4.4 (1,786)
    4.6 (1,499)
    4.6 (1,799)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (92%) · No (8%)

Elsa P.

Elsa P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Abb has been great for me.

I have been a customer for many years I have not had too many problems and if I did have an issue it was soon fixed by their brilliant staff. top notch for me.

Start DateMay 2014
MarcoP

MarcoPPerth, WA

Poor customer service

Their broadband service is good, however if you are one of those people who still want a land line DO NOT engage the services of this company. Beyond incompetent. Telstra are better that’s how hopeless their staff are.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rock solid speed and reliability at a reasonable price.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faultless performance.

Easy and efficient installation- hardest part was cancelling my Optus ADSL.
Aussie Broadband support staff are polite, efficient, helpful and most importantly easy to contact - Australian-based and well staffed.
I have not had one dropout or slow down in the NBN service - very impressed and strongly recommended

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and speed. Really happy to date.

Very reliable, no dropouts since working from home the last few weeks. Pretty much 80%-90% of the advertised speeds at all times. Using HFC connection to the NBN within 10km radius of Brisbane city

Start DateJanuary 2020
Angela L.

Angela L.

Excellent service. Consistently get 100 down 40 Up

Excellent service.
Consistently get 100 down 40 up. Great product from Aussie. No drop outs. Service desk staff very knowledgeable, caring and patient.
Easy installation. Mobile application very helpful and simple to follow

Start DateMay 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Good download & upload speed, but horrible service with the support team, especially Level 2.

Issues:
Level 2 support are arrogant, and rude.
Level 2 support just say "looks normal!"
Level 2 support don't show you the value of "Respect" instead they say, "NOTHING CAN BE DONE"
Level 1 support is amazing, friendly, cool, & respectful.
Was told that the recent fault i'd made, was my "problem" and that they were going to close this, even though the issue was clearly present in aussie broadband, they denied this, and instead said, "if you don't like it, move on, you're not in a contract with us." Utterly disgraceful.

Would not recommend these people for support & / or friendliness. Would recommend them for Download & Upload speed though. - Alex.

Start DateNovember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled

Hi Alex,

We're sorry you felt this way. This isn't how we'd like our customers to be treated. Do you have a fault reference number so we can have management review the call? Cheers, Mel

Hey Mel, here’s the number: 48751373

The sheer amount of disrespect towards the end of the call by nick was horrid, “if you don’t like it, you can always switch providers, you’re not in a contract.” Etc. Absolute disgrace.

Alex

I don’t appreciate being told that. - Alex.

Swan.

Swan.Perth, WA

I reluctantly changed providers to ABB from iiNet after I've been with them for 12 years, but recently their customer service dropped the ball.

So far they are great, I like the ease of reporting faults through the app and the speed of getting back to me.

I hope they keep up the service, otherwise I'll move on again. It is not worth staying loyal to anyone these days.

Start DateApril 2020
Kalyan

KalyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

its awesome.. I havent had any issues since I joined

its as good as I expected. I haven't had any issue for the past 3 months.
the service is awesome and I receive email if I need help and emails to see if I need any assistant

Simon A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aussie Broadband are excellent

Internet connection is great. Connection was super smooth, and the internet service is as promised. The service is so good I've no need to contact them.... if I were to do so, am sure it would be responsive. They are the only company to offer a 100/40 plan at a competitive price.

MelJ8

MelJ8

Unbeatable customer service, reliable internet

Have been with Aussie Broadband for two months so far and couldn’t be happier. Internet is very reliable and fast. No issues at all so far. Had some trouble getting connected using my old modem from a different provider, but called customer service and they look the time to talk me through it even though my old provider would have put it in the too hard basket straight away. Strongly recommend trying this company.

Alex

Great service and decent connection

Sign up and connection was a breeze. Done with a 10 day period with NBN technician.
No drop-outs and speeds are within expectations during the 'lock-down' period where most people are working from home. Very reliable connection so far during the massive draw on the NBN network. Happy to pay the little extra for local customer support - to be honest we all should!

