3.9

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.1
4.2
3.3

KickAss Products was previously trading as Australian Direct until May 11th, 2022.

Tom M.
Tom M.
  Verified KickAss Products

Kick ass warranty stinks

AGM battery started dropping charge drastically after 3 years, went to battery world and had it tested and it was running at 40%. As it was under a 5 year warranty I got in touch with Kick ass and they calculated that I could get a $18 refund. Not even worth the trouble as it cost $30 to get battery tested. Show details
Ian B.
Ian B.South East Queensland, QLD

BMS Failure

120 Ah lithium battery BMS failed and under voltage protection failed after 12 months. Cannot revive with the Kickass charger as the cells are too low. Big waste of a lot of money. Show details
Darren C.
Darren C.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Woftam

I bought the kickass 120ah battery. I will pay to return the battery. It never charged properly and this is using the kickass VSR. I have no need for a huge paper weight and I will even send a tub of vasoline to assist you to put the product where it belongs . Bought a shower that never turned up. Don’t buy off this second rate shop. After sales doesn’t exist. Lol. Rip off … Show details
Ann
Ann2 posts

Very happy

Very helpful staff, especially GRAIG the TECH. .GRAIG WENT TO A LOT OF TROUBLE TO SOLVE A TECH PROBLEM FOR ME, Highly recommend KICK ASS. Show details
Wendy
Wendy2 posts
  Showroom/Warehouse

Do not buy

"Australian company" but all parts from China. And very difficult to get any type of return phone calls. Would not recommend at all. Find a true Australian company which manufacturers in Australia Show details
Ads
AdsHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Online store

The solar penal was great

Solar has been running ever since without having to charge my battery yet
Sterling Sal
Sterling SalSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts
  Showroom/Warehouse

Kickass Compact 600 Lithium Power Station

Brilliant bit of kit!
Can charge everything....phones, batteries, etc. Inverter can run Ryobi battery chargers or smaller 240v items. Even our Starlink internet.
Anderson plug connects and runs our Waeco car fridge.
Can be charged via a solar panel, 12 volt socket in car or 240v mains.
Has a light in it, is light and compact.
Love it!❤️
Great service from the manager at Kickass at Acacia Ridge. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Took the time to connect it up in our car and with our solar blanket.
Highly recommend!
Thank you Kickass! Show details
Russell v.
Russell v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Won't charge

Bought the portable jump starter and compressor used it once to inflate my van tyres, trying to recharge it and just sits at 23% is there something I'm missing I've plugged it into all the ports but nothing seems to charge it.
Paul R.
Paul R.

No customer service

I emailed Kickass 3 weeks ago about an issue that I have with a kickass smart charger that melted a 120ah AGM battery. They have not responded. They also emailed me to review the product I advised them of the issue in the review they still have not responded.
They do not respond if u have any issues. I will not waste my money on Kickass products ever again. Show details
mark w.
mark w.5 posts
peter a.3 posts
Dean M.
Dean M.

No after sales service

Baught the DC/DC charger. It is over charging my batteries to over 15 volts. System goes into fault. And no response from the kickass team. Charger was installed by auto electrician and suggests to shop else where. This product has not damaged my new deep cycle battery and kickass team are nowhere to be heard.
aaa1maintenanceservices
aaa1maintenanceservicesNorth Queensland, QLD
Merlo
MerloPerth, WA2 posts

Poor return policy service

I purchased a 40Amp MPPT Solar Controller. It arrived as promised, however I realised that my 40Amp DC to DC charger had a built in MPPT controller. So this unit I ordered was surplus to my needs. I returned the product the following day. After a few days, I received a confirmation email that Kickass had received my returned goods.

I followed it up with a call & was told that it was with the finance department. Since then, I've had no further updates. I am rather disappointed with their efforts in processing my refund. Show details

Flea
FleaWestern Australia4 posts
  Verified Online store

Followed up missing package

Just wanted to put a big thanks out there to Robert Richmond for getting my package found and moving again Kickass you should give this guy a pay rise, he was super helpful, and kept me informed until my problem was resolved Show details

Greg S.
Greg S. · Online store

Has anyone had problems with their 9 stage smart charger?, mine destroyed a 2 year old quality agm battery.

peter a. · Online store

Hi I purchased a kickass 40amp dcdc charger to replace my 25amp projector just for a bit more input. Been in for probably 1 month seem to be working OK. Now the mains box is saying 7 to 9 volts ,check main fuse,checked fuse under bonnet all seem fine, the units lights flashing green solar alternator and wet all together .
Not sure what's going on..

Jimbo

Use a multimeter, maybe the read out is faulty.

Steve
Steve · KickAss Products

Hi the eyelet on the black wire dcdc charger that goes to the negative side of the battery has broken off,can I just solder one back on or not use it at all? Lithium battery.

Yes you can.