Easifleet

Easifleet

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Easi

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (22) and Line of Credit (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.69 years
Happy New Wheels
Happy New WheelsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive Fleet Pricing

Jason at Easi was vey helpful at sourcing very competitive prices for my many vehicle options sort.
I cross checked prices these with other leasing providers and dealers and Easi came up best, so got my deal.
The only thing that would make the whole experience better is if the fleet card (for fuel purchases) could be "tap and go" rather than scan. but this is minor.
So far so good.

Tim S.
Tim S.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service!

Easi we’re fantastic to deal with when I was organising my new vehicle. They made the leasing process very easy for me & followed up every step of the way. Michaels communication through the process was excellent.
I would strongly recommend this business to family & friends.

Easy with Easi

Dean was very knowledgeable and always responded in a timely manner, kept me up to date on when my vehicle will arrive.

This is the second vehicle I have had through Easi and the experience has been great.

Find out how Easifleet compares to other Car Loans

A simple process with effective communication!

Dean and Tiffany kept me updated consistently with what documents they required and what part of the process I was up to. There were no hidden costs and were upfront with the long term savings. Smooth process and will be getting my next car through them.

Great service and quick turnaround

Jason and Tiffany were great to deal with. Found a car that I was after and was in it within a week. Highly recommend. I will be a long time customer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Helped me out and were always available to answer my calls.

Great service and quick to turn around multiple quotes to help me make the right choice. Process was smooth and they took care of everything. Would recommend to anyone. Loving the new vehicle.

Joanne Mcdougall
Joanne McdougallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Thank you to Terry for excellent customer service and I am very happy with whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to lease another car through Easifleet. Look forward to doing future business with you.
Thanks again Jo Creaser

Excellent customer service!

Stan & Tiffany were efficient, patient and understanding. Through the whole process I felt comfortable to fall and ask for support and Stan always checked in to make sure everything made sense.

Sonny
SonnyPerth, WA

My best experience ever!

Alan
AlanPerth, WA

Great customer service

Had a seamless and helpful experience. Was in touch with Easifleet before I commenced with my employer, got a pre-approval and knew how much I could spend They also provided details of car yards to explore and stepped me through each step of the process easily.

Bing B.
Bing B.Harrison 2914, ACT

Excellent costumer service!!

This is our second lease with easifleet, can't recommend it highly enough, smooth proccess and lovely team to deal with. The process was quick and without a hassle, Thank you!

Tamara Appo
Tamara AppoDarwin, NT

Car purchase with Easifleet

Timely and informative. Was very happy with it all. By the time I found the car I wanted everything was done so quickly. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Professional and friendly service

Excellent customer service, answered all my questions promptly, this is my second notated lease and possibly my last, I do and have recommended to many, thanks for a professional service.

Very satisfied customer!

My sincere gratitude to Dean and his colleagues Will and Tiffany... all round great service from initial quotes to follow up communication and sourcing accessories.
Trustworthy and attentive... highest recommendation!

Other Car Loans

Jason and Tiffany at Easifleet make it very easy.

Jason and Tiffany from Easifleet made the entire experience for buying my new car very simple and hassle free. Most of the questions I had were answered before I had a chance to ask them. Any questions I did ask received a very prompt and full answer and I was provided with regular updates on progress. From my first initial enquiry about a car purchase to receiving my keys was a very efficient and smooth process thanks to Jason and Tiffany. Highly recommended.

Read more reviews - page 2