate.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Dee Dee,
Thanks for your positive review! The Price Alert feature is one of my personal favourites. - Chantae

Verified Customer

Ideal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Loved this website.
It was accurate to what I was expecting.
Couldn’t fault the prices.
Although the Expedia site through it isn’t great.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Tam,
Thanks for your review and letting us know that you find Skyscanner useful. - Chantae

At least 10% cheaper than Flight Centre.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Skyscanner scans more than 35 outlets and directs you to the best deal. Prices are accurate. On two occasions that I dealt with them in recently, Flight Centre refused to even match the price, (forget beat the price). It is NOT any cheap airline that they find for you but the likes of Qantas, Singapore Airlines etc.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Rateesh, Thank you for your review! We do our best to search every relevant airline for each route - no matter the budget as we know travellers are always choosing between speed, budget, and value. Best, Chantae

Margarete River

• 1 review
  • 3 comments
  • 1 answer

Great Offers, I would like to see more offers for WA

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I live in WA and don't want to go to Manila, but I am interested in different destinations, Good to see the dates for the offers

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Nato, Thanks for the review. You can see flights to many different destinations using our search feature. Simply type in "Everywhere" as your destination to get a list of the best-value destinations we can find. - Chantae

Thank you, very helpful. Nato

Best rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I have always used Skyscanner and it has never let me down. It is a good app to use when planning your trip.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Mini,
Thanks for the review. We're happy that the App is useful for your travels :) - Chantae

Great for general travel info and ideas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Enjoy all the travel tips and suggestions regarding planes and destinations. Very useful for travel alerts to find best deal when I enter destination and dates b
Very good resource

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the great review. We're glad that you find the price alerts helpful! - Chantae

Being older person it’s so easy and simple to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Skyscanner allows me to find out the prices beforehand and allows me to make informed decision before booking
Overseas trios. Easy to use and accurate.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Mina, Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you find Skyscanner easy to use for flights. Happy travels! - Chantae

Verified Customer

Great way to travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Airline booking online. Checked other apps, checked parent airline site- SkyScanner delivered the best price. Easy to use and if time is needed to look at options, it will hold and update after 30 mins. Easy to use and straightforward to book

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey AussieDon, Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you find Skyscanner easy to use, that's one of our top goals! - Chantae

if Your. Traveller this is the best app

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Have found some great deals on this app and now all my friends use this one too just everything you need for a flight deal

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Vee, Thanks for the five stars. We're so happy to hear that you and your friends enjoy using Skyscanner. - Chantae

melbourne

Great comparison site

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Great site however they need to weed out some of the third party comparison sites that don't have up to date availability. Otherwise very useful

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Sammy G., Thanks for the review and your feedback on some of the booking agents' availability. If you see a mistake or if this is happening frequently, we'd really appreciate you taking the tim... read more »

Traveling with Skyscanner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Always get updates on pricing and great reviews .
Look forward to getting emails relating to flights and travel. Looking forward to make another booking

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Raff,
Thanks for the five stars. We hope you find a great deal on your next trip. Happy travels! - Chantae

handy when looking for cheap fares

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Overseas fare to Honolulu. I booked online and it was easy. Skyscanner redirected me to companies who had a variety of fares to choose from. Sky scanner also advised to check small print for fare conditions.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hi Bev,
Thanks for leaving us a review and we're glad to know that you found using Skyscanner easy. - Chantae

Informative, site easy to navigate, no in-your-face pop up ads!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I have booked my domestic and international trips online myself for several years and (fingers crossed!) have never had any issues. I do triple check everything though and print out paper copies of all documents as well as having digital copies accessible. I have had to change bookings due to unforeseen circumstances and this has not been as difficult as I had expected. Biggest tip is to always leave yourself plenty of time to make interconnecting flights even if it means having to have an overnight stay.

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Rene, Thanks for the review and for sharing some great tips. It pays to stay very organised and double check everything before clicking "confirm payment" on every flight. I've certainly learned... read more »

Quick review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Found some fantastic fares. This is a great service Recommend subscribing to Skyscan as their articles and flight tips are worth reading

Comments
Skyscanner Official

Hey Mat! Thanks for the five stars. Great to know that you're enjoying our articles - our travel writers will be happy to hear that you're finding their tips useful. Chantae

1 of 23 pages