4.9

• Job Satisfaction
Alex A.

Alex A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thorough service

Phil provided great service for our building and pest inspection on a home we were about to purchase. The report was very detailed on many elements and even provided ways of prevention or to mitigate the issues (I also learnt a lot). Would recommend!

Fletch

FletchSydney, NSW

Great Service

Prompt response, on time and thorough as well as the best pricing we obtained from multiple vendors. I would recommend Richard from Jims for any building inspection work for sure.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent attention to detail and great follow up.

Tony was excellent during the entire process. His report was very thorough and was very useful during the end of our construction. He was also very helpful when we called up with follow up questions. Absolutely worth getting done and would recommend to anyone building a new home.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Jim's Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

fanteresa08

fanteresa08Sydney

Detailed report and very helpful service

Bill provided great service. He provided detailed information before and after inspection. He even suggested what needs immediate attention and how much it may cost.
Will definitely recommend Jim’s Building inspection.

Clear, very detailed report

Paul provided an incredibly detailed report just a few hours after the inspection, and followed up with a phonecall where we were able to ask any questions we needed. No question too small or stupid!

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

Well done

Very happy with the service provided will definitely use again.
Report supplied was clear and understandable supplying valuable
Information needed for the decision made regarding the purchase
Of a house

Great report and quick to attend

Phillip was very accomodating with a short window in which I needed the building and pest inspection done. Report was extensive and found some minor defects with the property that I wasn’t aware of and can now address.

Chelsi N.

Chelsi N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave us a fighting chance - Thank you, Andrew!

After months of battling with our agent/landlords to resolve high-risk issue in our home and being ignored, Andrew Lacey from the Melbourne branch came in gave us another chance. He was super friendly and thorough with his inspection, as well as validated the severity of our issues. He listened to our concerns and was very insightful with his experience, we were left feeling very satisfied and hopeful after his consultation!

Currently we're in contact with experts to treat some of our issues thanks to his connections, 10/10 would recommend!

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Thank you Bill White for doing my building and pest inspections.
I would have no hesitation recommending Bill, as I found him to be professional, prompt and friendly with great communication prior, during and post inspection. The reports were very thorough but easy to read and emailed in a very timely fashion. He is very customer focused and I would not hesitate to use Bill's services again.☺️

Angelo Gatz

Angelo GatzSydney, NSW

Perfect Peter from Jim's Building Inspections Sans Souci

Very professional , eager to answer all my questions. Timely, pleasant and happy person that was kind enough to take his shoes off as well. On the back of your recommendations I am sure I have not only saved money but also added a great deal of value on my property as well. Well worth the money I pad. Thank you again Peter Perfect.

Job Satisfaction

Very thorough and professional!

Stephen did a thorough and very professional job he was very helpful as we were able to meet with him and go through what was on the Report .
Thanks Stephen

Vesna S.

Vesna S.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended!!!

David did the job professionally with very short notice given. He was understanding and exceeded my expectations. Pest and building inspection turned out to be the least of my worries as a home buyer, thanks to David.

Perfect inspection and e-debriefing

We have purchased our house online and pest inspection was a condition for the purchase to go through. Thanks to Steve we have been able to make it happened. His rigour and sense of detail have allowed us to purchase with trust our new beloved home. Steve called us to give us a precise overview of the house and reassure us. We can't thank him enough!

Highly Recommend

We contacted Richard on a Friday afternoon to request a building inspection, by Monday night he’d delivered a thorough building report. Richard also gave me a call post inspection to explain his findings and answer any questions.

The process was so smooth and Richard was polite and super helpful over the phone. Would highly recommend!!

John Vellis

John VellisSydney, NSW

Bill Veljanovski was exceptional and an absolute professional. Top class service.

Bill Veljanovski was exceptional and an absolute professional. Top class service which alleviated a lot of stress from my end when deciding on a property. Bill was readily available and explained all aspects in a very easy to understand manner.

Pre-purchase house and Pest Report

Mark was quick to respond, on time and very professional He made efficient use of his time on site.
He submitted a comprehensive building and pest report with photos and took time to explain it to us.
We would highly recommend him and would use him again if the necessity arose.

Job Satisfaction

Pre-purchaae house pest & building inspection report

John provided us with a very comprehensive, practical, professional, detailed, helpful building and pest inspection report. This included clear recomendations by way of photos and written word. John also flaged any potential hazards that needed priority attention. John fitted us in at very short notice. His extremely fast and efficient service assisted us to purchase our new house in a timely manner. We would highly recommend John.

Wayne

WayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding, comprehensive inspection and report. thank you.
would highly recommend this service. Stephen was very thorough in his report and showing pictures of any defects and findings really helped this novice! Follow up phone call for any concerns and feedback - Tick.

Peter P.

Peter P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very through inspection!

Had Stephen inspect our new property in Gympie and was very impressed. Very through and explained everything as he went through. I would highly recommend him and will use him for any other inspections!

Sammy

Sammy

What went unreported?

An inspection report is meant to be a written document of what was inspected. If it wasn't looked at it isn't written about. The pre purchase inspection was meant for us to understand the home we were buying. What condition it was in.

A friend found rot in the bearers and live termites in the walls after we moved in. Jim didn't even look in these accessible and obvious places. We wasted our money and Jim has waiver clauses to protect him from litigation or reimbursement of the report fee or our reconstruction and repair costs. $25000 plus!!! Caveat dear emptor with Jim's

Pauline M.

Pauline M.asked

How much would a building and pest inspection of a nine year old villa in Palm Lakes Resort Bargara cost.

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi Pauline. It would be best to discuss this with the local franchisee. You can get in touch with them directly by calling 131 546, or you can go to our website and use the "book a job" button. They can discuss your needs, location, and provide you a quotation on the service you require.

Mary T.

Mary T.asked

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye

Hi Mary,
This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Anna D

Anna Dasked

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home.
Thanks Anna