InsureandGo Australia

InsureandGo Australia

4.1 from 3,338 reviews

great rates

I have used insure and go 5 times now for our cruises as they are great value.. We`ve never had to claim so can`t comment on that process.... recommend to my friends all the time..

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Teenager

Travel Insurance

Always use southern cross travel insurance every time we travel. Was very easy to set up online and find very good value. Ive never had to make a claim but Im sure there would be know problems. Used SCI 5-6 times.

Claim MadeNo

Great especially for pre-existing medical condtions

We went to Europe for 8 weeks last year and we’re having trouble getting insurance due to my husband having epilepsy. I compared companies and insurengo came out the best. They came out the best. It cost more but I didn’t care as some wouldn’t even give it with an excess. He’d only had 2 seizures in over 12 months and none since. We then went to Thailand and now a 6 week domestic holiday within oz. I won’t go to another company now

DestinationAsia and Europe

Travel insurance needed

Accurate information. Regarding pre existing illness. Never told about seniors discount. Will call see if can get operator who can understand me and me understand them. They talk very quick

Not had a Claim yet!

I like the policy, as I can pay extra to cover pre existing medical issues. After I took out the Policy, I discovered I was entitled to a 15% discount through NSW Seniors. It took a few phone calls to eventually get about 10% back.

DestinationNorth America

Super quick claim approval

I always take out insurance goes but haven't had to put a claim through. This changed during my last trip to Malaysia where I required a locum doctor to come to my hotel to treat an injury that had developed after a extensive hike that day. I was prescribed medication and had to have some follow-up treatment the next day. I put my claim through a few days later nand it was approved within a week. All items sought including medication costs, call out fees etc were approved and I had the money in my account a few days after the official approval. Super impressed with everything, I will definitely be using this company in all future travels.

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

couldn't travel without it, good value, use it always when we travel

It covers everything I want from travel insurance especially hire car excess cover, I have never had to use it but it there if I need to use it. We use insure and go because it's the cheapest

Claim MadeNo

Claim processed at snail’s pace

Lodged a claim with all paperwork early Dec 2018. Settled finally this week. That is nearly 4 months for an uncomplicated claim. Poor performance indeed! Have moved to another provider.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Imelda, sorry to hear about your experience. Our claims team always try to resolve claims as soon as possible and I don't know why you claim took that long. If you can send me a private message with your policy or claim number, I will look into it with the team. Regards, Anna

SOLO LITTLE OLD LADY

Being 79 it is not easy finding travel insurance at a reasonable price when you are on a limited income. Easy for me to do online. Have 2 trips coming up to Asia & Italy. definitely use again.

Claim MadeNo

Really, helpful customer service?

Gotta say - policy appears very good and simple to understand. Customer Service person very helpful and explained things in a clear manner. I researched various insurance companies and value for money this one was the best. Nothing was too much trouble. This Insurance company was suggested to me by a friend, who has used them before. Nothing like word of mouth. I just hope they are as understanding in the event of a claim.

DestinationEurope
Claim MadeNo

Blown away by the price.

I had been quoted $380 by one company, one company wouldn’t cover me for any of my pre-existing illnesses. InsureandGo covered me for $200 less than the first quote. Brilliant!

Very helpful and efficient

Policy was easy to set-up.
This is the first time I have used your Insurance.
Price was okay.
Nothing else to add, a a a a a a a a a a a a

DestinationEurope

EASY SO FAR

We have just taken out a 12 month travel policy. It was easy. We have not had tp make a claim and hope we won't so that's all I can comment on so far.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim MadeNo

Our experience has always been fantastic. It is hassle free and great value. We use InsureandGo whenever we travel which has been over 15 times. We would highly recommend this company.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Teenager
DestinationAsia and Australia/Oceania
Claim MadeNo

Useless insurance if driving your own car on holiday

Appeared good value but disappointed. Lesson learned: always read the fine print. $3000 "resumption of journey" doesn't cover replacing punctured car tyres on own car. Plane fares or car rental costs would be more than the $641 it cost to continue our road trip. Apparently if we had missed the ferry to Tassie we could have claimed the fare and presumably the cost of the accommodation missed but fortunately, by the smallest of stressful margins, we didn't. So much for Gold Domestic insurance with excess waiver. Not happy and won't use them in future.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Narelle, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the claim result you wanted, and I can see your frustration. Unfortunately, from what you've explained, it does seem like the claim was considered and rejected based on the provisions in the PDS. But if you feel the claim was handled unfairly in any way, you are able to lodge a complaint, which will also trigger a re-evaluation of your case. You can do this by emailing complaints@insureandgo.com.au and providing them with your claim number. Thanks, AnnaThanks, Anna. Yes, I'm frustrated. Gloria was nice enough and went to her supervisor to check so I don't see the point in wasting further time. It does seem unfair that our mode of transport prevents us from claiming. Our holiday was very inconveniently interrupted and we took the only sensible action to resume our journey. Perhaps we would have met your criteria if we had left our car near the ferry to be fixed and hired a car instead but there is no point speculating.

Total Necessity

My policy was good value and easy to set up. I am a first time user of this company and found the policy to be a good price. Covered everything I needed.

Good Value Cover

Covers everything I needed for a great price. Easy to compare the different policies on offer, hopefully they are just as good if I ever need to make a claim

Claim MadeNo

I trust insureandgo much more than the credit card insurance

-Very easy to follow and understand most important information
-I used at least three time for family and myself
-Even if you compared the market on internet, insurandgo still on the top

Travel insurance

Have used this travel insurance two or three times I have always found it to be good value for money and easily obtained online. I have not needed to claim so cannot comment on that aspect.

Great customer service.

Outstanding customer service and patience when giving complicated medical information to the lovely man named Robbie, who helped is secure travel insurance for my Aunt and Uncle. Would recommend them to other friends and family.

Claim MadeNo

Hi. Would I be covered for accident/injury or personal liability while windsurfing?

Does the multrip insurance covers international cruises? do you have a reverse charge number to call from overseas ? thank you
afaik, my policy does cover international cruises. i don't understand about the reverse charge phone question. i am only one of their customers.Hi Tony, thank you for your enquiry. Annual policies include cover for cruises. If you need to call us from overseas, you can do a reverse charge to our 24 hours emergency assistance number +6129333999. If you have any questions, please give us a call on 1300 401 177 Regards, Anna

I have read reviews above and all seem to be good except if someone makes a claim can you tell me what the time frame is on paying claims particularly if it was for long delays or medical/hospital
Hi Carolee, good question. Once we have approved your claim, you will be paid within 10 business days. The time taken to process your payment isn't related to the type of claim. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. Thanks, Anna

Similar listings