4.4 (1,603)
    4.6 (1,315)
    4.6 (1,614)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (92%) · No (8%)

Amanda H

Amanda HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You can tell a great company by how they handle complaints

Carl P.

Carl P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Reliable and consistent communication from AB

Connection has not had any dropouts to date. I have had no issues and any queries I had were dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. No bad feedback from me.

Carol Huffer

Carol HufferMorwell

Relieved.

After being with a big name telco for many years and often getting terrible service we made the switch to Aussie Broadband. The best thing we ever did. At first we chose a higher speed package but they contacted us to say it wasn’t really available in our area so they dropped us back a notch and we have had no problems...even when all the kids were back at school.
Speeds are constant and if you do need to talk to a technician they are Aussies and local.

Unbelievable service

Called up to signup to an nbn service, 2 hours later connection was active (nbn was activated previously in my location) and at the promised speed. Never experienced such a smooth, fast and simple internet activation.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Beat service in Australia

Aussie Broadband have not put a foot wrong since we joined.

Even when issues occur, they keep us informed proactively and regularly through emails and SMS.

I recommend them to anyone either switching over to the MBN or looking to change their current provider.

Lez Z.

Lez Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Connected when no one else could

Was told NBN could not be connected to my place for another 2 months despite being 'available'. Aussie took one phone call, one week for a technician to connect for the service then to be immediately connected.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Guardian

GuardianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good with AussieBB.

Everything has gone smooth with transition from ADSL+ to NBN with AussieBB. I like their customer app were every detail is provided for monitoring and ability to change or modify. Would recommend based on my experience with them.

HyperReviews

HyperReviews

Easy connection and great support

Previous tenant had NBN connected and we signed up with AB based on good reviews. Signup process straight forward and quick with knowledgeable person. Using an old modem that hadn’t had firmware updated for years and spent an hour working through those issues with their technical support team which was impressive. Connection has been great so far. If you do signup to AB use number 3029097 for a fifty dollar saving - it worked for me!

Cranky

CrankyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional customer service

It was an easy transition to the NBN FTTC for me with Aussie Broadband. Competent Australian people providing excellent support. I was a Telstra customer for the last 5 years so I have experienced the worst that telecommunications has to offer. Overseas call centres used by all the other providers need to be avoided, unless you want to spent your life in phone queues, then to struggle with language barriers trying to get a problem resolved. I also feel good about supporting Australian jobs in Australia. I would highly recommend Aussie Broadband.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Never thought i would be passionate about my Provider

within a week i was up and running, any questions answered quickly over the phone.
here are photos before and after with optus ADSL2+ vs now Aussie broadband NBN. Simply amazing !

Fitzrovian

FitzrovianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A refreshing change

Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to the Aussie BB family Fitzrovian! We're happy to have you on board with us now. We're glad that you're loving both the service and support. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Jim

Jim

Great service so far

Aussie broadband have been great so far. Signing up was simple, I was kept well informed of the NBN appointment, and the speed has been great. Highly recommend the company.

Data TypeCapped Data
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much, Jim! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the service so far. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Harshad P.

Harshad P.South East Queensland, QLD

My service is cancelled still they charge

" I never ever recommend to anyone Aussie broadband "

Hi, I already cancel my service three months ago and they still charged me 79$/ month ( auto debit) when I call customer care they only gave me one month refund to my account and they keep denying for my full refund.
This is really disappointed to any customer so be aware with Aussie broadband

LindaBrisbane

LindaBrisbaneAU

Life changing. Free from tortuous incompetent overseas conversations. Do what they say when they say they will.

No connection or speed issues after 2 years constant drama with Telstra. They run tests regularly on speed . Fast! Didn’t try to oversell product . Service amazing . Helpful and friendly Fabulous

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepAussie Broadband

We're so happy to have you on with us, LindaBrisbane! Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience in a review. We really appreciate it. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Sam Sarah

Sam SarahGympie

works ok tends to drop out when doing assignments on weekends

Dropouts on weekends when doing assignments. Initial issues dealt with promptly I am a person of few words and direct when I do communicate, and your requirement for 30 words is crap.

