Krauss Kitchens

Krauss Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Krauss:- Excellent Product and Service from Rob and the Team

• Great attention to detail
• Responded to questions and requests with prompt and informative ideas, with excellent follow-up.
• Quality finish
• Workers professional and considerate
• Great ideas but also listened to, and acted on, our ideas
• Job completed quickly
• Overall, a trouble-free experience with a great result.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting a quality product with as little stress as possible
The Maccas

Happy customers

After a few discussions on the layout of the kitchen, Rob had some good ideas which made the layout great. He was very hands on throughout the process. Installation was quick. I would highly recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone doing their renovation.
Leanne and Andrew.

Very happy customer

Extremely happy with the work carried out by Krauss Kitchens and their sub contractors. Rob kept me fully informed and offered good advice during the design process as I had no idea, and was on top of everything the whole time. The installers and sub contractors were there on time exactly when they said they would be, and were professional at all times. The finished kitchen is magnificent, cannot fault anything. I did not shop around, I went on a recommendation and I'm very happy I did. I would not hesitate to recommend Rob and Krauss Kitchens.

Our new Krauss Kitchen

We are very happy with our new kitchen supplied and installed by Krauss Kitchens of Unanderra in the Illawarra, NSW.
Rob was very competitive for price and the fininshed product is of a very high standard.
Rob was very good giving us helpful advice and working in with our timetable as we were doing a long distance refurb.
Thank you to Rob and his team.
Regards
John and Mandy

Very happy with my new kitchen

Installation was quick, quote was accurate and trades were on time. Stone top is beautiful and perfectly fitted. Staff were friendly and professional. Kitchen design advice was great - happy with end result.

AMAZING!

From start to finish Rob and his team of skilled tradesman made our kitchen dreams a reality with very little interruption to our home life during the installation process and every member of the Krauss Kitchens team we had dealings with was friendly, courteous and respectful of our home. (from dismantling our old kitchen to full installation in 4 days, simply amazing professional work).
We now have a stunning and faultless kitchen that we look forward to using every day and for many many years (and staring at every day because its just so beautiful). Our kitchen is now far more functional, user friendly and has a tonne more storage all within the original floor plan, its now such a pleasure to cook and entertain in. We cannot recommend Krauss Kitchens highly enough to anyone considering renovating their kitchen, you wont be disappointed! A huge thank you to Rob and the team, we are so in love with our new Krauss Kitchen.
Wendy and Mick

From Dream to Reality Kitchen

I had a very specific style of kitchen in mind, so when Paul Krauss and I sat down to discuss layout and design, he listened to what I wanted and his designs reflected my thoughts.
Paul, was there every step of the way, providing an excellent team of tradesmen who were professional at every stage of the kitchen coming together.
Paul kept me updated with progress and when little issues came up, Paul had a solution.
I would recommend Krauss Kitchens, Paul Krauss and all the team for their excellent workmanship and a job well done. I am extremely excited and more than satisfied with the end result. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul, and Krauss Kitchens and all their teams, as an excellent kitchen company.

Thank you Paul.
Mary

Just a quick note to let others know of the great service and professional workmanship provided by the guys at Krauss Kitchens in Wollongong. A more difficult then usual job that was completed in just a couple of days ... very happy with the job and the cost. Would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone wanting to update/install a new kitchen.

Great Kitchen

Steve came and was very helpful with suggestions after getting 3 quotes we decided to go with Krauss because of their professionalism and selection of benchtops and cuboards also wide range of handles with no hidden extras.
Kitchen was installed at the required time and some minor problems were quickly attended to

