Listing monitored by SpinTel

4.3 (2,175)
    4.2 (1,997)
    4.4 (2,326)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,627) · No (294)

Graeme C
Graeme CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Support Thank You Mercy

Was having issues with my speed and after some trouble shooting steps I found out that it was my modem that was the issue. I spoke to Mercy and she suggested that I needed a new modem. Thank you Mercy for your excellent response to my issue.

Ashley C
Ashley C

Fantastic support team!

Had some difficulty in getting our new service connected, but being able to use Facebook messenger to stay in contact with the support team was a godsend - Rhea in particular

Good product, great service experience

This product was pretty reliable, we had the occasional drop-out and sometimes the modem needed a power cycle, but all in all, it served us very well. When it came time for us to finish with this product (because the nbn finally hooked us up), I had a quick chat with Kylie from customer service and the termination was sorted with no fuss. Very satisfied customer.

Asel
Asel

Great customer service - Carol

Needed to change the mobile plan. Had great customer experience with Carol. The advice given and the information provided were accurate. Also, the rates seem to be improving over time, which is great.

Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

Porting issues

Kylie was very helpful and very patient in listening the issues with previous provider and explaining what can and can't be done and followed it up next day. Very good service.

New mesh Wi-Fi

I replaced my NF18ACV with a mesh Wi-Fi from Amplifi and Marigold at Spintel was exceptional in helping with the install by chat and phone. I couldn’t be happier with her service. The resulting NBN/Amplifi solution works great with better wifi coverage and speeds.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Cute Wallaby
Cute WallabyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick switch, good customer service, reasonable price

Switched from TPG in minutes, much smoother than expected. Kept the old modem and reconnected to spintel NBN with ease. good customer service over messenger. Convenient and efficient. Very satisfied.

Internet isn't great but customer service is wonderful

I have had very lovely customer service representatives that are patient, kind and helpful. The connection issues are more so NBN, not a reflection of Spintel. The customer service is exceptional and they have made it very easy to troubleshoot.

Timothy
TimothySydney, NSW

Leister was fantastic

Very grateful for the kind and knowledgeable help Leister offered me today. Thank you very much for your step-by-step help with getting my modem working. Very happy with my experience.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience with an excellent representative

I was switching my wireless dongle service to an NBN service. I had met lots of challenges throughout the way but I would like to give thanks to Elsa who helped me all the way along with her professionalism. Elsa deserves a promotion in her position because she has excellent skills in demonstrating and managing client relationship. Simply put, she is very good at what she is doing and I am very satisfied with her assistance. Now I can enjoy my NBN service. :)

This is perfect!

Very happy with spintel services and amazing customer service.
Lili (may be from technical department) was amazing, very helpful and professional. She helped me with sorting my nbn connection issues. Thank you for the support Lili
Good luck

Find out how SpinTel compares to other Internet Service Providers

Mercy - Great Customer Service!

Mercy was extremely helpful in addressing my issues, she was very kind and patient, and prompt to thoroughly resolve things. My issues involved the modem I purchased, but this was quickly replaced without any hassle.

Kymberley R.
Kymberley R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

After technician visited premises, has been perfect!

After technician visited premises, has been perfect!
Thanks Kylie for sorting out the billing issue!
Greatly appreciated!
Was incorrectly charged for postage on a "test" modem, this was disputed and reversed, and removed from the bill.
Thanks again.

Great Customer Support

I received great customer support service from staff (Elsa) from Spintel. She was very friendly, prompt in her replies and assisted me to submit a manual mobile change plan request.

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

SpinTel Team

EMH
EMHasked
Wireless Broadband

Currently with AussieBB fixed wireless, rural setting central Vic. Been on NBN since 2014. Since traffic has increased in area speeds running at 5mbps. Pathetic, especially since the price went up by 22%.
Looking at Spintel. Is the promised speed of 50mbps real and guaranteed?

Colin H.
Colin H.

I m on there 12mbps plan only been 5days and it's running about 6mbps ..like any of they then nothing guaranteed.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi EMH, As you told that your NBN connection type at your address is Fixed Wireless and you were getting a speed of 5mbps, so the tower that your service is connected to is currently congested. Unfortunately, this is an issue you will experience regardless of which ISP you choose as the issue is on the nbn network.
For more details please check on this link

You can check your address on our website - https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/wireless-internet/4G-plans for a 4G wireless broadband coverage and if it's serviceable you can try our 4G wireless broadband service for better connectivity. If you address I serviceable we can send you the modem and you can test the connection as the 4G Service has a '14 day coverage guarantee'. If you do not get a proper 4G connection speed you can cancel your connection and return your modem.

SpinTel Team

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Colin H, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,
Anoop

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Compare all 6 SpinTel
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband Providers
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNMobile Broadband
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period