KOSEC Kodari Securities

KOSEC Kodari Securities

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very good option

I got a call from them about Clinuvel and thought I’ll give it ago, I am now up 25% in a month, not bad, I must say they are better than any other mob I have tried

5 stars

Have been with them for 6 months. The market had a pull back and we lost abit of money but they got me into Appen, Wisetech, Afterpay and I did very well.

If I could give it no stars I would!! Do not trust!!!

This is by far the biggest cash grabbing company I have come across, they look amazing from outside but do not waste you money with them, pushy salesman, never never admit any wrong doing, just try and turn it on you by pushing another sale, all they are interested in are sales which they make the commission on regardless if you make money or not.
All the positive reviews I have read have seemed fake. All they are doing all day in Sydney is having office parties, and celebrating rather than working for you.

Happy client here

I am so happy I invested to KOSEC. When I visit to their office, they always welcome me and treat me professionally. Satisfied with the product and their professionalism. I won't hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family.

Great company

Thanks to kosec they made me lots of money when it came go investing I was new to it all and didn't know what to do but they shown me and now I'm making money on my money

Great company!

I found KOSEC through a friend who uses the company and I honestly am so glad he put me through! They have made everything easy to understand and always have great customer service. 10/10 wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Are these guys somehow hiding reviews

Could not agree more with last reviewer (Carrington), i wrote virtually an identical review about a year ago, but it seems to have disappeared (conveniently for Kosec).

We need to constantly warn ordinary people to not trust their hard earned savings to these chumps, definitely well under performed the market, and lost me a considerable sum last year in a rising market.

It is absolutely appalling that they are still in business, but also that the genuine reviews don't seem to be getting captured on the major web searches.

Run, run far away from Kosec!

PS - it is pretty clear that those writing high rating reviews are obviously connected to Kosec at a personal level because there is absolutely no way that Kosec are somehow producing miracle returns for a select few when the overall negative reviews all have a constant theme and outcome!

Hey Kosec- if you are a genuine high performing group - publish independently audited trade results. yeh right!!!!

Keep away

Only interested in commissions from trades.

No semblance of portfolio management in any form

Kosec advisers/sales consultants continually advise you to trade after minimal profits or large losses so they can achieve their targeted commissions on trades.

Managed to lose over 16% when the market rose over 6% in 5 months a large proportion of the loss in commissions. That is 22% below the market, then came the last quarter of 2018 when they sat on their hands on watched as the my portfolio declined.

Do not get involved!!!

Really [names removed]

[name removed] you had a good experience with them.
Why had should be having. Sounds like a fake positive to me.

[names removed] and his team are really good to work with.
[name removed] deals with no one and doesn’t answer any emails or calls, no matter how bad his brand is being damaged. Sounds like another false positive to me.

Sharks working in a boiler room

Dont fall for the tacky marketing and spin, these people are unqualified, know nothing about finance and just are constantly making trades non-stop to earn commissions as much as possible (which already are many multiples higher than the rest of the industry). avoid or lose your money!

How to loose 15 % of investment in ten weeks

I invested $ 70,000 with Kosec while the market was rising. Ten weeks later and ten trades later by way of their recommendations my investment had fallen to $ 60,000. After I told them not to contact me again they called me three more times. The last time was to suggest I remove my negative review or I would receive a letter from their legal team.

Best team to work with

I do agree with review of Mila here. Kosec is best at their work. I too had a good experience with them. With a good communication support and proper guidance of Kodari Securities, I got what was desired.

Expert team to work with...

KOSEC knows the past and current situation of the market, guided me through the right investment in shares to make more profit. Michael and his team are really great to work with. Highly recommended.

A bunch of opportunists!!

Kosec apparently provide advise on ASX stocks. The problem is that the advise holds hardly good for a week. The following week the brokers again call and recommend to exit a current position in a loss (apparently called "Risk Mitigation") and suggest another stock. This cycle go one again and again.

KOSEC have done about 10 recommendations for me of which 9 I had to exit in loss.

Moreover I was charged a thousand dollars as a one off for their expert advise which is over and above their exorbitant commissions for buy / sell of stocks.

My experience with them has been terrible with my portfolio going down by almost 50%. I feel that they talk you into buy or selling shares irrespective of whether your making a loss or profit as they feed on high commissions per transactions.