Love our new Kitchen

When we decided to put a new Kitchen in we decided to go with Krauss Kitchens, we are glad we did the process we went through was excellent, form the time we started until the time the Kitchen was installed and finished, I have to give Rob a big thank you for the extra work he put in to make this kitchen perfect he made sure all the tradesman were there when they were booked to do there bit, also the installers were great, everyone of Robs team were polite and done there job with care this is a testament to Rob for the way he conducts himself and also his team around him, i would not hesitate to recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone who wants a excellent Kitchen, In closing we would personally thank Rob for his outstanding way he goes out of his way to make sure everything is done our satisfaction. Ian & Rhonda Ryman

Love my new kitchen

My kitchen has so much space and so easy to clean with the stone splash back
The black shadow line is a striking feature in the cupboards.The drawers are so great

Dream Kitchen

Steve came and discussed my ideas and was very helpful suggesting ways around a very small space. Within a few days he came back with the plans and explained everything in detail which was exactly what I wanted. Mark came with Steve and they took the final measurements and it was only a couple of weeks until kitchen was completed with a minimum waiting time between old being removed and new one installed. The Krauss team and trades people were always professional, courteous and helpful. The finished product far exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate recommending Krauss Kitchens in the future.

Beautiful Kitchen, great service

From start to finish Paul and his team at Krauss were an absolute pleasure to deal with. The planning was detailed and Paul provided me with much technical information to help design the kitchen accurately and so that it would be in line with my wishes but also pointed out helpful and practical tips that I would not have thought of myself. I spent many an hour in the showroom going over my latest dilemma in layout, colour choices etc and Paul was always patient, helpful and accommodating. The workmanship was super professional and the finished product is more beautiful than I had ever dreamed of. I have had numerous people already ask who did my kitchen and I don't hesitate in recommending Krauss to anyone. Thank you for all your help in making my kitchen my happy place!

Professional, Quality and Service.

From start to finish Rob has been great to work with, as were all of the staff and trades that supported our project and finished to an outstanding quality and all completed in four working days.
Thanks to Rob, James, Matt and Darcy and all that had a hand it making our dream kitchen a reality.
Would not hesitate to recommend Krauss Kitchens to anyone seeking great service and a quality kitchen at a reasonable price.

Dream Kitchen

What a pleasure it's been to deal with Rob and his crew at Krauss Kitchens. From the start, the quote for the renovation was provided within 2 days. Every appointment was kept and the guidance and advice throughout the project was invaluable. Workmanship is flawless and when the kitchen was completed and a minor adjustment was requested it was completed within a day. A stunning and beautifully functional kitchen. I have no hesitation in applauding and recommending Krauss Kitchens.

Beautiful Kitchen

So happy with my new Krauss Kitchen! Rob has been great to deal with. We didn't have a lot of space to work with but Rob designed a beautiful kitchen that is user friendly and looks amazing.

Great kitchen

Krauss Kitchens did a great job from knocking out our old kitchen to putting in the new one I'm so happy with the work Rob & his team are professional they took pride in there work and told us what was going on and they answered any questions we had. I'm so happy with there work. Kitchen looks a 100% better than the old.
Thanks Krauss Kitchens

Happy customer

We were really pleased with the service provided by Krauss Kitchens. The installation process was planned well and we had our kitchen and stone bench in within the week. Very impressed. Paul was easy to talk to and would always return your call. Their pricing was comparable with other quotes and the end product after installation was very good. Any problems or concerns throughout the process were solved quickly and professionally. We love our new kitchen. Thanks Krauss Kitchens.

Cupboards and Office Furniture

We needed some unusual custom made furniture for the office and some display cabinets for the living room. Robert went out of his way to accommodate our wishes and we are very happy with the result. We can highly recommend the service and the quality of the furniture.

We love our new kitchen

Krauss Kitchens did an unbelievable job on our kitchen and all within 5 working day's from start to finish, astounding. We could not be happier with the finished product.
From the ground up Rob, Paul and their team of trade's people were all so professional and took great pride in there workmanship to deliver us our new kitchen.
Rob and his team kept us up to date with who, what and when things would be carried out all the way through which gave us piece of mind.
Now we can enjoy using our kitchen one again.