4.0 (1,209)
    3.9 (1,040)
    4.0 (1,258)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (828) · No (247)

The best Customer Service

I would like to acknowledge Xyra for her immense input in getting the matter resolved. She is the best customer service I met in Spintel so far! Kudos and keep it up!

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Good Customer Service

Rob was great at solving my problem quickly and efficiently. The problem was totally solved. Rob quickly guided me through step by step. The only negative is that it may take them a little time to get back to a Chat. But Rob was great.

Good service

The service being activated in less than 3 days and I received my modem pretty fast as well.
The phone service lady Mercy was nice, she walked me through with my connection.
So far so good.

Happy Vet Shed Customer

Happy Vet Shed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service, prompt response!

Mercy answered my chat fairly promptly, clarified my request to cancel the voicemail services on my mobile and my son's mobile and performed the task quickly. She took extra time to phone me to double check. Very satisfactory and friendly service.

David V

David VBrisbane

Moving House

Internet was connected on the date requested however dropped out almost immediately, but they were very helpful and after some false starts had us back up and running. Whether it was an NBN network issue or provider is not always easy to figure. But the staff at Spintel have always been helpful and generally resolve any issues over the phone

Allen Hibberd

Allen HibberdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Connecting to NBN and needing support with procedure

The NBN connection was made for first time this morning. However, I needed support with connecting landline and modem. Your staff member, Michelle, with whom I spoke was very good and very patient and her assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank her, please.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service from Spintel once again

Once again Carol of Spintel provided the Best Service we Could have asked for when changing over a mobile service for my father in law from Telstra. He is nearly 93 and she comunicated with him over speaker phone with complete professionalism.

Charlie

CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Solid connection and good customer service.

Prompt responses from the Spintel team made setting up and troubleshooting our connection seamless. Would definitely recommend them over other ISPs after having dealt with several. Rob was very helpful when testing my connection and he worked through some teething pains with my BYO router very quickly and efficiently.

good stuff

Had an internet problem, customer service rep Elsa was very polite and friendly and helpful. a pleasant experience all around. quick resolution of the problem through the online messaging service.

JackDeth

JackDethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a quick response with the perfect answer

Joie was amazing. I am a brand new Customer who spent 8 hours across 8 calls to Telstra with no solution so through frustration moved to SpinTel (also cheaper for the same service).
Upon my NBN being connected I need a unique password and user name which Joie sent me within the hour and was connected straight away
Thankyou

Jack Thomson

Jack ThomsonPerth, WA

This is how it should have been from the start!

Since joining Spintel almost 2 years ago with an HFC Connection and a Netcomm Modem I have had a lot of problems with disconnections and poor speeds and poor Wifi. I have done lots of speeds tests and complained but little change in the service.... until this morning when I got a call from Rob from Spintel. He was going to fix my problem. He connected a facility that allowed him to use my keyboard and screen remotely. His view was that with my HFC connection I was using a congested channel and he was going to move to a quieter channel. He also made some changes to the router. For the first time I approached a 25 Mbps speed on both my desktop and my Wifi connected tablet. Fantastic and thanks to Rob.

Abin C.

Abin C.Sydney, NSW

Good customer service and excellent value for the price.

Overall experience with Spintel is good. I had issue with the Modem. Mercy , belle and team helped us to fix this and have replaced with a new one with no extra cost. Mercy was patient and kind enough to explain over phone. Spintel valued their customers and provided excellent service so far.

Official RepSpinTel

New connection, older premises, installed first time and works perfectly

Not new house, but no phone line, installation was seamless - pleasantly surprised how smooth this went. The technician came on time, was able to assess the best way to connect the premises, proceeded to do the connection, requested help where they needed it, cleaned up after themselves and the service was enabled within 10 minutes of the modem being switched on to the new connection, achieving the maximum throughput (~25mbps) for my plan on first try. Just couldn't be happier with how smoothly this went, particularly given we had no phone connection at all, so this scenario wasn't as easy as an existing dwelling with an existing connection that is simply getting a new/replacement service.

Official RepSpinTel

This might be a very contradictory review

No issues with the service my internet fine , the customer support is frustratingly bad all the way from Philippines , you will wait absurd time to get trough and if you managed you be prepared to wait some more , no return calls totally frustrating and painful, until I was contacted by Andrew a customer support from Australia , if not for him I would have nothing to do wit spin tel , I found a cheaper service but this guy is so good and helpful I decided to pay more but stay with Spintel , I hope this is viewed by Spintel bosses because is the truth

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

SpinTel Team

Ewelinka B.

Ewelinka B.Sydney, NSW

Didnt even tell me before hand that no one was coming to install my nbn

Spintel excepts you to give them 3days notice if you're not going to be home for them to install the nbn. So today I took a day off work as I had been promised that my nbn would be installed between 8am and 12am today. Not only did no one arrive today to install my nbn but no one even bothered to inform me that the installation process wasn't going ahead until 6pm (and I had to message Spintel first to get the information). So I've now lost a day of work and apparently Spintel wants to install my nbn on Thursday now but who can trust them?!
WARNING: horrible company with horrible customer service and an inability to act out their promises!

