Launtel

Excellent! Fast, efficient and clear communication

After filling out the online form I was connected within 2 minutes. Extremely easy to use website and clear communication. The connection was very reliable, with no drop outs thus far and the speed is as advertised. Keep up the good work!

Data TypeCapped Data

I noticed a slow down in speed so i requested a call. Worked out that the problem was the wifi. Changed to 5gh.

I had slow internet but it turned out to be my routers wifi. The Launtel rep was able to diagnose the problem. And now my internet speed is back to normal.
I noticed a slow down in speed so i requested a call. Worked out that the problem was the wifi from my router. Connected to the 5gh and my speed went back to normal.
Thanks to the knowledgeable rep from Launtel.

Excellent customer service

Thanks so much to Jules, who helped fix the outage I had (all due to having the modem connected incorrectly, doh!)
She was able to quickly assess over the phone and was a joy to talk too.

Start DateApril 2017

Flexibility with Excellent Support

The sign up and activation process was incredibly easy. My service was active in about 15 minutes. Not 15 days like my previous ISP. Launtel is unique in that their service can be paused at will via their portal when you don't need it. You only pay for the calendar days that you actually turn the connection on. This is good for homes and businesses who only need NBN part of the time. Their customer service and tech support are very responsive. They get back to you promptly, know their network and how to fix it. You pay a bit more for this high level of local service but if your business relies on telecommunications (and most do) then it's worth every cent. Launtel would also be the best option for people who travel away regularly or would like NBN at a part-time residence such as a holiday home.

Start DateFebruary 2019

Who else would you want?

I couldn't ask for a better internet supplier. Helpful and easy to speak to staff! If you're thinking of a small company for internet these are/ the guys! Best change I've ever done

Data TypeCapped Data

The NBN service provider you wished you could always have. Outstanding Customer Service and Quality

Launtel is like the trusted local mechanic of Retail NBN Service Providers, their technicians have outstanding knowledge, technical skills and customer service, the business has heart and both the user community and staff feel like family. While you might be tempted to default with a large national telco you will be missing out on the most high quality customer support you can possibly imagine. My experience thus far with this RSP has been nothing short of amazing, a breath of fresh air and a chance to support a business that started in my home state.
There are no contracts, you can trial for free at the highest speed and leave when ever you want, there is nothing to lose. In addition to this Launtel offer gigabit to FTTP customers and high availability service with hazard and outage notifications, a huge community of friendly users and lightning fast support if required.
In my opinion the best feature of Launtel's service is the appeal to both technical and casual users with highly personalised customer service, I have never ever experienced dedicated customer service this good in my life.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Launtel to anyone lucky enough to be in their serviceable area, in fact I do, regularly.

Start DateMay 2018

Amazing service

Quick and easy with no hiccups. Amazing customer service and actually receive the speeds you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend launtel to anybody looking for a new ISP.

Data TypeCapped Data

Excellent service. Excellent Product. A lovely human touch.

Easily the best customer service I've had from an ISP in years.
On top of that, the performance is far better than my late subscription.
It's been an excellent experience. Top marks!

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Finally, easy to use and fast NBN

NBN that actually gives the speeds you are paying for, has great support, is easy to administer from the web page, and goes all the way to 1Gb on fibre. What's not to like?

Start DateJanuary 2018

Unbelievable service

The service is fantastic and the company are always helpful, honest and quick to communicate with you. The level of service has been above and beyond any provider we have had before. I would absolutely recommend Launtel to anyone

Start DateJanuary 2018

Customer service is unbelievably good

Service is amazing - Customer service is top notch. The team work tirelessly to make sure its the best ISP I have ever used. I would never go back to any other ISP

Start DateApril 2017

Great support

I've been with Launtel for my business for just on 12 months now. I'm in IT and occasionally want to do something 'tricky' with my Internet connection. Every time I've called support I've got through to a technician that knew what I was talking about and was able to help. It's a novel experience when you're used to spending 30+ minutes on the phone to Telstra just to get to the right department.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data

They have such a great crew working there

Only a couple of hiccups, but I reckon it’s from my end to start with and they are on to it straight away to correct it

Connection TypeISP Fibre

Perfect set up so quick am very happy thank you all

This service was set up very quickly and works well very happy thanks to you all have a great day

The great connection

Having taken over a week to get connected due to NBN/Telstra system issues I cant speak highly enough about the dedicated service I had from Launtel staff and the local NBN/Telstra personnel. I have a FTTN connection and am receiving exceptional speeds.

