Launtel

Finally, easy to use and fast NBN

NBN that actually gives the speeds you are paying for, has great support, is easy to administer from the web page, and goes all the way to 1Gb on fibre. What's not to like?

Start DateJanuary 2018
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Unbelievable service

The service is fantastic and the company are always helpful, honest and quick to communicate with you. The level of service has been above and beyond any provider we have had before. I would absolutely recommend Launtel to anyone

Start DateJanuary 2018
Connection TypeWireless

Customer service is unbelievably good

Service is amazing - Customer service is top notch. The team work tirelessly to make sure its the best ISP I have ever used. I would never go back to any other ISP

Start DateApril 2017
Set-up Time1 days
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great support

I've been with Launtel for my business for just on 12 months now. I'm in IT and occasionally want to do something 'tricky' with my Internet connection. Every time I've called support I've got through to a technician that knew what I was talking about and was able to help. It's a novel experience when you're used to spending 30+ minutes on the phone to Telstra just to get to the right department.

Good
Start DateFebruary 2018
Set-up Time1 days
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

They have such a great crew working there

Only a couple of hiccups, but I reckon it’s from my end to start with and they are on to it straight away to correct it

Connection TypeISP Fibre

Perfect set up so quick am very happy thank you all

This service was set up very quickly and works well very happy thanks to you all have a great day

The great connection

Having taken over a week to get connected due to NBN/Telstra system issues I cant speak highly enough about the dedicated service I had from Launtel staff and the local NBN/Telstra personnel. I have a FTTN connection and am receiving exceptional speeds.

I would holeheartidly recomend Launtel to anyone. They have friendly dedicated LOCAL staff and nothing is an issue, even when the going gets tough.

Great support and product

Been with Launtel for a couple of years, and apart from a couple of growing pains early on, it has been a great experience.

A tree branch fell, and knocked out my fibre cable. I contacted them through the Facebook Messenger app on my phone on a public holiday and they organised the repair appointment over Messenger. I was originally sceptical about this method of contact, but it practice it means i could send them photos, and not have to set 30 mins aside for a phone call. I could just reply when I had spare time. Super convenient. When NBN didn't fix it when they promised, I was able to just reply to the most recent message, saying it wasn't fixed, and I didn't have to go through the whole process of explaining my problem to a new person.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

I recommend Launtel, the best.

I have been on Launtel's 7 day trial just to make sure everything works as it should and it all worked fine.

The Launtel crew were always very communicative and the set up was very easy, it only took about 15-20 minutes to get it set up and the whole process was done via Facebook because I have fairly patchy mobile reception where I live.

The residential portal once you login in is designed very well and is easy to navigate and find needed information such as your IP address, speed plan, your current usage and data left.

There's also the added bonus of a usage graph which gives you a handy graph with the time of the usage and how much up stream and down stream data (In terms of mbps) was getting used for any period of the day which could be used as a good parenting tool if you're a parent to make sure your kid (S) aren't using excessive amounts of internet or aren't on the net when they aren't supposed to be.

The only small annoyance I had was higher latency times to my mainly used gaming server in North America but lower latency to another less frequented server but Damian was surprisingly open about how data transits work with Launtel and he stated he hopes to have an improvement on this front by months end which is fine.

I gave him the IP address to the server I use and he did his own test and we proceeded to chat a bit further about this.

They also emailed me to make sure all was going well and were good at replying to emails even on a Saturday morning which I was not expecting.

So needless to say the customer service Launtel has is absolutely far and beyond that of many if ALL telcos i've dealt with.

I also like the idea of the recharge feature where you can have it automatically top up once your account reaches a particular level or you could basically put in enough to cover a whole years worth right off the bat.

Best telco i've ever dealt with and although going with Launtel for a full year would cost more than going with say Aussie broadband, if you're a Tasmanian (More specifically a Northerner) you get the added bonus of having the most local ISP you could ever get and excellent customer service.

Absolutely recommend Launtel.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless

Great service great speeds

In the short time that I have been with launtel I can say they are a provider that delivers on what they say there customer service is above and beyond and help with any querys you have they have you connected in the fastest time i have experienced with any other

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

A great, innovative provider. Incredible offering. Probably the best in the country. Where else can

Incredible offering. Probably the best in the country.

