Verifiedlauntel.net.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,461 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1,43521 · 1%
Adequate Speeds Yes (1,234) · No (16)
4.8 (1,275)
4.9 (1,265)
4.9 (1,312)
No lock-in contracts
Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated
Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

Launtel Residential1,461 reviews
clennelljtf1234
clennelljtf1234

Amazing Internet!

Amazing! The service on their website was fantastic, and their internet was just as good! We switched from belong and had some small trouble trying to switch using the same modem but they fixed it almost instantly! Don’t listen to the bad reviews, I don’t know how they exist with this type of great service and internet! Their website’s support was amazing as other companys’ help desk usually is busy or doesn’t work! Show details
David
DavidTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Early days

It's only early days into our connection but couldn't rate the customer satisfaction high enough
Been kept upto date very promptly and response time on any questions also very prompt
Having the ability to pause the service when not in residence a great facet of the product Show details
Larry
Larry3 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Tech Support for a new location

Needed some tech support on a new installation in a difficult location. Got great support again! With the new info I can make plans to get this project done. Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Fabulous find, best TELCO solution ever!

Outstanding transition to Launtel. The tech support was friendly, efficient and went well above boring TELCOS with the personal quality of the technical support provided to me. This included resetting a locked modem and making sure we were online. Hands down the best service. Great speed, easy web interface to manage my account - and the bonus of pausing services while I am away for a hospital trip, or better still, a holiday, is exceptional and just what I needed. Best accidental discovery ever when I was looking for a better option to suit my needs. Thank you Launtel. Show details
Dickie
Dickie2 posts

Great service and product

The speed is consistent and as advertised. The service was top notch! Show details ·  1
Very happy customer
Very happy customer2 posts

Amazing service

Had it sorted for me in an hour on a Sunday
Couldn’t have been happier with the service Show details ·  1
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
  nbn 25/5

Ten out of ten

I've had the best customer service ever with launtel. I class myself a Techno - Dinosaur & the customer rep's are ten out of ten when it comes to patience & communication Show details ·  1
Darren W.
Darren W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Handed over my information to the police

Handed over my information to the police regarding comments I had made online involving politics, they don't value your privacy at all, this company sold me out and caused lots of issues for me. Show details
Anonymous
Anonymous
Ben B
Ben BVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified nbn 1000/400 FastAF-400

Fabulous tech support!

‘Samii A’ provided superb customer and tech support today. Samii went through a particularly challenging troubleshooting process with me - and exhibited patience, competence and politeness. I wish all tech support was so professional and friendly - I am extremely grateful Samii! Show details ·  1
kim
kimQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD19 posts
  Launtel Residential

Thankyou for going above and beyond with assistance

I can not recommend Samii highly enough. Samii went above and beyond in assisting me with troubles I had been having with my router and was very patient guiding me through the process to get everything up and running. Great staff great company and so lovely to be able to speak to an english speaking extremely helpful person. Thankyou again. Show details ·  1
GDP-2602
GDP-2602ACTO'connor 2602, ACT
  nbn 100/40

Great service and super stable

I'm on FTTN in Canberra's Inner North and was struggling with my previous provider. I churned to Launtel and noticed an immediate improvement in my line quality and download speeds. The signup process was very simple and the NBN tech appointment was organised quickly and without hassle. The service was up and running within an hour of the tech leaving. I had a minor issue with Double-NAT in my setup which Josh A, from Launtel tech support, provided excellent tech support helped me clear up the issue. Overall, an excellent experience and the line has been rock-solid since install. Wish I'd switched sooner and can't praise Launtel highly enough. Show details ·  1
Katemerc2
Katemerc2
  Verified nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Launtel nbn

I have been with Launtel for 12 months now , very professional and friendly. Always an update when things are happening. They look after even their small customers. Well Done , Great product. Show details ·  1
Josh P.
Josh P.3 posts
  nbn 1000/400 FastAF-400
Matt F.
Matt F.

Blown Away by the Service Provided

I have nothing negative to say after using this service heavily for a week now. From the very first point of contact (I initially just rang with a small query about changing ISP) to now it's been stellar.

Incredibly helpful and responsive staff, and the connection itself hasn't missed a beat.

Still currently FTTN with a FTTP upgrade pending. My speed is being pushed to the absolute limit of the copper and hasn't dropped once that I've noticed.

Cannot recommend enough, a true breath of fresh air in terms of ISPs in Australia. Show details ·  1

Susan B · Launtel Residential

Good afternoon, I’m looking to move from Internode (when certain email issues get sorted) and from what I’ve seen Launtel is of great interest. I have an FTTB connection and your website confirms that for my address. Could tell me please what modem/routers you sell? I’m past trying to configure one from scratch, so I want to buy one from you.
Thanks.

Susan B

Hi Zak, thanks for the very quick reply. I’ll certainly give Launtel a go, but only after the email transition process from Internode is sorted. Which may take some time……

Hilary G.
Hilary G. · nbn 100/20 Home Fast

Do you provide to Crystal Creek, NSW
Do you use the Telstra or Optus network??

Andrew J.
Andrew J. · Launtel Residential

How much mouth for 25mhp

Howdy Andrew! Thank you very much for the query
It may be best to contact our awesome CS team on 1800 528 683 and select option 1 as we'll need to check your address to see what plans are available and continue from there. - Zak :)

Plus points go to Launtel for the following:

• Fast activation of your internet service allows you to get up and running within 20 minutes.
  • Contract-free service provision accommodates a stress-free sign up, as you’re not locked into anything if your circumstances change.
  • Internet doesn’t become slower or make you wait for buffering during peak times, since the company states that it purchases extra bandwidth for times like these.
  • Convenient service add-ons via a DIY online portal make the experience of signing up for internet with Launtel easier. These include the ability to pause your service when you go on holidays, and no fees being charged for re-connecting your internet after you move homes.

Positive reviewer feedback about Launtel:

• Fast internet speeds and a stable, reliable internet connection were highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Helpful and responsive customer service provided from within Australia contributed to a stress-free experience when dealing with Launtel.
  • Switching providers was easy, and involved filling out some online forms, with a short processing time until approval.
  • The ability to turn off or ‘pause’ your internet service when you’re on holidays was highly valued by reviewers.
Compare all Launtel Residential listings
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps1000 Mbps
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Packages AvailableStandalone
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 2024
Compare all Launtel Residential listings