• Job Satisfaction

kristentrappett

kristentrappettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

We needed a very last minute building inspection done on a property we are bidding for at Auction. Jay was very fast in his response and was able to do the job the next day. Great communication and a very thorough report was produced to give us peace of mind. Highly recommend Jay Meiers who works in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.

Ivan

IvanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As advertised

Job Satisfaction

Building Inspection ( Domenic Crea)

Hire someone who has year's of experience in the role. Domenic has been excellent with his follow up and his findings. I would recommend Domenic to people based on Professional and Personal Ethics. As they say dont be penny wise foolish. Always hire a professional who knows what they are doing. Thank Domenic for being professional.

Great efficient service

We would like to commend David Brunner of Ipswich Branch for great service in completing our building and pest report recently. David showed and conveyed a wealth of knowledge and practical experience. We would, and indeed have, recommended David and the Team to others. Keep up the great work.

Job Satisfaction

Quick efficient and fair assessment

David was recommended and didn't disappoint. He did a thorough assessment, and allowed us the opportunity to fix some minor issues before finalising the report. The report was provided in a timely manner, and covered everything we needed.

Marcelo

MarceloSydney, NSW

Excellent service, fast turnaround, comprehensive report

We worked with Jim’s a few times and we were very pleased with the service. Philip Abourizk from Melbourne’s branch inspected the properties and the reports were very thorough and detailed, which were key for us to make an informed decision (once to buy and once to walk away).

Phillip is also a great communicator on the phone and very helpful in explaining items and terms we are not familiar with.

I strongly recommend Jim’s and I’ll certainly use them for any future inspection I may require.

Alvin

AlvinPerth, WA

great job, comprehensive building inspection

Tony was very helpful and patient. The work was comprehensive, on schedule, and thorough. Will definitely recommend. The outcome of the inspection provided me with important information that was very useful in my decision to make an offer for the property.

PMS

PMSSydney, NSW

Great to feel like you're in good hands.

Had a new build house inspection done by David from Jim's, he explained everything thoroughly and left us with a factual report with a lot of things that we wouldn't have known ourselves, highly recommend David if you are looking at getting a building inspection as he has given us the peace of mind that we are buying a house up to standard and beyond.

Smiths

SmithsGippsland, VIC

Excellent service

We were very happy with the inspection we had done, Gary Maslen was very thorough and took the time to go over the details in the report with us. we would highly recommend him to anyone want a building report.

Zane

ZaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vince Paterno

I used his services twice, were the second one was also used as a second inspection, after me not been satisfied from another service provider.
Bottom line- satisfaction guarantee. Vince compile a simple report to be read by common clients and contribute confidence about the next step to be taken. Highly recomanded!

Greg

Greg

Thorough and timely

Stephen Tye made himself available for an inspection within a couple of days. We've used Stephen before and know he is thorough and provides a very detailed report. He's always happy to discuss any item and welcomes you being in attendance so specific points can be discussed.

Daria

DariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work!

Highly recommend Rob. He has been very helpful and professional. In a short time he delivered a very detailed report and photos. I am extremely happy with the service I received.
Thank you Rob.

Cheryl R.South East Queensland, QLD

A vendors point of view

An inspector should have some level of respect for the fact they are going through someone’s home. Bevan Foster needs to remember that, couldn’t believe the mess he left behind! Also why take photos of my personal belongings, a total invasion of privacy!

Cheryl R.

I have had inspections before but never anything like this Bevan, he even photographed my personal belongings, what have my clothes etc got to do with a building inspection? He overstepped the line, big time.

Honestly disappointed!

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Thank you for sending that through Kevin. The manager for the area is currently reviewing and will get back to you directly ASAP.

Nice work!

I AM Very impressed with our Building report,photos are a plus and very detailed.From start to finish very professional.

I would recommend jims building inspections to everyone.
Thanks Andy.
God bless you all.

Baha F.

Baha F.Sydney, NSW

I found them by reading reviews here and they did the job very well, house get inspected and reported less than 24 hours , very accurate and hassle free with a reasonable price

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Building Inspection service - Used successfully against Builder defects in new homes

Their building inspections are excellent, very thorough and the inspector takes time to discuss the issues with you as well.
I have used Jim's on 3 separate occasions in the Manningham area in Victoria. They inspected new homes as well as a major renovation. In all occasions the reports were used against builders to fix major and minor defect items.
I would highly recommend anyone buying a new home or after a builder has done major works to a home to get it inspected, it will be money well spent !

One of a kind!

Stephen's work is fantastic. The report he presented to me is very thorough. Very detailed. It's so great that he took photos of his work and incorporate those images to the report, he also put arrows to pinpoint issues. Same day report, how responsive is that and fantastic. His work is quality and accurate. Stephen responded to my needs immediately. His communication with me is very punctual. He is great and I truly value the service he provided for us. I wish Stephen well and will highly recommend Stephen to friends and family. Jim's Building Inspections Caboolture I thank you very much!

Shannise

ShanniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service!

Domenic was very pleasant to deal with right from the beginning until the very end. All my queries and concerns were answered in a very prompt manner! Domenic was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the whole process leaving my family at ease. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and would use his services again!

Rachael

Rachael

Building inspection - excellent service

Outstanding service - quick response times, followed up with phone calls to walk through the findings and ensure I understood the detailed report provided. Highly recommend - I wouldn’t have picked up on the defects without this report.

Mary T.

Mary T.asked

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye

Hi Mary,
This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Anna D

Anna Dasked

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home.
Thanks Anna

ellen

ellenasked

Hi
I am building with one of the major builder and they reassured me that they have their own 3rd party inspectors to check through all the stages of build from checking of materials used as in contract till handover. But of course I would not take their words for it. Especially when there are so many inexperienced tradies around that go for fast job and fast money! Do you do such full stage inspection? How much will it cost and for which stage? Thanks matey!

Z. Chen
Z. Chen

Hi Elle, I totally agree with you, do not trust what the builder says regardless of the size, they always try to cover their fedects unless it’s too obvious or you bring it up. We did not do a full stage review, we only did a final stage inspection but even so lots of defects were identified, some of which you would never be aware of! It cost us only a couple of hundreds and it’s well worth it. The inspector gave us a very detailed inspection report plus lots of advice on how to deal with the builder which is very useful. Hope my answer helps.

Hi Ellen,

Z. Chen seems to agree with you, and I have to say, so do we. You want someone in your corner. We can certainly help you out here. In order to provide a quote, I need to get the local consultant to reach out to you directly and discuss your exact needs and offer a tailored solution. If you would like me to do this, you can email us at info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au and provide the property address (lot number is fine) and your best phone number to catch you on.

Luke
Luke

Hi Ellen,
I totally again with Z.Chen.
My builder promised my wife and I that he would build our master piece, and just before the build started I said I was getting my own private inspector in and said that I'd have to pay a admin fee to allow the inspector on-site. So that scared us off as that fee wasn't in our budget. We do kick ourselves for not getting every stage done, but we are so glad that we did get the final inspection done as there were so many defects that I didn't even see and I would visit the property every 3rd day. We were ment to be settling this friday but thats no longer happening due to all the problems that were found.
I highly recommend that you do get every stage checked yes it may cost some $$$ but don't do the same mistake that I did. Hope this can help

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Building Inspections representatives