4,325 reviews
    4.5 (2,420)
    4.6 (2,105)
    4.6 (2,434)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (93%) · No (7%)

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Great internet and service

Very reliable internet connection. Have had for fourth months now and no issues at all. The customer service is fantastic - always very quick to get through to them and they are Australian based.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateMarch 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Music to our ears, Amy! Welcome to our family, it’s awesome to hear that you are loving our service and Aussie support :). Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Cheers, James.

David

David

So far so good

Most speed test (except one) have been above 42. Can't complain about that.
Reliability is good. Only one dropout but that seemed a network issue so it wasn't just us.
Very happy.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Amazing to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us, David :). Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cheers, James.

karyn davidson

karyn davidsonhorsham

So pleased I changed

Excellent and easy service to change too customer service very supportive and set up so quick can't say anything negative about service or staff .well done and a big plus no overseas call centre

Connection TypeWireless
Official RepAussie Broadband

That’s what we love to hear, Karyn :)! Glad you are happy with our service and support. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Cheers, James.

Jefferson D.

Jefferson D.Sydney, NSW

Too Easy

What can I say? NBN has recently been made accessible in my area. I was tossing up between Telstra NBN & Aussie BB. The value for money won me over! I ordered online yesterday, and received my package in less than 48hrs! Connection was too easy with help from the great customer service. I came from ADSL, so the speeds I’m experiencing are just phenomenal! Highly recommended A+++

Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to our family, Jefferson, we’re glad you picked us :). Amazing to hear that you’re loving your experience with us so far and the transition was smooth and simple. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Cheers, James.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is outstanding

After having a horrendous experience with our previous NBN supplier (Belong), it has been nothing but a wonderful opportunity to experience a company who actually care about their customers.

Aussie has provided amazing customer service and the effort required in changing over to them was flawless.

By far I would recommend Aussie as an internet service provider for anyone who is looking for a company that cares.

Start DateApril 2020
Peter f

Peter fSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have had a problem

Aussie broadband still drops out at least 4 times a day other than that it fine the app is easy to use so you most time don’t need to ring the support line often and when you lines are still long but they tell you that straight away and service always gives 100 per

Start DateMarch 2018
Adequate Speeds No

nice experience

very nice customer service, really helpful for a beginner to Australia,
I have to say that the app is wonderful, easily to use,worth the price.
The service of ab , in the main, reliable.,wanna say thanks.

Micky

MickySydney, NSW

Very happy with everything. No long wait on hold when I called.

Nbn connection happened without dramas. Since then one dropout but it was resolved by turning the modem off and on. We’re very happy with our service. Would definitely recommend Aussie

Official RepAussie Broadband

Love it, Micky. Great to hear that your transition was smooth and simple :). Really appreciate the recommendation. Hope you have a fantastic day. Cheers, James.

Derek

DerekCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent product at a competitive price.

The transfer from my previous NBN provider was fast and efficient. When I needed information about retention of my email address, and the possible change of account settings, advice was professionally and quickly provided by a most friendly and helpful staff member located in Australia. The Aussie Broadband website is easy to navigate and is a source of an immense amount of support information. And, importantly, the NBN connection and speed are most reliable - at a competitive price!

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Data TypeCapped Data

Ayla W.

Ayla W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the customer service. Lovely people and always quick.

The times I’ve called to ask for help have been no longer than 5 minutes and my problems solved and im back online in minutes. Amazing service and Australian owned and run.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepAussie Broadband

We got your back, Ayla :)! Amazing to hear that you are loving your experience with us. Hope you have a fantastic week. Cheers, James.

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much better than ADSL.

Fast compared to ADSL so loving being able to use Netflix and other online entertainment.
Still very expensive compared to new competitors who have contacted us since we signed up. Needs fixing to keep us as customers.

Dave

I see on your info that you offer a pensioner rate....which was not offered to me....can I get the benefit of being a pensioner, please?

nrc

nrcSydney, NSW

Best telco / internet provider ever

All the reviews are true - amazing customer service, great speeds, helpful, no lock in contracts (i stopped mine for 6 months while i did my renovation no worries). Definitely going back once my renovation complete.

Start DateAugust 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Aww shucks, NRC, we appreciate your kind words :). Hope your renovations are going well and looking schmick. We look forward to having you back. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cheers, James.

Jaymin B.Perth, WA

Best ISP provider I ever encountered. (PubG: ping 70ms Asia Server)

Connection TypeI don't know
Samir P.

Samir P.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

Excellent customer service. Stable connection. Few speed issue initially but all sorted out. I was using Vodafone NBN before and it was crape. Very happy with Aussie Broadband. Highly recommend

Start DateApril 2020
Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to our family, Samir :). So happy to hear that you are loving your experience with us. Hope you have a lovely week and enjoy your freedom in NSW. Cheers, James a jealous Victorian.

