Snowys Outdoors
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

wangchun8708Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Low quality Oztrail shade awning and Poor customer experience

I bought Oztrail RV shade awning on 02 October 2020. I found a small hole on the awning when I first tested it. 22 January 2021 the awning was broke during the second time use. The broadcast showed that It's a beautiful day with mild wind 2 to 13 km/h. I contacted with the after sales service and representor told me that Oztrail could not repair as the required part was out of stock. I wait and wait. 4 months later, June 16, I contact Snowys again. Unfortunately there is still no response

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Let me follow this up for you, wangchun8707, I do apologise for the hassle. I'll post updates here. ~ Ben

Great… when they deliver

I have purchased multiple orders through snows in store and online. Typically I have found them great, however I had an order sit on backlog for 10 months before being cancelled. If a product is not available then don’t take payment for it.

Felix
FelixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Water Bladder let me down

Hi, purchased a 6 Ltr Sea to Summit water bladder which lasted 6 days on a hike before leaking. Returned to Snowies who examined & refused an exchange as they classified it being punctured by a sharp object which warranty will not cover. $50 badly spent. Disappointed in the product ,& customer service.

LeePerth, WA

Lost a Customer

Been using snowys for a few years spent over a $1000 with these guys.

Bought a 24pc 360 deg dinner set and had the knife snap whilst I was putting a spread on my toast.

Snowys reply was sorry warranty doesnt cover accidental damage.

Hardly call using a knife for the purpose its made accidental damage.

So they have lost my business over a $3 knife.

360 deg haven't even bothered to answer my email so I will no longer use their products either.

Lee

Hi Ben i emailed at enquiries@seatosummit.com.au that was the email at 360deg official Aus website.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ok, I'll get in touch with them. Sea To Summit is a reputable company, hopefully, they can help.
Apologies again for the muck about over such a small item.

Buyers beware - Unreliable shipping with Poor customer experience

illi4
illi4Sydney, NSW

Quality products at reasonable prices and awesome support

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm so glad we were able to sort this out for you in a reasonable timeframe, illi4, it was such a frustrating scenario.
We appreciate your positive feedback following what must have been a real hassle for you.
Enjoy using your new gear.

Jac
JacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect camping goods store

I've bought numerous camping items on many occasions from Snowys in the past 18 months. They're the friendliest, most reliable and helpful store. They have so much helpful advice online, including instructional videos and walkthroughs, reviews and Q&A sections for every item that they sell. They're also available over the phone if you have other questions, and are always friendly, thorough and practical. They have great product knowledge and are not salesy.

Their prices are always competitive, they have a wide range of goods, delivery (Adelaide to Melbourne) is always quick, safe and free, and they're quick and reasonable to fix things if they ever go wrong.

I wish all online shopping was this simple, reliable and straightforward.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Wow, thanks for your feedback, Jac, this is just what we set out to deliver to all of our customers, both instore and online. I'm glad your Snowys experience was so positive.
Happy camping with your new gear! ~ Ben

Quick and easy

Only 4 days to Rural Darwin, boom it was here! Amazing. Easy online process. Thank you so much. I bought an MSR 2pot set. Am also surprised by Toll service even calling me later on after leaving a note at the gate. (I ticked to take to depot when nobody is home) Good service that was too. Good choice to use them.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We appreciate your review, Kath, and it's nice to know that Toll went over and above for you. Happy adventures. ~ Ben

Tom
Tom

I love shopping at Snowys!

High quality gear at great prices and their delivery is lighting fast! I've purchased a number of times now and the experience has been consistent each time.

We appreciate your feedback thanks, Tom. Happy camping! ~ Ben

princey83
princey83Hunter Region, NSW

Proper customer service

I called the online sales team yesterday to confirm that a product was in stock which they promptly informed me was. I ordered it online and it has just arrived 24 hours later.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your review, princey83, we are pretty happy with a 24-hour turnaround too. ~ Ben

PALMSYD
PALMSYDsydney

Excellent Online service

Amazingly fast delivery. Ordering could not be more simple. Both orders I have made with Snowys were posted out on the same day of the order and delivered swiftly. Prices are very competitive, my items were well below or equal to other stores, in addition there were no delivery fees. Very happy with this company and I highly recommend them.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your glowing review, deedee, I'm glad your Snowys experience was so positive. Happy camping with all your new gear! ~ Ben

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Snowys are Excellent online retailers

How can I give Snowys an 11 out of 10. YES, They are that good. Website is fantastic, images flawless, YouTube videos to assist my decision making was outstanding, checkout seamless, tracking and notifications sent to my inbox. The product was delivered in less than 24 hours. Wow! You'd be a fool to shop for camping goods anywhere else. Thanks Snowys, you have just gained a loyal customer.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We really appreciate your positive review, Brett, we look forward to helping with your future camping needs. Cheers. ~ Ben

Bruce HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too many stars

Recently my partner ordered Black Wolf backpack from Snowys to replace a broken pack. When the product arrived it appeared a though it was a customer return or ex display as the heat sealed plastic bag the product supplied in by Black Wolf was torn open. Given this time of Covid 19 receiving a second hand product is totally unacceptable. As I needed the backpack for a walk on the weekend I was unable to return the bag which Snowys offered. Snowy's staff could not explain why the pack was opened. Guys plenty of better online suppliers out there who understand customer service.

IronSydney

took a while, but Snowys' did eventually fix a problem

My only experience with Snowys was mixed. I couldn’t get a look at a particular tent anywhere near my place, so relied on their online videos and descriptions, which didn’t work out in practice. The tent was really poor in the wet, something I haven’t had to worry about for years, and should have been made obvious on the website. It took a long time, but Snowys did finally resolve the issue, which was reasonably complicated.

Delivery was impressively fast, even during the holidays, but they do use Toll.

TiptoesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Take order and payment, then no goods for 2 months

Placed an order, item showed as in stock. Paid, then 4 days later I received notification my goods won't be available for over 2 months. I would not have ordered if I knew this. Poor form to do this.

Tiptoes

Ordered and paid for item in January. Item showed as being in stocks and I have just been notified that the item is now delayed until the end of May. Standing by the comments above.

Read more reviews - page 2

Bwana
Bwanaasked
Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.

Ruby
Rubyasked
Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.

Rochelle
Rochelleasked
Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives