Jim's Building Inspections

Jim's Building Inspections

Eric Ng - Point Cook

Eric Ng is a very dedicated man. Provided me very detailed report with a reasonable price. Took my stress off over the overwhelming building process. I cannot thank him enough.

Fantastic Service, Great Report.

I booked in a New Construction Inspection with Les Camilleri from Jim's Building Inspections. Les is very professional, provided a very detailed report in less then 24 hours of the inspection, takes his time to go through your property and his happy to answer any questions you may have.
Do yourself a favour and ask for Les Camilleri .

Building and pest

Absolutely brilliant service. Very clear on what we had done ,friendly and efficient. We get the report next day with details and pics .Will definitely recommend Mark! Thanks so much

Top service, good value for money

I booked this inspection in with Jims and post inspection within a one day turnaround they had provide a detailed report with several issues I would not have spotted. Highly recommended.

Professional Service, Excellent Report

Matt from Jim's Building Inspections Warrnambool was great to deal with and went through the property with a fine tooth comb. Matt's report highlighted everything with the property and gave me the confidence when making an offer.

Excellent customer service!

Sukhdev was very thorough with the property inspection, and provided us with an excellent, detailed report of his findings. He followed up with a phone call to discuss the report with us, which we found to be extremely helpful.

Fantastic service!

Domenic was absolutely brilliant. His inspection saved us from buying a dud property. He was extremely honest, very thorough and went the extra mile for us. Can't recommend him enough. We ended up with a great property that we know hasn't got any issues. Thanks Dom!

Meticulous and extensive - very happy

I was very happy with the service I received from Les from Jims Building Inspections Essendon. He was meticulous and extensive in his handover inspection for our new apartment. The report he sent us has saved us many times over the price we paid. Very happy with his work. Highly recommended.

Fast, professional and friendly service

Within 2 minutes of calling to get a quote for a building inspection I got a call back from John who inspected the property that day and discussed the inspection with me in person. I received the official report shortly after. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a fast and reliable inspection. Thanks!

Richard was amazing!!!

We utilised the services of Richard Weeks, and we couldn't recommend him enough to friends and family. His inspection was of the utmost quality, was comprehensive and thorough to the nth degree. Richard took the time to explain his report to us in layman's terms and identified items which we would never have thought was an issue. We really felt like he went "above and beyond" to make time for us to answer all of our questions.

Truly a master of his trade, Richard was professional, approachable and extremely knowledgeable. Given his expertise and suggestions, we definitely got great value for money for his inspection services. He was a calming influence as we stepped through the report together and his suggestions and tips made us feel confident that we were proceeding with the right property purchase.

Not happy

Don't feel like the place has been inspected properly. Report sounds like there isn't much fault with the building. We have had many tradesmen come as customers and they have all commented on how shoddy the building work is. The report doesn't sound like it's too bad. Now I will have to get another inspection done and pay again.
Update: I spoke witha a manager who said to me that I will need a different type of report from this guy and said that he will take the money I paid for the first report off the second report. I spoke to this second guy who told me he will bill me privately. I called the manager who said " Have I said that verbally or in a written format?" He then said he was going to get back to me. He never did. Anyways I found another place who will do the report at much cheaper rate than what this second guy will charge me. Just wasted my time and money.

Excellent and Quick

John was recommended to us and didn't disappoint. His report was thorough and it gave us all the information we needed. The whole process was simple and quick - nice job!

Thankful for attention to detail.

We had our new home inspected by Andy from Jim’s Building Inspections in Sydney. Having watched how thoroughly he inspected the home we were selling for our buyer, I was confident Andy was a good choice for a new home inspection.

His report to us proved to be thorough and detailed,and small items like paint missing on the tops of some doors were noted.

Andy is professional and pleasant to deal with. I was very pleased with the service he offered us.

great efficienct service

Jack was thorough with my inspection and I’d use him again for sure. He got back to me in a short amount of time and I was so impressed. Gave some good advice as well.

Excellent Service

Mark was great and happy to take time to go through all his findings in person after the inspection. Much better than reading a report and photos after the fact.

Very helpful service from Sukhdev Mangar in Werribee, VIC
Sukhdev has done a couple inspections for my husband and I now and was always very helpful and professional. He was happy to go over the inspection reports over the phone afterwards as well and answered all my questions no matter how small. He helpfully also came to inspect a little reno we are doing just to help give me some guidance and I really appreciated that.

Professional, quality service

Richard was a pleasure to deal with. He was punctual, professional and went above and beyond in conducting the building inspection as well as explaining observations and discussing in detail over the phone.

Pre-Purchase Building Inspection in Adelaide with Nick

We arranged a pre-purchase building inspection with Nick and he was fantastic. He was very responsive and the inspection was arranged at short notice. Nick was very professional and provided us with all the info we required. He also gave us phone numbers of specialist tradesmen to assist with the repairs. The report was thorough and provided the same day. Couldn’t recommend him highly enough!

Top level service

Prompt, extremley good communication, excellent report and follow up service.
Mark was on time, very descriptive and informative. The follow up from Kirstin was great too. We highly recommend Mark

Excellent service from Simon Lovisa

We have called upon Simon 3 times for building inspections during our current renovations. His professionalism, knowledge and honesty was excellent and his sound advice, particularly in regards to the asbestos concerns we had was very much appreciated. He was also able to assist us by putting us in contact with another tradesman when our plasterer pulled out at the last minute. Thank you Simon we would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone.

Hi I am building with one of the major builder and they reassured me that they have their own 3rd party inspectors to check through all the stages of build from checking of materials used as in contract till handover. But of course I would not take their words for it. Especially when there are so many inexperienced tradies around that go for fast job and fast money! Do you do such full stage inspection? How much will it cost and for which stage? Thanks matey!
Hi Elle, I totally agree with you, do not trust what the builder says regardless of the size, they always try to cover their fedects unless it’s too obvious or you bring it up. We did not do a full stage review, we only did a final stage inspection but even so lots of defects were identified, some of which you would never be aware of! It cost us only a couple of hundreds and it’s well worth it. The inspector gave us a very detailed inspection report plus lots of advice on how to deal with the builder which is very useful. Hope my answer helps.Hi Ellen, Z. Chen seems to agree with you, and I have to say, so do we. You want someone in your corner. We can certainly help you out here. In order to provide a quote, I need to get the local consultant to reach out to you directly and discuss your exact needs and offer a tailored solution. If you would like me to do this, you can email us at info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au and provide the property address (lot number is fine) and your best phone number to catch you on.Hi Ellen, I totally again with Z.Chen. My builder promised my wife and I that he would build our master piece, and just before the build started I said I was getting my own private inspector in and said that I'd have to pay a admin fee to allow the inspector on-site. So that scared us off as that fee wasn't in our budget. We do kick ourselves for not getting every stage done, but we are so glad that we did get the final inspection done as there were so many defects that I didn't even see and I would visit the property every 3rd day. We were ment to be settling this friday but thats no longer happening due to all the problems that were found. I highly recommend that you do get every stage checked yes it may cost some $$$ but don't do the same mistake that I did. Hope this can help

Can you put me intouch with Steve Mcbide Noosa for building inspection?
Hi there Donald. If you'd like to email info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au with your details (full name, phone, email, address of property) I can have Steve contact you directly.

Are you in Sydney, Westleigh area?
Hi Diane! We most certainly are. If you would like to speak to a local inspector you can contact 131 546 and they'll get everything organised for you.

Similar listings