1,178

Zubs

ZubsSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service

Peter and the rest of the Maxxia team have been awesome during my multiple novated leases. They have been responsive, easy to deal with, happy to sort out issues and a pleasure to deal with.

Application Process

Excellent service. Great backup.

Always great service. Neville from Technical understood what was required and followed through on my request. Never had a problem with car servicing. Dealer contacts Maxxia, job done. Tony M.

Great support

Martin J at the My Car Assist Department was a great help with sorting out my petrol card and login. He also offerred to assist me making my first claim online

Sharyn

SharynGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service from Donna today, so friendly and helpful. My enquiry was managed quickly and I was very satisfied with the customer service she provided
Thanks so much Donna

Jackie Colley

Jackie ColleyMid West, WA

Fantastic

Happy overall indeed, Andre Bovey was extremely helpful and couldn't do enough to assist!! Polite and explained everything!! Very pleased with my service . Would definitely recommend Maxxia to friends and family .

Jules

JulesNew South Wales

Perfect

Hello, I have had a number of recent calls to Maxxia to get assistance with being able to log in and get the app initialised. My most recent help was from Kerry, who over a couple days was able to remove some old information in my profile from a previous employer and get everything sorted. She was able to set a plan, follow through on what was promised, and call back at exactly when she said she would to confirm that all issues were resolved to my satisfaction. Her attention and service could not have been better. Brilliant work, and a very satisfied customer. Thank you.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

great service

first time doing a novated lease and the assistance received from start to finish has been brilliant, all questions answered, and i had a lot, probably still more to come but they made the process easy to understand and now i am now driving in my car, the hardest thing for me was picking the colour of the car but Richard Krupic was very understanding as this is my first ever new car. thanks for providing a great service.

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Prompt and excellent service from Martin today, he waited on the phone whilst i scanned the correct documents, told me that he would look out for my claim so that it would be processed correctly,i have been dealing with Maxxia for over 2 years and all my dealings have been positive.

Danielle

DanielleIllawarra, NSW

Best service and assistance.

Truly an awesome salary packaging company. They make everything so clear and easy to understand. I'm really grateful for the information, assistance and service received from Andre Bovey & Eken Huynh.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Danielle!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and were happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Madeleine

MadeleineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Always helpful and good service from Maxxia staff

I have been dealing with Maxxia for over 4 years now and I have always found them to be helpful and responsive to my issues and concerns. Just recently, I have been dealing with Gazal at Maxxia who has proven to be extremely helpful and responsive to all my questions on reimbursements. Highly recommend.

william

williamMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

very good service, very informative and helpful

It took two emails to get a reply, but when they did get back to me by phone, the person was very helpful with good information given and follow up email promptly sent to me.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Too good

Prompt reply thank you I can now organise my grandkids birthday partys knowing I have the backing of maxia and will be reimbursed for food for my two year old granddaughters party
Too good thank you

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Patricia!

Customer service is outstanding

I currently have a novated lease with Maxxia. Every time I have an enquiry or need maintenance payed I speak with Customer Care Consultant Austin who has always processed my requests without issue. I will continue to use Maxxia for my novated lease salary packaging.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Steve!

Wolfe H.

Wolfe H.Perth, WA

Professional and helpful

Eloise in customer service helped assuage any uncertainty I had about my new salary packaging and was not only super helpful but polite and professional. I am now confident in my choice to salary package, and glad I chose maxxia to do it. Highly recommended.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Wolfe!

Jelena MN

Jelena MNCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulous Customer Service

When looking for a new car I asked for three different leasing companies quotes. Not only that Maxxia provided the best quote by far they also provided the breakdown of costs, explained each item, and were willing to amend the quote to suit my needs. Their biggest asset is definitely Crysten - leasing consultant that was on top of all my queries, always kind and happy to assist.
In contrast, Maxxia's partners on the ground (Sydney and Canberra based) were not as responsive and delayed the car delivery for a week. The car arrived in perfect condition, in all its glory ready for me to enjoy. Thank you Crysten for making it happen!!!

Jamie

JamieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Personal Service

I contacted Maxxia today in relation to changing some personal details and updating the salary packaging information and had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Kerry Watson whom made my experience to best conversation and assistance that I have ever had of any service I have been involved in. Not only was she able to sort all of my issues out she was able to make me feel as though I wasn't even contacting Maxxia to address the issues.

If anyone speaks with Kerry I am sure that they will also have the same amazing experience

Smg

SmgPerth, WA

Great customer service. Everyone I dealt with was super friendly and helpful (even answered my hundred and one questions) which made the whole process very easy. Special thanks to Richard Krupic!

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Launceston, TAS

QUICK, PROMPT SERVICE

Service team was very efficient and helpful in resolving a problem I was having with signing up online! Very easy contact and resolution. Much better than most other phone support services

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Kelly!

Quick easy knowledgeable

I spoke to Tammy when I rang to sort out a few details of my novated lease transfer. She hadnt dealt with me before, didnt put me through to anyone else for me to start again with my query, just sorted it. Thanks Tammy, competence goes a long way.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Ann!

cinders

cindersMid North Coast, NSW

great customer service

I was lucky to get Laura D'Astolto to resolve a reimbursement issue I was having today. She was very pleasant, professional and solved the issue quickly.
I wish I had got her from the getgo as she could not be faulted. It was a pleasure speaking with her, she's a real asset to Maxxia.

Kim P.

Kim P.asked

Can i claim on a cruise

Hi Kim,
Great Question!
A cruise can be claimed when it is a part of a package arrangement and the components are not individually identified. I hope this helps. If you have further questions feel free to contact our salary packaging experts on 1300 123 123.

Mark Dominic M.

Mark Dominic M.asked

Hi! Can I novated lease a second hand car? And if Im buying from someone not from a dealer how can Maxxia help me out with the purchase. Thank you!

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your question! You can absolutely have a novated lease for a second hand vehicle.
Generally speaking a second hand vehicle needs to be less than 12 years old at the end of the lease period and of a value of at least $8000.00. If you have already found a vehicle for private sale our Leasing Consultants can help you organise the finance and place the vehicle under novation.
One of our leasing consultants would be more than happy to help you and you can reach them on 1300 123 123.
Hope this helps!

Milllie
Milllie

Mark - make sure you do your homework before buying second hand via novated lease..you'll need tyres sooner..mechanical repairs and servicing most likely sooner than if you purchased brand new

Grant s.

Grant s.asked

Will the new tax reporting requirements impact on salary packaging. Single touch payroll requires reporting of ytd gross and tax, not taxable income

Hi Grant,

Maxxia has worked together with all of our employers to ensure that the new requirements for single touch payroll has no effect on our customers.

Josh

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives