Krauss Kitchens

Krauss Kitchens

Awesome Kitchen

Great 4 day turn around time frame. Thanks to Rob for his input in helping our design and the fantastic team installation. Super communication, reliable service and workmanship that made everything come together.

Wow

Krauss Kitchens did a great job, we love our new kitchen. Rob is a perfectionist and follows up on everything to make sure the job is perfect. All the tradies were excellent. We were back using our kitchen within four days. Thanks to Rob and his team.

A perfect kitchen

We would like to thank Krauss Kitchens .Paul was very approachable and listened to my requests for not only a beautiful kitchen but a fully functional kitchen .Paul was always on hand to see the work through. Matt was very punctual ,courteous,and his work is withought fault . Thank you to all involved in making my kitchen happen ,and in 2 weeks ,Unbelievable ! Paul also organised a bathroom vanity for my powder room ,which has made such a difference. All with Matt’s skills ,which are so good ,he really knows his work and carries them out with great proffessionalism.Thanks again Paul ,Matt and Darcy

Beautiful Kitchen.

Thank you Krauss Kitchens. Rob and his team did a great job in giving us a beautiful new kitchen, they were very quick and efficient in all aspects of the job. We would highly recommend there service. We just love our new kitchen ! Great job. Very happy :)

Excellent renovation

My new kitchen was installed in four days with minimum disruption and no mess. Rob has a wonderful team who turned up on time and worked extremely well together. Rob personally checked every detail of the installation, as well as arranging for an adjustment to my ceiling fan. I can highly recommend Krauss Kitchens.

Dream kitchen

I can’t actually believe how amazing our kitchen turned out. It is truly the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen- can’t quite believe it’s mine. Rob was amazing, workmanship was flawless and it was just such a seamless renovation.. Rob was on top of every single detail and personalised our kitchen exactly how I wanted.
Absolutely without a doubt highly highly recommend!!

Fabulous Kitchen Renovation

The pre kitchen discussion, advice and quote was professional, friendly and easy. Visits to the showroom were rewarding and helpful. The actual removal and installation took only 4 days from start to finish. Very professional in every way. Easy to work with all involved. Organisation for individual trades was perfect. No fuss or difficulties all ran smoothly from start to a perfect finish. Very please with everything that occurred. We made the right choice. The Kitchen design and finished product is fabulous. It looks great. Well done Rob and workforce. Thanks Erika

Excellent! I cannot praise Rob Krauss and his team more highly!

Everything Rob promised he delivered - plus more. He said he would remove and install my kitchen within the week and he did (infact it was done in 4 days from start to finish). A very professional team who were a pleasure to deal with and have in my home. The tradesman were of a very high standard and great people to deal with. I am very happy with my kitchen and with the level of service and quality of product. Thank you rob.

Love my new kitchen....best service

They told me in and out within a week.
SO TRUE.
From removal to completion in 4...yes 4 business days.
Very professional service. Minimal disruption to family life.
Excellent product. I can not fault this company.
From advice in planning stage to completion, nothing was a problem.
Highly recommended.

Great quality kitchen

Rob and the team did a very professional job with great ideas and workmanship. The quote price and delivery times were all kept with the work completed in a week including stone bench tops and splash backs. Thanks Krauss Kitchens.

Excellent customer service, Dream Kitchen

From our initial meeting with Paul from Krauss kitchens, the experience, expertise, friendly and professional manner and advice we received made it an easy choice to choose Krauss to design our new kitchen. We were kept well informed throughout the whole process. The tradesmen from Krauss, the carpenters and stone masons were all experienced, friendly and professional. The whole process was less than a week and we absolutely love our new kitchen. We were recommended to Krauss Kitchens and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting an excellent job!! Thanks Paul for all your help and ideas!

WOW Simply stunning Kitchen!

We chose Krauss Kitchens after we saw a friend’s new kitchen. The installation of our new kitchen was very fast and well-orchestrated with trades attending when required. The customer service was exemplary from the moment we walked into the showroom until completion. We felt informed every step of the way. Thank you, Paul, Rob and your wonderful staff and workers I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Krauss Kitchens to anyone.

Love our new kitchen

Many thanks to Rob Kraus and his team for our beautiful new kitchen.
It was completed within a week with no hiccups.
Very happy with the workmanship and quality of fittings.
Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Kraus Kitchens to anyone.

Extremely Happy.

Thanks Rob and team for my my new kitchen fit-out. I also had my laundry and pantry re-done as well as having new hardwood flooring put down in the loungeroom, kitchen, diningroom, pantry and 3 hallways. As Rob was doing the kitchen at the same time he coordinated the laying of the floor and the kitchen. I work full time and this saved me the hassle of trying to work and coordinate other tradies' completing the tasks needed when getting work done. I can recommend Krauss Kitchens for the great workmanship on my kitchen, pantry and laundry replacement. Extremely happy with my kitchen and the appliances and especially the self closing drawers.

Perfect Kitchen

We had Krauss Kitchens install a new kitchen for us. Paul who handled everything from start to finish couldnt do enough for us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and we did. Very happy with everything we also had additional storage added to a room that backed onto the kitchen and cannot fault that either. If you ever need cabinetry or a new kitchen installed go see Rob at Krauss Kitchens they are wonderful and were in and out within 7 days and i had my new kitchen up and running.

PERFECT KITCHEN

We had Krauss Kitchens install a complete new kitchen for us. We had 3 quotes from other installers but we were very impressed with the quality, design and price Krauss offered us. Adding to this the ideas that they gave us made it more exciting. The installation was extremely quick and completed in 3 days from commencement including stone tops, electrical, plumbing and plastering which Krauss organized all the tradesmen. All of our many relatives and friends have commented on the excellent workmanship. We would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens for their finish and time taken to complete.
We are very proud of our new kitchen. Thank you Robert

Excellent additions

Recently we commissioned Krauss Kitchens to create additional storage in a living area, a complete fit out of the laundry and modifications to the kitchen. We chose Krauss Kitchens as they had done the original work and we wanted to ensure the changes were of the same high standard and from the same materials. The resulting additions are excellent. The fitout was done on the allocated day, with the finishing touches done after the weekend. The tradesmen did an excellent job and cleaned up afterwards. Thanks very much to Steve and the team at Krauss Kitchens.

Wonderful team

Thank you Rob and your wonderful staff and workers. You did our kitchen about 30 years ago and it was great then. This time it's just brilliant. From our first visit to the showroom until completion of kitchen all done in three weeks. Think you have extra elves helping in the workshop. It was all go. Thank you for all suggestions. You can visualise the completed kitchen . Your staff are just great workers. Happy and talking on the job very thorough and good with clean up. Cant believe they had it installed in such a short time
If anyone is thinking about a new kitchen go talk to Rob or one of his boys at the showroom. You will learn a lot of sensible ideas and get a fabulous kitchen ffom them

Great Kitchen

Very happy with Krauss Kitchens. We were kept informed every day about what was going to happen that day. Tradies very friendly and cleaned up after their job. Kitchen completed in a week. Kitchen looks great - small area to work with but looks so much bigger.

Fantastic Kitchen

I cannot recommend Rob and his team of tradies highly enough. The kitchen was not your average sized kitchen and yet it was completed within a week and back to a functional kitchen. Rob your thoroughness and organisational skills go a long way to ensure everything went accordingly to plan and we were ecstatic at the results. Thank you again, we will be calling on you for our next project.