JOHN PENROSE

JOHN PENROSECentral West, NSW

Its good, but at times it slows down

When your on the internet its great until it slows down.When you check the speed it is not as it should be
.Living in the bush its still ok. I must say that the I am very happy with the team when I have a problem. At least they listen to you and help when needed.

Data TypeCapped Data

Excellent provider

DarloReviews

DarloReviewsSydney

Amazing

Installation was very straightforward with an NBN tech, and the speed is blazing fast. I am on FTTN but I think I'm lucky to be near a node, as there is absolutely no drop in speed. Unlimited data as well. Finally I'm in the 21st century :)

I also appreciate not having to be on a yearly contract-- I imagine that encourages Aussie Broadband to maintain a high level of quality and service. I hope that in the future they will be able to continue with FTTP conversions, as I would love to stick with them as landline speeds increase.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to the 21st Century, Darlo ;). Amazing to hear that you are loving our service and support. We’ll always be there to help with anything you need, so don’t hesitate to get in contact with us :). Hope you’re safe and well. Cheers, James.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Class

Changed from Telstra, l spoke to a person in Australia after a couple of minutes on hold, got connected within 30 minutes, got now more than double the speed for 30% less cost, no dropouts or connection problems, can’t recommend highly enough!

Carter S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Awesome WIFI (But With One Exception)

Carter S.

Haha, thanks heaps James! :)

Keith

Keith

Very happy does every thing we want.

Very happy with Aussie Broadband. We tried for two months with a large telco and got nowhere because we built in an area they could not find an address for . One call to Aussie and all was sorted in a couple of days two houses next door have now joined Aussie as they were having the same trouble with the large telco that I was. Connection has worked fine no dropouts. It have been a pleasure doing business with Aussie Broadband staff experienced and friendly five stars.

Connection TypeWireless
Official RepAussie Broadband

The pleasure is all ours, Keith. Welcome to our family, we’re glad we could help out and get you connected :). Hope you’re safe and well. Cheers, James.

Jaymin B.asked

NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

How good is it for online gaming ? I usually play GTA 5 on laptops and PubG mobile on iphone. I had vodafone serivices before the speed numbers were good on speed test but for some reason ping was way too high in the game. Game worked fine on telstra mobile net or at my friends, but not on vodafone mobile internet. On same nbn I had dodo provider a week ago and the ping was really great. I just want to make sure same does not happen again with my next internet provider.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Jaymin, great question.
Generally Aussie BB has great routing around Australia and whilst we cannot guarantee your ping, it’s normally really solid.
I personally play MW Warzone and never experience lag. I generally have low ping. I just tested my ping to the Aussie BB server and it was 8.
If you want some more information about gaming on our network feel free to visit - https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/nbn-plans/gamers-nbn/
Hope this helps, but if you have any further questions or comments, feel free to fire them my way :). Cheers, James.

Jaymin B.

Vodafone showed 7 so far, yet in game the ping was too high. And since there is no cooling down period, I am worried about going into contract or paying set up charge if it wont full fill my purpose of gaming.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Fair enough, I can appreciate your concerns. If it helps, we don't offer contracts anymore, all our current residential plans are on a month-to-month basis. So, if it's not what you are looking for then you are free to leave :). Also you shouldn't have any set-up charges, you only need a compatible router for us to transition you to our network. This is assuming you are currently connected to and using the NBN and want to change ISP for your current connection. If you have any further questions, I'm happy to answer anything and everything you've got for me :) (assuming I know the answers lol). Alternatively, you can call our team on 1300 880 905 and fire any questions you have at them and they'd be more than happy to help you out. Cheers, James.

Kerry Pasked

Aussie Broadband

I'm not sure what modem/router to get, we have a long house. Would the Netcomm NF18ACV (the cheapest option when signing up) do the job or do I need something stronger? Thanks.

Sajj
Sajj

I bought it from Harvey Norman I think if you are connecting nbn go and tell the sales man for nbn modem router it is better the more you spend the more better modem router you will get I spent $300 it’s great I get connection even I am far out side of my house.

Kerry P

Sajj, What modem did you get?

Jane
Jane

Hello Kerry.
I used the router from Aussie broadband.
But I also have a spreader Ubiquiti in the ceiling attached to it at the furthest point of the house through cabling.

Dale S.

Dale S.asked

NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Hi i was just wondering if my netgear nightnawk xr500 pro gaming router would work with your connection

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Dale, thanks for reaching out to us :).
If you have a FTTC, FTTP, Fixed Wireless or HFC connection, then NBN provide a modem in the NBN BOX (NTD or NCD). In this scenario you should be able to use your router to connect to the NBN through our network.
If you are on FTTN or FTTB, you will need to have a VDSL compatible modem plugged into the line (preferably in bridge mode) and then your Nighthawk connected to that.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot them my way and I’ll do my best :).
Hope this helps. Cheers, James.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives