Easifleet

Easifleet

3.6

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.375 years (8)

Honesty

I found that his honesty, knowledge of the Novated Lease system and how to correctly understand the detail between the different proposals within the various quotes very reassuring. Through our interactions I learnt I could trust his advice and that made it easy to choose Easi.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Car ModelHonda Odyssey

Brilliant Service

This is my second novated lease, but the first with Easifleet. I was so impressed with the prompt response to inquiries, Darren's pleasant manner, the ease and speed of ordering the vehicle and finalising the paperwork. I love the new car, thank you!

Car ModelSubaru XV
Darren H.

Darren H.Perth, WA

A great way to get a brand new vehicle

I was new to novated leasing and Easi made it really simple to understand how it all worked. Wish I had known about this years ago. Its a much better option than taking out a presonal loan to purchase a car and the customer service I've received has been great.

Car ModelNissan Navara
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Easifleet compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Great Service

The customer service officer who assisted me was very supportive and informative through all my questions. Helpful and flexible. Loved the final product, despite the COVID, the process and organising for pick ran mostly smoothly and without any fuss overall.

Sean S.

Sean S.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great value, excellent service

Great company to deal with. Very competative, no real point shopping around. My second lease with these guys and I have recommended 4 or 5 colleagues who are happy using Easifleet

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Fantastic service

Great experience with easifleet - organised everything and very quickly, got my new car within a week. Very straight forward process and were great with keeping my updated, loved how simple it was.

The ute is great can't believe you easi it was

The ute is great can't thank Will and easifleet enough. Will was great from the first call to the last email. I can't recommended esai and will enough. I'm so happy.

Excellent customer experience

Thank you to Easifleet for the seamless, professional and exceptional customer service that we received when renewing our novated lease. I emailed one morning enquiring on the process of ending one lease with another provider and leasing a new vehicle, and within the week the process was complete and two days after that we were driving our new car. Thanks to Jason and Tiffany in particular, I would be happy to recommend to anyone.

Application Process
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats)
Matt Webbie

Matt WebbieAustralian Capital Territory

Highly recommended

This was my first car leasing experience so don't have anything to compare it to but Jason and his colleagues did a fantastic job of explaining the process to me in and ensuring I understood everything. Jason was always available to answer any questions I had by phone, was prompt with email communication and ensured that all of the administration/paper work side of things was done efficiently. I would definitely recommend Easifleet to anyone considering car leasing.

Car ModelMazda CX-5
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Great experience with Darren...

I have had 2 previous leases and the process was OK but Darren went above and beyond in making sure I had all the information I needed to compare options and come to a decision. His efforts are much appreciated. I never give 5 stars but the system doesn't let me leave 4 and a 1/2 stars.

Nicole

NicoleCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Fantastic service

The service was extremely professional. I was informed continuously of were the process was up to. Nothing was ever a problem. All correspondence was completed in a timely manner and all questions were answered.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Ly T

Ly TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very happy experience with Easifleet - thanks to Dean. Although everything was done via emails, which can be a nightmare, Dean was very prompt with all replies and answered all the questions I had - this made it a pretty smooth process overall.

darrann

darrann

Very professional and helpful

Easifleet have always made the task of obtaining a novated lease straightforward and trouble free. Pricing for vehicles is usually as good as I can get, especially Toyotas in my experience. Highly recommended.

AndrewI

AndrewI

Easy to deal with, professional and friendly staff

Fast, efficient, informative and friendly staff made the whole process easy. Paperwork was delivered on time and staff were happy to assist with any questions I had. I would recommend to anyone.

Rach

RachPerth, WA

I love having a novated lease

Easi fleet really helped me save big on my car costs. I have heard other providers don't take the time to understand your budgets and really give you the insights into what a lease is. I felt like they took the time to understand and I'm really happy with my new car. I wouldn't think of purchasing a car another way again!

Car ModelMazda 2

Peter

PeterCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Lease number 4 with easifleet

I have read the previous reviews and was gob smacked, Every lease I have had with Easifleet has been fantastic. I too had a flat battery at 7am in the morning and Battery World had me going within the hour, My Wife's car was way over our estimated kilometres and Jason quickly re set the payments to sort it all out, Every time I lease a new car they have beaten all quotes from other companies, Every time I call I get straight through to my lease manager, I highly recommend, trust and love Easifleet.

Bitten twice

Returned vehicle at end of lease then got hit with $1500 in panel works for a repair on a repair I had previously got sorted from one of their recommended panel beaters. Apparently the works weren't up to standard and rather than make contact with me first they authorised the works and charged my account.

Pathetic Roadside Assistance

Good luck getting roadside assistance for a flat battery if you are an Easifleet customer. I am based in the ACT and the roadside assistance call goes to Perth. They tell me I need to call Batteryworld. Batteryworld tells me they do not support Easifleet. Easifleet have no customer service out of hours. Never going with Easifleet again.

Sue P

Sue PPerth, WA

Terrible from get go to end......

Initial Finance consultant was not upfront with the information provided to me and in fact outright lied to me about the insurance components of my lease. Advised me to purchase the vehicle I was looking at from the dealership he recommended - he received a kick back. Installed aftermarket products without my knowledge. BUYER BEWARE... If you are entering into a Novated Lease -DON'T... There are so many unexpected fees and charges and currently I owe more on my 2 year old vehicle than a brand new vehicle is worth and will never get my money back. Easifleet are not Easi to deal with. This whole experience has caused nothing but pain.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Terrible customer service and after sales support.

Customer service is disgusting.
Make changes to deductions without notice or communication.
Take weeks to respond to emails and even longer to follow up on anything.
I am stuck for the next few years. Do yourself a favour and AVOID!!