• Application Process

Anil Kumar

Anil Kumar Sydney, NSW

Amazing call

I spoke to Shawn regarding salery sacrifice he was very helpful and professional in his dealings with me and explained all relevant information I needed to know. I am looking forward to this process to begin

Jacky

JackyThe Ponds

This is just wonderful

I had the best experience with EPAC since I joined them because of an employee named Anshu, she was very patient, professional and calm... she managed to solve my problem even in a better way than i wanted... she is the reason I am still with EPAC and I will recommend all my friends to EPAC because of her. She has high customer service skills and very professional in what she is doing. I wish her all the best, she is a strong asset to EPAC

Ruby

Ruby Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Experience was so helpful, quick and easy

I was helped by Shawn! Who was able to help me with any questions I did have, he made it extremely easy and very quick for me which was perfect

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how AccessPay compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Maxine

Maxine

Great customer service

Robert was very patient with me and was able to answer almost all of my questions with ease. If Robert didn’t know or was unsure about the answer, he checked to ensure that he was giving me accurate and correct information. He took the time to explain things that I did not initially understand, in detail and in a way that I would understand. Robert was very polite and personable, even when the call ended up being about 1 hour to make adjustments to my account that I was querying and answering follow up questions.

Good Customer Service

Being a first timer to AccessPay, Shawn was able to assess me thoroughly in the process. Shawn was also very very patient and warm by giving me reassurance during the process of my application of this salary packaging. Thank you Shawn and to Access Pay team.

Totally confusing, full of errors and no one accountable

-making payments for things already paid, instead of reimbursing
-never sign emails with names of service employees
-take a week to respond
-ask for documents no earlier as when they want them immediately and otherwise cancel payments
-do not listen to requests, overpay, do not finish at deadlines provided and then act as if it is your fault
-do not provide logical & accountable documentations

Smartgroup C.AccessPay
Rebeccah

RebeccahKimberley, WA

Highly recommend

Excellent customer service. Explained everything really thoroughly and were very patient and personal. They did NOT try to sell me products that were unnecessary and listened to and supported my individual needs.

Great customer service (once i got through)

I had to wait for a long time before my call was answered however once i got through i was really impressed with the customer service, the assistant was polite, patient and helpful and came up with a simple solution to my enquiry. Im just sorry I cant remember her name.

Bernard 61

Bernard 61Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I'm new to the concept of salary packaging and the consultant Toni was fantastic. She used simple terms to explain the process and the benefits of salary packaging. I've spent over 20 years in customer service so I know what quality service is all about. I want to thank you Toni for your help and professionalism. I was very impressed. Kind regards.

Outstanding Customer Service

Robert is very patient and knowledgeable to help me reset my account, answering all my questions . He is so professional and efficient, I would recommend AccessPay to my family and friends.

Chuka U.

Chuka U.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

The team are experts at what they do and they take time in explaining the details to client. Would totally encourage their service to be use by all. Great customer service experience. The application process is swift too.

Extremely helpful and professional service

All positives for me, I had a lot of questions to ask Angiel and I was given lots of time and explanations without feeling rushed or unimportant. Time was also taken to ensure I received the best possible outcome. This was done in a friendly professional manner.

Ran

RanPerth, WA

Only say thanks not enough, really appreciate your help for my salary package

Since I get AccessPay card, I always share my happiness to my family and my friends.
When I get AccessPay email, I’m always to open it with my happy mood.
This morning I rang to you as my new requirement, I got such good help. I’m really appreciate it.
Enjoy sweet service❤️

Application Process

Amazing customer service!!!

I spoke with Angiel M a few backs back, and she went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything explaining it with lots of detail. Answering any questions I had, I really appreciated her helping me and sending everything through because I have spoken with others and doesn't seem they take their time. So was very nice and understanding that it can be confusing!!

A genuine help

Tripti was the one who helped me out with my query and did her best to give me the best options. I really appreciate Tripti. She was so professional, kind to me and besides this she is a very good listener, so 5 stars for her.

Outstanding customer service

Tripti was outstanding! Very patient, friendly and great product knowledge .She managed to solve issues with transfers and proactive in her approach. Well done AccessPay - always a pleasure to work with

5* SERVICE

5* service from a team member Shawn Malik. The service I received was very helpful, friendly and efficient. Thank you very much for the great service. Access Pay is highly recommended.

Anath

AnathMelbourne

Access Pay

Service I received was very friendly and efficient. Access pay booked a meeting and call ahead of time and called back exactly when promised.
Consultant was very helpful and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

5* SERVICE

5* Service from team member TRIPTI - Your service and knowledge a credit to your organisation. You were friendly and patient and answered my many questions regarding the changes I was wishing to make. I certainly had to wait quite some time, and recognize the timing at the end of the FBT year - however, to hear an operator at the end give me such amazing service, the wait was worth it. Thanks again for your patience and assistance!

Excellent Service

Service I received was very friendly and efficient and called back exactly when promised. Consultant went out of her way to help and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.