Verifiedsnowys.com.au

3.3

Vera A.
Vera A.2 posts
  Online store

Excellent service happy with the item i bought from snowys

Pleasant to deal with,great customer service+++++friendly staff and very helpful Show details ·  1
John
John3 posts
  Online store

Snowys - so so slow to ship!

Soo slowww to ship, 5 days and my order still says 'partially ready' with no sign of it being shipped. Seriously! 3 items were all in stock when I ordered, I even called to check. Prices are ok, but good luck if want it within 10 days! My last order was the same. Never again! I'd rather pay the extra couple of dollars and get some decent service. Show details
Phil A.
Phil A.Launceston, TAS3 posts

No hassles

I've made two purchases online from Snowys over the last 12 months. Both orders have arrived in good condition, packaged well and in a timely manner. They provided a tracking number and everything went seamlessly. Good job Snowys. Show details ·  1
Chris V.
Chris V.
  Online store

No free return for shoes

Just horrible how they handle returns for shoes. Not happy with the shoes size you ordered? No problem, just pay to return it. Unless you live close to their physical store, there’s no point buying shoes here if you don’t know your exact shoe size. Buy somewhere else to save you the headache.
Yvonne
Yvonne23 posts

Great service . Great product

Bought a pair of Keen presidio shoes at half the price of stores near me and other online stores. The service was amazing. Posted the same day I ordered said it would be 3- 6 days but arrived in 2 days. Will buy again from this company. I was glad I had checked product review because some other sites offering cheap prices for Keen products had awful product reviews. Show details ·  1
Josie M.
Josie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always reliable

I have bought from Snowys many times. A few years ago I purchased an Outdoor Connection 3 person Howqua tent with 5 year warranty. It has been fantastic. I use it a lot - approx 12 weeks per year. One of the poles broke and I contacted Snowys. I was initially told that pokes were not included in the warranty, however with some persistance they were replaced under warranty. Once I got onto the right person it was very easy. The new set came very quickly. I would highly recommend buying from them. Show details ·  1
Colic
ColicSydney, NSW47 posts

When things go wrong

Things don't always go right in life or for a business. Snowys had some excessively long delays processing warranty claims recently.

You'd think I might post less than 5 stars, but they way a company handles things even when they get it wrong speaks highly of their integrity.

They turned what could have been a very painful experience into the best one possible given the circumstances. So 5 stars for the communication, being up front, perks to help ease the pain, and for coming good. Show details ·  1

Ben
BenSydney, NSW2 posts

Horrendous customer experience

I bought a table from them, really excited to get away with the family. 2-3 days shipping. I allowed 5, should have been fine. On the day were supposed to leave it finally leaves their warehouse interstate. Now I understand things get delayed, but now I have to go and buy another one for the weekend. I ring and explain the situation. And their response...not really our problem, we had delays in our warehouse so it got held up. I was told to read the T&Cs, and if you want a return, you work out how to get it back to us at your cost, bad luck.
All it would have taken is a bit of understanding. Wanted to give you guys a go, ill go back to the big guys, who actually seem to care about their customers. Show details
LadyWriterOnThePC
LadyWriterOnThePCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

Great Range of Outdoor Products and Excellent Customer Service

I have ordered at least half a dozen items from Snowys now and in spite of them having to ship to Melbourne from Adelaide, I have always found the process smooth and seamless. I have had need to contact Snowys a few times via the phone re corrections to orders and addresses etc and have always found them prompt to answer, friendly and fast in providing solutions. I also love the great range of Products/Brands that they stock especially supporting Aussie made brands as well. The best price guarrantee is another great feature of the Snowys offering. Can't recommend highly enough. Show details ·  1
Anonymous5 posts
  Online store

Ordered after Christmas, but never got package delivered and now they are fighting it

Needed a gas hose. Snowy had it on special.

Normally I would price match with the local BCF and be done with it but this time I figured I'll pay postage and wait for it to arrive into the mail.

Bad move. Snowys took too many orders when they where on break and now can not process them all. They have given ever excuse, to public holidays, to the courier.

Sounds like some old guy who owns the business dropped the ball and is now mad.

My package has not arrived. They tell me it has, I tell them it hasnt. They don't know what is going on because they are "so busy".

Just price match them at BCF, or Anaconda or Tent World and save yourself the bull. Show details

TGIF
TGIF15 posts
  Physical store

Amazing staff that are knowledgeable and friendly

Always receive excellent service from staff that know their stuff AND their everyday prices are far better than the supposed sales at the bigger chains Show reply
kezbekistan
kezbekistanGippsland, VIC16 posts
Kate
KateSouth Australia13 posts
Yan
YanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Buy from their Ebay store so you get better price and Best Price Guarantee

I bought 2 x Exped Megamat 9 days ago from Snowys website at $350 each, during the shopping I chatted with the customer service team and asked if there is any future promo which been told there is none.
Yesterday they are running an eBay Promo for 10% Off and it literally $100 less.
Emailed customer service again and hope they can price-match the difference, but obviously, it is against their policy, and the answer is No.
I would suggest anyone buy from their Ebay store instead of from their own site.
Ale D.
Ale D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC20 posts

They are trying to help

They delivered a brand new and completely broken product, but they are helping to replace it. Show details ·  1