Fat Prophets

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fat Prophets

• Rates and Fees
Bill Evans
Bill EvansPerth, WA

Timely market information

I've relied on Fat Prophets for my market information for about 5 years. While I don't take up as many recommendations as I possibly should, I've found that their stock picks have generally been better than other financial information sources I've used.
In Sept 2020, I set a watchlist for the 4 latest suggested buys. They have increased 40, 45, 134 and 498% respectively.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but quality analysis and advice is all we can hope for.
I highly recommend Fat Prophets.

Very helpful,advice

I am getting regular updates and it is giving me more confidence in buying stocks. I choose stocks with more understanding. I would recommend to read FATPROPHET recommendations before making your own decisions based on reading unauthorised and non professional people.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

It's nice to know that our Research is providing confidence for you as an investor when buying stocks. We are always available if you need any further support. Thank you for the review

Cel
CelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid

Honestly steer clear and do it yourself. They recommend stocks that tank and then change portfolio managers that ask why you bought those stocks but it was on their recommendations. When you ask to cancel due to this scenario they tell you that you can't cancel a renewed membership and refuse to give you to complaints. and refuse a refund that's paid 3 years in advance ,

Rates and Fees

Love the in-depth analyses.

I have subscribed to FP for about three years and recently extended for a further five years.
The daily reports are always substantial, and provide a good insight into both domestic and int'l events and trends. The weekly reports and recommendations are backed by in-depth analysis.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Many thanks for your kind feedback Les, we appreciate your loyalty with our service.

Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great analysis and enjoyable webinar sessions

Very insightful daily market analysis and always look forward to Thursday's webinar. Expert analysts covering most market sectors. In-depth analysis of the mining industry and have an excellent track record in identifying early entry points into exploration companies that are most likely to achieve production.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

We appreciate you sharing your experience of Fat Prophets Service Graeme and we are happy to hear that you have been enjoying our analysis and Research. Thank you and wishing you success in the markets ahead

Great source of the latest market information

Good market updates with sound analysis. Enjoy the Thursday webinars and daily updates. Have learned a great deal more about the commodity market, players to venture into this sector. Thank you!

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback and good to know that you are benefitting from our Research early in the piece, We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with you

Richard
Richard

Happy with service and would recommend to others.

The format of service is very good, using email for information, recommendations and warnings. Also using pod casts and webinars to engage and pass on information and educate. The occasional phone calls are appreciated too. The website is also good to use to.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Good to know that you are enjoying the service Richard, thank you so much for your review.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
G K Shridhar
G K ShridharGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I enjoy reaing the reports, and informative webinar

I am very impressed with the professional of the consultants such as Angus, David, Roger and the team and their knowledge, which is par excellence. I am extremely delighted to be a member. I do get a lot of value participating in the webinar, reading the daily reports and the weekly report which ae all outstanding.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

It's so nice to hear your experience with our service Mr Shridhar and we appreciate your continued loyalty with us. Wishing you more and more success in the markets ahead

Quality information

The information is presented in a variety of ways online and is very helpful in backing up / supporting my own analysis of a given stock. The website is easy to follow, emails are used effectively to direct you to relevant data and the occasional phone call is appreciated. Podcasts and webinars are also another great way that I find useful in gauging how the market is travelling in any given week. More importantly I am in profit.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Good to know that not only you are in profit however you are also able to use our Research to back up your own analysis Brendan. Many thanks for your kind feedback which motivates us to do more for our members. All the best from us at FP

Mixed bag

Nearly one year in to a 2 year subscription and have had some good, some bad , and some ugly recommendations so far. Vicinity, nicely up. Red5, excellent. South 32 excellent. Western areas, very good. Conversely, sandfire bad, nexus awfull, BOQ bad, PPS and SBM awful. Enjoy reading the daily fat hat and the stock analysis looks sound so will reserve judgment for moment. Whether I resubscribe will depend on this years results. That’s what we’re all judged on.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Thanks Paul for the feedback and we are confident that our Research will provide strong overall results in due course. If there is anything we can assist with, pls let us know. Thanks

Useful phone call with advice.

Had a pleasant chat with customer service team member and got some advice I haven't had time to catch up on. On advice sold some shares sold some stock for a profit and bought three recommendations. Thanks

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Good to know that you are taking on the advice and making profits Darryl, if there is anything we can do to assist please call or email us. We wish you more success in the coming months and beyond. Thank you

Makes you Money

I made over 20% gain over the last six months on a share portfolio recommended by Fat Prophets. This is during a turbulent share market period. Fat Prophets have a knack identifying the right opportunities.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

That's a superb outcome Charles in these tough and volatile markets and we are delighted for you. We hope that your profits continue to improve over coming months and years. Thank you for sharing your experience with the investing community.

SO informative

Have used FAT Prophets for years and they provide up to date information and extra input on markets that support me in making Stock decisions.
They are easily accessed any time

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Thank you for such kind feedback Juanita, all the best.

Maria M
Maria MSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

I subscribed late last year and have got to say I am very happy with the service. I really enjoy listening to the weekly webinar and they provide a lot of useful information on a daily basis. I have tried share subscriptions from a few other companies but was never satisfied enough with their service to re-subscribe. With Fat Prophets, I definitely feel comfortable sticking with them for the longer term.

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Great to hear that you are satisfied with our service and enjoying the webinars/recommendations Maria. We thank you for your continued loyalty and we wish you all the success in managing your portfolio. Thank you from all of us at FP

john c.
john c.Perth, WA

Fat prophets

I am more then happy with the products and information I receive on the stock market every day and the mid week webinar
We’re you can get answers from the experts
Great work from the support team also if you have any queries I would highly recommend joining
Cheers John

Anna NguyenFat ProphetsSend a private message

Many thanks for your appreciation John, we are happy to see you happy. Wishing you lots of success in the markets