97% · 35810 · 3%

Job Satisfaction
4.9

David P.
David P.2 posts

Highly recommended and very thorough

I have used NHI for two separate builds and found their stage inspection reports to be very comprehensive. They help to explain where non complaint defects and provide excellent post report service.

I highly recommend their services and will use them again in the future.

Martin Fernandes
Martin Fernandes

Amazing

Very professional and accommodating with the timeline. Explained their findings in detail.
Michael G.
Michael G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inspections are essential

Peter, our inspector was always on time and conducted very thorough inspections. He walked us through issues afterwards to give us a real understanding of issues. Reports were available very quickly and follow up calls for advice were welcomed..
Jeremy B
Jeremy BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great detail and confidence

I used NHI on a recommendation from a work colleague to help with construction of my new townhouse. The reports provided were of great detail and helped ensure I had confidence in the building of my new home, keeping me informed of all defects and including citation of relevant acts and my building plans, as well as not using too much jargon and explaining the importance of relevant defects found. Booking inspections was easy, and there was a discount provided for prompt payment and having multiple done. Definitely recommend as they helped ensure the quality of my new home and gave me confidence everything was as it needed to be.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money Well Spent!

New Home Inspections have taken all the guess work out of wondering if we were building our dream home or a nightmare home.
Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

shaun r.
shaun r.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Andrew L.
Andrew L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service Provided Highly Recommended

I used New Home Inspections to carry out the inspections of my new home that was built. I highly recommend contacting New Home Inspections. I recommend requesting for Nathan as he provided an excellent service on each inspection. Evertime I needed an inspection booked in at short notice or needed to reschedule the team in the office were always very helpful and willing to assist each time thank you for providing an excellent service!
Wally
WallyGippsland, VIC2 posts
ScottP
ScottPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Home Inspections

NHI were very professional and picked up on a bunch of items that we wouldn't have noticed ourselves. Excellent communication at all times, and well worth doing if you are building a home, particularly with a volume builder.
Will C.
Will C.2 posts

Old fashion customer service!

I engaged NHI for all stages of our new build - they were thorough and highly professional. A year into our new place,.we had an ongoing water leak, our builder wouldn't help with. We engaged a number of trades that didn't find the source. Kevin from NHI was the only person to spend a considerable amount of his own time to get to the bottom of the problem and helped us find the leak! An outstanding organisation.
PeterV
PeterV2 posts

The Best in the Business!

Second time around using NHI services. From the girls in the office to the inspectors on the ground, nothing short of exceptional service. My wife and I felt very safe and secure woking with the NHI team. I have referred many people, you would be silly not to hire an independent inspector for your most important investment, your family home. To Kevin, Phil and the Team, a Massive Thank You! You are amazing and we will be definitely working together again on the next build!
James WK
James WKMelbourne2 posts

Great inspectors - Great Service

They are extremely helpful, delivering concise reports and maintaining excellent communication!
Evgueni I.
Evgueni I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Definitely worth for peace of mind

NHI did inspections at every stage of my recent multi-unit development. Each inspection was very thorough and professional, with a very comprehensive report. It certainly gave me a peace of mind and I would certainly use NHI again!
Cata
CataGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fantastic inspectors - will use again for any future builds

Wonderful experience working with New Home Inspections we used them for every stage. Very detailed reports and the eye for detail was amazing. Building our first home and not knowing anything about how things are built these guys were our look out for every important stage. They were very flexible with changing/adjusting appointments sometimes only within 2 days notice they made it work. I loved that we would pay as each inspection was carried out and also save $30 if we paid within 24hrs of receiving the invoice. I’m very grateful for New Home Inspections taking care of us and our home our site manager had his work cut out that’s for sure! Thanks again

angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective franchisee or inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Siddharth M.
Siddharth M.

No I don’t, I prefer recommendations from people I trust and keep your options open.

angeloferraro

Thx Siddharth. My question is directed towards the owner of New Home Inspections rather than current or past clients.

Mat
Mat

I am wanting answers, I had a report completed by new home inspections, the builder disputed a significant item on the list and NHI now don't return calls or emails and have blocked me on FB. Thanks for your help, happy to take my money but that is were the service seems to end.

angeloferraro

from what I've seen from other reviewers' comments what you're describing tends to be their Modus Operandi unfortunately Mat

Heshu
Heshu

Thanks Mat, I was about to use them but after seeing your experience, I am not using them anymore.

avi
avi

Hi Guys,
I am thinking to engage your services for my build, what do you have to say about a review left above by Chilli ? That totally defeats the point of independent inspection when your employed inspector dont care about their work ?

Cam