Verifiedjimsbuildinginspections.com.au

2,047 reviews
karincrowe
karincroweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Unprofessional [Name Removed] who writes useless reports

I had [Name Removed], Jim's Building inspector do an inspection of my house for defects. His report was rejected due to it not being compliant. Very Unprofessional. Half way through the report [Name Removed] was doing for me, he changed companies, then he lost the only copy of my report and wrote up a bunch of irrelavant garbage, which was all rejected by insurance and lawyers. This guy brings down the Profession.
Kaycee D
Kaycee D

Wonderful experience!

Dudley from Dungraig was friendly, professional, timely and very efficient Show reply
Richard E
Richard E

fast and efficient

came day after request for asbestos inspection results back the next day very thorough would highly recommend Show reply
Honestreview
HonestreviewSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

A true professional

Phil from Jim’s Building inspections Montville, came to our property to do a building and pest inspection and we are absolutely thrilled with his knowledge, his communication skills, the way he interacted and explained things to us and his thorough inspection and work. His turnaround time was second to none as was his professionalism. Highly recommend Phil and thank you once again.
Allie B.
Allie B.2 posts

Fantastic customer service

As someone who just bought their first house and has no idea about building things I found the whole process with Jim's to be gold standard. I called to enquire in the morning, and there was a building inspector at the property the very same day! We received the full detailed report the next morning, and a follow up call to make sure we understood what was in the report. Even 2 weeks later, the building inspector (Ramy) has been incredibly helpful with advice on how to rectify some of the issues he found, and what we need to do to make sure our new home is safe and secure.

Ramy didn't have to go the extra mile after the job was done, but he continues to be a great help to us, is friendly, and always happy to give advice. Show reply

Stephen D
Stephen DPerth, WA

High quality and fast

Frankie was responsive and professional. The building report was thorough and was turned around very quickly. Thanks Show reply
Sue
Sue3 posts

Exemplary!

Dung responded promptly and completed the inspection without delay. I was impressed by his attention to detail and thoroughness, as well as his practical recommendations for remediation of defects. His reports, both verbal and written, were clear and comprehensive. Show reply
Judi
JudiTasmania5 posts

Jim's Building Inspections   DM

Hi Judi, sorry to hear you were not happy with the service provided, please call 13 15 46 to discuss and hopefully we can resolve the matter for you.

Nicky
Nicky9 posts

5 stars

Nick Delo is punctual, organised & thorough. Approachable & a good communicator. All round nice fellow.
Tamera Buckingham
Tamera BuckinghamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, punctual & great service

Phil & Fiona were fantastic! Very professional and thorough, they went above and beyond for us. Could not recommend enough. Show reply
Keila
Keila

Jack from Pakenham - Prompt and professional

We contacted Jack from Pakenham to inspect an area of the property we were purchasing that a previous inspector was unable to access. Jack was efficient and able to attend the property the same day, he phoned upon completing the inspection to give a summary and his report was well written and easy to understand.
W Show reply
Con H
Con H2 posts

Great experience

Andrew was great ,he did the inspection for the property we were looking to buy in short notice,
He was thorough and very helpful,
He called me after the inspection and talk about what needs to be done,
I would recommend Andrew without any hesitation. Show reply
June B
June BSydney, NSW2 posts

Quality Service

Andrew not only prepared a detailed report on the property I was going to buy but he was also available on the phone to answer questions. Andrew provided a very professional service. Show reply
Harshal
Harshal

Best in town!

Eric is highly recommended for building inspection. Prepared a comprehensive report for our purchase. Show reply
Alison N.
Alison N.

Well done Matt from Jim’s Building Inspections Manly West

We had an excellent experience with Matt from Jim’s Building Inspections Manly West. Matt was reliable and punctual and communicated with us through the whole process. We especially appreciated the prompt delivery of the inspection report. Would definitely recommend. Show reply

Tom G
Tom G

Hi, How much would a pest and building inspection cost in Burwood for a 4-bedroom house? Also, what is your turnaround time commitment? Cheers, Tom

Jim's Building Inspections   DM

Hi Tom, Please call13 15 46 to get in touch with your nearest inspectors to arrange a quote.

Diana Z.
Diana Z.

Hi there,
I've got my building inspection report on 15/04/2023 for 4 32 Weir Street Balwyn VIC 3103. The report mentioned the potential asbestos in our kitchen/bathroom, and asked us to provide evidence of renovations. I've send several emails with the renovation photos to prove that the renovation was recent, and no asbestos were there. However no one got back to me.
Can someone please follow up and get back to me with email: [Removed]. I'm currently residing overseas so my mobile will not work.
Diana Zou

Jim's Building Inspections   DM

Hi Diana, can you please advise who the inspector is? So I can have the correct person contact you.

Manny
Manny

Hi! How much does it cost to conduct an inspection of a 21 square home (4BR, 2BATH, double garage and when is the next available time and date?

Jim's Building Inspections   DM

Hi Manny, Please call 131546 and they can put you in touch with your closest inspector who can assist you.

Contact info for Jim's Building Inspections