Fincar

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fincar

4.4
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

These guys were great David kitchen and the team were first rate helped me get the car I wanted

Awesome customer service and fast turn around from start to finsh great work guys thanks again for everything to David kitchen and the hole team thank you very much again

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Sedan) Neo Sport
Jo George
Jo GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great service from Fincar and Kristy

I had moved to Australia recently and started AU local job in Feb. So to secure a loan without having the payslips was not easy. Kristy fromfincar was extremely helpful and got me a secured loan from a reputable bank. Her service was awesome and kept me updating throughout the process. Will recommend working with Kristy! Great service.

Kristy is AWESOME!!!

I got 3 trucks already with Kristy’s help.
All loans she obtained for us have very competitive rates with great terms.
She is very professional & knowledgeable in her industry. I can’t recommend her highly enough.
She has a lot of useful connections too which is great!!! Thank you again Kristy!!!

Jennie
JennieSydney, NSW

Best Experience Ever

Kristy was amazing.very clear in setting out the process ,explaining Timeframes and requirements
Was in touch with us continually made the process incredibly easy. Quick to respond to any query and updates along the way
Professional Commited Amazing individual
High compliments coming from someone in the Finance Industry

Fincar

I have purchased my first car through Fincar and their service is outstanding. They went out of their way to get me in my car. It was problem free and speedy. I had to change a few details my loan which they helped with without a fuss. Will definitely use them again for next purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Application Process
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional team effort

The Fincar team provided excellent customer service and worked hard to find the right deal at a great rate. Clearly disclosed all costs. Very professional. They kept me informed of progress along the way. Very reliable and trustworthy. Would gladly use with them again.

Awesome new car! Thanks for making it happen!

Customer service is superb, help me a lot with the process of my loan. Guide me very well, explain everthing clearly on what i need to do. Highly recommended to anyone that are planning to the same process as mine.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jemma Letton
Jemma LettonSydney, NSW

Amazing experience with Kristy

I was assisted by Kristy, and she helped me with my car loan. She answered any questions I had, and was super efficient with organising everything. I am very happy with the service provided to me, thank you.

mdllr
mdllrPort Macquarie

Kristy was the most efficient broker I have dealt with.

Kristy provided me with customer service of the highest order. She made herself available to fit around my schedule and availability. Every question and request was answered promptly and accurately. The whole financing process was completed in a matter of days with a cheerful and personable manner but with complete professionalism and attention to detail.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Kristie Kube

I have recently dealt with Kristie Kube from Fincar Finance, and not only was she polite, but very professional in all our dealings. Her prompt replies, and keeping me informed of updates was second to none. Usually applying for finance is a punish of a process, not with Kristie, I would have no hesitation in recommending Fincar, Kristie more to the point. Thanks for your service and professionalism Kristie,

Kindest regards Richard

Great!

Big thanks to David Kitchen from Fincar, helped me secure finance within a week. Would highly recommend to anyone needing finance. Will be using again in the future for sure.

Thomas
ThomasLaunceston, TAS

Amazing service from Fincar

Kristy did an amazing job finding me the best deal for my new car. I was lucky enough to get Kristy who got me a great deal. Kristy was available round the clock for any queries and very informative and professional. I am a very happy and satisfied customer. Can’t thank you enough Kristy. I will be in touch for any future investments.

Amazing thank you

Great service and helped us out a lot, great service in all areas of the financial process and did and amazing job with the broker and interest rate. highly recommended.

Dave M.
Dave M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Kristy was without doubt the most professional broker I have used in over 30 years of credit both personal & business

Kristy was very thorough and did not waste valuable time with repeated calls & emails. We got our info & docs done in a very efficient manner. I received a very adequate explanation of my credit. I would highly recommend her services

karla
karla Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

absolutely perfect

working with kristy to get my 1st loan couldnt of been smoother, she went to great ends to help and get me to where i needed to be and i couldnt recommend anyone better

Application Process