• Application Process

Don't sign a lease

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Feedback

I was not getting anywhere with my issue after several phone calls, I decided to send Grace an email followed by my phone call to her. On the same day Grace returned my phone call which I missed. She followed up and resolved my issue on the same day. An excellent service Grace.
Thank you.

D.Thomas

D.ThomasSydney, NSW

So far so good

Can definitely take some money home off tax with salary packaging. Good service so far. Staff are good in answering queries. Good customer service. Took a few quotes with Novated lease with them. Was not suitable for me. Gave uo eventually..

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Such a daunting thing if you have no idea but thanks to Rory everything went smoothly. He took the time to explain everything to us and happily went over anything we weren't sure of ensuring we were comfortable with the lease we were looking at. Highly recommend Rory to anyone looking at a novated lease

Jeremy B

Jeremy BKimberley, WA

Excellent customer service!

If you want it sorted without headaches, ask for Danni!
Customer service was second to none and the lease was explained to me with great detail.
I couldn’t of asked for anything else

P Victoria

P VictoriaVictoria

Its worst service, people never explain, time wasting,

if your money hold by maxxia if we want draw back from Maxxia, every purchase receipt need to upload to them and claim it, unless they wont pay your money. service is worst and no answer call untill 1 hour, not worth it, its hassle.

Daisy

DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very friendly and helpful consultant re query on salary packaging for laptop

Consultant was very friendly and helpful in providing all the information on the process to salary package the laptop. He also offered further information on other possible items that could be on top of this.

Malusi M.

Malusi M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Kiran P. Assisted me in finding the best solution with my novated lease, clear and concise solution. With a good followup plan. Great Work! Keep the good work even in covid-19 times.

Brett

BrettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jennifer Saha

Thankyou to Maxxia and in particular Jennifer Saha for terrific service and business integrity for the last 6 years! Very supportive throughout entire lease. Thankyou Jennifer for all of your help and support.

Meal and entertainment

I had scanned and sent off my receipts
Either their not enough or not enough detail
Not even a phone call tried calling on the phone for half an hour then disconnected
Guess I'm old school
They were so helpful 12 months ago now
Not happy
Hope I hear back or I'll take a different avenue

Christine
Christine

Hi Christine,
I understand that you have found our private message. Thank you for that. I have responded and forward you concerns to the correct department.
Kerry

Wonderful advocacy ensuring car warranty is honoured by dealership.

Neville was great in advocating on my behalf with the dealership to ensure any unexpected costs associated with servicing the vehicle were honoured under the warranty conditions. This level of service is greatly appreciated.

Chloe

ChloeHunter Region, NSW

My phone kept being cut when I was on the line with the Maxxia agents. Jane Vo was the only person the phone me back and help me solve my queries.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the great feedback, Chloe!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that Jane hit the mark for you.
Nawal

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great service when i had a major mechanical failure with my car

Maxxia were very quick to act to organise for the a quote to be provided by the dealership for the repairs on the car and were very hands on to negotiate a great service rate and turn around time for me

Paul

PaulKimberley, WA

Waste of time

Initially, sales staff can not do enouph to help you and get your business.
After sales support is woeful, incompetent, unhelpful.
Every time i needed to speak to them i was on hold for 20mins.
Closed my account and still chasing unused funds to be returned to my employer weeks later .

Great

Contacted customer service today, Nick C provided me all clear and concise info.
He is patient to explain me step by step how to use the fuel cards provided and help me to set up the fuel budget.

Celmar L.

Celmar L.Sydney, NSW

Quick, efficient response by the team.

Rung to ask my salary sacrifice statement for the past six months. The gentleman who took my call was helpful, courteous, and efficient. He sent me the statement - as promised - within 5 minutes of my call.

Excellent Customer Service

I just had a service completed on my motor vehicle and the warranty had expired. During the service it was found that a number of the door actuators were faulty and needed to be replaced for a cost of almost $1600.00. Alex from Maxxia was able to speak with the car company involved and was able to have the faulty actuators replaced with no out of pocket expense.
Thanks Alex

Marieeee

MarieeeeSouth Australia

Request for statement

Have to wait for them to call back and took only few minutes of waiting.

Happy that I received immediately what I requested. Prompt action . Continue your good customer service
Thanks Maxxia

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Marie!

Anne McManus

Anne McManusSydney, NSW

Going above and beyond

I called Maxxia as my windscreen was broken over the weekend. It is one of those fancy ones, linked to wipers and other systems so I was worried about the cost just before Christmas. I spoke to Bernadette. She found out my Maxxia arranged insurance with Allianz covers windscreens with no excess and transferred me through. Before she did, Bernadette pointed out my salary sacrifice and other accounts had a large excess of funds. This was due to COVID and working remotely. She explained how I could get refunds and also reduce my deductions for 6 months. She was great.

Customer S.Maxxia

Amazing customer service from Nick!

Nick was so helpful and patient with my many and varied questions! He was more than happy to make the required changes to my novated lease as we spoke on the phone and articulated how and when the changes would come through on in my pay! Great service provider!

NewDownUnder

NewDownUnderasked

Hi Maxxia team,
I am looking at the possibility of salary packaging credit card repayments. I have UK credit cards but haven't got an Australian credit card yet. Could you clarify if credit card repayment in Pound Sterling can be claimed? It seems another company allows foreign expenditure to be claimed: https://smartgroup.force.com/community/articles/FAQ/Tax-free-cap-Credit-Card

Hi,
This would firstly be dependent on your employer regulations if they allow to send in manual claims for Living Expenses. If you are eligible to do this the repayments would have to be while you are in Australia and working for the company that you are salary packaging with.

MARCUS

MARCUSasked

Maxxia

Good morning Maria could you please call me on [Number Removed] please is it March 2020 or 2021 next year as per our yesterday's conversation...../

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a private message to discuss further.
Kind regards,
Nawal

Waler

Walerasked

Maxxia

My Maxxia card x2 just stopped working did one transaction okay then just stopped Plenty of cash in the account

Mumma
Mumma

Contact Maxxia

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi Waler, I am sorry to hear that your card is not working. There could be a number of reasons for this.
If you are able to please give us a call and we can help resolve this issue for you, our customer care team is available from 8am - 7pm EDST. Alternatively, you chat to us via the Maxxia Live Chat service. Kind Regards, Kerry

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives