Small, light, easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Narrow for a side by side double pram, and light in weight too. Easy enough to lift in and out of car.
Ok size underneath storage although you have to take everything out to fold it up. I am happy with my value for money, for us it works well.

• 1 helpful vote

Great pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

one of the lightest of all double prams. easy to operate and fold and plenty of grocery space below. Used it on overseas trips. No issues at all. Baby and toddler could sleep comfortably in the pram with no issues. No longer in use now and sold it on to another family.

North Sydney

Private message

So easy to push around & light weight.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

After comparing so many twin prams on the market, we are so glad to choose this Valco Snap Duo. Very good price and light weight & so easy to push around. Esp with 3 kids around, making everything so easy is too important. The price is not too expensive as well.

Epping nsw

Verified Purchase

Best pram!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This pram is light, Easy, practical and everything you want in a double pram. It's easy to move around, fold (with 1 hand) and clean. The quality and the price for this double stroller has exceeded my expectations. If you want to buy a double stroller which is easy sturdy good quality lightweight and practical this is the one! The air pumped wheels are also available and I wanted to buy them but the one that it comes with is more than good enough when going for walks out doors and getting around. Very happy mummy getting around with 2 bubs.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Bought snap duo in the grey marle for my boys who are 1 yr apart.. love how new born can lay completely flat while 1 yr old can sit up and look around. Very light, easy to maneuver, the only downfall is the basket, although quite big, it’s hard to access especially when putting your baby bag or shopping under it (Ive ripped many bags trying to pull them out).
It’s smooth pushing, light pushing, and a good height.. folds in one single movement, and fits good in boot.. I’d recommend highly if your not too bothered about accessing the basket too much

Comments
Valco Baby Official

Hi CCAR thanks so much for your review :)

Love Love Love the Snap Duo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This pram is so easy to push, I often did it with just a forearm! Comfortable for the kids, light-weight. Decent sized for the kids to fit. The basket is a good size, accessories are good quality - even when 20kg child uses the snack tray as a climbing apparatus!.
Could not be happier with this. Brilliant for Mums post ceasar too, as it is so light. Fitted perfectly in my car, even squashed it behind the passenger seat a few times (had to take the wheels off to do this given the size of my car)
Could not recommend it more.

North Narrabeen, NSW

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 45 helpful votes

Great value pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I wanted a double pram for long walks with our newborn that my 3 year old could not do, since she’s yet to master a scooter or bike. Got the Snap Duo Tailormade because it was one of the cheaper double prams, and I wanted side by side so my toddler could see out. We use it quite a lot and it’s comfoetsble for both newborn and toddler. She’s 3.5 years and fits the seat still, although heading towards being too tall to have the sun shade down. Pram is relatively easy to use and does stand on its own to be stored away when not in use. Would recommend.

Darwin

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase

I love this I couldn't be without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Very easy to manoeuvre I have my newborn and toddler in this. One click fold and unfold the pram is very very light as well and folds down very compact. I'm so happy with this pram it's great for a stroll in the mall or a face pased walk in the park.

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Love this pram!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

I chose the Valco Snap Duo when due with my second child because at just under 10kg, it is the lightest double pram on the market. It flips open in one easy step, folds down easily, folds quite flat; it has an easy to use foot brake; moves really well (it can zip around in a tight little circle if you want it to!) and is quite narrow for a double pram, so most doorways are not an issue to get through. The hoods extend a long way for maximum sun protection, and the bars at the front are removeable for each child. The seats lie down all the way, and can be used with an adaptor to hold a compatible capsule. (I put my Britax in and just rest it against the front bar which also does the trick). The only downsides I’ve found are that the basket underneath is a bit hard to access due to low clearance of the seats, and my toddler sometimes hits her arms on the sides of the seat because it is a bit narrow and those side parts aren’t padded. Otherwise it has been fantastic for my baby (from newborn) and my now 3-year-old, 15kg, tall girl.

