Achtung Camper

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The best campervan ever

The team are friendly and professional. They anticipate questions and are so patient explaining everything.
My camper is awesome, everything is easy to use and I know that if I have any questions, I could contact the team anytime. Also have plenty of material to refer to and there are helpful videos on the website.
The van setup is practical and looks great, I chose my own colours for the bed and cupboards and there are lots of thoughtful extras included. It's obvious that Tania and Ronny have been away and had lots of practice with this setup.
Thanks so much.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Alan S.

Alan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High-quality product and helpful, friendly conversion service

Achtung helped with every one of our (likely tedious!) questions before we booked in our VW T6 for its conversion to the "Nature Lover", perfect and cosy for 2 adults and 2 kids (11 and 12). There are so many small touches that come from their experience and attention to detail. Delightful to deal with. Thanks team!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationGeelong
Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great VW campervan conversion - we love it!

We bought a used LWB VW Transporter and had Achtung Camper convert it to a campervan. Great customer service right from the start and we love the finished product! We use it all the time. Lots of great info on their website and they make the whole process very easy.

Date PurchasedNovember 2018
The B.

The B.Southwest, VIC

Achtung camper...LOVE IT!!!!!

Achtung staff are FANTASTIC to deal with, customer service great, made every aspect of purchase and fitout easy and efficient. Absolutely love their range of materials and fitout styles. Quality of materials and workmanship honestly EXCEPTIONAL. Not often (if ever) that expectations are exceeded but these guys do. I could not be happier with my Campervan conversion. I am NEVER home now and just love being away in my van thank you Achtung for the fantastic work that you do!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2018

VW T6 Campervan Conversion

Right from initial discussions, through to ordering our VW T6 and completion of the conversion, the team at Achtung were fantastic. Friendly, informative and exceptional attention to detail.
Would highly recommend to anyone considering their own camper conversion.

Robyn

Robyn

Great fit out and professional services

My husband and I bought a LWB VW transporter. Had it kitted out by Achtung. Able to choose our own colours. They use Marine ply on all the cupboards. Ronnie is very fastidious and did a great job on handover taking out some gas from the pop top. Honing the head tests. Etc. All the team at Achtung are great keeping us in the loop all of the time. Did a lot of research before we choose them and very happy with the result. A young forward thinking company based in Geelong Victoria

Best Toy Ever

Absolutely satisfied with everything. Very helpful and gave me lots of ideas. What ever I wanted to have done they went out of their way to help me.

A high quality aussie-european style VW camper van

We had our brand new SWB T6 converted by Achtung Camper one month ago now. And I can say that the quality of the conversion is incredibly good. After 4 other VW campervan in France and Australia, it is the best quality one. Even something noticeable, the furniture does not make any noise at all. We enjoyed our first weekends with it and look forward to go for holidays with our runner.
I have only one comment, the comfortable bed/seat lets a lot less storage space than the european style ones. Maybe you can't get comfort and space at the same time. Hopefully a lot of other small storage cupboard are included in this conversion.

Falling in Love

Amazing vehicle conversion. Quality craftsmanship and practicality make this campervan so perfect. So easy to pop the roof and convert the Rock and roll bed I can be packed up in 5 mins. So much storage space that all bits and pieces are out of sight. Love it.

Nothing short of BRILLIANT

Picked up my converted 2013 T5 VW van from Ronny and Tania. I did my research before selecting Acktung Camper and I am so happy. Such a well thought out, thoroughly professional fit. I love the colours, features and comfort of my van. We did the GOR as a run in and it held up very well in gale force winds, rain, hail, and the occasional sunshine. There is nothing to not like about this conversion and I am so happy with the end product. Simply BRILLIANT.

The ultimate in craftsmanship - ACHTUNG CAMPER

We bought our 2013 VW Transporter secondhand from a dealer and had Ronny and Tanya convert it from scratch. Not only did they do a superb job and make the process easy and pleasurable but we now have a wonderful little home away from home with our own stamp on it. No beige and brown for us! We recently drove from Melbourne to Magnetic Island near Townsville and leave in a few weeks to drive across the Nullarbor to Perth. Thanks for your professionalism and eye for detail Ronny and Tanya! And special thanks for your quality of workmanship, for finishing on time and at a very reasonable cost.

Achtung Baby!

We have had our 2011 LWB VW Camper for 10 months now and have done many trips. We still cannot believe our luck at having such a fantastic
vehicle. Ronny and Tania have thought of everything and are there for help and advice, or just a chat!
Excellent customer service. Well worth a look.

Jason

JasonMelbourne

VW Camper Perfection

My T5 LWB 4motion is now a work of Art! Amazing conversion from a blank canvas to luxury and quality interiors. Ronny & Tania set aside time to discuss ideas in the showroom and over the telephone. Plenty of ideas and practical considerations. They were supportive and enthusiastic on colour and decor permutations and even helped with a roofrack. The attention to detail and craftmanship is fantastic.

Sarah

Sarah

Love My Van

My 2012 LWB VW Transporter is now a cosy stylish campervan. I couldn't be happier with the build and the quality of the finish. Ronny and Tanya kept me informed every step of the way and answered all my questions both through the build and afterwards as I get to know the van 'on the road'. If you are thinking of getting a van but want something a little bit different to the standard 'beige plastic' look of other conversions, check out Achtung.