Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque (2011-2019)

L538.III (2015-2019), L538.II (2014-2015) and L538.I (2011-2014)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perceived Prestige is an illusion. If you must buy an Evoque I recommend a Petrol. 100% Under delivered

We initially bought this car because to my wife and my eyes it was a very stylish vehicle, its size suited, the torque and fuel economy of the higher spec diesel engine appealed, and the front seats were so comfortable, & if I'm honest, owning our 1st ever Range Rover also had a certain emotional ownership appeal.

The 9 -Speed gearbox was extremely smooth, the fuel economy was great, the torque was great, the front seats were fantastic, the sound system was very good. The Head Up display was great and the 360-degree camera system very useful. It had a lot of bells 'n’ whistles, and was particularly suited to long trips.

However, the turbo lag, particularly from a standing start was a bit of a bugbear, the worst I've ever experienced, it was a bit better to live with if you put it in Sport mode, so I quickly learnt to select that as soon as I started the car.

The air-conditioning wasn't the best for Aussie conditions either, the vents are way too small. On the hottest days you just had to go for maximum fan and minimum temp (16 degC) straight away.

The worse thing with this car by far though, was the fact that after about 28,000 kms the engine light would come on, regularly. After selling the car I now realise how expensive it was to insure too, I am 58, and have since purchased a BMW X5, which was dearer to purchase but significantly cheaper to insure.

Reliability? Well the car never let us down, in that we were never left stuck on the side of the road BUT in our short time of ownership, we had 10 warranty issues, 2 were coolant related and 7 of those were related to the exhaust system and were diagnosed following engine light warnings on the dash. During 67,000 kms of ownership and the 3-year new car warranty period, the EGR Cooler was replaced 3 times. The DPF twice, The EGR twice, The EGR sensor twice, the Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF or AdBlue) Injector twice, The Engine Control Module once, the EGR Cooler Tube once and the large rear exhaust muffler once.

My warranty expired March 2019, I sold it shortly after because I had no confidence that the core issue had been identified and addressed and thus knew that the next time the engine light came on, I would be paying for these costly items myself.

This was the most expensive car I had ever purchased and to say it under-delivered would be a massive understatement. I now have 2 German cars a Merc and a BMW, I will never buy a Land rover/Range Rover product ever again.

Do not, for one moment, think this was a one-of lemon, far from it. Through my experience, I became good friends with my local service manager, who was terrific, Land Rover Australia on the other hand were totally useless.

The 1st time the DPF was replaced, my service Manager told me there were 15 other vehicles waiting in a yard for parts, all due to similar issues. He has since left my local dealership and now works further North up the NSW Coast. He told me that the Land Rover guys up there are getting 2-3 tow-ins a week.

The perplexing thing is that the 2 litre Ingenium diesel is used across a number of Jaguar/Land Rover platforms. Quoting my service manager, they have no issues with the same engine in the Jaguar E-Pace, F-Pace and Discovery but have issues in the Discovery Sport, Evoque and Jaguar XE Sedan. The fact that the 2nd DPF replacement was a different part number than the 1st plus the fact I had to wait for it to be shipped from the UK, may mean that Land Rover have finally found the root cause of the problems, but I'm not convinced, I believe the DEF Injector is the root cause, but I'm rid of the vehicle now so it’s someone else's problem.

I'd like to state that my round trip to/from work was 166 kms, thus I was a perfect candidate for a modern diesel vehicle, so the issues that I was experiencing should not be happening to an owner like me, yes, these issues are known to occur to low mileage diesels, but that was not the case for me.

In my opinion Land Rover Head Office should address these issues as a matter of urgency, they are responsible for bringing a vehicle to market that has not been properly engineered and then they attempt to re-engineer it at the owner’s inconvenience and cost once warranty expires.

I would not be at all surprised to read about a class action suit on this issue in the future, a vehicle at this price point and "perceived" prestige and quality comes with an implied warranty which it simply does not live up to.

I don't wish to sound all doom and gloom, it was a beautiful car to drive and look at, but for anyone considering buying one, I would strongly suggest you buy a petrol version and avoid the Ingenium diesels like the plague. My service manager, who I'm still in touch with, informs me that they have had no such issues with the Si4 petrol Evoques, and the fuel economy isn't that much worse, and you can offset that with the better performance (177kW).

