Verifiedsharesinvalue.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5
4.2
Attentive, professional customer service
Concise, accurate reports
Helped reviewers get good returns

Alan
AlanPerth, WA3 posts
 Pinned

Investing your way.. with Professional analysis and insight

I am a 55 yr old that has dabbled in shares ( and have lost more than i have gained.. :( ), and have been trying to find the best place to invest my money for our future retirement..
I was not happy with any of the super funds as i had little to no control..
Then i found "Shares in value " , one of there sales team ( George ) called me , and went through what they had to offer.. It wasn't a hard sell , and he went through the process slow and easy..
I took the plunge and purchased a year subscription.. I was going to invest approx. 70K to see how it transpired over the year , to get a feel for there accuracy in their reports before in invested further..

After 2 months i am up 14% up with growth , while also owning dividend stocks , that i have had approx $1800 paid out..

Their analysis is second to none , and their fortnightly webinars give a great insight to the companies they recommend.

They have given me the confidence to be able to invest on my own.. using their thorough analysis and professional judgment..

I really cant thank them enough..

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Margaret Clark
Margaret Clark

Happy with Shares in Value

Shares in Value is good value. I like the in-depth research and the fortnightly webinars. I have bought most of the high conviction stocks.
Gobind
GobindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

have not been with Shares in value for long, in short time i have been impressed with their service

James have been in touch whenever there is new information on high conviction stock.
Darren W.
Darren W.Sydney, NSW

My experience

I have been with Shares in Value for over two years now and I am more than happy to write this review.
I have used many other services in the past, including Stock Doctor, Fat Prophets, Motley Fool and Morning Star with little to no success unfortunately :(
Shares in Value has consistently provided high quality information over the years allowing good, stable growth in my SMSF holdings.
I decided to have my portfolio reviewed by their analysts and this has already saved me 10s of thousands in potential losses!
I will be renewing my membership once again.
Enrico D.
Enrico D.

I am in the share market to make money

On top of the great way shares in value talks about small to large cap stocks. I would like some conversation/opinion on where stop loss should be placed and if there is a difference between small or big cap please thanks for your service
Grant
Grant3 posts

I have enjoyed being a small trader over two decades

Investing in the stock market can be challenging; the best advice I can supply from experience is don't think all the eggs are going to land in your basket. Never expect to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, leave something for someone else. To have moderate success you need patience, undertake research, have funds, be prepared to incur losses and have access to good advice. Shares in Value provide good advice and their reference library is of the highest standard. No body is infallible and at the end of the day, it's the Trader (yes, that it you) who has to make the final judgement as when and what to buy and sell. Enjoy the ride, it can be both rewarding and frustrating.
Kesh
Kesh2 posts

Great value for money

I have been a member of SIV for more than a year and have found it to be very useful. The Conviction Buys, Portfolio designs and detailed stock analyses are all very handy when it comes to making my investment decisions. I can safely say that my portfolio performance has significantly benefitted being a SIV subscriber, very worth investment.
Michael T.
Michael T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Valuable insights

Shares in Value provide well researched and sound recommendations, the most recent was BOT. The High Conviction Buys are particular appealing for the part of my portfolio allocated to higher risk and the webinars allow questions to be asked, which increases my confidence when committing to a transaction.
unsolicited phone calks
unsolicited phone calks

unpleasant unsolicited phone call

very rude high pressured salesman called me after I clicked on a special offer to view the pricing details. The call was unsolicited. I had received free reports before so they tracked what I clicked via my email and linked it with my phone number. Salesman was argumentative and very unpleasant conversation when I said I wasn’t ready to join at the moment. I was seriously thinking about joining later on in the year, however after this experience I will be sure to stay far fat away from Shares in Value. Interesting to read that others had similar experiences.
Dooks
DooksAU4 posts

Look Elsewhere

As others have said, detailed reports and regular webinars were provided. I never received any SMS updates and rarely received any telephone advice. When I called them to ask their advice on my Origin Energy shares they were unable to discuss other holdings apart from the companies they had reports on. So called "account managers" were always someone different. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for a 1 year membership. Will look elsewhere for future advice.
Adrian
Adrian

Trusted advice

I have found the shares in value market report incisive and have followed the recommendation put forward on buying stocks with a great deal of success. The webinars provide enough depth of analysis to be confident in their recommendations without being too technical.
Suzanne P.2 posts

Enjoyable webinars

I enjoy the webinars and get great advice from the presenters.

Have sent emails regarding some of my shares and asking for advice but no reply.

Suzanne P.

Should I be sell Paladin shares for a profit?

Peter
Peter

Assessment of the info provided

Provided a range of income option stocks and many I was familiar but it is good to have reinforcement
Dennis
DennisSydney, NSW

happy to be part of the family

Innovative service with interesting webinairs and publications on the website and by email and SMS. Provides indepth analysis and I am particularly interested in the Dividend portfolio. I like the customer calls and responses to queries.
Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Michael D.
Michael D.

I'm new at this not shore what to do ore anything else
can some help me on how to get started

Perry Natasha
Perry Natasha

Please you need to beware of this company, and if you had lost to hem already, kindly reach out to Www. Vectrenfusser .tecH for help

Nigel H.
Nigel H.

I'm thinking of looking at SIV for help and assistance with my first ever share trades.
I am a single parent with 3 children and a mortgage and quite often. Money is extremely tight, would people recommend using them and paying for their service.
I'm actually putting my email address here. So you can email me personally if you like and let me know your thoughts as they are both good. And bad reviews on this website.

Nigelhelm@outlook.com

GAC

I have found that with trading in the share market, any help is good help. SIV’s fees are very reasonable and their information is about 70% correct - it has made my trading successful and well and truely covered any expenses

Raymond G.
Raymond G.

Your thoughts on nickel and PNM

GAC

Sorry, don't have any nickel stocks in my portfolio and consequently have not researched

About Shares in Value

Shares in Value is a company that helps self-directed investors and those with self-managed super funds get better returns on their investments by making smart investment decisions.

They cover:

• Fundamental Analysis, to understand the company’s vision, financials, assets, and their competitive advantages.
  • Technical Analysis, to help you execute your investment by making sure that you’re investing at an optimal time to get the best returns.
  • Macro/Industry Analysis, to find out how global and economic factors affect your investments.

Shares In Value advertises their reports as simple and easy to understand, so that their clients can make informed investing decisions.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Shares In Value’s customer service was attentive and professional.
  • They also found that the company created concise, informative, and well researched reports that were well presented and easy to understand, even for those new to investing. Reviewers said that these reports helped them narrow down the field to find worthy investments.
  • According to reviews, Shares in Value’s recommendations have been good; the majority of shares that reviewer’s invested in according to the company’s advice went up in value - some significantly so.
CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms