72VitaPet Dog Treats

4.9

98% · 2766 · 2%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.4

Matty M
Matty MSydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified Duo Sticks Chicken with Peanut Butter

An absolute hit

Saw these at coles on the weekend. I usually buy the milky sticks so i thought i'd give them a try. they're a hit! he does love peanut butter on his kong toy so i guess that make sense. would highly recommend Show reply
Stacey
Stacey
  Duck Tenders

Very much loved treat by my dog's

My dogs love these alot, also buy the rawhide one's with duck tender wrapped around it, again a much loved treat Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Duck Tenders

Great value. Can’t be without them

Awesome dog treats , my dog absolutely loves them. Always have them on hand. Show details ·  1
LMR
LMR2 posts
  Duck Tenders

OMG my dog just LOVES these

My dog loves these duck tenders, he gets them sometimes as a treat and can't wait for it. The best thing is that although they are treat he does actually have to chew it and can't just swallow it in 2 seconds, probably takes him 5 mins to eat one and has to chew it. So good. Show details ·  1
Smell
Jess P
Jess P

Perfect Dog treat

My dogs loves these treats, they are natural and the bag is full of them Show reply
Sue H.
Sue H.

Perfect treat

Sams treat for bringing in mail or when we get home from a walk. Loves them Show details ·  1
Sabres Mumma
Sabres MummaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Duck Tenders

These are a Ducking good treat!

After adopting our beautiful boy, we discovered that he has, let's say, a fragile tummy due to allergies. Many of the dog treats we tried made him really sick, but he loves VitaPet Duck tenders. It feels so good to be able to buy products from this range that he can enjoy. Show details ·  1
Smell
Deanna R.
Deanna R.2 posts
  Verified Rawhide Alternative Chewz Knotted Bone Dog Treats

Brillant treat..makes my pooch excited a happy to be rewarded with one

The knotted bone treats are awsome my boy loves them and even carrys them from the shopping bag from the car to inside house drops packet on lounge floor and waits for his treat.. great as it a chew and takes alittle longer to chew through than a ordinary biscult and they clean the teeth at same time !
My pooch has a senstive stomach too no side affects or promblems from vitapet products what so ever.... Oh actualy there was one problem.....
HE WANTED MORE !!! Haha Show details ·  3
Gordon
Gordon

My dog can't get enough

My dog looks forward to her duck treats. Only have to rattle the bag and she is lining up for her treat. She loves them Show reply
Joanne
Joanne

Great Treat!

We have a very fussy Frenchie so finding treats she’ll enjoy can be difficult, safe to say she’s a fan of the Duck Tenders. We love the duck tenders are all natural and great value being a supermarket product. Show details ·  1
Sheree
Sheree
  Duck Tenders

My Furkids Love These!!!!

These are my furkids favorites I have a big girl 35kg and a small boy 3kgs and they both go crazy for them the little guy chews them up easily was worried about choking bug he handles them without a problem Show details ·  1
Smell
Rachelle
Rachelle

Frankie loves them!

We accidentally bought the duck tenders and didn’t realise until we opened it. As soon as I realised, I thought I’d try to give it to my fussy dog Frankie. As soon as she smelt it, she snatched it from my hand and proceeded to eat the whole treat. She seemed to prefer it over the chicken tender that she usually likes and we got through the whole packet and bought more. It’s now in our weekly grocery shop! Show details ·  1
Smell
Donna
Donna

Lip licking fun

Tobi loves his Duck Tenders sooo meaty, he never says no to one Show details ·  1
Nael
Nael

A great treat

Susie can’t get enough. But I only deal one at a time. And they work wonders. No reaction Show details ·  1
Lynne
Lynne2 posts
  Fair Incentive Duck Tenders

Special morning treat

I have 3 small dogs they all love the duck treats , they all get excited and harass us until they get their treats in the morning , it’s a morning habit that they love , never had any problem with allergies or bad reactions, they also love the other treats and I’m happy to give them these treats because I know they’re all natural Show details ·  1