Krauss Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Diane

DianeIllawarra, NSW

Kitchen in whilst I holidayed overseas

My new kitchen went in whilst I was away. Gave my house keys to a friend who let the workmen each day. There were no issues as everything had been thoroughly organised beforehand. It was a real treat to come home to. Love how it adds light & space to my house - before my wood doors made everything dark and appear much smaller. Krauss Kitchens was recommended to me by a neighbour & I would recommend them to anyone thinking of installing a new kitchen in their place. Thank you Rob & the team at Krauss.

Lisa Bourke

Lisa BourkeIllawarra, NSW

5 Star service and very very efficient !!!!

What a transformation Rob and his team at Krauss have done with the design and ideas for our new kitchen. Never thought putting a new kitchen in, along with knocking walls out and tiling a few rooms could all be done under one banner but Krauss came to the rescue. The process was so stress free and the constant updates along the way meant we never had to chase them for anything. They project managed it all and we just had to have a key out the front so they could come and go as required.
We have a dream kitchen & living area that will be the envy of many and functional with four adult daughters all under one roof. Thank you Krauss we love it :))

Joe

JoeIllawarra, NSW

A Kitchen reinvention that exceeded expectations

Rebecca Lea

Rebecca LeaIllawarra, NSW

Very pleased with the new heart of our home

Really happy with Krauss' service, competitiveness of quote, and ultimately quality of kitchen cabinetry & install. Can't fault. Been using our kitchen for 3 months and so happy with the results.

Jessica Harris

Jessica HarrisIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional personalised service!

Thank you so much to Rob and the boys for designing and making our bathroom vanity/laundry chute. I had a vision in my mind but it was hard to define and I didn't know all of the ins and outs of cabinetry. Rob made the process so easy and he even suggested a winning colour for the polyurethane finish. We love our perfect vanity in our new bathroom.
Great job Krauss Kitchens!

Ingrid

IngridIllawarra, NSW

Top Job Top Blokes

After putting up with a hotchpotch laundry for 30 years I finally have a stylish, modern look with stone bench top, under bench washing machine and polyurethane shaker doors that is much more functional with increased storage. Rob was a great help in designing the best layout and providing a plumber for moving the taps and installing the sink. The job was completed promptly without any issues and now matches the style of the adjacent kitchen which Krauss Kitchens built a short while ago. Very satisfied customer.

Sue and Joe

Sue and JoeIllawarra, NSW

An Exceptionally Great Experience

Many thanks to Paul and Rob who have ensured we have a beautiful kitchen that is even better than we could have hoped for.
The entire process from initial ideas, assistance and advice, production and installation, has been enjoyable and exciting.
The kitchen we are now enjoying has added so much value to our home and lifestyle .
We have been very grateful for the expertise and thorough attention to detail.
We will always recommend Krause Kitchens as the A1 choice for kitchen renovations.

Excellent Quality & Service

Rob was excellent to work with. His knowledge and professionalism during our kitchen renovation was second to none. Nothing was a problem and the kitchen was completed in 3 days. Quality tradesman and service from a great kitchen company. Thanks Rob and team.

Our magnificent Krauss kitchen

Rob took all the stress out of our kitchen renovation. He was very thorough and practical with the plan. He advised us on the best products and appliances. He was always there to help. I couldn't believe the speed his team worked at to give us this magnificent kitchen in 4 days. The tradies were so professional and helpful and Rob was always there checking everything. The finish was superb. When I heard of how some friends had to wait weeks to get a finished kitchen we were so lucky to have Rob. Krauss. Catherine and John.

Ann M

Ann MIllawarra, NSW

Professional, friendly and efficient.

Worked with Rob to remodel the kitchen. He has years of experience and good ideas. The kitchen was pulled out and replaced in one day and the electrics and plumbing the next. He organised all the trades who were excellent, cleaned up after themselves and were cheerful. The kitchen looks beautiful and I am very happy with the result. Rob was always checking that things ran smoothly even if he wasn't on site. I would highly recommend this company.

Sharon O

Sharon OIllawarra, NSW

Knowledge matched Professionalism

Thanks Paul and your team for our new kitchen. Your experience and knowledge helped us combine functionality with design and the end product exceeded our expectations. You answered our many questions quickly and your advice was spot on. Your trades all arrived as planned and conducted themselves with utmost professionalism.

E and A

E and AIllawarra, NSW

Krauss Kitchens - 100% customer satisfaction

Krauss Kitchens are a rarity. Their customer service is the best we have experienced. Paul went above and beyond to provide excellent design solutions. He provided choice within our price range and was able to answer each and every question without delay and with good humour. The installation was hassle free and of a high standard. The finishes were excellent. When there were small glitches, they were fixed without delay or any hassle. The tradesman were also excellent. It was well worth the travel from Southern Highlands to work with Krauss Kitchens. Despite getting other quotes, other kitchen companies in the Southern Highlands and Goulburn could not match the price, quality and service of this experienced family business.

Krauss:- Excellent Product and Service from Rob and the Team

• Great attention to detail
• Responded to questions and requests with prompt and informative ideas, with excellent follow-up.
• Quality finish
• Workers professional and considerate
• Great ideas but also listened to, and acted on, our ideas
• Job completed quickly
• Overall, a trouble-free experience with a great result.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting a quality product with as little stress as possible
The Maccas

Happy customers

After a few discussions on the layout of the kitchen, Rob had some good ideas which made the layout great. He was very hands on throughout the process. Installation was quick. I would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone doing their renovation.
Leanne and Andrew.

Geoff

GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

Extremely happy with the work carried out by Krauss Kitchens and their sub contractors. Rob kept me fully informed and offered good advice during the design process as I had no idea, and was on top of everything the whole time. The installers and sub contractors were there on time exactly when they said they would be, and were professional at all times. The finished kitchen is magnificent, cannot fault anything. I did not shop around, I went on a recommendation and I'm very happy I did. I would not hesitate to recommend Rob and Krauss Kitchens.

Our new Krauss Kitchen

We are very happy with our new kitchen supplied and installed by Krauss Kitchens of Unanderra in the Illawarra, NSW.
Rob was very competitive for price and the fininshed product is of a very high standard.
Rob was very good giving us helpful advice and working in with our timetable as we were doing a long distance refurb.
Thank you to Rob and his team.
Regards
John and Mandy

Very happy with my new kitchen

Installation was quick, quote was accurate and trades were on time. Stone top is beautiful and perfectly fitted. Staff were friendly and professional. Kitchen design advice was great - happy with end result.

AMAZING!

Mary

MaryIllawarra, NSW

From Dream to Reality Kitchen

I had a very specific style of kitchen in mind, so when Paul Krauss and I sat down to discuss layout and design, he listened to what I wanted and his designs reflected my thoughts.
Paul, was there every step of the way, providing an excellent team of tradesmen who were professional at every stage of the kitchen coming together.
Paul kept me updated with progress and when little issues came up, Paul had a solution.
I would recommend Krauss Kitchens, Paul Krauss and all the team for their excellent workmanship and a job well done. I am extremely excited and more than satisfied with the end result. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul, and Krauss Kitchens and all their teams, as an excellent kitchen company.

Thank you Paul.
Mary

Just a quick note to let others know of the great service and professional workmanship provided by the guys at Krauss Kitchens in Wollongong. A more difficult then usual job that was completed in just a couple of days ... very happy with the job and the cost. Would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone wanting to update/install a new kitchen.