2,393

Gyu Sang H.

Gyu Sang H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied with reliable connection

As a new customer of Aussie Broadband since August, I have not been experienced in dropout.
If they need maintenance service in my area, they always give a notice.
Very happy with the connection.

Jenny R.

Jenny R.Sydney, NSW

Great company to deal with

Happy with the service. NBN and home phone. Speed 50, unlimited data. Reasonable price. No problems. No dropouts. Good speed. No contract. Staff really helpful and patient. Great having customer service officers within Australia to talk to. Would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for reliability and good customer service.

Start DateJune 2019
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Excellent internet connection and value for money - referral code

Was referred in March 2019 by a fellow customer up her in East Maitland where I recieved $50 of my first bill, honestly all i can say is no dropouts!!! Constant communication from Aussie Broadband giving prior warning to maintenance times, so that is does not come as a shock and you can plan around it. Been with several providers and this is my best experience.
If anyone wants to doubt me wrong then give them ago and get $50 off your first bill using code [details removed] to receive $50 off you first bill as I did and my referred back in March.

Start DateMarch 2019
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Great ISP!! Very happy with them!

Since getting connected with Aussie Broadband we have had absolutely no problems!! No drop outs no connection issues. That is with multiple devices being connected at the same time!! Recommend this company to anyone who may be looking!! Such a quick an easy process!!

Philby

PhilbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service and excellent speed

yogiloves

yogilovesAU

Well done!

I recently signed up for ABB nbn. Have to say from start to finish it was a seamless process. Very impressed. The NBN tech even turned up 15 min early. Once i had the modem connected, we had internet however were not sure if it was still with our old provider that we had not yet cancelled or with ABB. We called ABB was on hold for no less than 2 minutes, he ran some checks and we were already switched over.... very happy.

Hara

HaraSydney, NSW

The best part, the amazing customer service!

Great connection and service, and speed is excellent but the best part is definitely the customer service even after 10pm and always with a positive attitude and helpful. The customer service team are best in regional VIC and based on my conversations from the techs Aussie is providing much needed employment.

SueH

SueHhobart

Speeds have met what they say

Aussie have been efficient from get go.
I have fibre to the node and with Aussie its faster than my previous carrier with fibre to the house.
Thank you Aussie for making the process simple and easy

Start DateJuly 2019

Absolutely wrapped!!

We switched from the number 4 provider with whom we had our ADSL2 to AussieBB because we were frustrated by the decline in both service quality & reliability after a takeover a few years back. The changeover & performance over the last couple of months has been excellent. Aussies customer service & follow-up has been great & it's been a completely painless exercise. Dealing with local tech support is so refreshing & the price, speed & reliability has exceeded our expectations

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Great communication, glad I made the switch

So far, Im very pleased with Aussie Broadband. Its wonderful to speak with Australians in an Australian call centre, who arent just reading a script. Had some teething problems connecting initially via FTTN but it was an error by NBN Co (how surprising!) The AB team were great at resolving this issue. A separate service connection to fixed wireless worked immediately, no problem at all. Glad I made the switch from Optus. Very few dropouts so far with AB on the FTTN connection.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish i switched sooner!

Unhappy with previous provider due to dropouts hourly. After 4 phone calls i gave up and decided to go with ABB. 2 hrs from initial contact to internet that works.

Excellent service

I was unhappy with my previous provider as they had an outage for an entire day so I called ABB. Within 15 minutes my service had churned across and was working again. I logged into the portal and enabled IPV6 and a bolt on static IP and the service has been working brilliantly since.

I highly recommend ABB, they are a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Now i know that there is a god! And it’s aussie broadband.

