• Timeliness
peter l.

peter l.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words! We look forward to assisting you with any hot water, plumbing or electrical jobs in the future.

Excellent and Professional Service

Inline was extremely efficient and professional with the removal and replacement of my hot water tank. Their service was very good and quick. I would highly recommend Inline to everyone!

Hi Kamy,

Blockage problem finally solved!

From a recommendation I chose this company. Their plumber Mark discovered the reason for a sewer blockage problem I’d had on and off for many years. He expertly fixed the problem and re-paved and bricked up the area, leaving the site in good order. I don’t expect any future problem. Thank you very much.

Hi Roz,

Roz
Roz

My pleasure!

Best plumbers ever

I want to thank Inline for an efficient and well mannered service they provided me. They cleared my blocked toilet in a timely manner. The plumber was extremely helpful and always kept me informed on what he was doing and left with no mess made like other tradesmen I’ve had. I highly recommend anyone who needs a plumber to call Inline!

Hi Chloe,

Fantastic, quick and professional.

Informative and prompt service from Inline Plumbing. I had my hot water system replaced an hour after my initial call to the friendly office staff. The plumber who came out was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He carried out the work in a very professional manner and I could not recommend them enough. Absolute professionals!

Hi John,

Best service ever recived!

Due to the extreme storms, our old hot water system died. I rang Inline Plumbing & Electrical who had a technician here straight away who diagnosed the fault and walked me through the options of a repair or replacement. I chose to replace it at a very reasonable price and they had a new hot water system delivered, took the old one out and had the job done in 2 hours. The guys were all polite and fantastic workers. I could not recommend a better team and a better company. I will definitely stay with these guys for any work I need done.

Hi Dim,

Trustworthy, efficient service.

Well deserved 5 star rating for an all around excellent service. The plumber was very clear on what to do with my blocked drain and the fix that was needed. The office staff were a huge help and got a plumber out to me within the hour. Would highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Kai,

Manbir

ManbirSydney, NSW

They fixed my complaint over billing

[name removed] fixed my complaint over excess charging against quoted price. In future I will ask for an SMS quote and not a verbal quote. Below is my earlier review which they fixed.

Quoted $198 plus parts for the service. The tradesmen did a good job but said the price was $385. Told him I was quoted. After much drama it was settled at $297. Their call centre is unethical. Not happy with their service. Not calling them again.

Good service

The father and son team that installed my new water heater were good and cleaned up after the job was finished well done all with a smile quick and easy.

Very professional service

I recently ordered a Rinai B26 to replace my end-of-life Infinity 24 unit. Shortly after I made the call, the office staff followed up on my order , explained the work involved and provided the exact cost which made it easy for me to decide.

The tradesmen were onsite the next day to perform the installation & commission of the new unit. They then removed all rubbish & the old unit from site on completion.

I must compliment the guys for being very well presented (not rough tradies with messy tools & dirty clothes + rough language). This was important to gain the trust in me that they'll do the job to meet my expectations.

Thank you guys - I will share your great service with my circle of friends.

John (Canberra)

Bhathiya

BhathiyaSydney, NSW

Excellent work

The delivery and attention to the job was very punctual. Attention to detail of installing the water heater was excellent. Further advice on general maintenance was explained. A good professional job.

Hi Bhathiya,

Quick, easy and efficient to deal with. Would use again next time and recommend to anyone else. Good service and very fast replacement of hot water system for a unit.

Hi,

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Mike and his assistant were excellent in spite of a difficult location and very old plumbing they worked hard and did a fantastic job. Not a cross work spoken just a great attitude. Thank you.

Hi Margaret,

Heather

HeatherSydney

I have had exceptional service from Inline Plumbing for many , many years.

Excellent and accommodating service. They always send extremely proficient and competent plumbers who are always on time. Special thanks to Mark B who has done 3 top class jobs for me to date.

Hi Heather,

From the first phone call to the office to the service men coming out to complete the job was nothing short of easy, efficient & helpful. Couldn’t recommend a better company.

Hi Larni,

pensioner blackett

pensioner blackettSydney, NSW

My second time using them (different job)

Highly recommend the company and its professionalism.Stuart the plumber arrived with no fuss or bother got the job done . Took away the waste and left area clean.Will pass you on to others. Cheers.

Hi,

Emergency water heater replacement

Excellent experience all the way around. I could not have asked for better. Will definitely pass your name along, and ring you again if I find myself in need. Cheers!!

Hi Dan,

Brooke

BrookeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast and efficient

They were able to replace the product straight away and nothing was a problem for Matt the electrician who fitted it. Great service would highly recommend. Professional and easy to deal with.

Hi Brooke,

Efficient and wonderful service

Amazing customer service, were able to supply, deliver and install a hot water system on the same day. They were fast and efficient and their work is guaranteed.Would definitely recommend!!

Hi Renee,

Charles C.Sydney, NSW

Replacement hot water system

I had an old gas hot water tank. I employed Inline Plumbing and Electrical to replace a band new electric hot water system with my solar power. I find they did a Good work and efficiency.

Hi Charles,