4.1 from 4,149 reviews

1,028

BJay

BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Dissapointing

I have used Insure and Go many times in the past fortunately I had never had to make a claim until my recent Cruise where I slipped and fell requiring medical attention on board our ship. 15 working and still reviewing for a less than $ 500.00 claim. Never again will I use Insure and Go.

Mark

MarkNorthern Region, NSW

Haven't been yet, so can't comment on product, but service and simplicity very good and easy to understand and chose

Good price and appears to be a superior product compared to others I have looked at. Haven't been on trip yet or had to make a claim, good so far

DestinationNew Zealand

Lynne AhrensSouth East Queensland, QLD

very disappointing

I thought a good value policy. Having used this company on several occasions, I used again. I had not made a claim before but on my last trip I left my handbag in a taxi. Made police report and lodged claim on my return. They rejected my claim on the grounds I had left my bag unattended, also in a public place. This was in July and it is now the end of November and I am still trying to get resolution. I will not use them again.

Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim DateJuly 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

so far SO GOOD

better value than some but still costly
first time user
multi trip annual policy has good coverage, better than last company used.
no claim made at this time. A number of overseas trips planned in 2020 so will see how it goes.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

peterSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent service

after several Insureandgo policies I finally had to make a claim. which was caused by sad and distressing circumstances. with trepidation I made claim and the service ,help and care I received was outstanding, they did everything and settled very quickly. I live in a retirement village and our group all use Insureandgo.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

thanks insureandgo

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Rates,

I had a bit of trouble when I was appling online, However this was rectified very quickly after one phone call,
I have used this company on quite a few occasions and have never had to make a claim yet !!

Flugs

FlugsPerth, WA

Wouldn't go overseas without medical cover.

Very easy to get cover.
Easy to read online and very factual information.
Gives extra suggestions for additional cover but generally I only look for the health cover component.
Found to be the best competitive product for pricing and cover.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior

nigel

nigelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Choice Magazine preferred & no wonder

I needed to cancel my trip at short notice due to a medical emergency. My claim was well received & dealt with promptly. Was Would highly recommend the team at Insure & Go

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Clare D.

Clare D.Perth, WA

Anna was very helpful now I can relax and look forward to our holiday in March 2020

I got health insurance for myself and my husband for pre-existing health issues. I had almost given up on getting the insurance when someone suggested I give InsureandGo a try and I am so glad I did as we can now happily look forward to our trip to Asia with a peaceful mind.

Vegieman

Vegieman

We always select InsureandGo.

Once we reached the age of 70 premiums from insurers seemed to skyrocket. We looked for a bargain but a policy which we felt comfortable with and covered all our requirements seemed to be above our budget.Then we chanced on Insureandgo through the Seniors Card SA. We have not looked back since then and have used InsureandGo for several years. Touch wood we have not required to use the services but the reassurance that it would be OK is there in spades.

SandraW

SandraWSydney, NSW

Peace of mind for travelling

Very good value for the premium paid, I have pre-existing medical and this made it very easy to choose.
This is my first time out of Australia, and on a cruise and I feel this policy is great value. Very easy to set up and completed, paid and received policy documents very quickly.

Good result, average process

Lodged a claim for rental car excess waiver. Claim form is a quite misleading in that it actually said I cant make a claim which was confirmed by contact centre staff. Lodged the claim regardless pointing out no-where in the advertising or PDS did it mention the reason for not claiming. From there it was fine and approved. Good result but I wonder how many people miss out at the initial stages.

DestinationAustralia
Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedYes

Gold is the only way to go

Easy to set up and understand. Great prices . Am insured for everything I need and more. No I can enjoy our holiday knowing we are covered. Buy this insurance it's great.

Claim MadeNo

Good coverage for pre- existing medicsl conditiond

Policy and medical screening were easy to use online. The policy offered for pre- existing conditions was affordable and gives peace of mind for overseas travel. Have used in past and will use again.

Relle

RelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch!

This is the third policy Ive taken out with Insure and Go in the last 18 months. With several preexisting medical conditions, I believe the policies have been excellent value.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEurope, Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

wendySydney, NSW

Very happy with the product. Great price and good value.

Policy is good value and easy to set up. This is the first time I have used Insure and Go but will be using this company again when ever I travel.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

Still waiting

Still waiting for 2 policies to be sent to me after payment has been taken out of my account For domestic and international policies. Not sure why it's not been sent

DestinationAustralia

Kerry

KerryHunter Region, NSW

Easy and competitive.

This is the first time I have used Insure & GO, thanks to Seniors email and discount.

Was very happy with price after stating pre-existing conditions.

Similar coverage but far better price than others.

Peace of Mind

I found the website user friendly, quick and easy to organise, offering various options of affordability. The Gold policy cover chosen is comprehensive, covers most of my travel risks and provides fantastic value for money.

First time user

First time user. Found site user friendly, quick and easy to obtain quote and make purchase. Information set out well so easy to understand what we were purchasing and to compare for value. Wish I'd known could have used Seniors card for discount though. Haven't been on trip yet so can't comment on claims process and hope to need to either.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

George

Georgeasked

do you cover delayed flights and cancelled flights if strike action is taken by the airline staff.

Lynne Ahrens

After my experience with this company, they will find a way to not cover anything.

Lynne Ahrens

My friend made similar claim as I had and her claim was paid without a problem, obviously other companies care about their customers

Steven Hearneasked

My husband and I are in good health and have no current pre-existing conditions. Our parents are in relatively good health also even though my dad had a minor heart attack 13 years ago. Do we need to advise of all our parents ailments if not life threatening in case we need to cancel trip at any point if something should go wrong. My sister had an issue when they travelled and her husband's dad passed just before leaving. We want to know we are covered should anything out of our control happen?? Please advise?? We are doing some travels in Europe prior to a starting a cruise also so do we tick cruise and worldwide travel when completing quote? Anything else we SHOULD be aware of when taking out cruise travel insurance??

peter

Steven, I am now 90, and have had 7/8 insureand go policies over time. I find just answer all the medical questions almost all pre existing ailments are covered. I only attract a medical surcharge for a pacemaker on USA trips.you must mention the cruise in case of emergency at sea e.g.helicopter pick up. we were to go Europe in September a week before leaving my partner was given a devastating diagnosis and we had to cancel the trip. insureandgo covered all costs that were not able to be refunded by our travel agent's efforts. peter

Steven Hearne

Thank you so much for replying! They all sound the same til you need to make a claim. So good to hear they came through for you!

Anna J.InsureandGo Australia

Hi Steven, thank you for your enquiry. I think it's best to give us a call on 1300 401 177 to be able to assist with your policy and any questions you might have.

Regards,

Anna

Mareeasked

I have silver cover and have a flight to La Paz, Bolivia from Santiago, Chile on 16th April 2020. Smart traveller currently says "Reconsider your need to travel" for Bolivia. If I need to change my flight from Santiago to Lima because of the political unrest am I covered for any cancellation costs?

wendy

Read your policy. If you are on a tour your tour guide will only take you to safe areas. Listen to your government they will keep you informed and safe.

Anna J.InsureandGo Australia

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

Regarding cover for a reconsider your need to travel destination: we would still cover you for travel to Bolivia under the current status reconsider your need to travel, but please monitor the situation closely. Only if the warning escalates to do not travel then you will be covered to cancel your trip. However you will not be covered if you still decide to travel after the status changes.

Thanks, Anna