2.8

• Application Process

Very friendly and informative for a person not dealt with them before

I would highly recommend them. All my questions were answered in a manner I could understand. All options discussed and also explained. The person on the other end of the phone was pleasant, friendly and polite

CharlieG

CharlieGNorth Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Spoke to a customer service person (Daniel Wheatley) who detailed my new novated car lease and asked about any concerns. He did a great job in answering questions, detailing my lease and making me feel confident about the current leasing arrangements Thanks

Chloe Pitt

Chloe PittNorth Queensland, QLD

I can finally afford a new car

RemServ has given me a chance to start over with quality assistance. Every consultant has been very helpful and no question goes unanswered. The online chat is a quick and easy way for me to ask any questions any time quality assistance and a great way to get a new car. I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in a novated lease.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how RemServ compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Dan B.

Dan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Be aware salary sacrificing can have huge negative impact

5 years of terrible service and almost no communication

Chance

ChanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Great customer service, really helpful, I would've struggled without their help! A big thank you to the team at Remserv, I don't know how far I would've got otherwise, perfect outcome.

Hi Chance,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! It's great to hear the service you received lived up to the high standards we expect from our team at RemServ.
Seb

Matt B

Matt BNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

A massive thank you to Brodie in particular. After experiencing a number of difficulties, Brodie was fantastic in helping me through those. Great customer service throughout the process. Thank you.

Bijoy MathewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest Scammers RemServ Novated Lease

Hi, never seen such a organisation who is constantly trying to cheat the customers with customers money itself. They have no ethics or moral in business. Lack of communication with customer and with in institution. I suffered a lot paying extra not one time, when asked they accept the mistake assure you will be rectified but in the end it will be same the story. Please never ever take remserv novated lease. Won't recommend to anyone about remserv novated lease.

Ramil

RamilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for your help!

Hi Remserv,
I would just like to say a BIG thank you to John (I know it might be a very generic name, but hopefully there aren't too many Johns working for Remserve [he has an English accent]). He was very helpful in resolving an issue I had with a payment as well as answered all my questions really well. He seemed very knowledgeable and very polite in explaining to me even though I didn't understand the issue from the get-go. I really hope you'll pass on this feedback to him as customer service provided by him was very professional and just shows his commitment to helping Remserv customers! He is a true asset to the company.

Bel

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Many thanks

was very helpful every step of the way. Telephoning sending emails.very prompt responses and all round helpful customer service provider. Remserv is awesome,highly recommend remserv to family and work colleagues

RemServRemServ

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and look forward to assisting you further throughout your salary packaging journey.
Jordan

Feeling Happy.

Feeling Happy.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy.

I've just set up my first novated lease through Reserv. Am excited about the fact that I am paying for my car and all the expenses associated with it in pre-tax money, and their app makes claiming any car-related expenses really easy. Their customer service is very good too.

RemServRemServ

We're thrilled that you're excited for your new novated lease journey! We work hard to provide high standards of customer service and appreciate the wonderful feedback.
Jordan

Lucy Leung

Lucy LeungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you to Ms Roza Demetrie (RemServ Novated Lease Customer Care)

Roza took me through the process to lodge an online request for my rego annual renewal, and how to get my car wash receipt reimbursed online. She has also got my online access sorted. Got 3 things sorted in one call. Roza provided clear instructions, She was professional and patient, it was a very positive experience to start the week :)

Tamarah K.South East Queensland, QLD

If I could give 0 stars I would

Every single time I ring, there is something new that hasn't been attended to. I'm waiting for a Novated Lease to be officially closed off. Apparently it takes 30-60 days. Nobody can tell me the status of where it is up to after 45 days, but I'm told it hasn't even been looked at and will likely be more than 60 days. I have money sitting in the account that I cannot get access to.
Avoid Remserv and use another provider.

Tamarah K.

Same story every time I call.

AJP

AJPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible ethics - making money for no service during CoVID

Too many fakes reviews.

Too many fakes reviews.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

When I moved jobs my new Employer said I had to use RemServ. Trying to transfer my Novated Lease car over was nightmare with zero help from Remserv. The last straw was when they submitted the paperwork to my new employer for approval without even checking it. I resigned primarily due to the shear incompetence of Remserv.

Bscott

BscottSydney, NSW

Poor app shows no current balance and doesn’t work on mobile devices

The app used to access account information never works on a mobile device and it always comes up with IT errors.They have been going to fix it for 12 months now but nothing has happened.It also doesn’t show balances only debits and some credits but not all.very poor setup for a financial company.

Terrible Management

Remserv is a poor option for novated leases on cars or for salary sacrifice options. There are far better companies. Poor communication, constant changes within departments, failing to pay out claims and bills. I've had nothing but trouble with them and will not be using this company again.

mlamster

mlamsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blame game - Waste of time and money

Shelle E.

Shelle E.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless, lost my money

Remserv mixed up my bank accounts and despite a request to delete a frozen account, they decided to put a claim into it. Just lost $300. I was told I could request a reversal for $55 (yes I had to pay for THEIR mistake) but that it 'might not work'. Never dealing with them again.

shaun02

shaun02South East Queensland, QLD

SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT USE!!!!