APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Incompetent, only helping themselves

I wanted to give no stars, but that's not an option. Avoid. They have no idea about disability employment. if you complain they investigate themselves and say they are fine.

Micka

Micka

They are just so unbelievable

Extremely poor outcomes

I was put into a ‘placement’ where I was paid below the legal wage for many hours- staff told me it’s a “tax free bonus” and I don’t need to tell centerlink. Then was told I was expected to stay in the placement for six months. Serious breaches of OH&S in the workplace were also brushed off by APM. Took forever to get a poor quality substandard resume, staff didn’t even seem to know what I was doing in the placement they put me in. My mental health has since deteriorated. Should never have been placed with such a dodgy business under substandard conditions. Should never have put up with it!

Be cautious of these tricksters!

They repeatedly told me that I new how to get a job and I didn't need them to help me!

Waste of time to anyone that wants to be helped

Corey M

Corey MPerth, WA

Screwed me over so many times even to the point of needing to re apply for payments at no fault of my own.

Not happy

Not happyIllawarra, NSW

Useless

Felt forced into doing a course I wasn't interested in. They have no idea how to deal with or the limitations of people with hearing problems or people with a cochlear implant

Marty

MartyHunter Region, NSW

Worst

They don’t want to help you they are just trying to get kickbacks from the government!
Would never recommend them to anyone there are far better agencies out there to choose from.

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

incompetent and moronic

ApmIsACunt

ApmIsACuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars, disgusting, a threat to good people trying to work in today’s economy

I wasn’t mentally fit for my job, I left and continued my job search, they cut my payments for 8 weeks and I called them distraught because I have a cat to feed and the manager told me “you should of thought of that before you left your job”

Paris 90

Paris 90Sydney, NSW

Horrible Provider

They are suppose to deal with ppl with disabilities but I think most of them have no idea at all how to do that correctly, The company is so money focused that they dont really care about the actual person just meeting their targets. There is no financial help if you need clothes for interviews they only help you in that respect if you get a job . They are condescending and treat you like a child. In regards to my recent experience, they were not forthcoming with the truth and have just pretty much just stabbed me in the back. Thats no way to treat ppl, I dont care who they are. I would not recommend them to anyone