4.4

• Application Process

Alan C.

Alan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are incompetent

I don't use the term incompetence lightly
- they failed to maximize my packaging well in advance of my contract ending, despite multiple emails requesting this well in advance
- inaccurate advice was then given to me regarding my final pay when I was attempting to rectify the above

Kerry M.

Kerry M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but improvement needed

Really helpful service

Jo was patient with me, and explained my options clearly. Now I understand so much more. Thank you Maxxia for helping me get the most out of my salary packaging!

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Kath!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again.

Find out how Maxxia compares to other Finance

Great Service from the start Go!

Ferrial has been great from the first time he call me until the end. Able to clarify all my questions and even giving me the assurance that everything will go well. I was skeptical about maxxia because of the reviews from my colleagues but after considering everything I chose them against other companies. Thanks again!

Kimberly S

Kimberly SSoutheast, SA

Easy & Ideal

Joel has been amazing to work with, nothing is ever too much and he has followed up any query I’ve had. He made this process a breeze and having these benefits now makes us wonder why we didn’t do it earlier!!

Myra

MyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Deborah. You were excellent!

Finally someone who was able to help and give me the answers I needed. Very kind and polite with ability and will to listen and help. Thank you so much Deborah.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the great review, Myra!
Nawal

After approx 2 yrs of little help re Making claims for Maaxia car novated leases, from several men on the phone over the years, Erica and then Jennifer offered great support and really listened to my request to terminate my lease early. A big thank you to them for restoring my faith in large companies. My star rating reflects these girls not Maaxia.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Stress free way to purchse/lease a new car!

From the moment my leasing consultant Rory Fearn contacted me, I felt at ease as I had never done a novated lease before. Rory was very knowledgeable about Maxxia and how the system works. I asked many questions and nothing was ever a problem. He always called me back in a timely manner, even though the stressful COVID period. My car was delivered to my home and was perfect. Thank you Rory and everyone else who was involved in the lease of my new car. I would recommend Maxxia. Thank you. Michelle

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Michelle!

Maxxed out

Maxxed outMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with novated leasing but salary packaging is a nightmare

All is well once it is set up but what stress levels if you want something explained or changed. I wanted to change my carparking arrangement, sent in paperwork but still a problem so rang but could not get a straight forward answer or solution. Felt like I was not being listened to or having things explained clearly at all.

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff Callum's service was excellent.

I approached staff Callum Flavell on the phone last Friday asking for more details of the self-education and he helped me to address my issue perfectly. He was very polite and friendly to check my issue with the manager and got back to me as quick as he could. I am so lucky to join such nice company-Maxxia with supportive staff like Callum.
Thanks a lot Callum and Maxxia.
Cheers
Jennifer

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After numerous phone calls Debra was the only one who persevered with my problem until it was finally rectified today. My old Visa card would not cancel so I was unable to track my funds on my App. as it kept reading zero in my account. Thank you so much Debra for your determination and Professionalism. The person I spoke to on two occasions just prior to Debra could learn a lot from you on customer service and how to handle these situations.
Best regards,
Anne Holdsworth

VanP

VanPPerth, WA

support clear & helpful

Kiran provided a clear explanation to my questions regarding insurance and timely response to my further queries, resolving issues very quickly. Service was courteous and professional, and the whole live chat option was far quicker than waiting on hold.

Excellent Service

Professional and timely response to queries and issues that arose. Good explanation of services and features of lease. Clear delineation of roles between departments. Always an good experience dealing with staff in general.

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Rose!

Gail Forrer

Gail ForrerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clear explanations that made sense

The advice was clear and effective. Kiran, the service provider, was also very courteous and understanding. I really appreciated her attitude and competency and since the enquiry was due to difficult COVID-19 conditions, she appeared to take extra care.

Excellent Service

Great service, issues (if they occur) always resolved very quickly. Live chat option is efficient and helpful. Kerry was lovely to deal with and resolved my inquiry within 5 minutes.

len attardLeura

Unfair fees

My company switched to Maxxia for salary packaging. I was unaware of this switch. From the 1st April 2019 to 17th June 2019 my company deposited $2683.35 into this new salary sacrifice account. I did not use the account at all, not one single transaction. I became aware of the switch in salary sacrifice companies when I return home from overseas and saw that nothing was being paid off my credit card (as it usually was with the previous salary sacrifice company). In fact my Maxxia card was not even activated. I cancelled my account as it was not convenient to use Maxxia and was charged $45.68 in various fees. Does Maxxia really think this is fair when it had use of my money during that period of time and I had not even activated my card?

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adaptable client centred and responsive.

Thankyou for going into bat for us to include takeaway in claims. I have been able to reach my cap and claim the reward. I consistently receive excellent customer service from your staff, at a difficult time for all of uswith bandwidth and same, same, working from home challenges, Thankyou for looking after health care workers.

salary package account

Jatin helps me to setup my salary package account. He explains the rules step by step and he tells me what I need to do next. That's a fantastic job. Thanks so much

Kate K.

Kate K.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Great customer service!

My Maxxia rep, Gazal, was superb and walked me through each step of the process. She followed up with phone calls and also checked up if I was satisfied with my leasing package. Absolutely Fantastic!

Customer S.Maxxia

Thanks for the amazing review, Kate!

GREG R

GREG RSydney, NSW

Ita, Cold Chisel early 80`s

sam

samasked

Maxxia

can I pay my childcare, grocery exp and mortgage with pre tax salary.
what is the cap ammount?
How will I pay i mean you issue a card ?

Customer S.Maxxia

Hi Sam, thank you for reaching out.
There are a range of benefits that may be available for you to package under the Living Expenses cap. You can check out our FAQ's here: https://www.maxxia.com.au/faq-salary-packaging
If you would like more specific information on what you could salarypackage, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm EST.
Kind regards,

Shirley Ashfieldasked

Maxxia

I want to increase my entertainment card amount did it on the web once but need to talk with you
I ve given up holding on to your numbers over 2 hours in three days can you call me to have it corrected asap [Number Removed] Shirley Ashfield

This is impossible system

Milena I.

Milena I.asked

Maxxia

I am not sure I registered online log on for Maxxia. I need to change my bank details and how I can do it online. I did try to register but with no success. Thank you.

Hi Milena,
We can definitely help you log into your Maxxia Online account and update your bank details. As this concerns your personal account, I would like to recommend that you send us an email at info@maxxia.com.au. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 1300 123 123, during our standard business hours (8am-7pm AEST, Mon-Fri).
Kind regards,
Nawal

Get an answer from our members and Maxxia representatives