Listing monitored by Master Property Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Les provided an extremely thorough building/pest/electrical safety report which was extremely insightful. He was very accommodating, happy to answers questions and provide more information, and well priced. Can highly recommend!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Aaron best of luck with your new property

Sam
Sam Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would definitely recommend master property inspections

We received excellent service from Mason, who conducted a pre-purchase house inspection for us. Mason was highly professional, gave excellent and timely verbal feedback and a detailed report with photos of areas inspected within 24 hours of the inspection. He was extremely helpful, well-qualified and friendly, and I highly recommend him to anyone needing a building inspection!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Sam, Mason appreciates your kind words.

Norm
NormGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic professional & friendly service!

Master Property Inspections (MPI) is a real family run business, with real customer service & real people answering your calls and emails with courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
Les, his son and the team do the inspections.
Whilst Annette runs the office with pinpoint accuracy.
My experience is the team will answer any queries and were only too happy to explain to paper shufflers like me what the issues are in everyday layman’s language.
It is refreshing, in these times of increasing corporatism and franchises, that there are still businesses around like MPI, notwithstanding the cliché; “they, really do care!”

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind words Norm, it was a pleasure to deal with you

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Property inspection

The team at Master Property Inspections were extremely professional. Super impressed with their level of service. You receive the most detailed report and a phone call to explain everything. I would recommend them to anyone.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank Nick glad you were happy with our services.

Kay k.
Kay k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THE BUILDING & PEST REPORT BENCH MARK

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind words Mason appreciates the great feedback. We wish you all the best with your new proprties.

Best Building Report

Most extensive building report I have ever seen with myself having been with in the the finance industry for over 20 + years. Well worth the money to have everything detailed for your own satisfaction.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Sam for the great review.

Antoinette
Antoinette

Professional and efficient service

Despite another Covid Lockdown every attempt was made to reschedule the inspection. The comprehensive report was issued by Mason the same day as the inspection and gave us a good insight into the nature of the apartment

Thanks Antoinette, Mason appreciates the feedback

Amazing service, very thorough

So impressed with Les's work. I've had building inspections before that came with very minimal reports: this was SO thorough and covered even the most minor of flaws in the building. Les also made time at 8pm to run me through the 75-page report so I understood it all ahead of making an offer. Well worth the money. Will definitely use him again.

Niki
NikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inspection for new home construction 7/6/2021 Niki

Very Profesdional.

I found Master Property Indpections to be very professional, experienced and paid attention to all the details. The report was of a high standard and covered all areas.
Highly recommended

Thanks Niki,

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Professional

We were very pleased to deal with Master Property Inspections, their guidance and professional advice was very much appreciated.
The report we received from them covered what we required.
Highly recommended.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for making the time Frank.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service- Mason's very useful

During our house hunting, we have requested three building and pest inspections and Mason at the Master Property Inspections gave us the best, very detailed, accurate, and comprehensive report. We definitively will come back for this excellent service.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Anna best of luck with your new house.

Mason's your man

Mason was really helpful. He provided a really thorough building and pest inspection as well as a verbal follow up with us to talk through some of the information within the report. I would definitely go through him again.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Harley, glad Mason made the process easy for you.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Practical Completion Inspection

Used Master Property Inspections _ Les attended, provided a comprehensive report that addressed the defect which l would not have identified had l done it myself, also provided professional recommendations to my which l valued. Recommends anyone to use private inspection its worth it and for peace of mind

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Deb, Glad you were so happy with our service, best of luck

Meticulous reporting and great service

Mason from Master Property Inspections provided a thorough report both in relation to structural defects and property improvements. The report detail, quick response time, and frequent communications exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Nicholas, best of luck with your new property

Omar
Omar

great comms & service

very professional service with great and prompt communication as expected, they have done the job in short notice, the report was detailed enough and comms with the team was very easy and freindly.
highly recommended.

Thanks Omar, Mason appreciates the feedback

HC Gohel Gohel
HC Gohel Gohelasked

Please quote me for full inspection to build new double story 42squre home in Tarneit 3029.

Huey Low
Huey Low

HI Gohel,
thank you for your enquiry. Please go to our website www.master.net.au and fill out get a free quote.
We will get back to you with a tailored quote to your house

Regards,
Annette
Master Property inspections

Kim N
Kim Nasked

Hi, I would like to know if all property inspectors from Master Property Inspections are qualified builder and registered?

Hi Kim,
thank you for your enquiry. In Victoria you do not need to be a registered builder to perform Building Inspections. In saying this The team are all undergoing the process of becoming registered with VBA. All of our Inspectors have many years of knowledge in the building industry and we can go through all the qualifications they have. I am happy to discuss further if you would like to give us a call. 03 9337 3884

Susan O.
Susan O.asked

We are thinking about using Master Property Inspections to do our new build inspections. Any complaints about them? Are these reviews on this site from genuine customers?

Hi Susan,
My name is Annette I am in partnership with my husband Les. Our reputation is absolutely imperative to us and I give you my word that every review here is a client of master property inspections. Product review is a reputable company and verify every user that leaves a review.
Thank you for your question and don’t hesitate to contact us directly with any further queries.

Get an answer from our members and Master Property Inspections representatives