Super quick connection to NBN

I called Aussie Broadband during my lunchbreak from work. By evening when I got back home my NBN was up and running. There have been two instances when my connection dropped that I can recall but restarting the modem fixed it. I work from home using VPN and its running smoothly.

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Customer service in telecommunications is back!

Since moving from Telstra to Aussie, I haven’t once regretted my decision. Aussie have been transparent in all their maintenance and changes, have a real-time queueing and call back system that works and has extremely reliable and consistent network speeds relevant to the plan I’m on. The lack of locked in contract with no additional fees is also a reason to give them a go, you won’t be disappointed.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Who needs Telstra...

Fast no buffering. Great for Netflix for the whole family. Reliable connection all the time. All Aussie call centre. Easy to contact and great to deal with over the phone Perfect!

no issues

I have no issues with the NBN service itself, but the router seems having trouble coping. I am not so tech saavy and have no idea why the 2.4ghx wifi is so poor and has trouble streaming even youtube.
overall i am happy with aussie broadband and do recommend it

Connection TypeI don't know

Fantastic

From sign up to connecting faultless, running like a dream. I was with Telstra for seven years, ok when it's working properly, wait until you get a problem oh boy customer service is hopeless.

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service and always friendly staff

I came from a Telstra Cable 100Mbps connection to ABB NBN 50Mbps Plan and had a great migration/onboarding experience. It's refreshing to have a consistent and reliable connection knowing it's backed by friendly support staff. So far so good...of course it's not only the good times we remember but also the not-so-good. For now, it's awesome. Also, they're transparent about what you get and keep you posted on outages.

Thanks ABB and keep up the great customer service,
Peter

Great company

Great company and I don’t have to monitor my speeds all the time now to make sure I am getting what I paid for. I work from home and need to have a stable connection even if it means paying a little more than the market.

Great customer service
Stable and fast connection

Great Customer service

No more drop outs while watching Netflix or Foxtel on Demand since joining Aussie BB, constant drop outs with other provider.
The staff are great, all very helpful and get the job done.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Great service. Top speed

Great service from subscription to installation. One short outage in a month but will full warnings and information supplied in a timely manner. Otherwise consistently top speeds of about 80 down/30 up with 12-15 ms ping.

Personal service a plus

From the start of my journey into the NBN and the personal attention received when phoning Aussie Broadband I am delighted with my decision.
A lot of other companies said my new home didn't exist, but Aussie Broadband found my home.
When they was been a problem with a glitch in upgrading their service I was kept updated regularly, which is a lovely surprise from my previous ADSL supplier.

Restored my faith

We've recently mived & switched over to Aussie Broadband after an IT savvy family member recommended them.

With our old service, a major telco, we had frequent drop outs, & could have no connection for days. You would wait for an hiur or mire to get through to tech support, & their online support was totally useless ... in the end we just waiting until our move to exit the old service

Aussie Broad band is such a refreshing change, we've had no connection issues & great speed, plus we get a wider mobile phone range. When we first joined & I had questions, it was only a short wait to have the call answered. 100% happy

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Fast fixed wireless NBN made real

We're rural, therefore its fixed wireless for our NBN. Telstra started ok for us several years ago, but their speed and service delivery went seriously down hill. Aussie took service and technical support to a new level, and could communicate with NBN tech services. New external antenna, new indoor box plus improved local tower connection - and we're very happy!

Start DateJanuary 2019
Connection TypeWireless

NBN HFC Sign up seamless, great experience

Experience with moving to Aussie HFC NBN 50 has been seamless, great comms and service and everything has worked first time. Internet service has been faultless, no drops and getting consistent 45-46 Mbps, 35-38 Mbps during peak evening times.

Great!

After hearing others complain about NBN I was sceptical to say the least. I did some research and found Aussie Broadband had many favourable reviews. Installation was quick and easy. Service is fast and reliable. Haven't experienced any dropouts thus far. Support staff are very knowledgable and helpful. We are very happy with the service. Highly recommend Aussie!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

This is how it should be, absolutely no problems at all.

