Joshua

JoshuaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great first exposure to trading

Ngoc Vinh N

Ngoc Vinh NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good brokerage fee

I have been with SelfWealth for about a year, never get a free trades, it was great in brokerage fee, when Buying or Selling shares, the confirmations email of BUY/SELL should include the brokerage fee in there, instead of sending two emails, one is the brokerage fee, and one is confirmation of that BUY/SELL, it creates a lot of emails, also it will be good if SelfWealth can provide EOFY statement for tax purpose, same as Sharesight, I have to pay fee, and it created a lot of confusions, please examine. Thanks.
Regards,
Ngoc Vinh Nguyen

Baby H.

Baby H.

I Prefer It

I like the performance reporting, charting my performance against the market. It's better than IG and Commsec.
The brokerage is slightly higher than IG for small trades, but they don't have an inactivity fee like IG.

First time investor and the service is great and easy to use.

Great brokerage fees, as I was new to the process of buying shares I was able to use there online chat service to clarify information and they were very helpful. Wish I did it sooner.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for joining Annette, great to have you on board!

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to buy shares on the ASX

Have found the platform reasonably easy to follow. Good price for buying shares at $9.50 per trade. Ability to get free trades. Has some background information on companies. Can look at whatever people are investing in. Wouldn't necessarily follow directly but good as starting points to investigate myself. Find it a bit more difficult to see value of my portfolio in terms of individual shares. However I use another platform for that.

34south

34southSydney, NSW

Great online broker

I've been with SelfWealth for about 2.5 years now. Never any hassles with them. They always respond to emails or sort things out on their online chat quickly. They site is continually being improved too. Can't complain about $9.50 trades plus lots of free ones using the promo link.

David M.

David M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding product

$9.50 brokerage with free trades every now and then - what more could you want? Very happy with SelfWealth. Highly recommend to any investor irrespective of how much they have to invest.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good, no frills, on line broker.

Easy, smooth signup process. No hassles so far. Low cost for transactions and all the various parts worked first time with no unexpected glitches. Definitely would recommend it to any online trader.

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

As a beginner I find the SelfWealth product to be very user friendly. The $9.50 brokerage fee per trade is great value and the monthly subscription fee for the premium service is well worth the investment.

Susan LeeSydney, NSW

Service Support

Selfwealth Support team failed to respond to repeated email messages regarding status of transaction. Support level zero. Promised 3 business day turnaround on share sales transaction not delivered. Completely dissatisfied.

Brett

BrettFar North Queensland, QLD

My main broker now

They never put my bank details in when I signed up. Had issues with this ongoing for a while but it's been resolved.
Finally.
So can't say it's a scam, going from 1 star to 4 stars. Decent broker, easy to use app.

A great on-line broker.

Everything works very well and has a logical layout. Very easy to use whether you use it everyday or just a couple of times a month. The emails keeping you up to date with the progress of your trade are helpful.

Steve Donaldson

Steve DonaldsonHunter Region, NSW

Why would you use any other broker

Seems to be the cheapest stock broker in Aust...does everything you could ask for...gives latest stock prices & where order is in the que in the market..gives email to verify trades and costs

Review collected in partnership with SelfWealth

Works but does need a few improvements

The app works well and the homescreen is pretty much perfect in my opinion. However, daily volume doesnt update and changing the size of chart causes side menu to open.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Rebbit, thanks for your review. Can you please email marketing@selfwealth.com.au with some more information on what problems you're seeing with the graphs? That shouldn't be happening at all and we'd like to fix it!

Definitely not Me Too

I recently switched from one of the other on-line brokers because their percentage-of-trade pricing model "punishes" trades above a relatively low value. The one flat fee pricing structure offered by SelfWealth appealed to me and the application process was surprisingly easy - even for non-individuals - and verification was all completed electronically. I was definitely impressed. I have not yet fully embraced the tracking of other member's portfolios for a number of reasons, but consider the concept to be innovative.

Patty

PattyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap flat rate fee and ease of setting up

Chose Selfwealth because of the cheap flat rate fee . The ease of setting up is great. I have just traded few days ago and I’m totally new in share trading.

unrep

unrep

Smooth

I'm a very recent joiner of SelfWealth - the whole process has been very straightforward, from my initial application to depositing monies, and the first few trades that I've done have all gone without a hitch. The site instructions are very clear, and the stock information and analysis most helpful. Very happy member.

absail

absail

No Phone or Fax

Didn't suit me as my printer would not scan and therefore I couldn't upload account application as no fax facility and getting help via email takes hours as no phone contact available

Review collected in partnership with SelfWealth

Cheap, functional, intuitive and innovative

Selfwealth is a broker that provides cheap brokerage, along with a functional and intuitive website/platform, as well as an innovative member following system. The app work's well on iPhone. 1-2 business day wait time to transfer funds to cash account is the only real drawback. No international yet. On the whole, very happy.

Big Dreams

Big DreamsSydney, NSW

Good for execution of orders and great brokerage rate!

I find Self Wealth a great platform for execution of orders and it is user friendly. In other words simple to place orders online. The best advantage of using Self Wealth is the flat brokerage rate regardless of the size of the order which is a huge benefit compared to other online brokers!