• Job Satisfaction

PTN

PTN South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t know what his doing

We had an inspection with jims before purchasing our home. The room was 2100mm minimum hight is queensland is 2400mm they still pass the inspection. They couldn’t even bother looking at rotten floorboards that was unstable . That was on the balcony or leaking rotten foor that the tile lift up and was not waterproof. Would not recommend him at all. Did not see the actual damage to the roof. Once it rain it soak the hole front as there was cracked and he didn’t look at it. Thanks but you just made us purchase a rotten damage not liveable home that was pass the inspection not to mention i ask if he could Recognise if there is any asbestos and he said he don’t know.

Full Circle Property

Full Circle PropertyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable, with great attention to detail.

I use Michael Silverstein on a regular basis as I am a buyers advocate. I find him reasonably priced, Attends the property very quickly, has a great attention to details and a very broad knowledge of building practices. I have used many inspectors over the years and most focus on the aesthetics in order to justify the expense to the consumer. Michael focuses on the faults most potential buyers don't see and don't understand, then does a great job of explaining them. I have no hesitation in recommending Michael and feel he is an essential part of my team.

Tony

TonySouth-East, TAS

Excellent Service

I recently had cause to engage Daniel Duffy and Wayne Lawson for a Building and Pest Inspection on a property is rural Sth Australia. Being in Tasmania this was a big leap of faith and I must say speaking with both Daniel and Wayne they were excellent. After attending the site both contacted me to let me know they were finished and true to their work the reports were with me within 24 hours. The detail exhibited in both reports for me as a builder were excellent and very descriptive and showed me both know what they were doing. I gladly paid the costs and in the long-term, their reports certainly saved me from a rather expensive repair bill had I proceeded. Again I cannot say enough guys, well done.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Jim's Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

LDM

LDMPerth, WA

Superb Service for Building and Pest Inspection Report

I highly recommend Jim's Building and Pest inspection report especially Ramy who made a very good job inspecting my property. He is very thorough checked everything and inspect all areas of the house. Will definitely get their service in the future.

Super impressed

Super impressed by Richard’s professionalism, advice that was given in report and quick turn around of inspection and report. he is a must use and will be definitely using him again in the future.

AFM

AFMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast Service

Very fast service, replied to my phone message quickly & gave a quote that evening. Price was reasonable. I would recommend their services. Mehdi from Bentleigh East was very polite & helpful

Kamran B.

Kamran B.Sydney, NSW

Very detailed and accurate inspector

Richard Weeks conducted a perfect unit inspection for me. Overall a very good experience.
Richard dealt with the Real State Agent to arrange the inspection time. After the inspection we discussed about the main issues in the unit, how to fix them and a rough estimate regarding the cost.
Also within a day I received the comprehensive inspection report indicating some issues that I missed during my inspection.

Job Satisfaction

Very proactive, fast service, friendly people. Fair price.

Very proactive, fast service, friendly people.
The price was fair, I would recommend their services and hire them again next time.
To deal with them was easy since the beginning and in the end of the job I received a full report.

Very happy

Ngoc was really quick to reply to all of my enquiries I had. He made the hole thing a really easy and simple process aswell as doing a great job. thank you

David

DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent and comprehensive building and pest inspector

David Piva from Jim's Building Inspections (Canada Bay) conducted an incredibly comprehensive building and pest inspection report. The report highlighted issues that were missed in the vendor's original inspection reports & also provides recommendations on how to proceed with addressing various identified issues. I also had an asbestos inspection performed & the asbestos report similar to the building and pest report is detailed and comprehensive.

Matt G

Matt GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pricey but you get what you pay for

Excellent Service

Jack was a professional and friendly person. Response to our query was fast and efficient. This is the second time they are doing the inspection for us. Great service, highly recommended.

Paramveer S.

Paramveer S.Perth, WA

Building inspection

Ramy was very proffessional, detailed with the report and a nice person as well. We are satisfied with the report and recommend him. He was easy to talk to and very helpful in making us understand the building/quality standards. Thanks Jims cleaning.

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Richard provided an excellent service and provided feedback in a timely manner. I asked for a quote and he called me back within an hour. Once I had booked in and the initial inspection was completed he explained most major issues and mentioned most minor issues that may need rectifying as as soon as possible. Overall, I was very happy with the experience and would recommend the service.

Rob from Townsville

Rob from TownsvilleSydney Surrounds, NSW

I rang Jim’s building services as I needed to know if I had asbestos in my house as I was preparing to do renovations, Bob turned up on time did the inspection, I appreciated he squeezed my in on the day had results back within 3 days with written report, he explained the charges , overall very happy with professional service

Maggie76

Maggie76

Excellent service

Peter was brilliant. Very detailed report and prompt and friendly service. He went above and beyond to resolve an issue for me and kept me informed along the way. He explained things really clearly which was really helpful for me as a first home buyer. I can’t recommend Peter highly enough. Thank you!

Excellent service.

Jack provided a wonderfully helpful service and advice while completing a building inspection recently. I would highly recommend his services. Jack was very professional and meticulous in his approach to the inspection.

Professional and detailed!

Richard is so meticulous and patient during the whole inspection process. He also took time post inspection to answer our questions. On top of that He also offered a ton of great advice like how to read the strata report etc. We are lucky to have found such a good inspector like him. Definitely recommend to anyone who’s looking to purchase real estate.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!

Jack Oddy from Jim's Packenham, carried out a pre-purchase Building and Pest inspection for us in Warragul. We are extremely happy and impressed with the prompt, professional service and the detail in the report. Jack is easy to talk to and happy to respond to any questions. Highly recommend.

Denia

DeniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable & extremely courteous

Our investment property inspection was carried out by Andrew Skinner. He was very punctual, the inspection was carried out at late notice & we were very impressed with the final report presentation & found it to be very detailed.
We would highly recommend his services.
We have decided to move forward with our purchase because his report was so detailed & thorough.
Very impressed & excited about our new investment.

Pirya

Pirya asked

I want to know reviews about Eric and domenic please

Jamesasked

What qualifications do the building inspectors hold, do they need to produce some government certificate when they attend and do they inspect home in a lifestyle village.

Hi James,
All of our franchisees are suitably qualified with a background in building and hold Professional Indemnity Insurance. SA is an unlicensed state for building inspections, and as such we ensure that our franchisees have these qualifications and suitable practical experience in the building industry. We can certainly assist you with an inspection in a lifestyle village.
If you'd like to proceed with an inspection, please contact us on 131 546 and our friendly call centre staff will put you in touch with the local franchisee.

James

Hi Suzanne, I think it has picked me up in SA however I am looking at a village in Queensland. Thanks for your assistance.

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi James. Queensland is a licenced state and all our inspectors in Queensland are registered with the QBCC as per the requirements.

vidhu s.

vidhu s.asked

Hello Team,
Do you look into asbestos residue in houses

Hi Vidhu,
I'm not sure what you mean by "residue"? Jim's Building Inspections conduct Visual Asbestos checks, Asbestos reporting with sampling (when the property is owned by the client) and workplace registers and management plans.

See all Jim's Building Inspections questions