Darebin Gas

Darebin Gas

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Incredibly poor service and product - DO NOT USE DAREBIN GAS

Darebin Gas came out to replace our ducts (for $600) and two months later we were faced with the same problem (collapsed ducts). They came out again and said this time it was due to cats damaging the ducts and wanted to charge an extra $300. I had a second opinion who advised it was simply because the ducts are of poor quality and therefore collapsed again. The technician (SHANNON) who came out the second time was rude and did not care. He simply referred me to management. DO NOT USE them there are better service providers out there who actually care about their work and product quality and are cheaper

ServicesGas

PAM

PAMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service/high cost/no positive outcome

ServicesElectricity
Store LocationDAREBIN GAS
Marilyn

MarilynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Darebin Gas take advantage

When I called Breezair to find someone to repair my Evaporative Cooler it went automatically to Darebingas. This is a monopoly!! They serviced and did minor repairs my cooler on 4/1/18 and charged $889, $13 was for credit card charge. It is now just over a year since and my cooler has the same problem. They will not come out and assess if it is the same issue and could be a manufacturers fault and refuse to take any responsibility for the work. They take advantage of being directly referred by Breezair and their paperwork was inadequate, not itemisation, we don't know what we paid for. Do not use this company, shop around.

ServicesGas
Very Disappointed

Very DisappointedBRUNSWICK EAST

NOT outstanding service.

Two men came; they went up on the roof for 2 minutes (If that).
Came down said unit will eventually need a new motor and pads; gave me a quote of over $1000.0, charged me almost $280.00 and left. Easiest money earned in 2 minutes!
They didn't service the unit. In fact, not sure if in the 2 minutes they even "looked" at the unit.
Do GP's say:- "you will eventually die" and so do not treat you now?

Deceptive company

Deceptive company, bad customer service, call at your own peril.

Choose another reliable company who can offer better service at a reasonable price.

Don’t use Darebin Gas - not reliable - unprofessional - over charge - no service

Terry p

Terry pGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service darebin gas

Gas heater playing up. Job assigned to darebin gas. Visit scheduled within two days. Rang back two hours later to see if it was convenient to attend that afternoon. Very fast friendly efficient service. Highly recommend darebin gas

regina

regina

heating and cooling service + call out

super reliable, the team were very fast to come to check out my problem and fixed it immediately. reasonably priced and he explained to me in basic terms the problem. I didn't feel like he took advantage of my lack of knowledge as a female at all. My aunty dealt with them too and was very impressed with how fast the service and work was. definitely recommend

Joyce Allen

Joyce AllenMelbourne

Super helpful

Our hot water service actually got stolen from the new house we were building. We did not realize until we had moved into the property and obviously had no hot water!! We called Darebin Gas and they were super helpful, we had a new unit put in the same day and are so grateful for all their assistance!

DC75

DC75Melbourne

Three call outs, gas heater still not fixed

Don't waste your time with this company. Our heater wasn't pushing out hot air and we called Darebin Gas. Each time he came out (3 times and 3 call out fees) the serviceman says 'it should be fine now', and doesn't explain what he fixed or what the issue was. He doesn't wait to see if it actually heats up the house and says gives us a call if it's not working and we can come out...

I would've thought you would fix it before you leave. Avoid at all costs.

Quan

Quan

Either scammers or not knowledgeable

Was quoted to have hot water unit replaced for $1500 after being charged a callout fee of $150. Called a second plumber for a second option (who didn't even charge a callout fee) and fixed the problem in 10 minutes.

Nils2626

Nils2626St Albans

Braemar Loft Heater System

nino

ninoPOINT COOK

DISHONEST

I was told on the phone when I made a booking for our evaporative cooling to be serviced that the cost would be $155 however the technician charged $260 just to wash the filter. This price is higher than anyone in Melbourne and it seemed sneaky to charge a lot more than we were told on the phone.

Excellent service for breezair Evap cooler

Very impressive with Gary and Sam at office and Gary and his assistant at the service. Would use and recommend your company in the future.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No proplems

Everytime i call these people there quick to come out so i decided to get new ducted heating unit from them and worked great for 2 days, rang them and they were straight out to fix problem couldn't be happier, will use again without hesitation

Arun

ArunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great srvice

My ducted heating had an issue and I intitially called a guy from service seeking. That monkey took my 150 $ and fixed nothing. He blamed the Bremar company and left. Then I called Darabin gas and they did an excellant job. The problem fixed in 15 minutes very well behaved. Came on time. I give full marks to them.

Horrible scammers, DON'T TRUST them!

If i could give them zero stars, i would.

Lying, two-faced company. The technicians came three times, every time charging something different. I feel i have been scammed by these untrustworthy people who are looking to make a quick buck off families whose heating needs fixing. Please DON'T CALL them unless you want to get scammed, learn from my mistakes!

ZERO care factor for customers

Had a brand new heater installed Apr 17 stuffed up within the week and have still waiting for parts and were in July.... No one knows what's going and they keep saying they will get back to me but no avail, i had to call them every day, person on the phone is horrible and don't care that we are left without a heater for over a week and they expect us to wait!!!! Definitely to steer clear!

Customer Service that puts new meaning to woeful

Rang up to enquire about a gas cooktop and electric oven installation and pretty much given the brush off immediately. They advised they couldn't help without even advising a price for the gas cooktop installation. I've since read some reviews and even those poor reviews are flattering.

Liz

LizNortcote

Good service

Got Darebin Gas out last week to fix my mums heater. So far so good..and mum said the young chap who came out was lovely so bonus!