Seano

SeanoSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I called Inline Plumbing & Electrical for a comparative quote to replace an old hot water system. They said they could install a new one that day, and guess what it was installed within 3 hours of my call! The quick turnaround was phenomenal, I never experienced anything like it before. They also offered a very competitive price, better than the first quote from another trusted plumber I have used before. The installation went quick and smoothly and the installer was very professional and friendly. Based on this exceptional customer service I would highly recommend Inline Plumbing & Electrical.

Nola

NolaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Water heater replacement. Top service!

My gas water heater replacement was made easy by excellent service from David. Very helpful advice, competitive pricing and great communication. The unit was installed promptly and the plumber did a great job. Highly recommend.

Steve D.

Steve D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer Service

I have notying but good things to say. Great customer service, good price and friendly trade staff. I had issues with a faulty off peak smart controller after new hot water service went in and they handled everything for me. I didnt have to do a thing. Good old fashioned customer service. 5 stars from me.

Hi Steve,

Fast service and reasonable price

Very happy with same day service and Sara updated me on arrival time through the day.
Mark installed the unit quickly and hot water pressure was restored. Price came in a lot cheaper than other quotes.

Hi Greg,

HWS REPLACEMENT - First rate service, competitive pricing

Service levels were exceptional - Sarah provided me with excellent advice over the phone and was not overly pushy. Stuart and Zac were very pleasant, efficient and tidied up after the job was complete. 10 out of 10 to all involved.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

Ray78

Ray78Sydney, Australia

not trustworthy

I had two installers that they were constantly fighting, the older person seemed to be very aggressive and abusive towards the younger guy. As others indicated looks like the installers set a trap for additional $300 for installation of the pressure valves which is way above standard price and it looks like a scam.
Otherwise they brought my unit on time and they finished the job and it seems to be working now.

SALIM

SALIMSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Professional plumbers and excellent service. 100 % satisfied. Specially Mark young and intelligent men. Been calling them since last six years. Owner David has more then 35 years experience and looks after his customers very well.

Hi Salim,

Service with excellent

Fantastic work and comitment with best price. come on time finish job nicely and neatly .we can found very less people like
Him anyway. can recommend for more friends and family

Hi Rakesh,

Inline to the rescue of lovely old lady!

My elderly mother's hot water system died after a long life of almost 20 years and it had to do it on a Saturday. I rang the guys at Inline and spoke to a lovely lass who put me on to Peter who was extremely helpful and down to earth and walked me through what replacement would involve. He then organised for it to happen on the same day. Michael and Ian, a fantastic father and son team came out and did a great job replacing the huge hot water system. The quality of their workmanship was excellent - much better than the pre-existing pipework! Thanks Inline for making life simple for a lovely old lady!

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you and your mother with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

andylugnut

andylugnutSydney, NSW

Incredible service, great quality, fair price

Hot water service died on a Friday night. Manufacturer said it would be between 3-5 days through Bunnings for a replacement. Jumped on google & found inline. They like everyone else claim best quality & service but their open 7 day banner & good google reviews made me call them on Saturday morning. They had a new 400lt tank installed by 2.00pm. Cold wet day, very steep driveway so had to carry it up. These guys were amazing & although I wasn't looking for a cheap job, they were competitivly priced to the manufacturer/Bunnings quote which surprised me considering the circumstances & timing.

Hi Andy,

Enia

EniaSydney, NSW

Fabulous Service!

Brilliant Service, Fast and Efficient with Know how and Top Hot Water System Products! We were very Satisfied with Prices and the Friendly Service call.We Highly Recommend Inline Plumbing Thank You ():-)

Hi Enia,

Hot water cylinder replacement

Great professional service, all went as agreed and in time. Excellent quality service, highly recommended. Spoke to David the day before when our old cylinder bursted, first thing in the morning 7:30 they were in front of our house with a new cylinder. Less than two hours later we had a new hot water cylinder in place working. With a newborn baby in the house, this was a relieve.

Hi Nikolas,

First class service

Inline plumbing very professional handling my phone inquiry for quote and prompt service. Plumber turned up on time, kept me up to date , very helpful and good price.
Thanks heaps

Hi Karen,

End of brown water from our taps

I called inline plumbing and explained our problem ie water from one bathroom hot water supply was brown. The person I spoke to suggested some reasons for this and gave me a figure for call out and exam. I agreed and within the hour 2 workers turned up and dhowed me exactly what the problem was. I was given a price and they immediately set about removing the old geyser and teplaced it with a new one.

Hi Jerry,

Tessa L.Sydney, NSW

Amazed how fast they were able to do the job.

Did not have hot water for sometimes and just called them and a kindhearted lady (Sara is her name) answered the phone and voila everything was taken cared of within short period of time. Thank you so much for speedy excellent service.
I give you high 5.

Hi Tessa,

Your much welcome. Thanks again. Tessa

Debbie D.

Debbie D.Hunter Region, NSW

Came to my rescue

I’m very happy with my new hot water system, 5 star for price and the guys were very friendly, and on time, and even cleaned up after themselves, would definitely deal with this company again. AAA++

Hi Debbie,

Prompt service and great job

The service was prompt, we required a new gas hot water system at a certain date and time which was accommodated. Very efficient and friendly service and price was competitive.

Hi Kerry,

Exceptional Service

Prompt reliable excellent service.. we required a new gas hot water system the quote provided was very competitive compared to others. Exceptional service. Same day service...We'll be back again.. thank you

Hi Flavio and Anna,

Daniel

DanielIllawarra, NSW

This company know what customer service is all about. They were timely, cost effective, efficient and friendly. I could text, ring or email and always received a response. Very professional and will use again. I’ve already recommended them.

Hi Daniel,

Peter Blake

Peter BlakeSydney, NSW

A very impressive company that I have now used on two occasions to my complete satisfaction

Have had two hot water storage tanks replaced this year in two homes. Both were carried out the same day we put in the service call. Prices quoted were fair for the parts used and quality work carried out.

Hi Peter,