Pros

• No lock-in contracts

• Speedy internet and quick service activation are appreciated

• Can pause your internet service if you're going on holidays

• Adequate Speeds Yes (573) · No (5)

tim
timSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic CS and product

4 minutes to activate service on a Sunday afternoon
Email notification of the above
Follow up call on same Sunday afternoon (which I missed, sorry!)
Another follow up call next day
Plugged in router to unid 2 (have to time switch over so not to cause downtime at home!)
440/46 on the NQFastAF 400/50 plan
Resi interface is brilliant. Everything is transparent on Launtel's side of network. Love being able to see cvc usage on local POI.
Price is a little more than tpg, but only because I'm on an old grandfathered 100/40 plan.
CEO and reps are very (over? :) active on whirlpool

Polar
Polar

Fantastic customer service!!

Gemma was an absolute gem and helped me get through setting up my router practically flying blind. Can't say how refreshing it is to speak with someone based in Australia with an Australian telco.
The internet so far has been great, no internet issues from Launtel.

Tanya
Tanya

Premium service at a fair price

We've been with Launtel for 6 months now. The speeds are fantastic and consistent at all times. The flexibility of being able to change speed tiers at anytime streets ahead of any other provider. The speed options are plentiful. The ability to top up credit throughout the month is also perfect. Launtel being a homegrown Aussie brand puts the icing on the cake. You won't be sorry you switched to Launtel.

Lauren N
Lauren NPerth, WA

Customer Service like no other.

Absolutely Blown away by the service, customer service emailed me 2 days in to check if I needed help setting up as they could see I wasn’t active. I was away at work as I work fifo and didn’t reply so they followed up with a lovely phone call from Gemma & happily called my partner to help set up as we weren’t connected yet even though he wasn’t listed on the account. 10/10 would recommend

Couldn’t be happier!

Both the product and the service from Launtel are fantastic. I signed up online on a Saturday afternoon and everything was up and running within a few minutes. It couldn’t have been easier. There was a follow-up email from the support crew very soon after to check everything was as it should be. The connection has been rock solid and the speed as promised. I’m on the 400/50 plan - attached screen shot shows the Speedtest as I sit here writing this. Highly recommended.

Adequate SpeedsYes
JulesLauntel

Hey Matthew. Half the battle getting amazing speeds is to have a customer that is open to assistance. Thank you for being such a customer. Let us know if you need anything

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Fast, easy connection & great customer service!

I don’t usually write reviews however, after receiving outstanding customer service from Gemma & being connected so quickly & easily, i can stay im truly impressed. I had no idea how the service works, or even the technology of it. My call was answered almost immediately, Gemma was patient enough to take me step by step to ensure successful connection & waited on the phone whilst I confirmed connection was made. I was shocked to know that you can change your speed DAILY, pause your account of going on holidays, etc, automatic top ups on your account so it doesn’t need to be closely monitored. The customer is in complete control. Absolutely impressed. Thanks again Gemma.

JulesLauntel

It is as always completely our pleasure Sabina. If you ever have any questions please just ask. More than happy to assist

Alvin G
Alvin GSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is what all RSP’s should be.

JulesLauntel

Hi Alvin thank you for your very kind words. We will do all possible to maintain that 11 :)

troy8678
troy8678Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love Launtel

I have been with Launtel for about a year and cannot fault their service. I just love the flexibility of being able to change speed tiers as often as I like depending on UL/DL requirements. You can even pause your service if you go away!

The big boys should take notice of this dynamic business model! The service is reliable, reasonably priced and the call centre staff are Australian based and go out of their way to assist in the unlikely event you’ll need to contact them.

They are so good, I have recently set up a second service on my account for my ageing mother to use.

Cannot recommend them highly enough. Stop looking at the big three and give this smaller company a go. You absolutely won’t be disappointed!

Hi Troy
Thanks for this . When a customer has been with us a year and still has only amazing feedback in a review, you know its really genuine. Thank you

The best service I've ever had

Customer service is 10/10. They even answer emails in 5 minutes!
When I signed up they called 5 minutes later to check the status of our NBN box. Seriously the best experience I've ever had with an ISP. Service was helpful and they know exactly what they're doing.

JulesLauntel

Thanks for your great feedback. We really do appreciate it

G3Force
G3ForceNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our situation

As we don't always require broadband operating everyday, Launtel's unique service that offers the option to pause/un-pause the nbn service works very well for us. To date every request through the online portal to pause or un-pause is actioned very quickly. A couple of times they have managed to un-pause before my modem was able to startup. Another option that I don't need but would be appealing to some is you can also move to a different speed within the range your technology allows. We are using 25/10 fttn and it is always a solid and speedy connection for the tier.

