AccessPay

• Application Process
Emily

EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Salary Packaging

Arthur T was fantastic with explaining the ins and outs of salary packaging during our phone call. Very patient throughout my series of questions that I was keen to clarify, which he answered without hesitation. Much appreciated Arthur and your customer service was 10/10

Application Process

Carolyn Balsara I’m grateful for your help today sorting out my salary payments. Carolyn fixed my issues and also suggested me other options which were helpful. Thank You Carolyn thank you thank you .God bless you.. Barinder

Julie-Anne

Julie-AnneHunter Region, NSW

Salary packaging

Ashford was incredibly helpful and informative today on our phone interview. I would recommend accesspay for your salary packaging needs. It was quite easy and went smoothly. I feel confident in moving forward with my salary packaging deal.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how AccessPay compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Really helpful

Ash provided clear, friendly and easy to understand explanations of the product and the process. It made it really easy and a pleasure to complete. Everything was completed during the one call with clear instructions as to what happened next.

Cynthia

CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful

Ashford was very clear with his explanations and I understood exactly what he was talking about. I don't think this could have bee any easier. I would definitely recommend the company, the product and the person. Thank you.

Aubrey

AubreySouth West, WA

Very helpful and friendly

Ashford helped me set up my account and made sure everything was clearly explained and easy to understand. Thought it would be a hassle to set up, but was very easy and Ashford was great!

Rona

RonaPerth, WA

Made my day!

After having a phone call with Tina, my salary packaging became super easy!! Such a short wait time as well! Couldn’t be happier! I now don’t have to supply regular details!

AccessPay Review

Ashford was brilliant, very helpful and patient with me. Made something I thought would be very difficult to resolve much easier then expected. Would recommend AccessPay to anyone looking to better their financial situation.

Yana

YanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Accesspay review

Great service. Thank so much, Ashford(Ash) for all your help and time to complete my application. You mad it so much easier for me, keepp calling me back when mobile connections were breaking up.
Thank you so much . You are so helpfull and friendly.
Reg
Yana:)

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Ashford was very efficient and friendly.

Ashford helped me set up my access pay fast and without a hustle. Friendly, efficient and engaging. He makes one feel like it is personal; like he is right there with you. Thank you Ashford.

Application Process

Ashford was brilliant so knowledgeable and extremely friendly and helpful Thanks

Ashford was amazing helping me through for me which was a Hugh mess so friendly and helpful With high skills and great knowledge and guided me which made this so easy and explained the entire process
For someone as a senior citizen I am pleased to say that there still is people there that have very high standards of customer services
Well done and many thanks

Julia Currell

Julia CurrellSouthwest, VIC

Ashford was really helpful and very engaging. It was easy and effortless to organise. Thank you

Ashford was very helpful and it was effortless to set up. He was very personable. It wasn’t laborious at all. It helped being told what to gave ready. Thank you

Sarah D

Sarah DPerth, WA

Great customer service

Thank you to Ashford for helping me set up my access pay, quickly and efficiently today.
Very helpful and very happy with the outcome , all my questions answered, thank you

Amazing customer service

I spoke with Ashford today to set up my salary packaging.
He was amazing very helpful and honest.
He gave us so many options to choose from.
So we can make the right choice
Thankyou so much

Yuki Wei

Yuki WeiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple and easy

Simple and easy, Ashford (ASH) provided excellent customer service, explained with details. Highly recommended the service to anyone.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Easy setup thanks to Ashford!

Thank you Ashford for your friendly and professional customer service! Made the process easy to understand was very helpful answering my questions about access pay. Looking forward to having everything up and running.

Excellent service

Ashford was really helpful. He spoke clearly and answered every question i asked him. He was very patient and explained everything I needed to know. Hopefully I will speak with you next time I call. Thanks man

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Answered swiftly

I asked a question and it was answered quickly and in laymans term so was easily understood. More than happy with the result and very good service overall. Thank you.

Thanks to Ashford

Thanks to Ashford for making me understand the whole process. He was very humble and positive. He talked very nicely regarding my confusion and guided according to the process. Thanks

Excellent customer service

Shawn is absolutely fantastic. I can’t rate him higher. Easy to talk to and has very in depth knowledge, helped me to understand the entire process. Much appreciated.
A huge THANKYOU!!