Listing monitored by Launtel

Pros

No lock-in contracts
Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated
Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

• Adequate Speeds Yes (848) · No (12)

NBN GEM

Outstanding NBN & Customer service at an affordable price. Try them. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I hope they start a 4/5G mobile phone service too for me to use.

Hey Bruce,

Thanks mate, I think we're a diamond in the rough too! No plans at present to tackle the mobile industry, we are concentrating on really good internet for the moment!

Bruce S

Good small business's like LAUNTEL were the backbone that built Australia NOT like the large corporate waste machines. WELL DONE LAUNTEL because as we all know its always the end user who pays the bill. Thanks

Genuine New Customer
Genuine New CustomerCity 2601, ACT

Congratulations Launtel!

I have only had to call infrequently for Launtel Support, but today I had Hayden on the line. He was fantastic. Patient, helpful and walking me through fixing the problem, which today involved a factory reset and set up. On the few other occasions I have had to call in the 3 years since I have customer, every time the person I have spoken to goes over and above to help me...and fix it! Well done. You're all stars.

Thanks for the 5 stars!

I have passed this back to Hayden and the team to show your appreciation. Thanks for being a loyal Launtel customer.

Michele M.
Michele M.

Best Provider Ever!

Very reliable, fast and love the pause option as we can turn off when not using and then simply turn on again- From pause to reconnect takes usually a matter of minutes. Launtel problem solved and gave us internet when others thought it was too hard .Great team of people too. Love Launtel and highly recommend!

kerry6244
kerry6244Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So excited to be with this provider

Thanks to your team for the fabulous service during set-up. After putting up with daily drop-outs for almost a year with no resolution, a family member convinced me to try Launtel. I can't believe how fast and reliable it has been since switching. Tonight was the ultimate test as I had to run a zoom session for work. Normally I'd have to stay back at the office late as my home internet was so unreliable. It was flawless! This will change my life. Thanks!

Amazing customer service

We are so impressed with Launtel’s excellent customer service and the flexibility of being able to pause the service when we want to. Having a holiday house the ability to be able to switch the service on and off and only pay for when we use it is a great way to go. The big service providers could never match the flexibility and customer service Launtel provides.

Hi James,

Thanks for the great review! I love our pausing feature too, really unique and super flexible!

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Outstanding support and service!

Having moved from a wonderful FTTP to a less than stellar HFC NBN connection, James and the boys at Launtel made sure that our HFC connection was back up to spec and put the pressure on NBN to fix it in a reasonable time.
Speeds and latency have been perfect (when NBN finally fixed their network!) but Launtel have made sure that every step of the way i was notified if there was ever an issue.
I can only say wonderful things about Launtel and will continue to recommend it :)

Hey Adam,

Welcome to Fibre on Launtel! Good to see your speeds are excellent and James was able to get nbn to do their job :)

JLZ
JLZ

Super helpful, excellent customer service

Hi JLZ!

Thanks for the amazing review I'm glad our team was able to help you finally make NBN see reason and get your connection sorted! We love getting to the bottom of long internet issues and getting your service working like it should :)

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Oxford
OxfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's been excellent for FTTP.

I use it as a back up service for fttp and it's been faultless on all levels. From customer service to end usage and speeds. Simple, logical and effective.

• Incentivised Review No
Mr G
Mr GPerth, WA

Such a relief to have stable, fast internet with AUSSIE support

Jack Stephens
Jack StephensBayswater

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly

I've been with Launtel for over a year and found them to be an excellent ISP, perfect for my static IP and general support needs. Day to day billing makes for a flexible cost saving solution when you're away for parts of the year, and perfect for tax calculations.

My nbn connection was recently distrupted by a lightning strike and I was able to immediately speak to a Launtel support officer (on a Saturday) who investigated the connection and tasked an NBN technician. The issue was solved in a timely manner and Launtel kept me updated the whole time. 5 stars.

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

First week has been great!

