Fat Prophets

Fat Prophets

2.3

Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

Rude on the call, will not stop calling and yelling

if you don't subscribe when they call, you are in trouble. they wont leave you alone! and if you don't sign up, they will start yelling at you. all they want is you to subscribe for the membership. i was thinking to subscribe with them, but not anymore.

Viper

ViperSydney, NSW

Don't abide by their conditions of service

Shane B.

Shane B.Sydney, NSW

Worth every penny!!

True to their name, they have genuinely made me a lot of money over the last 5-6 years on the ASX. I was a bit hesitant to join them because of a few people's negative reviews but eventually took a leap of faith and couldn't be happier. Excellent weekly webinars, tips like HUB24, Dominos, BOQ, Collins Food, EVN and CHN which I would have never bought otherwise have increased my portfolio. Don't worry about a few negative nellies. Nobody is perfect, maybe it didn't work for some but it worked for me and my family!
I've recommended my family and friends too.

Great analysis but...

Have followed recommendations and prospered; MAI is just one example. Still could improve with more coverage on Australian companies and less on overseas stocks. Also was badgered with extending subscription despite having years left. After providing an invoice and asking for confirmation correspondence ceased.

NessSu

NessSuSydney, NSW

Easy to subscribe impossible to unsubscribe

Signed up for free trial.
Despite 3 calls, still unable to unsubscribe and got charged too!
Called, left messages, was assured charge would not go thru but still got slugged
Somebody please help!!

Alan T.

Alan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

I spend at least two and a half hours each day going over their reports. I've had the subscription for over 6 years and my personal portfolio has grown from 35k to over $230k. You have to read the reports, watch the Webinar and dyor. I can't recommend them highly enough. Some examples. QAN at $1.55. I sokd at $6. SLR I bought at .15c. It was up a 1,000%. EVN. Bought at $1.44. JHX Bought at $23. I can quote several more. No one is going to be 100%. I reckon I have 85-90%. Winners are grinders, losers look for someone else to blame, never themselves.

SusieCentral West, NSW

Is there a negative option !!!

I used to follow these guys about five years ago and recently logged in by mistake and now they will not stop calling me. I have blocked them, they keep changing numbers and when I tell them I am not interested they just start yelling.. Terrible.

Susie

The same has happened to me. I cant believe them yelling at me, it went on and on call after call too.

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Spammers who never take No for an answer

Avoid this company.
Share tips are hit and miss. Having said that this rabble use aggressive harassment at renewal time and refuse to take "No" for an answer.
Ive had numerous phone calls (all from different numbers to avoid my blocking no doubt) asking me to renew my subscription.
Ive made it very clear to them that Im not interested.
Im over them. Yet the calls keep coming.
Please disregard my one star rating.
Its really -20 Stars

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Next to useless

I have never taken one of their recommendations as they weeks to months old. They have no idea of future forcasting, I have found better positions to take then they recommend and so have alot of people on this review site. Dont waste your money, would have more LUCK at the track, It's a NO from me.

John smith

John smith

The product was really bad

I bought a subscription to find out it was not as stated, they don't advise on the market only selected stocks, it's too limited with little reward. I did raise these issues with only a poor outcome.

It’s not free - pure arm twisting and sales technique

Be careful , they flout their free webinars only to then call you multiple times to force you sign up to their product . If you don’t want customers to sign up to the free webinars unless they buy your product , please state this at the start .

Eddy

EddyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BELOW AVERAGE

They only talk about their winner's. You never hear anything about the loosers. And from where I'm standing the loosers outweigh the winner's by a country mile. Funny about that.
Look at their FPP fund started a couple of years ago. They took $1.10 per share from their subscribers and the share price is now 70 cents.
A 40% loss and to sweeten the deal they recently cancelled the dividend.
So it doesn't take a brain surgeon to come to the conclusion that you will probably loose money if you take their advice.

gayle wilson

gayle wilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

They do not deserve one star. Spammers. Ring the 1800 number and can only leave a message! I will be reporting.

They do not deserve one star. Spammers. I have received texts and I have had no dealings with this business. Ring the 1800 number and can only leave a message after you have been placed on hold. I will be reporting.

Arnie

ArnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund

I lost faith in what my point of contact was telling me.. I won't divulge into it but the was nothing credible with what was being said. I requested a refund only to be completly shunted and ignored.

I followed the companies t&cs. Sent a letter.. In this day and age to request a refund and emailed the company and the person I dealt with.

Not a single response. Now this person who signed me up just won't answer any emails or calls. I did everything by there companies polices.

I strongly recommend you don't fall in the same trap. I'm not going to the ombudsman :-

Ross Clark

Ross ClarkPerth

Who does their research??

I joined Fat Profits 36 months ago and all their recommendations on their website looked fantastic, until I followed some of their recommendations and the price went south, I was then going to cut my losses and sell, but they trumped hang on so I did. Well it all turned to crap and they are still recommending the same stocks, banks, PPS and they have lost nearly 50% of their value. They recommend buy and hold. Their researchers are flawed. Stay away as they recommend shares that slide down from left too right, and claim they are undervalued. Real investments go up left to right. Buyer beware

Classic boiler room

once they had my details I was subject to a series of phone calls pressuring me to subscribe again. I did not discount the idea of resubscibing but explained I had series health issues that were taking my attention.at the time (cancer)
The response from the sales person was nothing short of rude arrogant and insulting

Don't respond to email queries

My membership has more than 1 year to run but I no longer receive the daily emails and cannot access them on their website. When I queried this the first time someone rang me to discuss why they had moved from email to needing to access the daily via the website. Good for you FatProphet, I get the reason but that is irrelevant to my query! And no I don't wish to talk to one of your sales staff on the phone when I work in an open office environment. I have sent two follow-up emails and not had a response. Customer service is apauling.

I'd give you a zero if it was possible.

If you give them your details they won’t stop calling until you pay

I had a guy [Name Removed] call me non stop for 6 months, I told him I will jump on board eventually when work clears up but he didnt take no for an answer.

Definitely not signing up now

Dan D.

Dan D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hit and miss

Was with them for over 5 years. Basically they make a weekly recommendations and some mid-week ones. Some work and some don't. It just depends on your luck which ones you happen to choose. One recommendation I went with went bankrupt 3 weeks later. Another one doubled in 2 years. They like to say "ABC" which we have recommended went up 5% today. But many times it drops 5% the next day which is not mentioned. Their web site is very basic. After 5 years I would have made more money leaving my funds in a bank account. Essentially I have decided that these sites are a waste of time and I should just be buying quality shares and keeping them for a long time. Forget trading unless you are an expert.

ABC67Perth, WA