Listing monitored by Superloop

• Adequate Speeds Yes (192) · No (64)

John
JohnGippsland, VIC

Very happy with the move to Superloop

After spending several weeks researching moving from my existing provider, I settled on Superloop. Both the establishment of the account and the actual move was extremely easy and fast. Additionally, I am very happy with the cost savings as well ! The network has constantly performed as both advertised and expected.

Easy connection, good value

Impressed with the rate at which they got us connected. Price was better than competitors and there's a 6 month free speed upgrade. Will prob still switch 6 months down the line to chase introductory offers though

Promised speeds delivered consistently at a competitive price.

They connected me from ADSL 2+ in just a few days. I haven't caught their 50/20 FTTC speeds dropping below 50 Megabits per second yet, not even at peak hours. Their prices are currently competitive. No lock in contract. I have not regretted switching from iiNet for a second.

Gerr G.
Gerr G.

PS- I haven't had to use their customer service yet.

Frank Volpato
Frank VolpatoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

current value better than other providers

frequent dropouts but due to nbn corp and exchange not superloop.
Cost is important - Lower the better - superjloop at present with introductory offer is good value - once it reverts to full cost I will be looking for next deal.

Vijay B.
Vijay B.Sydney, NSW

Virtually non existent customer service!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Danny
DannySydney, NSW

1year with Superloop ISP

Lack of support

Connections is quite reliable evening speeds are ok. However, the lack of support makes me considering switching to another provider. Sent 2 emails regarding my account in the span of 2 weeks and have not heard from them. Heard they were reliable on Ozbargain but now it seems like they have fallen off.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Customer Service! Slow Internet Even with 100/40 Plan

I had issues with the slow internet speed and lag spike. Tried calling but they would never pick up. We decided to change our provider. However, they were still charging us when we were no longer using their service. Never using Superloop ever again!

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

No one at all answering the phone.

I was seriously considering signing up but after 30 mins on hold and thought if they are like this with sales, what would faults be like. Not great I suspect.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless and incompetent tech support

SuperloopSuperloop

cannot connect will not answer emails

I am trying to help a friend to connect a laptop, I keep getting the message that it is the wrong PW but everything else connects. I tried my laptop with the same result. I rang support, they could not help. I emailed their office three days ago, I am still waiting for a reply.
I cannot rate the product because I cannot use it.

Ian
Ian

still not working, your IT dept could not fix it either.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superloop are brilliant!

I have the 100/40 Unlimited NBN package at $89.95 per month. Have been with SUPERLOOP since having Fixed Wireless at my last address. Would NEVER have my service with another provider. SUPERLOOP are the BEST internet provider I've had since first having broadband in 2005. I virtually NEVER have drop-outs and the speed and reliability of the service is A+++. When I have had a problem, their Tech staff are brilliantly knowledgeable and have fixed my problem with no hassle to me at all. Most importantly SUPERLOOP are a locally based company so you're not on hold for hours on end or dealing with someone on the other side of the world. Thanks SUPERLOOP. A+++ service.

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely terrible. Their much promoted "support" is a joke

craignebo
craigneboCanberra 2600, ACT

Internet without the problems

I have now been with superloop for two years now, speed are consistent without drop outs. It's internet the way it should be, it just works. I can not comment on support as I have not needed it.

Jeremy
JeremyMelbourne

A technicians go-to ISP

Read more reviews - page 2

Ryanasked
NBN 50/20 (Home Standard)

I have the same issue as many here with Superloop - frequent sporadic drop outs. Over the last couple of months, I have been on the phone with Superloop countless number of times trying to "troubleshoot" and always end up with "monitor for a few days" and "we are unable to lodge with NBN unless we see 5 or more drop outs a day consistently".

This is unacceptable for sure!

How has anyone else here resolved their issue? Has anyone changed providers and have had this issue go away?

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your question and apologies in the time its taken to get you an answer on this one.

While dropouts aren't good on your service, NBN has a limit of 5 or more drops in a 24 hour period, they did increase the limit during the large Work From Home changes due to covid. This was so that NBN could assess priority and keep as many people connected as they could.

This limit has now gone back to 5 or more so we can now have fault submissions accepted by NBN co with this amount of drops.

The reason for the troubleshooting is also that we require the most up to date information on the network structure for NBN co techs to identify the issue on their end, this process also allows us to ensure that we have covered off all the parts of your network to ensure its setup correctly and allows us to ensure the issue you are experiencing isn't present on your home network.

If you happen to still be a Superloop customer we can run through this and check both sides and ensure that your service is running within the correct specifications.

Ryan

Appreciate your comments here.

It is very frustrating having to deal with very regular intermittent dropouts - my dropouts can range from up to 10 a day or none in the entire day... hence, I am never able to log in the issue. Plus, this requires me to monitor it consistently and call Superloop up immediately.

And for the times that I was able to call up Superloop, i'll be dealt with "Let's try this...", "Let's reset the modem AGAIN...", "Perhaps this has not been tried before...", "Perhaps my colleague did not notice this or tried this method....". Note that I have reported this over MONTHS and have had to reset my modem as a test numerous times.

I just do not have the time to call Superloop again, either wait on the line or get a call back at times when it's inconvenient for me.

Superloop claims at times they don't see the line dropping out on their side - which does not make any sense at all... each and every time the internet drops, the light on the modem drops out as well...

I have to say that WHEN I'm able to talk to someone in Superloop, everyone is polite and very friendly. The blow comes when it's hands-off after that...

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i agree it is frustrating to have those issues and they do degrade the quality of the service you would be getting from us, if you are still a customer.

The basic troubleshooting can be a frustrating process as with tech so much can change and that data needs to be collected each time. Usually when we see that there are no drops from our end (what we call a radius log entry) that can point to several things, the most common being issues experienced if you are using your devices over WiFi. WiFi interference is a very common issue and affects a lot of people. This could be part of your issue if you are using WiFi instead of cabled devices.

If you are a customer, I want to help get this fixed so you can experience a quality service at the level we try to meet, if you are able to lodge a ticket to us with your contact and account information, and a few good times to call then message me the ticket number, I can try and get you a call without you having to wait on hold for a long time again.

I'm glad to hear the service is good once you get to speak to someone, and we are working to get wait times back within our preferred levels not the long waits we are seeing now.

Anita D.
Anita D.asked
Superloop NBN

HELP.... we have been trying to reach you as we have no internet. Our calls remain unanswered, when we reach you we are told you will call back and we have been without internet. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE??????? My name is Veena Devaya:
[personal details removed]

mick
mick

Hi Anita. i had similar frustration with Superloop. continuous internet drop outs. if you are not tied into a contract, the solution is obvious.

Get an answer from our members and Superloop representatives

Compare all 7 Superloop
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$98.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 44.4 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.2 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $59.95$88.95$54.95
Promotional Offer

Price is for the first 6 months, then reverts to standard pricing.

Price is for the first 6 months, then reverts to standard pricing and Free 3 month upgrade to 250/25mbps.

Price is for the first 6 months, then reverts to standard pricing.

Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps