• Application Process

Terrible after service

During the four years with Maxxia they were great. When my lease ended the after service was appalling. 18th of march and still waiting for $1822, 10 weeks later! What a joke! Not only that it was me that had to make 5 phone calls to Capital Finance and then back to Maxxia. If Maxxia had read the email I sent them properly then not only 1 but 2 extra payments would not have been taken out of my pay, yet I am still waiting to get it back the money. Will not use this company again!

Charitha

CharithaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Beau H for your excellent work ,Timely chat response .
Matter was sorted out and i have always find Maxxia so helpful and the was staff patient to resolve customer issues.

Cheers!!!

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent customer service

Maxxia consultant Danielle was fantastic to deal with today she was extremely helpful and pleasant to talk to, she answered all my questions and did a great job of helping!! A++

Freda P.

Freda P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

I had placed my car in for service at short notice
I received a call from service team member at the dealership
I then received a call from Neville who alerted me to the fact that my tyres would be cheaper at a different place and this would save me money.
I was very grateful for the service, the common sense and the care fir the customer he had.
I would highly recommend Neville.
Above and beyond excellence.

Customer S.Maxxia

Four stars for customer service to Beau H on Mxxia chat.

Yes helpful and timely chat response from Beau H. Still trying to understand how leasing from Maxxia made more sense than just buying a car now. my third lease and probably my last

So helpful!

I have just spoken with Alex and found all my questions answered quickly and efficiently. I always find Maxxia so helpful and the staff patient when I'm asking lots of questions - even when I call at the busiest of times.

Amazing Customer Care

I talked to the staff on a chat with the very kind staff, Alex about the my salary packaging enquiries.
She was very patient and kindly explained me about my all enquiries.
I really appreciate it for her help.

Fast/easy service

Thank you Alex for efficiently actioning the changes I requested to my wallet.
However, I find having to write 30 words ridiculous and completely irrelevant as wording content surely is up to reviewer

Excellent Service

Ferrial of Maxxia is very efficient and quick in returning my calls and answering all my questions. The process at Maxxia was easy and smooth sailing. All the other staff who I engaged with are all helpful and responsive.

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Excellent customer service

I called up today with an array of questions for the lady on the other end of the line. The questions I had were answered perfectly and my worries were dealt with in a professional manner. I felt as if the lady I dealt with today went out of there way to make sure I was 100% satisfied and let me say I was super happy. Padma K thank you very much.

Very responsive and helpful

This service is always so responsive and helpful every time. They make my life so much easier by just making every aspect of Salary Packaging and Novated Leasing smooth and easy.
Every mechanic I come across when servicing my car says Maxxia are the best Salary Packaging company to deal with when it comes to approving and paying.
They are great!!

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Beth!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.
Kind Regards,
Alex

Eva Okpalaeke

Eva OkpalaekeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Novated leasing

I just want to say thank you to Ferrial Abranches and the maxxia novated team. They were very helpful to me in getting the car I wanted. The process was very easy and smooth without troubles.
I would definitely suggest maxxia for any of my friends wanting a car. You guys rock.
Eva Okpalaeke

Worth the wait

Although the wait time today was pretty long I got everything I needed in the one phone call. Sam was a great help and ensured I was looked after. Appreciate the the level of knowledge available at a first call response.

Amazing customer service

Great Communication, done everything to keep the customer happy and involved explained everything clearly! Will recommend to other work colleagues thank you Alexandra W. and Christine B. you are amazing :) :) :)

Customer S.Maxxia

Jennifer Saha very helpful and informative, regarding an issue that has been ongoing since the 20th April. Information provided now sheds light at the end of the Tunnel. Thank you Jennifer.

M. Cousin

M. Cousin

Very convenient

I have had 2 vehicles with Maxxia. I find it a bit expensive when it is taken out of my pay fornightly but is convenient and stress free. Just checked my warranty to save me money.

Great Customer Service

Each interaction I've had with Maxxia has been excellent. They appear to be a customer focused organisation with efficient systems to deliver on their promises. Thank you Joel for your assistance.

Perfect job

Thank you for your prompt action and solving my problem. I appreciate the customer relationship skills by Alex. And Also he was very supportive and proactive. He went even further and advised me on the matters

Jose

JoseNew South Wales

Very Accomodating! Excellent Communication

I enquired regardin novated lease. I am in contact communication with Joshua, who is by the wat very outstanding with his work. Answer promptly with my questions. He made a lot of effort providing quotes and estimates. Very patient in dealing with me.

Best costumer service

The best costumer service. I am very grateful to all staff I have spoken to, everybody went out of their way to help me. My transfer from SGfleet to Maxxia was made easier because of the friendly and very helpful staff members of Maxxia. Many thanks.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Tina!
Kind Regards,
Alex

shova r.

shova r.asked

Maxxia

hi, I have maxiaa wallet card for meal and entertainment. today i activated it online and try to pay for the meal i had during lunch but it got denied. why am I not able to use the card? I have balance in the card as well.

Hi Shova,
If this was your first purchase on the card, you will need to insert the card into the EFTPOS terminal, select 'Credit' and enter your PIN. If this is what you did, but the transaction was declined, it may be that the restaurant/cafe you had lunch at were not coded at the EFPTOS terminal to say they were a restaurant or eatery.
If you would like us to investigate this further for you, you can either contact us via your Maxxia Online account, or on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST.

Jjj

Jjj asked

Maxxia

Went to pay for my morning tea at a Cafe with my meals entertainment card and it declined said do not honour? Card is activated and had sufficient funds.

Hi Jjj,
I can appreciate that the card declining unexpectedly can be a concern. This can be a result of either the merchant codes of the EFTPOS terminal of the café you visited not being set up as a restaurant, OR it may have been that our card provider was experiencing intermittent issues at the time of you attempted payment.

Riki

Rikiasked

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging

Hi my maxxia account is new and I'm having a couple of issues with it. I had money out into my mortgage and bills account from maxxia and it was showing up on the app and now as of today there is nothing in there but I haven't spent anything out of there so not sure what is happening. Also I went to pay for my shopping out of my maxxia wallet card and it didn't work when I thought that is what it was ment for?

Hi Riki,
Depending on how your benefits are set up for your Mortgage and bill payments, these fund may have been reimbursed directly into your bank account. For the funds on your Maxxia Wallet, if you are set up with the Living Expenses Wallet, this can be used to pay for your grocery shop, however if you are set up with the Meal Entertainment Wallet, this can only be used for your meal costs when you dine in at restaurants/bars/bistros etc..
If you have an concerns with your account, you can either contact us via your Maxxia Online account, or on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST.
Alex.

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives