2Easifleet

93% · 19714 · 7%

Frank O.
Frank O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied

Excellent Service, Highly Recommended, They are very helpful and Prompt with their responses
Beau H.
Beau H.South West, WA

Great experience

Thanks to the team Justin & Tiffany for making the process as simple as possible and doing everything they can to get exactly what I was after!
Richard
RichardPerth, WA3 posts

Incorrect Details in Website. False Advertising

Says office is open until 7pm when you call but they are closed. Chat function does not work on the website. 24 hour road side assistance is not actually a service they offer
Songria
SongriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Quick Friendly Service

We highly recommend Easifleet. The service we received from one particular staff member was excellent. She was friendly and efficient. We wouldn't believe how quickly our application was processed. Would definitely recommend. I don't think I've posted on Product Review, but I wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Rebecca C
Rebecca C

Streamlined service with a smile

Great honest efficient service from start to finish and a great trade in price on my old car.
Lisa B
Lisa BPerth, WA

Couldn't fault the service!

I couldn't believe how fast the process was, very happy with all aspects. Great communication, always had the answers to my questions and everything was handled professionally.
Lynch Badenhorst
Lynch BadenhorstPerth, WA

excellent service!

Dean Buswell was the individual I interacted with. He was professional and responded quickly to all of my emails and phone calls. The service he offered was amazing. Thank you again for your excellent service!
Jacqueline
JacquelineAustralian Capital Territory2 posts

This is a very good deal!

The process was fast. Explanation on how it works was thorough. Efficient staff members. Kept me up to date on what was happening.
Lee
Lee2 posts

Outstanding customer service

Justin has been extremely responsive and helpful from the beginning. Extremely knowledgeable with regards to a sale and leaseback and prompt at all times. He also ensured we were fully aware of what to expect from the outset and was open and transparent with what was happening in the background also. Can't recommend Easi and Justin's service highly enough
Wayne C.
Wayne C.Perth, WA

New Novated Fleet Car

We got a great car at a great price and was happily helped though the process by Joslyn. Thanks.
Dr Ravi
Dr Ravi

excellent service that I received from Joslyn

Joslyn has been brilliant throughout the process of my first novated lease
very helpful, readily accessible and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone who needs to navigate this process. Absolutely fantastic.
PaulB
PaulB

Super Easy

From the very first interaction, Dean at Easifleet was an absolute delight to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble, and at times my requests were a bit onerous at the start, and once I narrowed down what Car I wanted, it was plain sailing from there.Easi Fleet was truly an easy process, and Dean made it so.
Brian
Brian

Easifleet Novated Lease - Great to work with pretty easi to do

Picked up my Novated Lease Hyundai Ionic 5 today that Easi helped me arrange. Nice people and great service. Would recommend to anyone.
Ileana
IleanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

heartfelt thanks

for very professional and diligent ladies from your company Joslyn Kent and Tiffany Skudder , who facilitated the process of novated lease for my new car ; prompt service, polite, timely .
well done !
Carol
CarolHunter Region, NSW

Review

Very informative through the whole process. Easy to contact. Made sure I knew what was happening the whole time