KOSEC Kodari Securities

KOSEC Kodari Securities

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for KOSEC Kodari Securities? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Rates and Fees
Johnny
JohnnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

Rates and Fees
Poh choo L.
Poh choo L.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely broker fees grabber!!

They don't care if you gain or lose, either way everytime buy or sell. They the one make money from your brokage fees.
They get you to buy a stock they recommended even thought the share prices up 2-3% on the day. They then place a 10% gain and 10% stop lost .
They will also ask you to transfer all your portfolio to them and they will analyse it but I personally don't think do tje analyse.
Once you transferred your portfolio to them, they'll ask you to sell them all so you'll have equity to start buying stocks they recommended. In another word, they just want to make more money by selling your existing portfolio.
I'm so regret joining them, if i would have to stick to my portfolio, i would have done so much better.
Stay away from them

Rates and Fees
Wisernow
Wisernow

Shocking

After losing a huge amount of money with this broker with their terrible stock recommendations over eighteen months I have now transferred my shares to a different broker.
Kosec however made a huge amount of money in brokerage fees.

Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how KOSEC Kodari Securities compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Provided very informative information

Good information provided about their service. Sales person gave me a thorough description of how they invest peoples money. You tube presentations on this company are very informative and professional.

Rajat Kalia
Rajat KaliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWSOME

They know what they are doing. Got me in the right stocks and timed it well. Did very well from FPH and A2M as they got me in at the right time. Outstanding client service...

Great research, would recommend them

They gave me good guidance, friendly customer service, can’t fault them. They told me to sit in cash and brought FPH and A2M, both of which have done amazingly well, trading at the highest level for the year considering the Coronavirus situation. Thanks very much!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

18 months down over 30%

I have been with kosec for 18 months and have regretted it for about 17 months. constantly in and out of mostly losing stocks. Seriously I believe most of their great reviews are fake. Stay away. Do more research before you invest

Sue F.
Sue F.Sydney, NSW

Great strategy and excellent service

Quite happy with their approach and strategy so far. They are very insightful and have given me some great opportunities that have done well. The account is under your own name and they are very transparent!

Ebony
EbonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend!

They recommend top performing companies, some that are up 300% for the year. Cant fault them and if you follow their advice you can do really well. The client services team is so helpful and nice!

Ben
Ben

Awesome Service

A great company. PME, CUV, ALL, RMD where just some of the really good picks. I have not seen a better research house or stockbroking firm give better opportunities. Get a lot of content which is nice to read and I can contact them and have a chat about different stocks

One of the best decisions ever

Extremely recommended. KOSEC was very clever with CUV. Great fundamentals and business. I am happy that I got access to that recommendation and others like A2 Milk, CSL, RMD, FPH, APX, ALL. Its hard to beat their work, they are good at what they do!.

KOSEC

Clinuvel was a surprise for me, it did so well! I find their stock picking strategy to be good and I can always contact if I have any questions. I looked at other research reports and none of them covered Clinuvel, so I am happy that these guys recommended it.

Very Happy

I was unsure of investing in the stock market in the first place as i didnt want to take the risk. I found kosec to be very educational and also as a full service firm did everything for me. Outstanding service!

December 9th 2019 Update: Great experience

I had a great experience with them. From the start to the account setup it was smooth and I was able to learn along the way. I found their stock picks very good and it has been a profitable experience! Keep up the good work.

Brittany F.
Brittany F.

Very helpful!

First time investing, they really helped me. They were honest and gave me a good understanding of the market and how to start. What stood out for me was that they were genuine and wanted to help