Inline Plumbing & Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Annu Zheng
Annu ZhengSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am very happy with the excellent service you provided to me! Thank you so much!

Hi Annu,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing, or electrical jobs in the future.

Judy
Judycasula

Extremely happy

I desperately needed something done about my hotwater service no pressure at all. I called at 7am and Simon was there in no time and fixed the problem. I am so happy with Inline service evertime I call them they are only too happy to help.
Thanks again.

Hi Judy,

Janice Savage
Janice SavageSydney, NSW

Excellent as always

New hot water system needed - phoned at 8 in by 1. Competitive price, excellent service and a very pleasant hard-working tradie. Only company I've ever used in 18 years at my current home.

Hi Janice,

Had a problem with water system

Thank you for supplying hot water back to my premises.

• Incentivised Review No

Hi Richard,

Find out how Inline Plumbing & Electrical compares to other Electricians

Extraordinary service and assistance to an old person with prompt and speedy service as promised.

Said it all above. Will surely use again as needs may require. And no I’ve not been paid to say this This entirely personal view. No algorithms were used in this review. Only human fingertips. Thanks for all.

Hi Michael,

Clark
Clark

Great professional service

All of my dealings with Inline Plumbing were prompt, professional and courteous. They arrived for the job at the appointed time, got it done quickly and were friendly and helpful. I’ll definitely use them again.

Hi Clark,

Great, genuine customer service.

I called inline plumbing to book a plumber to look at my hot water service. Sara suggested I call my energy provider in case it was an issue with the electricity at home. It turns out I had a fault & the provider fixed it at no cost to me. I cannot thank Sara enough for her honesty & advice. Instead of charging me to have someone come out, she saved me money. I have previously used their services back in 2013 to have a hot water service replaced & I couldn't fault their team back then & 9yrs later, the service is still outstanding.

Hi Carolyn,

Best Plumbers on the North Shore

Inline Plumbing quoted me the best fixed price - fastest service - Excellent workmanship - on time - cleaned up - offered free advice on other plumbing questions - were professional - friendly - and shook my hand when they finished the job - Seriously the best plumbing company I have ever dealt with over the past 30 years - Call me on 0412533302 if you want a verbal confirmation.

Hi Robert,

Scott Hillier
Scott HillierSydney, NSW

Another great job by inline plumbing

Thank you for your email and invoice. Mark was a very nice guy he managed to custom build me a gutter with a large down pipe and a large overflow pipe
Mark took me through along the way with what he was doing step by step, the work that Mark did will now give me a watertight house the job was
good value for money. with all the heavy rain that we have had over the last three days the water is flowing out of my large down pipe so my custom made gutter and large down pipe has been a success, could you extend my thanks to Mark and let him know that all is working well the heavy torrential rain has put it to the test.

• Incentivised Review No

Hi Scott,

Find out how Inline Plumbing & Electrical compares to other Electricians

Real old fashioned service..just what the customer wants!

Hws broke down at night. By late morning it was all fixed with a new boiler installed.Matt gave me options and explained clearly what the issue was.he was super polite, explanative, punctual and very helpful. 10 out of 10 for this customer focused company and Matt!!

Hi Sue,

Sue H.
Sue H.

Thank you! Won't look further than Inline Plumbing in future!

Riley B.
Riley B.Sydney, NSW

Best plumbers! I will be spreading the word of their greatness everywhere!

My hot water system started leaking early on Saturday morning so I called Inline Plumbing who looked professional and within 5 minutes of my initial call, a plumber was scheduled to replace my hot water system in a couple hours.

The staff were extremely helpful, and walked me through all my options and they called me when the plumber was on the way.

The plumber who replaced my hot water system was polite, tidy and installed the water heater super fast.

In the span of a couple hours, I had my old rusty leaking hot water system removed and a brand new one installed. And the main thing is I got my hot water back by mid day.

So a huge thank you to the team at Inline for taking my call very early on a Saturday morning and saving my weekend.

Hi Riley,

Stormwater Repairs

The team at Inline are excellent. Fast and responsive service and efficient completion of required repairs. Stuart and Mark were both very helpful and honest with advice on required works and completed the works efficiently and to a high quality. Clean-up was immaculate on completion with minimal disruption to existing areas. Would highly recommend their services to others. Much appreciated, thank you.

Hi Dino,

Jaki
JakiSydney, NSW

Perfect A1 service, highly recommended!!!

Fast respond, and very competitive pricing, always available, and happy to help, thats rare nowadays. Accurate timing and very reliable. The service what they provide is immaculate, they leave clear environment behind.

Hi Jaki,

Very efficient and thorough in unblocking our sewer pipe

Stuart was able to very quickly unblock our sewer pipe and identified the underlying cause of a cracked pipe. We were able to discuss options for a more permanent fix and are confident that Stuart’s thorough work cleaning out the tree roots has given us plenty of time to come up with a plan.

Hi Paul,

Increasing price after quote, send wrong item and refuse to compensate, terrible, do not use it

This company is terrible, increasing service price after quote, delivery wrong item and refuse to compensate, do not use this company at all obtaining deposit for no reason, do not keep promise