Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Perfect for both my toddler and newborn. I chose this as I don't like the idea of one child sitting above the other n my girls love looking out at everything we come across. The big basket and pockets come in handy when out and about and it is easy to maneuver. Will def recommend to anyone looking for a double

Crows Nest QLD

• 1 review

Perfect for twins

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Easy to move, lightweight and easy to fold. Fits through standard doorways and no wider than a single pram. Wheels are sturdy and the basket underneath is huge. Facing the seats either way is also a bonus as it can also act as a “highchair” when at places that don’t have a highchair available.

Purchased at: Bubmania

It is a beast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

This pram is so sturdy, big storage underneath. It can withstand rough terrain and has been a good workhorse with two year old twin boys and shopping. Cleaning the different parts is tricky, but a good scrub and hose down then leave in the sun did the trick. Definitely worth it

I love this stroller!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I love this pram. It is perfect for my babies. My 3 year old still goes in it sometimes as she hates walking. Easy to push and manuever and I love the hood that can extend further by unzipping it. My kids also find it comfortable and regularly fall asleep in it. They can practically lay flat in it.

syd

• 2 answers

Its ok

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I bought this for my 3 and 1 year old so they could sit side by side. It's easy to push and fold and fits through a standard doorway. The only things I dont like is it's not very compact and the weight is heavy. It's hard and takes alot of room in the boot and quite heavy to lift and throw in the boot. Otherwise is a great double pram.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Amazing!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Overall an easy double pram to push around, light weight and also fits through all doors. So compact and easy to fold down and also has a strap to carry from place to place. The canopy is well made great shade to protect your babies from the sun or wind!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Double pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Bought this pram for my daughter she has been very happy with it she says it is quick to fold down not to heavy and not too wide making it easier for her to get through doorways etc easy to wipe clean and you can buy drink holders for this pram

Better than Strider Compact

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Love love love this pram!! so light, easy to manoeuver - even one handed, so easy to just unfold (or fold) and go! Getting it in and out of the car is a breeze.
I’ve had no issues with the width - it fits anywhere a troller or wheelchair can - which is pretty much everywhere!
I originally had a strider compact with second seat for my two boys (3 & 1), but it was heavy to lift, a pain to unfold / fold and put in the car due to always having to remove or attach one of the seats, and both kids didn’t like being on the bottom and not being able to see. Now they are side by side and love it! They love holding hands and sharing the viewing experience and I’m loving how much easier it is to just unfold and go!

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

We all love our twin stroller

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Its easy to puy together and manoeuvre I have no worries folding and unfolding also it fits perfect in the booy of the car, it fits through all doors with lots of space. I couldn't be mote pleased and
Im very happy infact we got lucky with this purchase i do recommend it to anyone who has two babies or twins.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Sydney

• 1 question

Best twin pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

We got Valco baby snap duo tailor-made pram for our twin boys.Have been using from 4 months and did not find any major issues so far.

Pros:
- Very easy to maneuver, light and easy to fold and put it in a car.
- it folds to the inside, so does not collect the dust and mud when folded
- fits almost all the doorways so far
- I tried other prams but all those were very heavy for me as I had a CSec and didn't have much
energy.
- pram liner material is very good
- no need for newborn bassinet
- very decent price
- foot lock is amazing
Cons:
- yet to find one.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolutely recommend this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

This pram is excellent to maneuver- even with heavy children. It is also extremely simple to fold and unfold- which is very helpful when trying to keep an eye on two little kiddies. I’ve had mine for almost two years and it looks as good as new (highly recommend the tailor made- so easy to clean) I loved having the option to insert a bassinet or use as is for a newborn. Love love love this pram. A++

Victoria, Australia

Great pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Best pram ever. It's so light, easily folds and fully reclines. Unfortunately after 12 months of use the stitching has started to come apart between the seats. My oldest is only 14 kgs and the pram is suppose to take up to 20kgs each seat. As is common I bought the pram a month or two before my second was born which now puts me out of my 12 month warranty (even though my baby is only 12 months old and the pram has only been used since she was born).

