• Application Process

Em R.

Em R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

After being on hold for an hour at a time throughout the week on the phone I decided to get some online assistance from Nawal who helped me instantly! Great customer service, helped me navigate the way of the web every step of the way until the problem of my user ID not being recognised and resetting my account, was fixed! Really happy with the results!! Thankyou again

Excellent support from Kiran

Kiran is extremely helpful in seeing that I received the best salary packaging option. Very polite answering all of my many questions. Great service thank you Kiran you made something that seemed so complicated very easy to understand.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Amy!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Perfect customer service

The calls were not picked up,when on chat mode and kiran was very helpful sorted about all my issues,perfect customer care and very professional also had an in depth knowledge of the products.

Kim

KimIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Just had to call with problem I was experiencing. Kiran was wonderful, patient and helped me with my issue. Thanks so much Kiran. Problem was resolved quickly and with ease using the online tool

Customer S.Maxxia

Customer Service very helpful!

I was experiencing some confusion and difficulties regarding accessing some of my funds in my MAXXIA account - Kiren P was very efficient and helped me with my request via chat (a function which I love!). Thank you!!

Rianna

RiannaSouth Australia

great service thank you!!

great service with Nawal today! I had a a questions and all of them were answered in a friendly and professional way! (all all issues got sorted!) Really appreciated the only chat forum!

Martin Brakman

Martin BrakmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrific Service from Kirwan and Maxxia !!

Had some problems with employer deductions & loss of pay in this tough work climate. My questions were answered and all matters were satisfactorily resolved. Talk about peace of mind. I have uncertainty with the continuity of my job & work. Maxxia allowed me to keep my account open.

Gavan

GavanHobart, TAS

Jane Vo is awesome

Had some difficult questions about salary packaging and was helped immediately and enormously by Jane. She was able to consult a manager and relay facts. Later promised to contact be email and delivered! Really good experience! Highly recommended.

Julie42td

Julie42tdSydney, NSW

Great Service as usual

Yesterday I recieved the best service from Nick and he stayed back after work and went above and beyond to help me. Great service and professionalism. 5 star mate top job

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Julie!

Carla

CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledgeable Staff

Due to overload on the MAXXIA App, I have had to make enquiries via phone. Aaron Ormsby, whom I have felt with before, is polite, accurate and clear on answering my enquiries. Thank you.

Scott O.

Scott O.Mid North Coast, NSW

Massive disparity between the reality of the lease and what the sales team tell you

Josh was very helpful

Josh was a pleasure to speak with on Friday afternoon. He was knowledgeable and efficient in assisting me with my request. I appreciated his help in this busy time. Thank you :)

Super helpful!

Aaron was absolutely wonderful and helped me solve my problem! He did not end my phone call until my problem was solved. Super thankful to him for his excellent service. Thank you!!

Kaylene

KayleneIllawarra, NSW

It was great having my mortgage paid but now having trouble with using the card

I was having my mortgage paid each pay which was great, now I am using the everyday living card and have trouble as the card does not work so I have to pay first then claim it back

Adam H

Adam HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely Experience

Spoke with Rhiannon A, she was very lovely and only wanted the best. Went through everything she possibly needed to and really brought a smile to my face. Sounds very confident in her work and made feel confident in her. Very happy with Maxxia’s service overall but Rhiannon really made my experience with Maxxia even better. Thank you!

Alex

AlexSouthwest, VIC

Helpful service

Rory was very attentive and patient with a number of paperwork delays at my end. He explained it all in a way I could understand and was quick to follow things up or respond to any queries. Looking forward to starting the lease. Thanks.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Alex!

Very smooth

Paul Smith provided great service and advice. He was always happy to explain the process and details. Everything went smoothly and I am now enjoying the new car. Thank you.

Customer S.Maxxia

Amaya provided a VERY demanding client superb service. Well done!

Amaya provided a VERY demanding client (me) superb service. I phoned to find out what balance there was on our Living Expenses Wallet so that we spend the correct amount this weekend in order to maximize the tax benefit. Take a bow! Bravo

Choon G.

Choon G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you for Nawal's help online, service was fast and efficient and knowledgeable, much appreciated. My problem was sorted out in a matter of 10 seconds online after waiting on my mobile for at 25 mins with no avail.

Stacey

StaceyHunter Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

Thank you to all involved. Was a fairly streamlined and easy process. Cant wait to enjoy my new car, and see the benefits in the long run. Still awaiting all my details but cant wait.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Stacey!

Wayne J

Wayne Jasked

what happens to any funds left after March 31

Hi Wayne,
Funds left on your package at the end of the FBT year on the 31st of March will roll over to the next FBT year automatically.
If you have a salary packaging wallet, funds that roll over will contribute towards the following year’s cap as well.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST or visit our LiveChat services here: www.securemaxxia.com.au/account/ between 9am - 5:30pm AEDST.
Kind regards,

Debra A

Debra Aasked

What Mechanical companies are affiliated with Maxxia so I don’t have to pay up front for any services

Geoff K
Geoff K

To my knowledge there are no affiliated companies. The car you buy will be serviced by the dealer, or dealer network, that the car was purchased from so that all billing is part of the Maxxia lease.

Hi Debra,
Here at Maxxia we have a dedicated maintenance team that handles all scheduled maintenance. To organise for your servicing to be paid directly from your novated leasing account you merely need to take your vehicle into any licensed mechanic with an ABN and advise that that you have a vehicle under a novated lease with Maxxia. The mechanic will then need to contact us on 1300 123 123 and speak to our team before the work is performed.
Kind regards,

Bhupendra K.

Bhupendra K.asked

Just realised that I have been charged GST in my lease agreement for existing car. I paid GST two times for same vehicle. Not going to advise anyone to go with lease agreement for existing vehicle, lesson learnt!!

Hi Bhupendra,
I can understand your frustration and would like to discuss this further if possible so we can fully understand the circumstances of your complaint.
I have sent you a private message to further discuss and assist with this matter, and hope to speak directly to you shortly.
Kind Regards
Nawal

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives