4.1

WattySouth East Queensland, QLD

CHEAP brokerage only!

Watty

So you're basically telling me to suck it up is that right? Like it or lump it eh? Wonderful response!!

Watty

Ever thought about listening and trying to improve??

Brian

BrianMurray Region, NSW

Very Progressive

I’m a new member with recent transactions completed. I’m impressed with Selfwealth’s efficiency and fresh approach to investing. Selfwealth will appeal to young people and hold appeal for the more experienced. A fun way to invest.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for your review Brian, great to have you on board!

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Can't beat flat rate trades, but there's more to consider.

Find out how SelfWealth compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Exceptional customer service and a great way to trade.

Platform works really well and the mobile app is handy. Cheap and effective way to trade. Exceptional customer service also - the team went above and beyond to help me with an issue I was having and resolved it quickly. Highly recommend.

Allison

AllisonTasmania

fantastic service!

SelfWealth has been the best tool for investing ! we were beginners with no one guiding us other than books, videos, blogs etc. and SelfWealth has been so easy to use and I love using the app. My favourite thing is the $9.50 trades and for as long as that remains I am a happy customer.

RobSydney, NSW

It is perfect and not expensive.

I started trading last year on SelfWealth. Since I have been using it I found it very simple trading methods. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants trade on theirs platform.

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Cheap product, cheap service.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap trades without a catch

Works well for long term holding. Only thing they should consider is better charting but you can always use another programme and execute trades through Selfwealth. All pretty easy to use and deposit cash into.

Bryan

BryanPerth, WA

Loved the customer service from Jarrod

Very helpful and friendly customer service. Great bloke, who helped me with setting up my account and provided great advice. Didn't have to wait long and was super friendly. Thanks!

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks Bryan, happy to help out!

Steve B

Steve BSydney, NSW

Love the certainty and savings with flat-fee trading

Wish I'd known of Selfwealth earlier as I was getting totally ripped off and would have saved so much money sooner.

After moving from Westpac I'm now saving at least $20 to $50 per trade. Westpac once hit me with a trading fee of $150 which would have cost just $9.50 at Selfwealth for exactly the same trade. This $140 difference for the same thing is amazing!

My Selfwealth account was approved, setup and funded in 3 days with the entire process and customer support available in chat without any delay.
Also unlike most of the other people I find the social aspects and portfolio analysis features very useful. These insights have definitely helped me build a stronger portfolio.

Definitely I can recommend this company.

marcus k.Sydney, NSW

Hopeless! Already 2 weeks but account not ready yet

Opened an account 2 weeks ago but still not setup yet. When a complaint is made thakes 3 days for a response. I will try another broker as I am losing trades.

marcus k.

The transfer form was sent again last Friday. How many times do u need the same form

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Ah I can see the form sent in, the last email from our team was to provide ID as the broker won't let us initiate the transfer without a copy of your ID. I'll follow up with an email reminder.

GreyGuru

GreyGuru

Very good so far!

I moved over to SelfWealth after the ANZ ETrade to CMC transfer disaster a few years ago. Obviously the flat-fee brokerage is very attractive especially for large value trades (as the banks charge on the basis of a percentage of trade value), and I've never had any trouble with the time taken for the trade to enter the market, or trade execution. Whenever I've had any queries I've found the response to be both timely and professional. Web site and various offerings are improving.

Shivansh

ShivanshSydney, NSW

Best Broker Ever!!!

Cost-effective broker with more and more new features, the app is not perfect yet but still far better than any other alternative. Amazing flat-fee brokerage that cannot be beat and isnt as dodgy and useless as IG markets. I recommend anyone who wants to invest to use Selfwealth.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Shivansh, thank for your feedback we appreciate it! If you have any feedback on the app please let us know at marketing@selfwealth.com.au as we're redeveloping the app now.

Veeam

VeeamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cost Effective Trade Fee and an Excellent Platform

Happy to have selected Selfwealth after looking at several others. It delivers what is promises.
Low trade or brokerage fees are welcome especially helpful if carrying on small sized trades (which I almost always do).
Good and easy trading platform.

Jordan F.

Jordan F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable, Aussie based, CHESS sponsored and a great community

Really like the platform, lowest trades I can find and they have great support. Cant fault them at this stage. Their ETF is really good as well, reccomend them to new and old traders alike.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Jordan! Great to hear you're enjoying the platform.

bleph10

bleph10Perth, WA

Great app and service

Didn't really know how to feel about Self Wealth, but the 9.50 brokerage fee was so good so decided to give it a go.

I'm so glad I did - easy, reliable, no problem with anything . Top marks.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review, it's great to have you on board!

Jarratt

JarrattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value share trading!

Great price, reliability and performance. Flat $9.50 trades are the best thing about SelfWealth. SelfWealth has the important things right. Support has been great. Setup was smooth.
Some room for improvement such as the ANZ Trading account does not support instant transfers and takes 2-3 days to transfer funds.
Overall great with no need to pay more for those more expensive trading platforms.

kelvin

kelvinPerth, WA

Premium Brokerage Cheap Price

this is an unreal platform. I use Selfwealth for all my trades and highly recommend. I wish the data was updated instantly as commsec does however this is something that possibly will happen over time.

Whiffo

WhiffoGippsland, VIC

Quick, easy, reliable and great value

I restarted my share trading last year and a friend recommended SelfWealth, mainly for the trading cost. Since I have been using SW, I found value tools and simple trading methods that suit me as a part time trader. Highly recommended.

dalglishk

dalglishkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inexpensive and easy to use

Selfwealth's brokerage fee of $9.50 per trade regardless of the trade size is simple and inexpensive. The app and website are easy to use and Selfwealth have provided prompt support when required. I also received 5 free trades when joining.