67% · 63 · 33%

Amber L.
Kate
KatePerth, WA3 posts

Resumes and Interview Coaching - Excellent Service

Monique is very timely with reaching out, provides great resources and tools and helps create the best Resume and application letter for your individual circumstances.
CHRIS W
CHRIS WNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

The resume was the best I have seen

professionally made resume and cover letter
great communication
would highly recommend
5 stars Show reply
Susan Tobane
Susan TobaneNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent service & results

Very happy that resume & cover letter could capture my skills perfectly & land interviews for my chosen field. Feel more confident to aim higher than I have been. Thank you Monique.
Jennifer
Jennifer

Don't choose this company

Very poor service. Never did a resume for us, it has been approximately 6 weeks.We are very upset after giving all of that money and all correspondence stopped completely now.
1300 Resume   DM

We have no record of a resume that was never completed, we are an online business and always send files to client upon completion. If there was some issue with an email not received as this is a genuine review, then please urgently contact us.

Kendall
Kendall

This was perfect and thank you

Very professional and managed to update my Resume, Selection criteria and covering letter in the time frame that I given.

I would highly recommend them to anybody who needs to have all they documents update to help then in applying for a job

William J.
William J.Sydney, NSW

You're a true professional, Monique

I would highly recommended Mining Resumes if you are seeking a new resources job. I recently went to Monique at 1300 Resume. I am very thankful for her assistance and her 25 years experience really shines through in the quality of the documents I received. She completed my resume recently and since that time I have secured 3 interviews for permanent Supervisor jobs with leading companies. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Maria Johnson
Maria JohnsonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great quality resume for my son!

I went to Monique and her team last year for my resume and they did an absolutely splendid job. Since then I ordered a resume for my son for an apprenticeship in the construction industry and they blew me away once again. They really highlighted Jason's skills, even though he's only had a job at McDonalds. He's now secured the role and I can't thank Monique and her team enough!!
Ken Allen