Jim's Building Inspections

Jim's Building Inspections

Fantastic Customer Service!

Andrew was professional and thorough while inspecting the property. Andrew's findings of the property where backed up with explanations on why the damage on the property happened or possible ways to correct them. Andrew provided a comprehensive inspection report the same day as the inspection, I would definitely recommend his services!

Domeic crea look no further !!!!

We called domenic crea one week before our final inspection and from word go he was so helpful and reassuring. He exceeded our expectations definitely a 10/10 will definitely recommend domenic. Thankyou domenic
Gulay and mark

Professional, most efficient and helpful.

I highly recommend David Ollerenshaw for his service. He was professional, most efficient and helpful. The turnaround was smooth and swiftly completed within 24 hours. Without his swift and efficient service I may have missed out buying my dream home. Yvonne

Thorough, Prompt, Efficient & Professional

This is the first time that I have used Mark from Jim's and it won’t be the last. He provided a comprehensive inspection and the report that followed was equally as comprehensive. He was punctual. As this was our first time utilising this type of service in this region it made me feel confident and ultimately saved us a great deal of time and money. Thanks Mark

Brilliant Inspector - Domenic Crea

I contacted Jims and was assigned to Domenic Crea. I inspected all stages of my build with him and was really happy with his service.
The inspections are reasonably priced and offer real value for money. Some of the defect Domenic identified were critical and glad we took note of them early in the build. The reports were easy to understand as it had pictures to support the defect description.
He also followed up to ensure that I understood the report and waited to hear back the response from the builder. Would highly recommend this service!

False building report!

Had a building and pest inspection. The inspector said there was a major default in the roof structure without even going in the roof! A second inspection was done by someone who actually went in the roof and found no faults at all! As a result the buyer pulled out of the contract! Thankyou very much for the loss of the sale on my house!

Quick turnaround and thorough report!

I contacted Jims and was assigned to Rishies Siva. Booked an inspection with him for the next day. His report was comprehensive and with quality photos so I could identify the problems.

Rishies followed up with me to make sure I understand the report well.

Excellent Inspector- Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner's service went above and beyond. He was friendly, prompt, thorough and accommodating. He submitted the report within a couple of hours of completing the inspection. The photos were clear, the information was easy to understand and the recommendations were incredibly useful. I couldn't recommend a better inspector!

Les from Jims Building Inspections Essendon

Les was perfect, he had great attention to detail and picked up important things anyone else would have missed. He is also willing to help down the track with any questions I might have in the future. Would highly recommend

Fantastic inspection job by David Piva!

David Piva did a fantastic inspection job for our newly bought house. He was meticulous and thorough when checking every corner of the house. His report presented detailed illustrations and suggestions for future repairment and amendment, which are really helpful for us. More importantly, he was patient when chatting with us to explain the issues one by one and answering our follow-up questions. His professional suggestions and advice were very helpful for us to evaluate the renovation cost of the house. All in all, definitely 5 stars for David Piva!

Reliable Service

Would highly recommend Richard's services to anyone needing an inspection. Report was very thorough and allowed us to make an informed decision about the property. Richard was professional, knowledgable and easy to work with.

Great Job!

Les from Jims Building Inspections Essendon was great. Very easy to deal with and provided lots of information throughout the whole process. We received a very detailed report the next day and Les was available for any follow up questions or concerns we had. Would highly recommend.

Excellent service

Adam arrived punctually. He was courteous and very thorough. He did not find any critical problems but there were a number of defects that we would not have noticed. We would recommend this service to anyone buying a new apartment.

Excellent service, very prompt and reliable

Certainly very impressed with Eric's service and promptness in answering our questions and catering to the needs of our build. Very detailed report given upon each stage completion, Highly recommend!

Feedback Jims Building Inspections Marrickville EXCELLENT

John Markham of Jims Building Inspections Marrickville was excellent. His pre purchase assessment was thorough, and his communication style was really effective and reliable. I would highly recommend him and use his services again

Quick and efficient

I contacted Mark Rowlingson and got an appoint to suit my schedule. Mark arrived on time and after the inspection gave me a verbal briefing of the outcome. I had the formal report in my inbox the next morning. The end to end process from contact to receiving the report was quick and efficient. I highly recommend Mark’s services for your next house inspection.

Andrew Muling was fantastic

Andrew Muling contacted us the same day we made an online enquiry for an asbestos inspection. When we spoke, he squeezed us in the same day to inspect and take samples. He was prompt, thorough and communicated with us throughout the process. Would use again and highly recommend.

Les - really thorough and professional

Les fit us in when we had a tight timeframe and was so thorough. We were pleasantly surprised at how much time and effort he put into the job, including calling as soon as he had left the property. The photos made it very easy to understand all issues on the report. He has helped us make a much more informed decision and I can recommend him without any hesitation.

Great inspector that shows professionalism!

Richard Weeks is very detailed in his inspections. He had found issues ranging from defects to non compliance. I have engaged inspectors in the past and none is as top notch as him. Highly recommended for pre purchase inspections.

Les - Defect inspection report

Les is a professional in his field and has great attention to detail when organising a detailed construction inspection report. He took photos in areas of the property which i personally never would've been able to pick up on. He was punctual and very quick to respond to my emails and inquiries. Thanks again for your help Les!

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home. Thanks Anna

Hi I am building with one of the major builder and they reassured me that they have their own 3rd party inspectors to check through all the stages of build from checking of materials used as in contract till handover. But of course I would not take their words for it. Especially when there are so many inexperienced tradies around that go for fast job and fast money! Do you do such full stage inspection? How much will it cost and for which stage? Thanks matey!
Hi Elle, I totally agree with you, do not trust what the builder says regardless of the size, they always try to cover their fedects unless it’s too obvious or you bring it up. We did not do a full stage review, we only did a final stage inspection but even so lots of defects were identified, some of which you would never be aware of! It cost us only a couple of hundreds and it’s well worth it. The inspector gave us a very detailed inspection report plus lots of advice on how to deal with the builder which is very useful. Hope my answer helps.Hi Ellen, Z. Chen seems to agree with you, and I have to say, so do we. You want someone in your corner. We can certainly help you out here. In order to provide a quote, I need to get the local consultant to reach out to you directly and discuss your exact needs and offer a tailored solution. If you would like me to do this, you can email us at info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au and provide the property address (lot number is fine) and your best phone number to catch you on.Hi Ellen, I totally again with Z.Chen. My builder promised my wife and I that he would build our master piece, and just before the build started I said I was getting my own private inspector in and said that I'd have to pay a admin fee to allow the inspector on-site. So that scared us off as that fee wasn't in our budget. We do kick ourselves for not getting every stage done, but we are so glad that we did get the final inspection done as there were so many defects that I didn't even see and I would visit the property every 3rd day. We were ment to be settling this friday but thats no longer happening due to all the problems that were found. I highly recommend that you do get every stage checked yes it may cost some $$$ but don't do the same mistake that I did. Hope this can help

Can you put me intouch with Steve Mcbide Noosa for building inspection?
Hi there Donald. If you'd like to email info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au with your details (full name, phone, email, address of property) I can have Steve contact you directly.

Similar listings