105Nature's Gift Dog Food

84% · 45445 · 8%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.1
Smell
4.2

Naomi G.
Naomi G.

Perfect treats!

Great size treats for my dog! She loved them. Used them to help train her. Would recommend, no bad reactions either! Show reply
Chary
CharySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Wet

Variety of options, reliable brand!

We have only tried the wet food cans so far (both loaf and casserole varieties) for our dog. We give it to him with kibbles for some variety and he loves them! We are keen to try the other options in the brand too! Show reply
Natalie Freeman
Natalie FreemanLaunceston, TAS3 posts
  Fair Incentive Dry Dog Food Chicken & Mixed Vegetables

Great

Another one of my dogs favourites. Before farmers market this is the only food she would turn to Show details ·  2
Kristy Henderson
Kristy HendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Kangaroo joy

Dogs are fussy eaters but they enjoyed eating this product so it was good to not waste food for a change. Excellent product Show details ·  1
Kim
KimSydney, NSW3 posts
  Chilled Dog Food Meatballs with Kangaroo, Peas & Sweet Potato

Great product

Great fresh option for my dog. Loves the flavour and I like the convenience of the resealable pack Show details ·  1
Shane C.
Shane C.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Chilled Dog Food Slow Cooked Beef, Rice, Pumpkin & Split Peas​

Fresh food

I always mix fresh food with dry kibbles for my dog which he prefers. I like how it's made of meat and vegetables. Show details ·  1
Stella

Julie Bradley
Julie BradleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive Dry Dog Food Chicken & Fish

Very satisfied

My chi and toy poodle are loving the adult all breeds chicken and fish will keep buying this product Show details ·  1
Trevor R.
Trevor R.

Natural and affordable

Natures Gift Dog Treats are a fantastic treat for the dogs! They're reasonably priced and always available at my local Coles or Woolworths! Show details ·  1
hari k.
hari k.
  Fair Incentive Chilled Dog Food Meatballs with Chicken, Garden Vegetables & Brown Rice
Joyce
JoyceSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Dog Treats Mini Bites Kangaroo

Amazing quality treats

Absolutely amazing for training my puppy and she loves them too Show details ·  1
Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

My Picky Poodle’s Favourite

My picky poodle loves these (and the other flavours in this line)- so much so, I have had to purchase a slow feeder bowl to stop her from inhaling them (usually we have the opposite issue). I freeze them in portion-sizes and rotate flavours to prevent her getting bored, and she eats them every time! Show details ·  1
Smell
Jessica Chow
Jessica ChowSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Dry Dog Food Chicken & Fish

Goodness of sea and Land

Good combination! Our Yoshi just loved it. Finish his meals all the time. Show details ·  1
Smell
Anna S.
Anna S.

Dog likes this

our dog loves this product finishes it in 2 minutes. Show details ·  1
Sarah G
Sarah G2 posts
  Fair Incentive Dog Treats Straps Beef with Liver

My big dogs go crazy for the beef straps

My big dogs favourite!
I have two big babies and they are both obsessed with Nature's gift dog treats, especially the beef straps! We use them for training and rewards, a treat for being the goodest dogs around.
My dogs are fussy as well so even though I have tried other brands in the past we continue to come back to our favourite brand time and time again. Good value for money. Show details ·  1