Shares in Value

• Rates and Fees
wif
wifCanberra 2600, ACT

Clarity and Timely

These Share advisory companies often try to give too much information. Shares in Value makes concise summaries and provides recommendation that are understandable. Further research can confirm their advice. I prefer not to be bombarded with information and multiple recommendations but a few key recommendation that are in my interest areas, dividend stock and small mining/Tech stocks

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

Solid research and great service

Lindsay
Lindsay Southwest, VIC

Great Reports, Easy to Understand.

Greg D.
Greg D.Hunter Region, NSW

A service like no other!

I have been using Shares In Value's service for 4 months now. Being in the markets for a long time, I have used multiple share advisory services but found Shares In Value to be the best. This is suitable for anybody like myself who runs a self managed super fund. Their reports are good value and have only benefited my current portfolio. The staff are exceptional in following up on information regarding my current portfolio and alerting me with new ideas. Great service and advice, would highly recommend

Abigail P.
Abigail P.Sydney, NSW

A service that makes you money!!!

I started using this service 5 months ago and after 20 years in the market running a smsf I will never use any other service again. I have not only made incredible returns from their recommendations and new ideas but also have a good relationship with my account manager Jacqui! I strongly encourage any investor that is looking for new ideas and a hands on service to use this company!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Diane M
Diane M

Poor research and reporting

Terrible dialogue and grammar must be written by international students or overseas freelancers.
Mostly cut and paste definitely not by an analyst.
Won’t invest unless information is qualified by a reputable and credible research service.

Janelle_Logue
Janelle_LogueSydney, NSW

Simple reports

Loving the simple, easy to read reports from Shares in Value. Simply good value, especially for the investor with little free time. Recommended as worthwhile and understandable reading. Good advice at an affordable price

Doug
DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

In depth analysis

I am fairly new to Shares in Value and am very happy with their in depth analysis of companies they recommend or otherwise.
I have been successful with my investments so far and the recommendation reports come in a very timely manner with exceptional follow up by staff.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with Shares in Value

I have only been with Shares in Value for a few months.
Have more than recovered my subscription and also covered the costs of other advisers like TMF which I now find redundant.
They regularly follow up with informative reports AND actually listen to and review my ideas.
Highly recommended.

Allan
AllanSydney, NSW

Great Advice and great trading tips

Shares in Value provide a great service and most of their trading ideas have made me profits - and some ideas have generated really good profits. I Highly recommend this service for those who don't want to do their own research an are looking for good trading recommendations.

Easy to understand

A very good service and easy to understand, with a good website .
I have been following there recommendations for some time with some great buys and love their alerts which are in real time.Enjoy their regular contacts,just enough and always ready to assist.
A great service and would recommend to any SMSF..excellent.

Well Explained

I like the way they explain why to buy the shares they recommend , negative is sometimes recommend ones that have already risen considerably also have had very few follow up calls .
Like the regular emails.

Love the service, love making money.....

I have worked with this company since the start. They are on a winning streak. I now have a great relationship with my advisor and look forward to our future.

Good service and good recommendations

Regular emails with share recommendation and some good results. I received quite a few followup calls with advice and tips. I have been happy with the service. Would recommend to others.

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Excellent support and advice

I have been using Shares in Value for some months now and am very impressed by the individual support, clear advice and share reviews they provide. I had been using another larger advisor for several years but lost confidence in this other organisations advice. Shares in Value appear to be far more suitable for a self managed super fund such as I manage. The Shares in Value website is easy to navigate, updated regularly and I have been contacted personally on several occasions to alert me re stocks I held or new purchase recommendations. I would be confident in recommending their services and the returns I have achieved by using their services have far outweighed the subscription costs.