2AccessPay

97% · 2,48672 · 3%

Ramesh
RameshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Deepika Sharma, the customer service representative was very patient, understanding and empathetic and provided prompt answers to my questions and assisted me appropriately.
Rita P
Rita P

Thank you Shivani!

Shivani Garg assisted me this morning and I found her to be knowledgeable, efficient and professional, as well as friendly, patient and kind.
J.S
J.SSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Thanks!

Very kind staff, Zac who understands my needs to help solve it out. Appreciate his best work.
Access Pay
Access Pay

Access Pay:

Manish: Very helpful with my enquiry. Understanding, and able to fix my issue instantly. Well done.
Mamta Panchal
Mamta PanchalSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Belle was amazing
Impressed with her level of the service.
T Lam
T Lam

Excellent service

I lost my Access pay card a few days ago. Belle from customer service was super helpful and she sorted everything out flawlessly and within a day, my new card was issued and I was able to use my card again in a couple of days. She called back to explain the whole process and checked that everything was ok. Super service.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.

Awesome services

I am thoroughly impressed with the level of service I received and would highly recommend AccessaPay to anyone seeking top-notch support. Maish, thank you for your outstanding services.
Paul
Paul

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service from Manish Bhavnani. He was comprehensive with fixing all issues I had
Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Outstanding service

Garima gave an exceptional customer service, appreciate the work really.
Saraa K.
Saraa K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Monisha Premsekar

Spoken with Monisha Premsekar amazing customer service officer. Helped me thoroughly throughout my accesspay procedures. Wish her all the best.
Harish Mehra
Harish Mehra

Awesome service

Best Customer Service Provided By Manish Bhavnani and His co Worker
Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience and customer service

Manish Bhavnani was fabulous and attended to my quires quickly and promelty
Gail H.
Gail H.Sydney, NSW

Accesspay entertainment benefits

Belle was so helpful explaining how I can get the most out of my salary package for which I was surprised and extremely greatful. Thank you Belle.
Roshan Shreesh
Roshan ShreeshDarwin, NT2 posts

"Exceptional Service and Genuine Care: A 10/10 Experience with Opeyemi Owoeye"

Subject: Exceptional Customer Experience with Opeyemi Owoeye

I had the pleasure of speaking with Opeyemi Owoeye today, and I am thrilled with the service I received. Initially, I called with a simple inquiry, but Opeyemi went above and beyond by suggesting alternative options that were far more convenient and accessible for me.

Opeyemi's humility, kindness, and deep knowledge left me truly impressed. Words cannot adequately express how grateful I am for their assistance.

Hats off to Opeyemi Owoeye for their hard work and dedication! I am looking forward to speaking with them again in the future.

Without a doubt, I would rate my experience a perfect 10/10.

Warm regards,
Roshan Shreesh

papasotiriou.vicky
papasotiriou.vicky

Awesome

Steve S at Access Pay provided exceptional service, demonstrating professionalism, a friendly attitude, and thorough knowledge of Access Pay's services throughout the process.

William B
William B

I have just put my new card on the apple app and I don’t know if it has the same three digits PIN number..??

Wendy
Wendy

Just wondering if anyone else has lost meal receipts which are used for meal reimbursement. I sent/mailed over $1000.00 of receipts to access pay to be reimbursed as part of my meal package only to find out the receipts have "disappeared". Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I can't find very much information on the Everyday Savings Program that's attached to the Meal Entertainment Card. Has anyone taken advantage of this? What types of discounts do they offer and are they any good?