4.5

Return Claim MadeYes · No

1,412 reviews
Michael Grant
Michael Grant

Very good follow up service

We bought a power station that had the option to be used as a car battery jump starter with the purchase of an adaptor. When I tried to buy the adaptor I couldn’t find it on the website. When I contacted Outbax the staff member said he would source the adaptor and advise me when it was available. To my surprise that is exactly what happened. He kept me updated and let me know when I could buy it, which I did. Very pleasing to get good service like that. Show details ·  1
Andrew Harris
Andrew HarrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Battery at Great Price with Great follow up

I purchased the 100Ah blade battery for it's extremely narrow width. It fits perfectly behind the rear seats of my Prado 150 series. The price was excellent and delivery super fast. The follow up communication on how to set up the battery and get the most out of it was fantastic. Another email on how to store it if not used for a while was awesome too. Show details ·  1
Noel Frost
Noel Frost

Excellent service

Could not fault the service from Outbax. Very good value for money with a lithium battery purchase an excellent advice on the product. Show details ·  1
Max Maller
Max MallerPerth, WA

Excellent 4200w Gentrax inverter generator!

Gentrax inverter generator arrived safely, perfectly packed with clear instructions on how to prepare for service. Started first go with electric start and runs beautifully. Show details ·  1
Philip Rodhouse
Philip Rodhouse

For those of us who may need it

When purchasing an item I think it would be better to advise the customer of all optional attachments for said unit prior to the purchase. Show reply
Gerry4 posts

Delivery and product

Battery arrived on time. Impressive.
Lithium battery working well lots more hours without charging. Show details ·  1
Mingda
MingdaPerth, WA3 posts

Backup Generator

From purchase to delivery from Outbax was excellent, and not forgetting the great price.
This generator is the business, used as a backup power supply. Show reply
Les Frawley
Les FrawleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

200 watt solar blanket

I bought the 200 watt solar blanket,I have only been able to test it out on a sunny day.
Very happy to see 135 watts at 10am on a winters day.
I expect it will be capable of a bit more wattage. Show details ·  1
Rick Smolenaars
Rick Smolenaars

Fixed Solar pannel

Arrived quickly, haven't used the solar pannel as yet, but looks solid im sure it will do the job. Show details ·  1
Doug
Doug2 posts

Great service and product

Service is aways prompt and their products are good quality. Show details ·  1
Rian Veale
Rian VealeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Highly recommended

Outbax is my go-to online shop for outdoor gear such as large capacity lithium batteries and generators. Very positive experience - highly recommended Show details ·  1
Emm
Emm2 posts

Quick delivery, great experience!

I ordered a 3kW lithium power station about 9pm on a Sunday night. It arrived at 10am on Tuesday. 37 hours turnaround is brilliant! Driver was helpful. Impressive buying experience all round! Show details ·  1
Rob E.
Rob E.

Extremely light to carry

Not used as yet as bought as a back up for camping. It started first go when l tried it however.pretty quiet as well. Show details ·  1

Above

This is the second gen set that I have purchased, the first died after ten hours of use. I was advised that if was the coil which I purchased however the mechanic a told me that it was uneconomic to repair. It was extremely good for my expectations (eg useing c pat machine. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

Gdntrax 3.2kw Gennie

The 3200w generator, well, what can I say......nothing really, except, it's bloody awesome!!!!! We've used it out bush to charge our batteries when there is insufficient sun, it purrs along all day on a full tank of fuel.
People who we were camped with were amazed at how reliable and economical it is.

It is noisier that a honda, but its not a honda, it's a Gentrax, and it does the same job as a honda, but cheaper!!!

Keep up the great work Outbax!!!! Show details ·  1

Glen2068

Hi Outbax, I was about to buy a battery from your ebay site and found out I have been banned from buying. This must be over a dispute 4 months ago that we resolved amicably with some partial refund and I left a positive feedback and withheld some key details out of courtesy to you. May I enquire if this ban is permanent or I can still perhaps buy other products that were not disputed like your batteries which I had no issues with in the past.

Outbax   DM

Thank you for your enquiry, Glen2068. Apologies. We sent you a DM to know more details about the issue and how we can resolve it. Cheers!

Outbax   DM

Thank you for giving us the chance to make it right, Glen2068. Let us know if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Neville J.
Neville J.

Who fixes ypor generators if there is a problem ?

Outbax   DM

Hi Neville, for generator issues and concerns, our Support Team is ready to assist under warranty coverage. You may contact us via email at customerrelations@outbax.com.au.

Hissy
Hissy

I'm interested in the 200 watt folding solar panel.

What will the panel produce on a clear day to charge my 120 amp hr lithium battery.

I couldn't find any detail on the site.

I have already bought a generator from you and am very happy with it. Hoping for the same with the panel.

Outbax   DM

Hi Hissy, Thank you for enquiry.

The 200Ah folding solar panel will produce around 11A of rated current. Of course, it can still change and vary depending on ambient conditions.

Regards,