100% · 210%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for ABC Tree Lopping Brisbane? Claim your listing.

Flore A.
Flore A.5 posts

Increased sunlight and air circulation!

After the lopping, my yard is brighter and more airy. The trees are no longer blocking the sunlight or obstructing the view.
Rory M.
Rory M.2 posts

Emergency Service Heroes

A tree fell on our roof during a storm, causing significant damage. They arrived quickly, removed the tree safely, and helped us secure our property. We are so grateful for their prompt and professional service.
olivia R.
olivia R.

More Sunlight!

We had several overgrown trees blocking sunlight to our garden. After lopping, our plants are thriving, and our yard looks brighter.
Jasper S.
Jasper S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Problem Tree Solved

The tree leaning towards my house was a constant worry. They removed it quickly and without any damage to my property. I can finally relax.
Chimmie M.
Chimmie M.3 posts

Professional Tree Service with a Smile

The crew was friendly, answered all my questions, and made me feel confident in their expertise. My yard looks fantastic!
Gerlie B.
Gerlie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless Experience

From the initial quote to the final cleanup, this company provided a seamless experience. They were transparent about pricing, punctual, and the crew was friendly and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with the results and will definitely use them again.
Lizzie V.
Lizzie V.2 posts

They were efficient

My overgrown hedges were starting to feel like a jungle. The trimming service I hired was a breath of fresh air (literally!). They arrived promptly with all the necessary equipment and got straight to work. They were efficient yet meticulous, transforming the overgrown hedges into beautiful, defined shapes. Now my yard feels much more open and inviting!
Tammy Campbell
Tammy CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Really Impressive!

I was impressed by the level of expertise displayed by the crew during the tree removal. They tackled even the most challenging branches with precision and care
Romy N.
Romy N.5 posts

Very professional!

"I appreciated how they cleaned up after themselves. Left my yard looking immaculate after removing a large tree.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.9 posts

Fantastic work!

Professional service from initial inquiry to completion. The team was efficient and respectful of our property. We're pleased with the outcome and would use them again.
Esther Beveridge
Esther BeveridgeDarling Downs, QLD13 posts

Awesome tree looping and a job well done!

These team did a great job, from trimming and tree looping on the highest tree really amaze me for doing their passion for these work. Highly recommended!
Kevin C.
Kevin C.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

The team are professional

Scheduled the booking after the quote has been done, the price was reasonable and they've been very approachable since they arrived. The backyard was very clean now.
Nicholas Muscat
Nicholas MuscatWheatbelt, WA8 posts

Highly recommended!

There's 1 tree on our front yard and needed to removed and 3 high trees need tree looping. And happy that these team are very fast and reliable and make sure no one will be affected by looping the trees. Very professional.
Lara Melocco
Lara MeloccoPerth, WA6 posts

Reliable and Trustworthy

Hired this company for tree lopping, and they exceeded my expectations. Showed up on time, got the job done quickly, and left everything clean. Couldn't ask for more.
Kumar A.
Kumar A.4 posts

Professional and friendly team

Professional and friendly team who went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I'm impressed by the level of care they put into their tree lopping service