Listing monitored by Launtel

Pros

• No lock-in contracts

• Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated

• Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

• Adequate Speeds Yes (603) · No (5)

xz101
xz101Sydney, NSW

Best NBN ISP

If you were ever to choose an NBN provider, choose Launtel. I have used over 20 providers in the last 2 years and Launtel is the only provider I have had no problems with.
On their 100/40 plan, I achieved a 97/39 speeds, the highest I have ever seen. They are transparent and provide CVC usage graphs, live chat and provide an entire /48 subnet of IPv6, and the only provider I have seen that bills daily (So you could even leave the next day if you wanted to!).

JulesLauntel

HI HI :D your words are making a Resi manager very happy. Im so happy to see we not only meet your expectations but exceed them - Thank you

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Great customer experience

Strong speeds, customer support and overall experience from these guys. Free trial period was also great to have and the daily charge / no lock-in is unique. Good for tenants who need flexibility. Refreshing to see in telco land. Keep it up!

JulesLauntel

Thanks Thomas for your review. We really do appreciate you too

Cesar D.
Cesar D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service ever!

I have been using this service for 1 year and simply it is perfect. Good and super fast speed, different prices and the customer service excellent. Highly recommend. Thank you very much.

JulesLauntel

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Hi Cesar, Im not sure Ive ever used a perfect ISP but its nice to hear I have now and that we have one :D thank you for your wonderful feedback

Omer
OmerSydney, NSW

Exceptional

Exceptional service, the support staff are always very forthcoming irrespective of day, night, weekday or weekend. The rates are about competitive but they offer great flexibility. Keep up the great Work !!! Cheers.

JulesLauntel

Hi Omer, Youre right there is usually someone walking the halls making sure that its all tickety boo! I cant say we will always be awake but we are there as soon as we see you
Thanks for your feedback its appreciated

This is perfect! Thanks Vince to his great help

Hi,

Full credits to Vince support!

I rang him at 1800pm NSW time due to my poor internet connection and he picked up my phone to explain everything to me so patiently so I made it successfully connect to the internet.

I can't thanks him more for helping so I can get my work going!

Thank you Vince!

JulesLauntel

Hi Vanessa - Vince was thrilled with the feedback and so were the rest of us. Its a really difficult time currently with so many people and WFH arrangements. Its nice to have a team that works with our customers to ensure you can do exactly that

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
C Engineer
C EngineerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty Happy So Far

Great Speeds, excellent customer service. Very happy so far. joined appx. 2 weeks ago.
Was not initially getting the speeds, turned out it was the wire that was connecting to my modem that was limiting the speeds, excellent follow up from the Launtel team.

JulesLauntel

Thanks for the excellent feedback. We all learn on every setup we do with nothing ever really being exactly the same. Its ver satisfying to be able to find the source of issues for you

great service! redtrain internet service!

connection has been great - my home being serviced via RedTrain it was hard to find a good quality service review online

when i signed up i had issues setting up my router due to the 'uniqueness' of redtrain - Launtel provided with exceptional customer service, providing with all the assistance and patience to get me up and running

i had a minor bump whilst using the service but the Launtel team quickly addressed the issue

the internet quality has been great and the customer service quality has been exceptional.
there is no sign up fee nor are there any lock in contracts! highly recommend!

JulesLauntel

Hi Toki - Yes Redtrain have been a learning curve however we are very happy to work with them on building a great network! Thanks for your feedback

Launtel.. NBN with local service and support

Launtel stood out because:
* 7 day free trial period
* ability to pause and resume the connection charges
* excellent Australian based support
* pay as you go
* proactive support

I have been very happy with the onboarding process and feel confident recommending Launtel to friends and family.

JulesLauntel

Thanks for the exceptionally positive feedback. We really appreciate your kind words Carl. Dont forget your referral code

jessica H.
jessica H.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, great speed, prompt customer service

Very reliable service, connected in 11 minutes. Very helpful team, always available and very friendly. Speeds are high with no drop outs even at peak times. Great service all round.

JulesLauntel

11 mins? We must fix that !!! We need to set new records for our personal best. Must have been a slow day for our processing :D Thanks for your lovely feedback

The service is amazing!

JulesLauntel

Thanks so much Alex. We have the best team here at Launtel. Thanks for seeing that :)

Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ISP in Australia

I had a really pleasant experience with Launtel from the get-go. Their support team is fantastic (extra shout out to James Disney), speeds are fantastic (sometimes I get higher than what I pay for) and the flexibility of paying daily instead of monthly is an extra bonus.

JulesLauntel

Isnt James a character. We love him. He keeps trying to escape and travel so we close the borders on him. Thanks so much for your kind words. We really do appreciate them

Support like you've never had!

Connection has been solid and speed has been great! Both have been consistent.
The best part about launtel is their support. Everyone has been fantastic, I have never seen service this good.
I am unable to praise the staff and support enough.