Everything has been as promised , from the installation , (60+mins ), to the faultless operation since switched on . I went with Aussie NBN after reading Product Reviews . The service and fault free operation was worth more to me than cheaper prices. No regrets

Best service ever!

- great service, fast respond, staff really friendly and answer every questions.
- price is affordable and super cheap(55/month for only 1 person)
- easy to access information and data usage
- no contract! But happy to be with them for a year.
I would recommend aussie broadband with my friends. 5 stars!

Very happy customer!

I have been with Aussie Broadband for a little over a year and have had no complaints and have recommended to friends and family. I have FTTN NBN 25Mbps/5Mbps which is $57 per month. The new app and/or website log in makes it super easy to change preferred speeds and allocated data per month. Whenever I have had an issue I was able to get through to someone SUPER helpful and did whatever they could to fix the problem right away. Support team is A+ and although sometimes there is a bit of a wait, its because they are not rushing people through and are taking the time that is needed with each customer. The expected wait time is also given frequently and is pretty accurate. Most time I have called it has been between 5 - 15 mins wait which is very reasonable.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

This is a great service. With Australian based support I don’t like overseas support as they are not probably trained.

It just works. No dropouts no problems no worries. This is a great service. With Australian based support I don’t like overseas support as they are not probably trained and usually have no idea. I will happily pay more to support Australian company and staff.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

seems a little faster than ADSL but given we are paying for 50 MBPM service i thought it would be better

we have had a couple of drop outs.
The problem is we had no internet from 1pm till following day with NO communication from Aussie none at all!!!!
we had to ring to see what was happening and zero communication to let us know status of drop out and no communication after it was back on.
terrible customer service!!

However when we first connected the technical staff were patient and helpful.
overall when working it works well and consistent.

Just need better communication when dropouts happen to keep you informed of what's happening.

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Surprisingly trouble free

Expected some glitches, some delay as stated (24-48hrs) there were NONE. Installed on time, no formatting of modem required, internet connection was instant - only one short drop-out since connection. Amazing.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Hi there, i was looking at your Everyday plan and from the reviews im impressed but before i sign up i just want double check something. I've recently moved into a new apartment and it has a modem left in the tv cabinet,it's an 'Optus yes sagemcom f@st 3864AC NBN' i was wondering if this would work with your Everyday plan so i wouldnt have to buy a new modem? Cheers
Some Optus modems are locked to Optus. We can't say 100%, but we're happy to try to help you configure it. Cheers.

Will need to switch providers in a few months . My current modem was set up when I received it from Amnet . What do i do if i switch to yourself and if I need to configure existing modem do i get help with that . I only use my phone line for my Fetch TV and Monitored Security Do not have a phone connected however I get charged for 1300 numbers that is used by security I guess I will be charged for those too with yourselves . I guess I would choose the plan with casual calls ? Can I upgrade plans or downgrade at any time?
If your existing modem is not locked to your previous provider, we are more than happy to help try to configure the modem with you. The new VoIP settings will need to be updated in the router. All of that can be done on the phone to customer service. Calls from a monitored security system are chargeable. We do offer Fetch TV, but it does not use or need a VoIP phone. The casual calls phone plan would work, yes. you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. Hope that helps.I would love to know how to connect my fetch wireless and then I have a different way I can get my security monitored . . Can you please tell me what model Netcom are your modems as I already have a Netcom modem that is not locked its a NF4VWe supply Netcomm NF18ACV modems. Hope that helps.

What's your service/speed like in cairns do you supply FBTN any issues for this area? My provider is moving us onto another carrier & Not Impressed with the reveiws of MOST of who's out there. Ian..
If you're fibre to the node, then speeds are largely dependent on distance from the node and internal cabling. You can give us a call on 1300 880 905 and our friendly sales team can answer all of your questions.

NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)NBN 50 (Standard Plus)NBN 100 (Family)NBN 150 (Super-Fast)NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)Mobile BroadbandADSL
Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$99.00
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBNNBNMobile BroadbandADSL
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlySet PeriodSet PeriodSet Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed
NBN Speed Tier 25/550/20100/40150/100250/100