Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Inline Plumbing & Electrical

Fantastic service

Great plumbing business, called in the morning to fix my hot water and he was here within hours. Service you don't normally get from trades. Will definitely be using them again.

Quick, reliable and great advice

The Plumber was on time, came up with a solution within 2 minutes of looking at the problem and was done in under an hour. He was very friendly and cleaned up the area afterwards. I couldn’t have asked for a more responsive, friendly and efficient service!

Professional and Efficient

Received fantastic, quality service with professional and friendly staff. From my initial call through to the end of the job, the staff were extremely knowledgeable and experienced. They recommended the hot water system that suited my family's needs. Very satisfied with their service.

I would recommend Inline

My hot water system started leaking yesterday and every company I called wanted to charge ridiculous and over the top prices. Upon coming across Inline plumbing they assured me that they would come first thing next morning. I had a great experience with this company, they were punctual, very professional and prompt. They got the job done within 2 hours. I would highly recommend Inline to all my friends and family.

Beware of this company

No hot water… called inline and they sent [name removed](nice man) the first thing [name removed] checked was the meter box when I told him we were on off peak hot water. Was told no problem there. [name removed] fitted new thermostat and element and charged me $385.00, which I duly paid in good faith. As [name removed] was leaving he casually mentioned “if you still don't have hot water it’s probably your Ausgrid meter relay”. Guess what? No hot water following morning. And yes the relay was broken.
In my opinion I believe it to have been evident that the hot water relay was broken when [name removed] checked the meter box prior to fitting a new thermostat and element therefore a new thermostat and element was not the problem. I just got ripped off!!!
I’ve had numerous conversation with Inline and there defense is “after five year its recommended by the manufacturer to change these components” Optimum word.. Recommended. If it’s not broken don't fix and charge me $385.00
Ausgrid came out the morning after I paid $385.00 and fixed my hot water issue for free. Beware of this company. Don;t get ripped off as I did.

HI Anjie, Thanks for your review, and apologies that you did not have a good customer experience as this is what we strive to achieve. Regarding the work completed at your property, we sent a very experienced and thorough technician who spent a lot of time at your home diagnosing & fault finding the issue that had caused your no hot water. The works completed were explained in detail and we only proceeded with your expressed authority. Regarding the off-peak relay, we're not licensed to work on the off-peak meter to determine if there was also an issue with your smart AusGrid meter at the time or not. After the work done and the subsequent meter check, we understand that you then had hot water and have had no issue since, which is our goal when you phone us. If you have any further question, then please feel free to contact our office on 1300 465 463.1. Obviously your technician did not find the fault otherwise I would have had hot water the following day without the need to call Ausgrid 2. When I was told there was no issue with the off peak meter and I needed a new thermostat and element one assumes this was the problem. NOT 3. In my opinion it would have been obvious when the meter relay was checked, which was the first thing he did before any works commenced, that there was no reading or any display at all, therefore it was broken and no amount of new parts to my hot water tank would rectify this. 4. I AM AWARE YOU CANNOT REPAIR AUGRID'S PROPERTY. BUT YOU CAN DETERMINE IF IT IS WORKING OR NOT AND INFORM THE CUSTOMER BEFORE YOU COMMENCE CHARGEABLE WORK 5. Yes, after calling Ausgrid THEY CAME AND FIXED THE PROBLEM. SO YOUR "GOAL" FAILED AND YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT. All in all I am convinced i was charged for new parts that was not needed had the tech identified the broken relay when checking the meter box. But hey! you guys are $385.00 richer. I wonder how many other customers have had the same problem with your service

Great service from Inline Plumbing

Just got my hot water system replaced by Inline Plumbling - They have done a really good job. What I like about Inline: 1. Super fast responding & installation time: Everything is done in 3 hours even without myself at home. 2. Professional workstyle and transparent price: They asked enough details and explained any possible cost before sending me the quote, not like what I experienced with some other service companies often ask more during the commision and I had to say yes without a choice... . I‘d like recommend them to anyone who wants great service!

“This will be the plumber I call and recommend. Thanks, Inline!”

The job took 2 days and despite some "hiccups" along the way, was done perfectly with courtesy and good humor.This will be the plumber I call and recommend. Thanks, Inline!

Awesome service from Inline Plumbing

Been using Inline Plumbing service for years now and more than happy to recommend them to friends. Their team is friendly and experts in the trade. We recently had an issue with our water heater pressure release valve, rang Inline and organised for them to check. The fix the issue quickly and explained to us what the issue was all about. Thank you.