Where else can you get a fibre service that can reach 1000mbps, pause you service whenever you want, and change plan speed and daily cost at will, all without signing a contract.

Customer service has also been top notch, even over the Christmas period.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer service (even on holidays)

Our family is data intensive, even with a generous data bank we ran out! Email promptly sorted the problem, and new features added to facilitate larger data pack options. Thanks Launtel, and Happy New Year

Great product amazing service

My net connection since being with launtel had been great . Out of the one issue I have had with input lag launtel fixed the issue straight away no hastle . You will not find another isp who you can text on a weekend and get a response within such a short time. love launtel great company great service.

Greatest service

The connection is amazing, I love everything about it.

I've had no issues, launtel offers everything I've wanted for a connection. Being a Telstra employee I understand how hard it can be to offer a premium service but you guys have ticked every box.

Super Smooth

I have recently change over to Launtel, I have changed to a number of ISP’s in the past, I would have to say this has been the smoothest and quickest change over I have ever experienced also they deliver on what they claim, customer service is outstanding, I wish all at Launtel the very best success in their business.
Kindest Regards
Peter Aylett
Devonport

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

A first rate internet experience - there is nothing anything like as good as what Launtel provide.

Service is the big differentiator for Launtel. They deliver what they say they will - internet at full speed that doesn't sag in the evenings, and they do it efficiently and with a novel and attractive pricing model. Get in touch with them and in minutes, yes minutes, they are on the job and are all help. The facebook group is a fantastic forum to let you see what's happening under the hood - and with such transparency it feels much more like a partnership than a business transaction. Other ISPs might be a bit cheaper on paper - but by the time you've experienced the frustration of trying to resolve just one problem with another ISP, you'll know that Launtel is the cost-effective option - in that it lets you spend your life using the internet rather than struggling with it. Launtel has its priorities right, its staff are committed, and the result is outstanding. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Launtel - best NBN provider

Launtel was able to get my FTTN connection organized very quickly and without any fees!

I wasn't able to use the my free trial and they were kind enough to extend when they found out. Anytime I call, I get to speak with a person and you know when they are passionate about what they do!

I highly recommend them. These guys rock!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Brought into the 21st century!

Just re-located in Launceston from the U.K., and deeply unfamiliar with all this stuff. Launtel have got me up and running with internet and TV in what must be record time. For Launtel’s staff, it must have felt like taking a toddler out in the traffic, but for me they were diligent, painstaking, friendly and resisted whatever urge they may have felt to treat me like a halfwit. I can’t speak highly enough of them.

Shocked!

I have been with Launtil for their free trail period thus far and like any savvy shopper that's what we call a deal! Secondly you can't compare to any other provider (I have been with 9) they took less than 15 minutes to get it up and running... Literally connected, not just signed up and paying! So far on the 50 plan and I get 48mbps speeds without question! No drop outs, no lagging, not hold times, no crappy service just #tasmanian. The follow up call from Karina was also an unexpected delight, Kudos.
Keep it up launtel and you will have a lifetime of customers, including me!

Problem free! Great service

Launtel are excellent. It was easy to get the NBN up and running at my place. Expected the usual problems but they had everything sorted very quickly and it’s working brilliantly. Love that you can speak to them without having to navigate the usual wall of automated voices that never seems to resolve anything quickly and easily. Highly recommended!!!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Hi, I have recently discovered the unreliability of the FTTN NBN. I have 5 days with no internet. Shoddy NBN techs. So I am curious if you offer a 4G backup like Telstra? Thanks, hydraflexx
Hi Hydraflexx, For our business clients, we recognise how important business continuity is, and have earned ourselves a reputation for being able to fix network wide issues before the other carriers even realise there's a problem. It's the benefit of having local techs. So yes we do have 4G backups for business customers, but will also get you back to full steam quicker too. Please let us know if you'd like us to make contact for an on-site assessment, or just to save you. 5 days truly is a long time, but be aware that if it's actually a broken connection then we would hit the same issue, but we'd quickly deliver you a workaround. In many cases, the NBN is blamed, when it's not actually an NBN problem - although you're right in that FTTN Is less reliable. Contact us on 1800 LAUNTEL if you'd like us to save you. :-)

Similar listings