The latest Evoque's still use the Ingenium diesel, some with a hybrid configuration to overcome the lag that I mentioned earlier, this would be an improvement, however I would ask for a 7-year warranty on the exhaust components before purchasing one.

Finally, I'd like to mention Jaguar Land Rover Australia. During my "nightmare" period (35,000 kms to 65,000 kms) I was allocated no less than 2 Customer Care managers to oversee my issues at particular times, both of these gentlemen were polite but added absolutely nothing to the solution process, so the only function they performed was to ring me and repeat to me what I already knew or repeat arrangements that I had already made with my local service manager, so useless and insulting, would be my feedback to Head Office.

Following a lot of complaining to head Office, I was offered a 2 year extended warranty, this is effectively an insurance policy underwritten by Allianz insurance, I accepted it thankfully, at the time, but when the 3 year full manufacturer’s warranty expiry date approached, I decided to get it out and read the fine print, glad I did , because there, in clear black and white, under the section, "Items not covered by this warranty", was listed all the exhaust components that I had had problems with. BRILLIANT, Jaguar Land Rover Australia, the extended warranty you "compensated" me with wasn't worth the paper it was written on. Again, my local service manager came to my rescue, he told me, yep, previous experience with other clients concluded the same, his advice, ring Allianz and cancel the extended warranty before it took effect, I did this, and at least got the $2400 refund, which I put towards my next car, a BMW.

Purchased in June 2016 for $85,437.00.

Noise Level
Interior Design
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

Awful car and really, really AWFUL service from dealerships and Land Rover Australia

Bought a brand new RR EVOQUE TD4 180 HSE and it’s been nothing but a problem since the day I bought it. Multiple electronic problems, transmissions issues, near gearbox after 1 year! Still to this day I am battling Land Rover Australia for my money back! I can’t believe just how horrible and nasty a company could be after spending nearly $90,000 with them. I can not wait to get out of this brand that I thought was excellent! My personal opinion is NOT TO BUY THIS MODEL OF LAND ROVER! lots of other people have had problems with the brand too. Just check out the reviews online!

BadgeTD4 180
Date PurchasedJul 2017
Drive4WD

Love car but . .

Everything about car is great except my tyres go flat after 5-6 weeks. What’s with that? I’ve driven 15000km (2017 model). Tyres are filled at 33psi go down to 21-23 all four at the same time (within 6 weeks). I rang dealership they said ‘ to keep an eye on it’. This is the third time it’s happened in 1 year of car ownership. First time I filled tyres car was 5 months old they were all down at 21psi. Since then I’ve been monitoring. Will call dealership tomorrow . .

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Drive4WD

Poor Dealer Service.

I have a 2014 Evoque Diesel which has only done around 18,000klms, recently the engine warning light came on so I took it to nearest dealer to me thinking I shouldn’t drive it to where I bought it from as it would be too far and possibly unsafe to drive? After 2 days, it required a $1200 service but also the warning light proved to be a new exhaust gasket (EGR) costing a whopping $2600! Took car home and drove on, next day it would hop down the road,losing power whenever pressure applied to accelerator. Took it back to repairer, 2 days further and they still don’t know what’s wrong with it?! Why is it so hard to repair these things? What is wrong with this company that they cannot repair their own vehicles to actually drive? The car drove perfectly well before,if it wasn’t for the warning light I’d never have known anything needed doing. Apparently I don’t do enough Kilometres as I live in city where the limit is mostly 40kph...shoot me! Never had any issues with the previous car I owned which was a BMW X3 Diesel.

BadgeTD4
Date PurchasedMar 2015

Land Rover Evoque 2014 Turbo Issues

My Land Rover Evoque has also had an issue with its turbo. Only has only done 44,000km, I've been quoted $7,500 to fix. New car warranty expired in February, lucky I took out the extended warranty when I purchased it. Well maybe now I've got to go through the process of claiming against it. Not really what you would expect from a "quality manufacturer".

