Fincar

Fincar

Amazing service, and more the happy with this sight.

I was some what scared to go ahead with my application, but after chatting to Kazi, I was made to feel relaxed. I was always kept in contact with my request, and the help I always got was grateful. Got the car I wanted. Can only say the assistance and on going up dates made this so much easier. Would highly rate this company, and Kazi, who was very helpful.

I got my perfect car

Ethan was totally fantastic when I applied for my car. He went above and beyond to get me my car and I couldn’t be more thankful and dealt with my million questions professionally and in such a positive manner.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelHyundai Accent RB (2011-Present)
We are delighted to have helped you find your perfect car. Please in touch when it is due for it's first service, our team can help you with the booking and payment directly to the dealer as part of your novated lease, until then, we hope you and the family enjoy the new car feeling!!

Friendly service throughout the whole process

Ethan has been so helpful in guiding me through my first novated lease. Looked after me throughout the whole process. Will definitely be recommending him to others. Thanks again for your great service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018
Thank you Greg, you have summed Ethan's service up perfectly. Hope you and the family are loving the new WRX.

Great Service

Marko was great to deal with and answered all my questions and helped to make the process as painless as possible. Received regular updates and nothing was a problem for the Fincar team to get sorted for me.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Thanks for the feedback Leon, our main aim is to make it as painless as possible, after all buying a new car should be nothing but fun and exciting! Glad we could help.

Novated Lease

I have recently entered into a lease on a new car when starting a new job. Big thank you to Anna who has guided me through this experience, excellent service making the whole process easy. I would highly recommend Fincar to anyone looking at doing the same thing.

Application Process
Thank you for your kind words, Lee, Anna is an incredible asset to our team and our clients. Hope the new job and VW are going well!

Excellent service.

Fincar will help and take care of you. Do no go to anyone else but Fincar.
Marko did an excellent job sorting out my loan. Thanks heaps

Ethan was very helpful and friendly

I had called up Fincar to talk about a new novated lease, and then realised that my employer does not work with them after Ethan looked up that information. However, he still went ahead and spent a fair bit of time explaining the workings of a novated lease and offering me helpful insights. He seemed eager to help and please a potential customer. I'd happily do business with them if I could, and I'm in the process of talking to our HR to see if we could negotiate with Fincar to have them as an additional provider of novated lease in the future.

Thanks Ethan and Fincar

Had a query regarding a novated lease. Received great customer service from Ethan. Very helpful. We didn't go ahead as my employer has an arrangement with another company. But this experience has made a great impression of me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fincar.

Nic

So easy !

A Huuuge thankyou to Monique Y , There was no way i would get my husband on a car sales lot but with Moniques help we were able to get a brand new 2018 Kia sportage at a price $1200 Cheaper than being advertised.. Everything sorted from finance to having it delivered to our doorstep

Monique and the team are so pleased to read your feedback, this is exactly the service we strive to deliver to everyone! Hope you are enjoying the new Sportage.You bet i am , soo happy !!

Ethan is patient and professional

Ethan is patient and professional assisting me understanding the quotation. Although it was not finalised and made through due to my company policy...i would recommend Ethan to whoever need novated lease service

Thank you Sophie, this completely sums up Ethan! Appreciate you posting.

Perfect and very professional!

Very satisfied. All staff made so much effort i helping us get try finance approved. Marko did an excellent job in assisting us.

perfect service, couldnt fault it

customer service was excellent, was expecting interest rate 4.5 to 5 % got 5.99 more than what i beiieved originally,wasnt aware of some associated costs

Really Helpful people

FINCAR helped me a lot to get the loan approved. I had to give so many documents because of my contract employment. Marko helped to solve all and he has contacted me so many times for different documents without any issues.

Hi Praise for HiAce purchase

Very easy to deal with. I got an excellent rate, very comparable to a bank, but without the hassle and negative 'vibes'. They assisted me by clearly identifying and resolving any issues. On the day the HiAce arrived, the handover was smooth and trouble free. Can't improve upon perfection!!!

Hi Geoff, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you with the HiAce purchase. The Fincar Team

Guy had no clue

Approached them regarding leasing xc 60, rep didnt had any clue on car price or how novated lease works, put me on stand by for a week and came back saying cant do as i am contractor
went with lease express all sorted, in three days
wouldnt recommend fincar

Hi Prab, Thanks for the feedback, it is unusual that we would have been unable to help with a novated lease purely based on a contractor employment status. Unfortunately we do not appear to have any recent enquiry under your name that matches this review. Was the enquiry made under another name? If you could please email your contact details to admin@fincar.com.au we would like to discuss and potentially remedy this for you. Best regards CatherineHi Catherine Thanks for quick response Please check your email

Was not disclosed to me by the finance guy that the car was 12 months old

Very disappointed the fincar representative i dealt with is very unprofessional and will not recommend the company again. Was informed the car was a "2017 plate" that's fine what i wasn't told was in was January 2017. My wife and myself have been asked since about the deal we got and we have suggested not to go through Fincar as they are unethical if their approach to selling and financing. This is actually the second time we have had unethical dealings with your company and i guarantee there will not be a third. Seriously considering taking this matter further.

My dealings with Fincar have been positive and I will recommend others to use them. I will definitely be using Fincar again.

Excellent Service.

I didnt have much of a clue when investigating a novated lease.

I dealt with Anna from Fincar. She was friendly and very knowledgeable.

She was able to tailor a lease to suit my needs and was contactable via phone and email to answer my questions and provide advice.

Being busy at work, Anna was making phone calls to the dealer and my employers for me and searching online for vehicles that matched my requirements for me. Made life alot easier!

Lease details were clear and easy to understand.

Very happy with the service.

good

everything went smooth
and I am happy to deal with them again
I am happy with my new car
good

Highly Recommended!

I was very impressed by the response time of Marko and Emil. This has been the best car buying experience I have ever had and I will defiantly contact the guys at again. They guided me on many different options and helped me make the very best decision for my situation, they did just sign me up and I never heard from them again.
Sam in settlements was very tentative and polite and great to deal with.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the team to my family and friends as it was much better than may last experience in a dealership,

Thank you very much and I will definitely call on your service again in the near future.