The perfect ISP

Launtel have been by far, one of the best companies I have dealt with, period. That includes any industry. Amazing customer service, and a high quality product. I have experienced no issues with my connection, and drop outs are rare. They have my business as long as I need internet.

Start DateFebruary 2018

Ok, not great

Our connection can be barely usable at times over the weekend making working from home hard. Customer service is good but when asked about the slow connection wasn't able to help and just advised that we should short pay the bill.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Bob, We're so disappointed to see that you're not happy with the service, particularly as anyone choosing to short pay the bill would very clearly trigger us needing to know more, or even before. We can't find more information on your case - are you able to let us know as we certainly don't like seeing anyone unhappy with our services.

I am so grateful for Launtel. Excellent speed and customer service

I wish I was with them from the beginning. Great speed and they were so so helpful with getting the right hardware and connecting me to a Voip Provider. Gold Standard service.

Excellent service

Launtel was recommended to me by a work colleague as I have a property which we will wither rent fully furnished or ABNB....PERFECT SOLUTION, pay per day and excellent speeds. However the best so far was the connection time...about 3 mins from applying online to connected. When we moved early last year to Blackstone area it took Telstra 2 weeks to connect...didn’t need a tech...just couldn’t do it! So far really good.

Start DateAugust 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

Great knowledge and quick resolution

Great team...we needed help to establish NBN and had a problem ..within 48 hrs all sorted and ready to go !!! Was a pleasure to deal with the knowledgeable team and replies within a few hours .. even on weekends

Gold Standard ISP

Over the past few days I have had line issues with our copper NBN to the micro-node, combined with a failing overheating TP Link Archer VR600 Modem- less than two years old. It died at the same time as we were fault finding, so added more complications to the mix. HOWEVER, LAUNTEL to the rescue with other options to use some other equipment I have, and with their help and the use of Team Viewer, I am back online and have my landline connection back as well, so all systems go. I had a tech visit on Saturday morning from Karina, the deal was she got to see my observatories and telescopes-the grand tour, and I got some of her expertise in sorting out my 'old technology'. This is service one would most likely never get from any of the major ISP's, I take my hat off to Damian and tech's at LAUNTEL, also Karina, a former Launtel Tech, who sill trouble shoots for them at the same time as starting her own 'hands on' tech service. There are some great people on this earth, just have to find them. AKA "Starman"

Start DateApril 2017
Data TypeCapped Data

Never experienced this sort of service from any ISP before

Launtel is a great company to deal with, I've now set up two connections with them both went super smooth. One connection was FTTP and one was FTTN - They occasionally have issues but have always been super transparent in the way they communicate with all their customers. They are also a little bit more expensive than other providers but Launtel is a perfect example of the fact that you get what you pay for.

Start DateJanuary 2018

Great Service

Been dealing with launtel for some time.. As I am trying to have a service connected in a new estate, they have gone out of their way to assist. Dealing with the NBN is an art..

Adequate Speeds No
Contract Type12-month contract

So Far So Good...

This is more a review of the customer service than the actual product. Have had 2 contacts with Julie so far with Launtel and both have been fantastic. No reading from a script like most big telcos, they identify the issue and resolve it within minutes. For my connection we found out that a NBN technician will need to come to the property and this was all set up for me in less time than it takes to make a coffee. So far I can't fault them. 4 stars for the initial - will let people know about the product in the next few weeks.

the service is fantastic

the connection is very reliable im getting the speed full all day all night same results
launtel said im far from the node 500 meters and im getting 91/30
the speed is stable all day and at night on the peak time

Perfection

The best internet provider bar none! Solid speeds and Anytime I need help it’s there not that it’s often with launtel iv even had the owner get out of bed and personally msg me back after midnight and resolve an issue, now that’s commitment to your customers

Start DateJuly 2018

Internet speed. FTTN Get Well Program

For ever since we have been connect to NBN with another provider we could only ever get a max of like 16mbps download some days it would be 2mbps with continual drop outs like 30 or more a day! We moved to launtel our service was a bit better but pretty similar to previous. This whole time launtel have worked on fixing the issues. Launtel recently ask if I would like to join their FTTN Get Well program. I did this and in less the a week NBN were here fixing the issues! Now I have 100mbps download! With out Launtel and the Get Well program i would still be watching the loading symbol. Thank you Launtel you guys are the best, your service is second to none!!!

Data TypeCapped Data

Should of made the change earlier!

So happy I decided to go with Launtel. Their customer service is brilliant and I was set up within a week. My internet is the fastest it has ever been!

Best service around

Launtel is an excellent ISP. Very very good service and the products offered are good value and the speed is as reported not disappointed like many. There was one dropout the other day but this was a major mainland disconnection, was communicated well and fixed quickly. Highly recommend!

