ACY Securities

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ACY Securities

• Rates and Fees
Costa L.
Costa L.Darwin, NT

The fastest broker around

I had traded as a professional for years, now I do not work in the industry I still like to keep my finger on the pulse and trade my own funds from time to time. I joined go markets because a friend introduced me to the fact that their servers were located in LD4 and I can assure you it makes a huge difference. Speed of execution makes a huge difference to my short term trading strategies and go markets are the fastest retail broker around. In actual fact the slowest part of the service is meta trader itself... Fast execution and low spreads, what more do we need.

Charlie Kay
Charlie KaySydney, NSW

Patient Customer Service

Man T.
Man T.Sydney, NSW

A1 Forex Broker

Service has been great, learnt a lot from the analysts from ACY such as Cooper and Cliff really appreciate for insights. Started trading not long ago and the account manager has been helping me along the way! top team to deal with.

Uforunicorn
UforunicornSydney, NSW

Great journey

I started as a beginner knows nothing about trading..now I have been with ACY for a year. I found ACY very helpful not just as a trading platform but also a good trainer, listener, always been there for me through market up and down. I learnt a lot and built much confidence in trading. I feel like I can trust and stay with ACY for long term.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how ACY Securities compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Kenier S.
Kenier S.Sydney, NSW

ACY has been excellent

Up to now my experience with ACY has been excellent. Every day I receive an email with the trades in my account. They confirm every deposit and retiring money from the account is without delays. I use EAs (Robots) with a VPS and there are no delays in the orders. Also, they are very much on top of the situation of the market and advise when there is a political or other situation that can generate potential large movements in the market. Also, their leverage is excellent Their chat - support is helpful and to the point. I think that is an outstanding broker.

Mystery shopper
Mystery shopperasked

Do you accept foreign clients other than Australians? I'm in Malaysia at the moment.

ACY SupportACY Securities

Hi there. Only Australian residents can be onboarded via our Australian website and business entity via www.acy.com.au. We do accept clients who are based overseas through our overseas entity via www.acy.com, which has a different license and terms and conditions.
Please review the terms and conditions for the relevant entity you get redirected to when viewing our website. Looking forward to helping you.

Gabriel Hyen
Gabriel Hyenasked

A lot of Australian brokers started dropping their leverages for retail clients, is that the same for ACY Securities?

ACY SupportACY Securities

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

Yes, that's correct. On 29 March 2021, ASIC’s Product Intervention Order came into effect for all ASIC-regulated brokers, restricting the leverage we can offer retail clients as per below:

 30:1 for CFDs referencing an exchange rate for a major currency pair
 20:1 for CFDs referencing an exchange rate for a minor currency pair, gold or a major stock market index
 10:1 for CFDs referencing a commodity (other than gold) or a minor stock market index
 2:1 for CFDs referencing crypto-assets
 5:1 for CFDs referencing shares or other assets

The main purpose of the Product Intervention Order is to introduce greater protections for clients and shield them from excessive risk - which we support and we were in fact one of the first brokers within Australia and globally to publicly comment on this.

That said, we do offer flexible leverage to those who qualify as sophisticated/experienced traders. Do you consider yourself to be in this category?

Outside of leverage though, another area where ACY Securities is super competitive is in cost of trading. Whether you trade with ACY as a retail client or as a sophisticated client, you will enjoy ultra low cost of trading. We have spreads from 0.3 pips and for commission based accounts (for the more active traders) it's $3 round turn on all FX majors, Gold and Oil. That's just $1.5 per lot per side - One of the cheapest commission structures Australia-wide.

If you check the cost of trading with other brokers in Australia, especially on their premium or "recommended" accounts types, you will see that in most cases, their commissions are much higher than ours.

Where you keen to open a test account?

Kind regards,
Justin Pooni,
Head of Branding & Communications

yudididi
yudididiasked

ACY is such a great CFD platform, which not only provides thousands of trading products, but also excellent customer services.
My account manager can always explore solutions for me timely, if there is a need.

Get an answer from our members and ACY Securities representatives