4.5

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (15) and Line of Credit (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.652 years
Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Dean was amazing. He made the process so simple and hassle free, best customer service I have receive in a long time. As well as great service he was also very informative which gave me the peace of mind I needed. The dealership I went through also praised how efficient Dean was and how easy he was to work with.

Brian S.

Brian S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easifleet

Literally very easy they did everything very simple process from start to finish communication throughout the process was great kept me in the loop the whole way I'm very satisfied will be using them again

Karen

KarenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Will and Tiffany were fantastic!

Will and Tiffany took all of the hassle out of the process. Will answered every questions in a very helpful and timely way. There were a couple of delays in the process, but that was from the car sales team and my employer. There was NO DELAY from Will and Tiffany. I would recommend Easi to anyone going down this path. Thank you Will and Tiffany

Cody

CodyWestern Australia

Will was awesome!!

Quote was much cheaper than the company my employer uses which resulted in us finding a way to ensure we went through Easi. Will helped every step of the way!

Very happy with my new car - great service

Tiffany and Will walked me through it all from day one and I would be more than happy to recommend easifleet to anyone. Easifleet wasnt my first choice, but Paywise never got back to me to follow up on my query.

Jacques Ozone

Jacques OzoneSouthwest, VIC

Highly recommend

Will and Tiffany from easifleet were amazing! Polite and knowledgeable! The response time was great, only a quick text away.They organised everything, all I had to do was pick up the car! Highly recommended! They couldn’t of made it any easier 10 out of 10

Luke Michelle Vanderveer

Luke Michelle VanderveerSouth East Queensland, QLD

absolutely wonderful to deal with

Darren and Jenny made the process so easi (haha) and were never troubled by any questions we had. They walked us through the whole process and were so quick to respond too.

Great support and patience

Darren from Easifleet was responsive and helpful from first contact, including numerous quotes for numerous vehicles before settling on the first one looked at. Once settled, Jenny got the financials sorted without fuss and my first experience leasing a car has so far been very positive.

Excellent Service

Easi Fleet helped me acquire a new car and simplified the entire process. From the customer point of view, the team worked seamlessly and were efficient in achieving the desired outcome. Darren was my consultant and I couldn't speak any higher of him and the service he provided.

Chantelle B

Chantelle BMacGregor 2615, ACT

Went Above and Beyond

A huge thank you to the team at Easi Fleet. All team members involved in the entire process of getting my Audi Q3 was amazing. Everyone kept me informed of the process, answered any questions that I had, and ensured that I got the best price.

Zach H.

Zach H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing Services, A Step above the rest

I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Jason who helped me buy my Tesla Model 3 Performance. Novated leasing is new to me so he was patient and walked me through the entire process until I was comfortable. Easifleet are indeed a step above the rest and the entire team are amazing. Thank you guys! Will be novating from you again very soon!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied customer

I was very impressed with the service provided by Will and Tiffany at Easifleet. At all times they were friendly, efficient, reliable, and quick to respond to queries. Through them it was easy to understand how a novated lease works and with their help the process of arranging it was straightforward. Above and beyond this, however, I really felt they were able to secure a great deal on a new vehicle. Because of the great service provided by Will and Tiffany I have no hesitation recommending Easifleet to others; there's no doubt I'll be heading back to Easifleet if I ever need another vehicle.

Dean and tiffany were great to deal with and assisted with all the queries in a prompt manner. Wont hesitate to go back to them if I need another lease.

made it all easy

Jason and Tiffany were great to deal with. They made all the paperwork easy and worked with me for a quick process.

Competent and professional

Jason and Tiffany were competent, professional and easy go deal with.

If I needed another lease, I would happily use Easifleet again.

Yusur Al-Hiali

Yusur Al-HialiSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Will and Tiffany have been very helpful in helping me purchase a vehicle. They're very professional and always respond immediately. Will has been very patient and very responsive to all my questions. Highly recommend Easi!

Loren

LorenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy

Thanks to Dean and Tiffany for making everything so easy. Great communication and really easy to deal with. Thanks again!

Simon

SimonBunbury

Fantastic service. Best prices around!

I have been dealing with Easifleet for many years now. They have consistently provided excellent levels of customer service. Always prompt in responding to queries. And on top of all that, they have always had sharper prices than the competition. I always get comparative quotes for my lease vehicles and these guys consistently beat the competition by some margin. Highly recommended.

Nathan

NathanPerth, WA

Dean and Tiffany were amazing!

Dean provided all the information I needed to make a decision on how I wanted to set up my lease. He was able to answer all my questions and Tiffany processed the paper work in double quick time. What a duo!

Henry

HenryGreat Southern, WA

Professional service

Dean and Tiffany went out of their way to help and fast track the process, including my trade-in. They went to lengths to explain the process and look at different options.