94% · 513 · 6%

4.9
4.5

RoxanneW
RoxanneWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Service as it should be!

Had Billy and Christian attend for brivis ducted heating that wasn’t working. They found the problem quickly and were very thorough. Stepped me through the cause and costing. Courteous and personable. Highly recommend.
JTee
JTee

Jason and crew A+

Jason and team were efficient, great communicators and the best priced quote I found by far. Completely recommend!
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Professional and excellent

On time Knew what needed to be done and did it. Knowledgeable and clean. Were also happy to do a couple of minor electrical repairs whilst there. Friendly and very professional. Will use them again when needed.
SUE
SUEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very happy with every step of the way

Arrived on time each time,easy to contact and completed job witout hastle!!
Helen
Helen3 posts

Fantastic Job

Jason and his team were fantastic to work with - great job.
pasquale
pasquale

great service, very professional

we had a fuse box burn out, and jason from 24hour service came out on the day. he fitted and installed a new fuse box and had power restored on the day. i found the service, very friendly and very professional, and jason even helped me lodging an insurance claim. can't recommend them highly enough
Debra Lyn
Debra LynSydney, NSW2 posts

WARNING WARNING --RIP OFF

We were stressed as we had no hot water. They charged me $1145 to repair a 2008 electric hot water service. I could have bought a new HWS.

He then tried to charge another 1000 to replace a power board which did not require replacing.

They charged me $592 just to Supply and install new safety switch on hot water circuit. Hot water service including thermostat and element.

My husband looked at the invoice and called our sparky and showed him the bill. He was shocked at the amount and said that he would of charged Max $500.

DON'T USE THIS [Content Removed]!!

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanSydney, NSW

Minus five stars is my rating

Rip off merchants. They put in my electric hot water system in August 2022. I had paid them to take away my old hot water system after they put is out on the back porch, and after many, many months of phone calls to them to collect the old ststem it is now December 2022, and my old system is still here. I had also paid $200.00 extra than what they quoted. Don't use this mob. Who also go by different business names.
Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Quality Service!

Very professional service, good price and excellent quality work. Joey and Dylan did a great job, understanding what I required, installing lights and heater. I was very impressed and will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks Jason for quoting and organising the work needed in both a timely and professional manner.
Katherine from Carnegie
Kaz
KazSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Left without lights

They came to do a job for insurance company before they did the job I h a d lights. Now I do not have any lights at all. Not good for a disabled older lady. I am just glad I am not paying them. But I will make sure Budget Direct does not pay them
24 Hour Power Electrical Services Pty Ltd
24 Hour Power Electrical Services Pty Ltd   DM
Simon Webster
Simon Webster

Could not have been better

Dylan was great. On time, efficient and completed the two jobs without any hassle. Recommend 24 Hour Power!
Always_Learning
Always_LearningGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

Had an Electrical Safety check done on my apartment (Balaclava) before connecting power. On time; professional; explained everything. Thanks electrician J....
Tony S.
Tony S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Rewiring of two individual bungalows

Excellent service! The company re-jigged their work schedule to help me out with my immediate problem, and sent two experienced electricians to carry out the work, which was done the following day...I am very happy with the service, from the very competent supervisor, to the crew who carried out the work! Thanks again, TS Show reply
Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PROMPT & EFFICIENT SERVICE - MY GO TO FROM NOW ON !!

From the moment I contacted this service, I was met with professionalism at all levels . A quote was conducted within a couple of days of my enquiry, and work scheduled to be completed within a four day turn around , which was excellent . The electricians were friendly , efficient and professional - including tidying up afterwards, and the costing for the job reasonable. As a landlord , I will now only use this service , and highly recommend them to others. Show reply
Anjela
Anjela

The company was very easy to deal with, efficient and reliable. The electrician was knowledgable and very pleasant. I would definately use them again. Show reply