• Adequate Speeds Yes (98%) · No (2%)

Terrible customer service

Put in an application for a FTTP residence. Received a response after 2 days, and replied to the email (as requested). Nil response to that after 4 days, so I sent another reply. No response received ever.

Terrible customer service, it's a shame considering the other reviews.

Roger R.

Roger R.Launceston, TAS

The best ISP

I’ve been ISP hopping for about 2 years at one point I took advantage of Launtel’s free trial and it was incredible connected in minutes along side my existing ISP enabling me to hop to another. After several more ISP hops I’m with Launtel to stay so reliable fast as they say it is no ISP comes close I’ve tried them all.

Data TypeCapped Data
Mehdi T.

Mehdi T.Sydney, NSW

Extremely flexible pricing model, fast and consistent service

As a migrant starting a new life in Sydney, I was confused with all the contracts, fees and unwanted bundles that other Telcos offered. I was unsure which one to pick and how to avoid unsolicited extra costs, but now I'm absolutely satisfied with my choice that is Launtel. Their business model is unique, extremely flexible and suits all my needs, their support is speedy, relevant and helpful. Highly recommended.

Hi Mehdi T.
Great to hear that we made your internet choice easier!
We pride ourselves on offering a unique service, along with our customer service.
Welcome to Launtel.

Muneeb Khan

Muneeb Khan

Very easy to setup, great customer service

Easy setup - just plug and play

Very responsive customer service - the
team gives you individual attention

Great speed - haven't seen any downtime and streaming is very good

Easy billing - all it takes is a card to setup regular payments

Hi Muneeb Khan,
I think you have summed up our Service in a Nutshell!
Thanks for the review.

Pri

PriKingston 2604, ACT

Excellent service, fast internet and the setup is very easy.

The connection is reliable. I haven't had too many speed issues, perhaps only once or twice.

I have felt the company has responded very well to any questions or concerns I've had. I highly recommend purchasing a separate router (not an old service provider's one) and set that up with the help of Launtel on the phone. I purchased the Netgear $200 router from Officeworks and it is working well.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Good, fast and reliable internet, transparent and easy to deal with for a reasonable price

Launtel provides a great service for a reasonable price. You can try them out for a 7 day free trial by signing up and be connected in less than 30 minutes. We tried and we were very impressed once I figured out which port to plug into. For not much more than our previous connection, we got much faster and more reliable service and I never needed to sit on the phone for hours on end to get started.

Hi Lang

We love that you love how easy it is to connect with us. We are always available for any queries or help you may need too!

Matthew R.

Matthew R.Launceston, TAS

Speeds are always as promised, exceptional service and incredible support with ultimate flexibility! Exceptionally happy with the overall quality of service and would highly recommend to anyone looking to gave the best online experience.

Start DateFebruary 2017

Hi Matthew

Thank you for this stellar review! Really appreciate it!

Richard

RichardHobart, TAS

Fantastic service and flexibility

Launtel offer the option to change your speed on a daily basis. Also you're only charged by the day and can pause at any time! And they even offer a 7 day free trial which is what sold me on them in the first place. Came for the free trial, staying for the stellar service.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Hi Richard

Thanks for this amazing review!

Balanda

BalandaNorth-East, TAS

Simply the best!

3 drop outs in five months (all due to nbn fw)

Phone/message is answered quickly, and problems resolved with minimum of fuss.

Worth paying a bit more for reliability and speed on FW

Find out how Launtel compares to other Internet Service Providers

Great customer service, helped to improve my speeds greatly after establishing there was a problem with my home network.

Connection has been very good, initially had low speeds but the team were able to identify the problem was my router. Since changing that it has been greatly improved and very steady.

Hi Alistair,
Glad we could help and get that all sorted for you, we have an amazing support team.
Enjoy the faster speeds!

