AccessPay

• Application Process

Pretty Poor.

No need to go into details but I will never recommend them to anyone. They kept underpaying me even though I notified them numerous times of this, no action was taken, kept getting automated replies. Had to go through my HR to get this sorted. Very annoying and frustrating not to mention they deduct $9.45 per payslip for this service.

Andi Chandler

Andi ChandlerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you're happy with auto email replies and sub standard service this one is for you

csnow

csnowCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

simply good

Arthur T. was consummate professional, polite and used simple terms and language so even the most financially vague individual could understand. great work keep it up ,will be recommending fellow staff to get on to it.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how AccessPay compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Finally organised salary sacrificing

I have just organised salary sacrificing. It was so easy and quick. I am very much someone who puts things off and now I just wish I hadn’t put this off for 8 years. I was helped by Arthur Triandos, he told me what I need to do and it was all very simple.

Application Process

Process so much easier than expected.

Huge thanks to Arthur Triandos for his call this morning. Arthur was in contact with me within half an hour of my initial email and set up a time to call (while being considerate of my work time and meetings). Everything was set up in our half hour call. The process was so simple and Arthur was respectful of the fact that I had to jump into another meeting, which I really appreciated, and we finished with time to spare for me to grab a morning coffee! Huge thank you for your excellent service.

Rochelle

RochelleDarwin, NT

Shawn Malik was very helpful and accurate

I was helped by Shawn with my application. he was very patient in explaining things and was very pleasant. he was very clear and precise and deserves the 5 stars

Tracey

TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Shawn was great.

I've never had a job which offered salary packaging, so I needed it all explained. Shawn gave me the run down and helped me work out the best way to maximise the benefits.

Sapana

SapanaDarling Downs, QLD

First experience

Spoke to Jessica this morning. She was so friendly and explain everything so clearly. I was expecting it will be complicated , but she made it soo easy and took her time to make me understand everything.

Tbart

TbartMt Eliza

Reassuringly helpful

Spoke to Arthur a few months ago and again now I am wanting to proceed. Super helpful, generous of time, knowledge and assistance on both occasions. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Helpful and timely

Shout out to Arthur for his top quality support! Has alwags looked after me well everytime Ive need a question answered or dealing with other issues.
Feel comfortable reaching out and know that what Ile get back is honesty and friendliness

Very easy experience

Ash was fantastic to deal with and made everything simple for me, thank you! I was expecting it to be quite complicated, but he took his time to make sure I understood everything.

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Ashford for setting g up my account and being super informative. You helped me understand access pay and I feel comfortable knowing I am getting the best incentives for my salary packaging

Jotpreet

JotpreetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Salary Package

Special thanks to Ashford for the valuable help in order to set up my account and feel bit relax afterwards with the positive attitude. Looking forward to get a help again from the person who cares to their clients

Janet A.

Janet A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An awesome experience!

Ashford was very helpful. He gave good advice and was very friendly and approachable. He was fantastic in explaining the options available. Ash's help was valuable in helping a first-time salary packager (me) in gaining more insight about salary packaging. Amazing service!

GillianK

GillianK

First time user!!!

Thank you Ashford, with your support. Your assistance was valuable couldnt have set up my account without you. I felt relaxed and at ease had a couple of laughs too!!. Very professional and Customer Service focused.

Emily

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Salary Packaging

Arthur T was fantastic with explaining the ins and outs of salary packaging during our phone call. Very patient throughout my series of questions that I was keen to clarify, which he answered without hesitation. Much appreciated Arthur and your customer service was 10/10

Application Process

Carolyn Balsara I’m grateful for your help today sorting out my salary payments. Carolyn fixed my issues and also suggested me other options which were helpful. Thank You Carolyn thank you thank you .God bless you.. Barinder

Julie-Anne

Julie-AnneHunter Region, NSW

Salary packaging

Ashford was incredibly helpful and informative today on our phone interview. I would recommend accesspay for your salary packaging needs. It was quite easy and went smoothly. I feel confident in moving forward with my salary packaging deal.

Really helpful

Ash provided clear, friendly and easy to understand explanations of the product and the process. It made it really easy and a pleasure to complete. Everything was completed during the one call with clear instructions as to what happened next.

Cynthia

CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful

Ashford was very clear with his explanations and I understood exactly what he was talking about. I don't think this could have bee any easier. I would definitely recommend the company, the product and the person. Thank you.