Was V efficient. good service

They were good, the first time when the new replacement water heater was replaced , We were not even at home. we had left the gate open for them, and when we came home everything was done. And recently for the storm the burner had gone off and we were having trouble reigniting . And they came over to have a look . and got it going again. Pretty impressive service

great job

Having been alerted at work that water was coming from our outside water heater tank i was referred to Inline by a friend. I called and gave them the details and they had a new one ordered and fitted within 3 hours. 20mins after i called an engineer had stopped by to turn off the gas and drain the heater, then the new heater arrived just after and then the installer turned up to fit it. All i did was make the call and they did the rest.

Great service!

I really appreciated the honest advice and care. David was prompt professional, very knowledgeable and friendly. So glad I’ve found this plumbing service!

Top Service.

My Hot Water Tank had a slow leak over the long weekend. Emailed a number of plumbing companies. Inline responded within an hour. Peter was fantastic and asked if I could wait until Tuesday morning as it was a long weekend. This was not a problem. Peter had called me again on Monday morning to confirm Tuesday was still okay and his plumber Stuart would be arriving at 7.00 am. Stuart was on-time and completed the install without any issues. Thanks Peter and Stuart.

Excellent service

Friendly and helpful on the telephone. Reorganised jobs to suit my schedule which was very much appreciated. Plumber arrived early and completely the job efficiently and quickly to fit in with my time frame. Explained what he was doing and why. Pricing was explained over the phone and actual cost was as expected. Very professional company and would certainly recommend them.

Hands down, the best plumbers I have ever dealt with

I called Inline Plumbing and Electrical over the long weekend for a repair on my hot water system. Not only did they repair and service it but they were prompt and reasonably priced. Their technician was professional, friendly and got the job done with minimal fuss.

Unfortunately, I have had the displeasure in the past of dealing with plumbers that were late, overpriced, unfriendly and totally unprofessional.

Thankfully, I have now found the guys at Inline Plumbing and they are now the only plumbers that I will use.

Quality Service at the Right Price

My electric hot water heater started leaking under my kitchen bench. This had started to cause water damage and rust staining to my cabinetry. I phoned around and ended up engaging Inline Plumbing who were reasonably priced and provided lots of information. Although I had to wait back at home for a few hours, they were able to come same day and replace the system in a tight spot under the bench. We also installed a special valve which will shut off the water if a leak was ever to happen again. Thanks Inline for the great service, will recommend you to my friends and family.

Highly recommend them for their professional service

I highly recommend using Inline Plumbing & Electrical as their services were quick, prompt and professional. I had my existing hot water system that was leaking replaced with a new Rheem 250L and I couldn’t be more pleased with their service.

*** strongly would not recommend inline plumbing to anyone***

*** Strongly would NOT recommend Inline Plumbing to anyone ***
Very disappointing experience with the service level and let alone the installer ( [name removed]) replaced my hot water with a defective Rheem tank. Upon opening the box the inlet seal was missing and knowingly the installer went ahead and installed it. This [name removed] also charged me $300 above the quoted price saying new valves are required. As per the product specification the box included the temperature relief value and he charged me for it. Very dodgy and dishonest sales practice as the quoted amount by his owner ([name removed]) is not the final amount. The installers are trained to charge extra on site dishonestly. Upon turning on the system the condensation water was dripping against the wall. The installer ([name removed]) informed me that his owner ([name removed]) will contact Rheem to have the inlet seal fixed. Hello I paid $1700 to have a defective unit !!. Beware the owner ([name removed]) has a very good sales experience to convince you in buying with the common line used “. 30 years in the market “ and how his competitors are “dodgy “ . Do not fall for it ...If you encounter problems then you will not get any response nor apology from them and you are on your own to fight the battle. I contacted Rheem myself after the installation to have their technician inspect the tank. It was evident the unit was defective and Rheem’s conclusion was a write off ( placing a write off sticker on the unit ) .Rheem been a reputable brand replaced the tank within the same week at NO further cost to me. Buyers be warned as my experience inconvenience me for 3 days taking time off work to wait for dodgy installation with a defective product!!

More the old tank was dumped at the front of my house for 3 Days where I had to make repeated request to have it removed. Very poor service at the completion of the job as once the new tank is installed then the old tank is contracted to the scrap metal guys to have it removed who will come in their own time as Inline plumbing’s responsibility ends once you pay them .... “ More of care factor ZERO “ to dispose the old tank and packaging of the new tank.

