Verifiedmaxxia.com.au

4.3
4.2
Excellent customer service
Easy application process
Helps you increase disposable income

3,529 reviews
Calum D.
Calum D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vanessa
Vanessa

Awesome

Calvin helped me with my lease and the whole process was so simple and convenient thanks to him. Maxxia is a great company and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to do a novated lease Show reply
Dirk
DirkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Possibly the worst customer service of my life

Except for being scammed, I have not possibly had worse customer / financial service in my life. From quote to post leasing, it has been debacle after debacle and delay after delay. I have had email ignored, I have been lied to, I have had incompetent staff, I have had to ring back and email over issues over and over and over, I have email chains that could be used as satire, you can wait 1hr before a call is answered and my complaints have been never responded to. I feel this company should be investigated for its business practices, it just feels dodgy.
If anyone reading these reviews has a choice, avoid this company. I sadly did not have a choice. It's enough to make me want a new job just to get a new novated lease provider.
Irene
Irene5 posts

LGG
LGGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Worst salary packaging company, if only there was a choice

Sent a written message, automated reply stated it would be 7 days to get a response. The website says it's quickest to use the Chat function. Initial estimate of <30 mins to wait. That was an hour ago with their system forcing me to confirm I will wait every few minutes. When I have got through in the past, calculated reimbursement amounts are incorrect, the company miscalculated my reimbursement so held onto $500 of my money for over a month to the new FBT year. Never an apology. I have dealt with multiple salary packaging companies but never one so incompetent.
Maree J.Gippsland, VIC3 posts

Maxxia SUCKS

Disgusting company. I have salary packaged for over 20yrs and never had any trouble until the organisation I work for
changed to Maxxia. They constantly withhold funds without authorisation, do not action queries or call you back when promised. I am typing this while on hold with Maxxia - 29 minutes on hold and counting!!!.. Maxxia are contracted to provide a contact person\staff member to handle our organisations queries yet no one at Maxxia can be contactable or wants to deal with all the issues. I work for a large health organisation and there are a growing number of staff who have ongoing issues with Maxxia.

still on hold!..57 minutes

Sha
ShaSydney, NSW

Newbie

First time leasing a car, so I have nothing to compare my experience to, I received assistance from Traci, and I found her to be very helpful. There was a couple of issues in the process, but she worked with me to get them resolved. Show reply
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Andrew
Andrew

Excellent customer service meaning that it was friendly, efficient and helpful. Show reply
Pilly
PillySydney, NSW2 posts

Highly stressful experience

Dreadful organisation to deal with. They do not respond to emails, even when I reply to emails that they initiate. They engaged a debt recovery agent to recover a debt that I owed but which they hadn't event informed me about in the first place. They terminated my account without informing me that they were going to do so and without giving me a reason. Even their emails requesting the return of documents don't provide a phone number so that you can talk to someone and clarify anything.
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OVER IT

Can't get through on the phone, been number "1" in the queue online for over 2 hours! so ridicolus. I need to speak t someone about my novated lease and salary packaging and they also won't answer emails! OVER IT
thatcoonneville
thatcoonneville

Unable to contact them

Cant call them no one answers the phone or they hang up on you, you cant send an enquiry online, as they wont reply. They also wont answer emails after telling you the email address. My car is about to become unregistered as they wont pay the rego even know there is surplus funds.
jerric j.
jerric j.

Experience

Worst experience ever in regards to my application for leasing.
steve
steve

Good attempt at keeping the process on track

The Maxxia staff were overall very helpful and tried to keep the urgency on the task at hand for getting our lease sorted. Every steps of the way Hamish was also communicating on what was to happen next and Ashley was also helpful in keeping us across the different actions required for the signoff Show reply

DGT

Hi..I have two concerns..

1)I started maxxia in January, as i started late just before two months of March., there is noway to reach $9009 on the particular year. So If i use 4000$ in this year, will I get only 5000$ in nxt year?
2) If I use my wallet card for online purchase, and when there is a refund from that online website. Is it possible to get that refund to my wallet card as I paid through that.

Kristel
Kristel

Hi,

I have money allocated to my meal entertainment card last Thursday and I tried to use the card today and yesterday but both declined. What do I need to do?

VVas
VVas

Hi I have the meals MAXXIA card
Can this be used for supermarket purchases online?
What happens when funds are not used by the end of financial year?
Is it correct it can be used for accomodation as well?

Spiros C.
Spiros C.

You'll have to refer that question to Maxxia directly. My experience was only with a vehicle novated lease.

Steve E.
Steve E.

Can we change the ratio of meal and entertainment..as I would have liked to be able to buy some groceries in the last few days in the end of March..instead I'm left with $700 of entertainment dollars

About Maxxia:

Maxxia is Australia’s largest salary packaging provider, with over 30 years of experience in providing workplace benefits to Aussies.

With a Maxxia salary packaging account, you can pay some of your expenses before your tax is taken out, meaning you could have a lower taxable income and a higher disposable income.

They offer various salary packaging services for different types of employees. They are:

• Salary packaging for health employees.
  • Salary packaging for not-for-profit employees.
  • Salary packaging for corporate employees.

The benefits you can get and the amount that you can package depends on your employer and the industry you work in. Some benefits include meal and entertainment, novated leasing, additional superannuation, relocation expenses, financial advice, disability and income protection insurance, and professional memberships and subscriptions - to name a few.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Maxxia had excellent customer service. New and existing customers found that Maxxia representatives were patient and explained everything in an easy-to-understand manner, and were timely with their communication. Some reviewers also noted the company’s attention to detail, saying that some representatives went above and beyond to help them get extra savings.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the easy application process, which was not only simple to do but also quick to complete.
  • They also found that using Maxxia gave them significant tax savings, and that for them, signing up to Maxxia was worth it.

Contact info for Maxxia