• Job Satisfaction

Shobhit

ShobhitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good with the inspection. Very satisfied

All the inspections was done on the pre decided time and the details on which they are done were quite impressive. Most of the reports were sent on time. All the issue were highlighted in the very detailed way.

Nouman Arshad Syed

Nouman Arshad SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent home inspection company!!!

New home inspection is an excellent company, they have highly qualified inspectors, they found lots of major issues every time I hired them, received inspection reports promptly, reports are detailed with amazing clarity, pretty satisfied, highly recommended.

Premankur Roy

Premankur RoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and professional

The inspection team did a great job. They worked on stage 4 restriction time in Melbourne. Which is amazing. We were tension free as the home inspection team inspected our construction and provided the report on time.

Belle O

Belle OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

Thanks to NHI for the inspections on our new build, great communication from start to finish, easy process to book each inspection. reports were very detailed with photos and explanations, the inspector was very knowledgeable. Thanks again

Corey M.

Corey M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NHI: Look No Further For Your Private Inspections!

Entire process was smooth and efficient from go to woe! Great customer service, super easy to book in inspections, as well as being very competitively priced. We had Steve for 3 of our inspections and Joe for the other, all reports were detailed with photos and always sent through very promptly with all questions answered with a smile. Highly recommend NHI for all your private inspection needs!

Jack

Jack

A must have for your new build & worth every cent

I engaged New Home Inspections to carry out stage inspections for my new build and I recommend every new home builder to do the same.

The process was very easy and clear, the inspector was knowledgeable and kept the builder on their toes. Report was very thorough and prepared in a very timely manner. There were good follow ups to make sure I understood the report and provided good advice.

99% of us don't really have any construction/building experience and NHI provides that knowledgeable pair of eyes to make sure everything is done to the code and you got what you paid for.

Very happy with the service NHI provided and will definitely recommend to others.

Anna D

Anna DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service - Simply The Best

I am so pleased that I chose New Homes Inspection as my private inspection service.

From the very first call to enquire about their services to the very last report done I received an absolute professional courteous and excellent service.

My reports were very thorough and done within a very quick turnaround time.

I needed to book in an urgent inspection and they were able to shuffle appointments to accommodate my needs.

I highly recommend New Homes Inspection ifor a stress free journey and friendly professional customer service.

Thanks to all the team at New Homes Inspection

Cel

CelCranbourne East

Excellent service and very helpful throughout our build

New Home Inspections is highly recommended and will definitely use them again in the future if we are building again. We engaged them to do the inspection for all the stages of our build and they are very thorough and detailed. Their customer service is superb too and their private inspectors are always open to answer all your queries about the report. They have picked up all the items that needs to be rectified by our builder. Building a house is getting a lot more expensive so we engaged New Home Inspections to make sure that everything is done correctly and per the Australian Standard. It's a great investment to have an expert to check your build and definitely worth it.

Lachlan

LachlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

The inspector was right on time and did a very thorough job. The report was excellent and allowed us to resolve issue found which we would otherwise not have known about.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

They conducted thorough inspections detailing defects in our new home build that we would not have identified if it wasn't for them. Amongst other things, they advised us of a fault in our bathtub which was subsequently replaced.

Ams

AmsVictoria

Easy Process, hassle free, great service

Gloria

GloriaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great details supplied.

We felt that it was the right thing to do as we are not builders and we wanted to ensure that everything was taken care of and our best interest was looked after as we were building our forever home.

Maria P.

Maria P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth the money!

New home inspections were amazzing. They were very thorough and always submitted a detailed report outlining each defect in great detail. The inspectors were so efficient delivering reports within a day or two, even the same day. The office staff were extremely friendly and accommodating and always persisted to meet my needs when arranging bookings for specific days. My mind was at ease knowing New Homes would pick up any defect. I felt very confident that my house was in good hands whilst I had them attending each stage of the build.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service, highly recommend.

Very happy choosing New Home Inspections to inspect our new home build. Office staff were fantastic and the Inspectors found many defects throughout the build which we would not have picked up. Money well spent, highly recommend.

CKuiper

CKuiperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time builder

Fantastic

We used NHI throughout our build with Porter Davis in 2020. We were recommended them by a builder friend. Through our build stages the booking process has been very easy and NHI have always been very accommodating with our last minute bookings. The reports are thorough and easy to read. We have been able to forwarded them to Porter Davis and each item was addressed. Every inspector has been helpful and very good at explaining the detail to us as we are 1st time builders. For peace of mind for such a big expense and undertaking of building your dream home, the experience of having an independent inspector was well worth it.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent Service, well worth the money

New Home Inspections were excellent from every aspect. Easy to talk to and work with. Their reports were very detailed and focused on issues that were very relevant. Our home is much better thanks to the New Home Inspections team. The reports made discussions with the builder very objective and really helped in negotiations. If it was on the report the builder fixed it straight away or for the 5% of items not fixed gave a good reason not to fix it. Money well spent.

sach b.

sach b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Job well done and in detail

Joe has been completed all the inspections thoroughly followed with a detailed report and easy to understand. The timeline of delivering the report is also great, the other great feature we like is direct access to the inspector over the phone, just in case you are not sure of anything or would like any further details.
Thank New Home inspections for your help! highly recommended.

Krups

KrupsMelbourne

Very detailed and professional building inspections and well written reports

Kevin has done very detailed inspections at each stage of the construction and reported lots and lots of defects which were hard to find by anyone else. The reports are also professionally written and backed by Australian Standards AS codes and VBA’s guide clauses, and particular item manufacturer’s warranty recommendations so builder have to fix them with no excuse.

All stages of inspection are highly recommended for first home buyers!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Independent inspection well worth it

We used New Home Inspections on our recent new home build. We found them to be very thorough and excellent to deal with , even when we needed to change appointments at the last minute. They found significant defects that hadn't been picked up by the builder, and that we would not have been aware of, and to which the builder had to respond, so we were glad that we employed them as an independent inspector. We used them inspect all phases of our build. Highly recommended.

Mat

Matasked

I am wanting answers, I had a report completed by new home inspections, the builder disputed a significant item on the list and NHI now don't return calls or emails and have blocked me on FB. Thanks for your help, happy to take my money but that is were the service seems to end.

avi

aviasked

Hi Guys,
I am thinking to engage your services for my build, what do you have to say about a review left above by Chilli ? That totally defeats the point of independent inspection when your employed inspector dont care about their work ?

Cam
Cam

We found them wonderful. Like the whole building process, the relationship you can build with everyone else in the process is the biggest thing. It's your dream home and yes it will require a lot of time and effort to make it happen. Absolutely zero concerns with NHI. They find the issues and its up to us to discuss and find resolutions with our builder so everyone is happy.

Vinodasked

Hi

Myself Vinod, Got ur contact no from internet.
I m building single story 29sq home in Wollert area.
I want quote for following stages:

Pre Pour/Steel Inspections

Frame Inspection
Final
Re Inspections

Kevin M.New Home Inspections

Hi Vinod, thanks for contacting us.

If you'd like to send a through a contact email we'll be able to get back to you with a written quote and list of what are services involve. If you'd prefer you could send your contact details to info@newhomeinspections.com.au

Regards, NHI