4.5 (3,376)
    4.6 (3,022)
    4.7 (3,388)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (3,071) · No (216)

rossann123

rossann123South East Queensland, QLD

Forget the rest....

Since we switched to Aussie we have blisteringly fast internet, no lags or drop outs. The other major carrier that we suffered with for years (starts with a letter "T") were hopeless.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Paul H

Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service!

After ringing this company 7 times to inform them I'd had a major stroke of which I'd spent over 2 months in hospital. they harassed me for proof of hardship. My advice to future customers is steer clear as these CSOs and finance team have no idea of the word empathy. Account cancelled

Start DateApril 2019
Adequate SpeedsNo
montman22

montman22Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely brilliant service. Best NBN service provider I’ve been with so far.

26 DL 1 UP on a 25/10 plan. Aussie broadband have provided better service than all other NBN providers I have been with. I would recommend them to friends and family looking for great service.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Bob

BobSouthwest, VIC

Great Service

Service is terrific never let us down, reliable and fast. Fixed a problem of another carrier after having major issue with them. Actually speak to ‘People’ when I had concerns - great service.

Start DateJune 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Excellent service and excellent customer service. No problems at all

Excellent service and excellent customer service, no problems whatsoever using three devices at one time inclusive of streaming.
No dropouts, excellent speed.
I don't know what else I can say, wish I'd switched sooner.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Contract Type12-month contract
Kiran

KiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and consistent NBN connection. Loving it!

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateAugust 2020
Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

consumer satisfaction

10 minutes to sign on to Aussie broadband NBN 5 mins to install when it arrived 2 days later
2 hours to cancel Telstra service via messaging service-unable to talk to support
This is our second service with Aussie Broadband and no problems so far with good internet speed on 50/20 plan with 100Gb/month data
On one occasion needed to call and was speaking to local support team member within 2 minutes and problem solved immediately

Excellent service - Highly recommend

Changed from previous provider ( Optus) because of constant dropouts and dreadful customer service.
What a differenced with Aussie!! Fantastic customer service, problem fixed within a few days and reliable and constant connection ever since. Highly recommended!!! Love that the customer support is based in Australia

sonicfly190

sonicfly190South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly customer support

Absolutely happy, no drop outs....they really looked after me with installation and no hassle supply, outstanding service and friendly staff to work with you if there is a problem....just awesome!

Find out how Aussie Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Perfect, Stable, Great Customer Service (the Best I have had from any company!!)

Have had this since early October 2020, no drops out, very stable. Have not needed Customer Service much, but was a breeze to change over from my previous provider, local Customer Service Team are fantastic!

Excellent customer service

Customer service is excellent. I reported a fault and it was accidentally fixed due to an NBN outage. They actually called to inform and check with me on the connection.

Very happy

Very happy with the service Friendly stuff helps fixing problems on my side of the line Speed consistent and no drops I would gladly recommend Aussie Broadband Keep up good work

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Bridie Kate

Bridie KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every thing they promised

No problem at all. Set up was so easy. Can use multiple devices at one time with no lagging. Speeds are amazing. Ten times plus faster than before. I sing your praises to everyone. Love the fact you can pick up the phone and speak to an a customer support person in Australia.

Michael Dimech

Michael DimechVictoria

Fantastic Customer & NBN Service - Something the other telcos should take note

Connection be strong and reliable from day one. Test speeds have been consistant. service has been reliable. Haven't had any issues with service to date. Customer follow up and service has been great.

Start DateNovember 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Michael, thank you so much for your lovely review - we're so glad to have you in the ABB family! Kindest, Lizzie

You had me at hello

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thank YOU so much for giving us a shot, Seelagh! We're so glad to have wonderful customers like you - you've made our day! :) It makes us to happy that we could make your WFH experience so easy - have a smashing week. Kindest, Lizzie

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gives what it promises

Switched from another supplier(microwave dish) as we were suffering repeated outages with no real explanation. Since switching to Aussie have had continual operation at the levels they promised. Also Aussie have been very proactive in notifying us of any NBN based or their own maintenance schedules.