Verified Purchase

Light weight and easy to handle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

It's Light weight, easy to fold and open, and load in the boot. Wheels also pop out if needed.
Also i found it easy to pass through door and even on buses. Sturdy enough for normal use.
Would have given 5star if the wheel were better. Foam wheel is easy pierced by seeds and other tiny things on pavement.

Soooo easy and light!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

-It’s incredibly easy to maneuver
- light weight to lift into boot
- cool and airy for kids to have day naps in the hot sun
- fabulous accessories it comes with
- great that it has adjustable seats
- and my favorite part of all: SO MUCH STORAGE !!

Purchased at: Baby Savings

City

• 4 answers

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I have a brother and sister who are both in years.
I used to design another stroller, but I haven't had any complaints about it since I changed it to this model three years ago.
I like the sheets to be apart when I take a nap, they are easy to wash, and quick to dry.
Also, the legs part sheet was adjusted, so it was convenient to use it horizontally when the child was young.

Private message

Small, light, easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Narrow for a side by side double pram, and light in weight too. Easy enough to lift in and out of car.
Ok size underneath storage although you have to take everything out to fold it up. I am happy with my value for money, for us it works well.

Great pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

one of the lightest of all double prams. easy to operate and fold and plenty of grocery space below. Used it on overseas trips. No issues at all. Baby and toddler could sleep comfortably in the pram with no issues. No longer in use now and sold it on to another family.

North Sydney

Private message

So easy to push around & light weight.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

After comparing so many twin prams on the market, we are so glad to choose this Valco Snap Duo. Very good price and light weight & so easy to push around. Esp with 3 kids around, making everything so easy is too important. The price is not too expensive as well.

Epping nsw

Best pram!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This pram is light, Easy, practical and everything you want in a double pram. It's easy to move around, fold (with 1 hand) and clean. The quality and the price for this double stroller has exceeded my expectations. If you want to buy a double stroller which is easy sturdy good quality lightweight and practical this is the one! The air pumped wheels are also available and I wanted to buy them but the one that it comes with is more than good enough when going for walks out doors and getting around. Very happy mummy getting around with 2 bubs.

• 2 helpful votes

Good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Bought snap duo in the grey marle for my boys who are 1 yr apart.. love how new born can lay completely flat while 1 yr old can sit up and look around. Very light, easy to maneuver, the only downfall is the basket, although quite big, it’s hard to access especially when putting your baby bag or shopping under it (Ive ripped many bags trying to pull them out).
It’s smooth pushing, light pushing, and a good height.. folds in one single movement, and fits good in boot.. I’d recommend highly if your not too bothered about accessing the basket too much

Comments
Valco Baby Official

Hi CCAR thanks so much for your review :)

1 of 4 pages

How high is the back part of the Snap Duo Ultra Tailormade seat? My understanding is that the difference between Snap Duo Ultra and Snap Duo Ultra Tailormade seat is the fabric and that the Tailormade is more flat when the back-side is fully lowered. Is this correct assumption? Is there something else that differs?

Mikael asked on Nov 11, 2018

Hi I am looking to purchase the snap duo ultra and I currently have a 2017 Britax Unity capsule, is there an adaptor which is compatible with this? Thanks

Millie N asked on Nov 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Millie N, thanks for the question. The Snap Ultra Duo has a universal adaptor that will take a Britax Unity capsule :)

One of our requirements is that the two seats should be possible to face diffrent directions (one with face forward and one facing backwards). Is it Snap Duo Ultra and Snap Duo Ultra Tailormade that has this feature?

Mikael asked on Nov 01, 2018

Answer this

It’s the ultra that has that feature. Where you can switch the direction of the seat. I think the tailor made is referring to the fabric option of the pusher.

Hi Mikael, both the Snap Ultra Duo and the Snap Ultra Duo in tailormade have this feature :)

Thanks for the answer.
Does anyone know were to buy these and get them delivered to Sweden?

See all 71 questions about Valco Snap Duo