Verifiedsharesinvalue.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Rates and Fees
4.2
Attentive, professional customer service
Concise, accurate reports
Helped reviewers get good returns

Alan
AlanPerth, WA3 posts
 Pinned

Investing your way.. with Professional analysis and insight

I am a 55 yr old that has dabbled in shares ( and have lost more than i have gained.. :( ), and have been trying to find the best place to invest my money for our future retirement..
I was not happy with any of the super funds as i had little to no control..
Then i found "Shares in value " , one of there sales team ( George ) called me , and went through what they had to offer.. It wasn't a hard sell , and he went through the process slow and easy..
I took the plunge and purchased a year subscription.. I was going to invest approx. 70K to see how it transpired over the year , to get a feel for there accuracy in their reports before in invested further..

After 2 months i am up 14% up with growth , while also owning dividend stocks , that i have had approx $1800 paid out..

Their analysis is second to none , and their fortnightly webinars give a great insight to the companies they recommend.

They have given me the confidence to be able to invest on my own.. using their thorough analysis and professional judgment..

I really cant thank them enough..

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Lauren
LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience

Shares in value have been essential in growing my portfolio. Before them I was buying random shares and not knowing what I was doing. Since I joined shares in value, Kat has been available to advise me as I require, and the reports on companies and guidance when to buy and sell particular holdings has been extremely valuable!
Mary
Mary2 posts

Great advice

I have been happy with the advice offered from Shares in Value.
They are very accessible to questions and happy to help out whenever required.
I also like the follow through to sell stocks that are underperforming.
Mercy L.
Mercy L.2 posts

Very Honest and Sincere

I sincerely want to thank HACKWESTATWRITEMECOM for helping me repair my credit. They helped in building my credit profile, raising my score of 435 to 810 in less than 72hours, clearing my late payments and hard inquiries. I'm currently living in my dream home. I also purchased my dream car, I'm grateful for the happiness he has brought in my life. I would urge you to reach him at the above email today and get your credit fixed. He didn’t take any upfront payment since my cousin referred me. Do well to mention my name to West if you contact him and be honest with him.
Keith
KeithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Shares in Value at a fair membership price

I receive regular information electronically on companies that are possibly worth looking at for purchasing shares in. I also receive a personal telephone call now and then checking with me how my share portfolio is performing and if there is anything further that they can do to assist. They also have live stream Webinars that are also recorded and sent to members who are unable to view live at the broadcast time. I find them a good service at a fair membership fee.
Barry Lofts
Barry Lofts

strider61
strider612 posts

Warren
WarrenNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Regular updates are great

Regular information provided by Shares in Value have been both beneficial and supportive. Fortnightly webinars and updates on shares that have been previously noted in webinars or updates.
They are regularly providing information on shares that have buying opportunities
David L
David L

Shares in Value

I've been using Shares In Value for a while now, and I'm really happy with their service. The team is knowledgeable and friendly, and they've helped me make some smart investment decisions. I've seen good results in my portfolio since working with them. I highly recommend Shares In Value for anyone looking for investment advice!
IAM10
IAM10

Not Worth it

I have been using Shares in Value service for almost 1 year. I was sold this subscription by one of their sales person over the phone. Since then they have not really followed up and provided service how they brag in their webinar. Honestly, the site where all the information and recommendations are stored is not very helpful or updated. There are free platform's such as comsec, ausbiz where you can get more productive advise and infos regarding share investing. This is not very counter productive service how I have seen previously.
This is just me how I see SIV at the latest. Other people may have different view but it is better to do your own research and educate yourself instead of paying for high subscriptions like SIV.
Analyst
AnalystSydney, NSW11 posts

Rates and Fees
Peter M.
Peter M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Portfolio in deep red

Been with SIV for almost 3 yrs. My portfolio is still in deep red with losses beyond 50% on most of the shares they have suggested. there are no updates on the shares. no advice when critical announcements are made.They mostly shill you mining or other metals shares. some of the companies they suggested, are in trading halt for more than a year i think, and still there are no updates on them. think it was a waste of my 5 yr membership i took with them. The service is just getting worse. Will never suggest SIV to anyone

Even waited to publish this giving them enough time to get back with an explanation, but never got any kind of communications from them.. I confidently feel that this company is no longer what it used to be..

