100% · 60%

Kerry LARSEN
Kerry LARSENSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Physical store

Itechworld 12volt control hub

Extremely happy with this unit. Very easy to follow instructions. I have connected two fridges to the hub and the stress of available battery percentage is no longer a worry with the in build battery monitor. Show details
Gary Weir
Gary Weir
  12 Volt Direct

Have all the equipment for setting up vehicle for off the grid

The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable.

I purchased the evakool 89 ltr fridge / freezer battery box light bar and a few other bits and pieces.The staff are very helpful and will go out of their way to help with advice On anything I asked about

Brett Mcloughlin3 posts
Bob
Bob

Penrith Camping Show

Met with this business at the Penrith Show and found them to be the "Real Deal". Only people that were prepared to spend time with us to explain what they felt we needed for our Round Australia trip with a Camper Trailer. We were very pleased with the Battery pack and Solar Panels etc which we have tested and works well. Also replied very promptly to a mail sent asking for advice.

MSS
MSS12 posts
Richo
RichoSydney, NSW10 posts

Ian M · 12 Volt Direct

Plugging my solar into my caravan and getting a reading on the screen E2 but when I plug it into my car it’s fine why is this happening and what’s E2

Brett Mcloughlin

Maybe the battery in the caravan is dead flat. Solar will not charge a completely dead battery. It must have some volts in it. Get a cheap mains charger and recharge it and see if that makes it work.

Ian M

The first time I tried it definitely had volts in the battery and I got the same error code. What is another reason this error is appearing?

Ian M · 12 Volt Direct