Easifleet

Easifleet

4.4

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (13) and Line of Credit (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.611 years
Yusur Al-Hiali

Yusur Al-HialiSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Will and Tiffany have been very helpful in helping me purchase a vehicle. They're very professional and always respond immediately. Will has been very patient and very responsive to all my questions. Highly recommend Easi!

Loren

LorenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy

Thanks to Dean and Tiffany for making everything so easy. Great communication and really easy to deal with. Thanks again!

Simon

SimonBunbury

Fantastic service. Best prices around!

I have been dealing with Easifleet for many years now. They have consistently provided excellent levels of customer service. Always prompt in responding to queries. And on top of all that, they have always had sharper prices than the competition. I always get comparative quotes for my lease vehicles and these guys consistently beat the competition by some margin. Highly recommended.

Car ModelToyota Prado
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Easifleet compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Nathan

NathanPerth, WA

Dean and Tiffany were amazing!

Dean provided all the information I needed to make a decision on how I wanted to set up my lease. He was able to answer all my questions and Tiffany processed the paper work in double quick time. What a duo!

Henry

HenryGreat Southern, WA

Professional service

Dean and Tiffany went out of their way to help and fast track the process, including my trade-in. They went to lengths to explain the process and look at different options.

Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero
Kay Kay Brumby

Kay Kay BrumbyDarwin, NT

Amazing service from Darren

Darren made my life so much easier, his patience and understanding was amazing, I would absolutely recommend him to people who think they would benefit from novated leasing.

Made life Easi for me

Jason and Tiffany are just great to deal with, have used Easi for a few years now and these guys make leasing a new car an enjoyable process, and they also take care of selling the current vehicle.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Great Thanks

Great service, very helpful, recommended by others who also had great service

Support was great, offered solutions payments made efficiently and on time.

Hayley D.

Hayley D.Australian Capital Territory

Amazing customer service

Incredible customer service, they really went all out to make sure everything went smoothly. Darren was fantastic throughout the entire process, he helped me through each step to get the perfect car for my family’s needs!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Fantastic service from Darren for our second car.

Darrens customer service is excellent, We just received our second car through Easi and the experience was great. Darren arranged the test drive, we selected a car and received it in under a week. Outstanding. Like the name says, it was Easi !

Car ModelKia Stinger CK GT
Suren  Deonarain

Suren DeonarainCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Really Easi team to deal with

Excellent team to deal with. They really go out of their way to help you in the leasing process. I have been with them for over 10 years and they always supported and guide me.

Car ModelToyota RAV4

New to leasing

I was happy with the service provided, I found the process smooth and easy. Jocelyn gave great support and I am very happy with my new car

Andreas S.

Andreas S.Bonner 2914, ACT

another perfect service

This is our 3rd car with Jason and this time with great support from Tiffany. Great experience from the start to the finish line. Quick process with a lot of attention to details and patient with all our extras we added. Big thank you Jason, Tiffany and Easifleet. I did recommended you already to my colleges and friends

Noelene

NoeleneGoldfields, WA

Awesome service

Our whole experience with Will and Tiffany was exceptional. They made the whole process of buying our car, a pleasant one. We had a lot of extra's added to our car and this was arranged for us without a hiccup.
I have already recommend Will, Tiffany and EasiFleet to friends and colleagues, a couple of who have already started the process.

Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero

Novated lease

Thanks to Will & Tiffany for the professional and competent service in securing our new car. I will be recommending the fleet leasing option to staff at the Shire of Denmark.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX

Fau

FauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easi Process

Thanks to Darren for the very smooth and quick process of my Volkswagen car application during this pandemic through easi novated lease. He’s been very professional and I would highly recommend their services.

Car ModelVolkswagen Polo
Kim L

Kim LDarwin, NT

Fast, Easi Novated Leasing services

Darren C was brilliant at organising a novated lease for my new Kia Sorento. Responsive, courteous and even assisted with advice on selling my old car. Excellent communication at every step of the process, no hesitation in recommending Easi Fleet for stress free novated leasing options.

RNS

RNSPerth, WA

Excellent service for salary packaging

Jason and Tiffany are amazing people...they listen to your requirements from quote to collection of the vehicle. Excellent service by the team to give the buyer a very satisfying experience for salary packaging of a motor vehicle.

Annette B.

Annette B.Darwin, NT

Great Customer Service

We have just purchased a new Isuzu M-ux through Darren and Tiffany at Easifleet. They made the process a breeze, and ensured that we received everything we asked for. Darren went above and beyond, and we would happily recommend Easifleet and Darren to anyone.

Application Process

Jason and Tiffany are efficient and provided excellent customer service for both my cars on novated lease. All my concerns were addressed and sorted out in a timely manner and satisfactory.