91% · 966 · 6%

Peter
PeterSouthwest, VIC

To check the safety of gas and electrical appliances

Very professional, friendly and thorough. They were respectful and clean, did not leave the place messy.
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Electrical Compliance

Informative young guy, very pleasant and thorough. Nice do deal with.
Mirjana Brcin
Mirjana Brcin

Smoke alarm service

Good communicator, punctual and pleasant.Completed the task professionally.
Pleased to recommend him.
Glen B.
Glen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too inflexible with appointment days

I work just 2 days a week, Monday and Tuesday. I was only offered a Monday option which i cannot be at home so I called Task Force office and was told someone would call me with an alternative day. I heard nothing for over a week which is when I got another reminder to make an appointment and again was only offered a Monday appointment so I ignored the message until my real estate agent insisted I make an appointment. When I got the third reminder my wife was on a holiday from her university classes so I was able to make an appointment for a Monday. I feel there should be more flexibility in booking dates. My wife tells me the man that attended was very nice and friendly and was finished in 15 minutes. So we got there in the end.
Abimbola. O
Abimbola. OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot water bottle fixed to wall

Good job, could neater. Fixed to the wall firmly on the side
Yunyi Z.
Yunyi Z.
  Fair Incentive

All good for everything

All good for all equipment, and service attitude is so good
Brian B.
Brian B.

Excellent and friendly

Really efficient and friendly techs. Good communication, tidy workers and would highly recommend.
Karen Jurgens
Karen JurgensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

House gas & electricity inspection

Arrived on time . Got on with the job promptly and left. No problems no issues.
robinson o.
robinson o.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changing faulty electrical bulb and switch

Fast and efficient service the service person is very skillful
D D.
D D.

Best service

Taskforce provided service that was on time. Technician was courteous, efficient, knowledgeable.
Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smoke Alarms

Male arrived on time very efficient Did the job very quickly and it was hassle free.
Karishma B.
Karishma B.

Efficient and Quick

Work done by the electrician was quick, prompt and efficient.
Melissa
Melissa

Great team effort

Both workers were very prompt arrived on time that was stated. They were very respectful of my house I found them to be very polite and friendly workers.
Noel
NoelSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

On time and efficient

Came early and was quick and tidy, so all good
Wesley s.
Wesley s.

It’s was very pleasant

I thought the technicians were very friendly and quick , told me exactly what they were doing