• Job Satisfaction

Chetan

ChetanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Services !!

I had availed New Home Inspections services throughout my build until hand over, I would like to accolade their services as they did an excellent job by reporting all the defects.

The Most Valuable service according to me was one post call that you get with the Private Inspector, who answers all the queries, helping us to further understand the defects and to differentiate between what's major and the minor ones.

I would definitely recommend Private inspections to be done via New Home inspections for their thorough knowledge when it comes to building inspections.

Job Satisfaction

First class service. Amazing attention to detail. Worth every dollar.

The team at NHI are experts in construction. They have amazing attention to detail, deep kmowldtof building regs and their turnaround time on reports is fantastic. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Chris Jeffery

Chris JefferyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Home Inspections - a must when building a new home.

Spirit

SpiritGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Devastating experience

David P.

David P.

Highly recommended

I used New Home Inspections for 4 stage inspections. They are very knowledgeable in the field and provided detailed reports and valuable advice all the way through the building process.
Highly recommended NHI and will use them again.

Paul A

Paul A

Worth every cent

We haven't built before so wanted expert advice for our inspection stages. From the time we engaged New Home Inspections they were fantastic.

Inspections often need to be rescheduled with the builder but NHI were happy to accommodate changes. Onsite both of the inspectors we had were happy to answer all of our questions and provide advice.

The reports arrive a few days after the inspection and are very detailed with references to relevant regulations.

Building can be a long and stressful process but NHI have given us peace of mind and the confidence that we have built a quality home.

Cam

Inspections for whole new home project

We're not savvy people when it comes to building so we used NHI for our pre-pour, frame, pre-plaster, fixing, waterproofing and final inspections on our Porter Davis Home. We could not be happier with NHI. We attended every inspection and the inspector took the time to show and explain issues to us every step fo the way. Our site manager was eager to get every report and then to work through it with us so the working relationship between Porter Davis and NHI was good too. While the total inspections cost less than 0.5% of our build - the peace of mind they have given us is priceless.

Job Satisfaction

Very helpful with a full detailed report!

Building a house with little to no building experience and not sure what to look for, we are so happy we ended up getting the inspection. I highly recommend this company as they have great knowledge and very professional

Suresh

SureshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

This is the second time we have used NHI for inspection.
We engaged New Home Inspections for our hand over inspection stage. They did such a thorough job that our builder had to agree to a second hand over inspection, as the house was far from being ready for an inspection. Our only regret is that we didn't use New Home Inspections to inspect all 4 stages (slab, frame, lock-up and final inspection). We highly recommend spending the money to have each stage inspected for full peace of mind.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended private building inspectors!

We used New Home Inspections throughout our build and could not recommend them highly enough! The two inspectors we dealt with were fantastic. Their reports were thorough and gave us lots of details to return to our site supervisors. The admin staff were also friendly and helpful. We would definitely use them again in the future if we decided to build again!

Yona

Yona

Fantastic Service Highly Recommend

I used NHI for 5 inspections and it was a very wise investment as I had many difficulties with my build. I am so grateful for their support and excellent service. Especially Susan in the office is extremely helpful and friendly. She gave me advice when I felt frustrated and tried her best to help me when I knew nothing about building. I would highly recommend NHI to anyone building home.

Annie Matthee

Annie MattheeSouthwest, VIC

Best decision for building a new home!

We engaged New Home Inspections for our hand over inspection stage. They did such a thorough job that our builder had to agree to a second hand over inspection, as the house was far from being ready for an inspection. The builder also had to cover the fees charged for the first inspection. Our only regret is that we didn't use New Home Inspections to inspect all 4 stages (slab, frame, lock-up and final inspection). We highly recommend spending the money to have each stage inspected for full peace of mind.

Top notch service.

New home inspection did a fantastic job. The inspector (Rohan) was very thorough and was able to find a whole list of defects, which would’ve cost me a lot down the track.
I highly recommend New Home Inspection to my family and friends. Thanks a bunch.

Jai

JaiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth It!

New Home Inspections did a good job,m and the inspector came to visit the property were knowledgeable and efficient in finding faults, which builder could not knockback. An extensively detailed report, in my case, assisted to eliminate a lot of hurdles. Thank You New Home.

Parul

ParulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thoroughly professional service, highly recommended!!

I am so pleased that I went with the New Home Inspection. Joe (the inspector) was so detailed in inspecting the house & gave us a very extensive report. I would highly recommend his company, especially Joe to my family & friends & any buyers. You will not regret it. Thank you for an awesome job.

Prasad

Prasad

Honest

It is good to have a building inspector before we getting the keys. They can find so many small things.
In my case they found 50 issues which was corrected by the builder.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend this service

We used NHI from the initial contract inspection right through to the final inspection and Kevin and the team were great to deal with. The reports were well detailed and on time and they helped give me peace of mind that the builder was doing everything they were meant to.

Linda B

Linda BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t build without using New Home Inspections!

redhotchilipepper79

redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peace of mind

I used their service for three stages during my home construction. As it was my first home, I wanted peace of mind and assurance that the builders have done their job properly. New Home Inspections found many defects in each stages that needed rectification by the builders. They provide good customer service and are very prompt in replying to our emails/phone calls.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy to read report

We engaged NHI for only our pre-handover inspection as we couldn't use them initially due to a last minute issue with our builder. We were very impressed with the customer service that NHI provided as well as the thorough and detailed reports. The inspector was very professional and knowledgeable. The inspector even welcomed us to contact him if there were any issues with builder requiring clarification for defects identified in the report. It was definitely a worthwhile expense to give us a piece of mind. Highly recommend NHI.