SMAART Recruitment

SMAART Recruitment

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional

I can't recommend Riona Canavan enough, I got in contact with her on a Friday and she had me working by the Monday. She was so helpful and easy to approach, an absolute dream!
I would definitely recommend this agency.
Thanks so much Smaart Recruitment! :)

Professional and personable!

I would highly recommend the expertise of Aaron Ergin. From the initial meeting, Aaron knew where I he felt I would grown with his strong Client base. He was honest, knew the Company, the Directors and the culture of the Business. He answered any query I had honestly and always came back to me with answers when he said he would. 10/10

Best Customer Focused Agency

Was greeted as soon as the elevator doors opened. Met with Abbie and Theo who were extremely accomodating. The service was just phenomenal! I felt so relaxed and well looked after! Would definitely recommend this agency.

I have had a really good experience with Smaart recruitment, especially with Riona! She is super helpful, welcoming and really informative. I would definitely recommend this agency if you are trying to find work

Great experience 10/10

Just moved to Melbourne and was finding it very hard to get work and was lucky enough to come across this recruitment company . I was dealing with Riona and jade and couldn’t recommend them enough so friendly and easy to deal with.

Fantastic Agency! Highly Recommend.

Justin and the crew at Smaart have been fantastic. Very welcoming and do everything they can to help and point you in the right direction.

Excellent level of service, professionalism and humor

The team at SMAART were helpful, organised, informative and enjoyable to be around. They made us feel comfortable and welcome and provided a detailed introduction about the role and what it intales.

Fantastic Recruitment Agency/Service with Brilliant Staff

Exceptional Agency that takes care of its applicants. 10/10, i would reccomend this organization to any young professional seeking employment.

Amazing Recruitment Agency!!!

Smaart are brilliant! They’ve been so attentive from the minute they first called me right through to the first day of my job. Justin was super friendly and helpful and couldn’t have put me any more at ease! They really care about the people they’re job hunting for and do everything they can to make sure you’re prepared! Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Reliable and efficient!

Justin was great, really gave me detail about the role I'd applied for, within less than 24 hours I was involved in a group interview. I was told everything I wanted to know and was really impressed with the way him and Stephanie directed the interview process.

Attention to Detail and Excellent Customer Service

The challenging journey of finding a new position has become a positive experience with the help from Smaart Recruitment. Justin is a highly motivated, enthusiastic and client focused professional, demonstrating attention to detail and excellent customer service.

Great Company

Justin provides a great experience throughout all aspects of the recruitment process which made for a excellent experience, all process where explained clearly and contact was made at every step.

Professional and friendly

I have been looking for temp work to supplement my self-employment, and after calling SMAART, I was brought in for an interview almost immediately. A job was offered to me within a fortnight and the whole process has been professional, friendly and welcoming.

Very professional

I was looking for a particular role which Justin helped me secure . At all times he was professional and kept me up to date with where my application was. This is very unusual and shows the true dedication he has to his job. Thank you and well done. A great experience

pretty ordinary

polite but lot of talk and no action and heaps of promises, yet no follow up, wouldnt recommend and wouldnt use to hire for my company either.

Very professional, helpful service!

Applied for a job via Seek, got contacted by a SMAART recruitment agent and through this agent I got interviews and the job. Very professional service. Very bubbly and friendly agent. Thank you!

Best recruitment agency I have had the pleasure of dealing with

Smaart Recruitment is the best agency I have ever used. A particular thanks to Justin G who has been incredibly professional and hard-working. Constant feedback and updates were provided to me throughout the process. I can't recommend Justin and Smaart highly enough.

Don't Bother

I don't even want to give these unprofessional people 1 star. They make you attend an interview, don't follow up, ignore you and make you feel like an annoying insect buzzing around their heads when you call for an update on anything. The Melbourne CBD team is pretty shocking. One particular guy told me he'd call back the next day and I'm still waiting to hear back 6 weeks later. They really do not care.

There is a reason the agency is called SMAART. Be smart and call these people if you need a job.

I had the pleasure of using Smaart for an International Fintech role that I applied for. The level of service was fantastic and professional with actual "follow-up" which no other consultant had provided to date. I will be using them for further recruitment, as I look to expand my team.

Still remember the interview after 5 years! Cringe when I see Smaart recruitment

Received a call from one of their recruitment consultants for a potential SALES role. Advised I could only visit them at lunch for an interview and I could only spend 30 minutes in the interview as I was travelling from my current role which was in North Sydney which initially they were happy with. Got to the interview with 5 minutes to spare, their reception had advised they are running 10 minutes late which was fine. 40 minutes had rolled by until their consultants had pulled me into the room. During the meeting i realised I had wasted another 30 minutes as all their recruitment consultant were bombarding me with I.T. support roles even though the initially conversation was to come in for a particular sales role I had applied for. After explicitly advising I had no interest in a support role i was met with strong negatively based on my experience and advised I was getting overpaid in my current role and that I should get this role due to it being larger in scale. After leaving the meeting and getting back to work (Late) I had wasted more than $60 on taxi's for no reason at all. I've dealt with a few recruitments agencies in the past which majority were great, these guys not one of them.