Great Service!

Nathan offered a great service from start to finish. He was very professional, informative and happy to answer questions. We were impressed with the Building Inspection Report that was provided. It was very detailed and thorough. We wouldn't hesitate to use Nathans services again.

John from the Camberwell VIC franchise deserves 5 stars.

I would like to give John from the Camberwell VIC franchise 5 stars. John spent a full 2-hour inspecting the house we intended to purchase. He showed up with a professional camera and was very thorough. He produced a very detailed report, in which each description was accompanied by photo evidence and explanation re why it was a defect and its seriousness. John also clearly explained what was outside his scope of practice, for example checking gas, water pipes etc. We actually commissioned 2 independent building inspections on the house but we think John is the better preformer. While I cannot comment on other franchises within Jim's , I would highly recommend John from the Camberwell VIC franchise.

Job Satisfaction

Best building inspector we've had

John is very detailed and thorough with his inspections/reports. The report format is super clear and easy to understand. John was also great at explaining all the issues and areas of concern. We've got reports from a few different inspectors but John has been the best by far. Really great service and attention to detail.

Domenic Crea

Domenic conducted a great detailed inspection, and saved us from getting into a very difficult situation. He took the time out to explain the defects to us and the future implications they may bring. This was very helpful as we are new to Melbourne. The report was well compiled, timely and very professional.

Detail Inspection by David Piva

Definitely worthwhile using an 3rd party like Jims Building inspections David Piva was very knowledgeable covered all elements in the new build. The report was clear and easy to read I would highly recommend to anyone finalising their build.

Grahame ,inspector for Bowral areas

Grahame has been a total professional during my inspections and the extra ones i needed to keep the company building my house on track and to get them to rectify all defects and faults as Grahame found them , which they were not too happy about.Without Grahame I would not have known many of these problems .I will be recommending him to my family and friends who may be building in the future ,I think today we need this service to make sure they are building your dream home NOT a nightmare.
Thank you again Grahame , regards Angela W

Very easy to talk to and very informative

Andrew has been great, after the building inspection he talked me through it all and showed me everything he picked out around the property. He didn't rush through it or make me feel like I couldn't get a word in which was great. He also gave some rough estimates of costs for certain things and a contact for one of the jobs that needs doing. Very thorough and happy to answer all my questions, I highly recommend him!

Domenic Crea

Domenic Crea was very efficient, professional and knowledgeable. I received my VERY detailed building inspection report within 12 hours from my initial request online.He really looks after his clients well.

Friendly, Professional, high quality

Highly recommend: I was assigned Les who was very friendly and professional. He was meticulous and the report was highly detailed. The report was easy to understand. Great service and quality.

Job Satisfaction

Domenic is best in what he does

We had our house inspected by Domenic Crea throughout all the stages of its construction. We were always amazed at the way how he picks up the defects and at the way how clearly he documents them. Very amicable, flexible and punctual. I recommended him to one of my friends who is also building his house and he is also satisfied with his work. And I am gonna recommend him to many of my friends.

John was brilliant!

I contacted John at Marrickville branch and within the hour he replied and was able to fit me in with 2 Day notice due to a deadline on the cooling off period.

He was super prompt to reply to the questions I had, and the report came back with everything I needed to know less than 24h after the inspection.

Thank you John for your prompt and courteous services.

Amazing!!

Mark is very thorough and helpful for any information needed, he found things another company didn’t which helped with our settlement of property, it’s the second time we have used mark and I will recommend mark to anyone

Job Satisfaction

Highly Recommend! Perfect service - Thank you, Jason Illingworth!

