1300 Easy ISP

NBN Fibre, Fixed Wireless (See All)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 1300 Easy ISP? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

vintage
    vintageRingwood

Loving Easy - best provider ever

Never heard of them before, got them from the NBN provider list online. Can't fault their service and are really helpful when we've had issues. Good value and service, can't beat it.

Mark
    MarkPerth

Hassle free

I changed over from primus. Signed up, Easy talked me through configuring my modem to work with them and I was online within a few hours. I love the local call centre and the consistent speeds and great prices

Slumber Guy
    Slumber GuyBrisbane

The name says it all Easy ISP!

I'd been with iinet for a while, they used to be good, but I had problem after problem. I couldn't handle going with out internet for days. So when I moved to my new place I wanted someone different. I found 1300Easyisp, wasn't sure, I hadn't heard of them before, but no contract so I thought I'd give them a go. When I got my modem from Easy ISP I got it up and going in short order. The name says it all - Easy.

Thanks EasyISP, you score 10/10

Got us up and going, fixed the speed problems we'd had for months with our old provider. They got the phone working on our old number too. Good speeds. Thanks for the help.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how 1300 Easy ISP compares to other Internet Service Providers

Very happy.

Excellent service, they answered my call in 2 rings. Good Australian call centre, got me online within hours (cable was already installed and I had my own modem). Call centre guys were experts.

Review collected in partnership with 1300 Easy ISP

Didn't expect much, so I was surprised.

Was in a hurry to get NBN happening, so signed up with 1300EasyISP, 2nd on the NBN List.
    Local call centre, got me on line quickly, good speeds, decent price.
    So I'm pretty happy.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)