4.5

Application Process

Jo B
Jo BMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great!

Monique at Private Fleet was great to deal with. She was very professional and efficient at finding us a car at a great price!
Mike W
Mike WSydney, NSW

5 star!

Absolute pleasure working with the FINCAR team, special call out to David Kitchen and Trisha Delos Santos - I was in urgent need of a new vehicle and was processing my application via novated lease - David stayed close to my application every step of the way, always available to take my calls and answered every single of my calls without fail and provided guidance on next steps - everything was processed extremely quickly and I was in my new vehicle within 2weeks. Amazing work FINCAR team for hiring such amazing employees with such passion for customer satisfaction!
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ldv g10

Monique was fantastic very professional the whole deal was done in a day Monique is why we come back every year
C.RAN
C.RAN

Double happiness

Nice service, very friendly staff and very helpful to solve whatever problem comes out. One of their staff called Monique tried everything to make the settlement of my new Model Y done as early as she can, and luckily my car was settled on the same day with my new property. Double happiness in one day! Thank you Monique and Fincar.
Maree A.
Maree A.

Great Service!!

Monique made it all so easy, no stress at all and my new Rav just arrived today. Very Happy! Show details
Sherin K.
Sherin K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Another Happy Client

This is my 4th dealing with Privatefleet / Fincar for purchasing a new car. I absolutely love the service they provide and deliver. They definitely take out the hard work from purchasing a car. No need to wonder if I got a good deal as they did all that for you.
Monique Yukich was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Monique kept me informed every step of the way and was just as excited for me getting the car as I was.
She was very professional and very knowledgably and helpful in the process.
I will definitely be contacting her again for my next purchase and recommend her and Privatefleet to anyone I know looking for their next car.
Thank you Monique and Team. Keep up the great work! Show details
Miles M
Miles M

Very prompt and clear communication on each phase of the financing process.
Gold star service
Webby
Webby2 posts

Bloody great service!

Nick and his team were incredible in sorting out my novated lease. Very quick turnaround and great communication. Would highly recommenced 10/10!!
Thi Van Lam N.
Thi Van Lam N.

Car Novated Lease

Millions of thanks to David Kitchen and his team from Fincar for that I can get my Tesla as scheduled. David has been super helpful since my first contact. He has given me very useful advice regarding the novated lease and car purchase. I would really like to recommend you to go to David and his team for your novated lease. Good luck will see you when you work with David. Super fast a service too. Great job, David!
Jack
Jack

Seamless

Recently arranged a novated lease with Fincar - David Kitchen was brilliant to deal with. Even when time-frames were unexpectedly compressed, he worked hard and was extremely responsive to get through all the requirements and deliver ahead of schedule. Will use again!
Marjolein Beard
Marjolein Beard2 posts

Excellent service

I would like to recommend David Kitchen and his team from Fincar. After purchasing a Patrol from a Nissan Dealership I was told that delivery would be August 2024. David and his team efficiently found me the exact vehicle wanted and delivered it within 3 months. Queries were answered quickly and the vehicle was delivered to my home. David was easy to work with getting the finance sorted as well. Show details
Richard W.
Richard W.

Excellent Customer Care

David Kitchen was amazing! Thank you for making it so easy. Show details
Scott
ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Novated Lease

Having just emigrated I was given Nicholas Mokhtar's details to get in touch with to arrange a novated lease. The process was relatively simple and once I had chosen the car I wanted almost everything else was done for me! Would recommend Fincar and Nick to anyone who is looking for a novated lease.
Rachael W
Rachael WSydney, NSW3 posts

Exceptionally responsive - highly recommend

I had a fantastic experience with David and the Fincar team, they were always available to answer my calls and prompt with coming back to me with any queries I had. Their responsiveness and efficiency were impressive. Would highly recommend Fincar. Show details
chris l.
chris l.2 posts

Great experience

Dave and the team have been super helpful through the whole process. Everything from finding the car to getting the finance approved felt relaxed and easy while still being super quick to get everything across the line Show details