Listing monitored by Aussie Broadband

Pros

Patient, helpful customer service
High speed internet
Simple to set up

4.4 (4,712)
    4.5 (4,308)
    4.6 (4,762)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (4,216) · No (385)

TestPilot26
TestPilot26Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t Fault It!!

Moved house. Came from FTTP 100mbps to FTTN 50/20. Whilst I’m not comparing the relative speeds, I can say that I’m extremely happy (and relieved) that my FTTN 50/20 plan has no problems. No dropouts and no buffering on multiple devices. FTTP is not available in my area at the moment and I’m not paying for unattainable speeds. I am very content though with Aussies internet services. Local call centre is great. One thing I would like to see sooner rather then later - a BPAY payment method. Not a big fan of having my card debited monthly.

dinky d.
dinky d.Gippsland, VIC

IT exceptional help

Needed help to install a new modem, not Aussie Broadband supplied. IT help member couldn't have been more helpful. Was patient with me guided me through the whole process with complete understanding of my illiterate computer skills. So happy cannot recommend ABB highly enough. This is the 3rd time I have asked for help always with the same results.

Standard User
Standard UserSydney, NSW

Problem was solved in a short time.

Getting the NBN speed about 70% of the time through wireless connection.

This is absolutely perfect!

Accurate all the time specially when you watch movies in Netflix

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Craig JGympie

Great customer service - leaves Optus and Telstra for dead

Tried Telsta - crap customer service

Tried Optus - crap customer service, even had to get the Telco ombudsmen to make meaningful contact with them

Then I tried Aussie Broadband - reliable NBN FTTP service and when something went wrong on a Saturday I could actually speak to someone to sort it out quick smart.

Comparable in costs with the others but light streaks ahead with talking commonsense and quickly.

If your like me and don't like being stuffed around, trust me they are the real deal and worth the $

Charlie
CharlieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good speed , even on speed test slightly over 100mbs

When joined I was a bit pessimistic as I could not get the speed I was promised, only to discover that my router Archer C60 was a bit outdated and could not deal with so many items connected at the time. New cheap router Tenda C23 was a perfect solution and everywhere in a house (solid brick) is flying at 100mbs

WA tenants
WA tenantsPerth, WA

Don't bother. Zero stars if possible

Don't bother with Aussie broadband, went to leave a 1star review on Facebook but they've turned them off. Relocated our service yet got charged for 2 addresses. Emailed them several times about it, they said I had to call. Filled in the form for a call request twice and haven't heard back. they then restricted the service. I've been on mobile data for weeks and they've now sent another invoice charging for the new month they restricted for 2 x houses (one I haven't lived at in over a month). Have reported to accc

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

So happy with service

After changing to Aussie from another provider we are extremely happy with the prompt professional service we have received . We are very glad we chsnged ,very few drop-outs and when we had an issues it waa dealt with promptly and efficiently.

Great news, thanks so much! :) - Lizzie

Bruce W
Bruce WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprised at how reliable

Welcome to the ABB family, Bruce :) Kindest, Lizzie

Jason B.
Jason B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Anytime I have a problem the Aussie Broadband support has been excellent. Their service and support is second to none.

What we love to hear, Jason! - Lizzie

CK
CKSydney, NSW

Great service!

Easy process to sign up to Aussie, with an even greater experience when learning about the NBN using info supplied by Aussie, they can even supply a modem for a reasonable fee. We chose a fairly low plan because our usage is just 1 device at a time. The cost is a little higher than most telco's, however the biggest bonus is being able to speak to Australian based staff, which is awesome and the main reason why I chose Aussie. We've had a few dropouts, nothing major though.

Cheers CK! This is what we love to hear :) - Lizzie

Beat Broadband Service

Our issue was with customer service. That’s why we moved to Aussie. After having dealt with a number of ISP’s and experiencing a multitude of issues. We tried Aussie and haven’t looked back. We have just moved from FTTN to FTTN with absolutely no problems!

