New Home Inspections

New Home Inspections

Can’t thank them enough

We don’t know where we would be without them. Kevin was brilliant and went out of his way to ensure we had a structurally sound home. Was great to have someone to talk to and navigate the stressful process of building a new home

Professional Service;

My dealing with this business was absolutely outstanding and pleasant. I used their service for every stages during building our house. Their customer service is perfect. They were always one call away for my questions. Their reports on faults identified are backed up with relevant rules/policies/factual. There is not much room for the supervisor/builder to argue with identified faults. I do business with this company anytime in the future and recommend anyone without hesitation for looking a reliable private inspection company for their building. Thanks heaps NHI.

AMAZING SERVICE CANNOT FAULT !!!

I was building my first home and the process was so daunting and many errors were being made, new home inspection were simply amazing in helping and guiding me through the process I particularly was dealing with Michael Charlesworth and his customer service is exceptional he really helped me and I was stress free with the comfort of knowing my build was going to be the standards it should be, I would highly recommend them to anyone

Hi Briana, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback, we're so glad that we were able to help take some of the stress out of your build and have all those errors rectified for you. We'll be sure and pass your feedback onto Michael, who we know will also appreciate it given the amount of passion he puts into his role. Best wishes moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help - The Team at NHI.

Worth every dime

Being recommended this business was invaluable. The building report was timely and exceptionally thorough, and assisted me to address concerns with the vendor and builder. Paul was accessible via email and text as well as phone calls - which was handy for me and communicating whilst at work. The report was easy to read, even for a person who has no construction experience.

Hi Steph, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely feedback, we're so glad that we were able to assist you with your new home and will also pass your feedback onto Paul, who we know will also appreciate it. Best wishes going forward with your New Home - The team at NHI.

Definitely a big help

This was the first time using NHI but heard good things previously. Seeing as our very first build was disastrous, we didn't want to take any chances for the second time round. We used NHI for every stage to ensure all was covered and believe it was well worth it. The most intricate details were picked up and our builder didn't object to anything and proceeded forth to amend any outstanding problems based on the report. We had Bill and Joe who were both very thorough which made the process so much more easy.

Thanks once again NHI!!

Thanks Nathan for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we do appreciate it and were glad to be of assistance. Good luck with your home moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help. Best Wishes - The Team at NHI.

New Homes Inspection, a Company to recommend!

New Homes Inspection a Company to recommend with all your Inspection needs!

Staff were all friendly, professional and accommodating over the phone. Easy to book the Inspection. The two inspectors that we dealt with were very professional. They gave us good advice and recommendations. They gave the Inspection Reports on time. They were happy to answer all our questions.

Thank you New Homes!

Thanks Rosalie for such a great review, we do appreciate it and were glad to be of assistance. Good luck with your home moving forward and remember if you ever need anything further we are always here to help. Best Wishes - The Team at NHI.

Exactly what we needed

This was the first time we used NHI and we had Paul, who was very knowledgeable, very thorough and listened to our concerns. The report provided covered everything we thought it would AND much more. We have already contracted NHI for another house we are building which is due to start soon and will be using them for all aspects. Highly Recommended.

Hi Dean and thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Good luck with your home moving forward and we looking forward to being able to assist you again soon. Best Wishes - The Team at NHI.

This is our first experience building so was nice to have peace of mind having an independent inspection. NHI customer service was always efficient and the process was hassle free.

Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, we really do appreciate these as they help reaffirm we are providing a great service, which we strive so hard to do. Congratulations on the completion of your New Home, and best wishes going forward – The Team at NHI.

Reassurance That Your Home is Assessed Properly

We enlisted New Home Inspections to do a pre-handover inspection on our new home. Unfortunately we had a rogue, aggressive and irrational customer liaison officer who threatened physical violence towards any inspector we enlisted to assess our home. Most definitely he was scared of the unearthing of all his short cuts. The inspector was thorough, helpful, friendly and not bothered by our "builder's" (not a qualified builder in any respect, just a cowboy admin officer) immature and illegal antics. New Home Inspections gave us piece of mind and direction to assist us in getting our actual registered builder to fix defects, knowledge on standards and tolerances in a new home and advice on how to properly go about rectifying defects. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi Jessica, thank you for entrusting us with the quality assessment on your new home and yes it takes a bit more than an irrational customer liaison officer to throw us off our focus! We really appreciate your kind review. Congratulations on the completion of your new home build, and best wishes going forward – The Team at NHI.

So helpful with our first build. New home inspections came recommended to us and would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Very knowledgeable and inspections so detailed.
We tell everyone to use new home inspections.

Hi Joanne, thank you for choosing New Home Inspections as your independent inspectors and taking the time to review our services, we do appreciate all of it. Best wishes for your new home going forward - The Team at NHI.

Excellent service

The customer service team are excellent. They are friendly and patient, even when there were delays at our end. The inspector was knowledgeable and the report was detailled and delivered very quickly after the inspection. I would have no hesitation in using their services again and recommend them to anyone building a house.

Hi Mike, thank you for choosing New Home Inspections as your independent inspectors and taking the time to review our services, especially mentioning the customer service team, who do really try to assist all in every way. We really appreciate your review. Best wishes for your new home going forward - The Team at NHI.