Start DateMarch 2020
Gabriela

GabrielaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No fuss connection

First call was great, connection great and no issues changing.
So far so good, happy with speed of internet, price for seniors reasonable.
Customer service fast and amazing, thanks guys.
Thanks Aussie Broadband

Contract Type24-month contract
Sam

SamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best change over ever

With my previous provider (AAPT), I was told the tower was congested and speeds would not be any better. I enquired with Aussie broadband about speeds, they told me the tower wasn’t congested, I changed to Aussie boardband and my speeds have been fantastic.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJanuary 2020
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great NBN

Been with few NBN providers but Aussie Broadband is the best great speeds and when you call to speak to staff it's in Australia not overseas. Great customer service. Love Aussie app can do anything on the app. If anyone wants to join them you should cause there awesome. If you do join use my promo code to get your first bill $50 off promo code is 3343407

Start DateApril 2020

Hounding tactics

Looked on their website to compare nbn plans. Had someone contact me within a day or so. Could not join up for financial reasons. Have had countless calls and emails from them since. Have asked to be taken off the contact list but the emails still come through. Harrassment tactics.

Hi Blair,

We're sorry that you feel that way. For email, you will need to simply click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email and you will be unsubscribed. Cheers, Mel

MaysInPerth

MaysInPerthPerth

Aussie Broadband are exceptional & highly recommend!!

Since moving to Aussie Broadband can only say great things about them! Excellent value for money, communications with us are spot on they understand customer service! The quality of service is always spot on and they never lets us down!

What do I know? I used to be the sales and training director for 3 Mobile and Vodafone in Europe and have a team of 80 inbound and outbound teams! So I know how the job should be done and what to do and so many of your competitors where you guys never fail in our experience!

Keep up the great work Aussie Broadband and from a customer to all your employees you are great a job as well! You set the standard and raise the bar for all your competitors!

Mark May

Start DateOctober 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Gregory

GregoryGlenbrook

Great service and helpful staff

We connected to the NBN a month ago and although we experienced some initial teething problems we are now experiencing the best internet service we have ever had. Thanks Aussie Broadband for the efficient and friendly help we have received from your staff. Highly recommended.

Start DateMarch 2020
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeUnlimited Data

What you want in nbn - for it to work.

It just works, works well, works all the time.
What I want in an internet company is no contact, because everything works.
It does help to live on a hill.

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
fredskis

fredskisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great performing, reliable, affordable and Australian

Pricing is very competitive yet you still get top notch support and quality internet.
I have constant >94/36 speeds regardless of time of day and knowledgeable support answer calls promptly should you ever need to contact them.
Plenty of options for advanced users while also being very easy to setup and track your account details via their mobile app.
I can't think of how they could improve!

GREG1asked

NBN 100 (Family)

How can you guarantee upload speeds higher than 80mpbs? My current provider gives me at best 45mpbs.

Simon A.

You would need to ask Aussie Broadband that question. Myself, I regularly get 90/30 so quite close to 100/40.

GREG1

I need to change my service provider. We generally run 3-4 computers at any given time I guess I cannot expect fast speeds

Wayne

Wayneasked

Aussie Broadband

I have a Telstra broadband package with Foxtel & Telstra tv which provides Netflix, bigpond movies etc. what can I do? Do you provide a better product at a lesser cost.? What are the contract lengths?
Wayne

Jon Roberts
Jon Roberts

All that's on their website.
Everybody has to go to Foxtel direct, in NBN world, who will put you on satellite.
Bigpond movies is a Telstra product.

Bijay Jung K.

Bijay Jung K.asked

Aussie Broadband

I recently switched from Optus NBN (was working fine) to Aussie Broadband based on their reviews. I haven't been able to access internet since then. I found out the problem, the MAC address of the HFC device didn't match with their record. It hasn't been fixed yet. NBN appointment was booked multiple times but no avail. They said they booked another appointment but I have never received SMS confirmation although Aussie broadband says it book and they can see it in their system. I am wondering how long does it take to just update the correct device address even after providing them with the correct HFC device address? How can a device address be mismatched? it was working fine before switching service provider.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Bijay, we're sorry to hear that, do you have a fault reference number from our team? -Mel

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives