Listing monitored by Aussie Broadband

4.4 (4,001)
    4.6 (3,638)
    4.6 (4,018)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (3,616) · No (280)

TMW
TMWAU

Fantastic customer service!!!

I just cannot rate Aussie Broadband highly enough! From the first time I contacted them about our relocation right up to the time the equipment and NBN service was delivered and installed at our newly built home, the customer service has been outstanding every step of the way! They are Australian based and pick up the phone very quickly. Really happy that we chose them

Mayu
MayuSydney, NSW

No Visual voicemail on iPhone!

rvd36942
rvd36942

rude staff and lied about promotion

I signed up to aussie on 50nbn plan. A few months later i downgraded to 25nbn. about 3 days later AFTER downgrading. I get an email saying that as part of a promotion i would get the HOMEFAST 250nbn speed for the following 6 months automatically at no extra charge.

Come the following month, im still on 25nbn. I rang cust service and was told that they wont give me the offer anymore because i downgraded. basically, they lied about the promotion. Why would they send out an email saying im getting free 6months of HOMEFAST 250nbn AFTER i downgrade? and because i downgraded im not getting the promotion now? then why not tell me BEFORE? makes no sense. Aussie is scam i will be changing back to Telstra!

Adrian M.
Adrian M.Hunter Region, NSW

The best FTTP provider EVER.....

I am very very very picky with my internet. Tried them all. Switched to Aussie 12 months ago and BAM.... Constant 100MB downloads even at peak time. We moved in a brand new house and my NBN was connected within 1 day.

Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price and service

Switched to Aussie a few months ago and very happy with it, would recommend it to others. Technician was polite and arrived on time and phone assistance was efficient. Good company.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Luke C.
Luke C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hands down best Provider in Aus!

Best in class provider, no competitor in the country comes close. Having worked for competitors and still chosen Aussie for Home and Business and just switched to mobile.
Great customer service
Reliable networks Up to date information and communications

Customer Service is patchy

Been just over a year with ABB and were brilliant at first. Now I’m having issues with dropouts and slow speeds. Two days, made an appointment, then canceled on me after I arranged to be home, and had no response since on how they are going to fix the problem.

Last thing I want to hear is a blame shift on NBN. My money goes to ABB so I expect them to sort out the issues.

This is not what I was hoping for with ABB

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Skeggley, unfortunately, although we are your ISP, the appointments are all through the NBN - and this will need to be raised with them :( Kindest, Lizzie

Jared W.
Jared W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST INTERNET PROVIDER I HAVE EVER USED!!!

Constant drop outs happening daily/weekly.
The issue never gets fixed!
"Never a problem on their end".
Talk of compensation for the outages but no follow through from Aussie broadband.

If you want a very unreliable internet service then sign up for Aussiebroand.

Aussie finally acknowledging the drop outs (in the last picture).
There were 45 drops outs yesterday......
Don't sign up for them if you live in Melbourne. Most Melbourne people are having similar problems. Just read the comments or look at my pictures.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Jared, with your 45 drop-outs, we'll be able to raise this to NBN. If you get in contact with our customer service team on 1300 880 905 or Live Chat, we can do this for you. Thanks, Lizzie

Rui ChengSydney, NSW

Number 1 most unhelpful ISP out there

Connection TypeI don't know
Rui Cheng

Update: a senior staff from Aussie Broadband contacted me and this time they did something actual trying to help me and I can see that they took this seriously and I appreciate that so I thank their team especially the senior staff on this matter.

Glad to see the update Rui. Let us know how you go :) Kindest, Lizzie

Find out how Aussie Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

By far the best service I have experienced, highly recommend.

Very helpful staff, the longest I have been on hold for was about two minutes. Great speeds and prices.
By far the best service I have experienced I highly recommend them.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Great news Liam! Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it :) Kindest, Lizzie

Cacey
CaceyPerth, WA

AMAZING

The customer service with Aussie Broadband has been fantastic and I cannot fault it on any level. We have been suffering with connection dropouts for a while and it got unbearable recently. Once I put in a fault they have been continuously monitoring it contacting me through the app every other day to see what's been happening and even sent out NBN twice quickly to try and rectify the problem, turns out it was a loose connection in the wall. Fixed and so far all has been good, they're even continuing to monitor and make sure there is no further issues. Can't say I've had another provider ever care that much normally just swept under the rug so to speak.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Exactly what we like to hear Cacey! Thanks so much for being apart of our ABB family :) If you ever have any ongoing issues, feel free to give us a call. Kindest, Lizzie

