Swoop Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (61) · No (3)

ColinMck

ColinMckGippsland, VIC

Swoop support service

David at Swoop quickly had me back up and running on the internet in no time when it stopped working. Reboot the modem and the nbn box did the trick.

Susan Brown

Susan BrownGippsland, VIC

Change of plan

I received a call from David to review our monthly plan as we were constantly running out of data. Here commended a more suitable plan. The switch over was done immediately. thank you.

Adequate SpeedsYes
Grant J.

Grant J.Gippsland, VIC

Prompt local over the phone service.

Local tech service with a clear English voice and patient instructions. Also analyzed my service to indicate a slow down in download and then organized to have an NBN tech visit 2 days later. Cannot get much better than that.

sue

sueMelbourne

Fantastic service

Have gone above and beyond to assist me
Very reliable and great support
Lauren has been exceptional

Currently have a relay set-up off neighbour, but they are moving. Swoop have been proactive to enable me to continue this setup with my new neighbour

Excellent Customer service

Staff like David is a big factor.
His assistance makes my day.
I am happy with Swoop, though speed is quite satisfactory. Transparency is very satisfactory.
Price is average compare to other provider.

Carol

CarolGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service

Thank you to David at Swoop Broadband for great customer service when I exceeded my data. He called and offered a free data block that was up and running in 5 min. The team at swoop were especially helpful during covid and work from home too

Leonie R.

Leonie R.Gippsland, VIC

These guys are always very helpful and patient even when lm being a stubborn cow. I never have a problem with service interuptions unless they have given me plenty of warning ahead of time. Highly recommendeded

Ben D

Ben DSydney, NSW

Very knowledgeable support

Service team was great and very reliable speed. Were able to fix my peak hour slow down in a few days and also followed up to make sure I’m happy.

Margaret

Margaret

Excellent Service

Following power outage couldn't get an internet connection. Swoop were very helpful and patient and had me up and running again very quickly. Thanks Chris and Team for your help.

Chritine H.

Chritine H.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent assistance

Very helpful and patient.
Resolved my problem very quickly and professionally.
Excellent service.
Thank you for a great outcome.
Simple and easy to solve my problem.
My problem was fixed on the day I sent a message.
Great service. Thanks

Excellent service

Excellent service. Exceeded data usage, received call with extra data being applied free of charge. Very professional and good service. Always good customer service when called with problems or faults.

Internet Speed Trouble Shooting

Experiencing slow internet speed & drop outs. Both Cameron & David took the time to investigate & trouble shoot until issue appeared to be resolved. Wasn't put in the too hard basket, so thank you!

Annette M.

Annette M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Love this service, fast and reliable, customer service and support locally and not overseas is the best. Thanks David from swoop for another hassle free call, will be back again

The best customer service - David from DCSI contacted us and topped our data up free of charge. Always great service at DCSI, helpful with enquiries and any questions we have.

Pete

Pete Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

We ran out of data and it was topped up free of charge . That are always helpful . We have been with DCSI since they started and tried a few others on business supply of internet and they are great long term customers who would recommend them highly

Rosie

RosieVictoria

Broadband data usage

Always very happy with Swoop support. Issues rectified immediately and always friendly service. Have been with Dcsi for many years and would not consider changing because of the phone support they provide

Adequate SpeedsYes
Carol T.Swoop

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate that you took the time to rate us. We're always here to help - if you need us, please reach out to the team.

Christine

ChristineGippsland, VIC

Website Hosting

I needed to make an amendment on my business website. Called customer service and they promptly emailed access details and I was able to make the adjustments. Helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Computer dinosaur

Computer dinosaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service in all manner. Very easy to deal with.

My NBN connection was vey hit and miss, reported to Swoop and within days a NBN tech was out and installed new, bigger connection. My internet service is now better than ever. Every time ( and there has been quite a few in my first month of Swoop dealing) service is excellent, so patient and understanding. Thank you so much, highly recommended. Pricing is very competative and good vsalue for what you get.

Amazing Swoop!

Great service,very obliging. It's nice to know there are still companies that are as good ad their word! We needed extra data due to the children being home for the holidays.Wonderful !!thanks again Swoop.

Carol T.Swoop

Thanks for your great feedback, Stephen! We're really focused on trying to make sure we put customer service first. It's nice to get feedback that says we are getting that right. Please let us know if anything ever changes - we're here to help!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

VOIP phone service completley unacceptable

Geoffy

Geoffyasked

Swoop Broadband

Is Swoop website hosting secure - How many website hosting clients does Swoop have??
Looking for a website host but not sure how solid these guys are

Vijith555asked

Swoop Broadband

Hi I am just about to sign up to your Standard+ 50mbps NBN connection and was wondering how many days it takes for you to activate my service? I am in a Opticomm Fibre estate. Will also use my own modem. Thank you.

Carol T.Swoop

Hi Vijith555. If OptiComm have completed the install of their equipment at the premises, activation can take up to three business days, but is usually complete in under 24 hours. In some cases, services may be online in as little as 1 hour.

Vijith555

Thank you for the quick response Carol I will follow up with OptiComm provisioning now and get this rolling.

loopyasked

Swoop Broadband

Hi requiring unlimited internet package to OptiComm connected dwelling in Ashbury Estate Geelong Vic 3217.Please advise best current offer.Regards Darren

Carol T.Swoop

Hi Darren! We have three Unlimited packages available: $60/month on OptiComm25, $70/month on OptiComm50 and $90/month on OptiComm100. A $76 activation fee applies to all new OptiComm services. You can BYO router or purchase one from us for $100.

loopy

Great would like the $60/ month Opticomm25 subscription at Dwelling [Address Removed].Will require a router also please.How soon can DCSI technician facilitate connection.Need connected this week.Regards Darren

Carol T.Swoop

Hi Darren! You will need to call us on 1300 66 55 75 to place an order, or sign up via our website at https://dcsi.net.au/services/internet/opticomm
Or you can send an email to support@dcsi.net.au - if you provide a phone number, we'll call you.

We can not accept orders through the ProductReview.com.au website for privacy and compliance reasons.

Activation of a service on previously installed equipment may take up to 3 business days, but usually completes within 24 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Swoop representatives

Compare all 13 Swoop Broadband