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Love Love my 2016 Range Rover HSE Dynamic purchase !!!

I was looking at brands like Mazda C5, Kia Sportage GT, Nissan Tucson but once I viewed the Range Rover Evoque i was in love instantly. Its gorgeous interior, Comfort of the seats, Leather seats, Appeal inside & Out eg dash material ooohh lal la. Touch Screen, Music 'sound' quality, 2 year servicing gaps, Exterior sleekness and the other cars were in comparison very sluggish at take-off this cars turbo was so very responsive it was 10/10 on that bit alone. I was lucky enough to find a model that was 10 months old so i was not up for the Brand New price tag which was a huge saving on a new car price tag. It will be hard to go back to an 'average' car brand after driving this one... its a special car that's for sure !!!!
I did have to take it to the dealer re the alarms & lights signally on dash for a period...& mobile phn connectivity decided to stop working but all sorted & away i went.
Have had its first service.... and no charge as its covered under the 5 year warranty !!!! Got to be happy with that.

BadgeHSE Dynamic
Date PurchasedSep 2017

A great looking car but........

I have just sold this vehicle and what a relief. I bought this car a couple of years ago and its a beautiful car to look at inside and out, but it was plagued by issues from day one. I will admit it never left me stranded, but many issues over the time. They were: Numerous rattles (screws missing, tools left in cavities when being built and then bouncing around), service indicator on all times, alarm going off randomly, and other warnings flashing often, DPF issues, and the list goes on. I would take to the dealer regularly who would then question if it was really faulting and then when I was believed saying it was fixed for it to come back a week later. As it was coming up to the end of the warranty, I didn't want to have these faults and more. Land Rover really needs to improve quality and service.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Nice car but a few problems

Nice looking car and nice interior but it has a few flaws. After just a few months there have been two service light issues and had to return the car for service. The nice loan car only served to highlight the lack of options on our model which we initially thought was luxurious. It now feels like a poor value car overall and we don’t know when we get it back from Land Rover

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Problems with ADBLU, fuel emissions and computer upgrades

I purchased my new Evoque March 2016 - I've hardly driven it because it's been towed twice and is continually in the service department because of issues with computer upgrades, diesel fuel emission problems and adblu monitoring ! it would appear that these issues are not able to be addressed at the present time !
What a disappointment - look elsewhere!

BadgeTD4 180

Wonderful SUV package from Bruce Lynton Jaguar Land Rover

This Range Rover Evoque TD4 150 SE Five door SUV has proved to be very dependable with great economy, performance from Ingenium Engine which is quite outstanding along with driver comfort on a long trip in country areas with the Turbo Diesel variant. The driving dynamics are excellent with easy to understand for efficient use for drivers. Rear passengers may find the seating a tad cramped yet seem satisfied there. I purchased the LED Xenon lighting (SE Tech9) package and this has been proven to be wonderful on the country winding roads in my area at night time, so well worth paying for on my spec model yet higher spec variants have these. The paintwork is a wonderful lustre exuding quality workmanship as I settled for Yulong White metallic and Ebony leather upholstery which is easy to maintain internally. servicing has been carried out which is very reasonable for the calibre of vehicle and had a Top up of AdBLUE Emission fluid (Euro6) and purchased some spare (Dealer ISO Standards) for safe keeping in a cool spot as local Servo's do not stock the compact bottles yet sell larger quantities which is difficult to use. The SUV is silky smooth to use on highway and the standard rim tyres are very good Touring tyres and absorb road ruts better with that profile. So really have not taken this right off road for full potential yet very aware of the strong suspension underneath which is reassuring. Overall I get the feel of the vehicle is the solid close of doors and build integrity is indeed very pleasing. My Dealer has given good service. It is a good statement on the roads with its unique sharp looks.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Simply as above. It is a good car to drive but many of this year are proven to have faulty differentials and Land Rover refuse to replace them under warranty. I have tried very hard with both the dealer and Jaguar Land Rover they are simply not interested, evidently trying to avoid further Claims

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Range Rover Evoque

Driving experience is fantastic. Interior is fantastic, especially the meridian sound system. Reliability - we may have bought a dud. Just outside 3year warranty and the starter motor went and two door locks required replacing, resulting in a pretty costly fix. Put us off getting another Rover, despite how beautiful it is to drive.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

LOVE THIS CAR!

