Shares in Value

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with Shares in Value

I have only been with Shares in Value for a few months.
Have more than recovered my subscription and also covered the costs of other advisers like TMF which I now find redundant.
They regularly follow up with informative reports AND actually listen to and review my ideas.
Highly recommended.

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Great Advice and great trading tips

Shares in Value provide a great service and most of their trading ideas have made me profits - and some ideas have generated really good profits. I Highly recommend this service for those who don't want to do their own research an are looking for good trading recommendations.

Easy to understand

A very good service and easy to understand, with a good website .
I have been following there recommendations for some time with some great buys and love their alerts which are in real time.Enjoy their regular contacts,just enough and always ready to assist.
A great service and would recommend to any SMSF..excellent.

Well Explained

I like the way they explain why to buy the shares they recommend , negative is sometimes recommend ones that have already risen considerably also have had very few follow up calls .
Like the regular emails.

Love the service, love making money.....

I have worked with this company since the start. They are on a winning streak. I now have a great relationship with my advisor and look forward to our future.

Good service and good recommendations

Regular emails with share recommendation and some good results. I received quite a few followup calls with advice and tips. I have been happy with the service. Would recommend to others.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Excellent support and advice

I have been using Shares in Value for some months now and am very impressed by the individual support, clear advice and share reviews they provide. I had been using another larger advisor for several years but lost confidence in this other organisations advice. Shares in Value appear to be far more suitable for a self managed super fund such as I manage. The Shares in Value website is easy to navigate, updated regularly and I have been contacted personally on several occasions to alert me re stocks I held or new purchase recommendations. I would be confident in recommending their services and the returns I have achieved by using their services have far outweighed the subscription costs.

Kzee

KzeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional, Well Researched, Good Customer Service

I have increased the percentage of my return on my investment, and covered the cost of the subscription, thanks to the advice from the staff in Shares in Value. I appreciate the excellent attention I have received, with regular updates, recommendations and phone calls from an adviser. They have a knowledge of companies I would not have come across in my own research.

Andrew

AndrewNorth West, QLD

Review

Haven’t been with them long enough to form an opinion . Good that they don’t throw too many suggestions up and have a good cross section of stocks.
See what the next six months holds.

Edward

Having only joined Shares in Value recently i have found the information & the Service to be very productive .in only 3 months i have recovered the cost of my subscription & are reviewing there suggestions daily.
I would like to see them improve there Web Site with more Charting & Pre Sessions earning for companies.
Overall im happy with there advice & will continue to recommend them to other investors.
Edward

Robert F.

Robert F.Sydney, NSW

Sensible no frills advice that produces results

I have used a number of share advisory services over the years and find Shares in Value the most productive. They keep the number of companies reviewed nd recommendd tight but they are all thoroughly researched.

No froth and bubble with these guyd, it's all good sensible advise. And they offer great personal service.

Jean

JeanNorth Queensland, QLD

service and attention

It is a pleasant surprise to see a company that gives you that personal attention to assist you well on your trading journey, plus give you excellent stock selection. Would recommend them to all.

Ad

What a breath of fresh air.

What a breath of fresh air this company is. Their personal service is amazing, I am actually making money from the well researched stock recommendations. Shares in Value focus on their core business, the client, and am impressed with that. It is a symbiotic relationship, if we make money, they make money, by client recommendation.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Well researched recommendations; excellent service

I've been receiving and applying the Shares in Value recommendations since October 2020 and I'm very pleased with the outcomes for my share portfolio. Their technology stock recommendations in particular have been providing me with positive returns. Excellent customer service.

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy so far

I have only recently joined Shares In Value but have been investing in stocks for many years. Their excellent level of personal service and many of their stock selection ideas have, so far, been impressive. I particularly enjoy having an advisor who responds to my queries in very quick time as this is often extremely valuable for me.

Sumit B

Sumit BSydney, NSW

The best in Market

After being in the markets for many years and picking stocks on my own and using brokers and getting unsatisfactory results i decided to try Shares in Value.

I have been using shares in value for a few months now and I must say I have never seen these kinds of performances. Their premium portfolio is exceptional with hidden gems that I have never heard about before. I have picked up a few great stocks in the last few months and made over 100 % on more than half of these so I cannot be happier. The platform is super easy to use and having someone to speak with makes life a lot more easier for me. I have not only saved a lot of money in fees to the brokers but also made significant gains with their help. Highly recommended!

Colin L.

Colin L.Sydney, NSW

Great advice

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shares in Value

I joined Shares in Value with a 5 year membership in late October 2020, after having belonged to another share advisory group for a number of years and since then I am getting great value for money with my investing. I have already paid for my membership and more in that time and I take a lot more notice of what is happening with the ASX and individual shares. Looking forward to achieving some of our later in life aims with Shares in Value's help!