Verifiedapm.net.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5

Desyl F.
Desyl F.

Great

I won’t to be able to look after myself at some point
Marija Dvorjak
Marija DvorjakFar North Queensland, QLD

The assessment went well!

I was happy with my review. I hope we agreed with my needs and now l am waiting for another review from Age Care for finding me the appropriate services which I need.
Dell K.
Dell K.

Assessment services

I was really impressed with the assessment by [Name Removed] , [Name Removed] is very caring and supportive there isn't any fault with her attitude.
Very informative and extremely helpful
Donald M.
Donald M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Interviewed by Adelwho spoke very clearly

Good clear interview and explained my wants and needs and rights
Colleen G
Colleen GNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional

Very professional and pleasant to speak with, I was more than happy to outline all the difficulties I am experiencing and detailing my medical conditions.
Gazza
Gazza14 posts

Another joke that's not funny

I was asked by APM to give feedback on there services. What services. I have not heard from anyone since the first assessment. I didn't expect anything else. I've been managing my mum's aged care too. She's 93 and her services are a shambles to. She can hardly see or hear. They send her text messages. Ha ha. Idiots. I'm going to hospital in 2 days for a knee replacement. Already ordered youfoodz. I'd starve otherwise. Don't waste your time.
APM (Advanced Personnel Management)   DM
Debc
DebcNorth Queensland, QLD

Informative an full of information

Was very happy with this assessment. Was made to feel very comfortable an all explanations an questions were clearly explained.
Prue Blackmore
Prue BlackmoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient, caring and competent

Christine was patient and kind, efficient and knowledgeable and overall and excellent people person as well as competent re all the things to be considered.
John M.
John M.

Very good

It was very informative to hear what is available to help myself and my wife in the home in our age cannot do another around the home
Jack Willenborg
Jack Willenborg

APM visit

The gentleman explaining the system was precise and knew his subject. He never hesitated to deny information, he was not familiar with.
Gordon G
Gordon G

Aged Care Services

Very professional and courteous.
Explained everyting to be able to understand the procedure.
Jenny jones
Jenny jonesNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Negative

Waste of time as they cannot provide the services a customer requires
Lyle F B Reed
Lyle F B Reed

"The new client interview"

As a new client I was not very familiar with APM or their method of care and well being.After being soundly advised, I had no trouble grasping all of the details including the services on offer.I am also aware that the time margin to be accepted is at least approximately 18 months.The care worker who visited me was very polite and had a wide knowledge of her duties.
Athina Boynton
Athina Boynton

Disappointing

Total waste of time for both of us. No services forthcoming.
Suzanne  Burns
Suzanne BurnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Assessment for aged care home support

I felt comfortable with the questions I was asked the girls put me at ease thank you girls

Dear APM,

APM have been commenting like " ...... would like to investigate.... " to customers , and some customer says or shows like he/she has been given resolution or solution by APM......

Once again, I would like to ask APM that : regarding my matter why APM would not like to respond to me and give resolution/solution to me ? ( While many documents and information have already proven that APM staff including some Support Manager had told lies about many simple facts. And, no one at APM is able to say a word in front of APM Management to deny those lies. )

- Do APM only choose to give some customer with some resolution?
- Do APM not care about some matter / customer/ evidence which shows and proves APM's own staff have misconducted and lied about many simple facts?

Are APM really showing people that there are equality , ethic and sincerity at APM please?

Thank you!

Best regards.

Dear APM ( Support team ? ) ,
How are you? APM have been commenting like "... would like to investigate ...... " and showing like APM would like to be sincere to investigate and give solution to customer , then, regarding my matter APM have " investigated " many months ago , APM have "investigated" for multiple times, many documents and information found /submitted by me have proven that APM staff including some Support Manager had told lies and covered up things . I have been emailing to APM for many times ....... APM keep silent.

APM please kindly show that APM are sincere to" investigate". Could APM give solution to me please?

Thank you!

Best regards

ozzie
ozzie

I would like to know why APM is refusing to release me from their agency after I requested to be released back to Centrelink for my jobseekers? I contacted Centrelink who advised me that APM can release me from their books and return me to Centrelink. However, when I contacted APM consultant their response was Centrelink can only do this. What utter rubbish. APM obviously don’t want to release me because of the monetary kickback they receive from Centrelink, is this not so??

APM (Advanced Personnel Management)   DM
cee m.
cee m.

Truth 100% money hungry useless organisation APM is like Max employment which l shut down in Darwin for being fraudulent exactly same as this organisation no transparency what so ever all just cash grab

CategoryEmployment & Recruitment Services
Service TypeJob Search Platform, Recruitment Agency and Resume & CV Writing Service
IndustriesHealthcare and Human Resources
Awards 2024

Contact info for APM (Advanced Personnel Management)

• ABN: 64062160614