Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Comprehensive, Basics, Standard Saver, etc...
See the Best Travel Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fast Cover Travel Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (28)
    • 1-2 weeks (38)
    • 2-4 weeks (31)
    • 1-2 months (12)
    • 3+ months (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (97) · No (16)

Dallas
DallasLaunceston, TAS

Simplicity

I believe it was nearly $100 saving on the insurance I was about to purchase through Australia Post. Except this cover had a lower excess. Very easy to apply, simple steps and under 3 minutes. Recommend so far, but cannot review the claims process as I have not had to deal with that department.

Queensland nomads
Queensland nomadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Remote evacuation/medirescue

Provides comprehensive insurance for Kimberly Coast cruise and price was very competitive. Service was excellent and policy explained well. Easy to discuss need for evacuation from remote areas and was able to finalise insurance purchase over the phone.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Queensland Nomads, thanks for the 5 star review about our remote area evacuation travel insurance. Enjoy your Kimberley Cruise.

Kind regards, Craig.

Cerigo3
Cerigo3Sydney Surrounds, NSW

very good

good except when I put through the payment I had a credit and the credit was more than the policy but there was no mention of a refund of the difference which was $4.45.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Cerigo3, Thanks for the review. Any Credit you didn't use on your current policy will remain valid and you can use the $4.45 on a future policy. Kind regards, Craig.

Solved a big problem !

Easy to understand and set up and providing us with exactly the right cover for our cruise so we can travel without worry.
Easy option for nominating another person to act on our account in case of emergency.

Claim Made No
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Beth, thanks for the review. We're glad you found it so simple to buy your travel insurance policy and add your emergency contact. Have a great cruise, Craig.

Rachel M.
Rachel M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great cover. I never thought I needed til

This was great covered that I never thought I needed it for domestic and work was paying for it so it really came in handy.
The customer service people were very nice. Recommend them and will continue to use them for work and hopefully when I can travel for play.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Thanks for the review Rachel and for the recommendation. Hopefully you'll be able to book in a holiday some time soon. Kind regards, Craig.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Elizabeth Ayling
Elizabeth AylingBowen

Good Choice

Very easy to purchase and had no problems at all deciding policy
Staff member was very informative. Have used Fast cover many times
Will definitely keep using Fast Cover While travelling

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for giving us 5 stars! We're glad that you've found us easy to use and that we've been able to help. We hope you have a wonderful holiday. Kind regards, Sally

CamB
CamBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to arrange and great experience previously

The policy was very simple to set up and clear on what was covered. Previously lodged a claim with Fast Cover was processed quickly with no fuss. Happy to use them again and recommend them as well.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Cam, thanks for the 5 star review. It's always good to hear it's simply to buy from Fast Cover and we have been able to help with a paid claim. Have a great trip. Kind regards, Craig

jillyp
jillypSouthwest, VIC

Simple comprehensive travel insurance

Easy to buy. Comparatively expensive post-COVID but essential to have. Not many choices now and my usual online insurer is not offering travel insurance so my first time with this company.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Thanks for your review and choosing Fast Cover. We're proud to be supporting travellers by offering a travel insurance option all the way through the COVID-19 pandemic and thankful to the travellers supporting us. Enjoy your trip! Kind regards, Craig

Great value

Good value and easy site to use first time user but will definitely use again
Happy to change minor details very promptly which others were not so easy to use

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking out travel insurance with Fast Cover! We're really glad you found buying a policy online with us simple and easy. Remember you'll get a loyalty discount on your future policies with us! Kind regards, Sally

IanW
IanWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Must have travel insurance

Easy to set up over the phone in a few minutes. Covered everything I needed. I’ve used Fast Cover before and had a very similar experience. I have not made a claim but feel secure with this type of cover.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Ian, thanks for taking the time to leave the review. I'm glad you are happy with the experience again as a returning customer. Kind regards, Craig

D L  C
D L C

Fast Cover Travel Insurance On-Line Purchase

The Policy did not allow you to subtract items that were not needed like car insurance when on a small tropical island that has no cars! This is an un-necessary item not needed but I was not able to subtract it from my policy! The website was frustrating to navigate. If any information is incorrect you must re-do it as it wipes everything out and you need to retype all over again, this is very time consuming and most people would probably give up! VERY FRUSTRATING!
However the cost of the policy was very economical and good value for money compared to other leading Insurance Companies!

Lindy B.
Lindy B.Western District, VIC

Covers what I need

I have used this company a few times got a voucher for when my cruise was cancelled was happy with that as I brought the cover with it saying dosnt cover COVID the cruise was cancelled because of COVID I haven’t had to make any claims so don’t know how good they are for that

lee
leePerth, WA

offer was good

1st time using this company and I have found the whole experience very easy to set up my travel insurance. Good info on website and answers almost all of my questions before taking out policy

GVK
GVKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value

The product I require at a reasonable price. Will use again. No claims to date.A no frills product priced accordingly. A good range of products.quick and simple. Recommended. Good for seniors.

jennywren
jennywrenSouth Australia

Great Coverage

Good value . Suitable for our needs. Quick and easy to purchase Have used this company many times. Easy to read terms and coverage.Definately will use again for Domestic travel. Thankyou

Read more reviews - page 2

Bobe
Bobeasked
Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Can I get cover on a campervan rental?

Simon G.asked
Travel Insurance

I'm trying to take out travel insurance for me and my girlfriend and was happy to find that you're offering travel insurance for couples on your website. I proceeded to put in the details to get a quote. Then, in the policy summary before payment, it explicitly states that only 1 adult traveller is covered. There's also no option to add another person. What's the purpose of a couples insurance if it only covers 1 person?

So, if you can't even get your products and sales process right, how can I trust you're getting anything right when I actually have to make a claim?

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not had a great purchasing experience. Our website is normally very user-friendly and an easy buy process to obtain one of our policies. We get loads of great positive feedback about it all the time. I'd really like to take a look at your quote, to see what went wrong, and would be most happy to help you with your policy purchase over the phone. I'll even throw in a discount for your trouble!
Feel free to call on Monday and ask to speak to me directly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Team Manager
1300 409 322

Simon G.

Thanks for your offer! Luckily 1Cover had a similar policy and their checkout process worked fine. So we’re covered now.

Michele
Michele

We are both covered and happy with the out come and have always used fast cover on our trips

wendy keen
wendy keenasked
Travel Insurance

couldiget a quote please as was unable to put several destination
fly to London then to Italy for 8 day cruise then ona train to Zurich and back on train to dusseldorf fly from there home through London and then hong kong and home myhusband is 75 and iam59 years old can youplease help with a quote

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your enquiry!
Please email us directly at info@fastcover.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you with a quote for your next trip :)

Kind Regards,

Emergency Dental$1,000$500$750$1,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not Included$2,000$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$5,000Not IncludedNot Included$5,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot Included$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)
Permanent Disability$50,000Not IncludedNot Included$50,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot Included$250
Delayed Luggage $750Not IncludedNot Included$750
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000Optional, up to $8,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included