Krauss Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Krauss Kitchens

Pros

Speedy, organised service
High quality materials and workmanship
Excellent customer service

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jessica Harris
Jessica HarrisIllawarra, NSW

Wow! We couldn't be happier with our new Krauss kitchen!!!

Leanne M.
Leanne M.Illawarra, NSW

New Kitchen

We recently used Krauss Kitchens for our new kitchen and we cannot be more happy with the outcome. Marc and his team were very open minded to my requests, patient and professional. Everything from start to finish was on time and instal was a breeze. Marc also organised all the trades who came on time and I was extremely happy with the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Krauss Kitchens there was literally nothing to fault and my kitchen is AMAZING !!!!

Janet
JanetIllawarra, NSW

Love our kitchen and laundry

Krauss Kitchens and particularly Steve Crates were professional to deal with from design to finish. The tradespeople they use were excellent. The kitchen and laundry was completed in 12 days. We love the finished product and highly recommend Krauss Kitchens.

LEANNE F
LEANNE FIllawarra, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Rob & the Krauss Kitchens team are a well oiled machine that worked like clockwork on my kitchen renovation to ensure a perfect fit & minimal downtime. Not an easy task when undertaking a tricky new kitchen but the result is outstanding, my new kitchen is a stunning. Thank you Rob & Krauss Kitchens.

Simply the Best!

Rob was excellent, easy to work with, and gave us expert advice and guidance throughout all phases of our kitchen renovation, from design, to manufacture and installation. The rest of Rob's team were also very easy to work with and did a great job of creating our dream kitchen. Everything went according to plan and was a very pleasing result, which also managed to stay well within our allocated budget. I cannot recommend Krauss Kitchens highly enough! Many thanks to Rob and his team.

Sharon
SharonIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended

After talking to other kitchen companies Rob was by far the easiest to talk to and work with. He made good design suggestions and listened to what we wanted.
The process ran smoothly and Rob kept us updated throughout the whole renovation and always called when he said he would.
The install went smoothly and all trades were respectful and easy to work with.
Would not hesitate to recommend or work with Krauss Kitchens again.

Brilliant laundry renovation

Thank you so much Robert and team for your wonderful renovation of our small laundry. It was a very challenging job as it was so small but you put a lot of thought into the design Robert and it has turned out amazing. You can always trust Robert and his team to do an excellent job. Brilliant professional finish and it is now so user friendly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Robert to my friends and neighbours.

Emma W.
Emma W.Illawarra, NSW

I love my new kitchen!

When Rob Krauss first came to my house to quote me for a new kitchen, I had no idea what I wanted.
Rob recommended a design and layout to fit my space which was well within my budget. He was quick to send me the quote and get my feedback.

From the beginning, Rob called when he said he would, was at my house on the day and time he proposed and always gave me the information I needed.

The installation was so efficient and the installers and trades were all so kind and accommodating. They did a brilliant job.

I am so happy with my kitchen and will definitely be recommending Krauss Kitchens to everyone I know.

Sonia
SoniaWollongong

Would highly recommend

No hesitations in recommending Krauss Kitchens. The whole process was smooth and seamless, Steve made designing our new kitchen easy and listened to what we wanted and had great suggestions. All trades that came through were amazing to work with

Find out how Krauss Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

We have had the perfect kitchen built and installed by a most professional and experienced kitchen builder.

We built a new house and selected Krauss Kitchens for our kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Firstly, the advice we received regarding the style was invaluable and secondly, the finished product was first class and totally beautiful. We selected a polyurethane finish which turned out superb. Rob personally came out and inspected our installation and made all adjustments to perfectly align all cupboard doors. We have no hesitation in recommending this Company . Just to be fair we had a kitchen etc installedbyKrauss Kitchens some 22years previous and as a result chose them again.

• Timeliness

We got everything, even the kitchen sink!

Absolutely everything about the design, selection and installation of our gorgeous kitchen and study nook was completely seamless. Rob and his wonderful team could not have been more helpful, especially having to navigate the difficult pandemic times. We were particularly grateful for the expert advice with practicality and functionality of the kitchen. There is not a thing we would change about our beautiful kitchen and we would whole heartedly recommend this business.

Sandra O.
Sandra O.Illawarra, NSW

Love my new kitchen!

I recently had my kitchen installed by Krauss Kitchens and I absolutely love it. Rob had the whole kitchen including the stone top installed within 4 days ( even in the worst weather I have seen for many years).
I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a quality kitchen.

Earl S
Earl SIllawarra, NSW

PERFECTION!!!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! my new kitchen.
I had a list of must haves (not negotiable) & they were a bit of a challenge but in the end Rob delivered exactly what I asked for.
I knew Krauss would supply a kitchen that was quality plus (with attention to detail) but it has exceeded my expectations.
The tradies Rob uses are exceptional. They were very well organised & had respect for our home.
Thank you also to the office staff at Krauss Kitchens who were very helpful at all times.

Pete and Shell
Pete and ShellIllawarra, NSW

Marc the Kitchen Magician

We could not be happier. Designing our dream kitchen, the site visits and the install was amazing. Marc was a pleasure to work with and nailed our requirements. He provided us with great advice and encouraged us to be bold in the right areas. Kitchens are something you don’t approach often, but when the time comes, I’d certainly suggest Marc at Krauss Kitchens to get it right for you.

JUST BELLISSIMO!

Rob we wish to express our special thanks to you and your dedicated team at Krauss Kitchens and Carlo from Superior Stone for an outstanding and professional service in installing our dream kitchen within seven days (As they say happy wife happy life) not to mention its our second kitchen after 25 years from you and had no reservations having you installing our new kitchen again. A team that go's above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied. Highly recommend Krauss Kitchens and wishing them continued success well into the future. Marc and Reen.

Alan T
Alan Tasked

Does Krauss renovate kitchens in strata properties? If so, do you also supply & install kitchen appliances?

Alan T
Alan Tasked

Do you supply & install kitchen appliances in your renovations? Also, do you renovate Strata properties?

Jack W
Jack Wasked

Would you consider doing a renovation on the Sydney north shore

Krauss Kitchens

Hi Jack, Yes we would consider doing a renovation on the North Shore of Sydney. Please contact us at our showroom on (02) 4271 7460 and we can make arrangements. - Krauss Kitchens

Get an answer from our members and Krauss Kitchens representatives

About Krauss Kitchens

Established in the Illawarra region in 1974, Krauss Kitchens is a family owned and run kitchen renovation company that does both commercial and residential projects. They do projects big and small, and can cater to a range of styles, whether you’re after a classic, timeless look or a modern design.

Krauss Kitchens does the following:

• Doors and panels in a variety of materials, including solid timber, laminate, and polyurethane.
  • Benchtops, including granite, laminate, and engineered stone surfaces.
  • Splashbacks, including tiled, mirror, glass, and stone splashbacks.
  • Accessories, including sinks, appliances, hanging rails, detailed joinery, soft closing drawer and door systems, and a range of handles, bins, and baskets.

You can book in for a free quote and kitchen design consultation, so that you can see what else Krauss Kitchens can offer you.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Krauss Kitchens did their kitchen from start to finish efficiently, doing the whole project in a short amount of time.
  • Reviewers also said that their kitchens were beautifully built and installed, and the quality of materials and the craftsmanship were excellent.
  • They noted that the customer service was great, with the whole process running smoothly and staff being accommodating to their needs.