Snowys Outdoors

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Greg L.

Greg L.Sydney, NSW

Speedy delivery

I placed my order on Tuesday PM for the Nanopresso and accessories. Immediate order confirmation by email. Valuable discount. My order arrived Thursday morning. Outstanding service and a good price! Highly recommended. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the kudos, Greg. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Casey

Casey

Very fast delivery!

I ordered a small cooler box which was very well priced compared to other online stores. I was very pleasantly surprised to receive the item the day after placing the order.

Thanks for your review, Casey. Enjoy using your new cooler. ~ Ben

Kym

KymHunter Region, NSW

Impressed.

We ordered two Coleman sun sides for our event canopy. I Placed the order Thursday evening at 8:15pm...received the sun sides the following morning...wow. Excellent price as well. Brilliant Service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Even I'm impressed with that timeframe, Kym, thanks for the five stars. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Fast service

Snowy's had a good price and free delivery. I received my boots 2 days after I ordered them, which has to be a record. They fit perfectly - exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

We appreciate your review, Gretta. Happy Trails! ~ Ben

Glenn M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible! Love Snowy's!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Wow, thanks for your glowing review, Glenn, we really appreciate this sort of feedback. It's great knowing that we were able to meet your needs from research to purchase.
Enjoy using your new gear.
~ Ben

Glenn M.

Hey Ben. My pleasure. Thanks for making my camping purchases a breeze!

Lynda T

Lynda TSydney, NSW

Very fast service

This was the first time I have used Snowys so I wasn't sure what to expect. My order was processed and dispatched in a very timely manner and arrived in 2 days with no charge for delivery for that timeframe (as other companies did). All very impressive. thank you

Thanks for your feedback, Lynda. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

smurf

smurfSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Lite of my life

Hi Ken
Very happy with purchase and the super fast delivery to the door. Will be treking in Nepal two weeks time. Will have to wear some type of head covering as the band slips on my hair. Might have to go to Dreglocks Thank You
Margaret.

Thanks for your review, Margaret. I hope you enjoy your time in Nepal. ~ Ben

Golden Bear

Golden BearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service and Product Range

Searching for a specific product online, I found it at Snowys. The product was not in stock in store or online elsewhere but they had it and it was cheaper and free delivery.

I was so impressed I ordered another product

The first product was delivered today earlier than I expected as I’m in Qld not Adelaide.

So well done Snowy and thank you Nev

Thanks for your review, Golden Bear, we appreciate it. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

mor

morHunter Region, NSW

Only ordered a duffel bag less than 24 hours ago and it arrived at our front door. Could not believe how quickly the order was processed Fantastic service. Thank You from Denis

Thank you, Denis, for leaving your review, it's much appreciated. ~ Ben

Robert

RobertMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased two privacy screens for our caravan and could not be more happy with both the product and the very fast delivery time.

Thanks for the five stars, Robert. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Bart

BartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't ask for better

Snowys sent a note with my delivery thanking me for waiting, I was surprised when my parcel arrived today, usually takes 2 to4 weeks when shopping online. Snowys you have outdone yourselves and given me a little faith in online shopping ordered Friday received Monday you cant get better than that especially to an area closest to 50 klm to its nearest town. Thank you guys you have won any future business from me and will be glad to pass on my experience with you, keep up the good work.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Bart, we look forward to helping with your future camping needs. ~ Ben

Paul T

Paul T

Terrific Customer Service

Purchased a new Coleman 3 in 1 camping table & seats and less than 48 hours later had it delivered to my front door. Great service. More than competitive with other camping stores and a great range. Will be back for sure!

Thanks for the five stars, Paul. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

wyrmbait

wyrmbaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have had very fast service everytime

I have purchased quite a few times, each time easy and fast, really fast.
Would i use them again, yes ! they are my goto shop for camping stuff.
Lots of good info, good video with product info, love the work they are doing.

Thanks for the five stars, wyrmbait. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Narelle

Narelle

Excellent Fast service

I purchased a pair of walking shoes that I found were at least $60 cheaper than other online stores and had free delivery. I placed an order and had received them within 48 hours (I’m in Sydney so that may also explain the speed). Snowys also included a great camping/hiking checklist which I will definitely be using. Will definitely check them out for other outdoor items I will need in the future.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your five-star review, Narelle, we really appreciate it. Happy Trails! ~ Ben

Never delivered, and no refund

Placed order online, only part order delivered. Customer service informed that if order not delivered but returned to Snowy's there's $25 fee so no refund on item they never delivered!

Pete
Pete
Kulwinder S.

Kulwinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery is not what I got.

Anthony

AnthonyMid North Coast, NSW

best price, super fast delivery

Just purchased a Engel transit cover. I ordered it late on Wednesday night and it was delivered Friday morning. Wow, and Snowys were the cheapest on the web with free delivery.

Thanks for the five stars, Anthony. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

CRas

CRasMelbourne

So fast!

I ordered some bite valves for my son's drink bottle. They came within 24 hours to Bendigo with a standard delivery charge. Unheard of! Very happy with the service. Would definitely buy from here again.

Thanks for your feedback, CRas. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

My new bedroom

the most comfortable camping bed ever, add so easy to unpack and pack up. So warm in the cold and easy to say cool in the heat. I love my Stretcher Swag. It like having your on room.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Di. I hope you enjoy many happy adventures with your new shelter. ~ Ben

CarFar North Queensland, QLD

Purchased a quick tent. Excellent product that erects in seconds. But you do need to practice folding it up. It even has a LED light. Really good product and excellent service.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Let us know if you need and help with folding your new tent, Car, we'd be more than happy to help. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Car

All good I have figured it out. Thanks for the reply. I watched the video and that helped.