2KOSEC Kodari Securities

4.1

82 reviews · Statistics

78% · 6418 · 22%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Claim your listing.
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Edwilli
EdwilliQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Careful what promised

Very very pushy even trying to get my Visa details off me to aid in a sign up
Last week was rang re interest in putting $150000 min into a new stock
I reject all approaches but they keep coming
Evelina S.
Evelina S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refuse to unsubscribe me from the relentless emails

This isn’t the company for me, yet I still receive 2 sales emails a day. I have asked twice to be removed from the email list but to date I have been ignored. There is no unsubscribe link
Easy N.
Easy N.

providing such a great service

Thank you for always providing such a great service - I am new to the market and and so happy I decided to sign up with this firm, very professional and great people to deal with.
Lukman c.
Lukman c.NSWSydney, NSW

So happy I changed my broker to Kosec

So happy I changed my broker to Kosec, the performance of my portfolio have increased dramatically and I have only been with them for 8 months
Lisa. J.
Lisa. J.

Consistent performance and great opportunities

Consistent performance and great opportunities, my other broker at UBS contacted me very rarely, KOSEC contacts me almost every week and are going above and beyond to provide a great service, very happy so far!
valeriepalavecino
valeriepalavecinoSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

30% return in 6 months!!!

30% return in just 6 months in black and white is phenomenal! What a great company to work with and highly rate them. Do your own due diligence to have a look at what others offer but I am so pleased about the service and most importantly the returns.
Karen P.
Karen P.5 posts

Very happy with this company

They just make everything so simple and easy and offer great advice on stocks. I love their research, software programs and educational content which is something you can't get anywhere else. Kosec gets a 10/10 in my books!!
Adam W.
Adam W.NSWSydney, NSW

Kosec is awesome to work with!

Kosec by far is the best out of any full service brokers and fund managers. Their strategy is so solid and the returns are way above market and their competitors. All I can say is that they should keep up whatever it is that they are doing.
Jane Holmes
Jane Holmes

Excellence

Winners in what they do, and keep doing it!! I was so surprised by how good they are and what results they have been able to achieve. I am so happy that I got referred to this company, I would highly recommend them!
Molly A.
Molly A.

Amazing!!!

Amazing turnaround and professional advice. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Jade
Jade

They have got so many stocks right and shown astronomical performance

They have got so many stocks right and shown astronomical performance. I haven't seen anyone pick stocks with such accuracy and with a well thought out strategy. It's no wonder they are a top performing firm and rated so highly.
M.S
M.SVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great Service!

Kodari Securities has been an exceptional partner for my investment needs, providing top-tier services and valuable expertise, making them my go-to choice for investment solutions. With its headquarters in Sydney and a commitment to client success, KOSEC has consistently delivered outstanding results for me.
Aaron S.
Aaron S.WAPerth, WA

Would definitely recommend

9/10 strike rate on stocks, incredible performance. I would highly recommend people to do their own research to realise how good of a company they are.
jane s.
jane s.3 posts

Amazing work!

I have never come across a company with this level of detail when it comes to research and picking winners. Just amazing work!
SML F.
SML F.

Amazing job

The returns have been phenomenal, I have seen them outperform all other investment companies. I would highly recommend investors to work with them.