4.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (13) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.545 years
karla

karla Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

absolutely perfect

working with kristy to get my 1st loan couldnt of been smoother, she went to great ends to help and get me to where i needed to be and i couldnt recommend anyone better

Application Process

Stress free vehicle purchase and finance

David Kitchen took all the hassles out of purchasing my new work vehicle...... I told him what I wanted and the options needed , the type of finance was geared to my needs and all was delivered stress free !!! I’d recommend him and his team to anyone. Cheers Terry Pike ACT Locating and Inspection Services.

T Mama

T MamaMilton

Professional - Prompt - Perfect

Kristy was on point from the beginning to the of the Loan Process. Even after the completion of the Loan, Kristy went the extra mile and engaged the seller and the Finance company, reducing the stress and removing the middle man.
Kristy made the process feel streamlined and had amazing ability to communicate and coordinate this to the end.
Thanks Kristy More referrals coming your way.

Mike V.

Mike V.Sydney, NSW

Fincar - Novated Lease made easy, no Headaches!!

Fiona C.

Fiona C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Service - Hassel Free

This is my second time using Fincar for my car Novated Lease. I was dealing with a few staff including Rubern Merricks who kept me informed the whole process and was very informative and a pleasure to deal with. Thank You Rubern.

Dave Southall

Dave SouthallSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great experience fast and efficient.

First time buying a car through Private Fleet. They were so informative throughout the whole process. Charles made the process so easy and then the follow up by Louise was so informative and thorough. Which made the whole process so easy and efficient. I was kept informed on delivery date all the way through. Thank you to all involved.

10/10 experience with Nick from Fincar

We recently dealt with Nick M from Fincar and found him very helpful and professional. This was our first time leasing and our experience with Nick will mean it won't be our last. I cannot think him enough for his patience in answering our questions.

KarenatBuderim

KarenatBuderimBuderim

Stream lined Stress less Finance

I used Fincar previously for my car finance. When it was time to Re Finance again I did not hesitate to contact Fincar. This time I have had the pleasure to deal with Kristy K. This knowledged professional lady led me through the finance process relieving me of the stress involved whilst sealing the best deal. I found her patient and supportive during the process. I certainly do not hesitate to recommend Kristy K and Fincar for anybody considering a car financier. Karen QLD.

10 out of 10 in every department

Just bought our first car through Private Fleet for my daughter. Requested finance and was pleasantly surprised that Fincar was their sister company. Promptly received a call from Kristy. The service we received from Kristy was nothing short of amazing in this day and age. Personalized, prompt, extremely efficient with the best interest rate. Thanks Kristy your a star.

Review for Fincar / Nicholas M

We had a pleasant experience dealing with Fincar .Rate offered was very good. Explanation provided of break up .
Customer service was excellent very patient and prompt responses
Ensured proper follow ups. Advised progress of application time to time.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert Knowledge and Customer Service

My wife & I just bought our 4th car through Private Fleet and we sought the services of Kristy who was highly recommended. Kristy went above and beyond to ensure the process was extremely smooth and kept things simple which a lot of finance brokers dont do. She always kept us informed with the progress of the application right up until settlement and we had complete confidence that she got us the best possible deal. Would definitely recommend Kristy to anyone who needs a finance broker.

Number 1.

Kristy went above and beyond to secure finance for our 3 new work vehicles. Running a busy trade business I have very little time for anything (even answering phone calls from finance brokers... Sorry Kristy).
With that said, Kristy didn’t give up and put me in the too hard basket. I have already used Kristy’s services again with the purchase of a new truck and will be using them again soon. Thanks again for all of your help. And sorry for being so difficult to deal with.

Anthony

AnthonySydney

Kristy was excellent!!!

My wife & I just bought our second car through our company and we sought the services of Kristy who was recommended by a close friend to support with finance. Kristy went above and beyond to ensure we were able to pick up the car within the week. She always kept us informed with the progress of the application up until settlement where she escalated to ensure it happened. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family. Thank you Kristy!

Robert

RobertPeel, WA

Car Finance

Just purchased a car with Kristy as my Finance broker, she worked tirelessly thru the whole process as it wasn't an easy one buying and financing thru a private vendor, I will definitely use Kristy for my next finance deal
Bob W

Kristy

This is my second car I have purchased through Fincar. I wont go anywhere else. Kirsty was was so helpful and made the whole process "painless". She ensured I got with the best option for me and took care of all the paperwork and dealt with the car dealership. How good is that.

Justin.L

Justin.LHunter Region, NSW

Kristy is a second too none

Kristy could not do enough to make the whole application smooth and hassle free. Always in communication any time of the day. I would not consider using anyone else on the future for any of my financial needs. 11/10

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is what all Car Buyers Need.....

Cannot give the people at Fleet Cars a high enough Thank You above and beyond help even after I had bought the car and it was delivered, even had a call on the weekend from Reuben Merricks, whom went above and beyond in his helping me sort things out, and lots of great hints and advice- thank you Reuben, a great help all the way through the process....

Leah

Leah Sydney, NSW

Above and beyond service from Reuben!

Great customer service, prompt and helpful. Reuben helped me with my finance, answered all of my questions, and kept me up to date every step of the process. I couldn't be happier with my overall experience. Thank you so much!

Catherine H.Fincar

Thank you Leah, appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Reuben is incredible at what he does and is an asset to our team and clients! We hope you are loving the new car.

Excellent result

Reuben was an excellent intermediary, ensuring we achieved an affordable loan and met all the banks requirements as they kept appearing on the way to getting our new car. Highly recommended

Great Service!

Nicholas was great to deal with and kept me informed every step of the way. Nothing was too difficult for him. He provided timely updates whenever i asked and i couldn't have asked for a smoother process from start to finish. Thank you Nicholas

Catherine H.Fincar