Darbecca
See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Darbecca

• Job Satisfaction
Sukhveer K.
Sukhveer K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You have my trust Darbecca :)

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would not trust my home inspection with anyone else! They are the best!

Rijosh
RijoshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Darren and his team was very helpful in the entire process of build. Highly recommended. We can trust in Darbecca and they will look after their clients well. No hesitation to recommend to anyone.

Mary Hanna
Mary HannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend to anyone building a home

We have had Dale Jamieson attend a fixing and waterproofing inspection and the advice and recommendations in both reports have been invaluable. We highly recommend this service to anyone building a home. Relying on building surveyors to conduct their own inspections is not enough in ensuring quality workmanship and full compliance with BCA. The cost of inspections as a proportion of the entire build cost is insignificant and worth every cent.

Kim D.
Kim D.Victoria

Great customer service, attention to detail and impressive. Highly recommended for any new builds

Such an amazing job done by Greg and the team! Honestly the customer service is excellent and inspection reports covers everything, with such high attention to detail and complete piece of mind! They have helped us get the best from our builders With the report providing us confidence to push back on builders and ask for things to be reworked correctly. Highly recommend.

loli
loliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Excellent Excellent

They are the best service inspectors very professional and they pick everything I highly recommend.from Mary and Neville thankyou so much we will be using you again for our next property

Darren L.DarbeccaSend a private message

Mary and Neville. Thank you. Your comments keep us going. The whole team at Darbecca wish you well. Enjoy your home and we look forward to assisting again in the future.
Darren and the Darbecca team.

Michael F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Money well Spent and Peace of Mind! Big thanks Darbecca and to Robert!

Michael F.

Really awesome to see Darren and some great history between you and Robert.

:) Thanks again Darbecca!

Sam Lakin
Sam Lakin South East Queensland, QLD

Would highly recommend- such a valuable service this Company go above and beyond

Darbecca was recommended to me by a friend who is building her home, I have used them now for two inspections, they have been amazing and I can honestly say I don’t know what I would do without them, they go above and beyond and actually care about your home being made as promised but more importantly to the construction standards that are in place to protect the client from defected and dangerous homes being passed off as complete. Big thanks to Clayton and Gregg.

Dear Sam,

Thank you for your review. Comments like yours keep us going. All the team have one goal. That is to ensure that we assist you. Thank you from both myself Darren Love and the whole team at Darbecca.

Michael M.
Michael M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very positive experience with Rob and the Darbecca team.

Darbecca were very good to deal with on all fronts, their admin team are generally quick to respond and generally have no issues squeezing in appointments. I had Rob as the inspector for the building process and and was very detailed in his reports picking up many defects and following up the rectifications from the previous inspection on his next inspection and if the defect hadn't been rectified he would list it again in the next inspection report to ensure it would be rectified. Rob also lent himself to be contacted if we weren't sure on anything or needed any help with anything. Overall I'm very happy choosing Darbecca and believe it was money well spent.

Christine S.
Christine S.South East Queensland, QLD

So grateful

Darbecca have been incredible over the last couple of months. Clayton and Greg went above and beyond to support me during my build, particularly when dealing with a non-compliant builder that was trying to intimidate me and refuse Darbecca on site in the beginning. Every report (I hired them for every stage) was thorough and detailed, nothing was missed. Clayton even picked up defects at handover that I would never have noticed. If you're considering hiring a private building inspector - give these guys a call ASAP.

Darren L.DarbeccaSend a private message

We engaged Darbecca as a private inspector for a new build. Our inspector Clayton was very thorough and insightful. I seriously recommend his services for any practical completion inspections for new builds.

Bonnie
BonnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would not buy or build a house without Darbecca

We have used both Darbecca Vic and QLD for both our house inspections(new build) and highly recommend. Also suggest an inspection for each stage,they have saved us thousands of dollars in repairs and a headache with the builder

Find out how Darbecca compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Darbecca truly is what it says..

SIMPLY THE BEST

Kim
KimSouthwest, VIC

Very thorough

Money well spent! The inspector found issues with my build that I never would have noticed. I wish I got them to inspect the ealier stages of my house as well.

angeloferraro
angeloferraroasked

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Darren L.DarbeccaSend a private message

Yes, This is something I routinely carry out. If you are concerned by the background of one of my Consultant, please contact me directly via 03 5366 6900. Ask to speak with me only. Darren Love.

Pooja
Poojaasked

Hi Darbecca team, I am building with Porter davis and they have below requirement for an independent private inspector. Pleas confirm if you are one of the three below points so that I can hire you.

"What is the difference between registered & non registered independent inspection
services?
If you wish to engage an Independent Inspection Service there are many reputable qualified
inspection services, so we recommend you research the background and qualifications of those
companies.
We will engage and discuss any matters with our customers; however we will only formally respond
to the written reports of qualified inspection services. By qualified we mean someone who holds one
of the following qualifications.
 Registered Building Practitioner
 Licenced Engineer
 Licenced Building Surveyor
Those who are non‐qualified provide information that is of opinion only and as such we do not
engage in these types of reports."

Pooja
Poojaasked

services?
companies.
of the following qualifications.
 Registered Building Practitioner
 Licenced Engineer
 Licenced Building Surveyor
engage in these types of reports."

Darren L.DarbeccaSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Darbecca representatives