• Adequate Speeds Yes (97%) · No (3%)

Adrian

AdrianSouthwest, VIC

Second connection with Launtel

I am that 1 in 25 million person....haha. Damian has been there all the way for both my connections back in Tassie and now here in Geelong. Loving the FTTC speeds(nearly 100Mb/40Mb) and ability to change plans/pause service :-) 5 star all the way :-)

Launtel SupportLauntel

Amazing to hear that great feedback!

Jname

JnameTasmania

Changing speeds & pausing without needing to talk to anyone!

Fant-a-bulous!

Wow - a telco that makes you feel that you're their only customer both in service and product. Fast uninterrupted speeds. Having control of your speed choices and pausing the service whilst on holidays is a bonus. So happy I found you!

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Ska! This is really wonderful to hear.

Always lovely to hear that our customers appreciate our personal level of service.

You are a person not just a customer and treated with the utmost respect, no matter how trivial your enquiry may be.

No, I have never experienced any dropouts since being connected to Launtel.
Any problems I have had, have been through my own computer literacy and the the technical staff of Jules & Sean, not forgetting the Director himself, Damian on the weekend in reconnecting me to new premises. Best ISP I have ever had

Start DateJanuary 2018
Gillian M.
Gillian M.

I love being able to speak to local support, truly full Australian Support, no overseas call centres for me.

Kate

KatePhillip 2606, ACT

Awesome help to set up internet!

Just connected today but the professional help and assistance and persistence with a new development connection was amazing. Sean's help and guidance - a great example of first class customer service, & Damien, the boss, is pretty good too. Thanks guys.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Kate! This is awesome to hear!

We agree, Sean is a fantastic asset and Damian is alright too we suppose.

Trudy

TrudyQueensland

Off to a Great Start

Just signed up and am confident I will love this service. I did have to wait 4 hours to be connected while they provisioned or something, but I received an email when it was done. Support actually sent me an email asking if I needed help connecting. I didn't need any help, it was super easy, and am now happily using my free (7 day free trial) FAST internet. I will update after I start paying but I don't expect any problems.

Hayden

HaydenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Launtel is the best

Launtel is the best ISP I have ever used. Great support and always get the speeds paid for. It provides flexibility to upgrade and downgrade your speed as you see fit and allows you to turn it off if you go away for a weekend or holiday and not be charged for those days.

Start DateMarch 2018
Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Hayden! Great to hear you like the flexibility, it really sets us apart and as is something we strive for.

DJ BIGGIE PAULS

DJ BIGGIE PAULSLaunceston, TAS

5 minutes and I had super fast internet

I set my service up online. It took about 5 minutes. LAUNTEL replied with an email 5 minutes later stating account was created and internet was ready to go. When I got home I plugged my router in and BOOM..... super fast internet. Easy as that.

Launtel SupportLauntel

That's what we like to hear! We love to be quick and agile and get work done for everyone fast.

Dane

DaneSydney, NSW

Excellent nbn service provider

About time a internet provider like Launtel came along. What a fantastic company, from the first phone call to Julie and Damian right up to connection and a big thanks & loves to everyone at Launtel they are excellent and so helpful and accessible. The service is exactly as they say it is, I havnt experienced any dropouts or any other issues. I would highly recommend just giving them a try,after all you can try them for a week free with absolutely no commitment to continue when the week is up. I'm sure once you've tried them you will be like me and realize this is how a internet connection should thanks a lot.

Start DateDecember 2019

Hi Dane,
Thanks for the review!
Our Staff are committed, and it is always great to hear that our Team continue to provide outstanding customer service. Another happy customer from another successful trial.
Welcome to Launtel.

Amatuer

It's like this service provider is ran from someone's garage. They advertise a premium product but definitely do not deliver on this. Would not suggest Launtel as a RSP for anyone.

Data TypeCapped Data

Rowan L.

Rowan L.Illawarra, NSW

Happy to Review

Anthony W.

Anthony W.Perth, WA

About time

About time a internet provider like Launtel came along. What a fantastic company, from the first phone call right up to connection the people at Launtel are so helpful and accessible. The service is exactly as they say it is, I havnt experienced any dropouts or any other issues. I would highly recommend just giving them a try,after all you can try them for a week free with absolutely no commitment to continue when the week is up. I'm sure once you've tried them you will be like me and realize this is how a internet connection should.

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thanks Anthony for this amazing response!

We pride ourselves on making the internet easy and delivering it how it should be delivered, no fuss, no nonsense, and especially no contracts!

Ian Kaye

Ian KayeDarwin, NT

The best customer service and tech support ever!!!!

Launtel SupportLauntel

Thank you so much for this review Ian!