When I first made the inquiry, via Jim's website, I was contacted within 20 min, by phone and email, from Jason Illingworth. Originally, I contacted Jim's for my friends build in Geelong, however, Jason was so prompt and informative that I asked if he would be able to inspect my established home located in the Ballarat region, to which he agreed -Thankfully! Once the contract was signed, Jason contacted the agent straight away and attended the property the next day, also, provided the building and pest inspection report that same night! Talk about extreme organisational skills and great communication too! The building and pest report provided, is very detailed, in line with Australian Standards and building requirements, yet, it's explained in layman's terms, so it's easy to understand for non building people, and providing recommendations on how to prevent further damage to minor defects etc. I will definitely be referring Jason/Jim's building to my friends and family- Thank you very much, Jason, really appreciate your efforts in assisting me. Many thanks, Rachael

Job Satisfaction

Les in the Melton area is ace!

Les in the Melton area provided a VERY thorough, honest and efficient building inspection on my now-home. His report allowed my to purchase without any surprises! Very good at communication and super friendly to boot!

Thorough inspection

Definately recommend if this is the first time having to inspect property.
They were happy to cater to our request with only one weeks notice, and ensured that they have completed their inspection with a verbal and draft report before we were booked to inspect the porperty ourselves.

Saved us $1000's

Saved us $1000's of dollars and much heartache.
Explained all the details of the report in a way we could understand.
Excellent professional timely detailed reliable service. Actually a 6 star business.

Job Satisfaction

Satisfactory and perfect !

We recently had our building inspection done via Eric Ng from Jims and we are so glad with the service and attention to details !
As first home buyers it is important that we take extra measures for our first property and Eric was so helpful in explaining how the inspection works and also showed us lot of details and things that normally we would not know about.
His attention to details and inspecting the house with care and precision is something we were really impressed with and would highly recommend him.

Aurnie

Outstanding Service

Very professional with the way Pieter Kastelan carried out a building Inspection for us and prepared the reports. Pieter also said we can call him anytime If we have any questions.

Legend! Domenic

Highly recommend Domenic to anyone. He's professional and highly experienced. Very through with his work and best of all a great human being. He will walk you through every step of the process and give professional advise. His reporting is very detailed and will always provide to the point, true facts about the property. Thank you for your help and support Dom!!

Professional Expert Services

We were incredibly impressed by Tiho's professionalism and expertise. We had Tiho inspect our new apartment last evening, and received a professional and comprehensive report the next morning. Tiho was very knowledgeable and was happy to answer any questions we had, being first time home buyers. We highly recommend Tiho's services!

Job Satisfaction

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye
Hi Mary, This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home. Thanks Anna

Hi I am building with one of the major builder and they reassured me that they have their own 3rd party inspectors to check through all the stages of build from checking of materials used as in contract till handover. But of course I would not take their words for it. Especially when there are so many inexperienced tradies around that go for fast job and fast money! Do you do such full stage inspection? How much will it cost and for which stage? Thanks matey!
Hi Elle, I totally agree with you, do not trust what the builder says regardless of the size, they always try to cover their fedects unless it’s too obvious or you bring it up. We did not do a full stage review, we only did a final stage inspection but even so lots of defects were identified, some of which you would never be aware of! It cost us only a couple of hundreds and it’s well worth it. The inspector gave us a very detailed inspection report plus lots of advice on how to deal with the builder which is very useful. Hope my answer helps.Hi Ellen, Z. Chen seems to agree with you, and I have to say, so do we. You want someone in your corner. We can certainly help you out here. In order to provide a quote, I need to get the local consultant to reach out to you directly and discuss your exact needs and offer a tailored solution. If you would like me to do this, you can email us at info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au and provide the property address (lot number is fine) and your best phone number to catch you on.Hi Ellen, I totally again with Z.Chen. My builder promised my wife and I that he would build our master piece, and just before the build started I said I was getting my own private inspector in and said that I'd have to pay a admin fee to allow the inspector on-site. So that scared us off as that fee wasn't in our budget. We do kick ourselves for not getting every stage done, but we are so glad that we did get the final inspection done as there were so many defects that I didn't even see and I would visit the property every 3rd day. We were ment to be settling this friday but thats no longer happening due to all the problems that were found. I highly recommend that you do get every stage checked yes it may cost some $$$ but don't do the same mistake that I did. Hope this can help

CategoryHome Inspection Companies