Inline Plumbing & Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Inline Plumbing & Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

HWS replacement made easy.

We replaced a 15 year old solar unit. Sara helped with all the information required to decide on going with a heat pump unit. The exact model I wanted (Rheem HDi 310) was delivered and installed within 48hrs. The guys did a neat installation. Highly recommended.

Hi Geoffrey,

Garry Q.
Garry Q.Sydney, NSW

Quality Service and Quick Response

Inline Plumbing were quick to respond to the repair of my leaking toilet cistern. Also, I requested a quote for a new Rheem hot water system which was reasonable and acceptable. The plumber advised that the new hot water system could be delivered and installed that same day.
The whole process was handled very professionally by Stuart the plumber. The installation was finished in a very timely manner whereby Stuart showed his expertise and experience to have the new hot water system operational by late afternoon. Highly recommended.

Hi Garry,

Francis
FrancisSydney, NSW

Quick, easy, professional & quality service

Both the plumber and office staff provided my family with a great experience. Quality work, delivered in a timely and friendly manner. Importantly the service was reasonable priced. Definitely recommend!

Hi Francis,

New Rheem system

I would highly recommend inline plumbing and electrical both the office staff and the technicians were very friendly .i am very happy with my new Rheem gas hot water system and the installation was both fast and very neat will definatly be coming back.

Hi Barry,

Peter from Inline is a legend !

Peter took my call one Weekend when I was feeling hapless with broken hot water. Simon Came in next day and did a perfect install .Hassle free Prompt & very professional. FiVE STARs !

Hi Simon,

ANTONIO
ANTONIOSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

The technician's efficiency, courtesy and willingness to assist and inform us was second to none. We are and elderly couple who were coming from a very bad and unpleasant experience with another company and were very relieved and happy to find INLINE and their great service. Will recommend it to anyone who is after quality work, honesty and good work ethics.

Hi Antonio,

Ken Jones
Ken JonesSydney, NSW

Well done to all!

I would like to thank Inline plumbing for their prompt timing and service. This is the third time we have used them for various reasons. I found both Mick and Stuart and the front office very polite and good at their trade. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Ken Jones. Winston Hills.

Hi Ken,

Fantastic service!

They matched the lowest quote I found. Efficient service. The water heater was installed the next day I called them. The installer was friendly and hardworking (he worked in the rain)!

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

itsjust_myst
itsjust_myst

Prompt Service

Prompt service with effective communication
Leaking Hot water system replaced without any fuss for a decent price in a timely manner. old tank and rubbish taken away . site left clean and tidy
will recommend .

Hi,

Reddie
Reddie Sydney, NSW

No problem too hard for this Company. I have been so impressed with their friendliness and efficiency.

I recommend this company wholeheartedly. Inline have provided very fast service and kept me notified at all times of their arrival time. I had a particular problem with an old cistern and the technician went out of his way to obtain replacement parts.

Hi Reddie,

New hot water unit

A very quick service.New hot water heater installed within a few hours.Competitive price.Excellent tradesman who took pride in his work.No issues at all.Pleased to recommend this company for future work.

Hi Sue,

Mark L.
Mark L.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I called up Inline early this morning to have my hot water service replaced as it was leaking. I spoke with David and he was thorough and courteous. I was given a great price and decided to go ahead and book the job. By lunchtime the job was done to perfection and the plumber was well present and friendly. Prompt and effective service. Highly reccomend.

Hi Mark,

Raj
RajSydney, NSW

Perfect!! Extremely professional and thorough with great attention to detail

Could not be happier with their service. The technician who came to fix my faulty hot water heater was extremely professional and thorough with great attention to detail. And both the technician and the Inline staff were communicative and gave me a run down of all possible options. The job was tricky and was quite lengthy but the technician showed his expertise and had the system working in no time. The price was really reasonable as well.

Hi Raj,

Ella V.
Ella V.Sydney, NSW

Great, efficient & low price

Called Inline and I was given a quote that was reasonable and not overpriced. I was given the options to either repair or replace my hot water system. However, given the old age of the heater their team recommended to replace the heater instead, to which I agreed with. The service provided by inline was prompt, professional and genuine with no extra or hidden costs. Will definitely be using Inline’s service in the future and recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Ella,

Angelika
AngelikaSydney, NSW

Excellent top quality service!

Was recommended Inline by a friend and they did not disappoint! The hot water technician arrived promptly on the arranged time. Excellent and professional job done, both from the technician and office staff. I couldn’t be happier! I definitely recommend Inline and will use their services again.

Hi Angelika,