Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque (2011-2020)

Also referred to as: Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2019 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2021. L538.II, L538.III, L538.I

3.3

Purchased in June 2016.

staceychum

staceychumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

love this car

love my range rover, drives like a dream, I was told not to but one because they are expensive to service but this hasn't been the case, will defs be upgrading to the sport next time

Purchased in January 2019 at PrivateFleet for A$30,000.00.

BoughtUsed
Year2015
Martyn

Martyn

Needed replacement Brake discs after only 24,000klm

My wifes Evoque has done only 24,000klm in 3.5 years, so just out of warranty. Needed to go into Berwick Landrover for a replacement filter as the exhaust filter was blocked, ($260). Told them that the brakes were noisy. When reversing out of the garage. They told me that they had been stressed, The fastest my wive drives is 60klm for about 3 mins, reason for only 24K in 3.5 years. They wanted $1,100 for replacement, they didn't see it as their problem. I have found a place that will do the replacement for $650. They must of been faulty from the beginning, they just didn't want to know!

Purchased in February 2016 at Landrover Brewick for A$80,000.00.

Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Find out how Land Rover Range Rover Evoque compares to other Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Parminder Jassal

Parminder JassalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect family and safe car

Always drive smooth and no extra cost to run this sort of valuable car. I always been enjoying while this luxury car.normal regular service, driving on everyday bases. Be confident while you buy this car.

Purchased in January 2014 at Land Rover Dealers for A$55,000.00.

Noise Level
Engine VariantTD4 (AWD, 2.2L Turbo Diesel, Auto)
BoughtUsed
Year2013

Karma_Finds_Truth

Karma_Finds_TruthSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perceived Prestige is an illusion. If you must buy an Evoque I recommend a Petrol. 100% Under delivered

Purchased in June 2016 for A$85,437.00.

David

DavidSydney

Awful car and really, really AWFUL service from dealerships and Land Rover Australia

Bought a brand new RR EVOQUE TD4 180 HSE and it’s been nothing but a problem since the day I bought it. Multiple electronic problems, transmissions issues, needed a new gearbox after 1 year! Still to this day I am battling Land Rover Australia for my money back! I can’t believe just how horrible and nasty a company could be after spending nearly $90,000 with them. I can not wait to get out of this brand that I thought was excellent! My personal opinion is not to buy this model of land ROVER! lots of other people have had problems with the brand too. Just check out the reviews online!

Bella

Bella

Love car but . .

Everything about car is great except my tyres go flat after 5-6 weeks. What’s with that? I’ve driven 15000km (2017 model). Tyres are filled at 33psi go down to 21-23 all four at the same time (within 6 weeks). I rang dealership they said ‘ to keep an eye on it’. This is the third time it’s happened in 1 year of car ownership. First time I filled tyres car was 5 months old they were all down at 21psi. Since then I’ve been monitoring. Will call dealership tomorrow . .

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Drive4WD

Poor Dealer Service.

BadgeTD4
Date PurchasedMar 2015

Land Rover Evoque 2014 Turbo Issues

My Land Rover Evoque has also had an issue with its turbo. Only has only done 44,000km, I've been quoted $7,500 to fix. New car warranty expired in February, lucky I took out the extended warranty when I purchased it. Well maybe now I've got to go through the process of claiming against it. Not really what you would expect from a "quality manufacturer".

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Teresa38

Teresa38South East Queensland, QLD

Love Love my 2016 Range Rover HSE Dynamic purchase !!!

BadgeHSE Dynamic
Date PurchasedSep 2017
Anthony_Wilson

Anthony_WilsonToowoomba

A great looking car but........

Date PurchasedMar 2016
JTem

JTemSydney

Nice car but a few problems

Nice looking car and nice interior but it has a few flaws. After just a few months there have been two service light issues and had to return the car for service. The nice loan car only served to highlight the lack of options on our model which we initially thought was luxurious. It now feels like a poor value car overall and we don’t know when we get it back from Land Rover

Date PurchasedNov 2017
julia

juliaPerth

Problems with ADBLU, fuel emissions and computer upgrades

I purchased my new Evoque March 2016 - I've hardly driven it because it's been towed twice and is continually in the service department because of issues with computer upgrades, diesel fuel emission problems and adblu monitoring ! it would appear that these issues are not able to be addressed at the present time !
What a disappointment - look elsewhere!

BadgeTD4 180

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Review collected in partnership with Land Rover

Philippa

PhilippaLeura NSW

Simply as above. It is a good car to drive but many of this year are proven to have faulty differentials and Land Rover refuse to replace them under warranty. I have tried very hard with both the dealer and Jaguar Land Rover they are simply not interested, evidently trying to avoid further Claims

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Range Rover Evoque

Driving experience is fantastic. Interior is fantastic, especially the meridian sound system. Reliability - we may have bought a dud. Just outside 3year warranty and the starter motor went and two door locks required replacing, resulting in a pretty costly fix. Put us off getting another Rover, despite how beautiful it is to drive.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Don

DonMelbourne

LOVE THIS CAR!

Test drove an Evoque diesel and just found it way too slow. Then I tried the Si4 and it was a revelation! Chalk and cheese between pair. The petrol engine model just flies - more like a 4WD Golf GTi. Had it now for over 4 years and apart from having to replace the battery, nothing has gone wrong with it. It's super comfortable and quiet on the freeways and the upgraded Meridian sound system really is a beautiful thing. My only niggles are the infotainment system which can be a bit slow to the touch and also to refresh the stations. The design still looks fresh after all this time. Gets about 8 litres per 100 k's on a country run and about 12 in the city - quite tolerable.

BadgeSi4
Date PurchasedSep 2012
karen

karenMorpeth

Turbo failure

I have a 2014 Evoque that has only done 17242 k's and now it's done a turbo!! What's more is it is 8 weeks post warranty. They are at the moment putting a quote together to fix it, which I have read could be up to 10K! What a piece of junk.

Karen

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Sandy

SandyNewcastle, NSW

Fabbo Car

I emigrated to Australia six weeks ago and as I had an Evoque back home in Wiltshire/Somerset UK and loved it, I decided to buy another, even though it was $14k more.
Now that I'm almost broke in a foreign country, I cant wait to start my new job in April however, for the moment I will get out there viewing some local spots like Stockton sand dunes and the rainforest around Coffs Harbour etc.
This is the only car I would take off road with confidence and yet, its sporty enough to pass approval of the city snobbery (I'm a country girl).
Fabbo !

BadgeHSE
Date PurchasedMar 2017
Horsey

HorseyMelbourne

HORSEY

Love my new Range Rover Evoke .
Compact SUV , but more than enough room . Stylish. Runs very smooth . Fully appointed . Some say trunk is small and rear view mirror too small , but I'm fine with these. Find all those other luxury average brand cars too common and heard APEX gang not particularly interested in this make . They prefer Audi , BMW etc .
Wouldn't swap unless I was given a Maserati .

BadgeSi4