APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Criminal Behaviour

Dodge

DodgeBrisbane

Garbage service

APM, you are a disgrace!!!

APM, you are a disgrace and you know what the worst part is? The government pays you money for this! You lie to people, you promise everything and deliver NOTHING, you waste people's time and money by asking them to present to appointments where NOTHING gets done. Shame on you!

MickNorth

MickNorthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not That Good!

I was promised the world but in reality they seem to deliver nothing! They even forgot my second appointment and asked me to come back later as they were busy with some guy off the street! I really am going to keep them accountable and rate the service yet to come. Im know it is up to me to find a job but if they can help then all the better. I will keep everyone posted.

Rosebud APM

annoyed

annoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of time

Disapointed

Disapointed

A waste of time, frustrating and the standard of professional interaction is very bad.

I found my service provider actually lazy and I found myself correcting continually her mistakes, not good. I was a client NOT on a review for parole as this is how I felt with the attitude and remarks made.

Ada_W

Ada_WSydney, NSW

COLD BLOODED, DO NOT USE THEIR DES SERVICE

Disatisfied

DisatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

bullying Culture

Having worked for APM in Tasmania the culture from senior management is to bully everyone including workers, clients and employers and forced to take claims that are not factual. Putting people in unsuitable employment to reach KPI's which are over inflated and also falling people of employment and the placing them in the system to same employment to cook the books for DHS

Frank

FrankPerth, WA

Money grabbers

For over a year I have had emotion issues presented docs certificate to see a counsellor but have had nothing but excuses.this is a blatant disregard to my health and welfare this mob should be investigated or are they hand in glove with gov.
Disgusted

Noonie

NooniePerth, WA

Definitely not a Disability Service.

They are not worried about people with Anxiety or Depression. They only care about their KPi's.
My first meeting with the consultant at APM Joondalup was a disappointment. I could tell she was not interested in what type of employment I was looking for, she wasn't even listening to me. Then when the meeting was over, she said to me and I quote "Beggars can't be Choosers".
Another time I went in there she had a cold and was coughing and spluttering over her keyboard and computer. Not very professional.
Give this mob a wide berth.

Colin25

Colin25Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful Beyond Measure... Shut down APM

Incompetent, only helping themselves

I wanted to give no stars, but that's not an option. Avoid. They have no idea about disability employment. if you complain they investigate themselves and say they are fine.

Micka

Micka

They are just so unbelievable

Extremely poor outcomes

I was put into a ‘placement’ where I was paid below the legal wage for many hours- staff told me it’s a “tax free bonus” and I don’t need to tell centerlink. Then was told I was expected to stay in the placement for six months. Serious breaches of OH&S in the workplace were also brushed off by APM. Took forever to get a poor quality substandard resume, staff didn’t even seem to know what I was doing in the placement they put me in. My mental health has since deteriorated. Should never have been placed with such a dodgy business under substandard conditions. Should never have put up with it!

Be cautious of these tricksters!

They repeatedly told me that I new how to get a job and I didn't need them to help me!

Waste of time to anyone that wants to be helped

Corey M

Corey MPerth, WA

Screwed me over so many times even to the point of needing to re apply for payments at no fault of my own.

Donna R.Perth, WA

They are an appalling rehab provider. Just after money, offering no service.

Not happy

Not happyIllawarra, NSW

Useless

Felt forced into doing a course I wasn't interested in. They have no idea how to deal with or the limitations of people with hearing problems or people with a cochlear implant