Maxxia
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maxxia

Pros

Excellent customer service
Easy application process
Helps you increase disposable income

4.5 (1,316)
    4.6 (1,260)
  • Application Process
    4.5 (1,091)

Maws
MawsMaitland

Novated Leasing with Maxia

Found the process trouble free I was fortunate enough to have Gus take me through from start to finish
Arranging finance, sourcing vehicle which he surprised us with be able get a Limited Edition Haval which I must say is really awesome
Nothing was to too much trouble, Laura in Settements extremely efficient.
Whole process went extremely smooth
Very happy! Would highly recommend Maxxia

HFA
HFASydney, NSW

Amazing people

Processes are smooth and people are amazing. And hats off to Rhianna (Novated Leasing Consultant ) she made everything so easy and simple. It was a pleasure dealing with the consultant.

Great customer service

Mistakes are fixed immediately, customer service officers are friendly and explain everything clearly and in a way that I understood. Very satisfied with the service that I have received from Maxxia.

Vehicle lease ended

Was made redundant so contacted Maxxia which froze funds in car account and was told that after 30 days excess funds would be returned to the employer to be taxed and paid to me ,but after 35 days contacted Maxxia and was informed that the funds were somehow lost in the system and was told it would be fixed that day ,so I decided to check to see if everything was sorted out only to find out that it had not been resolved this was after 41 days very upset with lack of communication between staff ,so again have been promised that it will be fixed so by the time they sort this out it will take 8 weeks to get my funds from Maxxia

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Maxxia compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Tiana
Tiana

Great Experience

I have never salary sacrificed before, Anthony Leone was my consultant and he could not have made the transition more simpler. He explained everything in terms I understood and made everything easy and quick even dealing with my many questions

Customer S.MaxxiaSend a private message

Online chat works better than calling

I tried the call centre 3 times and was never got through. The online chat worked better and Alexandra B was able to help me change my contributions and explain how the new change would work and when it would start

hongmei
hongmeiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

I have received a error payment from the company. Have fixed the issue though online support. It's a good experience. Great help ! Saved my time and solved the problem perfectly!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mrs T
Mrs T

Wish the online portal was better but ...

I have used a different salary packaging provider in the past with a different provider and I much preferred their online portal as I was able to change contribution amounts quickly and easily online. I was wanting to do this with Maxxia today and when I found I was unable to online, I was dreading calling the call centre as when I've called previously I've been on hold for 60+ minutes. However, I noticed the online chat function today and the service was prompt and resolved my query.

Bill S
Bill S

Excellent customer service

The call centre takes a long time to get through to at the moment due to covid but the online chat works just as well. Very helpful. They were able to sort out my problem in a few minutes

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Easy to work with

Recently purchased a car through Maxxia and received great assistance from Pierce Mulvey, Nathan Lal and Jordan Guthrie. They were clear and concise and provided timely assistance along the way.

John A
John APerth, WA

Been through them twice and will again

I've worked with Maxxia twice. Both times it was easy to setup and the team were really helpful. Very responsive to requests. Massive difference on the pay check which I will miss.

Gurmeet singh
Gurmeet singhPerth, WA

Excellent service by Maxxia

The service provided by Jordan Guthrie has been excellent throughout from start to finish. The response from him and his team has been prompt and helpful. I would recommend maxxia.

Wonderful customer service

Alexandra B was so helpful, informative, and thorough. She was patient and answered all my questions. She set up my salary packaging to help me get the most out of it before I start maternity leave later in the year. I'm very very happy!

Salary packaging

Chatted online with Alexandra B regarding my salary packing issue. She was extremely helpful and solved my problem in a minute. I am very happy with her customer service. Highly recommended using chat rather than call line as I tried to call 2 days with a long waiting time but no result.

Excellent service. Thank you

It is my first time leasing a car and I had an excellent experience. Thanks to Jordan and the whole team who guide and patiently answering all my questions. God bless

Application Process

Sal M.
Sal M.asked

Hi, I noticed that on my Maxxia wallet app, there's unallocated funds under other funds balance. Why are they unallocated? Can they be transferred back into my account?

kawalpreet Aulakh
kawalpreet Aulakhasked

Hi

I am planning to get a new vehicle through Maxxia but after reading all the reviews, I am a bit confused. I can see in the reviews people are paying more interest and also they are charging unnecessarily account fees. Can anyone suggest to me that should I get a vehicle through maxxia or not? Any help will be appreciable.

Preet

Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I m a nurse. I was told it would nt be a good idea as it is nt worth it. Cost u more in the end.

Arlana C.
Arlana C.asked

Hi
I have not yet received my YBS and the funds have been taken from my salary already, but nothing when i go onto my dashboard there is $0.00 showing on all my benefits and no future dates
I have tried calling a few times this week but have been unsuccessful getting through as well as submitted enquiries and sent emails
could someone please call me on 0481963484 to discuss my benefits and help me with my packaging
regards

Monique
Monique

I submitted a question 15 days ago and still nothing.

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives

About Maxxia:

Maxxia is Australia’s largest salary packaging provider, with over 30 years of experience in providing workplace benefits to Aussies.

With a Maxxia salary packaging account, you can pay some of your expenses before your tax is taken out, meaning you could have a lower taxable income and a higher disposable income.

They offer various salary packaging services for different types of employees. They are:

• Salary packaging for health employees.
  • Salary packaging for not-for-profit employees.
  • Salary packaging for corporate employees.

The benefits you can get and the amount that you can package depends on your employer and the industry you work in. Some benefits include meal and entertainment, novated leasing, additional superannuation, relocation expenses, financial advice, disability and income protection insurance, and professional memberships and subscriptions - to name a few.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Maxxia had excellent customer service. New and existing customers found that Maxxia representatives were patient and explained everything in an easy-to-understand manner, and were timely with their communication. Some reviewers also noted the company’s attention to detail, saying that some representatives went above and beyond to help them get extra savings.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the easy application process, which was not only simple to do but also quick to complete.
  • They also found that using Maxxia gave them significant tax savings, and that for them, signing up to Maxxia was worth it.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

This year, Maxxia is one of ProductReview.com.au’s Award Winners, taking out the top spot in the Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services category. Top points were awarded to Maxxia for their high level of customer service and their simple application process.