Listing monitored by Darebin Gas

• Rates and Fees

They were very prompt with my request & they came within few hours replace hot water system. Recommended

Hot water system was replaced after old one stopped working. Called them & they came within few hours. Efficient & no problems whatsoever. Would recommend and use again in future if needed again

HI Jose
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Much appreciated

Max
MaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New gas hot water service

Excellent firm to deal with. I would recommend them highly . They were on time and did brilliant work. Everyone I dealt with on the phone and in person was knowledgeable and helpful.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do yourself a favour - Ring this company first!

ServicesGas

Hi Steve
thank you for writing up this detailed review. I will be sure to pass this on to Matthew. He is a great technician and amazing with our customers.

Maree
MareeVictoria

Replacement of hot water system

Very efficient. Hot water service checked & replaced with 4 hours. Second time I have used Darebin Gas (replaced hot water system 20yrs ago) & confidently used them again. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Maree
thank you for leaving a review and for being such a long time customer.

Find out how Darebin Gas compares to other Energy Providers

Perfect service. People you can trust!

Installed a new gas hot water system for me. Quick and easy for them and done in a day. Very easy to deal with. Had a little operating problem which I reported the next morning and they came out straight away to fix it. Works perfectly now.

Hi
Thank you for leaving us a review. Hope you are enjoying your new hot water service.
Glad to have been of assistance.

Lachsters
Lachsters

My pleasure James, cannot tell you the difference it has made. perfect instant hot water all the time!

No experience and lazy

Never put the screws back on the lid of my external heater, technicians were rude, install was messy. Much better companies out there stay away. My gas line was also kinked

Hi Jturn
I am trying to locate your job, could you please contact our office as we would never leave an install messy, screws off a lid or be rude to a customer.
We would much rather have this resolved and ensure all customers are satisfied.

Jturn
Jturn

You would never leave a job messy? Now you’re lying to customers, will spread the word about this business, already seem to have a bad reputation according to other gas companies

Good service

Quick response to get a quote for a space heater. Once given the go ahead installation date was only days later. The technicians were polite and respectful. Installation was clean and tidy. I was very pleased with the end result and would not hesitate in using them again.

Hi Dan
thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
J. D.
J. D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and excellent

I called Darebingas yesterday and booked a service this morning for my troubled Braemar duct heating. Gary came and checked SCC; he quickly detected where the problem is simply from SCC! he even gave me the cost before climbing up in the ceiling. He is professional and very experienced. I am more than happy for his service.

Hi J.D
Thank you for writing a review. I will be sure to pass on you kind words to Gary. Look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Brendan and Kerry
Brendan and Kerry Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Heating repair

We had Nick from Darebin gas repair our 2yr old ducted heating and are cosy and warm. Explained process /prompt /professional /your service is fantastic.
We will use your company for any future service and highly recommend you.
Brendan and Kerry

Hi Brendan and Kerry
I am really pleased to hear this response from our clients. Nick is a fantastic technician and I will be sure to pass on your appreciation.

Bernadette
BernadetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Staff

I had my gas appliances serviced. I also needed a new Gas water heater. It was installed outside. The gasfitter recommended this for safety reasons. When it was finished, I was asked to phone if there were any problems. Great service.

Rates and Fees

Hi Bernadette
thank you for choosing to write a review and thank you for your kind words. Stay warm and stay safe.

New Hot water service.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service as usual.

I have been a client of Darebin Gas for many years. Recently, my 30+ years gas hot water system failed. I phoned Darebin Gas at 8am on a Monday and by noon, I had a new gas hot water system. As always, their service was timely, efficient and polite. I highly recommend Darebin Gas; I’ll continue to use them (for my evap cooler maintainance also).

James B.Darebin Gas

Hi Michael thank you for leaving a kind review. Always happy to help.

Prompt and competent

DG recommended a replacement gas heating unit. It was installed by a team of competent workers, at a time that suited my schedule. I have not needed to use it yet, but I am confident that it will be fine when I do.

Hi Gavin
thank you for your review. Its Melbourne mate no doubt you'll be using your new heater shortly.

Bella Sason T.
Bella Sason T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot Water Tank Darebin Service

Our water tank heater was leaking! We rang Rheem Australia at 12:05 pm and they referred us to Darebin Gas. By 3:10 pm on the same day, a new hot water tank had been delivered and installed! What a fantastic service by Darebin Gas!

ServicesGas

Hi Bella
thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to have been able to get everything sorted for you in the same day.

Evaporative cooling replaced

I rang to get my broken evaporative cooling looked at. Darebin Gas organised an appointment the next day. Another company told me they couldn't get out out to my house for 10 days. Darebin diagnosed the issue and gave me options. They put a new unit in the next day just before Christmas.l was very happy with their prompt service.

Hi Cam
Thank you for leaving a review. We sure did push pretty hard to ensure everyone had their coolers addressed to before Christmas. Glad we were able to assist.