Fincar

Fincar

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Look no further for all your financing, purchasing and leasing needs...

The guys at Fincar are absolutely amazing at their professionalism, knowledge of the business and their genuine care of their clients. We own a small business here in Mackay and my business partner had already purchased a car through Marko and said to give him a call so I did. I knew what sort of car I wanted and just needed finance and advice on leasing and how it works. I had a quote from a dealer in town and was planning on purchasing the vehicle here however after chatting with Marko he informed me that Fincar also do fleet purchasing, I'm like ok sure why not check it out. Also it was the last day of the month, apparently a special time for buying a new car also I have discovered. It was a bit after 5 o'clock and I was thinking that Marko would be wanting to finish work and go home soon. He didn't, Marko said that he would make some calls and get back to me with some figures. Marko got back to me a bit after six and had a better deal for me that I had already been quoted. The same car, same accessories and delivered to my door. I paid a small deposit and that was it. I had just purchased a brand new car with all the amazing benefits of novated leasing from just talking to one caring person and all sorted in just one short afternoon.
Now it was time for me to learn the true meaning of novated leasing and how it actually works. Ethan is equal to Marko in professionalism and genuine care of his clients. Going through the whole learning process Ethan made sure that I understood what was going on before we progressed. I appreciate so much the patience of these people. Ethan talked me through different scenarios pertaining to my choices of lease terms and how often basically I wanted a new car and how to achieve this. Thanks to Ethan I feel confident in my choice of lease and understand totally what I have signed up for. I have no regrets what so ever and I am very comfortable about all of my decisions. For me as a small business person to have all of my motor vehicle payments and other increments such as registration, insurance, fuel for the next four years on one fortnightly payment is nothing short of outstanding.
I can not rate Fincar highly enough. The whole experience from the team Marko, Ethan and Catherine was simply amazing. I am so impressed and at the same time surprised on how they got that extra mile and do not seek accolades for their service.

I love these guys!

Both Will and Marko are so ‘for the client!’ They are such lovely, considerate and well mannered people. Fantastic people to deal with and very methodical in making sure everything goes off without a hitch!

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Amazing service, and more the happy with this sight.

I was some what scared to go ahead with my application, but after chatting to Kazi, I was made to feel relaxed. I was always kept in contact with my request, and the help I always got was grateful. Got the car I wanted. Can only say the assistance and on going up dates made this so much easier. Would highly rate this company, and Kazi, who was very helpful.

I got my perfect car

Ethan was totally fantastic when I applied for my car. He went above and beyond to get me my car and I couldn’t be more thankful and dealt with my million questions professionally and in such a positive manner.

Car ModelHyundai Accent RB
We are delighted to have helped you find your perfect car. Please in touch when it is due for it's first service, our team can help you with the booking and payment directly to the dealer as part of your novated lease, until then, we hope you and the family enjoy the new car feeling!!

Friendly service throughout the whole process

Ethan has been so helpful in guiding me through my first novated lease. Looked after me throughout the whole process. Will definitely be recommending him to others. Thanks again for your great service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018
Thank you Greg, you have summed Ethan's service up perfectly. Hope you and the family are loving the new WRX.

Great Service

Marko was great to deal with and answered all my questions and helped to make the process as painless as possible. Received regular updates and nothing was a problem for the Fincar team to get sorted for me.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Thanks for the feedback Leon, our main aim is to make it as painless as possible, after all buying a new car should be nothing but fun and exciting! Glad we could help.

Novated Lease

I have recently entered into a lease on a new car when starting a new job. Big thank you to Anna who has guided me through this experience, excellent service making the whole process easy. I would highly recommend Fincar to anyone looking at doing the same thing.

Application Process
Thank you for your kind words, Lee, Anna is an incredible asset to our team and our clients. Hope the new job and VW are going well!

Excellent service.

Fincar will help and take care of you. Do no go to anyone else but Fincar.
Marko did an excellent job sorting out my loan. Thanks heaps

Ethan was very helpful and friendly

I had called up Fincar to talk about a new novated lease, and then realised that my employer does not work with them after Ethan looked up that information. However, he still went ahead and spent a fair bit of time explaining the workings of a novated lease and offering me helpful insights. He seemed eager to help and please a potential customer. I'd happily do business with them if I could, and I'm in the process of talking to our HR to see if we could negotiate with Fincar to have them as an additional provider of novated lease in the future.

Thanks Ethan and Fincar

Had a query regarding a novated lease. Received great customer service from Ethan. Very helpful. We didn't go ahead as my employer has an arrangement with another company. But this experience has made a great impression of me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fincar.

Nic

So easy !

A Huuuge thankyou to Monique Y , There was no way i would get my husband on a car sales lot but with Moniques help we were able to get a brand new 2018 Kia sportage at a price $1200 Cheaper than being advertised.. Everything sorted from finance to having it delivered to our doorstep

Monique and the team are so pleased to read your feedback, this is exactly the service we strive to deliver to everyone! Hope you are enjoying the new Sportage.You bet i am , soo happy !!

Ethan is patient and professional

Ethan is patient and professional assisting me understanding the quotation. Although it was not finalised and made through due to my company policy...i would recommend Ethan to whoever need novated lease service

Thank you Sophie, this completely sums up Ethan! Appreciate you posting.

Perfect and very professional!

Very satisfied. All staff made so much effort i helping us get try finance approved. Marko did an excellent job in assisting us.

perfect service, couldnt fault it

customer service was excellent, was expecting interest rate 4.5 to 5 % got 5.99 more than what i beiieved originally,wasnt aware of some associated costs

Really Helpful people

FINCAR helped me a lot to get the loan approved. I had to give so many documents because of my contract employment. Marko helped to solve all and he has contacted me so many times for different documents without any issues.

Hi Praise for HiAce purchase

Very easy to deal with. I got an excellent rate, very comparable to a bank, but without the hassle and negative 'vibes'. They assisted me by clearly identifying and resolving any issues. On the day the HiAce arrived, the handover was smooth and trouble free. Can't improve upon perfection!!!

Hi Geoff, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you with the HiAce purchase. The Fincar Team

Guy had no clue

Approached them regarding leasing xc 60, rep didnt had any clue on car price or how novated lease works, put me on stand by for a week and came back saying cant do as i am contractor
went with lease express all sorted, in three days
wouldnt recommend fincar

Hi Prab, Thanks for the feedback, it is unusual that we would have been unable to help with a novated lease purely based on a contractor employment status. Unfortunately we do not appear to have any recent enquiry under your name that matches this review. Was the enquiry made under another name? If you could please email your contact details to admin@fincar.com.au we would like to discuss and potentially remedy this for you. Best regards CatherineHi Catherine Thanks for quick response Please check your email

Was not disclosed to me by the finance guy that the car was 12 months old

Very disappointed the fincar representative i dealt with is very unprofessional and will not recommend the company again. Was informed the car was a "2017 plate" that's fine what i wasn't told was in was January 2017. My wife and myself have been asked since about the deal we got and we have suggested not to go through Fincar as they are unethical if their approach to selling and financing. This is actually the second time we have had unethical dealings with your company and i guarantee there will not be a third. Seriously considering taking this matter further.

My dealings with Fincar have been positive and I will recommend others to use them. I will definitely be using Fincar again.

Excellent Service.

I didnt have much of a clue when investigating a novated lease.

I dealt with Anna from Fincar. She was friendly and very knowledgeable.

She was able to tailor a lease to suit my needs and was contactable via phone and email to answer my questions and provide advice.

Being busy at work, Anna was making phone calls to the dealer and my employers for me and searching online for vehicles that matched my requirements for me. Made life alot easier!

Lease details were clear and easy to understand.

Very happy with the service.