Phil H.

Phil H.South East Queensland, QLD

Mark is very thorough and knowledgeable. Friendly and will take the time to explain the good, the bad and the ugly. Can talk to him after receiving the written report also. Great service.

Highly recommended

Mark offered an excellent and professional service.The inspection was arranged within 24 hrs.I was impressed with the thoroughness of the report which included photographs of all the areas of concern.

Very prompt and efficient to organize the inspection

John was very prompt to reply to my text and organized the inspection for the next day.
I received the report in the evening, so just above 24h from end to end.

Gret work!

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Great service! Highly recommend.

Andy Johnson from Jim's Building Inspections Campbelltown did a great job with a building inspection. He had great communication and gave a in depth report. 5 stars, would highly recommend Andy.

Kerri

KerriSydney, NSW

Quick, reliable, excellent

We sought a quote from Jim's Building Inspections to do a pre-purchase building inspection in Sydney. Within minutes, I got a response to my quote, and we were all set up. Our building inspector Richard Weeks did a very thorough and meticulous job. He called me immediately after the inspection to give a verbal update and produced a full written report the next day, including detailed pictures, and clear recommendations. He also kindly spent a lot of time on the phone answering all our questions. I'm super impressed with his expertise and service, and would definitely recommend him.

Adam H.

Adam H.Sydney, NSW

great work

used them multiple times and they get the work done on time and every time, team are friendly and accommodating i have oassed on there details to friends and family.

Reliable, trustworthy and detailed

Richard Weeks did a building inspection for us on short notice which was very comprehensive. He later answered our phone call so we could clarify the significance of certain issues and we had the impression that he was very knowledgeable and accurate in his assessment of the quality of the building.

Andrew Skinner Building Inspection

Andrew promptly inspected the house i was planning to buy within the cooling off period and provided a great report that enabled me to reduce the final price of the house i was planning to buy. A comprehensive report helped me with a number of points to discuss with the vendor and his service was professional. Glad to recommend him at any time.

Violeta

VioletaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Jay Meiers did a building inspection prior to buying our house. From the initial booking call, Jay was prompt, efficient and very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and delivered the report within a couple of hours.

Great work highly recommend

Nick Pepper did a building and pest inspection for us at Nowra. I would highly recommend him. He arranged the inspection quickly, was thorough and went above and beyond. Great service!,

Efficient and thorough

Thanks Rob for the prompt service and flexibility with meeting/timing. Was very professional and report was done within 24h and able to give me an understanding of what to do.

Reliable, Helpful, and Thorough

Eric from Point Cook was prompt, reliable, and most helpful in assisting us with the building inspection. The report was thorough and clear, and Eric spent time after to follow-up and discuss further questions that we had, even providing valuable advice on how to maintain the property. Thank you Eric, for going above and beyond! Very professional and would highly recommend to anyone needing a building inspection!

Prompt and thorough

Very friendly and prompt service. The report was incredibly thorough and well done - no stone was left unturned. Well worth the money, would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a house inspection done right

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Very professional and efficient service

Thank you Andrew, exceptional service. The job was done very promptly and professionally and the report was very thorough. Really appreciated the time spent after to discuss the report and areas of concern. Great work.

Building, asbestos and pest inspection

My husband and I received outstanding service from Mark. We had a building, asbestos and pest inspection. The service was very prompt and the reports were thorough and comprehensive, clearly stating what need to be done first in easy to understand layman's terms. Mark truely went above and beyond for us, for which we are very appreciative!

Pre purchase inspection

Robert promptly organised an inspection of the house and provided us with a detailed verbal and written report. As it was the first time we had been through this process, Robert talked us through the process beforehand, explaining what was involved. I would definitely recommend him.

Professional and Informative

The inspection was conducted in a very organized and professional way. The report was detailed providing easy to follow information,explanations and photos. A very informative and thorough experience.Stephen has a lot of knowledge and experience in the building and construction industry.

Responsive and efficient

David Piva responded to our enquiry and did a great job. He attended early and sent through the report very quickly. Very friendly and helpful.
I will use David again in the future

B.Hossain

B.HossainSydney, NSW

Very good experience, end-to-end

I booked an inspection in Campbelltown area (Minto) and Andy Johnson conducted the inspection.
It was a fantastic experience end to end. Andy is very professional and customer focused. He contacted me promptly, listened to all my queries, explained the whole process and then kept me posted with the progress.

Inspection was done in 24 hours and I received the comprehensive report in another 24 hours. Andy was also so nice that he explained almost the whole report on my request even in after hours. Highly recommended and many Thanks again Andy!!

Dean

DeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, Friendly and Effective Service

Andrew conducted an inspection of the property we want to buy with one day's notice. The report he provided was well laid out and thorough, which has given me confidence to pursue a purchase subject to a few minor defects being rectified. Thanks for the peace of mind.

Mary T.

Mary T.asked

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi Mary,
This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Anna D

Anna Dasked

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home.
Thanks Anna

ellen

ellenasked

Hi
I am building with one of the major builder and they reassured me that they have their own 3rd party inspectors to check through all the stages of build from checking of materials used as in contract till handover. But of course I would not take their words for it. Especially when there are so many inexperienced tradies around that go for fast job and fast money! Do you do such full stage inspection? How much will it cost and for which stage? Thanks matey!

Z. Chen
Z. Chen

Hi Elle, I totally agree with you, do not trust what the builder says regardless of the size, they always try to cover their fedects unless it’s too obvious or you bring it up. We did not do a full stage review, we only did a final stage inspection but even so lots of defects were identified, some of which you would never be aware of! It cost us only a couple of hundreds and it’s well worth it. The inspector gave us a very detailed inspection report plus lots of advice on how to deal with the builder which is very useful. Hope my answer helps.

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi Ellen,

Z. Chen seems to agree with you, and I have to say, so do we. You want someone in your corner. We can certainly help you out here. In order to provide a quote, I need to get the local consultant to reach out to you directly and discuss your exact needs and offer a tailored solution. If you would like me to do this, you can email us at info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au and provide the property address (lot number is fine) and your best phone number to catch you on.

Luke
Luke

Hi Ellen,
I totally again with Z.Chen.
My builder promised my wife and I that he would build our master piece, and just before the build started I said I was getting my own private inspector in and said that I'd have to pay a admin fee to allow the inspector on-site. So that scared us off as that fee wasn't in our budget. We do kick ourselves for not getting every stage done, but we are so glad that we did get the final inspection done as there were so many defects that I didn't even see and I would visit the property every 3rd day. We were ment to be settling this friday but thats no longer happening due to all the problems that were found.
I highly recommend that you do get every stage checked yes it may cost some $$$ but don't do the same mistake that I did. Hope this can help

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Building Inspections representatives