Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award

1,522 reviews

98% · 1,49522 · 1%
Adequate Speeds Yes · No
No lock-in contracts
Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated
Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

1,522 reviews
GMD
GMDHobart, TAS
  nbn 50/20

Unbelievably good service

Ridiculously good. First in the queue when I called, spoke to a human being, and a very knowledgable one at that (unlike the Telstra helpdeskers who blindly follow scripts). Had my service up and running in 7 minutes with 100Mbps, and no faults. Without doubt, the BEST ISP I have ever dealt with. Show details
Amy B
Amy B5 posts

Excellent Australian-based support and customer service. Great internet speed

We had so many issues trying to connect with MORE that we moved to Launtel and were connected within 10 minutes of porting across. The Australian-based team were incredibly helpful, friendly, professional AND available on a Sunday afternoon. Yes, you might pay a little more for their service, but it's that old saying, you get what you pay for and Launtel is worth paying that little extra for top customer service and excellent internet speed. I highly recommend them and should have come here in the beginning. Would have saved us a lot of angst and grief. Show details ·  1
Wayne & Gayle C.
Wayne & Gayle C.Hobart, TAS
  nbn 25/5

Best Ever

Service was awesome got my upgrade done in days and communication was outstanding support all the way through and after install could not be happier Show details ·  1
Ronnie
RonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD41 posts
  nbn 1000/400 FastAF-400

Six stars. They were happy only after I was happy

The 5 star rating says it all. 98% positive, 1% negative. I wonder what happened to the other 1%.
Nothing but positive. It is fast like being on the company LAN. The helpdesk staff is technically savvy and did not hesitate to help me to configure a router that was unknown to them. They were patient while helping me to sort out some home cabling issues. They were happy only after I was happy.
I'd give six stars if I could. Show details ·  1
Birkett83
Birkett83South East Queensland, QLD

Great tech support

After months of intermittent problems with our NBN connection and a very frustrating experience with tech support on a different ISP we switched to Launtel.

Launtel's tech support were knowledgeable and helpful and persevered even when the NBN closed the support request. They arranged for a technician to come and check our NBN connection. The technician found the coax connector in the pit outside our house was corroded. He replaced that connector and the one in the box on the side of our house as well. Since then we haven't had a single dropout. Show details ·  1

Jiss T
Jiss TSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  nbn 250/25 Home Superfast
Sam
SamSouth West, WA5 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Incredible customer service and amazing speeds

I was a little hesitant to go with Launtel just because they are a little more expensive however my broadband is FTTP. I work from home for a national emergency contract so it needs to be reliable. I have spoken to Damon & Dylan and Damon was incredibly knowledgeable and ran through a few things before I had even moved homes and Dylan stayed back past close to get the net up and running for me for work as I’m in WA and rang late on a Saturday afternoon. When the phone dropped out he rang me back as the phone lines had closed. So far excellent customer service and incredible speeds. Worth the extra $5 a month over other main telecommunications providers. Show details ·  1
Damo A.
Damo A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, even if the wholesale network provider is horrible, Unfortunately Launtel do their best to help us get issues sorted, but we are stuck on a monopoly fibre backbone network run by Red Train who have terrible costumer service.

I also have launtel on the nbn at a different location and have very few technical issues, launtel responds in a reasonable time frame, they're costumer service is local, and the people who help you know what they're doing in most cases, so much better than most other ISPs I've used, this is including aussie broadband, who I would also say are excellent. Show details ·  1

Myles Andersson
Myles AnderssonHunter Region, NSW
  Verified Launtel Residential
Kourosh T.
Kourosh T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  nbn 50/20

Excellent service

This company is the best service provider in Australia, fast in communication and customer service, no trick and on the top you do not need to make a follow up, they have a cut off each time they send earlier a note and none of the other service provider are good as these guys Show details ·  1
Jan B
Jan B
  nbn 25/5

Excellent Service

I have found every person & every email I have written or spoken to about my NBN connection from start to finish to be extremely helpful.
Communication with Launtel is very proficient.
I have very basic computer skills & they were most helful.
I would highly recommend their service.
Thankyou Launtel Show details ·  1
Adam A
Adam ADenman Prospect 2611, ACT
  nbn 1000/50 Home UltraFast

Best ISP on the market

Not only do they have some of the best speeds, bandwidth and routing, they also have the best customer service which will really restore your faith in ISPs. Show details ·  1
Graham L.
Graham L.Southwest, VIC
  nbn 250/25 Home Superfast

Best service provider I have tried

Great service with fast and friendly customer support. Fast & reliable speed with no issues. Show details ·  1
Monty W.
Monty W.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

I am impressed with your service so far. I do not feel pressure to keep the service or upgrade, which is awesome. Dylan S, was fantastic and helped immensely with the internet coverage in my apartment (which was beyond the scope of providing internet as a service provider). Dylan suggested a couple modem/routers and I went with one of them. The internet went from throttling between 2-60mbps every few seconds, to a stable 60-70 mbps connection when using his suggestions. Show details ·  1
Mark R.
Mark R.Launceston, TAS
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Amazing customer service and network

Works perfectly and received an amazing support from the nbn connection to installation and during the end of the trial. Show details ·  1

zhivagoya
zhivagoya · Launtel Residential

Is launtel CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O launtel PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O ??

Susan B · Launtel Residential

Good afternoon, I’m looking to move from Internode (when certain email issues get sorted) and from what I’ve seen Launtel is of great interest. I have an FTTB connection and your website confirms that for my address. Could tell me please what modem/routers you sell? I’m past trying to configure one from scratch, so I want to buy one from you.
Thanks.

Launtel
Launtel   DM
Susan B

Hi Zak, thanks for the very quick reply. I’ll certainly give Launtel a go, but only after the email transition process from Internode is sorted. Which may take some time……

Hilary G.
Hilary G. · nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Do you provide to Crystal Creek, NSW
Do you use the Telstra or Optus network??

Launtel
Launtel   DM

Plus points go to Launtel for the following:

• Fast activation of your internet service allows you to get up and running within 20 minutes.
  • Contract-free service provision accommodates a stress-free sign up, as you’re not locked into anything if your circumstances change.
  • Internet doesn’t become slower or make you wait for buffering during peak times, since the company states that it purchases extra bandwidth for times like these.
  • Convenient service add-ons via a DIY online portal make the experience of signing up for internet with Launtel easier. These include the ability to pause your service when you go on holidays, and no fees being charged for re-connecting your internet after you move homes.

Positive reviewer feedback about Launtel:

• Fast internet speeds and a stable, reliable internet connection were highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Helpful and responsive customer service provided from within Australia contributed to a stress-free experience when dealing with Launtel.
  • Switching providers was easy, and involved filling out some online forms, with a short processing time until approval.
  • The ability to turn off or ‘pause’ your internet service when you’re on holidays was highly valued by reviewers.
Compare all Launtel Residential listings
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps1000 Mbps
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Packages AvailableStandalone
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 2024

Contact info for Launtel Residential