New Home Inspections

New Home Inspections

Perfect

Very clear explanation on what I need and concern about handover. Professional advise on down to ground language even for someone have no expertise like me. Thanks for the advice!

Most Helpful

Definitely worth the money - to pick up those 'hidden' things and for piece of mind. Being a first time builder, we were too trusting during the build of our relatively simple single storey home. After moving in, issues started popping up and we were wondering what else we had not yet discovered. Enter NHI. We had Rohan Nancarrow as our inspector and he was fantastic - thorough and most helpful. His post service communication and assistance/advice was and continues to be fantastic.

Great Service

The inspections were all carried out expertly and identified a number of issues I missed myself. The reports were easy to understand and provided photos as evidence. Each subsequent inspection checked the previous items had been rectified.

Great to deal with

I used New Home Inspections for all the main stages of my build. Each inspector was very helpful & professional. I appreciated the telephone support provided afterwards to clarify anything I wasn't sure about, and to ask advice on what my builder was obligated to fix. They were always incredibly quick to respond to emails for bookings & accommodating with inspection times. Very happy and would recommend.

Hire them! It’s a no brainer.

Had these guys out to inspection my new build. The staff member I got was polite and really knew his stuff. He really had an eye for detail! Definitely a company you want on your side for what is most people’s biggest investment.

Awesome Service!!

It was great experience with New Home Inspections. They did their job professionally . I recommend other people to take your services. Thank you so much. Love your work. Highly recommend them!!

Perfect

It was great experience with New Home Inspections. They did their job professionally . I recommend other people to take your services. Definitely I will come back to you in future.

Can't build a home without them!

I believe that it was vital to have an independent opinion when building a new home. New home inspections supported and advocated for me throughout the build (being a single female, building through a major building company). They provided a report, with clear documentation (including the relevant rules/policies) regarding the many issues that came up a long the way. I was dealing with Andrew Hay, who was incredibly helpful, patient and willing to answer any question.
Highly recommend them!

Life savers!!

So lucky we got new home inspection to do our handover inspection! They were extremely thorough and presented their findings with quoting building clauses. Everything got repaired...we love our home!!

Over all service and detailed reports.

New Home lnspections were fantastic when we had them look after our build. Their reports were really detailed and very prompt. It was a huge relief having them on our side during the build. As other people we knew didn't go a private inspector and had problems. Great service and l would definitely recommend them and use them on our next build.

Excellent inspection

The inspector was so thorough and friendly. I'm so glad I got a professional to look over my home and point out what needed fixing. He even got up into the roof space. I couldn't have had the perfect home without them!

Hi Gen, it was our pleasure to assist you during your building journey and thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. Best wishes moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help - The Team at NHI.

Very helpful to have another set of eyes throughout our build

We engaged New Home Inspections at five stages throughout our build and found it very helpful to have another set of eyes in everything from a technical perspective. Every report included a thorough list of items noted and they were sent in a timely fashion. Our builder was aware that they were required to respond to/fix each item and worked with us to provide information or alternatives where needed. It would be helpful to have more information on the locations of some of the defects (such as brickwork where it’s hard to see) and some of the items noted were very much to the text book and not possible in reality. Ultimately it was well worth the small expense for the piece of mind on a large investment. I would definitely recommend hiring them for all major stages of the build.

Hi SP, thank you for choosing New Home Inspections as your independent inspectors. We really appreciate the kind review, and we're so glad that we could assist you through your new home build. We do try and provide as much detail as possible when identifying items, but when there are many of the same we will generalize them to save the descriptions becoming repetitive, but this gives us something to work on moving forward. Best wishes for your new home going forward. - NHI Team

Can’t thank them enough

We don’t know where we would be without them. Kevin was brilliant and went out of his way to ensure we had a structurally sound home. Was great to have someone to talk to and navigate the stressful process of building a new home

Hi Erika, yes yours was quite a journey for you that’s for sure. We don’t do a lot where a half built home has to be pulled back down and the slab taken back out – and given the obvious stress this put you through we’re hoping we don’t get to many more!! However, after all the additional stress and delays you suffered you finally ended up with the beautiful family home you were hoping for. Our best wishes for a big dose of good luck moving forward in your new home and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help - The Team at NHI.

Professional Service;

My dealing with this business was absolutely outstanding and pleasant. I used their service for every stages during building our house. Their customer service is perfect. They were always one call away for my questions. Their reports on faults identified are backed up with relevant rules/policies/factual. There is not much room for the supervisor/builder to argue with identified faults. I do business with this company anytime in the future and recommend anyone without hesitation for looking a reliable private inspection company for their building. Thanks heaps NHI.

AMAZING SERVICE CANNOT FAULT !!!

I was building my first home and the process was so daunting and many errors were being made, new home inspection were simply amazing in helping and guiding me through the process I particularly was dealing with Michael Charlesworth and his customer service is exceptional he really helped me and I was stress free with the comfort of knowing my build was going to be the standards it should be, I would highly recommend them to anyone

Hi Briana, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback, we're so glad that we were able to help take some of the stress out of your build and have all those errors rectified for you. We'll be sure and pass your feedback onto Michael, who we know will also appreciate it given the amount of passion he puts into his role. Best wishes moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help - The Team at NHI.

Worth every dime

Being recommended this business was invaluable. The building report was timely and exceptionally thorough, and assisted me to address concerns with the vendor and builder. Paul was accessible via email and text as well as phone calls - which was handy for me and communicating whilst at work. The report was easy to read, even for a person who has no construction experience.

Hi Steph, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely feedback, we're so glad that we were able to assist you with your new home and will also pass your feedback onto Paul, who we know will also appreciate it. Best wishes going forward with your New Home - The team at NHI.

Definitely a big help

This was the first time using NHI but heard good things previously. Seeing as our very first build was disastrous, we didn't want to take any chances for the second time round. We used NHI for every stage to ensure all was covered and believe it was well worth it. The most intricate details were picked up and our builder didn't object to anything and proceeded forth to amend any outstanding problems based on the report. We had Bill and Joe who were both very thorough which made the process so much more easy.

Thanks once again NHI!!

Thanks Nathan for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we do appreciate it and were glad to be of assistance. Good luck with your home moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help. Best Wishes - The Team at NHI.

New Homes Inspection, a Company to recommend!

New Homes Inspection a Company to recommend with all your Inspection needs!

Staff were all friendly, professional and accommodating over the phone. Easy to book the Inspection. The two inspectors that we dealt with were very professional. They gave us good advice and recommendations. They gave the Inspection Reports on time. They were happy to answer all our questions.

Thank you New Homes!

Thanks Rosalie for such a great review, we do appreciate it and were glad to be of assistance. Good luck with your home moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help. Best Wishes - The Team at NHI.

Exactly what we needed

This was the first time we used NHI and we had Paul, who was very knowledgeable, very thorough and listened to our concerns. The report provided covered everything we thought it would AND much more. We have already contracted NHI for another house we are building which is due to start soon and will be using them for all aspects. Highly Recommended.

Hi Dean and thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Good luck with your home moving forward and we looking forward to being able to assist you again soon. Best Wishes - The Team at NHI.

This is our first experience building so was nice to have peace of mind having an independent inspection. NHI customer service was always efficient and the process was hassle free.

Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, we really do appreciate these as they help reaffirm we are providing a great service, which we strive so hard to do. Congratulations on the completion of your New Home, and best wishes going forward – The Team at NHI.