• Application Process

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Kiran Pyaram was very helpful when explaining the FBT payment to me. He also took the time to send me a detailed email which outlined the payment schedule and made it very easy to understand. It was great customer service and I appreciate his help

Happycustomer

HappycustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always a great experience

I spoke with a Kiran Pyaram via web chat, he was helpful with my enquiry regarding a current novated lease. He was efficient and let me know what was happening while the process took place.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you, Alexandra!

Had to switch over my Maxxia account when changing jobs, and needed help getting my Wallet switched over and activated, and with setting up the banking details for rental payments. She was quick and helpful, and had everything up and running in about 10 minutes.

Jo D

Jo DFlorey 2615, ACT

Alex, An Asset to Maxxia

I had a lot of questions, even though I have been with Maxxia for many years I was confused about a fee I was charged. My questions were answered by Alexandra W. She was polite and so helpful. Very professional. Explained things to me calmly and patiently. Thank you Alex, for the excellent service.

Andrew D.

Andrew D.South East Queensland, QLD

Superb Customer Service

I called Maxxia & spoke to Padma K, as I submitted a claim online for my payment of rego/CTP. It was due in a few days time & Padma K was very helpful and professional.
Padma K arranged for the rego/CTP payment to be processed asap & put my mind at ease & was very polite throughout. Thank you. Great Service.

Natalie R.

Natalie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome!!

Donna was Absolutely fabulous!! I was very confused with my new package - Donna was very efficient, and easily answered each question with great understanding and clarity. Donna went above and beyond to help me understand all my queries!!! Great customer service!!! Thanks so much Donna for your help!!!

Sarah P

Sarah PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Nicholas C!

Nicholas C was incredibly helpful. He went out of his way to assist me. He assessed and processed my claim form with priority so I could get my car back from the repairers. He also took the time to call and explain the process. Excellent customer service!

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very appreciative

Very grateful to M who went out of his way to help with an insurance process that arose. Very thorough and professional positive and helpful .This had a direct and immediate benefit to a young family and we are extremely grateful.

Great prompt assistance

Alexandra was so helpful with the online service, she explained to me in details the problems that happened with my claim and offered the solutions promptly. Would recommend online service

Very easy to sort stuff over the phone

Donna was a friendly customer care consultant and was easily able to help with my claims and queries over the phone. I was initially a bit confused about the benefits I was eligible for and how to go about certain claims but that was quickly clarified and I was able to maximise my benefits.

jarrett.j.moore

jarrett.j.mooreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time.

Emails will be ignored, they only provide half of any useful information when they do contact. They will order your car and then 4 days later tell you the dealer sold it. Additionally, The Waiting! Want a car this year? perhaps try elsewhere first. - A lot of the waiting will be on your employer to respond, they won't tell you this but if you call your work they will send through whatever is required sooner . But be warned, they act like they don't need your buisness.

Sebastien Durand

Sebastien DurandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Magnificent Mann!!!

Fantastic personable informative service, patient, professional and kind throughout my maxxia novated leasing application by Karli Mann. Especially with the complexities of an interstate purchase. Magnificent effort!! A Maxxia asset!!!

Great service!

I received great service today from Kim, Customer Care Consultant in relation to claiming Days unavailable due to my car being repaired. Kim also promptly emailed me the relevant claim form. I am very impressed.

Novated Car Lease

Thanks Karli for your excellent service throughout the whole process and for being so patient with me as I worked my way through everything and making it easy for me to understand. You were able to articulate well so I could understand and you quickly rectified any issues. Thankyou so very much

Ros

RosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worth his weight in gold!

Thanks Aaron for your excellent service this morning and for being so patient with me as I tried to explain and understand my claim. You were able to articulate well so I could understand and you quickly rectified the issue. Thankyou so very much

Cathy

CathyGoldfields, WA

Glad to speak to a human

After having difficulties navigating the website and finding it impossible to log onto the app, I phoned and spoke to Austin. He was so friendly and helpful and went out of his way to ensure that my issue was sorted. Really impressed with his efficient service. Unfortunately Maxxia had not contacted me to inform me that they needed to increase my fuel and insurance payments which was a bit annoying. At least it's done now.

Luke

Luke

Great Assistance

Zoe & June we’re both very helpful when I transferred my novated lease over to Maxxia. They both provided excellent support, followed up questions promptly and dealt with an issue out of their control. Overall very happy with the service provided, which was significantly better than my previous novated lease company

Hi Luke,
Thanks for leaving such a glowing review for Zoe & June, I'll be sure to pass your praise along to them.
Kind Regards,
Josh

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall good, but lack of transparency and unanswered questions

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for leaving your feedback here. I've sent you a private message to follow up.
Thanks,

Vincent

VincentSydney, NSW

An excellent service

Thanks Donna for an excellent service you provided today. I was a bit down because it’s several payday I didn’t receive my money. After dealing with Donna, you brighten me up. Keep up the excellent job!

Hi Vincent,
We're sorry to hear that you were down yesterday, but we're so glad that Donna was able to get involved and sort it out for you! Thanks for leaving such great feedback, I'll be sure to pass it on.
Thanks,

Happy

HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Waited a while but excellent assistance

Waited over 25 minutes but the gentleman who answered more than made up for it. He was curtious prompt and fixed my problem. Thumbs up for the help, and tlc

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Happy!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.
Kind Regards,