Kris

KrisGordon 2906, ACT

Best ISP hands down

Was very excited to hear this Tasmania company had hit the mainland. Having a daily rate (no contracts!) you can pause at any time is great. The service is very prompt and local Australian's. Speeds are great as unlike most small ISP they aren't dealing with resold backhaul. They deal with NBN directly. Never slows down. If lucky enough to have FTTP they can even give you up to 1 Gigabit connection. Just crank the speeds for times you need maximum download speeds then drop back down to normal and only pay higher rate as needed.

Been very reliable connection and any planned outages are notified over social media etc.

Start DateApril 2019

Hi Kris,
We are excited to be on the mainland too!
You are one of the lucky Australians with FTTP, but we do our best for everyone to get the best speed possible from their service.
Thanks for the shoutout!

thegalvins

thegalvins

Quite possibly the best ISP in the world.

Since moving my FTTP connection to Launtel my expectations for an ISP have been exceeded in almost every way possible. From the extremely fast and reliable network, to the features that no other ISP offers, like change of speed daily, no connection fees, ability to pause the connection, they simply outclass every other ISP on the market.

Start DateOctober 2017

Hi thegalvins,
Wow, thanks so much for the review!
We expect internet to be flexible and a great user experience, so glad we could set the bar so high!

Great reliable net

No drop outs and great help in setting up for a person without a great deal of tech knowledge. Peace of mind with the free week to make sure the package is the right fit!

Hi Donna,
We like to make sure our customers are not left wondering how to complete their connections. We fully understand not everyone out there is tech savvy.
Looking forward to see if you are happy to stay on board!

Weike Liu

Weike LiuSydney, NSW

The best Telco in Australia

Launtel impressed me a lot:
- fast connection time
- good customer service
- responsive support when there is an issue
- fast network as advertised
- connection is reliable
- the customer service also help giving suggestions on LAN configuration

Launtel is really awesome and I would say this is the best service provider.

Hi Weike Liu,
We aim to impress!
So glad to hear that we have proven that a Telco can care, and provide the service as promised.
Thanks for support!

Excellent customer service and on/off feature

Just signed up with Launtel yesterday arvo. I was attracted by the switching on/off and charge daily feature. The transferring was seamlessly apart from some hiccups from NBN. Damian the MD response to my inquiry at 12am! What a excellent customer service!

So far the speed is great as promised (100/40). Highly recommended.

One suggestion though, the sign up step can have more details about the outcome. i.e. let the customer know that what's going to happen next. I was not certain that if I have recharge first to get connected and I only received a zendesk email saying it's in progress.

Hi Gary
We do work hard to get back to customers in a timely fashion!
Thanks for the feedback on the portal, we welcome suggestions on improving customer experience and our development is all in house, so will be sure to pass that on.

Tiago D.

Tiago D.South East Queensland, QLD

You can't go wrong

Very happy with the Launtel, incredible customer service, good speeds, reliable and this daily charge model and flexibility pricing/speed is amazing. Currently working from home so it does matter a lot having a good connection speed e.g. video conferences.

Also, proactive follow up calls and emails make it very personalised,

Victor Z.

Victor Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

If you need an Internet Provider, just choose Launtel and thank me later.

Start DateFebruary 2020

Best kept secret!

As advertised and definitely will be continuing with them for a while. Customer service is superb and they make you feel like they care and are always willing to help. It is also rare to find speeds and services advertised that live up to the hype but with Launtel they manage to.

Easy As!

Firstly NEVER heard of these guys! Doesn't matter check the reviews, look at the claims, 1 week free trial at top speed if you wish. TRY them you wont be disappointed and yes fast support if you need it

Justaman

Justaman

Good Support and Good Speeds

Im glad I found these guys as their prices are good, with good support by email (haven't tried their phone service too much) and good speeds. No need to get stuck with contracts and you can pause your service if you don't want to. The payment is deducted per day and you can upgrade your speed and it will be changed within 24 hours (delay from vocus, not Launtel as mentioned on their site)
The support people are locals so that helps a lot. Highly recommended.

Hi Justaman

Very happy you like our email support, we try to make ourselves as easy to get hold of us a possible!