A Plan Kitchens

A Plan Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by A Plan Kitchens

3.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

love my new kitchen

Never had a kitchen designer before but cannot imagine anyone better than Laura. She listened to our needs and offered thoughtful options with her excellent communication skills and warmth. The installer was meticulous and able to work around some building issues without fuss. The result is all we hoped for. Cannot recommend Laura highly enough. I would give her 6 stars if I could.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Unreliable, overcharge and leave a mess for you to clean

Invoices are inaccurate, they overcharge despite work not being done, leave a mess at completion of work.......if it ever gets completed.....and don't turn up even when you take time off work to accommodate their dates and time. despite being out of pocket and work not complete...I don't want them back. never would have used them if I'd known. Stay away and don't even think of going there!

Carolyn N
Carolyn NSydney, NSW

Run the other way!

We had far too many issues with this company to list here. It has been a lengthy and painful exercise with too many avoidable delays. Even just one apologetic phone call would have been a bonus.
A Plan requires full payment before installation. Had we known what a disaster it would be we would have flatly refused. Our kitchen was finally completed two weeks ago a full TWELVE months after we had paid in full.
Take our advice and walk away from A Plan. We wish we had!

Job Satisfaction

A good experience.

Very good to deal with. Karen produced an excellent design in an awkward space. the work is very good quality and we are delighted with the new kitchen.

Suzanne L
Suzanne LCamperdown

I love my beautiful kitchen

Karen the designer for A Plan that I worked with was fantastic. I think I took around 6 months to decide on the final design, colours and materials etc. She was always so pleasant and helpful as was everyone else that I came into contact with. Belinda who organised dates and trades was super efficient and lovely. I now have the best kitchen ever! A very happy customer.. Suzanne

Really Great Service

From the day I walked into the showroom, Mike and the team were awesome in wanting to understand my needs and work with me. They weren't pushy at all, just great.

August 7th 2018 Update: No Hassle Kitchens

I was super impressed with the professionalism and planning of APlan Kitchens. I don't have much time for this working full time so the team at APlan really helped me and my wife.

Kasey
Kasey

Good design, management and problem solving

Lucrezia was a pleasure to work with designing my small kitchen and figuring out the best way to fit things in. Belinda was very helpful in coordinating trades while I was away and was responsive to my concerns. Estaban has been calm and a great problem solver dealing with my concerns after installation. Just remember to check estimated installation time - as I did not and that was a bit of a shock!

Enisa
EnisaSydney, NSW

True custom design cabinets for kitchen and bathroom

Fast and fantastic kitchen renovation

We recently renovated our 25 year old kitchen. The actual renovation took 15 days and there were no hitches. Aplan - Belinda- managed the renovation schedule well and communicated promptly and gave sound advice. The designer- Karen Crossley- was very helpful,with suggestions and I felt I was on the same wave length as her in discussing what I wanted.

Find out how A Plan Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

APlan dealt with superhuman challenges miraculously.

A Plan, and in particular Karen crossly, designed and renovated a kitchen which works perfectly and looks beautiful, on time and within budget. Karen gave better advice and service than could be expected of anyone, for example, she recommended trades and organised them for other renovation work at no extra cost.

Outstanding Design Price and Service

We received outstanding service. A plan designed and installed an enormous immaculately built wall to wall set of cupboards and storage for our Home. They were professional and skilled and very well priced. We would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend their work.

Jody
Jody

Best kitchen stone makeover & fabulous service workmanship and result!

Updated my kitchen with beautiful new smartstone - stunning results.
Love my new Kleenmaid cooktop too!
Highly recommend APlan Kitchens all round 5 star service

Don't even think about using this company

You know whoSydney, NSW

Run - Dont walk - away from A PLAN. Be afraid - very afraid.

You know who

Those contributors who rate this company 5 stars are bogus Do not be persuaded. .

Oliver
OliverSydney, NSW

Glad I dodged these guys

Spoke to these guys about getting a quote. Selected the under $10k price range on their website quote system and got a call back basically telling me I was cheap. On the second call back the salesperson said "oh your the guy trying to do it on the cheap". Their attitude and customer service leaves a lot to be desired