2Swoop Broadband

Adequate Speeds Yes · No
4.3
4.4
4.5

Swoop Broadband was previously trading as DCSI until August 2020.

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  NBN 12/1

Top notch service

Paul was great at solving our issue after hours of trying to sort it. We rang back and he wasn't giving up until it was fixed. Excellent service from Paul. Thankyou. Show details
Anita C.
Anita C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Opticomm Fibre 100/20

Tech support / customer service 2 thumbs up!

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond what was necessary to help me with my issue. Show details
Kyle
KyleSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified NBN 250/25

Connection resolution

Paul was really good, going step by step through the setup to find out what was wrong. I was sure it was them but unfortunately it was me at fault. I Put the wrong username in. We had a good laugh and things got working again. Show details
Mark
Mark

Great After Sales Care

The experience has been very positive so far. The support team are quick to take your call and stay with you until your query is answered. Show details ·  1
Bucky
BuckyGippsland, VIC2 posts
  NBN 50/20

A very positive experience!

Rolando was very patient and walked me through the issue. Show details ·  1
Arpita C.
Arpita C.
  Opticomm Fibre 100/20

had some issues at the start but Darren pushed the service completion

We requested a service churn which took nearly three weeks, unfortunately. When the service churn was completed, the service did not work due to some provisioning issue from Opticom. Darren Heydon was a huge help in getting things sorted, providing updates, chasing the carrier for us, and having the service operational for us. Cheers, Arpita Show reply
Ray.C
Ray.CPerth, WA

Pleasant

Had a very good intuitive experience with Darren who both very clear and precise with his instructions. Show reply
Jenny
Jenny
  Fixed Wireless

Terrible service and dodgy internet

Had no internet for 5 days ,Can’t even give them a rating , no internet whilst trying to run a business is just not feasible and trying to contact them results in ridiculously long wait times. Have been with speedweb for about 28 years they were great but now Swoop have taken over it’s been a nightmare. Horrible customer service and they don’t give a [Content Removed] about their customers. Still can’t give me a ETA when a technician can attend.
Dan F.
Dan F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Swoop Broadband

Hopeless absolutely if I was relying on service to survive I'd be dead

Absolutely hopeless to be in a kind of haze is to under estimate my feeling of helplessness
Swoop   DM

Hi Dan, we are sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Could you please reach out to us at support@swoop.com.au with your full name, address and best contact details, so we can reach out to assist ASAP?

Kind regards,
The Swoop Team

Tina W.
Tina W.2 posts

Exceptional customer service

The 2 gentleman that helped me to connect my internet were so patient. Show details ·  1
Barry N.
Barry N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow internet

Very clear & concise help, still not fixed but have a plan to sort it out. Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielCentral West, NSW2 posts
  NBN 75/10

Fixed wierless NBN wiyh swoop

Each time i have contacted swoop the cuatomer servive i have recibed has been grate the team have been very helpfull on resolving any issues iv had Show details ·  1
Luca L.
Luca L.5 posts

They keep sending bills to pay even after 2 months of the contract termination

Overall it was not so bad even if they always failed to deliver the speed promised.
They keep telling me that it was due to the location and they could not do anything about.
I then decided to go back to the normal NBN with another company and on the 1st of February 2024 I have sent a Notice of Contract Termination by email who was acknowledged by an operator by phone.
They called me back after few days to discuss and they seems not very interested on keeping their business in Kangaroo Island.
Since then I'm keeping receiving payment requests even if the contract is terminated.
This is very annoying and not very professional.
I'm still waiting to resolve this issue. Show details
Chelsie
ChelsieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified NBN 25/5

Frustrating

Customer service is terrible. A month without internet so far- 2 weeks for a technician to come, still not resolved. 1 of the 6 phone calls resulted in the next appointment (another 10 days away) for a technician to come being cancelled, nobody can manage to resolve the problem. They keep saying it was fixed just because a technician came out. Passed around from department to department. Had my own technician come and check it and have been told it’s an NBN Issue. Swoop keeps telling me it’s not Show details
Lydia
LydiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC22 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

Swoop Broadband - Slowwwwww

The service is extemely slow. Customer Service offer little assistance.
I don't recommend. Show details