Jim's Building Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Building Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Great communication and knowledge helped us make the right decision

Brendan was able to fulfil two building and pest inspections, both on quick notice - first a lifesaver second very valuable and he was able to explain easily what he found

JCP
JCPMelbourne

Very professional services

Big thanks to Joey who came out to perform a detailed property inspection on short notice. Joey was detailed orientated and passionate about his job, Cleared up all our questions and have already used him again on another property and highly recommend.

Value for money

Shane was very accommodating and able to assist at short notice.Professional manner at all times
Great knowledge of what he was doing. Accurate reporting. Great communication. Will definitely call Shane again

Excellent service

Andrew was timely and would respond very quickly, he did a very thorough job and would happily recommend him to everyone, he is very customer focus and took everything into consideration

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Jim's Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

J D.
J D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Joey was great, came out at an agreed time shortly after my enquiry. Very knowledgeable and giving of his time explaining the process of building/ asbestos inspections. We are renovating an approx 50yr old house & Joey not only carried out the inspections but provided plenty of extra tips which come from his background/ experience in the building Industry. Results came back very quickly, Joey chased them up and then gave me a call as soon as the results were back. Report was very detailed. Joey’s very personable and I am very impressed in my dealings with him. Definitely recommend.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jack Oddy was very thorough and responsive. I’d go with his services again

Jack inspected the property at really short notice and was very prompt with his thorough, detailed and comprehensive report back, within less than 24hours. He was also really easy to talk with and responded to all our questions with clarity. I’d definitely recommend his services again for anyone interested!

Wendy Mc D
Wendy Mc DSydney, NSW

Probably the best building report I have seen

It was Easy to arrange. They offered Timely service.
Report was easy to understand with clear follow up suggestions. Price was market related. I would highly recommend Sam Zaia and will use him again in future.

Odinn
OdinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

over and above

I booked Raymond for a Building and pest control report, Raymond went over and above my expectations, easy to communicate with, organized for other trades to be there in line with his inspection time. Excellent service and very professional and genuine.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly, professional, prompt services, good communication

David Dorcich did a building and pest inspection for our new home, and had the report back within 24hrs. The report was very detailed and meticulous. Very competitive prices and highly recommended. Thank you Dave!

amazing job done

Nathan did a wonderful job; found out lots of minor things that needed fixing; provided comprehensive report with pictures; very helpful for checking with our site supervisor and get things sorted

Excellent service

I hired Joey Han for a building inspection. He is incredibly professional and provides a very detailed report. I could not fault his service. I would highly recommend Joey at Lara JBI

Dzung Wilson
Dzung WilsonSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service from your new franchisee

We asked for Joey Han from Jim's Building Inspections to come past and check on some possible water stains in our ceiling. Joey arrived on time, and then proceeded not just to identify the cause of the issue but actually identified more issues we weren't even aware of. He then fully explained what we needed to do. He was wonderful to deal with

Excellent Service

Eric Ng did my building and pest inspection and he did an excellent job! He was professional, detailed and efficient. As a first home buyer I had multiple queries and he took the time and effort to help me understand the process and the reports. Would highly recommend Eric!

Excellent work from Joey Han

Joey Han from Jim’s building inspections Lara was fantastic, responded quickly and was very thorough with his detailed report, very knowledgeable and explained any issues during inspection. Will use again.

Leo Giuliani
Leo GiulianiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient & helpful

Responded quickly - report was very thorough and included many relevant photo's - the report also included some recommendations, which we have taken up to protect our property asset - would highly recommend his services.

Joy Z.
Joy Z.asked

Hi. Can you provide me the fee quote for a new apartment inspection? The internal area is 69 square meters and Meriton is the developer. Please text me at 0450417868. Thanks!

Joy Z.
Joy Z.asked

Hi, Can you please provide the fee quote for a new apartment inspection? The internal area is 69 square meters and the developer is Meriton. Please text me at 0450417868. Thanks!

Anurag M.
Anurag M.asked

I am extremely dissatisfied with my Jim's inspection report, there are easy issues which should have been picked my the inspector which didnt happen, leaving me stressed and suffering throughout the holiday period as I pushed the builder for handover and had to clear the payment and now he has no obligation to look into this on priority. If sliding door is completely scratched and dented it should be picked by a Jim's inspector. If all the windows have angles and spacers missing it should be highlighted. If in cabinetary the spacing is missing and gap is evident it should be clearly picked by inspector. Bath tubs are scratched. Builder said I will keep only inspector report as reference point

Suzanne C.Jim's Building InspectionsSend a private message