Hugely Helpful in Activating my Modem

After purchasing my new modem I was unsure of how to properly activate it in order to use my internet, and after trying my own hand at it, I made use of the in-site messenger. Shortly thereafter I received the assistance of Rob, who was exceedingly helpful in getting everything set up, alongside being patient and an otherwise good sport about any and all difficulties that arose. While it may have taken a while to reach Spintel initially, Rob provided a big help in understanding what I was doing and gave excellent advice for the future. And now after everything is set up, my internet is running significantly faster, and better, than it had before.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Customer - Awesome so far!!

I have had excellent customer service from Rob with activating my new card - patient and polite, very keen to ensure I was happy and getting top service! I hope the ongoing experience is just as positive!!

The worst ever

Even a Star is too good for Spintel.
Worst. Just worst. It's the worst.
It's a waste of time writing this reviews.
W o r s t w o r s t

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Oscar, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details and the concerns you are having so that I can pull your record investigate what went wrong in your case.

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Sucked!!

I signed up with spintel on a high speed service and was activated on Friday. Worked fine then. Its Sunday (two days later) and I have no internet at all... actually every hour or so I get about two seconds of internet.

I called the technical support however I got a voicemail stating they only provide technical support on Sunday’s via what’s app or messenger. The link to messenger didn’t work, and I sent messages to what’s app at 1pm today.

No one has even read my messages and it’s now 3pm. Thanks for the misinformation on your website about offering support on Sunday’s, and for getting me fired on my second day of working from home spintel!!

Ken W.

Ken W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

seems to be working OK

I thought the phone was part of the NBN package (Critical Comments don't explain otherwise) and I had to wait10 days to get it connected and that included purchasing a new router.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ken, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

SpinTel Team

Geoffrey

Geoffreyasked

Mobile Broadband

5g home

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Geoffrey, If you looking for product 5G home Broadband, then please use the link below to check the availability of the 5G home broadband service in your area and signup.

tasha h.

tasha h.asked

SpinTel

My flat mates and I are moving into a new property in Taringa, QLD 4068 and were wondering if Spintel would be good option for us.

We’re thinking the NBN unlimited plus plan for $59 (then $64.95) / month at 45 Mbps as we’re doing online classes at Uni, netflix streaming, etc.

We already have an ASUS modem (DSL-AC55U AC1200) but we’re not sure if the new property is connected to the NBN or if we’ll have to organise installation.

Any help would be recommended!
Thanks !

Terry

Do a search on NBN website to confirm the type of NBN available, then check the address on the Spintel site before going any further. This is to confirm that NBN is available at your address and that Spintel service that area. NBN Co are the people who actually do the connecting and it is common for connection problems to occur due to improper technician work or faulty NBN Co equipment. Many complaints are misattributed to the provider and not the installer (NBN Co), although you have to contact your provider to get action from the installer (NBN Co).
Also a consideration needs to be made about the actual attainable rate of the type of connection you will have. Some plans by providers are limited in data rate due to the limitations of the physical line (or satellite service if remote) as the maximum NBN rate can't be achieved.
The ASUS modem/router appears to be compatible with all NBN types so it should do a good job. If you know how to configure it then great, otherwise search for information from Spintel and perhaps Whirpool Forums well before you have the install done. It is too late to complain afterwards about a "faulty" service due to user misconfiguration.
Good luck with it all.

Terry

BTW: the provider you choose will organise the connection as required and give a time/date for the NBN technician to attend if needed - someone MUST be in attendance. Some fees may be involved so check to see if address is classified as 'new' or currently not on the NBN service directory but in an area that is serviced.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Tasha, Kindly request you to enter your address in the link (https://www.spintel.net.au/home/nbn) to see what NBN service is available in your area. If the NBN is available in your address, kindly request you to signup with the NBN plan of your choice, so that we can process your order and get you connected with our NBN service. With the modem details provided, it seems that you can use that modem for our NBN service, so while placing the order please select 'BYO' under choose your gateway option. For more details of the modem requirements please click on this link - https://articles.spintel.net.au/en/articles/4205626-nbn-byo-modem-requirements.
For modem configuration, you can refer to this article - https://articles.spintel.net.au/en/articles/4205613-setting-up-your-nbn-byo-modem.

If you need more details please get back to me so that I can organise a call from our sales team to assist you further or even you can contact our sales team on 132210.

Mark mills

Mark millsasked

Wireless Broadband

Why is my spintel not working I ring the help line just get cut off ...not happy !

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Mark, It is really concerning to hear about your recent experience with us. Not being able to get in contact with our team is really unacceptable. Please accept my sincere apologies for the frustration this has caused. Please respond with your SpinTel account details, I would be happy to investigate this further for you.

SpinTel

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Compare all 7 SpinTel
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNMobile Broadband
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period