97% · 1043 · 3%

4.9

Sally B
Sally BCentral West, NSW2 posts

Great experience

Quick turnaround and outstanding content - well worth the money to also have LinkedIn profile updated
Sakina M
Sakina MPerth, WA

Excellent work TopStack!

Timeous responses, and the writer was able to encapsulate my entire work career really well. He has also done an excellent job with my LinkedIn profile and cover letter.
Michelle
MichellePeel, WA

Amazing Experience

James was wonderful and very easy to deal with. Highly recommend
S YY
S YYCanberra 2600, ACT

Very disappointing

I used TopStack twice in the past two years. It was quite good. However, my recent experience was very disappointing. The writer had not contacted me and directly sent me a draft resume and cover letter - all my information is wrong (name, address, applied position, work experience etc.). Obviously, the writer is using a template and put all my old resume in. When I pointed out, they sent me an "updated piece" with wrong information again. The customer service is very difficult to be contacted when applying for a refund--- they only have an email, no contacting number, no supervising for writers.
TopStack Australia   DM
T Pine
T PineSydney, NSW

Profession service provided

Fast and professional service provided. I got two excellent resumes done in no time. They had insights into industries that I targeted and knew what recruiters were searching for.
Han
Han

Very professional and exceptionally swift in producing documents

Very professional and exceptionally swift in producing documents. Much appreciated.
Anastasios S.
Anastasios S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Request of a CV and cover letter

professional delivery ,satisfied will recommend to family and friends if required.
Simmo
Simmo

Fantastic!

Amazing job on my resume and profile. Quick efficient and professional.
Brian McLeay
Brian McLeaySydney, NSW

Resume Preparation

I was extremely impressed with my updated resume. The efficient time that it was turned around in was amazing.
Alex
Alex

Fantastic service - good quality product

Service was fast, friendly and I received a high-quality piece of work.
Em K
Em K

Incredibly helpful

I really appreciate this service.

They've assisted in making my resume stand out amongst the crowd. Terminology has changed since I last wrote a resume, so this service has really eased the pressure I was feeling on how to "best present myself on paper"

Very quick turn around with great communication.

Worth the investment!

Marie K
Marie KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Thank you so much. Very timely.
Excellent reference. Would use this company again.
Matthew J.
Matthew J.

Very professional

Great to work with. Was always available to answer all questions. De
C Ferreira
C FerreiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and efficient service

Fiona was excellent to work with. From my existing CV and linked in profiles she was able to work autonomously to redesign my resume.
Very happy with the end of results. Was a fuss free process.
Deb
Deb

Fantastic service

I was lucky enough to have Fiona Morris complete my resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile. She did an amazing job. Fiona writes incredibly well and really highlights your strengths beautifully in the finished resume and cover letter she creates.
Fiona is based in Australia, which was perfect for a quick turnaround in communication.
I would use them again in the future. Highly recommended.