Master Property Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Master Property Inspections

Gary O.
Gary O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

prompt and detailed reports

Les replied to enquiries very quickly and provided detailed descriptions of his services. He was able to carry out a full inspection at very short notice, and moved other appointments for an urgent job. We were able to make an important decision based on his report, with very useful photos and advice.

Great Pre-purchase Inspection

Les was great, communicated well and went above and beyond on our recent pre-purchase inspection. The report was well structured and Les took the time to explain everything to us to ensure we understood everything.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind review Dean, gives me great pleasure to know that I assisted you. Cheers Les

Ashlee Rischitelli
Ashlee RischitelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10/10 highly recommend

Amazing level of detail and communication. Les provided a report so professional detailed and thorough. He was always available to communicate via text or phone night or day.

Thanks Ashlee,

I’m very happy that you were completely satisfied with my service. Cheers Les

Beth
BethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great communication, reliable and helpful

Les was great to deal with for my pre-purchase building inspection. He was professional and reliable and his level of communication was exceptional. The report provided was clear and detailed.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you Beth, For taking time to do the review.
I am very happy that you are satisfied with my services.

Cheers Les

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Kind and thorough

Les was incredibly thorough and responsive from start to end, he was happy to go into depth in any questions I had. I cannot recommend him enough for his attention to detail.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind review. I sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your day to write this and I’m so very happy that you were satisfied with my services.

Cheers Les

myrights
myrightsMelbourne

Best I ever came across. Unlike anyone I came across before Les takes a lot of effort during his inspection to provide a comprehensive report identifying both major and minor issues. His attention to details is something I never came across with anyone before. Les is extremely helpful in his aftersales to explain his findings in simple language and always had time over the phone to help us understand the issues.

I will not hesitate to come back to Les in my future engagements and I highly recommend Les to anyone who considers a comprehensive inspection before they buy a property.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you for your great review I sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your day to do this. As always if you have any further questions in relation to the report I’m always a phone call away. Cheers Les

Jayson G.
Jayson G.

Well worth the money

Les did an excellent job of my pre-purchase apartment inspection. His report was very detailed and was great at explaining it to you afterwards. Using his report, I was able to negotiate the apartment's price down to take off the major repairs and in the end he saved me thousands of dollars. I saved multiples more than what the inspection report costed.
He's very good at communication and keeping you in the loop. He'll get back to you when he says he will.
This was my first time with Les and he would now be the first person I call next time I need one of his services.

Sasaros
SasarosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Job and Highly Recommend

Thanks a lot Les. He did excellent job for my pre purchase inspection and very detailed report. Very helpful and good advise from Les, Thanks again. Highly recommend to everyone who concerned about the property.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

For taking time out of your day to do a review. I’m very happy that you were satisfied with my service.

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Les provided exceptional service with a thorough pre purchase inspection, genuine feedback and a detailed review of issues to ensure I understood everything and make a conscious decision. I would recommend Les to anyone, and am thankful for the time and effort he went to to help me in this process.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thanks Jessica for your lovely review I was happy to be of assistance I’m very happy that you are aware of all the issues at hand.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Job!

Les did a terrific job. He rescheduled appoints to conduct and complete the inspection and the report. Exceptionally thorough work and presented a very detailed report, including photos. It gave confidence for the auction.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you for going out of your way to do a kind review, I much appreciate it. Les

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Les has done two pre purchase inspections for us and both have been wonderful. He takes time to genuinely respond and ensure we understood the issues. His reports are comprehensive and he has great communication.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you Melanie for your business on two occasions, it gives me a great sense of pride when a client comes back for repeat business and trusts myself.

Yohann n.
Yohann n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Les was recommended to us and we highly appreciate his work, dedication and reactivity. His reports included great details, and helped us during the pre settlement inspection and discussion with the builder.

Ashish B.
Ashish B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good and professional service

Les is very helpful and we have always used his services when it comes to property inspections. Reports are well presented plus he provides detailed information and advise. Will always recommend him.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you for the review And taking time out of your day, I’ll certainly very happy to assist

Highly Detailed Valuable Report

Masters inspected and prepared a highly detailed report with a 24 hour turnaround. The report greatly assisted us in determining key issues that had to be addressed. Very professional , very friendly and excellent service.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thanks Alfred for your review, it was a pleasure to assist you with the completion of your new home, I wish you the very best

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very thorough!

We used Les twice for a building and pest report and would definitely recommend his services. He responded quickly to provide a quote and did the inspection very quickly after confirmation. After the inspection he gave us a call to talk us through everything and make sure we understood all aspects of the report. Les fees are commensurate with the service he offers and I would certainly use his services again.

Les C.Master Property InspectionsSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind words Simone and taking the time to provide a review