DAM
DAM

NEW INVESTOR

have been dealing with Shares in Value since December 2023 and have found great support to myself as a fairly new investor. The weekly webinars and excellent and provide great insights on shares within the market. I have been able to buy several shares in great companies and I am confident of recommendations received going forward. My dealings with staff and guidance received was always positive and clearly open discussions. I am pleased to continue with Shares in Value and thank you all for your great sopport
RickO
RickOSydney4 posts

Bad advice swept under the carpet

I have been with SIV for over 3 years. Following their advice I have LOST money,.
At the end of the day that has to be the only measure. Yes they seem like nice people and yes they write detailed convincing reports. But they are frequently quite wrong in their recommendations. And when a recommendation goes bad they will never mention that stock again.
Ask them about their very convincing high recommendations on FFX (delisted) and LLL (no longer trading, and SO4 (disappeared)
[Name Removed] is always talking about "good old this and good old that" but never "bad call this"
Don't be fooled.
Rick
Glen R
Glen RSydney, NSW2 posts

Glen's journey $ :)

I am a long term investor & have had amazing results in my portfolio with the professional recommendations from Jenni Kim . I wished I had met Jeni 20 yrs ago . Today we move forward & share some results since October 2023 . By Christmas 2023 I had recouped the small fee for Shares in Value subscription . Plus added new profitable stocks .
This month with Jenni's guidance having the confidence to " Sell" and taking profits that was years ago way out of my comfort zone. At 58 looking into retirement I can say that reading " Shares in Value " reports will be part of my relaxed daily focus . Looking forward to many more buy & SELL " High Conviction Buys " .

Michael D.
Michael D.

I'm new at this not shore what to do ore anything else
can some help me on how to get started

Perry Natasha
Perry Natasha

Please you need to beware of this company, and if you had lost to hem already, kindly reach out to Www. Vectrenfusser .tecH for help

Nigel H.
Nigel H.

I'm thinking of looking at SIV for help and assistance with my first ever share trades.
I am a single parent with 3 children and a mortgage and quite often. Money is extremely tight, would people recommend using them and paying for their service.
I'm actually putting my email address here. So you can email me personally if you like and let me know your thoughts as they are both good. And bad reviews on this website.

Nigelhelm@outlook.com

GAC

I have found that with trading in the share market, any help is good help. SIV’s fees are very reasonable and their information is about 70% correct - it has made my trading successful and well and truely covered any expenses

Raymond G.
Raymond G.

Your thoughts on nickel and PNM

GAC

Sorry, don't have any nickel stocks in my portfolio and consequently have not researched

About Shares in Value

Shares in Value is a company that helps self-directed investors and those with self-managed super funds get better returns on their investments by making smart investment decisions.

They cover:

• Fundamental Analysis, to understand the company’s vision, financials, assets, and their competitive advantages.
  • Technical Analysis, to help you execute your investment by making sure that you’re investing at an optimal time to get the best returns.
  • Macro/Industry Analysis, to find out how global and economic factors affect your investments.

Shares In Value advertises their reports as simple and easy to understand, so that their clients can make informed investing decisions.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Shares In Value’s customer service was attentive and professional.
  • They also found that the company created concise, informative, and well researched reports that were well presented and easy to understand, even for those new to investing. Reviewers said that these reports helped them narrow down the field to find worthy investments.
  • According to reviews, Shares in Value’s recommendations have been good; the majority of shares that reviewer’s invested in according to the company’s advice went up in value - some significantly so.
CategoryForex & Share Trading Platforms