7Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1 Questions & Answers

greg
greg · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

The water does not pump out.

greg
greg · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

Water does not pump out

Colin M.
Colin M. · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

How do I fix E-2 error code

Maureen T.
Maureen T. · HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

When does the fabric softener time to add click in.l presume it would be when the rinse cycle starts. Do you put it in the detergent tray

Maureen T.
Maureen T. · HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

Where can you put the fabric softener

Odette S.
Odette S.

I am pretty sure it goes in the same compartment as the washing detergent. Top rear of the bowl.

Joshua Q.
Joshua Q. · HWT80AW1 (8kg)

I had my machine for about 4 years all of a sudden the spin cycle will not spin out anymore but timer still continues .drain filters are clean. what's the problem with the machine as every other cycle works fine

Rossana B.
Rossana B. · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

Where does the fabric softener go in my washing machine do you put it straight on the clothes

Steven L.
Steven L. · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

Machine's not draining/spinning?

keroppikeroppi007
keroppikeroppi007 · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

Hi, I've had my top loader for just over 12 months (no issues up until now), and about a week ago I turned the child lock on for a cycle. Now when I turn the machine on, every time I have to turn the child lock off, and when I choose the Normal Cycle (46min one), it gets up to 3 mins to go, then goes back to the start of the cycle! Is there any way I can manually reset the machine back to factory settings so this won't happen every time I want to wash a load? The machine was working perfectly before I turned the child lock on (only did it out of curiosity). Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Shane G.
Shane G. · HWT80AW1 (8kg)

My clothes come out dirty the same way they go in.why doesn't it wash properly

Rangihemo H.
Rangihemo H. · HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

Hi can I use fabric softener if so where does it go

Linda T · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

Is it supposed to only half fill with water for a full and max load?

Robina
Robina

Mine is the same I keep it on max all the time, even for a small load. Overall a very disappointing machine

Linda T

I actually found a fix for it, seems to be connected with the auto sensor. I just set mine to heavy load, set my water level manually and it fills. Hope this helps

Pearl J.
Pearl J. · HWT80AW1 (8kg)

How do I turn the key lock off on my washing machine I've unplugged it and done all that turned it back on and on the display thingy it shows CL then starts a normal cycle wash for 2hours and none of the buttons or anything else on my machine will work, what do I do??? My washing machine is a Haier 8kg top loader model: HWT80AW1

Kevin F.
Kevin F.

Top loader: Get a high powered small magnet from Bunnings, pause cycle, open lid, place magnet where it attaches (front left on mine), leave lid open, press start, cycle continues because the magnet makes it think the lid is shut. Then can see what is going on in washer and correct balance etc.
May not be the key itself but the magnet failing if the key is broken / snapped.

Dot P.
Dot P. · HWT80AW1 (8kg)

my lid wont stay open

Carly
Carly · HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

I have a HWT80AW1 that will not let me choose the cycle. As soon as I power on it just chooses the cycle automatically on a warm wash. Is there a way to solve this?

JUDY H. · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

I can't find a spin-only function and have a feeling there isn't one, which is very annoying to say the least.

JanB

I think you are right Judy, although I have a memory of just spinning, but I may be confusing memories with my previous machine.

JanB

Judy have found it. Use the Program button until it comes to spin on its own.

JUDY H.

You're an absolute gem, JanB! I thought I'd tried that already but clearly not, as it certainly works! I actually rang customer service at Haier when I first bought the washing machine and was told there was no spin only mode and to use the quick wash cycle. I guess I got someone new... Once again, thank you so much. :)

Ross T.
Ross T. · HWT60AW1 (6kg)

Leaking from the rear, out what appears to be a plastic pipe at the base of the tube. Any idea of cause and possible fix?

JanB

Sorry Ross can't help with that one, contact Fisher & Paykel for assistance.

Tash and Dan S.
Tash and Dan S. · HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1

Hello, recently purchased the 8.5kg - having issus with dark clothing coming out very fluffy and with liquid detergent/powder marks. I started with powder and have now moved to liquid with the same results.
Several times have had to re-wash the dark load of clothing??

JanB

Need to clean the filter after each wash, surprising how much lint comes off clothes of all colours. Also make sure you are not overloading so clothes can move about freely in the water. Hope this helps.

Becmaree
Becmaree · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

Is there a fabric softener dispenser I’m not seeing? 6kg top loader.

JanB

No there isn't, would have been a good addition. There is a sound when it is time to add it during the wash but you need to be in the laundry to hear it, so not very useful.

Tom M.
Tom M. · HWT70AW1 (7kg)

How do i turn the delayed start off

Matt
Matt

Push the delay start button until it goes away

Get an answer from our members and Haier representatives

Select a listing for your question
Haier HWT60AW1 / HWT70AW1 / HWT80AW1