Start DateApril 2018

All hours service

I have been blown away with the level of customer service experienced since changing over from one of the main providors. Last night I was having an issue with really slow speeds and decided to submit an online contact submission. I was emailed back less than 5 mins later from the main man himself Damian outlining what to do to fix it(it was on my end and just required a modem reset). This all occurred after 1030pm on a Sunday night. Well done Launtel

Start DateMarch 2018
Data TypeCapped Data

The deliver what they promise!

They deliver what they promise and even then exceed. If they ever stop my only commitment is to the end of the day. This show their commitment to staying strong.

10 Stars All The Way !

I joined Launtel after researching Internet Companies for a while , Customer service is fantastic and they even stay in touch on the weekend ! Took 9 mins to connect !! What are you waiting for ?

Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeCapped Data

Truly Premium Internet Service - NBN as it should be!

This is a truly premium internet service. Premium is a word that is over used and often misused. Well, not here.

The activation and setup process was a breeze. I was up and running in about 2 minutes. That's right, 2 minutes.

The connection is 100% reliable with no dropouts experienced during my entire usage period.

Above all, the connection speed was just so consistently high and what you would expect from a premium service like Launtel. On a 50/20 plan, I was getting 43Mbps during peak hour and was able to stream 4K videos on YouTube/Amazon Prime Video with no issues whatsoever. I also sampled the 100/40 plan and got over 85 Mbps at all times.

For comparison, I was using another NBN connection from one of the major telecoms in parallel (you can have 4 concurrent connections if you have FTTP) and the speed fluctuated between 10 and 25 Mbps during peak usage times and I was not able to stream videos at higher resolutions.

Finally, the quality of customer service that I got from Launtel was exceptional and felt very personal. Loved that.

7 Day trial+No Contracts+Daily Pricing+Ability to pause/switch connection speeds are a bonus.

Switch to Launtel today and experience NBN as it should be!

Best in the world

I’ve been using launtel now for a while and NEVER have I experienced such amazing service day & night- they’re proactive extremely responsive and actually care about customers WOW JUST WOW

Awesome Service, Always!

I've got 5 connections through Launtel and their service and commitment to their customers is brilliant, No other RSP provides this level of service. Get connected today, you won't regret it.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data

how do I change my current internet provider to you

Do you have senior's or pensioner's rates for internet connection?
I don't know if they doHi Lesley. Unfortunately we don't have a pensioners rate. We do however have a low cost $2.25 a day plan that may suit and is very popular with lighter users. Hope this helps, if you need more info, shoot us a message here: https://www.facebook.com/launtel/

Firstly, can I have a phone line bundled with the NBN service from Launtel? If so, how much would a premium NBN speed, data unlimited service bundled with a multiple point phone line with fixed monthly price, unlimited, untimed National and Mobile calls cost? I run my small business from home and need multiple phone points. I.e: at least three. I currently have 5 on my old copper/ADSL service, but am aware these must be completely cut off or they interfere big time with the NBN. So, my other questions are: 2 Who cuts the multiple phone points off? i.e: Do I have to get that done or does the installation person do it when they come out to install the NBN box? 3 I have been told I will need to get a new "1+unit" phone, which I assume is different from those cordless handsets still being sold on the market right now, as it will be a VOIP phone. Where can I buy such a 1+3 unit VOIP phone? 4 I have left over from an office I owned in St Kilda Road about ten digital handsets that were part of an ISDN installation. Will those work with the NBN, and will they need the digital box installed that goes with them? 5 If that digital phone system will work with the NBN, can I have my house re-cabled with Optic Fibre and will the digital phone system still work then? 6 Can I run an Optic Fibre connection into the NBN pit at the front of my house and replace the copper from the curb to my home? Thanks so much for your advice. You are the ONLY NBN provider who seems to have the combination of a majority of satisfied customers, premium speeds, and who provides some real technical expertise as and when needed, that I have come across in 12 months of research and waiting to know all the issues that affect the NBN, before I move to adopt it. So, I am really wanting to hear some decent answers to these questions, as I will then decide to move now. Cheers Max - max@pirpl.com.au
Hi Max. Sorry for the late reply, we don't actively monitor these Q&As but we probably should start doing that more. With our business services we do offer VoIP phones services. Unfortunately we don't offer services in Victoria just yet.

Launtel Gigabit NBNLauntel Business Grade NBNLauntel Residential
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Contact Number 1800 528 6831800 528 6831800 528 683
Address87-99 Talbot Road, South Launceston TAS 7249, Australia87-99 Talbot Road, South Launceston TAS 7249, Australia87-99 Talbot Road, South Launceston TAS 7249, Australia
Email Address office@launtel.net.auoffice@launtel.net.auoffice@launtel.net.au