3.5

62% · 11872 · 38%

3.6
3.7
Brand Manager for Wise Employment? Claim your listing.

Jennifer Singh
Jennifer SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Meher Thank u

Meher Thank you for all ur help and Motivation and making me follow my dreams
Zhao
Zhao

thanks Shylaja

Shylaja genuinely wants to help people in need. She tried her best to provide useful information to job seekers.
Marjorie T.
Marjorie T.

Thank you Maria, for your understanding, encouragement, kindness and your willingness to help those people who is really feeling helpless and disadvantages.
paul
paul

happy

great service offered by wise .employment , david georgina and leticia great staff
CAROL B.
CAROL B.Perth, WA

Excellent service

Would like to thank Nicole at WISE Gosnells and all the staff. Nicole was listening to my concerns and my story for which I'm very grateful. I went in to WISE stressed, depressed and having major problems with Job search as being older generation I was technically challenged. Nicole put myself at ease straight away and I left feeling heard and hopeful. I'm now moving to age pension so will no longer need WISE but will call in every now and then to see how Nicole and staff are going. Have heard that Nicole has had a baby boy so would like to say congratulatons to her and hope to catch up in the future. Many many thanks.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Incredible Service

Jav is the kindest, most professional and helpful person that I have EVER had the pleasure of working with. She is incredibly diligent and despite crazy days, she always makes time for her clients and always assists them with any task or request big or small.
When you contact WISE, ASK FOR JAV. She is a true superstar!!!
Johny Khouri
Johny KhouriSydney, NSW

The best job provider experience

When I was referred to Wise employment Revesby and had Baha as my job provider, I was impressed he was able to find me a full time job so quickly. I'm really happy with the job, honestly he is the best job provider I had ever had.
Toni A.
Toni A.Sydney, NSW

A very good provider at Wise Employment Ryde

Moby has looked after me so well during the last year. He has helped me looking for a job and learning new skills to enhance my resume. After an illness and operation he kept in touch to keep me updated. Thank you Moby
sandramarchant08
sandramarchant08South East Queensland, QLD

My views on my personal consultant

I have been assigned with Monica at Redcliffe office Qld she is amazing. Monica is none judgemental and compassionate she really dives in helping me and researching areas I wouldn't know about, The whole company are great but I have gone through a few consultants and Monica is the one I personally recommend if you find you can't connect with anyone give her a go you won't regret it.
Charles S.
Charles S.

I been with Wise employment for a short time and the staff have been very helpful, I've been dealing with Hong and she has been awesome, I'm so happy I went there, in the short time I've found my self in interview's and happy how things are travelling.
Max
Max2 posts

Amazing service

I just want to say a huge thank you to Chris Meyer's for all his hard work help and support he has been absolutely phenomenal and has always gone above and beyond and he has been the best in work supporter I have ever had
Nik
NikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Nauka Joshi- Best case worker in my life

Nauka Joshi at Wise Employment Dandenong is sensational at her job and a beautiful person. She is very approachable, and down to earth and we have built a wonderful rapport together.
Nauka Joshi has always gone above and beyond for me, always striving for my best outcomes, clearing obstacles and making progress for me. What she says she will do, she 100% will do and is reliable and always reachable.

All credit to Nauka Joshi when was start of my journey in returning to work. She is incredible and truly made me feel seen and heard at a dark point in my life. She made things happen.

Without Nauka Joshi, I wouldn't be happily employed and working for a great boss. I'm the happiest I've been in a very long time. Big thank yous!!--Nik

cheerleaderfan6996
cheerleaderfan6996New South Wales

Wise employment this biggest scam in Australia ATM

Riddle me this so I'm unemployed on disability I can not get work cover I can not get super paid to me as I'm disabled an unable to WORK however the government just last year alone paid this company 780.0000 million dollars to find us work when we're legally not allowed to can someone please please explain not to mention the hundreds of millions they received for signing up clients for training courses into Jobs they are not allowed to be employed in what a total scam an waste of money not to mention also the disconnect fees paid to wise for them disconnecting your payments think 149.00 every time they do it hence all there clients are disconnected almost monthly this organization needs to be audited an the criminals thrown in jail
kim.kp96
kim.kp96Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Disgusting treatment by Hong in Melton

This woman should not be in this job. After explaining my anxiety and depression issues, as well as having COPD, I asked her to help me find the right job for me. She proceeded to railroad me into applying for a job in the same field, stating that if I applied for anything else it would not be recognised by her and my payment would be cut.
She hounded me to the point where I've completely shut down and can't do anything. No empathy whatsoever. Hong is a very cold hard person who doesn't listen or offer any support, only aggressive assertion that she is right.
Adam Y.
Adam Y.Western Australia

Elena from wise mandurah the best of the best

Elena from wise employment mandurah is the best worker in her field that I've met she has helped me above and beyond such a saint at heart God bless Elena on your new journey you will be missed by me especially thankyou for your big heart and the time you took to help me get nearer to my goals ❤️