• Application Process

Great customer service

Very friendly staff and excellent customer service in explaining different processes in remserv. The staff member Sharon Wallace was helpful in the question that I asked and gave great explanations

Good service

Customer help was great. They are very helpful and resolved my issue very quickly and efficiently. I have called many times and the always are happy to help.Thank you Remserv

J L Thomson
J L Thomson

Great customer service!

The representative addressed my issue promptly and professionally, very pleased. Remserv have always given me splendid service. I was provided with my requested information very quickly, keep up the good work!

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how RemServ compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Gail
GailCentral Queensland, QLD

Informative and helpful

Very helpful with my inquires and very informative which will helps make my decision on what I want to do easier. Took the time to listen, which made me feel good.

Ada
AdaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best service

The staff are always very helpful , problems are resolved very quickly . They always email the queries as soon as they find the problem. Great service. Keep up the excellent service

Application Process
RemServRemServ

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Customer service

Remserv provided quality customer service, concise, helpful, friendly advice and assistance. The staff member I spoke with was knowledgeable and answered all my queries thoroughly. Have always found Remserv easy to deal with

RemServRemServ

Excellent service & staff very helpful.

Remserv provide valuable assistance and advice.
Staff are helpful & willing to listen. Provided me me with advice to maximise my benefits and compliance with government requirements.
I highly recommend them.

HappyMonitor
HappyMonitor

Great customer service

Great customer service. Answered my questions in a timely manner. Really happy to salary sacrifice with them. Went above and beyond to help me. The App is really useful also.

AAA
AAASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Very helpful staff who go out of their way to make sure you understand. They make it a pleasure to deal with Remserv and make your money work for you!

Lachlan
LachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My phone call was answered quickly, my request was processed quickly and efficiently. The person I spoke to was pleasant and communicated well. Exceeded my expectations. Website was less useful - just phone.

Cez from FNQ
Cez from FNQNorth Queensland, QLD

Good costumer service agent….

I thank John Thompson for his help. He was really helpful for answering my queries and patiently listening to my frustration from the previous operator who just hang up on me…so rude. Because of him, I change my mind to cancelled my remserve. Thanks John.

Very helpful

Spoke with Morgan today who was very patient & was able to stay on the phone while I fumbled my way using the app. I feel confident using this now. Big thumbs up

lucy
lucy South East Queensland, QLD

remserv payment issue

I Spoke with Sharon over the phone regarding an issue with the app and uploading a lease agreement. The issue was rectified over the phone. Good service overall over the phone

kiya n.
kiya n.South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful service

I had great help with my questions in a clear way that compares various options. I did have to wait on hold but it was a reasonable length of time.

Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.North Queensland, QLD

I love love love Remserve

I love receiving the tax benefits, its more money in my paypacket. Who doesn't want more money...
Reserve staff are: easy to deal with; polite, caring and sooooo helpful. Great job Lachlan thumbs up.