AccessPay

• Application Process
Ellie

EllieHobart, TAS

Perfect!

Ashford was amazing!! Very kind and helpful.
I needed to set up my access pay and had no idea what to do, Ash talked me through everything. Lovely person to deal with.

Excellent customer service

speaking to one customer servicer name Tanveer was very helpful today. His explanation were very simple and understandable. It's was such a beneficial conversation Tanveer. Much appreciated for your time and effort. I would like to rate 6 out of 5.

Application Process

Very helpful thank you !!

Accesspay team was so helpful, I had some questions and they know how to explain the customers the way I understand easily. Awesome experience. Thank you so much Mark and Khamdith.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how AccessPay compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Manisha

Manisha

Customer service on salary packaging

Excellent customer service. Had a conversation with Ashley who provided me great details on salary packaging scheme. Amazed with his customer service, very competent (10/10).
Thanks Ash again..
Keep it up with good service.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Payment enquary

Today I contact AccessPay for enquiry on the salary sacrifice scheme and spoken to a Lady by the name of Arthie. As we all know that most times when we called for customer support, the employee is not helpful or nice but today I was surprise on how nice and helpful Arthie was for me. She assisted and help me understand the product that I was enquiring about a lot better, advice me on other benefit that comes with the product which I did not know about. Send me the details about the product for me to read more if I needed.

So thanks very much for your help Arthie and keep up the great customer service experience.

Friendly, professional and patient

Needed some information quickly and I was a bit unsure what I was looking for but Tanvir Abdullah was very helpful and patient. Great professional service. Thank you for being professional and friendly Tanvir

Perfect solution

With my new job they advised me to apply for AccesPay. Excellent solution but the group after various information received from a member of the company really competent that I recommend (Ash) where he explained everything in detail, but unfortunately for my case it is not good.

Claudius

ClaudiusSydney, NSW

Everything was great and it worked.

The assistance from the start was excellent. All the phone call questions I had were answered and the changes I requested were made. Great organisation and the staff know their product.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Incompetent thieves!!! Stay away from this company

Have been dealing with AccessPay for a year now, it is rare to get through a week without multiple errors that should be easily avoided and rectified. They are withholding peoples money and are refusing to pay. They do not return calls or emails. They have NO IDEA what they are doing. All of the 5 star reviews are fake and written by the same person. BEWARE and STAY AWAY from this company, they should be reported for theft. Do not make the same mistake as us and do not commit to this company!!

Raman

RamanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really appreciated

Tanvir explained everything in best way.I am fully satisfied with your service.Great job and thank you so much for your help.I missed this benefit from last 4 years because nobody explained it.

Mel H

Mel HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional, inept, liars

Most unprofessional organisation I've dealt with, do not deliver what they promise, inept and don't care at all about the people who's money they manage. Do not go near them.

Maddie

MaddieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service!

Ash (Ashford) was super helpful and made a complicated process easy for me :) On my own I was getting frustrated but he took control and made it easy to understand.

Application Process

Dreadful. If you want to hand over thousands of dollars in hard earned money this is the place to go.

AccessPay is hanging onto almost two thousand dollars of my rent money for a mistake I didn't make. They will not return my calls or emails.
I would not recommend Access Pay to anyone unless you like throwing money away.

Binay Shrestha

Binay ShresthaPerth, WA

All these good reviews are fake

Never replies. Witholds funds and pays less than what employer transferred. Never replies the email. No phone calls are answered. Is there any alternate salary packaging provider? Please recommend me.

Excellent service

This is the first I've dealt with AccessPay - I spoke with Ash and he was friendly, informative, incredibly helpful. My query was dealt with quickly and he provided advice, double checked I understood what I was signing up for, and helped me understand how the process worked. Very impressed.

Christian

ChristianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful but took ages to get a hold of someone

Carolyn was very helpful and was easy to talk to. Took me a few days before I was able to talk to someone, I would have given 5 stars if they're easier to contact.

Worst Salary Packaging Company

Still have not received my card in over a month!How am I supposed to spend my funds?
Telephone service is horrible,noone answers.Emails are ignored.
Dont use their services.
All these good reviews are fake!!!

Shay

Shay

Excellent Service

I spoke with customer service person Tanvir Abdullah he was very friendly and professional. He was able to deal with my situation and I felt relieved after speaking with him. I am very happy and would highly recommend the Access team especially Tanvir

super easy to set up

Hayden Bennet from Access Pay helped me on the phone - was super easy and quick to set up. Would definitely recommend to friends and family who are able to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.

sachit

sachit

Incompetent

They don't pick up the phone when you need help. Bunch of incompetent workers running this place. No one should arrange their payments via this company. I do not recommend.