Test drove an Evoque diesel and just found it way too slow. Then I tried the Si4 and it was a revelation! Chalk and cheese between pair. The petrol engine model just flies - more like a 4WD Golf GTi. Had it now for over 4 years and apart from having to replace the battery, nothing has gone wrong with it. It's super comfortable and quiet on the freeways and the upgraded Meridian sound system really is a beautiful thing. My only niggles are the infotainment system which can be a bit slow to the touch and also to refresh the stations. The design still looks fresh after all this time. Gets about 8 litres per 100 k's on a country run and about 12 in the city - quite tolerable.

BadgeSi4
Date PurchasedSep 2012

Turbo failure

I have a 2014 Evoque that has only done 17242 k's and now it's done a turbo!! What's more is it is 8 weeks post warranty. They are at the moment putting a quote together to fix it, which I have read could be up to 10K! What a piece of junk.

Karen

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Fabbo Car

I emigrated to Australia six weeks ago and as I had an Evoque back home in Wiltshire/Somerset UK and loved it, I decided to buy another, even though it was $14k more.
Now that I'm almost broke in a foreign country, I cant wait to start my new job in April however, for the moment I will get out there viewing some local spots like Stockton sand dunes and the rainforest around Coffs Harbour etc.
This is the only car I would take off road with confidence and yet, its sporty enough to pass approval of the city snobbery (I'm a country girl).
Fabbo !

BadgeHSE
Date PurchasedMar 2017

HORSEY

Love my new Range Rover Evoke .
Compact SUV , but more than enough room . Stylish. Runs very smooth . Fully appointed . Some say trunk is small and rear view mirror too small , but I'm fine with these. Find all those other luxury average brand cars too common and heard APEX gang not particularly interested in this make . They prefer Audi , BMW etc .
Wouldn't swap unless I was given a Maserati .

BadgeSi4
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Stay Away From Range Rover Evoque And Trivet Parramatta Sydney Service

Car bought brand new (March 2016), has been having numerous problems, from September up to today 6 times, out of those 6, 3 just last 2 weeks for the same problem that customer has to pay, mind you still under non existing warranty as Range Rover does not want to cover any cost.
Finally today after contacting their customer department and having a whinge so the payback is that I have to pay for Fuel pump which is not covered by them $6,900. The car clocked just 16,000 KM still 4000 to go to the first service.
I don't think that this car can last that long.
Stay away from this car.
You will save yourself crappy driving experience, lots of servicing for the reason that they don't know how to fix or admit its something wrong with that car, lots of calls back and forth, lots of money again due to land rover non existing warranty and non existing servicing.

February 2nd, 2017 Update: The Worst Car Ever Owned

So many wrong things with this car, filters, fuel pump, ignition, air con, rubber seals, you name it we had it changed in only 7 months time.
But the worst of it all is service and land rover ignorance, rudeness, non competent to deal with repairs, just finding excuses to blame the customer and hit you with quite a few thousand of dollars. You can forget about owning a car because every mistake takes about 2-3 weeks to get fixed (that indicates services not competent and land rover car totally useless, made only for showroom not to be driven) and that's almost every month.
Stay away from range Rover Evoque, bad car, non existing warranty for almost everything, servicing bad as bad it can be!!!!

May 31st 2018 Update: Yet another faulty item evoque

After a little bit of rain last night, not out pour just regular shower you find out that your car is leaking right through windshield. Amazing how those cars have passed any test at all, should be taken off the road. 2.5 years old and had water pouring inside... along with all other problems every few months this car had.
I just wonder what's next, brakes failing, tires falling off, can't really be sure with range rover, never felt safe driving this car, so many shocking surprises and faults, not funny.
Great job Land Rover, waste of my time taking it for fix up, not to mention huge inconvenience, petrol etc.

June 1st 2018 Update: Bad bad bad can't get any worse.

