New Home Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Top notch service.

New home inspection did a fantastic job. The inspector (Rohan) was very thorough and was able to find a whole list of defects, which would’ve cost me a lot down the track.
I highly recommend New Home Inspection to my family and friends. Thanks a bunch.

Worth It!

New Home Inspections did a good job,m and the inspector came to visit the property were knowledgeable and efficient in finding faults, which builder could not knockback. An extensively detailed report, in my case, assisted to eliminate a lot of hurdles. Thank You New Home.

Job Satisfaction

Thoroughly professional service, highly recommended!!

I am so pleased that I went with the New Home Inspection. Joe (the inspector) was so detailed in inspecting the house & gave us a very extensive report. I would highly recommend his company, especially Joe to my family & friends & any buyers. You will not regret it. Thank you for an awesome job.

Honest

It is good to have a building inspector before we getting the keys. They can find so many small things.
In my case they found 50 issues which was corrected by the builder.

Highly recommend this service

We used NHI from the initial contract inspection right through to the final inspection and Kevin and the team were great to deal with. The reports were well detailed and on time and they helped give me peace of mind that the builder was doing everything they were meant to.

Don’t build without using New Home Inspections!

We used NHI from the initial contract review through each stage until handover and were grateful for their professional reports and comments. We highly recommend their service.
During each inspection, they take their time to go over everything from top to bottom to ensure that the work was done correctly. At each stage they produce a detailed report including photos of any defects they find. They were able to pick up on many things that would have otherwise gone unnoticed or ignored by the other legally required inspector. In addition they commented on the excellent quality of our builders work which reduced our stress levels. As has been mentioned by others we regard NHI’s fees as money well spent. In addition, all of the staff at New Home Inspection were really helpful. This includes the staff answering the phone, replying to emails, and our inspector Andrew Hay. We don’t work in the construction industry and have no building experience. Using NHI meant that the build was far easier and they gave us peace of mind.

Peace of mind

I used their service for three stages during my home construction. As it was my first home, I wanted peace of mind and assurance that the builders have done their job properly. New Home Inspections found many defects in each stages that needed rectification by the builders. They provide good customer service and are very prompt in replying to our emails/phone calls.

Job Satisfaction

Great service and easy to read report

We engaged NHI for only our pre-handover inspection as we couldn't use them initially due to a last minute issue with our builder. We were very impressed with the customer service that NHI provided as well as the thorough and detailed reports. The inspector was very professional and knowledgeable. The inspector even welcomed us to contact him if there were any issues with builder requiring clarification for defects identified in the report. It was definitely a worthwhile expense to give us a piece of mind. Highly recommend NHI.

Job Satisfaction

I couldn't have done it without them

I retained their service throughout each stage of my build with Metricon. From pre-slab until handover, these guys were really professional. Couldn't say the same for my builder but that is for a different review.
These guys made my life easy. During each inspection, they take their time to go over everything top to bottom to ensure that it was done correctly. They were able to pick up on many things that would have otherwise gone unnoticed or ignored by the builder's inspector. I also retained their service for re-inspection. They were able to accommodate even really last-minute changes in my case which made my life a whole lot easier. It was definitely money well spent. Literally, all of the staffs at New Home Inspection were really helpful. From the people answering the phone, replying to an email, and inspector, everyone made the build easier.

Exemplary & thoroughly professional service

Very happy to have chosen NHI to inspect every stage of our build. Their reports were thorough & all the inspectors were very professional & knowledgeable. Reports were detailed. The whole team is fantastic & easy to communicate with. Highly recommend them.

Job Satisfaction

Great service and worth every dollar

We engaged New Home Inspections from the start to finish of our new home build with Boutique Homes. It was definitely a worthwhile expense to give us an extra set of eyes and a professional inspection of every stage of our home build. We had a very smooth and stress-free build process and I think there were many factors at play: we had a great Site Manager, and we had a thorough report of issues that our Site Manager diligently followed up on. NHI were always on time, polite and prepared their reports in a timely manner. We would not hesitate to recommend their services and are very happy we spent the money to give us that extra peace of mind...a small price to pay in the large investment into our forever home!

Job Satisfaction

They know what they are doing

They have a super team with correct knowledge and the whole process was nice and smooth.
No complains and will definitely deal with them again when needed.
Best of luck and thanks for your service.

Fantastic Service

We engaged New Home Inspections to conduct inspections at three different stages for our newly built house. We are extremely happy with their professionalism and knowledge and we are particularly impressed with the way Rohan explained about the report. Rohan was extremely knowledgeable regarding some major and minor defects on the property. He was able to impart the information very clearly and concisely. The good thing about Rohan is willing to take my calls (number of times) throughout the construction process assist me with my questions. I cannot thank him enough.
I highly recommend Rohan’s services and absolutely no hesitation if need to use him in the near future.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent Service. Highly Recommended!

From the beginning till the key handover, New Home Inspections ensured that our new home was built to the standard that was required. I can't speak highly enough of their excellent customer service. We used New Home Inspections for 4 stages throughout the build. They provided detailed inspection reports, with follow-up reports each time they visited the next stage. You will not go wrong with using New Home Inspections.

An Absolute must for anyone have a house built !!

After having had many homes built and using a different builder for the 1st time - I was seeing many issues that were wrong - when I pointed them out to the builder I was ignored. After finding more problems I thought it was getting beyond reasonable to wait so I contacted New Home Inspections.
IT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE !! It's so important these days given the way the building industry just churns out houses. The cost of the inspections is the best money you'll even spend. I cannot recommend the company enough - and Rohan was fantastic to deal with - thanks guys !!

We used New Home Inspections for 3 stages & were very happy with the service. The inspector we had also communicated well with our SS which meant the issues identified were fixed promptly. The only negative is that it would have been good to receive the reports a little quicker.

Depends on which inspector you get

We had 2 different inspectors do our inspections and the first one was really good. The last one missed a lot of things and items that NHI ate arguing you cannot see from 1.5m in plaster defects. I have found that that last one done which was the final inspection and done by a different inspector missed so many things. I have sent them a list and a week later still dont have proper answers as to how these were missed by the inspector. The inspection was not thorough compared to the previous inspections by a different inspector from the same company and i Have requested a refund as There is too much missed but they are now ignoring my emails. My benchtop is not even level.

LIFESAVERS for our new home build

We can't fault our experience with New Home Inspections. The inspector was punctual, polite and professional. He was more than happy to talk me through any issues he found, explaining how and why they need to be rectified. We promptly received our report. It was very thorough, with detailed descriptions referencing building regulations and visual evidence to support the information provided. We feel confident this report will be the linchpin in the next step of finalising our new home build. We recommend to any and everyone to obtain a building inspection report for a new build or established home. You won't regret it! The expertise of the inspector and the report you will receive are invaluable.

Excellent Service

We engaged New Home Inspections as our private inspector when we built our new house. We've found them very accommodating and supportive during the whole process. We have no hesitation recommending them to anyone who is going to build a new house.

Professional & friendly service.

The whole experience with New Home Inspections was excellent. The inspector arrived at the dedicated time and spent a few hours doing a thorough analysis. When asked to clarify some issues he was patient and took the time to define exactly what he looked at. The report provided a few days later was concise and detailed.
We only had inspector go through at stage 5, my regret is that we didn't use them at each stage.