• Job Satisfaction

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thorough inspection, Phil was great!

Thank you Phil our inspector for helping us through the final stage of our build with a thorough and objective inspection and report. We truly appreciate your efforts in such a stressful time for us. Our builder fixed all of the issues you found. Great Result!

Falon T.

Falon T.

Our beautiful home

We had a really good experience working with NHI. Their process is very simple and easy to follow and they were very flexible with bookings. We had about six inspections through out the build and we had very detailed, easy to understand reports. We request to have the same inspector throughout the build and NHI were able to provide that for us. We are very happy with our new home and having NHI inspecting our building process, made sure we had a relaxed building journey and the confidence that our house was structurally sound.

Good service and pricing

Inspections were carried out by Damien, usually with only a few days notice, they were able to fit us in, have inspection reports finalised and provided to us within 24 hours and were very detailed and had a lot of additional things that we definitely would have missed ourselves.

Will recommend to anyone building. Good, efficient service and pricing.

Robert and Shilla

Robert and ShillaSouthwest, VIC

House Inspection Experts!!!!

Mark S

Mark SSouthwest, VIC

Inspections a must when building

Great service and the inspection picked up on things that I would not have plus the builder quoted standards and tolerances on some items i picked up and the report stated different and had to be rectified. My only regret was I got them in for the PCI and not getting them involved from the beginning of the build.

Exceptional and speedy

Steve was amazing, he provided exceptional service despite the covid-19 period and we were very happy with the outcome of our building inspection. We asked for a speedy turn around and it was just that!

Dasun P.

Dasun P.

Home Inspections

Highly recommended service
Inspection report is very detailed and appreciate the time Ben took going through our newly built home.
Ben answered all the questions I had and I would use them again if I need

Peace of mind!

A friend introduced me to the service & I am forever indebted to her.
The builder used subcontractors & not having an independent inspector to check on their work at every stage they could have got away with sub-standard work. The report provided made sure that the defects picked up were rectified. What peace of mind it gave me! And I used the service for every stage of the construction. Will definitely encourage the use of their service.

Kristina

KristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really helpful and thorough

Our overall experience was great. From the moment I made my first phone call and spoke to the lovely staff over the phone. The final inspection was very detailed and we appreciate the time Hayden took going through our home! He picked up a lot we wouldn’t have. We also used new homes for our slab and frame stage and each time they were very detailed in their reports back to me and were so happy to answer all the questions I had. Thank you so much! If I built again I would definitely use them!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, professional service

The inspectors were excellent at accommodating the builders short notice requests for inspections to be completed, with the well detailed reports being delivered on or before the promised time.

The office staff at NHI also make the process of organizing inspections extremely easy and the pay on time incentive is an added bonus.

highly recommended service

Blake

Blake

Couldn't recommend NHI enough.

Friendly staff in person and over the phone, smooth bookings, very thorough inspections and reports. Definitely value for money. Many thanks to everyone who contributed, especially Damien in particular who has a great attention to detail.

Peter - RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NHI. You can't do without them.

I would always use an independent inspection service when building a new home. NHI have been fantastic. Service and support was excellent. Importantly you may believe you can go alone in your own inspection reviews however it was impressive the number of issues that were identified by NHI and provided supporting rationale for their findings. Consequently Builders can't argue. We can highly recommend NHI for their services.

You CAN'T do without them

Highly experienced inspectors and In-depth inspection report

The inspectors from New Home Inspections are highly experienced. They were great in detecting even minor defects, which enabled me to get those rectified by my builder. The inspectors provided a comprehensive inspection report in a timely manner,as promised. NHI were great in accommodating short notice inspections. Overall, NHI made our first build much easier than we thought! Many thanks NHI !

abovethelimit

abovethelimitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NHI is a must if you're constructing!!

Chetan

ChetanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely brilliant

Hired New Home Inspection for my new built house and was really pleased and surprised after looking at their report after inspection A lot things which they picked up I wouldn’t have imagined and the attention to details this guys put in . I would highly recommend them if anyone looking to buy existing property or building the new home .

Highly Recommended!

New Homes Inspections were very accomodating despite very short notice. They were able to picked up some major defects especially during our slab and frame and were rectified by our builder.

A friend recommended New Homes Inspections and I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for your amazing service!

Paul B.

Paul B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lucky I got an inspector

New home inspections found over 15 faults with my newly built home. I highly recommend them and was very impressed with the final report they provide which provides high quality pictures with a description of all faults

ajeshwar p.

ajeshwar p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best 650ish Spent

Recomended by a workmate, stalked on facebook & hired by a simple email. Thats how simple it was. The office ladies were so easy to deal with. With few email back n forth, a payment made, a inspection done n a detailed report delivered. Things found would have never been found with naked inexperienced eye. Everyone usually focusses on paint blemishes while the inspector focussed on everything inside n outside. Thanks to the report the builder improved a lot of things that was highlighted. And the comment from inspector "compared to a lot of other builds and builders this home was well built". Instead of worrying me, he assured me that my house was built well and he gave the builder few opportunities to improve on minor defects.

keyurm35

keyurm35Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I highly recommend this service! They provide peace of mind.

One of my friend recommendation, I have reached out to New Home Inspection they were extremely professional and very friendly. their assessment has been amazing, they have identified all the mistakes we have not seen before settlement with the builder, highly recommended their service. The best investment you can make in your new home!

William M.

William M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

It all started with a friends recommendation, I have reached out to New Home Inspection they were extremely professional and very friendly. their assessment has been amazing, they have identified all the mistakes we have not seen before settlement with the builder, highly recommended their service.

Mat

Matasked

I am wanting answers, I had a report completed by new home inspections, the builder disputed a significant item on the list and NHI now don't return calls or emails and have blocked me on FB. Thanks for your help, happy to take my money but that is were the service seems to end.

avi

aviasked

Hi Guys,
I am thinking to engage your services for my build, what do you have to say about a review left above by Chilli ? That totally defeats the point of independent inspection when your employed inspector dont care about their work ?

Cam
Cam

We found them wonderful. Like the whole building process, the relationship you can build with everyone else in the process is the biggest thing. It's your dream home and yes it will require a lot of time and effort to make it happen. Absolutely zero concerns with NHI. They find the issues and its up to us to discuss and find resolutions with our builder so everyone is happy.

Vinodasked

Hi

Myself Vinod, Got ur contact no from internet.
I m building single story 29sq home in Wollert area.
I want quote for following stages:

Pre Pour/Steel Inspections

Frame Inspection
Final
Re Inspections

Kevin M.New Home Inspections

Hi Vinod, thanks for contacting us.

If you'd like to send a through a contact email we'll be able to get back to you with a written quote and list of what are services involve. If you'd prefer you could send your contact details to info@newhomeinspections.com.au

Regards, NHI