Verifiedsuperloop.com

1,108 reviews
Piers Lauder
Piers LauderSydney, NSW2 posts
  NBN 1000/50

fast service for fast service :-)

Very quick service setup, i'm impressed with how easy and straightforward it was. Show details ·  1
Ronin
Roninmelbourne4 posts
  NBN 100/20

Terrible customer service. Hidden 30 days notice!

Please go somewhere else. Customer service is abysmal. Also if you terminate your service they insist on you providing 30 days notice. So if you have switched over to another provider, you will be paying for 2 services for that month. Superloop is the only one who does this. They wouldn't waive this clause until I made a compaint with the TIO. Apparently this is a unique "feature" of Superloop. Just read the reviews on Product Review Show details
Benny
BennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Verified NBN 100/20

Seamless Service and Easy Setup

I've been with Superloop for a few months now, and the experience has been fantastic. The internet has always worked seamlessly since I joined, and the setup process was incredibly easy.

Before switching to Superloop, I tried several other providers like Dodo, Exetel, and Flip, but I faced non-stop issues with them. I initially thought it was due to my house location, but after joining Superloop, I discovered that wasn't the case at all.

Superloop has proven to be reliable, and I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

Drummos
DrummosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience!

I had read some really terrible reviews after signing up to Superloop. Although at first my connection didn’t go through, all I had to do was contact customer service and everything was sorted out within the hour. I found the support team on chat and by phone were professional and efficient. I’ve had more trouble with Telstra NBN in the past to be honest. The speed is as promised. Lightning fast and stable so far. Show details ·  1
Nick B.
Nick B.Sydney, NSW10 posts
  Verified NBN 100/40
Clayton F.
Clayton F.Sydney, NSW

Easy and super fast

Very easy to change over from previous NBN retailer. Was kept updated regularly. Delivery of the modem was fast and instructions very clear and easy to follow. Fastest internet speed I have ever seen. Show details ·  1
I review it
I review itSydney, NSW17 posts
  NBN 250/25

Great business sales support

Sales support is 5/5 the other support takes a bit to get back to you. Good for business when it works but sometimes when you need support it’s lacking Show details ·  1
Mars Bar
Mars Bar2 posts

Worst customer service

Internet is great when it works but hope you don't ever need their customer service. Show details
Kirby
KirbyCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts
  NBN 100/40

Worst service ever

Worst internet provider I have ever used. We used them for 3 months and they messed up our billing every single month. We had agreed to direct debit and they kept taking less than required and then telling us we were in arrears, spoke to customer service and billing who kept telling us it would be fixed. Completely useless. Never had such a bad customer service experience in my life. Show details
adele
adeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  NBN 1000/50

absolutely no oversight regarding where the modems are delivered to

sent my modem to the northern territory when i live in Victoria and my service address is in Victoria. i have the proof that i entered my address correctly and they don’t care at all. absolutely appalling customer service and if it wasn’t for the fact that they are currently the cheapest nbn 1000 plan i would switch providers (yet again)
Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Fixed Wireless
One_and_only_me
One_and_only_meQueensland6 posts
  NBN 100/20

Neglect Long Term Customers

Just called up for a better deal as they are offering new customers $69 a month for the first 6 months on the 100/20 plan. Was told no offers available. All I said was so you would rather me leave for a better deal elsewhere then offer me a better price, just to be told there is nothing I can do for you. Good thing is I have a couple of weeks to change, and with so many good deals with EOFY, it makes the switch easy.
Ignatius S.
  NBN 100/40
Teigs
TeigsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  NBN 25/10

Will make unauthorised transactions from your account

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I decided to sign up with Superloop with a no lock in contract and was told if I change my mind I can call back before connection was made 4 days later and cancel with no fees etc. Well I changed my mind that day and phoned to cancel the same day. The following day, they have taken an unauthorised direct debit from my account. Thieves. Show details

bleywi
bleywi · Superloop internet plans

Is superloop CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O superloop PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O ??

Lyndal G.
Lyndal G. · Superloop internet plans

Where are you located? ie are you based in Australia?

Stefanie sommer
Stefanie sommer

Yes I am. I live in Queensland Australia

Mark M.
Mark M. · Superloop internet plans

I run a Plex server and cloud based IP cameras (Ring) For these I need NOT to be behind CGNAT. Can I have a normal DHCP service or fixed IP address on sign up and not after?

About Superloop

Superloop is an Australian-owned telco and internet service provider that was founded in 2014. Their aim is to refresh the internet experience for residential, business and wholesale customers.

If you bundle a Superloop service like mobile or home phone with your broadband, you can get monthly discounts.

Features of Superloop internet plans include:

• unlimited data
  • no lock-in plans
  • the ability to manage all your services from one account
  • models that are pre-configured for easy setup and allow for remote diagnosis and support
Compare all Superloop listings
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$94.95$84.95$119.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 48Mbps95Mbps95Mbps240Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $53.95$77.95$68.95$99.95
Promotional Offer

Minimum total cost $53.95 per month for 6 months, then $69.95 ongoing.

Minimum total cost $77.95 per month for 6 months, then $94.95 ongoing.

Minimum total cost $68.95 per month for 6 months, then $84.95 ongoing.

Minimum total cost $99.95 per month for 6 months, then $119.95 ongoing.

Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps40 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited