2Easifleet

Verified🏆 2024 Award

205 reviews · Statistics

94% · 19213 · 6%

Application Process
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lynch Badenhorst
Lynch BadenhorstWAPerth, WA

excellent service!

Dean Buswell was the individual I interacted with. He was professional and responded quickly to all of my emails and phone calls. The service he offered was amazing. Thank you again for your excellent service!
Jacqueline
JacquelineAustralian Capital Territory2 posts

This is a very good deal!

The process was fast. Explanation on how it works was thorough. Efficient staff members. Kept me up to date on what was happening.
Lee
Lee

Outstanding customer service

Justin has been extremely responsive and helpful from the beginning. Extremely knowledgeable with regards to a sale and leaseback and prompt at all times. He also ensured we were fully aware of what to expect from the outset and was open and transparent with what was happening in the background also. Can't recommend Easi and Justin's service highly enough
Wayne C.
Wayne C.WAPerth, WA

New Novated Fleet Car

We got a great car at a great price and was happily helped though the process by Joslyn. Thanks.
Dr Ravi
Dr Ravi

excellent service that I received from Joslyn

Joslyn has been brilliant throughout the process of my first novated lease
very helpful, readily accessible and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone who needs to navigate this process. Absolutely fantastic.
PaulB
PaulB

Super Easy

From the very first interaction, Dean at Easifleet was an absolute delight to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble, and at times my requests were a bit onerous at the start, and once I narrowed down what Car I wanted, it was plain sailing from there.Easi Fleet was truly an easy process, and Dean made it so.
Brian
Brian

Easifleet Novated Lease - Great to work with pretty easi to do

Picked up my Novated Lease Hyundai Ionic 5 today that Easi helped me arrange. Nice people and great service. Would recommend to anyone.
Ileana
IleanaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

heartfelt thanks

for very professional and diligent ladies from your company Joslyn Kent and Tiffany Skudder , who facilitated the process of novated lease for my new car ; prompt service, polite, timely .
well done !
Carol
CarolNSWHunter Region, NSW

Review

Very informative through the whole process. Easy to contact. Made sure I knew what was happening the whole time
Nomes
NomesVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great friendly service

Friendly and helpful service. Joslyn answered all of my questions in great detail and guided me through the process with ease.
Ben
BenWAPerth, WA

Caritas
CaritasVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and fast. highly recommended

Easifleet has made it very easy for me to get a car in Australia when I moved from New Zealand. Justin made the process really informative and quick, which I appreciated. I am so happy with my decision to get novated leasing. I will recommend this service to anyone interested.
Alex M.
Alex M.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Service from Easifleet

I recently had the pleasure of working with Stan Wright at Easifleet, and the experience was nothing short of exceptional. Stan's professionalism, knowledge, and customer-centric approach made the entire process seamless. He took the time to understand my specific needs and kept me informed every step of the way, turning what could be an overwhelming process into an enjoyable one.

Stan's commitment to customer satisfaction sets a new standard in fleet management. Whether it was handling paperwork efficiently or offering insightful advice, Stan exceeded expectations at every turn. I highly recommend Stan Wright and the Easifleet team for anyone seeking a hassle-free and genuinely exceptional service experience.

Felicity
FelicityVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy change to novated lease provider

We arranged our first novated lease with easifleet and as the name suggests, it was really easy! After dealing with a different novated lease provider who were inflexible, hurried and quite assertive, we contacted easifleet based on the reviews we saw online.

After the experience we had earlier, it was so lovely to hear Justins calm demeanor on the phone. He took his time explaining things and his experience in the car industry was evident. We had particular questions on fuel cards, insurance and NFP arrangements. Justin knew his stuff and was able to guide the process with patience and kindness.

The service was excellent and the product is competitive. Well done easifleet, it really does pay to shop around and ask questions.

Bel
BelVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Novated Leasing

Thank you so much Joslyn for the quick and easy processing of mu application!