Outbax

Absolutely appalling customer service. Making it extremly difficult to get a refund

Kreha321

Kreha321

Sends unsolicited marketing messages with an opt out link that doesn’t work

Incredibly unprofessional to send people unsolicited marketing sms messages with unsubscribe links that don’t work. Will be making a report to OAIC.

John

JohnKINGSVILLE

6 days and still no action on delivery

I ordered a 3.5kva generator 6 days ago, got tacking soon after and it is not recognised in the tracking system. Poor to non existant delivery

Calvin p

Calvin pGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible products and terrible service

I ordered a 200w flexible maxray solar panel. I actually wanted the folding one and I ordered this one incorrectly. In order to return it for exchange for a $100 more expensive panel they want to charge me a 30% restocking fee, plus the original postage costs, plus I pay for the return postage. This works out that I would only get approx $110 back for a brand new product they will resale for the original purchase price of $200. I've ruled out returning it based on this absolute rort, and upon testing the panel - like the other reviewers have found it is not actually 200w, and it's a pretty poor product. I would suggest you avoid this scam website.

Gee

GeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware!!

The Hyundai Lithium Power Station doesn't work. Do not believe these fake reviews. It's nothing more than an expensive phone charger. Will not work with 800w microwave, 800w coffee machine, 600w sandwich press. Total waste of money. Seller stops returning emails when you send it back. Fair Trading case lodged.

Lay Z Spa Paris

Lay Z Spa ParisCentral West, NSW

Customer service is nil

Purchased a Paris Lay z spa and leaks first time on setting up. My husband and I have made numerous attempts at contacting them through email and phone calls. Over a week and still no response. We have spent up to a $1000. Which we had saved for and nothing

Not Happy

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

200w solar mat

Bought a maxray 200 w solar mat from these guys,which i thought was a good brand,first one i recieved had a cracked panel and they offered $20 discount which i refused then a $30 discount which i refused finally got a replacement after 3 weeks,tested it today against another panel of the same 200 w,ours put in 2.2 w in full sun,the other 11w and ours kept cutting out every 30sec and reading 0w input,do not purchase off these guys.After reading alot of reviews i am wondering if it is worthwhile chasing my money

Ziggy

ZiggyTownsville

WORNING !!!, buying solar panels from Outbax

I purchased 3, suppous to be, 300w solar panels from Outbax via EBay early this year, I raised my concerns as to power (300W) of those units to Outbax with several emails soon after receiving them as to the phisical size, no power mentioned an the back label and temporary installation pointing to a poor performance of panels but was assured that they are definitely what I have ordered.
Now, after testing my new panels for over 6 months on our yacht in best sun conditions in the country - in far north Queensland I can definitely say that my panels are NOT even 200w, I have been conned by Outbax and want to worn others not to waste you money on substandard/Outbax solar panels.

Not As Advertised

I item as advertised not yet tested.
2nd item. Not at all as advertised on site. Had been assembled. Had dirt marks. Paperwork had grease on it.
These are solar blankets

hellbentWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Evidence suggests a total shipping mistake...or deliberate false advertising and fraud.

Just this minute emailed this seller that item received does not match item advertised on 4 or more points. Wait and see what they say.
..Have been calling listed contact phone number countless times with no answer.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

250W Solar Blanket Max Power from Outbax

BEWARE ! Selling 250w solar blanket on ebay with output of only 63w and 4.54amps only .. Scam ! do your research before buying anything from them..
Buy $20 Watt and Amps meter and check for yourself! Compare Size of Solar blankets to Actual Output
Didn’t accept return after 30days as i was waiting for my watt meter to check the actual Output of the item.
Check there review on eBay before buying

False advertising

I purchased a lithium battery which was advertised as 100AH. When I received it and had it tested it turned out to have a capacity of less that 70AH. This is a rip off.

Rod

RodGippsland, VIC

Battery return

I purchased two batteries by error from Outbax. I contacted them and they stated once the process is commenced it cannot be undone. I said but if it is sent why do I not have a tracking number. I received a notice from Australia post 7 hours after I tried to stop the order that it was being processed. The response from Outbax is terrible they could have stopped the order and I would have bought a generator instead. Now I buy nothing from them.

never again.

never again.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Solar panel cheap fake rubbish

Dr Steve

Dr Steve

Solar panel fake

Bought a 250w flexible solar panel. After testing against a Kings 200w solar blanket the output amperage suggests that it is only a 112w panel. No different to the $99 panels on eBay. So for $235 you get a fake $99 panel.

Out&about

Out&aboutAdelaide, South Australia

Cheapest over rated junk

Their claims on what their batteries and solar can do is a massive misrepresentation. ACCC should step in on these cowboys. Many tests have proved their product are overrated yet they still have good review.. Something's not right there either.

Julieanne

Julieanne

No happy very disappointed

Brought a generator online arrived a week later, unusable full of oil everywhere through the box through the plastic and all through the machine very annoyed awaiting response would like a replacement .

• +1

Solar blanket

Bought one solar blanket. I've never seen such a bad quality. After a big discussion I only got a small amount of my money back. I will never buy again something at outbax.

Badly processed and waste of money

We bought a very badly processed solar blanket for 200 dollars. We didnt think that the blanket will last long because of the bad quality and sent it back. We paid 30 Dollars for sending the blanket back and they deducted 30% of the buy price. So we paid 90 dollars for nothing. We will never order from that shop again!

Saurabh B.

Saurabh B.Sydney, NSW

Folding solar panels are very low quality.

I bought folding solar panels 200w for camping, using it after one and half year i saw little lines like structure in my panels, the output power wattage dropped down by 70-80%. Later found out that those marked lines like structure are grid burns because of over voltage. I called OUTBAX about the issue they said it is out of warranty already, they cannot do anything about it. I have no option now rather than buying a new one for camping. I am very disappointed with the product quality.