AccessPay
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AccessPay

• Application Process

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service plus

Called to change my details and spoke to Michael Pound who was a pleasure to deal with knew his stuff and gave me great information on what i was entitled to and was very personable

Customer service was amazing.

Michael Pound assisted with setting up my account this afternoon. Fabulous customer service, patience with password setting and just the right amount of humour to get me through on a dreary hump day afternoon. Had to make a follow up call and my next call was also resolved with professionalism and great customer service (sorry missed the name of this person). Very satisfied. Thanks.

Amazing Customer Service - Can't fault it!

Michael Pound was excellent

Very diligent and helpful. Michael assisted by understanding my concern and acting appropriately. I felt as thought Michael was willing to take a deeper look into things to satisfy my concerns. After seeking the information he responded via a phone call and talked me through the solution

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how AccessPay compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Leonard Marshall
Leonard MarshallSydney, NSW

Professional and first rate response to issues

New to NFP and the process and sone hiccups but all sorted now and quickly. Appreciate the fact phone gets answered quickly even on a Monday morning. Thea was great and most helpful!! Thanks- Leonard

Excellent customer service

This morning I called AccessPay and Michael Pound provide me all the information I needed and made necessary changes which wanted in my account, so thanks Michael for excellent customer service.

Cat H.
Cat H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

The customer service consultant Samantha Caporaso was super helpful and went above and beyond to assist me and answer my Q's. Great service, thank you sooo much! I highly recommend AccessPay.

Application Process

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
sarahp
sarahpSydney, NSW

Great service! Easy to Access

Thea was fantastic and helped me restructure my salary packaging all over the phone within a couple of minutes. Great Customer Service and I appreciate being able to resolve my query in one phone call.

Pertrea
PertreaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

I’ve been very confused about the salary sacrifice process. The customer service person I just spoke to Michael Pound exclaimed the process and was very patient and informative. If only there were more Michaels in the world.

Customer Service is perfect

I m using after pay for the first time and called them for the first time and got very much helpful from one of the team member of Access Pay name ‘Michael Pond’. He responded my query very calmly.
Great Service.

Great customer service

Was assisted with my accesspay today by Micheal pound, super helpful and pleasant on the phone. Very informative and friendly. Helped me with all the issues and questions I had in regards to my query

Rick
RickSydney, NSW

Helpful and informative

The team at accesspay are fantastic. Every staff member I have ever spoken with is knowledgeable and helpful and what I want sorted or completed is always resolved in an efficient way.

Wonderful friendly help

I had a few problems that were not of Access's making more my employer. Spoke to Barbara ..if only all help desks could have a Barbara. There is little more I can say.

Amazing Customer Service

I just want to say thank you for the amazing customer service from Michael Pond at AccessPay. He took the time to explain what information I needed to provide to them to maximise my packaging.

Customer Service At It’s Best!

Samantha Caporaso took the time to make sure I maximised my salary packaging. Samantha was extremely professional, helpful and very prompt in returning my calls , going above and beyond to assist me.

Family G.
Family G.asked

Can I use the entertainment card to pay for accommodation through air bnb or wotif? Can I use it for a tourist thing like whale watching? Do I need to use it through a travel agent instead?

robjackson6066
robjackson6066

Pretty sure you can. Give Accesspay a call, they are very responsive and helpful

Debbie

Hi, pretty sure you can use it to pay for your B and B but don’t think you can use it for the whale watching trip. Access pay will confirm though

No travel agent needed

Bevon R.
Bevon R.asked

Access my account see how much left on card

Smartgroup C.AccessPaySend a private message

Hi Bevon,
We would love to help you with this.
Can you please provide me with either your Full Name and Employer or your AccessPay account number, and we will get in touch with you.
Kind Regards David

Bye F.
Bye F.asked

The ph service tricked me!! Said my salary packaging would end up in my debit card - wrong! They have put it in my non-existent Accesspay 'card' that I never owned or agreed to sign up to! I have no way of accessing 3k of my pay. I got paid $611 and the 3k of my hard earned pay - down the toilet thanks to these guys for touching my money and using it how they like without my knowledge, without explaining where my money was actually going! They are a SCAM, FRAUD, THEIVES!!!

Smartgroup C.AccessPaySend a private message
Ankita
Ankita

Same happened with me today, got $611and only $402 where I suppose to get $2200!!!

Get an answer from our members and AccessPay representatives