New Home Inspections

New Home Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by New Home Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Varghese Praveen
Varghese PraveenMelbourne

Good expert advise that was valid

There was no fluff but facts in the review from NHI and our site supervisors always accepted and rectified any corrections pointed out. Punctual and proper every single time.
The inspectors were happy to take time and explain anything in the report as well.
The ladies at the end of the phone always knew what your were calling about and would always find the right time and suitable inspector for the job.

Highly recommended

Being a first home builder, I found it quite necessary that I engage a private home inspector. This industry is frankly quite messed up so engaging a private inspection definitely helps ease your mind. New Home Inspections were phenomenal in their services and I couldn’t be happier. I definitely have no regrets.

Their customer service is on point and their attention to detail was great!

Would certainly recommend them to anyone I know who is building

Siddharth M.
Siddharth M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$ Well Spent

Like every other home builder, at the start of the project, we were confused to engage private inspector or not, I want to take this opportunity to appreciate the amazing work and support new home inspectors have provided to us through out the process of building our new home in Aintree, Vic 3336. Our advise to everyone is if you are reading this review, your search ends here. The best people to trust.

Bharat S.
Bharat S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recommended to every new home under construction.

I did not initially decided to look for external building inspector. But after going through report from New Home Inspections, I highly recommend NHI to everyone who is building their new home. Steve is very professional and know exactly what to look for. He provided not only proper report but also advised what are builder obligations. Really happy with service.

Find out how New Home Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Professional, trustworthy, down to earth

I would just like to take a moment to thank Michael for his thorough inspection. Not only does he give a clear and concise report, but he also gives estimated cost on what has to be fixed. He also works with your budget. Whether you want a full printed out report or just a 45 minute chat over the phone. Give Michael a go, you will be totally satisfied as was I.

Mezzoo
MezzooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality inspectors you need to engage

We engaged NHI for our first build and were quite impressed at their thorough inspections, very detailed observations and quick turnaround in sending the reports to us. Highly recommend NHI.

Henry Plump
Henry PlumpMelbourne

Botched the most critical inspection stage

Engaged New Home Inpsections for a pre-slab inspection 4 weeks prior to slab pour. Rang them 1 week prior to slab pour to confirm building was going to the schedule I'd provided. I asked them if I needed to ring them again closer to the time to triple confirm, they said "oh no, we will speak directly to your site supervisor to line up before pouring commences". They didn't ring the site supervisor until it was too late. Builder told me they never came before the pour. I spoke to them and they said "ooh we were going to ring your supervisor today". Well, it's too late now, concrete has gone down and all potential misdemeanors are lost in the cement forever. The one inspection I absolutely needed to be done. Thanks guys, awesome job !

Avoid.

Rocio
RocioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professionalism and Quality Customer Service

I have engaged NHI during each stage of the build process of my first home. I highly commend Tim Larkin for being so professional in all his dealings. High quality and detailed report. Highly recommended.

Anoj
AnojGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Detailed reports

I used NHI during every stage of my build and they have done a good job in each stage. Their reports are in detail and has got enough information on each issue. Extensive support throughout the journey. Well organized and quality service. They know what they do. Highly recommend.

Amazing service

We booked new home inspection on all the stages of our built one of the best service received special thanks to Tim not only the report but explained all our doubts. The office staff was very prompt and always work hard to provide solution. Highly recommended

Sanjee R.
Sanjee R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very thankful for New Home Inspections

Throughout the process NHI were excellent. Great communication and attention to detail for all 5 stages of my build. I would definitely use them again if I ever needed to.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service - Thorough inspections, great reports!

Find out how New Home Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Professional, attention to detail, pleasure to deal with

New Home Inspections have provided quality and detailed inspections for every stage of our new house build. They have been very easy to deal with with making and changing appointments (particularly at the last minute!) The attention to detail along with clear and concise report details has made our build experience worry free. Don't let your builder get away with shoddy work. Can't recommend NHI more. You will be impressed. Thank you again for a great informative service.

Bahatim B.
Bahatim B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience

Tim Larkin is one thorough inspector. My experience was really good and he caught defects that I didn’t even think about. The experience was really good. I highly recommend them.

Good service

I have engaged NHI for PCI inspections and re-inspection and am highly satisfied with their service. They have provided me with a comprehensive list of defects which was very helpful.

angeloferraro
angeloferraroasked

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective franchisee or inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Mat
Matasked

I am wanting answers, I had a report completed by new home inspections, the builder disputed a significant item on the list and NHI now don't return calls or emails and have blocked me on FB. Thanks for your help, happy to take my money but that is were the service seems to end.

avi
aviasked

Hi Guys,
I am thinking to engage your services for my build, what do you have to say about a review left above by Chilli ? That totally defeats the point of independent inspection when your employed inspector dont care about their work ?

Cam