AccessPay

Nadya

NadyaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer support

I have been dealing with Rebecca O'Connor for over a year now. She is very lovely and always happy to assist with any questions. Excellent customer service! Sometimes the salary packaging process can be quite complicated and confusing. Thanks to Rebecca, who made the whole process simple and stress free.

jodie-lee

jodie-leeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service :)

Always efficient with updating my info, curteous and very helpful when changes are required. Ready to help with just a simple email and will follow up when i am late with providing documentation to make sure all stays above board. :)

best phone service

The service received was excellent. Robert Marnell delivered the information required to set up accesspay salary sacrifice communicated with patience attentively and comprehensive guidance. Robert fulfills all necessary attributes, abilities, capabilities of the best customer service, ensuring all areas of setting up my account with efficiency and customer care. Thankyou Robert

Helen

HelenHunter Region, NSW

New to AccessPay

I organised a phone apt online. The call came in right on time. I was greeted by the lovely Ashford "Ash" Fernandes. Ash answered all my questions and set me up for my Salary Packaging within the 20 minute time frame we had. Ash was very knowledgeable and i wish I had his direct number as I would prefer to talk with him in the future if I have any further questions. Very happy with Ash's knowledge and customer/client service.

User

UserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Robert!

I have had a few issues setting up my AccessPay account and the wait time on the phone is extremely long. However my last call with Robert Marnell was fantastic after my lack of confidence that my issues would be resolved. Richard sorted everything for me and was extremely efficient, friendly and super helpful. Thank you Robert for sorting out my account and providing me with the confidence again in AccessPay.

Application Process

Unfortunately, I have not had a consistently positive experience in dealing with AccessPay customer service, however I would like to thank and acknowledge Robert Marnell for his assistance. Robert correctly sorted out my account and was very friendly and helpful. Thank you again Robert.

1st time Access pay have helped me without fobbing me off, got to give the good praise with the bad.

Think it was Mark I dealt with, was really helpful and did everything asked and offered great service and as I said 1st time ever have received this from Access pay

Sta

StaSydney, NSW

Very responsive

Ash explained the process very clearly and helped me understand the service better. Few minutes talk over the phone and I had my account setup. That was quick and easy.

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Peel, WA

Great customer service

Contacted access pay as I could not access my funds due to change of employer and awaiting a new card. Robert couldnt have been more helpful! A great outcome thanks

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too easy...

Ash assisted me with getting my AccessPay account up and running. It was all so easy!
My only piece of advice is that daylight savings needs to be factored in to booking appointments. I'm in Qld while Ash was in Adelaide so I wasn't ready for his call!

Very resonsive

Was on hold for less than 2 min. Sorted my pay out straight away with out my card number ect. Easy to contact. Gentleman was very friendly and had a good laugh.

Absolutely fantastic

I had difficulty activating my card and became somewhat flustered. The Lady I spoke with was very patient, understanding and encouraging. I am extremely Pleased with the service. Thank You.

Hong V.

Hong V.South East Queensland, QLD

My company is closing and I called access pay and spoke to Robert and he was really helpful making me understand the process giving me mind peace. Thank you again!

Emily R.

Emily R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I could not more happy!

I was extremely happy with the assistance I was given in the set up process of AccessPay. Ashford was able to understand what I needed, talk me through how it all works to my benefits, and help me set up my account to exactly what I needed! He was fantastic to deal with and cant give him enough praise!

5 Star Customer Service!

I was a confused and nervous customer when I rang Accesspay CS this morning. But Shawn Malik was accomodating, easy and very clear to talk with, and, right away, was able to see what my problem was. And he provided a solution right there and then! My money was already on its way to the bank even as we were talking. And he further assisted me with my Accesspay account without my asking. Hands down, one of the best customer service I have experienced so far. THANK YOU!

Excellent customer service

I have been dealing with Rebecca. O regarding fraudulent activity I noticed on my account.
Rebecca has been so great to deal with and has superb customer service skills. She is friendly and engaging and no questions I've asked has been a hassle. Rebecca responds quickly and my issue was resolved within 10 mins. Cannot speak more highly of Rebecca and the rest of the team at AccessPay.

Great beginning

Meghan

MeghanSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

This morning I was assisted through the Access Pay 1300 phone number by a staff member named Shawn. Shawn was so engaging, friendly, well equipped to answer all my questions and provide immediate actions to resolve my queries. Shawn had such an excellent solution focussed approach which was geared at the best interest and outcome for myself as a customer of Access Pay.

5/5 stars for Shawn, thanks for your help, support and time!
Regards,

Meghan.

Customer service

Just had awesome customer service from Jaideep. He was very patient and extremely helpful and informative in setting everything up for me. So nice to have someone with a sense of humour too!

Tessa

TessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AccessPay

Alison was warm, patient, extremely professional and very helpful - she stayed on the phone w me and made sure everything was sorted out for me. Highly recommend! Brilliant customer service