We actually cover the whole country now so we should be available wherever you are!

walkermat

walkermatSouth East Queensland, QLD

At last! A breath of fresh air

Only been with Launtel for 4 hours and already I'm sold on them.

Quick. Efficient. Knowledgeable tech (how rare is that!!!??) and fantastic connection. I had finally decided to jump ship with my current ISP as there has been over a year of issues going round in circles with their tech support about as technical as me 7yo bub. From my initial inquiry to Launtec about 'Public IP addresses' to being connected and very happy , life has been good.

Fantastic. Thanks Launtel

Hi walkermat,
Welcome to Launtel, thanks for the review - we are happy to have you with us, and in a very timely manner as well ;-)

AndrewLT

AndrewLT

Excellent service!

Within a few minutes I was set up. Unlike my previous ISP, we quickly determined the network connection was rubbish. A fault was logged with NBN. My previous ISP treated me poorly, blaming my connectivity issues on my modem. No attempt was made to check line condition. The support from Launtel is great. Friendly and helpful local support person with a sense of humour. No chatbot or overseas based support person with limited understanding of Australian vernacular. Recommended. Lets hope they can convince NBN to come to the party.

Hi AndrewLT,
Thanks for the review, it will be great to have you onboard - we dont give up with NBN!

Deb R.

Deb R.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Early days, so far so good

Hi all,
new to this company so far very receptive in all aspects of connection and easy to explain what I want and what's required.

Hi Deb R.
Thanks for the review, we have a great support team who are ready to assist anyone, they certainly do take pride in their communication.

Paul S

Paul SMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing product n customer service

I have extremely high expectations of any product or service I purchase with my hard earned money. I can honestly say this company exceeded those expectations n highly recommended them. The products flexibility, price n customer service is outstanding. This is my first 5 star rating n I rate all company’s I’ve done business with.

Hi Paul S,
Thanks for the rave review, glad we could be the ones to obtain 5 Stars!!

Rickki

RickkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

By far the best ISP in Oz.

Highly recommended, you won't regret it. I've been with Exetel, Superloop & Aussie broadband only to hear excuses and giving the run around. Others take your money, yet provide no service. Not with Launtel, your in control.
Was told it was my hardware, wifi, cabling, and it needed to be changed. The only thing I've changed is switching to Launtel and I haven't experienced a single issue since.
Save yourself those frustrating moments, those other providers don't even come close.
Jump on the 7 day free trial and see it for yourself!

Hi Rickki,
So glad to hear that we are doing so well in Victoria compared to other options.
Thanks for the review and the support!

Julian P.

Julian P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

GREAT 250/100 Mbps

Great 250/100 Mbps internet. No drop out and quick and reliable technical help
Also great flexibility to turn off your internet and not pay while your on holidays.
Great Value for money

Hi Julian P,
Thanks for the review, you have certainly captured what we see as value for money with our service.

Setup in 6 min

Excellent service, took 6 min to setup, create account and plug network into next different plug!
I am still on hold to cancel the old service, been through 2 departments already...

Data TypeCapped Data

Hi Maciej M.
Welcome to Launtel! - Good luck with your disconnection!

Alex T

Alex Tasked

Is there a limit to how long you can pause the service for?

Damian Ivereigh

Hi Alex, no there is not. There is actually no active service with NBN while you are paused, so we are being charged nothing, so we allow that to continue indefinitely.

Gregory W.

Gregory W.asked

Hi would like to know Tech support hours, i am based in the blue mountains NSW..

Would there be an downside in signing up with ISP based in Tasmania ??

Your reviews are amazing

Regards,
Greg

Damian Ivereigh

Hi Gregory, our official support hours are from 9am to 9pm Mon to Fri. However outside those hours you can still call and leave a message, contact us on facebook or send us an email and there is always someone around who will get back to you in an hour or so (often it's me!).

No there is no downside to using an ISP based in Tas - all our connectivity is via Sydney (or Melbourne). It is just our office that is in Tasmania (because it's paradise down here)!

Yes we love our reviews - we have a lot of raving fans! Seriously though customer service is our number one thing, so for that reason (and the amount of bandwidth we allocate) we aren't the cheapest out there.

Damian

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Are you providing services in Victoria YET?

Chris
Chris

Hi Evelyn . Im a customer of the ISP who gave the review so you would have to ask them. Chris

Fired Up
Fired Up

I am not but Launtel might be. Why not ask them rather than ask the public

Hi Evelyn

We have just gone national so yes we are providing services in Victoria now!

Feel free to pop your address into this website https://residential.launtel.net.au/residential/ and get connected.

Alternatively you can get in touch with us via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/launtel/), Email (resi-support@launtel.net.au), or just give us a ring on 1800 528 683.

Adam

Get an answer from our members and Launtel representatives

Other Internet Service Providers