Consumer Photos & Videos

Ronnie

RonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent spa. Initial problem professionally resolved.

Ordered through outbax.com.au. The water pump seemed defective. The seller, Outbax, send us some instructions to analyze the issue. Bestway delivered a new pump the week after.
Excellent service by Outbax, which contacted us nearly every day about progress and good warranty by Bestway.

Dave D.

Dave D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Company to deal with

I bought some Christmas lights (trees & stars, etc). Two of the trees stopped working when they got water inside the controllers. Returned the products and because they had run out of that stock they gave me a full refund. No hassles or drama. A pleasure to deal with and will definitely use them again in future.

bob mcqueen

bob mcqueenMurray Region, NSW

incredible service

I bought a 3.5 kva remote start 9 months ago. after discussion with jules from outbax ,I sent it back, for there tech guys to sort a few problems. end result,outbax gave me a full refund .I kept waiting for the no , not our problem ,but it has been incredible service. they just couldn't do enough . from start to finish they are an excellent company to deal with and jules is a wizard. first review ever on anything and I cant say enough about the service

KieranTownsville

Fake Solar

Got a fold out 300w solar panel. Said it has mppt regulator but its only pwm and the panel is only 150w. Also has bad quality hinges, handles and other hardware.

Hi Kieran,
Would love to help. I couldn't find your order details from our history. I have private messaged you to get more details.

This is good

I would deal with again.No problems with the product or the service I received, I will let my family and friends know to shop at this online store a pleasure to do business with.

Works exactly as described

Pretty simple, works exactly as it is supposed to, item in perfect new condition, delivery as always was fast and hassle free. Will not hesitate in using them again, thanks.

Lee S.

Lee S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad service the second time around

Hi Lee,
Our team not responding to an Email would be super strange.
I have directly messaged you to get some personal details so that I can look into this for you.

RobertWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Generator

Unfortunately I can't be positive about this company. I will never buy from them again. Purchased a 2KW generator from them in 2018. It had trouble with choking in oil from first use. As we were travelling at the time it was difficult to keep in touch with them. Their solution was to only half fill the the oil in the sump.!!!! The same generator was being sold by another seller who didn't deal with this generator for very long. Does that tell a story. Yet Outbax kept on selling this generator to unsuspecting customers. The generator has low hours and now has an oil leak. It will get binned before our next trip!! They never offered a refund.

Robert

I doubt the generator has done more than 50 hours work. All light to medium duty.

RonB22999

RonB22999South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our needs

On oxygenation so needed reliable, and easy start for emergency. This company recommended
GenTrax 3.5kW Remote Start Pure Sine Wave Petrol Invert er Camping Generator.

It is magnificent runs more than we need, not only performs well, looks good.

ygazza

ygazzaBrisbane

Service Rating - Generator

Unfortunately I had problems with my generator at first use but was very pleasantly surprised with the considerate response at Outbax and the readiness with which they speedily resolved the matter and issued a refund. It was great to deal with a company that put customer satisfaction ahead of other considerations. Their attitude deserves acknowledgement and makes it easy to deal with them again

Savvygirrrl

SavvygirrrlSouthern and Hills, SA

Awesome support

I purchased a spa from Aldi but these guys were so supportive with after purchase care (non-existent if purchasing from a supermarket!). They gave me details on how to get information from manufacturer in Sydney including a phone number. I have not been able to find this on the Internet. I did not purchase the spa from this company but they have gone above and beyond with customer service, tying me into anyone that might be able to help me with after-sales issues. If you are looking to purchase and support an Australian company USE THEM!!!

Sam Duncanson

Sam DuncansonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recently Purchased the 75cc cut off saw Thursday morning, got a email later that day saying it had been shipped.
The saw had arrived by lunch time the following day!
Can’t say I’ve ever had such an easy online purchase with crazy quick delivery.
Highly recommend these guys

Owen

OwenSouth West, WA

Product going strong...Fast efficient seller Quick response to my inquiries.

Purchased 6 x 250 watt solar panels which arrived with amazing speed considering my location, have had continuous use from these for more than a year now and have proven to be 100% dependable. Very satisfied with my communication with the staff at Outbaxcamping. Overall happy.

David S.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service and ethic

I bought a solar panel from Outbax. I received a courier notice the same day of purchase. After a week I had to chase up the panel - said they would get onto it straight away. Two days later I had to chase them up again and they then found it'd been lost in transit. I did receive a refund but noticed they'd taken the panels down from their website. Suspect they never had, nor posted a panel which I needed quite quickly. Poor inventory management or courier and quite unethical. If you actually need an item reliably - do not deal with Outbax.

David

DavidGoulburn Valley, VIC

I will deal again anytime with Outbaxcamping.

I found that Outbaxcamping provided me with the opportunity to purchase quality goods at a competitive below market price, with good polite communication and fast and secure delivery. What more could I ask for more

Phillip Oliver

Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Terrible product - Worse service from Outbax

MalcolmnzSydney, NSW

Stay away !!!!

Terrible product , false advertising and the worst customer service imaginable . Go shop at a credible company - they sell product which does not work and will do anything to stop you returning it

Sare

SareMelbourne

No fuss

We ordered a solar panel last year for camping on their ebay store, no complaints. Product is still in working condition and shipping was fast. Overall great service and product!

richard freundt

richard freundtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. does everything it should.

thank you guys. received my 3.5 kva gentrax 4days after placing order. works great. started in a couple of trys. let it idle a few hours before plugging any thing in. runs every thing in the caravan at once. ( had to try it) the genny bit noiser than the promo. great service great genny would recommend highly recommend both you and your product.

Sof21Brisbane

Still Waiting

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the issues that you're having with the order. Can you please provide me with either your order number or the email address used for this order so that I can have a further look at this?