We switched to Launtel after our previous ISP (who had up until now been excellent) was having some issues. They have been brilliant - fast speeds and great customer service. The switch over required some tech help, but they were proactive, called me (I was at work and couldn't do anything, but Gemma was very helpful) and when I spoke to them when I got home, Nicholas got it sorted very quickly and stayed on the line to go over other things which really helped. So far, very impressed.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick easy change over dealing with Aussie humans…

I was a Telstra Bigpond user for the best part of 15 years. After being told by them that a FTTP upgrade wasn’t available, I tried Launtel who said it was.

I signed up to the 400/25 plan and paid the $200 NBNCo fee. Within 5 minutes I was ‘churned’ from Telstra FTTN to Launtel FTTN and 2 hours later I had an install date for the FTTP from NBNCo.

Through the whole process I had Launtel workers emailing me updates and then when I asked a question they called to talk me through my questions…

If this reflects the standard of their service and customer support moving forward, then I’ll be a pretty chuffed customer…

Gleep
GleepSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally! Stable NBN with bonus responsive support and unique pricing structure

Uzair
UzairSydney, NSW

Everything I wanted in an Australian internet service

Ron
RonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Launtel is great NBN not so

Launtel support have been great in getting us going, even giving NBN a kick in the butt after they cancelled the install twice - now of course as expected with NBN speed is less than half of what is advertised, excuses about too many users on the tower - its like the taxi driver charging 20 passengers but only picking up 3 - but they all had to pay

Amelia C.
Amelia C.asked
Launtel Residential

Do you provide to postcode 2087 ?
What are your evening speeds ?
What is the pricing ?

chris rayeroux
chris rayerouxasked
nbn 50/20

Do you supply Internet to QLD??? North brisbane?? Apperently I cannot get 100mbps at my addres yet...... 43 langer circuit North Lakes, QLD. Cheers

Hi Chris,

We do indeed supply internet to QLD! I can also confirm your address cannot access 100mbps yet - expected speeds are 29-34mbps: https://residential.launtel.net.au/signup/residential/?locid=LOC000049374433&coat=

Abdbas
Abdbasasked
Launtel Residential

Going overseas for few weeks , can’t find the pause option . How to pause the connection while I am away ?

MrSober
MrSober

When logging on to your Launtel account, under services it should list your current connection. At the bottom you should see the "Modify Service", "Pause Service" and "Disconnect".

Hi Abdbas,

Some areas on different wholesalers such as Opticomm, may not allow Pausing due to connection fees, in such places the connection can be reduced to the Standby speed which is a reduced charge to keep the connection active.

Get an answer from our members and Launtel representatives

Launtel Residential

Plus points go to Launtel for the following:

• Fast activation of your internet service allows you to get up and running within 20 minutes
  • Contract-free service provision accommodates a stress-free sign up, as you’re not locked into anything if your circumstances change
  • Internet doesn’t become slower or make you wait for buffering during peak times, since the company states that it purchases extra bandwidth for times like these
  • Convenient service add-ons via a DIY online portal make the experience of signing up for internet with Launtel easier. These include the ability to pause your service when you go on holidays, and no fees being charged for re-connecting your internet after you move houses.

Positive reviewer feedback about Launtel:

• With an outstanding 5-star rating from 374 reviews as at November 2020, it’s clear that there’s little not to love about the Launtel Internet Service
  • Fast internet speeds and a stable, reliable internet connection are highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Helpful and responsive customer service provided from within Australia contributed to a stress-free experience when dealing with Launtel
  • Switching providers was easy, and involved filling out some online forms, with a short processing time until approval
  • The ability to turn off or ‘pause’ your internet service when you’re on holidays is highly valued, and may contribute to the high 4.95 transparency rating thta satisfied reviewers awarded to Launtel.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Since Launtel is highly lauded by reviewers for its outstanding internet service, it deserves its 2021 Award for Best Internet Service Provider. Top points were awarded for the company’s excellent customer service and transparency, in terms of providing open information about business practices.

Compare all 4 Launtel Residential