I have suffered so much heartache with different ISP’s which failed to immediately solve any of my issues and were too slow at doing anything. Since singing up to aussie it’s been nothing but a breeze, i was connected in less than a day and the live chat feature is the best, only took a couple minutes to chat with them and were able to offer me some actual help in getting my NTD fixed, all that only took a few minutes, where as my previous isp’s it would’ve taken them 2 weeks and many hours wasted being put on hold. I would never think of switching to any other providers, aussie broadband might just be it

Mozz

MozzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didnt even get connected

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Excellent support

Lots of problems in first 3 weeks but very helpfull support staff and wonderful to be able to contact 7 days a week - always received callback at appointed time
Happy with final resolution of problem

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Set-up process a breeze and internet performance A+

The set up process went without a hitch and ABB kept us very clearly informed all long the way, especially as NBN team had to make hardware changes at our residence prior to HFC connection. It's been up and running for two months now and the service has been fantastic. Although ABB is not the rock-bottom cheapest provider, you definitely get what you pay for (and some!). Highly recommend ABB to anyone else in the market.

Great Australian product

Very reliable and no I have not experienced dropouts, have not had any issues to this date. They always let me know well in advance if there is to be maintenance. Very happy

Start DateJuly 2019

ABJ

ABJGippsland, VIC

All as it should be.

Great service from a local company. Every aspect of the setup of my internet service went smoothly (who likes moving house...) and have had no problems with connectivity reliability at all.

DAN

DANSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Apart from excellent NBN speed quality, customer service is their main focus and is second to none. Staff are always helpful and always treated me politely everytime I needed help. Keep up the good work Aussie Broadband!

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing what was promised

Fast connection. Issue at beginning not working but was something I’d done wrong. Phone tech talked me through it. Hasn’t missed a beat since. Would recommend Aussie Broadband for service and reliability

Connection TypeI don't know

George C.

George C.asked

NBN 100 (Family)

Hi there,

I'm with Optus at the moment but wanting to change over to Aussie BB. I am a gamer and play upstairs in a double story house. Our setup is usually downstairs.. I'm wanting to stream gameplay. Will your modem on the NBN 100 be alright for that or would I need to buy a gaming router and have your modem? I live in Patterson so near Bentleigh VIC and was also wondering if the speed works well for that area through you guys.

Thanks,
George

Aussie Broadband
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi George, I would recommend hitting up our whirlpool forum for advice on modem routers for gaming in a 2 story house. We have the Netcomm 18ACV, but the wifi range is not the best for larger homes and it may struggle to reach the 2nd floor. You do not need our modem to connect with us. https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/152 Cheers. Mel

AlexCasked

Hi, I’m currently with Telstra cable plan that came with the Smart Gen2 modem. Just wondering if that works with your nbn plan without purchasing a new one from you guys?

Michael
Michael

Hi AlexC. Probably the best idea would be to ring Aussie Broad Band team and I am sure they can give you the correct answer as they would know more about modems them me.. cheers.

AlexC

Thanks Michael. Would be nice if I could hear from someone who is using Aussie BB with the Telstra modem. (Or from an Aussie BB rep). Otherwise I might as well stay with Telstra and avoid paying extra for the modem. :)

Aussie Broadband
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Alex, short answer is that it should work with our service. Tech support has said they usually just need a factory reset and then they will automatically like magic, connect to our service. We can't guarantee it, but they've had success with them. Cheers, Mel

patrizia.pinnacartwright

patrizia.pinnacartwrightasked

NBN

Hi, currently with Optus and have their Fetch box and Netflix. Switching to Aussie will that mean that I’ll lose the service (fetch /netflix?

steady

now make shure if u leave optues that u make shure the sevice is cancelled witch may take up to 30 days other wise u will be paing for 2 now if the fetch box is set up to work right and and log in details are correct there sould not be a problem im on the power nbn 100 now there family bundle is the nbn 100 plus what u have go to there web page and use chatt or give them a call..

steady

ring the no and press 1 and talk to the sales team.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives

Aussie Broadband ADSL
  • Discontinued

Aussie Broadband ADSL

Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)

Aussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)

Aussie Broadband NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Aussie Broadband NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Monthly Price $99.00$79.00$69.00
Service TypeADSLMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractSet PeriodSet PeriodSet PeriodMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 250/100150/100100/4050/2025/5