109Nature's Gift Dog Food

4.2

81% · 37545 · 10%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.2

Maria
Maria3 posts
  Wet Dog Food Casserole Lamb, Vegetables & Barley

My mum buys it every week for her fussy Pomeranian

I was not gifted any product. My mum's dog had been eating only cooked chicken for years and the vet encouraged my mum to buy dog food for balanced nutrition. Lilly eats this brand but only casserole variety's. It's not too expensive and doesn't smell. I'm happy giving it to my mum's dog when I have to look after her. Show details
Smell
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW
  Verified Chilled Dog Food Puppy Meatballs with Chicken and Garden Vegetables

Contains toxins

Dog became very sick from eating this.
It contains garlic, salt, sugar.
Puppy almost died! Show details
Sashi S.
Sashi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Dry Dog Food Chicken & Fish

So far no issues but couldn’t find semi moist kibbles anymore

Hi, my 10 year old Maltese shihtzu been eating Natures gift dry kibbles with no issues but suddenly stoped eating. Also I couldn’t find moist kibbles anymore. He finds it hard to bite. Where can I find moist kibbles. Show details ·  4
Melissa
MelissaCentral West, NSW323 posts
  Wet Dog Food Casserole Lamb, Vegetables & Barley
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Chilled

Please make more puppy options

This is a great product. Only let down not enough options for puppies I wanted to be able to buy a 1kg roll for my puppy or even a can but no options available, will make customers have no choice but to purchase other alternatives having a large breed dog the 200g roll I need about 14 for a 7 day period. However of there was a 1kg or 2kg or 3kg puppy roll option it would work out much cheaper and more variety. Please add Puppy cans too. Show details
Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts
  Dry Dog Food Kangaroo

This Will Make Your Dog Sick!!

Natures Gift dry food (all flavours) makes dogs sick. My dog as well as 3 other dogs i know get extreme stomach upset after eating it and start farting full on all night and the next day. They feel so sick they dont want to eat their dinner or breakfast the next day! And 2 of the dogs also got diarrhea. EVERY dog gets severe farting from this dry food! And i imagine the stomach pain makes them feel terrible.
I suspect all the people who say its great just dont notice that their dog is farting. The dogs might eat it fine because they are hungry, but its what happens to them AFTER eating it, for 24 hrs that is the problem. And to have 4 dogs eat it and ALL have the same effect, it must do the same to all other dogs. Show details
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW2 posts
Alana L.
Alana L.
  Dry Dog Food Beef

Great product

I never used to buy this product but it was on special so I gave it a go , I have found my
Dogs sleep right through the night since having it , I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but usually they want to go out for the toilet once or twice a night . So I’m happy with THe product . I find it smells a bit but I put that down to obviously having real meat product in it ? I will continue to use this Show details ·  1
Smell
Helen B.
Helen B.
  Chilled Dog Food Slow Cooked Chicken, Pasta, Carrots and Peas

Great product - fussy dog loved it!

My very fussy eater, a 1yr old cavoodle has only ever eaten expensive dog food from the pet store and only a specific brand. I was delighted when he ate this all up each day! Finally we don’t have to make a separate trip to the pet store for his food.
*I received this product from Nature’s Gift to review. Show details ·  1
Smell
Dolo
DoloSydney, NSW11 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Wet Dog Food Loaf Chicken, Vegetables & Rice

Delicious for my dog

I feed this to my chunky beagle and she absolutely loved it. I must admit she is not a picky eater and will eat almost anything. It is a decent sized portion and comes in a can easy to recycle when finished. She loves all things meat related so went down easy. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details ·  1
Dolo
DoloSydney, NSW11 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Dry Dog Food Kangaroo

Delicious kibbles for my dog

I feed this to my dog and she absolutely loved it. I must admit she is not a picky eater and will eat almost anything. She scoffed down these delicious kibbles and demanded more haha. I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details ·  1
Cam T.
Cam T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Chilled Dog Food Slow Cooked Chicken, Pasta, Carrots and Peas

Looked great and my dog ate the whole thing!

My Spoodle LOVED this. It was super easy to dish up too.
I received this as part of a promotion. Show details ·  1
Alan S.
Alan S.7 posts
  Wet Dog Food Loaf Chicken, Turkey & Vegetables

Great value feed

Easy to feed the girls and they loved it...will definitely buy more Show details ·  1
GSD Mum
GSD MumSydney, NSW3 posts
  Wet Dog Food Loaf Chicken, Vegetables & Rice

It wasn’t a favourite

My dog recently tried a number of new products from Nature’s gift. This one was his least favourite as he didn’t end up finishing it. Was possibly due to the rice which he has never really had.

***I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details

Emilyc123
Emilyc1233 posts
  Dry Dog Food Kangaroo

Okay but I have a fussy toy poodle

I fed this to my toy poodle for a week and she couldn't get enough of it however she slowly started growing sick of it so I only feed it to her every now and then now. She had no bad reaction to it and is usually very sensitive to new foods. It's made of good quality ingredients but not sure I would buy again.
I was gifted a product sample to trial and review. Show details