Leaking car, windscreen stuffed, agreed on that. Trouble is they don't have technician on site to change the same until Monday and than there is no loan car for customer to use while car gets fixed. When asked if they can pick up the car from home address, not allowed as its to dangerous to drive the car in that condition but its good for me to drive fro another 2 weeks and with showers expected in the next few days.
Got love Land Rover Australia and their authorized services.

October 2nd 2018 Update: Leaking windscreen July 2018, September 2018 not recognising adblue top up, stranded can't start u

Every time we wanted to get away for weekend or holiday, evoque had some problems. Never felt unsafe, worried and scared being in the car as in this one. Constant problems, towing, fixing, no car to use, waisting time and money.
Complete and utter disappointment.
Getting stuck in the middle of nowhere, driving as recommended by land rover road assistance without stopping the engine to reach nearest city (300km), car running when stopping for coffee as you are not suppose to turn it off.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Final word from Land rover Australia, they will not fix it, not covered, bad luck. You gotta love Land Rover crap.....And saga continues, collecting paperwork for ombudsmen....In the meantime NRMA inspection organized to see if they can cover the cost. NRMA needs owners permission to take the fuel pump out so proper check can be done...And its not that easy with Trivet Land Rover Service. To take the pump out and have it ready for NRMA will take 4 HOURS and $760 up front payment by WHO ELSE but the Owner of the vehicle...sad isn't it? Never buy Land Rover car. If you want what's called luxury car go for Mercedes, BMW anything else but metal bucket with useless parts called Land Rover.

Best car

We bought a Range Rover Evoque from Chris in Brighton and his service was great and I would highly recommend. Best car I have driven and very economical and classy. We also got a great deal from Chris. It is also a great family SUV as there is enough room for the kids at the back.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Fell in love the day i brought it still head over heals.

I absolutely adore my RR Evoque. As long as they stay in production I would be happy to buy only this car for the rest of my life!

Awesome sat nav system that remembers where i've been. If I go to a friends house I've never been to before then it is decided its my turn to pick up the local take away my RR will show me where I've been parked an guide me back to the house from the takeaway shop. I can't tell you how many times this has saved me an annoying amount of time.

Centre dash display of nav directions is perfect for any road trip and subtle enough for my passengers to think I know where I am going.

Perfect size, classy exterior and user friendly interior.

BadgeTD4

Not Disappointed

Have a 2013 SD4, mix of urban and country driving. Fuel use averages around 8.2lt/100km urban and around 6.8lt/100km on a recent drive to Adelaide. No issues at all over the 2.5 years. Love the handling and the looks. Comfortable to be in, even over long drives of 11 hours. Kids find the rear seats quite relaxing, even over long drives.

TransmissionAutomatic

Hi I have 2014 Evouqe diesel 4x4, 2.2. When I am driving I am getting suddenly power loss, which last about a few seconds. It’s happening on highway, or with cruise control on, or when I slowly take off. No warning lights on. It’s unpredictable. It doesn’t matter what kind of weather it is. I called a Land Rover service and Car is up to date with updates. Anyone else with this problem?

Hi We have a Range Rover Evoque 2 door 2013 and both of the front seats do not release forward when lifting the hand assembly unit, what could be the problem? Thanks Darren
Hi Darren, I xcan see your concern and given yours us a reject doors serues . I wondered if it could be something to do with the electronic seating like my 4 door variant has a motorised seating position which never gave a proble . I niow have a new Velar which is a larger vehicle for my purposes. An independent specialist in Land Tover or a good auto electrician along with the two good Land Tover owner forums are a good place to allay concerns Best Wishes Barry

