Sam Duncanson

Sam DuncansonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recently Purchased the 75cc cut off saw Thursday morning, got a email later that day saying it had been shipped.
The saw had arrived by lunch time the following day!
Can’t say I’ve ever had such an easy online purchase with crazy quick delivery.
Highly recommend these guys

Owen

OwenSouth West, WA

Product going strong...Fast efficient seller Quick response to my inquiries.

Purchased 6 x 250 watt solar panels which arrived with amazing speed considering my location, have had continuous use from these for more than a year now and have proven to be 100% dependable. Very satisfied with my communication with the staff at Outbaxcamping. Overall happy.

David S.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service and ethic

I bought a solar panel from Outbax. I received a courier notice the same day of purchase. After a week I had to chase up the panel - said they would get onto it straight away. Two days later I had to chase them up again and they then found it'd been lost in transit. I did receive a refund but noticed they'd taken the panels down from their website. Suspect they never had, nor posted a panel which I needed quite quickly. Poor inventory management or courier and quite unethical. If you actually need an item reliably - do not deal with Outbax.

David

DavidGoulburn Valley, VIC

I will deal again anytime with Outbaxcamping.

I found that Outbaxcamping provided me with the opportunity to purchase quality goods at a competitive below market price, with good polite communication and fast and secure delivery. What more could I ask for more

Phillip Oliver

Phillip OliverSydney, NSW

Terrible product - Worse service from Outbax

MalcolmnzSydney, NSW

Stay away !!!!

Terrible product , false advertising and the worst customer service imaginable . Go shop at a credible company - they sell product which does not work and will do anything to stop you returning it

Sare

SareMelbourne

No fuss

We ordered a solar panel last year for camping on their ebay store, no complaints. Product is still in working condition and shipping was fast. Overall great service and product!

richard freundt

richard freundtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. does everything it should.

thank you guys. received my 3.5 kva gentrax 4days after placing order. works great. started in a couple of trys. let it idle a few hours before plugging any thing in. runs every thing in the caravan at once. ( had to try it) the genny bit noiser than the promo. great service great genny would recommend highly recommend both you and your product.

Sof21Brisbane

Still Waiting

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the issues that you're having with the order. Can you please provide me with either your order number or the email address used for this order so that I can have a further look at this?

Generator Fail, Poor Return Service, Incorrect Refund Provided

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the problems you had with the generator. I'd like to take a look into this order to review it, specially if you are owed a further refund now.
Please reply to my direct message to share details of the order.
Brendan

Hi Brendan, I have replied to your private message.

Great, thanks.

JC Kawana

JC KawanaSydney, NSW

Generally it was good.

The camp set up and organised activities were good, however, the bedroom mattress and some areas in bedroom may require an update and keep students in a more comfortable environment while enjoying this outing.

Mary

MaryPerth

Solar blanket

Thank you for a great product. Loved your honesty. When we couldn't get the correct MPPT regulator you immediately refunded the equivilent value. This was perfect customer response. Thank yo

bobsprodBrisbane

Product not as advertised

Official R.Outbax

As discussed, it would really help to share the order number in our direct messages. It will give us a chance to take a look and find out what happened here.

Bobsky

BobskyMid North Coast, NSW

Very happy with range and quality

ian

ianWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

is good

i bought two items, blower & grass trimmer, not real powerful but ideal for small jobs saves having to start the petrol ones much lighter and no gut busting pulling cords

Terrible

Still waiting on delivery. These guys are the most useless company in Australia I ordered stuff from China on the same day as I ordered stuff from outbax camping and have already got my goods from China but still waiting on stuff that's ment to be coming from Australia. Delivery date was days ago, and no-one seems to know were it is!

Hi Nathan,
Sorry to hear that there are issues with your delivery.
I have messaged you to get order details to find out more.

Very disappointing....

I paid for, and was delivered, a 120w solar mat... but with a PWM controller and not a MTTP controller which was advertised on their site. The package was also delivered without the alligator to anderson plug connector. I was assured, by email, that the controller was a MPPT type but it clearly stated on the controller that it was the PWM type. I was made to take photos and send it to them. They apologised and offered to refund me in full, or if I wanted to keep the panel, they would offer me a partial refund of $30. I took the $30 as I needed the panel for camping in the next few days. As yet I haven't received any refund or the missing cable and their communication has stopped. Very disappointed!!!!!

Scott Davis

I believe the part is on the way... due next week... but still awaiting the partial refund of $30... the lack of communication in this process could have been much much better... it’s been a disappointing experience..

HamishSydney, NSW

Bad customer service; BEWARE!

Official R.Outbax

Hi Hamish, the response you advise is not usual and you are in fact covered under our returns policy if the item was not to specification. I have messaged you direct to get order details.

Hamish

Please speak to Mike from Outbax Camping web OC Sales (Tracking for Order # 300037435). He is refusing to offer good customer service.
Regards. Hamish

Official R.Outbax

Thanks Hamish, taking a look at this and will be in touch. Brendan

john

johnSydney Surrounds, NSW

disappointing

As everybody would know its quite confusing buying products online but I chose Gentrax through outbax camping because they offered a reasonable generator with extra accessories like the cover and funnel
no one else seemed to provide. I never received my accessories and I need the cover its as noisy as hell.
But four times they have told me its lost in the post? Now it's out of stock and last time I rang the guy pretended the phone didn't,t work properly when I pointed out he was being untruthful in his response
he hung up on me, never got me accessories big warning on dealing with this company.

TILL FAMILY

TILL FAMILYSouth East Queensland, QLD

loving our spa

we had no problem with ordering and our delivery arrived 2 days early. We are amazed at the quality for price and LOVE our spa, we have put 3 people so far onto your site as they also want one of these.
thankyou