1300 Travel Insurance

1300 Travel Insurance

Comprehensive, Basics, Domestic, etc...

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jill Langtree

Jill Langtree

Kogan Travel Insurance

Kogan is a reliable and excellent company. Their travel insurance is the best I have found and very competitive in price. You won't find better cover anywhere. Top cover with nil excess is the same price as medium cover with $100 excess with other companies. Give it a try!

Insurance claim madeNo

Barbara

BarbaraDubbo

Unlimited Cancellation Fee

I’m a traveler by heart and I’ve been traveling locally and abroad almost every month. Because I am a business woman, I’m always in search for things I can benefit from and one of which is an insurance plan for travelers such as myself. The frequent traveler insurance of 1300 insurance is just what I need. The best thing about it, it covers my cancellation fees every time I cancel my trip last month April 3, 2013 due to business reasons. I saved a lot and found this insurance reliable and reasonable!
Reliable, cheap and dependable

Insurance claim madeYes
nicholb0011

nicholb0011AU

Relatively cheap, in fact they were the cheapest I found for my holiday to the UK for 2 weeks. I have 1300 Insurance Pet cover and have claimed with no problems in the past - always seem to get through on the phone.
Won Cannex award for best value
dont have any