Action Property Inspections

Action Property Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dana F

Dana FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caught a lot of stuff the other guy missed!

We were really unhappy with the building and pest inspection we received from another company because it didn't really seem to have much specific info (including an issue we noticed that they missed!) so used Action Property Inspections to do a "second inspection" and were very happy with the depth of their inspection and the extra bits and pieces that they found. Would totally recommend them. They're very thorough and very nice to deal with.

Job Satisfaction

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service

I've used API for two home purchases within the last few years and each experience has been good.

I've used the reporting API provided to negotiate on price successfully. My only criticism is that due to the report being such a hefty document it can be difficult to navigate. **Note that my last use of API would of been a couple of years ago.

KezzaAustralia

Excellent impartial highly detailed building inspections

HowItReallyIs

HowItReallyIsasked

Hi Kezza, this is all good thanks but are they only in Brisbane?

Kezza

Yes, only in Brisbane. If you haven't already done so check property forums. There's usually someone who has used a company in your area. That's where I found these guys.