Hi there, I have a 2012 diesel evoque and the back driver side door wont lock (except manually) and the window wont go up and down, consequently when I lock the car with the key it beeps like something is wrong. My husband tried to fix by pulling off inside of the door and fitting a new control module but it still isnt fixed. Anyone got any ideas before I have to take to range rover service department and get charged a bomb? thanks
Hi Fiona, I am sorry I cannot help you as I have had Electric windows on other makes for a longer period than that. Being aware that Land Rover repairs can be costly, See if you can get the selling dealer to rectify this as for the door, that is more technical to deal with. It may be worth investigating if the Global locking is correctly set through the scrollable panel (security/convenience features) on the dashboard activated by the buttons on the steering wheel whilst the vehicle is stationary of course. Otherwise the motorised apparatus may be faulty. I rarely use the electric window except when occasionally letting in fresh air at timesWe repair all Makes of luxury cars for a living as Certified VACC registered Mechanics...................suffice to say we'd rather own a much maligned Lada Niva than any Rangerover built after 1980..........at least the Lada Niva never broke down continually, and if it did, it was NEVER at astronmical millions of dollars in parts and labour...........and the Lada Niva got you there and home again.... ALWAYS...........do not put yourself through the mayhem of owning any vehicle that has deplorable reports............or is EGO really a dirty word ? Todays generation is so lucky to have the WWW to "screen" cars before buying.............so why the hell are so many people ignoring this solid gold asset and not listening ? ......... dont kid yourself with the few "great" reports of some in here; theyre either stooges for the Car Coys or people who do 1 km a week as a shopping jeep, or they really do have a "Wednesday Car" that was built properly. PEOPLE !...........check the WWW thoroughly and diligently before buying ANY car or SUV or truck at all........oh, BTW, it's free !

L538.III SE SD4 240L538.III SE Dynamic SD4 240L538.III HSE Dynamic SD4 240L538.III HSE SD4 240L538.I PureL538.I PrestigeL538.I DynamicL538.II PureL538.II PrestigeL538.II DynamicL538.II AutobiographyL538.III Pure eD4L538.III Pure TD4 150L538.III SE Si4L538.III SE TD4 150L538.III SE TD4 180L538.III SE Si4 240L538.III SE Dynamic Si4L538.III SE Dynamic TD4 180L538.III SE Dynamic Si4 240L538.III SE Dynamic TD4 150L538.III HSE Dynamic Si4L538.III HSE Dynamic TD4 180L538.III HSE Dynamic Si4 240L538.III HSE Dynamic Si4 290L538.III HSE Si4L538.III HSE TD4 180L538.III Landmark Edition
Starting Price $72,351$74,646$86,432$81,574$58,550$68,416$63,120$67,551$68,788$70,711$69,846$71,083$65,415$82,409$79,136$82,781$93,568$82,781$75,344$74,351
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselPetrolDieselDieselPetrolPetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrolPetrolPetrolDieselDiesel
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars
Doors555555555555555555555
Seats555555555555555555555
Fuel Consumption5.8 L/100km5.8 L/100km5.8 L/100km5.8 L/100km6.2 L/100km7.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km5.1 L/100km7.3 L/100km7.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km7.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km7.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km7.3 L/100km7.6 L/100km7.3 L/100km5.1 L/100km6.2 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 54 L54 L54 L54 L54 L68 L54 L54 L68 L68 L54 L68 L54 L68 L54 L68 L68 L68 L54 L54 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L
Max Power177kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 4000rpm110kW @ 3500rpm177kW @ 5500rpm110kW @ 3500rpm132kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 5500rpm177kW @ 5500rpm132kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 5500rpm110kW @ 3500rpm177kW @ 5500rpm132kW @ 4000rpm177kW @ 5500rpm213kW @ 5500rpm177kW @ 5500rpm132kW @ 4000rpm132kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque500Nm @ 1500rpm500Nm @ 1500rpm500Nm @ 1500rpm500Nm @ 1500rpm380Nm @ 1750rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm380Nm @ 1750rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm380Nm @ 1750rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm400Nm @ 1500rpm340Nm @ 1250rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm430Nm @ 1750rpm
Country of ManufactureUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
Ground Clearance500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm500 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)2,000 kg2,000 kg2,000 kg2,000 kg2,000 kg1,800 kg2,000 kg2,000 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg2,000 kg1,800 kg2,000 kg1,800 kg2,000 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg1,800 kg2,000 kg2,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateJan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2017Nov 2011Nov 2011Nov 2011Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Mar 2014Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015Sep 2015
Discontinuation dateFeb 2014Feb 2014Feb 2014Aug 2015Aug 2015Aug 2015Aug 2015May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019May 2019