RemServ
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RemServ

Pros

Informative and helpful
Efficient customer service
Simple to apply for and use

4.6 (1,115)
    4.8 (1,234)
  • Application Process
    4.5 (1,029)
Filomena
FilomenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Natasha B

Best customer service from representative above. So informative, quick in her processing my reimbursements. Really made the process easy and rewarding. I was considering moving to another provider, but this experience has secured my engagement with Remserve. Well Done N.B

RemServRemServSend a private message

Takes a bit ……there is room to improve

Thanks to the work of Alexandra online and after days of trying to figure out how long it was going to take the car yard finally has the remittance letter let’s hope the money doesn’t drag!

Avoid at all cost it was a dragged out process held up by a top heavy sell on unnecessary insurance coverage, more calls regarding that than just getting the job done. Approval emails was sent but payment for car was just dragged out unnecessarily. Martin called the car yard he was confused, REALLY, it’s you job to get the finance paid to the car yard not calling them flustered and confused.

Great product love it!

Issue was resolved excellently 5 stars to them . The operator was patient and ensured issue was resolved before ending the call. She also asked me to ring back if not ok

VeeBee
VeeBeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without!

I love having salary packaging, definitely more money in the bank and helps us with day-to-day expenses. Remserv service is top-notch! Everyone is always helpful and knowledgeable. My issues are always resolved every time. Also, they seem to answer phone calls promptly with minimal wait-times.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how RemServ compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Thank you to John for friendly, quick efficient service and resolving my enquiry. The phone call was answered immediately and my enquiry was solved without any hassles. Thanks again Remserv.

Cheryl H
Cheryl HCentral Queensland, QLD

Service

Not happy about 20 minutes on hold before I spoke to an agent. very satisfied with the help and professional service I received from Sarah. Less wait time before connecting with staff would make a great difference to your service.

AmitBrisbane

Deceiving Novated Lease rates

Requested a Novated lease car with Remserv, quoted 8.25% interest rate, said yes to proceed. In couple days got way better quote from another lease provider, almost half interest rate than Remserv saving me about $4000. Asked Remserv to offer me similar or near rates OR cancel the order as the car contract isn't signed yet, but Remserv wouldn't let do either. They literally rip you off just waiting to agree/sign on their product, once signed no one will hear your voice.

Finally I was released from the Contract, Thanks Remserv

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tom
TomPerth, WA

Great customer service the staff are always so helpful

Staff are all ways very helpful with any of the quires that I have.
Very knowledgeable about what will work best for me and how to get the most out of the salary package

tinsley.clan
tinsley.clan

Impossible to contact

We have tried contacting several times by phone and nothing from waiting up to an hour. Have contacted by message which seemed to work but no one there can help and they arranged a callback in 3 days by one of there reps to discuss a lease change for an ev car but after over a week now and no one has phoned. Useless and disgusted by such an unprofessional business.

DRW
DRWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing first novated lease experience.

My customer service representative explained everything from the very first phone contact. They were completely open and professional, helped me understand how it all worked. I was not overwhelmed with contact and offers but never felt forgotten either - from beginning to end. Martin is a legend, always answering my calls promptly and eager to make sure I was satisfied when finished - a total professional.

Jim
JimBangkok

Poor to little interaction between accounts.

I wished to transfer money from my superannuation account to my novated lease. I found the superannuation account via email does not really communicate with the novated lease office. After an email to superannuation several days later I received a reply referring me to contact with novated lease. I emailed novated lease and on day three phoned. The consultant at novated lease was great and sorted it immediately. My criticism is that to get to that point took a week. Why is the function to move money between accounts not available to account holders via the REMSERV app?

A very patient lady

Hi Sarah, thanks for the needed help. My wife and I are very pleased for the support you gave us. My wife especially is very elated she can use her entertainment card for her coffee. Kind regards Cip and Jean Dulu

Sam P.
Sam P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I have been salary packaging with Remserv for over 2 years now and the service has been second to none. Particularly from Sarah Thomas from the Customer Care Centre! She has been extremely helpful with my enquiries and very, very informative.

januka.bhattarai1
januka.bhattarai1Hervey Bay, Queensland

Didn't like the call back system!

I have been with Remserv since 2010 and I don't have any issues. This review is just for the feedback regarding automated call back system when we try to contact the Remserv.
I tried to contact Remserv but I was offered for the call back. I was waiting for the call back for more than an hour, got the automated reply via call back system. However, I am still waiting to be answered by the customer care representative and I have been waiting for last 30 min.
I think, once call back reply comes through, it has to be straight forward and not to place on hold for such a long time like other organizations have the system in place.
I hope, it helps for future improvement.

Friendly Service

Lachlan was friendly and helpful over the phone. He was able follow up and sort out any issues. His explanations were clear and easy to understand. Thank you Lachlan for your assistance.

Marta W.
Marta W.asked

Hi just wanted to ask where can you check the balance of the RemServ petrol card

Marta W.
Marta W.asked

How can I check the balance on RemServ petrol card

Sharron
Sharron

Sorry Marta you would need to call RemServ I don’t have a petrol card. But they are very helpful

Peta T.
Peta T.asked

I need someone to get my card to work I have asked 2 different people and still dont work. Getting angry now regretting going this.

RemServRemServSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and RemServ representatives

About RemServ:

RemServ is a salary packaging and novated leasing provider operating in Queensland, with headquarters in Brisbane. The company has been helping Queenslanders do more with their money for over 20 years.

Depending on your employer and your industry, you can salary package (or salary sacrifice) a variety of expenses - and you don’t need to be a big earner to do so.

Here are just some of the expenses you can package depending on your sector:

• Additional superannuation
  • Self-education expenses
  • Relocation expenses
  • Health insurance
  • Meal entertainment

Those who want to salary package their next car don’t have to buy a brand new model. Unlike regular car financing, your car repayments come from a combination of your pre and post-tax salary, which means that you could lower your taxable income and the running costs of a new car.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that RemServ customer service representatives took the time to answer any questions of customers and were very informative when it came to helping them understand their salary packaging.
  • Reviewers also said that these representatives were efficient in both responding to their queries (with minimal phone wait times) as well as resolving them.
  • It’s simple to apply for and use RemServ to do salary sacrificing, according to users.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

RemServ has won a 2022 ProductReview.com.au Award in the Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging category! Above all else, reviewers loved the great customer service they received when interacting with the company, as well as how transparent they were with their product.