• Job Satisfaction

Great for first home builders / buyers

My wife and I used New homes services to carry out the pre slab , frame and final handover inspections of my new home build with a well known volume builder. It gave me piece of mind knowing I have someone with extensive knowledge of building standards and practices on my side. They were thorough and professional with well documented reports stating the fault or defect along with relevant building code or standard. Should you feel the need they also offer phone support to discuss any items in the report or for general advice. We are glad we used New Home Inspections and I will definitely recommend them if you are building your home or are buying.
A small price to pay for piece of mind.

Mason & Em

MB and TN

MB and TN

Professional inspections and reports

Inspector was providing excellent service during our build of the new house with Porter Davis Homes. ( which took 11 months and 2 weeks and they are still coming back to fix some issues with windows, but not all of them)
Without the inspections we would end up with many defects that would be covered up and we will end up having issues down the track that will cost us money and time.
Anyone building new house should engage private inspector as building industry is in for minimum input maximum gain and some of the trades they are using I would not recommend to the enemy.
Private inspector is a MUST!!!

Mel

MelVictoria

Impressed

As a first time builder, it was very reassuring to have the inspectors at New Home Inspections check everything over for me at each stage. They did a thorough report, and I couldn’t have been happier with their service. Would definitely recommend!

KDR3167

KDR3167Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and efficient

We requested a pre-handover inspection from NHI for our KDR project. The inspection was done efficiently and NHI was flexible as we had to reschedule twice as the builder had some delays. The report was provided in a timely manner and picked up a number of issues that we would have never picked up. The format and language in the report was clear and easy to understand. Well worth the money spent!

Sagar

SagarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Detailed report and clear guidelines helped me to find major issues during inspection

Major defects were identified which I wouldn't be able to find and builder would have never told me. Thanks for providing comprehensive report!! Most of these issues were not complying with the standard guidelines. Hence, able to get them addressed and got buider back in building to fix them.

SophieD

SophieDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service from the whole team

Friendly, professional and helpful. Happy with written reports and easy to understand and they work easily with the Builder. I will not hesitate to use them again. Always there to help and can be flexible. A shout out to Brooke who answered my questions and made me feel valued, as building can be a stressful time. Also, thank you to the rest of the team.

Sushil

SushilVictoria

Very Professional and well delivered report

The inspection was done on the time I and builder agreed.
The report was written professionally explaining all the points of compliance. They did a really good job in explaining me the issues and further I was able to talk to the builder accordingly.
Nice work done

Excellent service

All our inspections were carried out by NHI during our home build and have had great service. Prompt and plenty of good advice and resources to keep us informed at every step. Definitely recommend.

professional, quick and comprehensive

this was a word of mouth suggestion, the business performed a comprehensive report on the builders defects which enabled me to have a greater commercial discussion and hold some security on the issues that I would not have identified

Genna R.

Genna R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing and quick reports

Totally worth the money when building a new home. NHI pricing was one of the best and they offer a discount too if you pay within 24hours. For peace of mind it was well worth it. The reports always came back that night and were thorough.

Vinnie

VinnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service. Thank you NHI.

Rajat Mittal

Rajat Mittal Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional People, Highly Recommended

Johannah Farrugia

Johannah FarrugiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

NHI is well priced and reports are meticulously done. I wouldn't be able to identify all defects within my build if it wasn't for them. I also appreciate small freebies after each inspection, printed copy of the report, post-it notes and pen! Thank you for making my home building experience a lot easier. Having peace of mind that my house is well-built is worth every cent paid.

Megan

Megan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NHI were phenomenal

We had NHI conduct our inspections for each stage of the build and their service and responsiveness was second to none. Definitely worth every penny.
The quality of work really showed in the end result, with minimal issues to rectify. This was because any issues at each stage was picked up and rectified swiftly, giving us great peace of mind. Thank you again

Job Satisfaction

Thumps up for this people

Highly recommended,great service always on time..always look after to their clients..good knowledge about building laws in Australia,as many things we are not aware of,Give your worries and doubts to New home inspection group,they definitely helps you..

Adam Williams

Adam WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Money well spent!

The team at New Home Inspections were extremely professional and happy to answer any questions that I had prior to and after the inspection. Peter was very friendly and his report was thorough, detailed and sent through very quickly after the inspection. We were surprised with the amount of issues detailed on the report and are very happy that they are being fixed before we move in. Recommend anyone building a new home to give them a call!

millsenberry

millsenberry

Fantastic service. Highly recommend.

Excellent Service, timely and honest

New homes where always happy to fit us in, take my calls, answer my questions and ensure my home was built correctly. Fairly priced, they have a great reputation for a reason!

xixi h.

xixi h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

True professionals in building inspection

I worked with New Home Inspections for every stage of my build, I felt that was the best worth spending!
Every report identified some problems that I would never thought of, which gave me a lot of confidence for the quality.

Mina

Mina

Perfect - Communicative - Great value

The guys from New Home Inspections have been really great - reports are very comprehensive and offers a great insight to the building quality - Great communication after each visit - highly recommended during any construction

Mat

Matasked

I am wanting answers, I had a report completed by new home inspections, the builder disputed a significant item on the list and NHI now don't return calls or emails and have blocked me on FB. Thanks for your help, happy to take my money but that is were the service seems to end.

avi

aviasked

Hi Guys,
I am thinking to engage your services for my build, what do you have to say about a review left above by Chilli ? That totally defeats the point of independent inspection when your employed inspector dont care about their work ?

Cam
Cam

We found them wonderful. Like the whole building process, the relationship you can build with everyone else in the process is the biggest thing. It's your dream home and yes it will require a lot of time and effort to make it happen. Absolutely zero concerns with NHI. They find the issues and its up to us to discuss and find resolutions with our builder so everyone is happy.

Vinodasked

Hi

Myself Vinod, Got ur contact no from internet.
I m building single story 29sq home in Wollert area.
I want quote for following stages:

Pre Pour/Steel Inspections

Frame Inspection
Final
Re Inspections

Kevin M.New Home Inspections

Hi Vinod, thanks for contacting us.

If you'd like to send a through a contact email we'll be able to get back to you with a written quote and list of what are services involve. If you'd prefer you could send your contact details to info@newhomeinspections.com.au

Regards, NHI