Action Property Inspections

Action Property Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quality Service

I've used API for two home purchases within the last few years and each experience has been good.

I've used the reporting API provided to negotiate on price successfully. My only criticism is that due to the report being such a hefty document it can be difficult to navigate. **Note that my last use of API would of been a couple of years ago.

Excellent impartial highly detailed building inspections

Had Andrew inspect a property for me prior to purchase.

He was exceptionally thorough. Went into and on the roof, under the floor, even checked the sheds.

When it came time for the verbal report he went out of his way to ensure that the agent would not be able to overhear - which they actually tried to do.

The written report was extensive with plenty of photographs. In fact, when I showed it to my friend, who has over 40 years experience in real estate and the building industry, his response was that it was the best prepared and most thorough report he'd ever seen.

Based on that report I was able to cancel the contract which saved me thousands of dollars in repairs and future maintenance costs.

I highly recommend both Andrew and Action Property Inspections. The fee may be higher than others in the industry, but it's an investment well worth making.

Hi Kezza, this is all good thanks but are they only in Brisbane?
Yes, only in Brisbane. If you haven't already done so check property forums. There's usually someone who has used a company in your area. That's where I found these guys.