KOSEC Kodari Securities

KOSEC Kodari Securities

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben

Ben

Awesome Service

A great company. PME, CUV, ALL, RMD where just some of the really good picks. I have not seen a better research house or stockbroking firm give better opportunities. Get a lot of content which is nice to read and I can contact them and have a chat about different stocks

One of the best decisions ever

Extremely recommended. KOSEC was very clever with CUV. Great fundamentals and business. I am happy that I got access to that recommendation and others like A2 Milk, CSL, RMD, FPH, APX, ALL. Its hard to beat their work, they are good at what they do!.

KOSEC

Clinuvel was a surprise for me, it did so well! I find their stock picking strategy to be good and I can always contact if I have any questions. I looked at other research reports and none of them covered Clinuvel, so I am happy that these guys recommended it.

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.

Very Happy

I was unsure of investing in the stock market in the first place as i didnt want to take the risk. I found kosec to be very educational and also as a full service firm did everything for me. Outstanding service!

Brittany F.

Brittany F.

Very helpful!

First time investing, they really helped me. They were honest and gave me a good understanding of the market and how to start. What stood out for me was that they were genuine and wanted to help

Ruby F

Ruby F

Very Impressed

I had a question about their strategy and a few stocks I held. They were happy to meet with me and go through it all. I was impressed by the way they handled everything!

Renae F.

Renae F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Highly impressed!

I can’t argue with their performance as they have done exceptionally well. I have seen them develop their research further and offer more value. I can see where they are heading and they are not afraid to try new things. Great work!

Ellen L.

Ellen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredibly impressed and happy

Some good stock picks by these guys, CSL, COH, APX, APT, RMD, FPH, NST, WTC. Very impressed by the track record so far and would highly recommend to anyone that’s switching or starting a share portfolio

Carlo Naz

Carlo NazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Far in excess of my expectations. Excellent Service!

Setting up an account with this mob was straight forward, they were quite helpful in the process. The traders seem knowledgeable and a couple of their recommendations actually performed well. Impressed so far!

A very happy customer!

So much information and different brokers i really didn't know where to start. These guys where quite helpful and where happy to answer any questions and assist me with investing as it was all very new to me. Very satisfied with them!

New and Impressed

New to the market i wanted to understand their strategy and get a feel for a few stock they pick. They combine fundamental analysis with Institutional broker valuations and technicals to pick the right opportunity, It made a lot of sense to me. When i looked at the stock they had picked based on that and how well they did, I was very impressed!

Excellent Service!

I wanted a company that not only implements a good strategy that makes sense but also gives you everything you need in a service. They have had some great picks like CSL, ResMed, Cochlear, Kogan, Appen and Technology One, that did extremely well. Cant complain and would highly recommend!

Informative and credible

I was new to the stock market and did alot of research to find the most informative, credible company. In terms of transparency I found KOSEC to be much better than any other firm. They also picked some really good businesses which I am extremely happy about!

Jennie M.

Jennie M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great knowledge and advice!

A great company! Their research reports are informative and highly credible, they ticked my boxes! They were able to assist with advice and helped me learn and understand the basics of the stock market.

KR Kei

KR KeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and highly recommended

They picked me A2M really early and I did very well. Overall a good firm! I much enjoy reading their research reports and their daily market wraps are well put together. I am a new investor and think that their strategy is rational with a lot of good educational material. I couldn't have chosen a better business to work with!

Strong evidence supported my decision

Was new to the stock market and shopping around to start. I looked at so many different services, none of them made much sense. These guys actually filtered and had evidence behind their stock recommendation which i really liked. So far i think they are one of the best on the market!

Adrian Bein

Adrian BeinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recommended stockbroking firm

Good stock picks and service. Would recommend anyone from another stockbroking firm, as their fees are lower and pick better stocks!
The service is good and really informative. The best in the market.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Great management, they were even happy to meet with me as I requested someone senior. Their offices are really nice and they are very genuine. Their recommendation have performed very well and I am happy with everything

Parsh

ParshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Services

I was encouraged to put a review on my experience and so far I have trialed it and actually I am impressed. The strategy is top down, they come up with some good stock picks and they dont charge as high as what the other stockbrokers do. You cant judge a company without being a client. As long as I am making money I am happy!

Jenny

Jenny

Expert Advice

I was asked to write a review as I have been a recent client and I have really enjoyed working with them. I have my funds in a separate account with Macquarie Bank and can check my holdings at nay time. Since been new to the market they have helped me pick some great stocks such as resmed, csl and aristocrat which have done well for me.