Thank you so much Greg & Nina! :) - Lizzie

Li Nyugen
Li Nyugen Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Absolute crap. It was crap to begin with but it's only getting worse! I haven't been able to stream anything in weeks because my internet keeps cutting out and I've received no notification as to why. Useless

G fisher
G fisherSydney, NSW

Aussie Broadband's service is first rate. Unfortunately NBN upon which AB relies is average.

Connection is reliable but if I have a problem, I have a short wait to speak to someone who is fluent in English and they actually know what they are talking about!

What we love to hear, G! :) - Lizzie

Excellent assistance to re-establish wi-fi connection to a “ not so smart” tv.
Aleisha patiently performed running tests remotely and a video link to identify and fix the problem.

Official RepAussie BroadbandSend a private message

Cheers Stan! Glad we were able to help you get your SmartTV working again :) - Lizzie

John Leeasked
Aussie Broadband

I have talked with my ISP for the drop outs during the days time, everyday during 9:00 to 18:00, it will disconnected minimum three time (some time more), each time will be around 5 to 6 min, called their support but no luck.

I'm work from home, internet for me is very important. Doing some research, seem Aussie Broadband will be a good choice. my current is through NBN box, connected via the coaxial cable.

Here are some question want to check, because after go to Aussie Broadband web site and find a suitable plan, it make me a bit confuse.

1. What are the connection type? PPPoE or VDSL2 or just DHCP?
2. I have a NBN Box in my apartment, I guess it could be FTTN/B?
3. Do you provide a "Static IP Address" service?
4. Can I use my own device?

John Leeasked
Aussie Broadband

Just wonder if Aussie Broadband can provide service within the Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059 location? also what type of connection that Aussie Broadband provide? PPPoE or just DHCP to connect to the Modem(Router/Firewall)? the existing connection in my apartment is NBN box.

John Lee

also do you provide static IP service?

Sayat A.
Sayat A.asked

To Whom It May Concern,
Just wanted to know how the coverage is around Kings Langley NSW 2147 area as we are moving there next week.
Regards
Sayat

Official RepAussie BroadbandSend a private message

Hey Sayat! I recommend giving us a ring on 1300 880 905 and we can look at this for you :) - Lizzie

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives

About Aussie Broadband

Aussie Broadband is an Australian-owned and operated internet service provider that’s been in the business for over 16 years. With an aim to meet the internet, phone, and mobile service needs of Aussies, they focus on providing a high quality service at a great value.

They offer following nbn™ plans:

• Starter nbn™: $59 a month for those with basic internet needs.
  • Casual nbn™: $69 a month, great for singles and couples.
  • Everyday nbn™: $79 a month, perfect for households with a few users.
  • Family nbn™: $99 a month, suitable for families and households with multiple users.
  • Power User nbn™: $129 a month for those who need high-speed internet.
  • Power House nbn™: $149 a month, Aussie Broadband’s fastest nbn™ plan.

You can also include a phone and a modem/router with your plan. Aussie Broadband doesn’t charge excess data fees on any plans, and back their product so much that they don’t do lock-in contracts.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Aussie Broadband’s customer service was excellent. They reported that representatives were very helpful in troubleshooting issues, and were patient in answering questions and explaining their product, particularly with less tech-savvy customers.
  • Reviewers also said that the provider’s internet speeds were top tier, and suitable for their needs.
  • According to reviewers, the process of setting up their internet with Aussie Broadband was simple and straightforward.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Aussie Broadband has won a ProductReview.com.au for the fourth time in the Internet Services Providers category! This year, it took out the Award for its exceptional customer service and its great value for money.

Compare all 8 Aussie Broadband
Aussie Broadband NBN 25/10 (Casual)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 25/10 (Casual)

4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)

4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)

4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 250/25 (Power User)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 250/25 (Power User)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$99.00$129.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 24Mbps48Mbps97Mbps243Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $109.00
Promotional Offer

There is a Family Entertainment package available on the NBN 100 plan which include a Fetch Mini Set Top Box for $109 per month.

Max Upload Speed 10 Mbps20 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps