4.1

Saurabh B.

Saurabh B.Sydney, NSW

Folding solar panels are very low quality.

I bought folding solar panels 200w for camping, using it after one and half year i saw little lines like structure in my panels, the output power wattage dropped down by 70-80%. Later found out that those marked lines like structure are grid burns because of over voltage. I called OUTBAX about the issue they said it is out of warranty already, they cannot do anything about it. I have no option now rather than buying a new one for camping. I am very disappointed with the product quality.

henry p.

henry p.Sydney, NSW

locked fuel price refused at 7-11 petrol station.

I used 7-11 fuel lock APP to lock a lower petrol price which expired 11am today, about 5:14am in the morning I went to west ryde 7-11 station on Victoria rd, the sales guy refused the APP locked price and charged me at the current price, 42 cents higher than my locked price.

Ray p.

Ray p.

Extremely GOOD service

Bought a GENTRAX generator and sent it overseas. Had a problem on arrival, got lots of good advice from OUTBAX . They even covered warranty parts in another country. You cant ask for more than that !.

Jay wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lost in translation

This company would best be described as a shell company for an online vendor that sells cheap Chinese products and outsources their call centre to boot. Ordered a generator and it magically "vanished had to chase it up myself with the freight company and they said they never received it. It took over 20 days for a resolution and every time it was me initiating contact. You expect more when you pay 800 dollars for something.

They offered me 20 dollars cash back and to re-send the item. Absolutely laughable. Shop and buy local. Avoid these types of business if you can afford to.

Jay w

Yes I purchased a generator through supercheap and it took 2 days to arrive in rural south Australia from Melbourne. Maybe you should change your freight provider.

Jo M.

Jo M.

Bad customer service and read refund policy and it leaks and now won’t turn on.

Worst customer service takes a degree to contact them. Phone not connected when I tried calling 14 times. Then finally I email them and all he says after 2 emails in length over faulty item is did you buy this from us if not contact someone else. I then send screen shot of email from them as I ought from them. Can’t believe only response I got was call someone else who might care. mph and if u order read small print. Refund is less $200 plus shipping plus has to all be perfect in box as if never opened so there impossible to return. Ur welcome.

*** update won’t turn. Just switched off and now nothing. Hasn’t stopped leaking since day for and no one seems to care.

Official R.Outbax

Hi there, we noticed your updated review, however we really didn't get any reply when we reached out to you here.
Can you please reply back as I am keen to know more about your order,

ChrisSydney, NSW

Extremely poor service

I paid $500 for a spa outbax said we shipped it hunter express said they didn't been waiting and waiting no communication won't be dealing with this company ever again

Chris

I was told by your company it has been shipped I was told by hunter express it hasn't been shipped I'm going to fair trading as I paid $500 to u guys and I get no info no product and told lies

John

JohnSouth West, QLD

Very bad quality do not buy from these shonks.

Purchased 2 Maxray 10w solar panels, both were faulty. Panels were supposed to have MPPT built-in controllers .. they had very poor quality PWM instead, with intermittent output. Very poor quality the stand and hinge are woefully weak The wires were frayed and only soldered by one strand. The Aligator clips fell off the first time they were used . Tried to get them replaced They gave me the runaround for weeks, ended up resoldering the wiring. and replacing the solar regulators myself with Jaycar versions in order to make the panels usable.

Hi John,
Really sorry to hear that. Our team should resolve this very quickly and easily, I'd like to take a look into why that didn't happen. Can you please share your order number and I will take a look.
Gavin

Pete AndertonSouth East Queensland, QLD

ideal for camping or powercuts

had the 3.3 gennie now for 3 yrs and has never let me down,powers up the caravan for free camping and charges the solar batteries.it was delivered in 2 days

Pete Anderton

it goes everywhere we go

One of the best customer service

Bought an inflatable spa last night and realised the next morning couldn't house it. Went online to the their live chat, was talking to a real person in 2 minutes. They went through the options and I received a full refund within 5 minutes. Very friendly and helpful team!

Find out how Outbax compares to other Camping Shops

They use Hunter Express, if you like slow shipping then go ahead.

They use hunter express which is known to be, well check reviews. They are asking me to wait until the 14/02/20, was ordered on 24/01/20, when it is sitting an hour away from my location since 30th/01/20. If you buy anything bulky then expect it to take weeks.

Shift
Shift

Mate iv talked with online support, there is 0 you can do all I get is "we are waiting for Hunter express to get back to us" which has been 3 days waiting for a reply. Here it is 000004015

Marty V.South East Queensland, QLD

Advertising fraud

I purchased two 100 watt flexable panels and both struggle to get to 50 watts on a clear summer day facing directly into the sun.
There are no output ratings anywhere on the panels or packaging or manufacturers details.
Unless they are the most efficient mono cells yet made they are physically too small to be 100 watts in perfect conditions.
They have offered a refund but i need to keep them to justify my claims are truthful.
They say they have sold hundreds of them with NO complaints but somehow there are no reviews for the product on their site, not even the one I have left(suprise).
I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC and urge all of you to do the same, it is very easy. Help get rid of dodgy businesses breaking the advertising laws.

Hi Martyn,
We are really not doing what you claim. I have sent a direct message to get order details and find out more.

Ronnie

RonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent spa. Initial problem professionally resolved.

Ordered through outbax.com.au. The water pump seemed defective. The seller, Outbax, send us some instructions to analyze the issue. Bestway delivered a new pump the week after.
Excellent service by Outbax, which contacted us nearly every day about progress and good warranty by Bestway.

Dave D.

Dave D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Company to deal with

I bought some Christmas lights (trees & stars, etc). Two of the trees stopped working when they got water inside the controllers. Returned the products and because they had run out of that stock they gave me a full refund. No hassles or drama. A pleasure to deal with and will definitely use them again in future.

bob mcqueen

bob mcqueenMurray Region, NSW

incredible service

I bought a 3.5 kva remote start 9 months ago. after discussion with jules from outbax ,I sent it back, for there tech guys to sort a few problems. end result,outbax gave me a full refund .I kept waiting for the no , not our problem ,but it has been incredible service. they just couldn't do enough . from start to finish they are an excellent company to deal with and jules is a wizard. first review ever on anything and I cant say enough about the service

KieranTownsville

Fake Solar

Got a fold out 300w solar panel. Said it has mppt regulator but its only pwm and the panel is only 150w. Also has bad quality hinges, handles and other hardware.

Hi Kieran,
Would love to help. I couldn't find your order details from our history. I have private messaged you to get more details.

This is good

I would deal with again.No problems with the product or the service I received, I will let my family and friends know to shop at this online store a pleasure to do business with.

Works exactly as described

Pretty simple, works exactly as it is supposed to, item in perfect new condition, delivery as always was fast and hassle free. Will not hesitate in using them again, thanks.

Lee S.

Lee S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service the second time around

Hi Lee,
Our team not responding to an Email would be super strange.
I have directly messaged you to get some personal details so that I can look into this for you.

RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Generator

Unfortunately I can't be positive about this company. I will never buy from them again. Purchased a 2KW generator from them in 2018. It had trouble with choking in oil from first use. As we were travelling at the time it was difficult to keep in touch with them. Their solution was to only half fill the the oil in the sump.!!!! The same generator was being sold by another seller who didn't deal with this generator for very long. Does that tell a story. Yet Outbax kept on selling this generator to unsuspecting customers. The generator has low hours and now has an oil leak. It will get binned before our next trip!! They never offered a refund.

Robert

I doubt the generator has done more than 50 hours work. All light to medium duty.

RonB22999

RonB22999South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our needs

On oxygenation so needed reliable, and easy start for emergency. This company recommended
GenTrax 3.5kW Remote Start Pure Sine Wave Petrol Invert er Camping Generator.

It is magnificent runs more than we need, not only performs well, looks good.