Verifiedapm.net.au🏆 2024 Award

83% · 676130 · 16%

dajarikui
dajarikuiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very caring & knowledgeable

Jessica was very caring & knowledgeable.
She took me through the process and explained what she was doing every step of the way.
Jessica is a real asset!
Diane
Diane5 posts

Getting the help we need

My husband and I were very pleased with the lady that came in to see us. We wasn't rushed , she listened to all we told her and she made sure we understood what help we could get. We knew we were at the bottom of the ladder, but she helped us get started. She pointed out the help we needed and also how to get that help. Show reply
Janet Dunn
Janet DunnQLDDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Easy, no nonsense process

Assessor was friendly, non judgemental and thorough.
She telephoned to ask if it was possible to bring our interview forward which of course was accepted.
Kathleen Rankin
Kathleen RankinQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfactory

Fiona was punctual, understanding and informative. She cared about my needs.
Istvan H.
Istvan H.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was contacted within two days from my first phone call

The people I was talking to on the phone were really helpful and patient.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very prompt service response

Assessor appt days after I lodged online request. Assessor arrived on time and v competent and friendly. Knew of services that I could use and explored needs in logical manner. The next day after assessment Anglicare rang re their services so assessor wasted no time in following up according to my assessed unmet needs!! Impressive service and timely response.
Margaret
MargaretSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Julie T
Julie TQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Very easy to read and understand. Very straightforward in all sections
Suni
SuniNSWSydney, NSW

Very low level of qualified staff hence their outcomes for participants is non existent. Free money from government

No one helps you get employment and the level of qualifications and expertise of the staff are somewhat basic. For a company that's been around since 1994 and just gone public you would expect better qualified staff and processes. Apparently they have no company contacts . They go wandering the streets knocking on businesses doors. Wow oh also Mark McGowan ex WA premier is on the board . How is that even legal.
Sandy
SandySAMurray Mallee, SA2 posts

We found the interview clearly defined and heloful

We have found our assessment very good and helpful of our individual needs
K.Ou
K.Ou

Wish I chose someone else and not have wasted my time

They don't provide more only less than other employment agencies....

Staff give the appearance of help but in actual fact they are nothing more than pushers of a very limited educational resource.

Condescending to the difficulties of health barriers as well as blind to other barriers of employment...

Sharon M.
Sharon M.

Extremely satisfied

Assessor was very helpful and professional. Explained all services available.
Huw P.
Huw P.

Excellent assessment process

Assessment handle quickly and without fuss. Explanation of processes accurate and easily understood.
Lyn R.
Lyn R.

The lady who visited me was very helpful and understanding.
Annette
Annette SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very satisfying experience

Assessor was very knowledgeable and a good communicator. Has given my wife and I a good understanding of our entitlements.

Dear APM,

APM have been commenting like " ...... would like to investigate.... " to customers , and some customer says or shows like he/she has been given resolution or solution by APM......

Once again, I would like to ask APM that : regarding my matter why APM would not like to respond to me and give resolution/solution to me ? ( While many documents and information have already proven that APM staff including some Support Manager had told lies about many simple facts. And, no one at APM is able to say a word in front of APM Management to deny those lies. )

- Do APM only choose to give some customer with some resolution?
- Do APM not care about some matter / customer/ evidence which shows and proves APM's own staff have misconducted and lied about many simple facts?

Are APM really showing people that there are equality , ethic and sincerity at APM please?

Thank you!

Best regards.

Dear APM ( Support team ? ) ,
How are you? APM have been commenting like "... would like to investigate ...... " and showing like APM would like to be sincere to investigate and give solution to customer , then, regarding my matter APM have " investigated " many months ago , APM have "investigated" for multiple times, many documents and information found /submitted by me have proven that APM staff including some Support Manager had told lies and covered up things . I have been emailing to APM for many times ....... APM keep silent.

APM please kindly show that APM are sincere to" investigate". Could APM give solution to me please?

Thank you!

Best regards

ozzie
ozzie

I would like to know why APM is refusing to release me from their agency after I requested to be released back to Centrelink for my jobseekers? I contacted Centrelink who advised me that APM can release me from their books and return me to Centrelink. However, when I contacted APM consultant their response was Centrelink can only do this. What utter rubbish. APM obviously don’t want to release me because of the monetary kickback they receive from Centrelink, is this not so??

APM (Advanced Personnel Management)   DM

Hello, So, we can assist you further can you please email us at APM4jobs@apm.net.au? We can then investigate further.
To ensure your privacy please do not reply via this forum.
Kind Regards,
APM

cee m.
cee m.

Truth 100% money hungry useless organisation APM is like Max employment which l shut down in Darwin for being fraudulent exactly same as this organisation no transparency what so ever all just cash grab

CategoryEmployment & Recruitment Services
Service TypeJob Search Platform, Recruitment Agency and Resume & CV Writing Service
IndustriesHealthcare and Human Resources
Awards 2024

Contact info for APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

• ABN: 64062160614