Mark S.

Mark S.Hobart, TAS

Only regret is not changing to them sooner

Start DateDecember 2019

Ziogref

ZiogrefHobart, TAS

Fast and Stable

Start DateOctober 2017
heath g.

heath g.Launceston, TAS

absolutely amazing service!!!

from the time i entered my information to the time i was actually on the web through launtel was about 6 minutes!!! and the speeds are incredible...i have the 100/40 plan which is only moderate speed,they go up to 1000Mbps! slightly more expensive than the rest,but ill take that over dropouts,useleass overseas call centres any day...i cannot recommend enough.

Hi Heath,
Welcome, we are a little more expensive but also see that our informative, local support team is value for money! Thanks for the review.

Al the Pal

Al the PalHolt 2615, ACT

Works as advertised

Hi Al the Pal,
Great to have you on board with us, and yes we do work hard on our bandwidth!
Our Team are always working hard to ensure that you don't have to - Welcome to Launtel.

Absolutely amazing service

cannot recommend Launtel highly enough. I began my 7day free trial with the hopes of seeing improvement in the speed of my fixed wireless connection. However, it was discovered that my connection was not operating correctly and repairs were needed. Damian organized the nbn crew and have fixed my service! I hope to be able to switch to Launtel. Outstanding service!

Hi Jj,
Glad that we could help you out, and hope to see you soon!

Kaiser

Kaiser

Absolute top tier NBN provider

Launtel is slightly more expensive than the competition, but it's without a doubt the most reliable, high speed, and low latency provider I've ever been with. Highly recommend anyone who's trying to avoid the substandard competition!

Start DateJanuary 2018

Thanks Kaiser!
We certainly pride ourselves on higher speeds, and aim high!

Joe T.

Joe T.Hobart, TAS

Amazing support

Launtel have provided amazing, proactive, customer support. They have been incredibly relational, accessible, and relentless in troubleshooting issues with my hardware (modem/router) to get me up and running. Special thanks to Jules.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Jules is a gem for sure (and it's not her typing this!). Welcome to Launtel Joe!

jdude t.

jdude t.Sydney, NSW

Best value most flexible NBN out there.

Zero dropouts, super flexible speeds being able to change speed tier every single day. Fantastic support when i signed up i was the first person on my POI and at 11:30 at night were straight on it able to get me fixed up and running.

Seriously

Seriously

outstanding customer service

Let me start by advising of the outstanding service and support provided by Jules and Shaun. Jules had actually finished her shift when I rang but still set my account up., nothing was a trouble for her. The next day I had to contact and spoke to Shaun due to a connection problem with the router, again nothing a problem .The issue is yet to be resolved but I have full confidence this will be achieved.
I am currently with one of the big providers and I assure you they could learn a lot from your customer service. I look forward to resolving the connection issue and moving my business to you

Seriously! Wonderful :-D

Tom

TomLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic service

I have an Airbnb in Launceston. I run at about 30% occupancy. launtel allows me to switch off my connection when not in use. Any problems just ring launtel and help is at the other end of the line. Any Airbnb owner needs launtel. My guests have give me great compliments about the speed and signal strength.
Im more than happy to hear that.

Tom

Start DateSeptember 2019
Launtel SupportLauntel

So great to hear Tom! Yes feel free to let your Airbnb friends know, we might just do the same - it's great to hear about how our customers use the features :-)

Nic P.

Nic P.Hobart, TAS

Amazing service

Spoke to a gal called Jules, she went above and beyond in the help she gave getting me connected, will be recommending you guys and using you from now on :)

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Nic! Shes certainly a legend! Great to have you on our network :)

ChrisKambah 2902, ACT

Extremely good ISP

Reliable with no dropouts at this time. Recommended Hardware for my application operates perfectly. Support service is second to none. Well managed Australian Company. If your not happy with your current provider I Highly recommend giving these guys a go.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks for the review Chris! We appreciate it... and welcome!

AC

ACLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service- very innovative

Being charged by the day and allowing the service to be paused (at no cost) is a great idea. Unused data banks daily for future use.

Cancel at any time with no penalties (just pause or stop using service when credit runs out).

Staff were helpful and friendly. Office is local (Launceston) so no issues with overseas call centres.

Quickly set up (even got a NBN tech here next business day for a repair) and easy to use portal.

Change speeds up and down and just pay more (or less) for the time (per day) you do it. Connection has been fast and stable.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks for the review AC! You captured many of the benefits perfectly. :)

Larry Steenkamer

Larry SteenkamerNorth-East, TAS

Excellent customer service, fault finding and options to resume my service.

Have had some minor dropouts with email and web explanations.
Problems are promptly logged and investigated with feedback given.
I am very appreciative of the help given in what can become a complex area

Launtel SupportLauntel

It sure can be complex with some things not within our control, but we always do make the very best of the situation for our customers. Thanks for the 5 stars Larry!

Gary Phillips

Gary PhillipsNorth-East, TAS

Great Set-up Support and Great NBN Product

Problems with setting up our connection were expertly handled by support team, who spent a long phone call talking through the set-up, until we finally had success. Now we are connected, the product is excellent - very fast speeds.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Gary! So glad we could work through that with you and get you a 5 star connection :)

Mitch Duhig

Mitch DuhigLaunceston, TAS

The perfect ISP

Launtel have been by far, one of the best companies I have dealt with, period. That includes any industry. Amazing customer service, and a high quality product. I have experienced no issues with my connection, and drop outs are rare. They have my business as long as I need internet.

Start DateFebruary 2018

Thanks Mitch!

Ok, not great

Our connection can be barely usable at times over the weekend making working from home hard. Customer service is good but when asked about the slow connection wasn't able to help and just advised that we should short pay the bill.

JuneWeetangera 2614, ACT

I am so grateful for Launtel. Excellent speed and customer service

I wish I was with them from the beginning. Great speed and they were so so helpful with getting the right hardware and connecting me to a Voip Provider. Gold Standard service.

Start DateJune 2019

Thanks June!

paul h.Launceston, TAS

Excellent service

Launtel was recommended to me by a work colleague as I have a property which we will wither rent fully furnished or ABNB....PERFECT SOLUTION, pay per day and excellent speeds. However the best so far was the connection time...about 3 mins from applying online to connected. When we moved early last year to Blackstone area it took Telstra 2 weeks to connect...didn’t need a tech...just couldn’t do it! So far really good.

Start DateAugust 2019
Launtel SupportLauntel

Great to hear Paul... what do you think we can do to earn that fifth star? :-D

Hi Mate,
On reflection and now having used the service on demand (still renovating) I certainly have no issues in adding that extra * . Probably add the option online of scheduling pausing/enabling of service via a calendar!
Cheers

Amanda D.

Amanda D.South-East, TAS

Great knowledge and quick resolution

Great team...we needed help to establish NBN and had a problem ..within 48 hrs all sorted and ready to go !!! Was a pleasure to deal with the knowledgeable team and replies within a few hours .. even on weekends

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Amanda, we really appreciate the review.