See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Wes

WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Everything about this transaction was excellent. They had the product I needed, which I could not get anywhere else. The staff were really friendly and helpful, communication was timely and clear and delivery was very quick. I would recommend them to anyone

RCHAL

RCHALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, great delivery time !!!

I wish all online shops would be this fast and professional. I ordered on a Sunday evening and the delivery was here by Tuesday morning. Fantastic prices is just a nice side effect too

Super quick delivery

Fantastic delivery by the team at Snowys. Ordered a few ski related items on Monday afternoon and it arrived to me in North Sydney before lunch the next day. Great service team - keep it up!!

Art Vandalay

Art VandalayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good online store- they use Toll IPEC which is a nightmare.

Alexandra

AlexandraIllawarra, NSW

Wow, delivery was so quick

Bought a concert chair, I already have 2 in our house and was in need of 1 more for this weekend. Took a chance that I'd get it before the weekend as they are the best chairs. Thanks for not letting me down.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Alexandra. Have a great weekend. ~ Ben

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered book. Never got it. Toll screwed up. Snowys refuse to refund.

Toll didnt deliver after insisted my house is a business address. It's not. Snowys rep took Toll's side. Asked me if I was sure my house isnt a business. Second 'delivery attempt' - Toll claim they delivered. They never did. Snowys refuse to refund. $32 down the drain. What did you think Snowys? Did you think I was lying? To try and steal $32? Peasant stuff. Poor business practice. $32 has earnt you guys negative reviews. Cheers

Brilliance

From ease of navigating the online store to checkout, payment, super fast shipping to rural address great communication and the best packaging i have ever seen. In one word Brilliance!

Thanks for the five stars, Tim. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Awesome Service!!

Ordered online without any problem, so simple and easy. Very quick delivery right to my door even though I live on a rural property. Will certainly be buying from Snowys Outdoors again. Thanks for your great service.

We look forward to hearing from you again, Joanne. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

All round all good

Placed an order just before Christmas. Received the order today, happy with that considering Christmas closures. Product was suitably packaged, and was just what I expected the order to be. Great customer service, great products, will be using them again in the future. Great work Snowy's

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Rebecca. I hope your 2020 is full of adventure! ~ Ben

Michael W.

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Quick

Online purchase was very easy and the products ordered arrived within 3 days. The items were exactly as advertised. Very happy. Will definitely be back when in need of more outdoor gear. Thanks.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Michael. Enjoy using your new gear and have a fantastic Christmas. ~ Ben

J O.

J O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fastest delivery ever !!!

I needed a sleeping bag urgent, spoke to a lovelly lady and explained I am going to patagonia on the 28th of december (it was the19th)... She told me at this time of the year the delivery might be delayed and said she was going to do her best... Damn she did, I received the sleeping bag next day. Amazing customer service!!!! Thanks a lot !!!! :) juan f. Olhaberry

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad we could make this happen quickly for you, Juan, it's a difficult time of year to manage fast delivery times.
Enjoy your trip to Patagonia. ~ Ben

Muzzie1993AU

Review of Snowys camping site

Ordered date 16 of December air Coleman double mattress Order shipped va Toll shipped date 17 of December
Should Receive order on Friday 20 December as all items are delivered to your house va Delivery service Toll IPEC

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five start, Muzzi1993, hopefully, everything went smoothly and you have your parcel by now.
Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Should receive it today! I let you know if theres Delays or its Delivered

Les

Les

Great Service & Packed Well!!!

Ordered camping cook gear & equipment came well packed & secured with a bonus camping checklist so as to not forget anything........... great job:) Great quality great service would highly recommend this store for all your camping needs:)

Thanks for the kudos, Les. Enjoy using all your new gear. ~ Ben

Doreen Petty

Doreen PettyHunter Region, NSW

great service AAAAA

fast service and great price on companion heater the heater turn up very fast with free freight keep up the good service,I will be buying from this store again.
bob nelson bay
nsw

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Cheers for the five stars, Doreen (or Bob), it's great to hear your order rolled up so quickly. Have a great Christmas and all the best for 2020.
~ Ben

Heatherlea

HeatherleaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very very happy with Snowys

I ordered my tent online one day and received it the very next day. Wow that's what I call great service. The added Thank you card attached to my purchase was a nice touch as well.
Haven't tried my Coleman tent yet but I'm sure it will meet my expectations as I purchased this tent to replace my very old Coleman tent that did the job for many many years. Also can't beat the price. Thank you Snowys.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thank you, Heatherlea, we really appreciate your feedback.
Happy camping in your new Coleman tent.
~ Ben

The Darley Llama

The Darley LlamaSydney, NSW

Fast delivery and good price

I did my research on self-inflating mattresses and decided on the Thermarest Prolite. Snowy's had it in stock and could deliver quickly. The parcel arrived in 3 days and the mattress was exactly as advertised, actually better. Very happy!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your feedback, The Darley Llama. Happy hiking with your new mat. ~ Ben

Personal locator beacon

I've purchased a few items through snowy's over the years and as always their great range, service, value and prompt delivery is outstanding... Why would you shop anywhere else? Will definitely be back!

Thanks for the five stars, Pete. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Kristen

KristenBonner 2914, ACT

One of the best shops ever!

What a great shop! Snowys are very competitive in pricing, and their delivery times are super quick, oh and they have outstanding customer service! Wouldn't shop anywhere else for our camping gear :)

Thanks for your glowing review, Kristen. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Denise

DenisePerth, WA

Great Service Great Prices

Ordered several items all with best pricing. Most delivered in a few days (to WA!) and the last item is on it's way. I have been kept up to date with delivery details all the way.
Great Service - thank you Snowys

Thanks for your feedback, Denise. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Delivery company didn't deliver

The courier company did not try deliver the goods and instead left it at an unauthorized location which is open only during business hours, meaning I am unable to collect the items.

John J.
John J.

I haven't received the refund.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I've looked into this for you, John, sorry about the delay. We haven't received the item back from our courier yet, as soon as we receive it we can process the refund.~ Ben

David

Davidasked

Hi my name is David I am looking for a pump and hose connection for a coleman hot water on demand the old version

Sean

I wouldn’t be looking for anything at Snowys mate. Try colemanaustralia.com.au

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi David, our warranty guy is probably the best person to speak to, he may even have some spares on hand. Give us a call on 1300 914 007, we'll grab some details and see what we can do. ~ Ben

Renasked

Hi there, I ordered the Jardine Jumbo Hooded Sleeping Bag early this morning. I live in Melbourne (postcode 3037 to be exact) and I was wondering whether - in your informed opinion - you think I'll receive it by the 28th at the absolute latest. I leave to go camping that night, so I'm hoping I've *just* ordered it in time - but what do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

G'day Ren,
Based on customer feedback, I'd be pretty confident to think it'll arrive well before the 28th. Most customers in Victoria receive their order the next day (so maybe tomorrow, Dec 22nd) > the only slight difference is the public holidays and how busy the couriers are. But even still, I think you should be all good. Ben

Ren

That's brilliant, and super quick on the response there! Thanks so much for your help - I'll definitely be looking to you guys the next time my camping gear needs a spruce up :) - Ren

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives