Action Property Inspections

Action Property Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

It is the best

Andrew is very professional, knowledgeable and has attention to details. This is the second time we use his service. We can trust his opinions. He is very thorough. Definitely recommend him to friends.

Dana F

Dana FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caught a lot of stuff the other guy missed!

We were really unhappy with the building and pest inspection we received from another company because it didn't really seem to have much specific info (including an issue we noticed that they missed!) so used Action Property Inspections to do a "second inspection" and were very happy with the depth of their inspection and the extra bits and pieces that they found. Would totally recommend them. They're very thorough and very nice to deal with.

Job Satisfaction
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service

I've used API for two home purchases within the last few years and each experience has been good.

I've used the reporting API provided to negotiate on price successfully. My only criticism is that due to the report being such a hefty document it can be difficult to navigate. **Note that my last use of API would of been a couple of years ago.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Action Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

KezzaAustralia

Excellent impartial highly detailed building inspections