Official RepAussie Broadband

We like to keep our promises, Mark! Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and we're so glad that you're connected with us :) Kindest, Lizzie

Alan T.

Alan T.

10% per month price hike, no extra speed or data.

Just had a price hike of 10% per month, with no new services, increase in speed, or extra data to justify the increase. My best recommendation is to shop around.

Russell

RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product and Service

Connection has been reliable and, as yet, no dropouts. Initially I had problems setting up the new nbn service but the service from Aussie was excellent and the weak link was identified as my PC, not the nbn service at all - many thanks to the rookie Andrew at base who helped very patiently to identify then solve the problem. Speed has not been an issue - what was promised has thus far been delivered - I cannot ask for any more than that. In addition, I am enjoying the Fetch service that I am getting used to.

Start DateAugust 2020
RebeccaH29

RebeccaH29Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

Aussie broadband have been fantastic they were so helpful getting me up and running quickly with nbn in a rural area, I wasted so much time with the major telcos before Aussie and the contrast in customer service was very refreshing!!

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi RebeccaH29, that's really wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We really appreciate it. If you see anything that you feel that we could improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

KjayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• NBN

So glad I chose Aussie Broadband

Look no further than Aussie Broadband for your NBN. I’ve experienced excellent service from the first call, to the purchase of a router, installation support was seamless and overall speed and reliability is a massive improvement. My videoconferencing for work now works so well. If only I’d switched earlier. Thanks Aussie !

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Contract Type12-month contract
Kjay

My pleasure. It’s well deserved. How lovely that you replied too :)

Scott B.

Scott B.asked

hello
I am going to require 2 X VOIP connections with my new connection I have already submitted with aussie due to a WFH scenario - if i call your sales team will they be able to assist?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Scott, we understand completely. Our sales team can assist, and if they have any questions, our provisioning team is also available to help answer your questions on 1300 880 905. Please let us know how you go. Cheers, Mel

Fionacottee

Fionacotteeasked

Aussie Broadband

I'm currently with Telstra, and will probably change over to ABB. But I also have a 1300 number for clients. Can I transfer that across and how?

PETER R.
PETER R.

I don't know for sure, but if you go to their website; https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/ a chat box will appear at the bottom right. In my experience they are very good, and should be able to give you the correct answer.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Fionacottee, I checked with our provisioning team and they said absolutely. That isn't a problem at all. We just need to know what physical number that the 1300 number is connected to and it's easy. I recommend getting in touch with our sales team on 1300 880 905 and they will be able to answer all of your questions and help make the process as smooth as possible.
Cheers, Mel

Ross DeSimone

Ross DeSimoneasked

Aussie Broadband

How much do I pay up front for installation etc

Very happy

I paid Aussie Broadband $164 for the modem which included installation. Delivery in current circumstances took about two weeks. Aussie BB provided estimated delivery date and emailed info on installation. Technician turned up on time. Month to month plan I use is $79.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Ross, we have no installation fees. You do require a modem router or a router depending on the type of your connection. If you already have nbn, then unless your modem is locked to your current provider, there is no reason to get a new one. We do sell modems and routers, but you can BYO modem or router if it's suitable for your connection type. We're happy to help try to set up existing devices. We cannot guarantee existing devices will work, but we're more than happy to help you through customer service. Hope that helps.
Cheers, Mel

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives

Compare all 7 Aussie Broadband
Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

Aussie Broadband NBN 50 (Standard Plus)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Aussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

4.4
Standard Monthly Price A$69.00A$79.00A$89.00
Promotional Monthly Price A$99.00
Promotional Offer

There is an Entertainment package available on the NBN 100 plan which include a Fetch Mini Set Top Box for $99 per month.

Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthlyMonthlySet PeriodSet Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed
NBN Speed Tier 25/550/20100/40150/100