Askable
4.4

88% · 7810 · 11%

4.4
Brand Manager for Askable? Claim your listing.

Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

Do not signup. They collect data from all and pay just few

I receive a link to participate of a review. I filled a form with several questions which is already data collected. Than I had a 15 min call, which collected more data. Than the person said they would call again if I was selected.
Look, the tool is a service to collect data from the market, which they collect. So I imagined they collect a big amount of data from several people and paid just one person.

Its very deceiving service. Do not signup for that

Mark B.
Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Expendable workers askables workforce

Funny how there are all these reviews complaining about not getting paid or how hard it is to contact them(reviews from their own web page) yet askable haven't contacted me to rectify the situation goes to show they don't care about the people making them money
Hugh
HughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Deeba
Deeba17 posts

Pathetic customer service

Terrible customer service. I have emailed twice with no response. I am having issues logging in lately. These people don't care and they are unresponsive. Pretty bad company in my eyes.
Margaret2021
Margaret2021South West, WA6 posts

It’s ok or maybe waste of time

Askable itself is not scam but
There are ridiculous surveys.
Saying $5 for 10 mins but actually endless questions, takes ages to complete!
Or pre-questions to be chosen are really long questions.
It’s kind of waste of time!!
There are some good surveys though.
Time is money.
Cake
Cake6 posts

SCAMMERS!!!!

This website is a scam! I completed an in person session that was worth lots of money and I never got paid for it. I called numerous times but they never pick up nor are you able to leave a voicemail. I emailed and messaged them through the website about not getting paid and never got a response.
OP83
OP83AU31 posts

Started off good but rejection after rejection now

I found askable to be good at the start but now when I invest my time I often do not get anything back for it. Instantaneous surveys are far less frequent and often pay just $5 for 15 mins. Thinking of deactivating my account. I haven't logged in for weeks to months after passionately logging in almost daily. I wouldn't bother with them unless they gave you a bonus for logging in and applying for projects (such as $5 for a login and applying for 5 projects).
Corrinne
CorrinneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Lots of Askable surveys

I have found that I receive quite a few surveys. Some to be online & some to fill in a multiple choice questionnaire. I was paid with e-gift card which can be used at many stores. I recommend this company for surveys
Amie
Amie2 posts

perfect

excellent product, very effective, best wuality and reliable I will buy again
Leah L.
Leah L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Askable is a reliable survey site that offers surveys and payments for doing the surveys and they actually pay out. Its the only site that I consider to be Honest and true to their word... Love it !!
JodieAnne
JodieAnneGoulburn Valley, VIC12 posts

Love getting selected for interviews. Love the short $5-10 jobs too. Fast payers

I’ve been working for Askable for some time now and of all the similar companies I do work for, Askable is the best. The variety is huge, the ease of applying for work is A+ and best of all the payments are super fast.
Josie
Josie

Great! Easy money!

Super easy to do and interesting topics. Easy money I just do the smaller ones
oleg.smetioukh
oleg.smetioukhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jmo
JmoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Review

Never seem to get surveys - you register they take all the qualifying answers then say you do not qualify - waste of time and they have most of the answers before they give you the survey.
Music man
Music manSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Cash in your pocket!

You choose the day and time that suits you.
Money is paid within a few days
So far all the researchers have been great - friendly and polite.