JulesLauntel

Hi Brandon Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. We think youre pretty fantastic too

Genuinely Great Customer Service and Innovative Product

The process of transferring my NBN service to Launtel from my last provider was incredibly easy thanks to Gemma and her great customer service.
The ability to change speed options is the future of ISPs and an innovation that other ISPs couldn't offer. I've had uninterrupted fast speeds since switching - even during peak times - and paid into my account before the free trial period was over because I was more than happy to sign on permanently.

JulesLauntel

Hi Cate - we like to keep our customers :) so permanently is fine by us. Any issues at all dont forget to sing out - good or bad

Vicki Williams
Vicki Williams Sydney, NSW

I wish I changed over sooner

Speed is great & no longer having to constantly reboot both my modem & computer. Aaron was a delight to deal with he helped me connect to the Launtel network and was so patient and helpful. My only regret is that I didn’t switch sooner.

JulesLauntel

Thank you for your very kind words - Aaron is chuffed with the feedback and so are we :D He is a great recent addition to our incredible team

MitchPG
MitchPGSydney, NSW

Fantastic service! Highly recommend.

We have recently become customers of Launtel and we are very happy with the service so far. We are in a large apartment development in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney and we were fed up with substandard speeds and service. Since changing to Launtel the speeds are accurate, stable and consistent. Getting the service up and running was fast and easy. The customer service is responsive and always there to help. Launtel are a quality internet service provider and I highly recommend them.

JulesLauntel

Thanks so very much Mitch. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Read more reviews - page 2

Del
Delasked
Residential

What are your charges? Do I need to purchase a modem for your service? How quickly can you connect?
Cheers

Del

JulesLauntel

Hi Del Would you mind messaging at residential@launtel.net.au please and I can get you all the information. I really need to know your address to give you accurate information and I wouldnt ask for that here :) I'll keep an eye out

Norm Southern
Norm Southernasked
Launtel

What speeds can I expect with Launtel?

Adam H.Launtel

Hi Norm

Depends on what you are after. We tend to be within 95% of the stated speed and in many cases due to over provisioning actually a little higher e.g. On my 250Mbps connection I see 270.

We have speed ranging from 25/5 all the way up to 1000/50 but this is all limited by your connection type and router hardware.

If you pop your address into: residential.launtel.net.au/residential the site will tell you what speed you can get.

If for any reason you pick and speed and don't achieve it, get in touch, our staff our super helpful and will work it out for you.
We also do 7 days for free no obligations (Not that there are any anyway, we don't do contracts) so you can actually try before you buy.

Shilpi S.
Shilpi S.asked
Residential

Will I be able to change my Selected plan in case I want better speed?

Adam H.Launtel

Hi Shilpi

yes you sure can, in the DIY Portal that you get access to after sign up, you can change your speed at any time and usually it only takes 20 minutes. This means you can go up or down a speed whenever you like and only pay for the days that you use the higher speed.

Some people even use this to have 1000/50 (Gigabit) on the weekend and 50/20 other days.

Hope that helps.

Get an answer from our members and Launtel representatives

Launtel

Plus points go to Launtel for the following:

• Fast activation of your internet service allows you to get up and running within 20 minutes
  • Contract-free service provision accommodates a stress-free sign up, as you’re not locked into anything if your circumstances change
  • Internet doesn’t become slower or make you wait for buffering during peak times, since the company states that it purchases extra bandwidth for times like these
  • Convenient service add-ons via a DIY online portal make the experience of signing up for internet with Launtel easier. These include the ability to pause your service when you go on holidays, and no fees being charged for re-connecting your internet after you move houses.

Positive reviewer feedback about Launtel:

• With an outstanding 5-star rating from 374 reviews as at November 2020, it’s clear that there’s little not to love about the Launtel Internet Service
  • Fast internet speeds and a stable, reliable internet connection are highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Helpful and responsive customer service provided from within Australia contributed to a stress-free experience when dealing with Launtel
  • Switching providers was easy, and involved filling out some online forms, with a short processing time until approval
  • The ability to turn off or ‘pause’ your internet service when you’re on holidays is highly valued, and may contribute to the high 4.95 transparency rating thta satisfied reviewers awarded to Launtel.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Since Launtel is highly lauded by reviewers for its outstanding internet service, it deserves its 2021 Award for Best Internet Service Provider. Top points were awarded for the company’s excellent customer service and transparency, in terms of providing open information about business practices.

Compare all 3 Launtel
Launtel Gigabit NBN

Launtel Gigabit NBN

Launtel Business Grade NBN

Launtel Business Grade NBN

Launtel Residential

Launtel Residential

CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Promotional Offer

7 day free trial available.

Service TypeFibre and NBNFibre, Fixed Wireless and NBNFixed Wireless and NBN