Professional and very helpful

We have been using NHI for 4 stages throughout the build and all 4 stages were done by different inspectors (you may request same inspector but due to timing issue we don't mind to have different inspector at different stage), we must say we are very satisfied with all the inspectors. They are all very professional and went above and beyond their service in helping their clients, they even offer post inspection assistance if we have any dispute with builder in fixing all the defects. Overall, very happy with the service provided. It's best money spent for peace of mind.

Hello and thank you for your kind review, we are so glad that we were able to assist you through your new home build. Best wishes for you and your new home moving forward – The Team at NHI.

Very Happy with the Service of New Home Inspections

It was really wise of us to use New Homes Inspections services. They are very thorough and gave us a lot of helpful information about the defects they found in our home. They know the building regulations, standards and they responded to our questions. Reports are provided in a timely manner.

Hi Ian, thank you for entrusting us with the quality assessment on your new home, we were really happy to be able to assist you throughout your new home build. Best wishes for you and your new home moving forward – The Team at NHI.

Probably the best investment I've ever made!

NHI were thoroughly professional, organised and efficient, and our Inspector was incredibly approachable and helpful at all times.We couldn't have possibly identified some of the shortcuts taken by the builder, or deficiencies and defects which our Inspector identified. Our builder clearly didn't enjoy having his work scrutinized by the Inspector, and that was what gave us an enormous level of comfort and peace of mind.

Hi Zelik, thank you for your kind review and the opportunity to assist you through your new home build. Best wishes for you and your new home moving forward – The Team at NHI.

Builder Lost Control Of My Build

The Builder had lost control of my build, there was an undersize beam, the mortar had holes all over the brick walls due to not enough concrete used, drainage was not compliant with plan, walls were not straight and Builder was cutting corners all over the place. Paul C made sure that all outstanding issues were actioned to Australian Building Codes and that our Building Project was back on track. Now that The Councils are no longer checking the Build its is imperative that an Independent Inspector checks that the Builder has met all the Australian Building Codes.

Hi Ceedy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave that feedback. We're so glad that we could assist you with your new home and will pass that feedback onto your inspector. Best wishes going forward. - NHI Team

Great Private Home Inspectors

The inspector was very thorough and picked up on lots of issues that we didn't even think to look at. We were very pleased with the report and how professional and detailed the findings were.
Would highly recommend getting an inspector from New Home Inspections before your handover.

Hi Jacki, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review – we really appreciate it! We will pass your feedback onto your inspector. Congratulations on the completion of your new home build, and best wishes going forward. - NHI Team

You can't afford not to hire NHI

Have used them throughout the construction of new home. Found substantial defects at every step of the way which I would not have been able to detect and will have saved me thousands. Not only that but also unsafe issues that I would never have been able to know about once the plaster had gone up. Their level of detail and reference to building codes makes the report a must if you are going to get the defects addressed. Even when your builder tells you they will rectify them, get NHI to recheck - more often than not they will not have fixed the issues. If you are not a builder you need NHI. So glad I used them.

Hi Peter, thank you for engaging in our services, and for taking the time to leave a review – we really appreciate it! We will pass your kind feedback onto your inspector, too! Congratulations on completing your new home build in Airport West, and best wishes going forward. - NHI Team

Small price to pay for peace of mind

This was our second build and keen not to make the same mistakes we did the first time, engaged New Homes Inspections based on the recommendations of others in a Facebook group. Havent been let down at all. Tim is great value, and very knowledgeable. He picked up things I wouldnt have even thought to look for. We've been pretty lucky with our builder that there havent been any major issues anyway, but the ones he did highlight... the site supervisor was willing to fix because of the reputation of New Homes and that unless it was an issue, they wouldnt mention it.

I was spurred on by a friend of mine and their bad experience with their builder, but they had an Inspector and it literally saved their bacon which convinced me we should have one too.

Not going to lie, the price is a little out there, but not as steep as some others... but on the whole, you're paying a total of like 1% of your build price for their expert inspectors to make sure that everything is above board and not just hidden away because you dont know what to look for.

Long story short, highly recommend them,

As a business, we really appreciate the time that you took out of your day to write us such a kind review. We loved assisting you through your new home build in Armstrong Creek. Thank you for the feedback about our inspector, Tim Larkin – we'll be sure to pass that on. - NHI Team

Recommend for all new home builders

My first time building a house, I had no clue on any details on construction. I explain all to Amber who helped so well and from point to point and relaxed me saying they take care of everything. It was hard to believe as some ppl always talk negative but I had full hope with New Home Inspection. Amber organised all my dates and communicated very well with me and made sure I follow all the steps the right way.
I recommend the company to anyone who is new for building and make sure your builders do the right thing. I didn't have any issue with my property and it was such a great dicition I made. So happy with you guys. Thank you so much Ambet and also Andrew who took care of my inspections.
Definitely will use you guys for the next property.

We really appreciate the time you took to leave us such a kind review, Dharsh. Thank you for choosing us to assist you through your investment property build. - NHI Team

New Home Inspections is your New Best Friend if you are building a new home

I would highly recommend the services of New Home Inspections to inspect all stages of building a new home. They were accurate, professional, detailed and know the building regulations inside out. They definitely saved us from potential building defects that we have no experience or acumen to know. They can even help with pre-contract negotiations with your builder. Do not trust that your builder will do the right thing in the contract or building of your home, engage the services of New Home Inspections.

Thanks for engaging our services and leaving such kind feedback, Jane. We loved assisting you through your new home build! - NHI Team