2AccessPay

2,345 reviews
RobT
RobTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and understanding appreciated

I spoke with AccessPay customer service about the upcoming FBT year.
The support and service I received from Behroze was outstanding! Very patient and understanding with excellent advice provided. Upcoming FBT year all sorted out without issue.
Thank you.
Dimple
DimplePerth, WA

Very friendly staff

Spoken to lovely staff named Behroze. She was very thorough, polite, soft spoken and very enduring
Gave me more info than I asked for. Would give her 11 out of 10 if I could
Maddi
MaddiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay Away

Absolutely dreadful. Constantly making mistakes with my money. Never respond to calls or emails. Stay away from this company.
Lianne C.
Lianne C.

Accesspay

Very pleasant experience. Cant thank Manish Bhavnani enough for his help. A true gentleman
simon c.
simon c.

Fantastic service

Spoke to Bryan for advice regarding an alteration in payments amount. Had a short time frame due to situational circumstances however Bryan made prompt internal enquiries resulting in a successful change. Very easy to deal with, knowledgeable and friendly. Great service thank you Access Pay
C Chin
C Chin

Ease in navigating fringe benefit claims

Manish was knowledgeable and patiently explaining the rules and processes to me, as fringe benefit claims is something new to me.

Cleara was excellent went above and beyond to produce excellent service. Thank you
Sarah F.
Sarah F.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good experiences

Helpful staff and easy to sort any changes. thank you
Sujana b.
Sujana b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent customer care service

Manish cleared all my doubts regarding my salary pacakge. he is so polite and have excellent knowledge and information.
Thank you Manish. I really appreciate your help.
Lucie
Lucie

Great services

Monisha Premsekar Has been very professional and helpful, she has managed all my requests beautifully. I can only recommend AccessPay and it’s professional team.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Delightful Danika

Danika was so helpful and made the process so easy. Very informative and she really put my mind at ease with everything.
Mariame
Mariame

Exceptional! Highly recommend!
What impressed me the most was the exceptional customer service I received from Priya. She was prompt, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. She addressed all my queries and concerns promptly and professionally.

Kudos to Priya Kundu

Van D
Van D

Register to access pay

Staff Garima was very helpful and informative. Very pleased with the service provided by a very polite and friendly member .
Bibek L.
Bibek L.Canberra 2600, ACT

Thank you so much Deepika for assistance today and explaining me everything in detail. Very happy from your service.
Steve
SteveOrange23 posts

Ahhhhh, finally I have my salary sorted!

I have been using Access Pay since August 2023. I have been served well, but today was exceptional. I spoke with Amin and his knowledge, patience and customer service went above and beyond. Six stars Amin. Thank you so much for sorting out my Salary Sacrifice allowing me to maximise my benefit.

William B
William B

I have just put my new card on the apple app and I don’t know if it has the same three digits PIN number..??

Wendy
Wendy

Just wondering if anyone else has lost meal receipts which are used for meal reimbursement. I sent/mailed over $1000.00 of receipts to access pay to be reimbursed as part of my meal package only to find out the receipts have "disappeared". Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I can't find very much information on the Everyday Savings Program that's attached to the Meal Entertainment Card. Has anyone taken advantage of this? What types of discounts do they offer and are they any good?

Contact info for AccessPay