Launtel

The deliver what they promise!

They deliver what they promise and even then exceed. If they ever stop my only commitment is to the end of the day. This show their commitment to staying strong.

10 Stars All The Way !

I joined Launtel after researching Internet Companies for a while , Customer service is fantastic and they even stay in touch on the weekend ! Took 9 mins to connect !! What are you waiting for ?

Start DateMay 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeCapped Data

Truly Premium Internet Service - NBN as it should be!

This is a truly premium internet service. Premium is a word that is over used and often misused. Well, not here.

The activation and setup process was a breeze. I was up and running in about 2 minutes. That's right, 2 minutes.

The connection is 100% reliable with no dropouts experienced during my entire usage period.

Above all, the connection speed was just so consistently high and what you would expect from a premium service like Launtel. On a 50/20 plan, I was getting 43Mbps during peak hour and was able to stream 4K videos on YouTube/Amazon Prime Video with no issues whatsoever. I also sampled the 100/40 plan and got over 85 Mbps at all times.

For comparison, I was using another NBN connection from one of the major telecoms in parallel (you can have 4 concurrent connections if you have FTTP) and the speed fluctuated between 10 and 25 Mbps during peak usage times and I was not able to stream videos at higher resolutions.

Finally, the quality of customer service that I got from Launtel was exceptional and felt very personal. Loved that.

7 Day trial+No Contracts+Daily Pricing+Ability to pause/switch connection speeds are a bonus.

Switch to Launtel today and experience NBN as it should be!

Start DateMay 2019

Best in the world

I’ve been using launtel now for a while and NEVER have I experienced such amazing service day & night- they’re proactive extremely responsive and actually care about customers WOW JUST WOW

Awesome Service, Always!

I've got 5 connections through Launtel and their service and commitment to their customers is brilliant, No other RSP provides this level of service. Get connected today, you won't regret it.

Absolute brilliant service

Brilliant. I signed up after becoming fed up with how hard it was to organise changing to NBN on my previous provider. One quick email to Launtel, and bang, organised and connected. Then ever since, the personalised service has been absolutely awesome, they even offered, then proceeded to fix cabling in my home as it seemed to be slowing my service down, and i hadnt even noticed! Highly recommended

Start DateJanuary 2019

Wow, 20 minutes and up and running

A simple phone call, a quick check of details online by Launtel, an email through to me and I am up and running with super fast NBN broadband services. A drive to office works to get the recommended router and I have three stations throughout my home and office. A couple of questions using the online CHAT facility and my email was sorted. Why can't everyone be this easy to deal with

Start DateApril 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

A service like you wouldn’t believe

No other company I know of provides a service anything like Launtel. A service with no contracts and being completely in control of speed and connection is absolutely amazing. Will be recommending to all my friends :)

Start DateApril 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

Fast and fantastic local support

Launtel are extremely helpful and went above and beyond to assist me. Am getting full speed all of the time. Very reliable service and the staff are local and very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

Excellent! Fast, efficient and clear communication

After filling out the online form I was connected within 2 minutes. Extremely easy to use website and clear communication. The connection was very reliable, with no drop outs thus far and the speed is as advertised. Keep up the good work!

Data TypeCapped Data

I noticed a slow down in speed so i requested a call. Worked out that the problem was the wifi. Changed to 5gh.

I had slow internet but it turned out to be my routers wifi. The Launtel rep was able to diagnose the problem. And now my internet speed is back to normal.
I noticed a slow down in speed so i requested a call. Worked out that the problem was the wifi from my router. Connected to the 5gh and my speed went back to normal.
Thanks to the knowledgeable rep from Launtel.

Excellent customer service

Thanks so much to Jules, who helped fix the outage I had (all due to having the modem connected incorrectly, doh!)
She was able to quickly assess over the phone and was a joy to talk too.

Start DateApril 2017

Flexibility with Excellent Support

The sign up and activation process was incredibly easy. My service was active in about 15 minutes. Not 15 days like my previous ISP. Launtel is unique in that their service can be paused at will via their portal when you don't need it. You only pay for the calendar days that you actually turn the connection on. This is good for homes and businesses who only need NBN part of the time. Their customer service and tech support are very responsive. They get back to you promptly, know their network and how to fix it. You pay a bit more for this high level of local service but if your business relies on telecommunications (and most do) then it's worth every cent. Launtel would also be the best option for people who travel away regularly or would like NBN at a part-time residence such as a holiday home.

Start DateFebruary 2019

Who else would you want?

I couldn't ask for a better internet supplier. Helpful and easy to speak to staff! If you're thinking of a small company for internet these are/ the guys! Best change I've ever done

Data TypeCapped Data

The NBN service provider you wished you could always have. Outstanding Customer Service and Quality

Launtel is like the trusted local mechanic of Retail NBN Service Providers, their technicians have outstanding knowledge, technical skills and customer service, the business has heart and both the user community and staff feel like family. While you might be tempted to default with a large national telco you will be missing out on the most high quality customer support you can possibly imagine. My experience thus far with this RSP has been nothing short of amazing, a breath of fresh air and a chance to support a business that started in my home state.
There are no contracts, you can trial for free at the highest speed and leave when ever you want, there is nothing to lose. In addition to this Launtel offer gigabit to FTTP customers and high availability service with hazard and outage notifications, a huge community of friendly users and lightning fast support if required.
In my opinion the best feature of Launtel's service is the appeal to both technical and casual users with highly personalised customer service, I have never ever experienced dedicated customer service this good in my life.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Launtel to anyone lucky enough to be in their serviceable area, in fact I do, regularly.

Start DateMay 2018

Amazing service

Quick and easy with no hiccups. Amazing customer service and actually receive the speeds you pay for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend launtel to anybody looking for a new ISP.

Data TypeCapped Data

Excellent service. Excellent Product. A lovely human touch.

Easily the best customer service I've had from an ISP in years.
On top of that, the performance is far better than my late subscription.
It's been an excellent experience. Top marks!

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Finally, easy to use and fast NBN

NBN that actually gives the speeds you are paying for, has great support, is easy to administer from the web page, and goes all the way to 1Gb on fibre. What's not to like?

Unbelievable service

The service is fantastic and the company are always helpful, honest and quick to communicate with you. The level of service has been above and beyond any provider we have had before. I would absolutely recommend Launtel to anyone

Start DateJanuary 2018

Customer service is unbelievably good

Service is amazing - Customer service is top notch. The team work tirelessly to make sure its the best ISP I have ever used. I would never go back to any other ISP

Start DateApril 2017
Standalone or BundledStandalone

I've typed in my address into the space provided on your website [residential section], but nothing happens. There appears to be no way to send it. Hitting the Return button does nothing, and there doesn't appear to be any other way to send it.... I'm looking for a provider that can supply me with nbn with a static IP, and can switch me over from my current nbn provider with a minimum amount of down time.

Hi, I have recently discovered the unreliability of the FTTN NBN. I have 5 days with no internet. Shoddy NBN techs. So I am curious if you offer a 4G backup like Telstra? Thanks, hydraflexx
Hi Hydraflexx, For our business clients, we recognise how important business continuity is, and have earned ourselves a reputation for being able to fix network wide issues before the other carriers even realise there's a problem. It's the benefit of having local techs. So yes we do have 4G backups for business customers, but will also get you back to full steam quicker too. Please let us know if you'd like us to make contact for an on-site assessment, or just to save you. 5 days truly is a long time, but be aware that if it's actually a broken connection then we would hit the same issue, but we'd quickly deliver you a workaround. In many cases, the NBN is blamed, when it's not actually an NBN problem - although you're right in that FTTN Is less reliable. Contact us on 1800 LAUNTEL if you'd like us to save you. :-)

Similar listings