2KOSEC Kodari Securities

82% · 8318 · 18%

4.4
Rates and Fees
4.2
Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Claim your listing.

Talha Muhammad A.
Talha Muhammad A.

Great Experience

Kosec.com.au made me happy by providing expert financial guidance tailored to my specific needs and goals. Their responsive customer support team addressed all my inquiries promptly, giving me peace of mind throughout the process.
lbaumgartner00
lbaumgartner00

Great company

I rate them so highly since they deliver on what they say and have shown consistent returns. I enjoy their events and community building initiatives. They have beautiful offices and are always approachable.
Martina del Valle M.
Martina del Valle M.

Interesting

I give them 5/5 as they not only outperform expectations but offer a quality service. I am happy to recommend them to anyone that is with another institution or thinking of investing in the stock market.
STEVE m.
STEVE m.

Premium Experience

Great culture and team with good leadership! They have transformed the industry and are pushing the boundaries in innovation.
Ruby H.
Ruby H.

I recommend and appreciate them

They are a sophisticated company that invest wisely knowing when to buy and sell. They know areas of risk to mitigate risks which I highly rate and appreciate.
Allen M.
Allen M.2 posts

Great experience

Their team goes above and beyond to provide expert advice and tailored solutions. From personalized investment strategies to transparent communication, Kosec ensures every client receives top-notch service. I've experienced nothing but professionalism.
Sap
Sap

I don't think anyone can pick an institution that has done better than them

I don't think anyone can pick an institution that has done better than them. They get the best rating from me and I would highly recommend them to anybody that is serious about investing.
NICK D.
NICK D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience!

Overall I have had a great experience with this company as they are experts and go above and beyond to please clients. They are changing the game and it seems alot of the competition is threatened!
Shane C.
Shane C.South West, QLD

Absolutely unparalleled

Great research, investment software and private wealth service. They have literally nailed the market and I haven't seen any company provide the same level of offerings and performance, simply unmatched!
hamzajavedaus
hamzajavedaus
  Fair Incentive

They did so well during the reporting season...These guys are great to work with and I highly recommend them. You can see from their product yourself that nothing like what they offer exists in the market.
Amy M
Amy M

Great

The way they navigate through the stock market is great. They offer solid advice and was very happy to have been pointed in their direction. 10/10 experience with them:)
Annabel K
Annabel K

Impressive product, highly recommended

I was so impressed by their product and services that I have recommended them to others. Their returns and stock picks have done exceptional and I see them as the leaders in their field.
Mr Lee
Mr LeeNewcastle2 posts

Highly recommended

Soo happy with the advice and results I have received from my investments.

Highly recommended

Lukman c.
Lukman c.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Kosec is awesome to work with company

I have never come across a company with this level of detail when it comes to research and picking winners. Just amazing work!
Asher J.
Asher J.

Investing

These guys are legends of investing! I wish I invested with them earlier as their results have been phenomenal!!