Wise Employment

2.0

Tracey.H

Tracey.HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wise Employment, the BEST

2020 is when I engaged with Wise Employment. My experience has always been positive, I do not have any negative comments whatsoever. I’m so grateful for Regina.
Regina is inspiring, her commitment and communication is exceptional. Regina gives me confidence in all aspects of my life, a true blessing.

Interview - No Response - Chermside Branch

Usually when you go for a face to face interview you will at least receive a response regarding an outcome of your interview. I interviewed at Chermside with a lady named Angie around a month ago.

Although the job may not have been the correct fit, in today's environment where people are under pressure to secure permanent work, candidate care is vital and communication is paramount.

I think it's very unprofessional to not have received a response from my interview. If your staff treat candidates like that who may be potential employees with your organisation, I can't imagine how you treat your customers.

Sharna Johnson

Sharna JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

Employment & Recruitment Services

Find out how Wise Employment compares to other Employment & Recruitment Services

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got a Job from The Great Work of Wise Employment

I would like to say a Big Thank you to Wise Employment I come to you guys as I have a Disability and I needed help to get a job And to update my Resume as it was old dated and a cover sheet that I never had till now and thanks to Wise Employment I had a Interview Yeterday at Coles. Yeterday evening I received a call that I got the Job at Coles which I’m excited about as it’s been 9 months staying at home applying and looking with the help of Wise Employment was able to push me in the right Direction and now it’s paid off
I recommend giving theses guys a Go as there a Truly a 10 Star Service I was Surprised ☺️
Thank you from the bottom of my Heart ❤️
Kind Regards
Andrew

Poisoned C.

Poisoned C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT JOIN if you have any mental health issues, they will purposely try to hurt your situation.

After Covid, we're all being reengaged with job providers and I was referred to them. Without warning they changed my appointment time, day, with zero phone notification or message saying check your jobactive account. 6 pm the day before the new appointment I had no knowledge about, I get a reminder text about the appointment. I regularly check my profile so to have this suddenly dropped on my the night before, I had one of the worst anxiety attacks in my life. This company is treating us that are seriously ill as playthings to make a buck. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Their marketing is a complete LIE.

Shannen

Shannen

Waste of time

Palkia348

Palkia348Sydney, NSW

They are just lazy

Aware of what i have done wrong in the job that found me they assume they did something after i struggled to get into TAFE and to find things they promised to find i have waited over 4-5 months for assistance and they don't even follow up.

Abused

AbusedSydney, NSW

They will abuse you until you die.

For people who suffer from mental health issues, wise employment will provide no assistance for months, ignore your emails and phone calls. Do not go there if you do not want to die.

dua l.

dua l.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Joke of a “Manager”

If you have ever dealt with Joell, the manager at greensborough Melbourne, she is an absolute fake! she would kept talking about herself and wouldn’t ask about you and she would pretend that she cares but she doesn’t. you can tell by the way she talks about herself and she would change the subject if you talk about yourself. I have met with a lot of case managers already and no one really cares about you. you would never get a job at all. do not waste your time with this so called perfect woman because she isn’t!

Mad

MadSydney, NSW

Wise Employment windsor nsw

Shelly

ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

WISE is not wise at all, they're a joke!!!

If you get Kerri Mobbs from Logan, ask for someone else. She is rude and an idiot. The employment agency is a joke itself. They just want customers on the books to get "govt funding", they don't give a damn about you.

Darlene Jasmin

Darlene JasminSydney, NSW

MT DRUITT OFFICE IS A JOKE

Di

Di

Terrible

I was given three different personal contact staff over 6months. As one left, I kept getting another. Communication horrendous, really no support and when I talked to them kept getting very cool replies. I did want a job.

Wise Employment Redcliffe

Kaylene at wise employment ,helped me out so much, she is such a kind and caring person who really understood me, she never gave up on finding me work I was with wise for a few month's and I now have finally landed a awesome job that I start next week

Robert B.

Robert B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless. Utterly, utterly useless.

My son has been with this mob for ... far too long. Time to get a new agency. But - which one actually wants to get my son a job and which ones just want to keep getting paid by the government while they faff around in circles?

mirrelle p.

mirrelle p.South East Queensland, QLD

Ipswich Wise Employment Review

I have been with Ipswich Wise Employment for quite a while now and I couldn't be more happy with the Ipswich team. The entire staff are amazing and they have made me feel extremely comfortable in every way. They have been extremely helpful and Maria has been my most biggest support in so many ways. I highly recommend this amazing team.

Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Inexperienced staff

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service

I suffer from depression and anxiety, Wise employment staff are supportive, understanding and compassionate. I can't say thank you enough. The show flexibility with their appointments and give great advice

CAH13

CAH13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you have a disability to not use

Terrible terrible service

After being messed around for an appointment I turned up, only to be ignored for half an hour while people walked around eating and drinking coffee. For someone who struggles with clinical depression and anxiety that’s very very very poor service, I got told I would be contacted after I complained and I never was. This is obviously a money making operation that doesn’t give a crap about the people they claim to represent