Inline Plumbing & Electrical

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceptional Service

Prompt reliable excellent service.. we required a new gas hot water system the quote provided was very competitive compared to others. Exceptional service. Same day service...We'll be back again.. thank you

Rates and Fees

This company know what customer service is all about. They were timely, cost effective, efficient and friendly. I could text, ring or email and always received a response. Very professional and will use again. I’ve already recommended them.

Rates and Fees

A very impressive company that I have now used on two occasions to my complete satisfaction

Have had two hot water storage tanks replaced this year in two homes. Both were carried out the same day we put in the service call. Prices quoted were fair for the parts used and quality work carried out.

Amazing service - Highly recommended

Seek help to upgrade my hot water tank on Friday. They arrived on Saturday and sorted by noon. Highly recommended. Even had a follow up call and check in on the tank.

Rates and Fees

Experienced professionals and competitively priced

My hotwater tank failed during night and by 7am these guys had replied to my request for assistance. The team arrived on time (on a weekend) and worked efficiently to get my replacement a installed. Excellent trades people and great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Rates and Fees

Quick and professional service.

After receiving a call in the morning from my wife telling me that our hot water system was not working.
All it took was one phone call and within 1 hour and a half there was a plumber repacing my old system with a new one,
. they even took the old one away .
Could not be any happier. Would definitely call them again. 10 out of 10.

Excellent service

The new Rheem hot water was installed within 24 hours. The plumber was very efficient, knew his craft well and took away the old unit. We will use them again.

Perfect installation and ontime

Great experience, installation of water heater arranged very next day. No hassles to us. Place left clean and tidy. Tradesman was good and helpful. Overall very good experience. Got installed around midday

Great Customer Service

I was very happy with the service I received, from the telephone conversation right through to the installation of my new hot water system. I had phoned on the Saturday midday and I had a new tank installed before 6pm. All very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Great

Great service, amazing affordable prices. Done the job efficiently and on short notice and fit me in as soon as they could. The best prices around for a higher quality hot water system.

My Electric Hot Water Tank Expires

When I came into the garage and saw my 13 years old Rheem hot water tank flowing rusty hot water all over my garage floor I knew it had gone.
I called Rheem Australia who put my through to Anytime Hot water who do hot water tank installation in our area(Sydney Northern Beaches)
They were very helpful in asking me what our hot water needs were and advising the best options.Once I had decided on the type and size of the tank they quoted me an installed price including the now mandatory tempering valve.
I was happy with the quoted price and they arranged installation that afternoon.Simon the plumber did an excellent job and took the old tank away.
I would recommend Anytime Hot water.

Excellent Service - Trustworthy - Honest

I had an issue with water pressure out from my hot water service. Did a ring around and most dismissed this as simply a water heater issue (only 8 years old). Everyone I rang simply quoted me a new water heater.

I then rang Inline Plumbing who diagnosed the issue over the phone to discover that it could be just a valve that has worn out. They said they would replace the valve as preliminary fix to see if that fixes it and if it fails then it is a new water heater. The valve would have to be replaced anyway with a new heater.

Inline rang me to say the plumber would arrive at a time and they did. They did the replacement valve and sure enough it corrected the issue and no need for a water heater.

Honest Trustworthy and Old fashioned service without the big sell.

Inline Plumbing replaced my twenty year old leaking water heater. I cannot fault the whole process and Simon who installed the new heater was friendly, efficient and professional. He was also very patient answering all my questions and explained everything. The office girls were also knowledgeable and professional.

Fantastic Service

We recently used Inline Plumbing to replace our broken hot water system.
Their prices are reasonable and Michael & Zac were great.
Efficient service with no dramas and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Great service from start to finish, thx team!

I called 4 companies before Sara helped me out and she was amazing with her product knowledge and even called me back after just 5mins with a spot in 1hr as I have a family of 5 and I can't go a day without hot water!
Simon and Peter turned up on time and did everything with no worries as my location was a hard one to get to but the men said leave it to them, amazing service! They even throu out all the boxes and left my house clean, Simon gave so great advice to replace connections as this saved me on a service call later bonus! They even called that night to make sure the water is working so great service, I highly recommend this company you are in safe hands for a replacement or service, Thank you everyone I will call you 1st next time!

That’s the way to run a busine

Thank you for your honesty on quoting and prompt actions to replace our broken hot water system . Matt who attended the job is an absolute champion and is a credit to your company . The owner David quoted me Saturday afternoon and system was installed 7.30am Monday morning , hats off to you guys thank you Stewart.

Very pleased, can't complain!!

I'v had frustrating issues with my plumbing for weeks and spoke to multiple plumbing companies that were no help and an absolute headache. After finally contacting Inline and speaking to Peter who is a very knowledgeable person and enthusiastic about his work, took care of me and quickly solved my blocked drain. Great company, friendly service who i would recommend to anyone!

Absolutely fantastic

Prompt service, great product, friendly and knowledgeable technicians - this is the old fashioned type of high quality and customer focused service that unfortunately is becoming less and less common.

Highly recommended.

Tried to spring nasty surprise at the end, just as another customer complained

They asked me too for about $300 for a pressure limiting valve and cut-off valve, brand duo which Bunnings advertises as under $150. I really dislike last-minute surprises. They did do the job in 1 day, though.

Wow! what a great service

After a 7 hour drive we arrived at our residence to find the hot water service had blown. Appointments booked for the next day did not look fun without a hot shower in the morning! Not a problem when we rang Inline...they sent Simon at 7am and he replaced the system and had us with hot water by 9am. Brilliant...what fabulous service. Simon, thank you for your friendly and professional work.