Marsfield

• 2 questions

Amazing stroller.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

This stroller is so easy to use. Quick and easy to fold away and open. Comfortably sits two children side by side.
The canopy is massive which helps keep my pale skinned daughter safe in summer.
Love how easy it is to recline seats and change level of foot rest and the little pockets behind the seats make it easy for me to store drink bottles, keys, wallets ect.
Only downside is the wheels are a bit soft which means gumnuts get stick in the wheel and make a permanent hole. However this does t change the functionality of the wheels. It’s just annoying.

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Just so loving this! My twins can really be a handful whenever we go out that's why as much as possible I'd rather stay home, much to my hubby's dismay :( But this is a great find! Early morning walks in the park has worked wonders for the boys and my butt, too!

Purchased at: Target Australia

Perfect double pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

This stroller is super light weight for a double and it is easy to push and control. It folds down nice and easily and has a strap so that you can carry it over your shoulder. Its widely adjustable straps are great for having 2 young kids of different ages.

Great Pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I have found this pram fantastic with two boys 2.5 years apart. have used since my youngest was a newborn! the only fault i can find in it, is occasionally too big for some shops. It is heavier than than i thought it was going to be pre purchase but I have grown with it. there are so many accessories to choose from too!

Very Good Double Pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

We have been using this pram for nearly one year now. Our kids love it. Both of them get good view of the front unlike as tandem pram. Its very easy to fold and store. Has independent canopies (comes really hand when, only one of them sleeps) and reasonably good storage underneath. Can go through almost all doors.

The only downside, is the build quality of the wheels. They could have used sturdier wheel mounts.
Can't ask for more for a price tag of AUD 460

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

It's good. The twins sit comfortably in it and they used to sleep in it while they were younger too when we went out. Comfortable and safe and has lots of room to put things in. However, considering the fact that it is a double pram ..it is difficult to fit in many places such as small doors and shopping isles.

Nsw

• 2 answers
Private message

Perfect for toddler and baby

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I spent months researching what pram to get for my newborn and almost 2 year old. I got the valco snap duo tailormade because
-nice big sun hoods
- both seats can lay flat at the same time
- it is lightweight
- easy to fold
And seat has high back so will accommodate tall toddler

Im so happy I got it, I walk 6-8kms every day with it and never had a problem even with the basic wheels. The fabric is lovely and stylish.

My only issue is the folding button sometimes pops back out when trying to fold it so it requires me to press it in while simultaneously pressing the second folding button.

This has been perfect !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

For a double ~ this pram is better than I'd expected ! It is surprisingly very easy to maneuver through busy crowds and not to wide to fit through narrow aisles in shops
It easy very easy to basically one handedly lift and open and just as easy to fold again !
I have a Santa Fe which has plenty of boot space, but even with a smaller car this pram would suit

Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I was tossing when it comes of buying a double pram for my twins. After comparing and checking out many baby shops, I decided to go with Valco Snap Duo Denim. The reasons of choosing this is because we were expecting twins and this pram is the lightest among other brands. We've had it for 18 months now and it's sturdy, easy to manouvre and fits standard doors.

Not too good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Not too convenient, as the stroller cannot stand, has no stand for self stand. A little clumsy. And the tyre got a crack after just one use. The canopy also comes apart all the time. Thought it was good, but had to return, not value for money. Had got black colour.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman Big Buys

Comments
Valco Baby Official

Thanks for your honest review, we are sorry that this was your experience :)

Wentworthville NSW

• 1 answer

Sturdy pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

When my wife had our second baby we upgraded from a single pram (love n care) which was terrible quality to double pram valco duo.
I love the denim material. Pram is easy to open and doesn't take much space in our RAV4.
A little bit heavy though and a little wide which makes it hard to take shopping in those tight places (though very easy to manoeuvre).
I'm not a big fan of its closing mechanism: you have to put both seats back up as well as leg rests down before you're able to close it ( fold it ).
All in all not a bad product and cheaper than other brands.

1 of 4 pages