I would holeheartidly recomend Launtel to anyone. They have friendly dedicated LOCAL staff and nothing is an issue, even when the going gets tough.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great support and product

Been with Launtel for a couple of years, and apart from a couple of growing pains early on, it has been a great experience.

A tree branch fell, and knocked out my fibre cable. I contacted them through the Facebook Messenger app on my phone on a public holiday and they organised the repair appointment over Messenger. I was originally sceptical about this method of contact, but it practice it means i could send them photos, and not have to set 30 mins aside for a phone call. I could just reply when I had spare time. Super convenient. When NBN didn't fix it when they promised, I was able to just reply to the most recent message, saying it wasn't fixed, and I didn't have to go through the whole process of explaining my problem to a new person.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

I recommend Launtel, the best.

I have been on Launtel's 7 day trial just to make sure everything works as it should and it all worked fine.

The Launtel crew were always very communicative and the set up was very easy, it only took about 15-20 minutes to get it set up and the whole process was done via Facebook because I have fairly patchy mobile reception where I live.

The residential portal once you login in is designed very well and is easy to navigate and find needed information such as your IP address, speed plan, your current usage and data left.

There's also the added bonus of a usage graph which gives you a handy graph with the time of the usage and how much up stream and down stream data (In terms of mbps) was getting used for any period of the day which could be used as a good parenting tool if you're a parent to make sure your kid (S) aren't using excessive amounts of internet or aren't on the net when they aren't supposed to be.

The only small annoyance I had was higher latency times to my mainly used gaming server in North America but lower latency to another less frequented server but Damian was surprisingly open about how data transits work with Launtel and he stated he hopes to have an improvement on this front by months end which is fine.

I gave him the IP address to the server I use and he did his own test and we proceeded to chat a bit further about this.

They also emailed me to make sure all was going well and were good at replying to emails even on a Saturday morning which I was not expecting.

So needless to say the customer service Launtel has is absolutely far and beyond that of many if ALL telcos i've dealt with.

I also like the idea of the recharge feature where you can have it automatically top up once your account reaches a particular level or you could basically put in enough to cover a whole years worth right off the bat.

Best telco i've ever dealt with and although going with Launtel for a full year would cost more than going with say Aussie broadband, if you're a Tasmanian (More specifically a Northerner) you get the added bonus of having the most local ISP you could ever get and excellent customer service.

Absolutely recommend Launtel.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Great service great speeds

In the short time that I have been with launtel I can say they are a provider that delivers on what they say there customer service is above and beyond and help with any querys you have they have you connected in the fastest time i have experienced with any other

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

A great, innovative provider. Incredible offering. Probably the best in the country. Where else can

Incredible offering. Probably the best in the country.

Where else can you get a fibre service that can reach 1000mbps, pause you service whenever you want, and change plan speed and daily cost at will, all without signing a contract.

Customer service has also been top notch, even over the Christmas period.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer service (even on holidays)

Our family is data intensive, even with a generous data bank we ran out! Email promptly sorted the problem, and new features added to facilitate larger data pack options. Thanks Launtel, and Happy New Year

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

I've typed in my address into the space provided on your website [residential section], but nothing happens. There appears to be no way to send it. Hitting the Return button does nothing, and there doesn't appear to be any other way to send it.... I'm looking for a provider that can supply me with nbn with a static IP, and can switch me over from my current nbn provider with a minimum amount of down time.

Hi, I have recently discovered the unreliability of the FTTN NBN. I have 5 days with no internet. Shoddy NBN techs. So I am curious if you offer a 4G backup like Telstra? Thanks, hydraflexx
Hi Hydraflexx, For our business clients, we recognise how important business continuity is, and have earned ourselves a reputation for being able to fix network wide issues before the other carriers even realise there's a problem. It's the benefit of having local techs. So yes we do have 4G backups for business customers, but will also get you back to full steam quicker too. Please let us know if you'd like us to make contact for an on-site assessment, or just to save you. 5 days truly is a long time, but be aware that if it's actually a broken connection then we would hit the same issue, but we'd quickly deliver you a workaround. In many cases, the NBN is blamed, when it's not actually an NBN problem - although you're right in that FTTN Is less reliable. Contact us on 1800 LAUNTEL if you'd like us to save you. :-)

Similar listings