4.5

1,342 reviews · Statistics

89% · 1,198126 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No (737)
See the Best Camping Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,342 reviews
boof
boof

couldnt go camping without it

great description. works every time. exactly what has been discribed. Show details ·  1
pierre
pierremelb22 posts

Gentrax
Gentrax   DM
Rob and Dawn Tuck
Rob and Dawn TuckSACentral, SA
  Fair Incentive

My query was answered promptly

Queried wait time on bought battery and delivery charges. Got a prompt answer which explained everything. Show details ·  1
Jenny Garrett
Jenny Garrett3 posts

Extremely helpful

Enquiry about suitability of a camping generator for use at home in case of blackouts Show reply
Jack
JackQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Battery box

Tough construction and very useful. I really like this thing. Show details ·  1
Adanament
Adanament

Lithium Battery for off grid

Our off grid setup was a test project.
The second hand batteries did not cope well over night but with 2 x 100 amp 24 voltX from Outbax the system has kept everything operational so no issues and will be looking at setting up another off grid installation....... Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customerQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

Generator was delivered promptly with no issues at all, great service. Show reply
Ray D
Ray DNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great after sales service

Very timely response even though the middle of xmas holidays. Show reply
Gary
Gary2 posts

Quick delivery and back up and follow up emails and instructions Show details ·  1
Terry
Terry

generator 3.5kw nice looking machine

received gen set today. 22/12/2023 filled with 10w30 oil and fuel. first pull it started. great delivery time arrived earlier than predicted by delivery company. Show details ·  1
Greg G
Greg GVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts

All good at this stage

Fast fulfilment, fast delivery (especially given it was Christmas week) and generator ran well after I had done the necessary pre-work. Yet to give it a decent test on a camping trip but at this stage seems very good value for money. Show details ·  1
Joe Hayward m
Joe Hayward mQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Meets out backup requirements

Received as advised, easy to conduct the pre setup with all the information and tools required. Runs at less than 50% to maintain critical teams in power blackouts Show details ·  1
Robyn Ashton
Robyn Ashton

This is perfect

Awesome lithiam battery and battery box and a solar panel to be able to run my fridge and freezer for work in hot remote sites.
great service with helpful staff . Postage was fast will not hesitate to buy again. Awesome bit of gear. Show details ·  1
HDT
HDTQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Once order was received to delivery was super fast thank you Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkNSWHunter Region, NSW

Great generator

All I know is if we have power issues in the future and I work in the industry so trust me they are coming. Race out and grab one of these babies your gonna need it. Show details ·  1

Glen2068

Hi Outbax, I was about to buy a battery from your ebay site and found out I have been banned from buying. This must be over a dispute 4 months ago that we resolved amicably with some partial refund and I left a positive feedback and withheld some key details out of courtesy to you. May I enquire if this ban is permanent or I can still perhaps buy other products that were not disputed like your batteries which I had no issues with in the past.

Outbax   DM

Thank you for your enquiry, Glen2068. Apologies. We sent you a DM to know more details about the issue and how we can resolve it. Cheers!

Outbax   DM

Thank you for giving us the chance to make it right, Glen2068. Let us know if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Neville J.
Neville J.

Who fixes ypor generators if there is a problem ?

Outbax   DM

Hi Neville, for generator issues and concerns, our Support Team is ready to assist under warranty coverage. You may contact us via email at customerrelations@outbax.com.au.

Hissy
Hissy

I'm interested in the 200 watt folding solar panel.

What will the panel produce on a clear day to charge my 120 amp hr lithium battery.

I couldn't find any detail on the site.

I have already bought a generator from you and am very happy with it. Hoping for the same with the panel.

Outbax   DM

Hi Hissy, Thank you for enquiry.

The 200Ah folding solar panel will produce around 11A of rated current. Of course, it can still change and vary depending on ambient conditions.

Regards,