Krauss Kitchens

Krauss Kitchens

Beautiful Kitchen, great service

From start to finish Paul and his team at Krauss were an absolute pleasure to deal with. The planning was detailed and Paul provided me with much technical information to help design the kitchen accurately and so that it would be in line with my wishes but also pointed out helpful and practical tips that I would not have thought of myself. I spent many an hour in the showroom going over my latest dilemma in layout, colour choices etc and Paul was always patient, helpful and accommodating. The workmanship was super professional and the finished product is more beautiful than I had ever dreamed of. I have had numerous people already ask who did my kitchen and I don't hesitate in recommending Krauss to anyone. Thank you for all your help in making my kitchen my happy place!

Professional, Quality and Service.

From start to finish Rob has been great to work with, as were all of the staff and trades that supported our project and finished to an outstanding quality and all completed in four working days.
Thanks to Rob, James, Matt and Darcy and all that had a hand it making our dream kitchen a reality.
Would not hesitate to recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone seeking great service and a quality kitchen at a reasonable price.

Dream Kitchen

What a pleasure it's been to deal with Rob and his crew at Krauss Kitchens. From the start, the quote for the renovation was provided within 2 days. Every appointment was kept and the guidance and advice throughout the project was invaluable. Workmanship is flawless and when the kitchen was completed and a minor adjustment was requested it was completed within a day. A stunning and beautifully functional kitchen. I have no hesitation in applauding and recommending Krauss Kitchens.

Beautiful Kitchen

So happy with my new Krauss Kitchen! Rob has been great to deal with. We didn't have a lot of space to work with but Rob designed a beautiful kitchen that is user friendly and looks amazing.

Great kitchen

Krauss Kitchens did a great job from knocking out our old kitchen to putting in the new one I'm so happy with the work Rob & his team are professional they took pride in there work and told us what was going on and they answered any questions we had. I'm so happy with there work. Kitchen looks a 100% better than the old.
Thanks Krauss Kitchens

Happy customer

We were really pleased with the service provided by Krauss Kitchens. The installation process was planned well and we had our kitchen and stone bench in within the week. Very impressed. Paul was easy to talk to and would always return your call. Their pricing was comparable with other quotes and the end product after installation was very good. Any problems or concerns throughout the process were solved quickly and professionally. We love our new kitchen. Thanks Krauss Kitchens.

Cupboards and Office Furniture

We needed some unusual custom made furniture for the office and some display cabinets for the living room. Robert went out of his way to accommodate our wishes and we are very happy with the result. We can highly recommend the service and the quality of the furniture.

We love our new kitchen

Krauss Kitchens did an unbelievable job on our kitchen and all within 5 working day's from start to finish, astounding. We could not be happier with the finished product.
From the ground up Rob, Paul and their team of trade's people were all so professional and took great pride in there workmanship to deliver us our new kitchen.
Rob and his team kept us up to date with who, what and when things would be carried out all the way through which gave us piece of mind.
Now we can enjoy using our kitchen one again.

Love my kitchen, and everyone who sees it agree it has the "wow" factor.

I saw the showroom kitchen and knew instantly this is the one. The measurements were taken, and after consultation, and my input, we came up with this attractive and fully functional, practical kitchen. It has the desired conveniences, and is precisely fitted into the room. Am very happy with the quality, service I received and the delivery time-frame. l wouldn't go anywhere else. Am one happy and satisfied customer. Thanks to you, Rob and Krauss Kitchens.
Marita

NEW KITCHEN

32 years ago Rob (Krauss Kitchens) put in our Kitchen, NOW we updated it with again Rob and his son Paul.
Cant speak highly enough of the two of them, plus all their team that work for Krauss Kitchens.
WITHIN 1 WEEK they had removed and installed our modern lovely new kitchen.

Awesome Kitchen

Great 4 day turn around time frame. Thanks to Rob for his input in helping our design and the fantastic team installation. Super communication, reliable service and workmanship that made everything come together.

Wow

Krauss Kitchens did a great job, we love our new kitchen. Rob is a perfectionist and follows up on everything to make sure the job is perfect. All the tradies were excellent. We were back using our kitchen within four days. Thanks to Rob and his team.

A perfect kitchen

We would like to thank Krauss Kitchens .Paul was very approachable and listened to my requests for not only a beautiful kitchen but a fully functional kitchen .Paul was always on hand to see the work through. Matt was very punctual ,courteous,and his work is withought fault . Thank you to all involved in making my kitchen happen ,and in 2 weeks ,Unbelievable ! Paul also organised a bathroom vanity for my powder room ,which has made such a difference. All with Matt’s skills ,which are so good ,he really knows his work and carries them out with great proffessionalism.Thanks again Paul ,Matt and Darcy

Beautiful Kitchen.

Thank you Krauss Kitchens. Rob and his team did a great job in giving us a beautiful new kitchen, they were very quick and efficient in all aspects of the job. We would highly recommend there service. We just love our new kitchen ! Great job. Very happy :)

Excellent renovation

My new kitchen was installed in four days with minimum disruption and no mess. Rob has a wonderful team who turned up on time and worked extremely well together. Rob personally checked every detail of the installation, as well as arranging for an adjustment to my ceiling fan. I can highly recommend Krauss Kitchens.

Dream kitchen

I can’t actually believe how amazing our kitchen turned out. It is truly the most beautiful kitchen I’ve ever seen- can’t quite believe it’s mine. Rob was amazing, workmanship was flawless and it was just such a seamless renovation.. Rob was on top of every single detail and personalised our kitchen exactly how I wanted.
Absolutely without a doubt highly highly recommend!!

Fabulous Kitchen Renovation

The pre kitchen discussion, advice and quote was professional, friendly and easy. Visits to the showroom were rewarding and helpful. The actual removal and installation took only 4 days from start to finish. Very professional in every way. Easy to work with all involved. Organisation for individual trades was perfect. No fuss or difficulties all ran smoothly from start to a perfect finish. Very please with everything that occurred. We made the right choice. The Kitchen design and finished product is fabulous. It looks great. Well done Rob and workforce. Thanks Erika

Excellent! I cannot praise Rob Krauss and his team more highly!

Everything Rob promised he delivered - plus more. He said he would remove and install my kitchen within the week and he did (infact it was done in 4 days from start to finish). A very professional team who were a pleasure to deal with and have in my home. The tradesman were of a very high standard and great people to deal with. I am very happy with my kitchen and with the level of service and quality of product. Thank you rob.

Love my new kitchen....best service

They told me in and out within a week.
SO TRUE.
From removal to completion in 4...yes 4 business days.
Very professional service. Minimal disruption to family life.
Excellent product. I can not fault this company.
From advice in planning stage to completion, nothing was a problem.
Highly recommended.

Great quality kitchen

Rob and the team did a very professional job with great ideas and workmanship. The quote price and delivery times were all kept with the work completed in a week including stone bench tops and splash backs. Thanks Krauss Kitchens.