Outbax

Yvonne V

Yvonne VPeel, WA

Great buy, Mini Mobility Trainer Bike(not stand on to use)

Bought, received, quickly. Assembling easy. Strong, quality item. Exercises all body parts.
USE, SIT IN CHAIR, NOT STAND ON EQUIPMENT.

peter t.

peter t.South West, QLD

Outbax No way.

I wanted a 10w regulated panel and reluctantly, because of bad previous, got a 20w from Outbax. Turns out regulated to 18v? Cost about $80 so should have been legit. Don't touch this mob.

200w maxray solar blanket output

The most amperage I can get out of the Maxray 200w solar panel connected to a new lithium half charged battery has been 4.9 amps. So it would appear that this pannel is not 200w but probable some where around 110w. False advertising is rife on these sites.

Brett

Brett

Great battery and top customer support

Purchased a 300ah lithium battery. Fantastic product. Arrived in a timely manner, fully charged, and a terrific upgrade in my caravan from the previous AGM batteries. I also contacted their customer support via email due to an issue of my making and their response was very timely and solved my issue. Very happy with this product and Outbax and would certainly purchase from them again based on my experience with them

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 stars isn't enough

Amazing customer service, quick responses quick delivery and an amazing product, which leads me to believe these other bad reviews are fill of crap

kristof

kristofCentral West, NSW

Product never delivered

Ordered a battery on 26/12, two phone calls, and two months later still nothing has arrived.
(This item was in stock, and shipment was promised straight away each time).
I was able to get a refund.

Kang J.

Kang J.Sydney, NSW

Their delivery service is not good

I purchased the Hyundai battery kit in Dec.2020 and the delivery has been made in March 2021 after I emailed several times.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

Only had to scroll down 3 reviews to see an identical issue to mine. Hyundai bundle power station that is absolutely dreadful. Seeking a refund and yep they’ve gone missing. Absolute disgrace.

Avoid at all costs

John

John

Forgot to give me a refund

I purchased a $500 lithium battery and it got returned to sender and didn't get delivered. As it would have been too late for what I needed, I asked for a refund which they said they would process once receiving the product in their warehouse..

2 months later I doubled checked my credit card and they didn't refund me. After I spoke to them they said they had forgotted. Bet they would not have forgotten if I owed them money.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MaxRay 200W Folding Panel Performance

Angrycustomer

AngrycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer support nonexistent

Bought a Hyundai bundle 300w, it failed on the first unit had a replacement and also had issues with charging tried to get a refund. They totally ignored my emails. It seems they took the money and run with no communication after sales. Stay away people find a shop retailer. Wish I had read all the reviews here before purchasing. [name removed] is the guy you want to avoid. Just do not buy from outbax then you won’t have an issue simple as that.

A. Versteeg

A. VersteegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all cost

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Knowingly selling panels with overrated output

Currently in dispute with these con artists. Measured output of 200w panel which is actually 106w. These guys are actually fraudulantly listing these maxray panels. Dodgy company and poor panels. Buyer beware. I wish I read all these reviews before buying. Hopefully this helps others.

Rebekah S.

Rebekah S.Launceston, TAS

Fantastic Buy!!

We absolutely love our spa!
A few months in we did have an issue with the pump but I couldn’t believe how quickly it was resolved. The customer support was amazing and we were posted a new pump so quickly.
Would highly recommend!

lance

lance

Voltax battery bank

Purchased 4 of the 100 amp lithium batteries currently have them connected to a 3000watt inverter which they easily power up as well as run a 75litre dual zone fridge and auxiliary lights. The inverter is used to run a 1800 watt coffee machine or a twin element induction stovetop

Carmen

CarmenAlice Springs, NT

What a pack of a$$holes

Update: yet again no response from Outbax. ACÇC and ACA here we go. What a pack of c#nts.
Ordered 30/10/2020 - think I've been patient enough!
Direct Freight Express claim they don't have my spa and Outbax claiming the freight company have it and they're looking in to it...oh, and 'sorry'.
Well considering I even paid freight insurance, a handful of 'sorry' doesn't cut it. You can't tell me that freight companies just randomly pick up, transport and deliver items without ANY evidence of tracking?!!! I just want my money back!!
Outbax aren't replying to my emails and their phone line isn't manned.

Irana G.

Irana G.Queensland

Take your money with no goods delivered

Order made 27/11/20 Xmas present for children. Over $2000.00 promised so many times it had been sent when it hadn't. TOLL did not have the goods. When asked to prove it had been sent they went silent. Stole my money, no goods and no money returned so kids go without. Stay away from this company.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking customer service and shipping times are misleading

Title says it all. Shipping estimates are really really an estimate, in fact I would say it’s closer to a guesstimate. This is a huge buying factor for me so I feel like I was lied to.

Contacted customer service. Basically blamed it back on us. Couldn’t even use my name in the response.

I won’t be purchasing from here again.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasting Time worried about my product

Purchased a Hyundai Solar Generator and Solar Mat. Received, but couldn’t even use a jug on it. Just charges USB port but after a few days of use wouldn’t even charge those. I’m in tears. So much money spent.

Called them, told I would get a call from a Tech to work on it over the phone. No call. I called them. They refused to organise express shipping back. Got unit in early September. It’s December. Still waiting for help. Waiting to post back if they even sent it.

Need it for December. Staff do not seem to care about it. Worried now as their reviews are not too kind. Hundreds and Hundreds of dollars. I would of thought a company selling items for this much would have things a bit more organised.

Absolutely appalling customer service. Making it extremly difficult to get a refund