Verifiedselfwealth.com.au

70% · 414132 · 22%

Ally
Ally2 posts

Slow in every way

They are having issues with Oska payment into the account since a week and not sorted yet. I tried to transfer account to buy a share but never reached my account. Missed a good opportunity to buy share at the right time. Seems like Lost money. So slow to deal with issues effecting their platform.
Toni Axon
Toni Axon

Very good

Your help was very good for my first contact with Selfwealth, as I am not a regular investor.
manu
manuAU25 posts

Selfwealth better than the banks

Really this company goes out of its way to provide value for money . Other brokers especially those associated with the banks have no respect to their customers. Yes you are losing some interest on funds held but the fact the brokerage is low and the amount of callers to the call centre are low means your way ahead. Forget Commsuc and the others .
DG1
DG1

Good support

Despite stock transfer being a very manual and frustrating task, the support team have been patient and helped get to the final goal
bernie g.
bernie g.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

DISAPPOINTING AND FRUSTRATING!

Stop order execution failure rate is very high on this platform.
Selfwealth   DM

Thanks for your feedback. We would hate for a misunderstanding to get in the way of your experience. Please get in touch again at support@selfwealth.com.au so that we can try and sort this out for you.

Lookingforanewprovider
Lookingforanewprovider9 posts

Do any platforms know what customer service means?

As far as the platform is concerned there are no complaints. Fees and customer service however, are less than ordinary. I have been charged dividend admin fees multiple times for the errors of their US agent. This is on top of witholding tax. I get paid the dividend then a portion gets debited and in some cases credited again for no apparent reason. Or the dividend sometimes gets paid in parts. Each time I pay $1.50 for the pleasure. Of course, this total fee isn't stipulated on their annual report. I have reached out four times so far querying the costs and each time I am assured someone will get back to me within the week. We are three weeks into the process. If other platforms weren't all just as crap I would have moved by now.
Gavin
GavinIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Superb Platform For Trading

Brilliant platform that provides all the insite into market and individual share trends.
Recommend highly. Show reply
Paul C.
Paul C.

Investment made easy

Selfwealth is a fantastic platform. It simplifies the investment process, making the stock market accessible for all; from beginner investors to seasoned veterans. Show reply
ELLA R.
ELLA R.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent product

Excellent tool for starting to invest. Makes it simple and easy to understand showing stock information makes it simple to buy and sell stocks and etfs. Show reply
pedropitz
pedropitzSydney, NSW12 posts

Do not trust their claims!!!

Lodged transfer from other broker 13/12/2023.Website claims 3-4 days. Not any action till 04/01 so far! Just wondering-do they work from home or not at all? What is ASIC or Fair Trading response for such attitude? Walking on the beach searching for floating treasure?

GPS
GPS

Excellent Service!!! I love the team !!!

I Liked your support while I was joining!
The team support was great
Ahmad A.
Ahmad A.

Slow - 3 business days to have access to your money!

Slow and inefficient. 3 business days to have access to your money after you've sold a stock. What a joke.

tonymtrott
tonymtrott3 posts

Partial Brokerage

Buying and or Selling has become a slow partial crawl. If you need to totally sell out or buy in to a position, then be prepared to wait. It may take 2 minutes or 2 days, BUT in reality when your order is partially executed, you can cancel and re order etc. Of course this takes time and also you will incur extra brokerage fees.
If you have time then fine but if you don't like most, be prepared to pay$$$
I just sold out of a position which took 3x $9.50 brokerage and a finance hit, just so I could re position my portfolio as quickly as possible.
The scam is the partial brokerage.
Selfwealth   DM

Thanks for your feedback. We would like the chance to better explain how partially filled orders work. Please get in touch again at support@selfwealth.com.au so that we can try and sort this out for you.

PaulyG
PaulyGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Effective way to invest

This is an easy way to be able to make my investments Show reply
Cay