JulesLauntel

Flexibility - the Launtel service motto :) well that and as close to perfection in customer service as we can possibly get
Thank you for your feedback its really appreciated.

TrevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and follow thorough

Over the top customer service, what the heck. Being used to the useless big telcos this seemed like I was dealing with family.

I have a FTTP connection, the speeds are excellent so far, over nearly a week of testing.

Super User Focus and Tech Support

Launtel distinguish themselves from other RSP by offering reliable performance and excellent available prompt competent support and follow-up. As an IT professional myself, this is exactly what I seek in a service provider.

JulesLauntel

Thanks Stewart. We try to be the best we can be, no exceptions. Its nice to see we are succeeding

J Penny
J PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service hands down.

JulesLauntel

Thank you so very, very much for a great review. I have passed your message of thanks to Sean. Hes pretty fantastic with his knowledge and customer support. I kinda have to say that, he is my 2IC mini me. Super happy youre all set up and doing well.

Elisabeth
ElisabethDarwin, NT

Excellent customer service and great internet

Hey Elisabeth
Im pleased you came with Launtel. Fixed Wireless can be a very tricky beast and extremely temperamental. Please let us know how it goes and if you need assistance at all. Thanks so very much for the lovely, kind words also

Srini C
Srini CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Humbling customer service experience

Hi Srini
Thank you for choosing Launtel. It is us that are humbled by this. If you need anything please let us know

Greg & Joan
Greg & Joanasked
Residential

We are very impressed with your reviews.
We currently have a package deal with a large telco which includes Unlimited internet and 2 x Mobile services. (We own our mobiles).
Wondering if you cover this type of service.
Cheers
Greg

Adam H.Launtel

Hi Greg

Unfortunately not, we don't do mobiles or anything other than internet really.

We find that a lot of telcos attempt to get people to stay through use of "packages" or "bundles" but in reality you can often get better value out of seperate providers. I don't mean value as in cost necessarily, value is different to everyone, some people take customer service and support above cost for example.

Regardless competing with telcos that have their own mobile networks is a recipe for disaster, in the end we can't really offer a good experience for something we don't have end to end control over.

I hope that answers you question even if it's possibly not quite what you where hoping to hear.

Adam H

Trev

I had the same thing with Optus, (Internet and 2 x Mobiles) I just transferred the 2 mobiles to one of the Aldi Family plan (2 mobiles on one plan) and went with Launtel for Internet

Bill
Billasked
Launtel

What sort of packages you have? VoIP?

HI Bill
If you pop onto our website and click residential you can put your address into the search bar. If you have any issues at all you can click help on that page and it will come to us to assist. On residential services we dont have VOIP Im afraid however we do on business services. Residential services of course interact very well with the standalone VOIP services

gil smith
gil smithasked
Residential

How much

Hi Gil
Pop onto our website and click residential and you will be able to put your address into the search bar to get all options available to you - If you have any issues just click help on the page and it will come to us

Get an answer from our members and Launtel representatives

Launtel

Plus points go to Launtel for the following:

• Fast activation of your internet service allows you to get up and running within 20 minutes
  • Contract-free service provision accommodates a stress-free sign up, as you’re not locked into anything if your circumstances change
  • Internet doesn’t become slower or make you wait for buffering during peak times, since the company states that it purchases extra bandwidth for times like these
  • Convenient service add-ons via a DIY online portal make the experience of signing up for internet with Launtel easier. These include the ability to pause your service when you go on holidays, and no fees being charged for re-connecting your internet after you move houses.

Positive reviewer feedback about Launtel:

• With an outstanding 5-star rating from 374 reviews as at November 2020, it’s clear that there’s little not to love about the Launtel Internet Service
  • Fast internet speeds and a stable, reliable internet connection are highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Helpful and responsive customer service provided from within Australia contributed to a stress-free experience when dealing with Launtel
  • Switching providers was easy, and involved filling out some online forms, with a short processing time until approval
  • The ability to turn off or ‘pause’ your internet service when you’re on holidays is highly valued, and may contribute to the high 4.95 transparency rating thta satisfied reviewers awarded to Launtel.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Since Launtel is highly lauded by reviewers for its outstanding internet service, it deserves its 2021 Award for Best Internet Service Provider. Top points were awarded for the company’s excellent customer service and transparency, in terms of providing open information about business practices.

Compare all 3 Launtel
Launtel Gigabit NBN

Launtel Gigabit NBN

Launtel Business Grade NBN

Launtel Business Grade NBN

Launtel Residential

Launtel Residential

CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Promotional Offer

7 day free trial available.

Service TypeFibre and NBNFibre, Fixed Wireless and NBNFixed Wireless and NBN