Buyers make informed decision and buy directly from Rheem should you like the brand .... AVOID Inline plumbing at all cost !!!

Hi Nair, Thanks for your review, and we apologise that you have not had a good customer experience because that is what we strive to deliver. We take your feedback seriously, and have tried to address some of the issues that you have raised below. - We did not charge you for the relief valve but for a new Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) & DUO non-return isolation valve. When we arrived at your property, we discussed with you that your old tank was fitted with a very old and faulty PLV and DUO valve. The manufacturer recommends that these are replaced if in poor condition as they protect the tank, and that is what we advised you. We were very open about the condition of the valves, and we don’t include this in the original quoted price as it is difficult to gauge from a telephone conversation as to the condition of the existing PLV & DUO valve. - Our installer mentioned to you, once he had opened the Rheem box, that the inlet seal was missing in the packaging and we phoned our representative at Rheem about this issue. Rheem were going to attend to this issue, however, they ended up replacing the whole unit. FYI the seal does not impact on the performance of the tank. - Regarding the leaking tank that you reported to us via telephone once we had finished the job and left site. It is common for customers to report to us that their gas tank is leaking soon after an installation. However, it is standard for the tank to have a small amount of leaking caused by the condensation which is discharged as part of a heating cycle. We explained to you that this was most likely the cause of the leaking, but then we also advised that you should monitor the leak and phone us back if the leak continues. We would have been more than happy to organise Rheem to come out and check the tank under warranty, however Rheem requires us to follow certain procedures to confirm it is a leaking tank and not condensation. - We would like to clarify that we didn’t attend your property intent on installing a faulty tank. Rheem are a quality manufacturer, however, only very occasionally do they have a production issue. As the installer of a new tank purchased from Rheem, we couldn’t have foreseen a leaking tank. - We apologise that the old tank was not removed straight away, however, our driver had an unforeseen delay and he was unable to pick-up for three days. We normally remove the tank same day. Again, we apologise that you have not had an excellent customer experience. Could you please phone our office on 1300 465 463 to directly discuss how we can ensure you have a better experience in the future.Hi David, Thank you for your response. My comments and experience on the product review website is bona fide and is to protect other potential customers falling victims of Inline electrical and plumbing’s shocking practice. Note I was inconvenienced for 3 working days due to the defective tank installed. My message to you about the condensation water dripping against the wall was ignored by you . Your comments the tank was operational is totally inaccurate as Rheem Wrote Off the tank. With regards to the pressure valve PLV) , it does NOT cost $297 for one . The market is competitive and you can obtain one for under $140 from Recee Plumbing or Bunnings for even cheaper. I initiated the issue with Rheem myself as you completely ignored the problem. The problem has been resolved by Rheem satisfactorily and I was very pleased with their service . My terrible experience with Inline Plumbing and comments stand. Regards RishiHi Rishi, Thanks again for your response. Just to clear up a few points: 1) The warranty for the tank is issued by the manufacturer, Rheem and it is unfortunate that they left you for 3 days without replacing the tank. If you had of contacted us again, we would have been happy to push them to get a new tank out to you faster. 2) The $297 was for two new valves and fittings, not just for the one valve (please refer to our first response). Again, we're sorry that you have not had an excellent customer experience. Could you please phone our office on 1300 465 463 to directly discuss how we can ensure you have a better experience in the future. Regards David

Outstanding skills and service

Called David from Inline Plumbing on a Sunday about my broken HWS. He gave good honest advice, and a replacement was installed first thing today (Monday). The installers were absolute pro, highly knowledgeable, clean and tidy too. They were happy chaps on the job, and that always say something about how the business is run. All in all, top service and price. Should you NOT value any of these, give Omega Plumbing at Thornleigh a call.

Excellent service for same day replacement of failed electric hot water system

I can't thank David and his team enough - after calling them in the morning and explaining the urgency of the situation they went out of their way to ensure the old hot water system was replaced on the same day.
Their pricing was also very competitive for the top brand products they install and there was no variation to the original quoted price after completion of the job.
I cannot recommend Inline Plumbing & Electrical highly enough!!

Quick and Professional

I just had my hot water heater replaced by Inline Plumbing and Electrical. The old water heater stopped working late yesterday afternoon and Inline had a new one installed and full of hot water by lunch time today. Top blokes, neat job, cant speak highly enough, well done you lot.