Jade S
Jade S

Amazing

We have been with Aussie Broadband for 10 months, we have no issue so far and the speed are amazing. If your Techie like me, I had to call them opt out on cgnat due to porting for my server, and they easily opt me out within 5 mins. Properly trained Customer Staff.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much Jade! We really love your feedback :) Have a fantastic week! Kindest, Lizzie

Paying for a service that isn’t working

I’ve Aussie Broadband to set up and activate my secondary line (I’ve already filed a complaint to TIO). In regards to this case I have been calling back and forth and have closed this case multiple times by cancelling the secondary line (and reclarify on the deadline that I would like to cancel my secondary line). After closing this case they charge me an amount in which the product is not working. This is against consumer guarantees of ACMA.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Ka, we are sorry to hear this has been your experience with us. Do you have a fault reference number so I can take a look at your file for you? Kindest, Lizzie

Hannah C.
Hannah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service, so easy and convenient and great connection service

Great connection services. So easy to set up with Aussie broadband, everyone I’ve spoken to is trained and knows what they are talking about! Really reliable company wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Connection TypeI don't know

Hi Hannah C,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're so happy to help get you connected to the internet. Welcome to the Aussie BB family! Have a great day. Cheers, Mel

Why didn't i go to Aussie First?

After 2 weeks of trying to get the flightless bird off the ground I contacted Aussie and had internet in 20 minutes. Slight hitch 2 days later when old provider interrupted service, but easy to contact and they talked me through and resolved in 10 minutes. Feels a bit like I am writing an ad, but I haven't been this impressed with service in years. The Broadband works really well too.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Read more reviews - page 2

Tayla B
Tayla Basked
Aussie Broadband

How long does it take for your order to go from ‘order awaiting validation’ to ‘order accepted’? And also how long for modem to be sent out?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Tayla, this can depend on a number of factors, I would suggest giving us a buzz on 1300 880 905 and we can check for you :) Kindest, Lizzie

Jaxbruceasked

Hi all,
We are moving over from NZ In about 4 months, what is the best un to date list of reasonably priced wireless modems for any of the internet providers( haven't pick one yet, still looking at plans) my wife will be running an office based business( and I'll need to stream Classic rock music) so unlimited internet is important also.
We already have 2 australian mobile phones(prepay), so we only want the modem that can go anywhere really. We are looking at moving to, or around Port Macquarie, Wauchope area.
Thanks in advance for any help
Bruce & Jax

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Jaxbruce, it'll depend really on the internet technology of your home. I recommend finding out what type of technology you'll be on first, then considering a mesh-based wifi system, like the Google nest, where you can have multiple wifi points throughout the house. This is helpful for medium to large homes, homes with bricks and thick internal walls, multi-story homes, and homes in heavily built-up areas where there could be a lot of wifi interference.

You may want to check out Whirlpool for recommendations as well: https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/152

cheers,
Mel

Hi Mel,
Thanks for your reply.
To start with, we are looking for a air bnb or book a Bach for about 12 weeks and sort out a rental and new furniture first and once everything looks good, we will buy in the area.
So once we find a rental, is when we will need a modum.

Official RepAussie Broadband

It may be easier to simply purchase one through us and let us take care of getting it to you so all you need to do is plug it in and you're online. When you're ready, just give our team a call on 1300 880 905, and we can arrange for your new service and a modem. Have a great day and safe travels when you fly over!

Michael A
Michael Aasked
Aussie Broadband

I have nothing but praise for my home internet with AussieBB and the customer support people are very helpful and natural. However, as I sit here in the exact same place with the exact same handset as I did yesterday and experience 11mb/s download as opposed to the 100mb/s the day before, I feel quite annoyed with their switch from Telstra to Optus for their mobiles. No longer have reception at my parents' house either and they have a mobile each with Aussie. Think they will have to switch to someone else. You'd think a company based in Morwell would know better...

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Michael, we made the switch to Optus as they had better deals and 5G capability for our customers. You can give our team a buzz on 1300 880 905 and let's see what we can do for you :) Kindest, Lizzie

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives

Compare all 8 Aussie Broadband
Aussie Broadband NBN 25/10 (Standard)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 25/10 (Standard)

Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)

Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)

4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 250/25 (Power User)
  • 2018

Aussie Broadband NBN 250/25 (Power User)

Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$99.00$129.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 25.0 Mbps50.0 Mbps99.0 Mbps248.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $109.00
Promotional Offer

There is a Family Entertainment package available on the NBN 100 plan which include a Fetch Mini Set Top Box for $109 per month.

Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Compare all 8 Aussie Broadband