100% · 50%

Job Satisfaction

Nidhi R.
Nidhi R.

Amazing service throughout the process

I was really happy with the detailed report delivered on the same day as the inspection, and also with Andrew calling back to explain it. It was worth every cent! Show reply
heping_liu2002
heping_liu20022 posts

It is the best

Andrew is very professional, knowledgeable and has attention to details. This is the second time we use his service. We can trust his opinions. He is very thorough. Definitely recommend him to friends.
Dana F
Dana FSouth East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Caught a lot of stuff the other guy missed!

We were really unhappy with the building and pest inspection we received from another company because it didn't really seem to have much specific info (including an issue we noticed that they missed!) so used Action Property Inspections to do a "second inspection" and were very happy with the depth of their inspection and the extra bits and pieces that they found. Would totally recommend them. They're very thorough and very nice to deal with.
Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Quality Service

I've used API for two home purchases within the last few years and each experience has been good.

I've used the reporting API provided to negotiate on price successfully. My only criticism is that due to the report being such a hefty document it can be difficult to navigate. **Note that my last use of API would of been a couple of years ago.

KezzaAustralia9 posts