4.1

75% · 4013 · 25%

4.5
4.5
Brand Manager for SMAART Recruitment? Claim your listing.

Liam J.
Liam J.

Above and beyond

SMAART were fantastic to deal with. The communication was consistent and kept me updated every step of the way. I felt well supported throughout the employment process which is exactly what you want. Thank you Farra and smaart
Jade B.
Jade B.

Best recruiting process by far

My experience with smaart recruitment was amazing, extremely reassuring knowing I was in capable hands. The process was smooth and personable. My recruiter Farra was so lovely. Best experience I’ve had so far.
Shin
ShinPerth2 posts

Smaart Recruitment— Highly Recommended

I have been with other agency before but they are far from the service that Smaart does for you. Farra was so helpful and accommodating to all my queries and ensured that i get the right job for my qualifications. Couldnt be thankful enough to make me land my first job when i thought i couldnt get any coming from overseas. This means a lot. Thank you guys. Thank u Farra!
S.G
S.GAdelaide30 posts

Amazing recruitment agency

Riona and Ishmael have been absolutely wonderful! I applied for a job which I wasn’t aware wasn’t suitable for me but I was assured they would contact me if anything come up in the future, the next day I got a call saying there’s a job position that matches me so I applied, done the interviews and am now employed in my first ever job! Thank you so much I can’t express how much this means to me- from Sammie-lee
Jenene
JeneneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Recruitment

I can only give nothing but praise my dealings were with Ishmael who went above and beyond he was so helpful, encouraging & supportive. You could really see he is very passionate about his role.
I would have no hesitation recommending your service its so refreshing to deal with people who really care. Thank you for helping me secure my new role. Jenene.
Ell D.
Ell D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Recruitment

I like the Recruitment Process from Monica but there was an issue at the place I was working at with Bullying and Training Methods not up to the Australian Working Standards and I was in training and she could not help me with finding me another job. Because that is the process. so they can find you a job at the start but when you let them know your concerns and the company wasn't right in what they did it doesn't apply. A bit disappointing really. I was let down. From the Company I was working at and at Smart Recruitment.
I will be applying for my own jobs from now on. thanks.
Mike W.
Mike W.2 posts

Excellent Recruiter

Matt, Ishmael and Farra work tirelessly to find you that right job!! Thanks to their efforts, they found me a role that suited my needs and aspirations. The team supports you through the recruitment process, which can be tricky but they make it easy.... thanks team
Stephanie
StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely people and fantastic service!

Farra and Ishmael from Smaart Recruitment were so lovely to work with, especially during such a trying time (Covid-19) when I'm sure they were extra busy. They always had time to speak with me, answer my many questions and they were very helpful. The interviews (in advance of the employer interviews) were smooth and comfortable and the overall process was made very easy for me. I now have a new full time job and I can't thank them enough for their help.
Enoch
Enoch

Excellent Recruiter

Post and pre recruitment process by Farra and SMAART Recruitment team was wonderful. From the initial contact up to resumption. Clarity of steps and feedback was awesome. I greatly recommend.
Geraldine
Geraldine

Unprofessional Process

Was made to wait 2 hours for one phone call appointment with a prospective employer and the second time waited 4 hours to receive a call from the employer. The recruitment person did not properly relay information to the employer on when to call me and then did not follow up with me either, in fact I had to email, call and text them. After explaining how unprofessional the whole process was, I never received a final email explaining what had happened, nor an apology for wasting my time.
Lisa L
Lisa LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

The pressure off finding your next role

Thank you to Theo Va'a. From the initial meeting, which was thorough and concise and having a great understanding of the role, to ensure I was prepared for the interview and no surprises. He was open to listen to my needs and matching me up to a role that seemed a good fit. High integrity with lots of action to back up the conversation. Very professional and when job searching it's great to have that extra care factor.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full of promises no follow up

I have applied for many jobs through Smaart, and always received an generic email. I finally secured an interview which I was unsuccessful for, these things happened. Got an email back from Jade saying she would support any job I applied for. Never heard anything. Recently applied for a job with them again 3 weeks ago and my resume never got looked at.
Angeli Barcelon
Angeli BarcelonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service! Professional! Excellent communication, kind and humble!

First service encountered. Happy I have made contact with SMAART recruitment! Hoping I will continue my service for a long time and that the service given wont change. Kind, professional and humble people! Credit to Lauren May (She was a lovely person to meet with and very approachable!)and the rest of her crew! Keep it up guys. :)
Sultan Jelle
Sultan JelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Riona Canavan is the epitome of helpful!!!!!

SMAaRT as a WHOLE was great, professional and all around a pleasant company to work with. But the reason that I'm taking time out of my day to write this review is because of one person.

Riona Canavan was without a doubt the most positive, helpful and generally pleasant recruiter I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I applied on Monday, went to my SMAART interview on Tuesday and met the employers on Wednesday.

quick, easy and efficient. With a personally to match. Thank you guys for the job AND the experience.

10/10, 5 Star, two thumbs up etc. etc.

Niamh Farrelly
Niamh Farrelly

Professional

I can't recommend Riona Canavan enough, I got in contact with her on a Friday and she had me working by the Monday. She was so helpful and easy to approach, an absolute dream!
I would definitely recommend this agency.
Thanks so much Smaart Recruitment! :)