Connection TypeWireless
Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys deserve your business, let me explain.

Polly Reed

Polly ReedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading for seniors! (plan not available)

I tried to sign up for the $49 seniors broadband and was told "we aren't doing that plan - how about a more expensive one?" So I gave up and have gone with another provider who does not have misleading information on their website! Humrrumph.

StandardVictoria, Australia

Good speeds, incompetent technical support.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Contract Type24-month contract

Yes, it is 7308596

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for the information. I've passed it on to our management team for review. Cheers, Mel

Hawkeye

HawkeyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How can they get any better?

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

JJJ

JJJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling!

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateOctober 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi JJJ, we're very sorry that you've had this experience with us. It sounds incredibly frustrating and that's not what we want for our customers. I will be in touch with you via direct message with more information regarding your case. Cheers, Mel

rajenfoto

rajenfotoasked

Hi
I got nbn from another bis ISP,
Recently I got droputs, NBN Tech came and said internal wiring issue,
If I move to you guys, can you fix my internal wiring problem?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi rajenfoto, no, unfortunately. I would recommend finding a licenced cabler to have a look at the internal cabling. Unfortunately, internal wiring is up to the homeowner or landlord to fix. Sorry we couldn't be of more help. -Mel

Glen A.asked

When moving from Telstra ADSL to Aussie Broadband has anybody managed to time the changeover ( without loosing your existing Phone number ) so you are not being charged for the Two Providers at the same time?
A Month's notice for Telstra required & 3 to 30 days to install Broadband first up.

Hi Glen, is your home phone bundled with your internet? Cheers, Mel

Glen A.

Currently Landline & ADSL are bundled together.

Official RepAussie Broadband

I've checked with our service delivery manager and this should be fine now because we start the phone porting in line with the nbn appointment and it should go smoothly. If it doesn't go smoothly, it's usually a case where the nbn appointment has been pushed back and the port has completed. We can do a call diversion if that happens so you still get calls. If the unforeseen happens, and you somehow lose the number during the port, then it's usually just a matter of getting Telstra to reinstate the number and porting it again. I recommend not disconnecting any services with Telstra until everything's up and working with us. You may have some overlap, but this way it gives you continuous internet and phone until the changeover date. The phone number needs to remain active during the porting. I know that's not quite what you want, but it will give you the best chance for a smooth transition in case nbn push back the installation.

Glen A.asked

I am on ADSL now & the NBN is in my area as of this week. My computer is on one side of the timber house & the smart TV on the other. This would be 8 mt. I hope to stream sports . Will the distance be a problem? I have looked at suggested house configurations but none really apply. I do not have WiFi at present . What approach should I take?

Robm8
Robm8

Hey mate is there cables in already for the setup or is it not wired up? Wifi would be one way to go, but if there's a few walls between each device you may find the wife might get a bit unstable over distance, I'd recommend wired but if you can get away with wireless go for it has always been my experience

Thanks for the reply.
ADSL now so phone lines to connect & not connected as yet to Broadband.
When I get Broadband 8 mt distance will be too much for cables so hoping WiFi will work satisfactorily through Timber walls ( not brick ) .
I'm hoping to stream HD sports from Computer or Smart TV app. I guess I will find out if buffering is a problem when it's set up. Just trying to make informed choices before then.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Glen, if you're concerned about WiFi reaching that far, then I recommend looking into our Google router/mesh setup. Your particular set up will depend on what service type you are getting as FTTN will still require a modem as well, but it's worth checking into. The way the google router works is it can come bundled with mesh points that can be placed around the home to strengthen the WiFi all the way through to prevent buffering. I have it in my home and it works very well. If you have any further questions or location specific questions, you can call our sales team or go to our website and ask them on live chat at www.aussiebroadband.com.au Cheers, Mel

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives